Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,762 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I had a bit of a scare/shock today

@MadameLee Oh dear. What happened?

When I had dentist appointments on (Day-program) day I would have in the past got off at the stop near the Post Office. I had one (a dentist appointment) today and I discovered that there's no longer any bus stop near the dentist its only (Major street) or (minor major street) but I didn't know where the next stop was because the Post office one had always been the next stop after (Major street)

Ahhh that is scary. I hate it when that stuff happens and you've had no warning. I'm glad everything worked out though.

and it doesn't help when one has self/parental diagnosed Aspger's. Routine gets thrown off
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,240 Member
    #BUILDNEWCREST CHALLENGE: SIMSELF LEGACY EDITION

- Vote For Generation 3 Heir

It's time to vote for the Simself Legacy Generation 3 Heir. Whether you've been reading since Day 1, poked at certain Days (aka Chapters), or never even read any piece of #BuildNewcrest Challenge: Simself Legacy Edition...I want your vote! You can vote once per day for five days. So you get 5 votes! Make them count! Who will you choose to continue the Challenge?

07-09-18_5-07-03-PM.png?w=800
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    @simscognito Uh... No I never did those ones. Mostly I've been pretty active over on @LegacySims2017 and I have made a few comments on @AdamsEve1231's blog LASL. I've read Friends of Foes as well [though I will admit I have a hard time keeping the factions straight]. I really like your Riley Cognito sim you created for LASL. :)

@MadameLee I'm sorry you had a bad time about that. I'm easily thrown for a loop with that kind of thing as well, although its more because I am directionally challenged. Hopefully the day gets better!
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @simscognito Uh... No I never did those ones. Mostly I've been pretty active over on @LegacySims2017 and I have made a few comments on @AdamsEve1231's blog LASL. I've read Friends of Foes as well [though I will admit I have a hard time keeping the factions straight]. I really like your Riley Cognito sim you created for LASL. :)

@MadameLee I'm sorry you had a bad time about that. I'm easily thrown for a loop with that kind of thing as well, although its more because I am directionally challenged. Hopefully the day gets better!

@TheAemaSimming factions? That's okay. Friends of Foes isn't for everyone. :D
    Ahh that's where I will have seen you. I've been reading LegacySim's and AdamsEve's stories as well. Yes AdamsEve does a great job with Riley. I swear she's psychic which I've said on many occasions. XD
  • Options
    I had a bit of a scare/shock today

@MadameLee Oh dear. What happened?

When I had dentist appointments on (Day-program) day I would have in the past got off at the stop near the Post Office. I had one (a dentist appointment) today and I discovered that there's no longer any bus stop near the dentist its only (Major street) or (minor major street) but I didn't know where the next stop was because the Post office one had always been the next stop after (Major street)

Ahhh that is scary. I hate it when that stuff happens and you've had no warning. I'm glad everything worked out though.

and it doesn't help when one has self/parental diagnosed Aspger's. Routine gets thrown off

Yeah that really plums. I'm sorry. :(
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited July 2018
    So.... my little one fell asleep for late nap. Looks like I will be up late. Decided I would go ahead and read and vote before I jumped into my own game and get some story working. @LegacySims2017 You'll be seeing Dylan in the next couple updates. I think he will officially make an physical appearance in about two updates. Promise to tag you when he does.
    Also, speaking directly about this update. I loved it. Its bittersweet but I know that Juju will make it through the loss of her parents. And at least, with her siblings being so close she won't have to go through it all alone. Looking forward to see what happens next!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,762 Member
    I need to write a Tragedy for Thursday about a stranger but I don't know anything about tragedy.. (more to the point, I think the only tragedy I can think of is aka Shakespeare )
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    July 10th is the birthday of @RoryPlaysTheSims ! Happy birthday, Rory! :)

rory.png
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

rory.png

Happy birthday! :)
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Happy Birthday to @RoryPlaysTheSims!! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

rory.png

Happy Birthday
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member

rory.png

Habadu
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,806 Member
    Happy Birthday, @RoryPlaysTheSims! <3 I hope your day is as fab as you!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,806 Member
    It's official, my dear writing friends. I'm going to be saving this cute kitty from who knows what.

42580650004_db3128c944.jpg

I'm nervous because I've not had a kitty in a long time (at least 18 or so years), but hubby has given his stamp approval (barely). I'll be picking her up from my parent's house (stray mother cat had babies around there, possibly a dropped off cat since they live in the woods) on Wednesday evening.

My son and niece found her (half-starved) in the woods around my parents house. Her brothers and sister were already there, but somehow she got lost from them. Anyway, we think they're related, but she's the only longer-haired one. My son named her Storm (before finding out if she was a boy/girl) and, of course, I loved the name! :D She is very docile and sweet in nature. My mom weighed her and thinks she's about 10 weeks. Some work ahead of me, but I don't mind. She'll be a great addition to our family. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Kitty!!!! Awww storm is so cute!
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @lovesstorms She's cute!
    I have a black female rescue cat named Storm, too! :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @lovesstorms What a cute cat! I bet you'll give Storm a wonderful new home. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    New KCLKF chapter...

screenshot-490.jpg?w=474&h=356
    …go on! Tell him. You had a nice evening in the park with a great guy who doesn’t share a complicated history with you and he’s funny and gorgeous and likes me… and oh llama crap!
    1.12, Pt. 2 Confession
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    @lovesstorms Kittens makes the world a better place. <3 congrats on your newest addition!
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Does Eddie return? Do we get to know more about our main character and founder?

Sandalwood & Patchouli: Part 2

1.3.3.jpg
  • Options
    Guys I need help, what are things do you associate with the seven deadly sins? I need to give some tats to some new characters...
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Guys I need help, what are things do you associate with the seven deadly sins? I need to give some tats to some new characters...

Well for the Sin of Lust, I always think of hot gothic/vampire guys... maybe if one of the characters is female you could go with a black rose tat or maybe even vamp fangs? A male character could have a tat of a she-devil or fallen angel temptress. Just ideas off the top of my head.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    NyteRose wrote: »

Well for the Sin of Lust, I always think of hot gothic/vampire guys... maybe if one of the characters is female you could go with a black rose tat or maybe even vamp fangs? A male character could have a tat of a she-devil or fallen angel temptress. Just ideas off the top of my head.

I did give my half angel, half human character a rose tat on the palm of her right hand, so that's a plus...
    @simscognito try to guess her parents :wink:
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member

Ooooo tats for the sins awesome!
    Let's see. Lust would be like a succubus or a vampire
    Greed would be something related to money I'd think. Like gold bars or dollar signs as a tattooed necklace or something.
    Sloth might have idk bags of chips and soda xD maybe favorite TV characters or game characters
    Envy I'm not sure. I feel like Envy would be covered in tats of all kinds of things.
    Pride I would think would not have any
    Who am I forgetting. I should know these since I'm testing my own sins challenge. Uhhhhhh
    Gluttony would have their favorite foods and drinks probably
    Oh right. Wrath! Perhaps closed fists as shoulder blade tats
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »

Ooooo tats for the sins awesome!
    Let's see. Lust would be like a succubus or a vampire
    Greed would be something related to money I'd think. Like gold bars or dollar signs as a tattooed necklace or something.
    Sloth might have idk bags of chips and soda xD maybe favorite TV characters or game characters
    Envy I'm not sure. I feel like Envy would be covered in tats of all kinds of things.
    Pride I would think would not have any
    Who am I forgetting. I should know these since I'm testing my own sins challenge. Uhhhhhh
    Gluttony would have their favorite foods and drinks probably
    Oh right. Wrath! Perhaps closed fists as shoulder blade tats

By tats I mean tattoos... :expressionless:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top