Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    zbern12 wrote: »
    Inspired by @Munterbacon I decided to do a #boredomcuties Yay! Ok so one of the traits is a custom one I made called Shy, the one with the person with a lamp on their head, if you want it I could put it up on a download some where. Also I'll make a CC free version of her and put her up on the gallery later :3
    02-20-16_10-18-08c2a0pm.png?w=620

Oooooooh! She's gorgeous! :love:

Thanks!
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @Marialein I also made an alien for you! :blush:

I gave him the goofy walk, because the planet he is from has a lower gravity. :D

He's up on the gallery now with the #Tendra hashtag :)

Ohmigosh! Without he's disguise he's about the cutest Sim I've ever seen! Think I must have a thing for goofy-walking aliens!

Thanks! I thought his alien-self was pretty cool too. I just did the disguise for giggles, and for some semblance of control at making sure he wasn't a poorly-dressed townie by accident. Instead he's an eccentrically dressed townie, and I love it! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    OMG @Munterbacon I am flipping out over Alex :love: Can Muse kidnap him, please? :lol:

You can thank @Meggles for requesting a hunky receptionist! :D And I think I can arrange a kidnapping! >:):D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Meggles wrote: »
    And also an amendment to the Alienbusters, by adding a Hunky Receptionist a la @CitizenErased14 's Alex Rosebrook!

alexrosebrook.png

Yes. Good. Very good. That'll do. :lol:

Bahahahaha! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    What site do you guys use for like, basic picture editing?
    I generally use picmonkey, but I can't figure out how to make text with an outline on it.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    yippppppppppppppppppie.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a boy then a girl but i went and had dinner without saving. when i came back i now had another boy.
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member

tsollahzandax.png
    tsollahoutfits.png

And his disguise outfits:
    tsollahdisguises.png

I gave him the goofy walk, because the planet he is from has a lower gravity. :D

He is really cute. Thank you so much <3 I fear only that you won't ever see him in his diguise. No humans on earth, no reason to hide.
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @Marialein

Made an alien for you. Hope she looks futuristic enough.

eucaryota_prime.png

She is perfect thank you <3

• Options
    Marialein wrote: »

tsollahzandax.png
    tsollahoutfits.png

And his disguise outfits:
    tsollahdisguises.png

He is really cute. Thank you so much <3 I fear only that you won't ever see him in his diguise. No humans on earth, no reason to hide.

Oh well, it was fun choosing his disguise anyway! :D Glad you like him!
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Happy timezones everyone! :)

Simjapig is sorry she didn't update her blog yesterday but it was for good reason! 21.02.2016.

@Jes2G Congratulations on finishing your legacy! What a wonderful achievement! :)
  • Options
    moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member
    Morning everyone! How is life?
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member

It's going alright! I'm recolouring chairs at the moment, in three different shades of wood. Yeah, I'm currently on 96 swatches for that one chair recoloured.
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options

It's going alright! I'm recolouring chairs at the moment, in three different shades of wood. Yeah, I'm currently on 96 swatches for that one chair recoloured.

Wow Joel! Thats so cool, when did you learn to do this? :D xx
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    On a bus home after an insane but awesome day! It's 4am my time and I have been up for 21 hours straight...

I have a four and a half hour bus ride, then an hour and a half layover between buses, then another 2 hour bus ride before I'm home...

@JoieWilder please forgive me if I spend the majority of those bus rides sleeping and don't get to my reading as I'd planned! :(

Okay, sleepy time (or at least ATTEMPTED sleepy time. A bus is not the most comfortable sleeping location... :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

Recolouring chairs? Yesterday but recolouring in total I learnt last year when I first began my simblr :tongue:
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
  • Options

Recolouring chairs? Yesterday but recolouring in total I learnt last year when I first began my simblr :tongue:

You've been hiding this little skill from me! I hope its going well :D Can't wait to see what you're doing <3
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Happy Timezones everyone hope you are all well :) I wanted to see deadpool tonight with my bf but my town doesn't have a cinema and we wouldn't get back after the movie because the trains don't go here that late. Ugh total plum, now we'll go to see it next friday (more trains on fridays) ^^
  • Options
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Happy Timezones everyone hope you are all well :) I wanted to see deadpool tonight with my bf but my town doesn't have a cinema and we wouldn't get back after the movie because the trains don't go here that late. Ugh total plum, now we'll go to see it next friday (more trains on fridays) ^^

Ooo I wish I could see it, but I'm only 14 and from what I've heard, I don't want to see it with my parents xD
  • Options
    So I'm deciding to (attempt) to recreate Sims from previous games. What Sims would you want to see? Right now I'm trying to make the Strikers from Late Night.
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Ahhh @Julyvee94 I will be awaiting your review!!! :lol: Love that movie!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I've seen Deadpool! It was an awesome movie, Ryan Reynolds plays a funny Pool and it's so hilarious and also action packed at the same time.
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning, folks!

I didn't want to end this without showing you the children as teens, so enjoy these vignettes of the Pruett's lives after the last chapter.

http://www.jes2gstories.com/epilogue/

Thank you all for being an amazing audience! This one is all for you. <3

Oh! If you have burning questions, save them. I'm gonna ask for them tomorrow.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    zbern12 wrote: »
    So I'm deciding to (attempt) to recreate Sims from previous games. What Sims would you want to see? Right now I'm trying to make the Strikers from Late Night.

Ohh I went through a phase of creating ALL the characters that were premade from sims 2, it was so fun :D and it gives a great view of how far the sims have come!
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    I've seen Deadpool! It was an awesome movie, Ryan Reynolds plays a funny Pool and it's so hilarious and also action packed at the same time.

@Summerfalls I saw it on the 13th and I hope to see it again before it goes out of of theaters! I loved it. I was dying with the opening credits so I knew I was in for a good show after that. So fantastic! Glad you enjoyed it!
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Yay!!! The moment we've been waiting for has finally arrived!

The Bright Light 7.82

7.82.jpg
  • Options
    DerubelleDerubelle Posts: 638 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    @Derubelle Oh you know, one girl did some rant tweets about people being mean, another girl thought it was about her and called her out for talking behind her back, the first girl said it wasn't about her, the second girl called her a liar, the first girl called her a fake 🐸🐸🐸🐸 bla bla bla :D

That sounds very much like the good ol' Taylor Swift and Nicky Minaj feud :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top