Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Shadami wrote: »
    Guys I need help, what are things do you associate with the seven deadly sins? I need to give some tats to some new characters...

Ooooo tats for the sins awesome!
    Let's see. Lust would be like a succubus or a vampire
    Greed would be something related to money I'd think. Like gold bars or dollar signs as a tattooed necklace or something.
    Sloth might have idk bags of chips and soda xD maybe favorite TV characters or game characters
    Envy I'm not sure. I feel like Envy would be covered in tats of all kinds of things.
    Pride I would think would not have any
    Who am I forgetting. I should know these since I'm testing my own sins challenge. Uhhhhhh
    Gluttony would have their favorite foods and drinks probably
    Oh right. Wrath! Perhaps closed fists as shoulder blade tats

By tats I mean tattoos... :expressionless:

you didn't confuse me. i work with teens and 20 somethings so i know some words. usually my greeting when i first get here is i'm confused,.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    i know... that's why i gave you a list of random suggestions.
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    July 10th is the birthday of @RoryPlaysTheSims ! Happy birthday, Rory! :)

rory.png

happy birthday rory.
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    It's official, my dear writing friends. I'm going to be saving this cute kitty from who knows what.

42580650004_db3128c944.jpg

I'm nervous because I've not had a kitty in a long time (at least 18 or so years), but hubby has given his stamp approval (barely). I'll be picking her up from my parent's house (stray mother cat had babies around there, possibly a dropped off cat since they live in the woods) on Wednesday evening.

My son and niece found her (half-starved) in the woods around my parents house. Her brothers and sister were already there, but somehow she got lost from them. Anyway, we think they're related, but she's the only longer-haired one. My son named her Storm (before finding out if she was a boy/girl) and, of course, I loved the name! :D She is very docile and sweet in nature. My mom weighed her and thinks she's about 10 weeks. Some work ahead of me, but I don't mind. She'll be a great addition to our family. <3

Storm is adorable! <3 Just seeing her makes me want to have a cat again. Congratulations!
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Guys I need help, what are things do you associate with the seven deadly sins? I need to give some tats to some new characters...

Well for the Sin of Lust, I always think of hot gothic/vampire guys... maybe if one of the characters is female you could go with a black rose tat or maybe even vamp fangs? A male character could have a tat of a she-devil or fallen angel temptress. Just ideas off the top of my head.

I did give my half angel, half human character a rose tat on the palm of her right hand, so that's a plus...
    @simscognito try to guess her parents :wink:

Even if I don't give a hint, it should be easy
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Well for the Sin of Lust, I always think of hot gothic/vampire guys... maybe if one of the characters is female you could go with a black rose tat or maybe even vamp fangs? A male character could have a tat of a she-devil or fallen angel temptress. Just ideas off the top of my head.

I did give my half angel, half human character a rose tat on the palm of her right hand, so that's a plus...

Alex Henry and Lucifer?
  • Options

Alex Henry and Lucifer?

bad cog i'm confused alex henry is 2 people not one. so it can't be both.
  • Options

Alex Henry and Lucifer?

That's pride... I'm talking about lust...
  • Options

Alex Henry and Lucifer?

Forgot to put a comma between the two. XD
  • Options

Alex Henry and Lucifer?

Asmofred's?
  • Options

Alex Henry and Lucifer?

bugsies cog .so he won't forget again. i get confused enough between you and bugsie. :) but i like you both.
  • Options

Alex Henry and Lucifer?

bugsies cog .so he won't forget again. i get confused enough between you and bugsie. :) but i like you both.

How do you get confused between us? :D
  • Options

Alex Henry and Lucifer?

Asmofred's?

Yesh!
  • Options

Alex Henry and Lucifer?

i knew what meant butpffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. its half my thread. so ican do what i want as long as its not more than a page worth.

besides cathtea knows your cheeky.
  • Options

Alex Henry and Lucifer?

i knew what meant butpffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. its half my thread. so ican do what i want as long as its not more than a page worth.

Me? Cheeky? But I'm nice and kind and good. o:)
  • Options

Alex Henry and Lucifer?

Yeah! Cog's been good!
  • Options

Alex Henry and Lucifer?

yeah you are most of the time. i felt like using the word cheeky though because last night i dumped the cbs channel and picked up something called brit box. english shows.
  • Options

Alex Henry and Lucifer?

yeah you are most of the time. i felt like using the word cheeky though because last night i dumped the cbs channel and picked up something called brit box. english shows.
    @friendsfan367 lol! :D
  • Options
    This is going to be a weird question I think... But if I took my Sims lits I've been writing like say the isbi challenge and rewrote it in a novel format what would it's genre be? Getting rid of Sims references and such ?

I want to figure out how to put a digital story on things like Amazon to try to bring in some cash because I'm in a really tough spot right now...
  • Options
    This is going to be a weird question I think... But if I took my Sims lits I've been writing like say the isbi challenge and rewrote it in a novel format what would it's genre be? Getting rid of Sims references and such ?

I want to figure out how to put a digital story on things like Amazon to try to bring in some cash because I'm in a really tough spot right now...
    @Shadami I'm sorry you're struggling. :( Hope things get better for you.
    I would say family drama.
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    edited July 2018
    July 10th is the birthday of @RoryPlaysTheSims ! Happy birthday, Rory! :)

rory.png

happy birthday rory.

Thank you! <3@friendsfan367
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Hey, @Shadami has a seven deadly sins series! It's awesome! She's got some really neat rules she plays by with it, too.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

Hey, @Shadami has a seven deadly sins series! It's awesome! She's got some really neat rules she plays by with it, too.

@CathyTea Oh yes I started reading that a couple of months ago. I really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    I hope they will, crossing my fingers I can pull together the money before the 15th ^^; we're going to be talking to govt help tomorrow.
    Family drama huh? It's weird since I only really read fantasy books or mysteries. With a touch of sci find on ocassion. So I don't know the other genres .
  • Options
    I hope they will, crossing my fingers I can pull together the money before the 15th ^^; we're going to be talking to govt help tomorrow.
    Family drama huh? It's weird since I only really read fantasy books or mysteries. With a touch of sci find on ocassion. So I don't know the other genres .

@Shadami I've got my fingers crossed for you too. Yeah, it's a legitimate genre. It's a sub-genre I think, under drama. It's probably a family story too, which is a genre that's targeted at the whole family.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top