Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    JataralJataral Posts: 55 Member
    I am odd as TS2 University was my favorite. I loved taking my Sim to college and meeting other young sims.
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Someone just read a large chunk of my first generation today! Go you!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Someone named Lady Grantham just followed me on Twitter, @Meggles, @Julyvee94. It made me laugh.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Jataral wrote: »
    I am odd as TS2 University was my favorite. I loved taking my Sim to college and meeting other young sims.

That's mine, too! I like TS3 University, but I ADORE TS2 Uni.

I gotta say, I love Get Together because of Windenburg! My favorite place...
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Mines either Get Together, because of Windenburg and the clubs system or.....

The Sims 3 pets! The animals were adorable and I really liked the town that came with it!
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    zbern12 wrote: »

The Sims 3 pets! The animals were adorable and I really liked the town that came with it!

How could I forget about Pets? (for any game that has it so far) Nothing beats playing around with wriggly virtual puppies. <3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Hehehe...

Cbsyfo0W0AAf_Tc.png:large
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Happy Timezones all! :D

I'm here with today's character profile! This time for @Derubelle @KitDragonFlight and @Carewren123 ! :)

The Beat Cops
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    And also an amendment to the Alienbusters, by adding a Hunky Receptionist a la @CitizenErased14 's Alex Rosebrook!

alexrosebrook.png
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

I love Sims 3 Pets--Sims 2 Pets is awesome, too! That's what got me to play in the first place, is Sims 2 Pets. And I love Appaloosa Plains!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

How could I forget about Pets? (for any game that has it so far) Nothing beats playing around with wriggly virtual puppies. <3

#TeamSageBear!

• Options
    SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    Hey everyone, happy timezones!

I'm currently freezing my finger tips off while trying to write at my fiancee's hockey game. I get to time keep. *weak cheering*
    It's the first game of their playoff series and his team is very aggressive. I feel it will not be fun.

And in relevance to the conversation at hand, I agree with Pets!
    The puppies were so cute. :heart:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i like generations but that might be because rabbits and my sims have a lot in common. so bunkeds would be helpful.
  • Options
    i like generations but that might be because rabbits and my sims have a lot in common. so bunkeds would be helpful.

That took me a second to get but that is probably the best thing I've seen in awhile :D
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Marialein

Made an alien for you. Hope she looks futuristic enough.

eucaryota_prime.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @Marialein

eucaryota_prime.png

Wow she is stunning!
  • Options

Wow she is stunning!

Thank you!

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @Marialein

eucaryota_prime.png

She's gorgeous!
    Is that a cc hair colour or am I crazy?

Side note: 3 penalties in less than a minute. What even.
    correction: 4
  • Options
    @Marialein

eucaryota_prime.png

She's gorgeous!

No, it's not cc hair. It's not the regular black colour though, but the one with streaks of silver. Works differently with every hairstyle.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    @Marialein

eucaryota_prime.png

She's gorgeous!

No, it's not cc hair. It's not the regular black colour though, but the one with streaks of silver. Works differently with every hairstyle.

Huh. I didn't even realize that existed. Can tell how frequently I use the black hair colours.
    Either way, she's gorgeous!
  • Options
    supernatural103supernatural103 Posts: 433 Member
    Finally found some time to play the Sims 4! Woohoo! My sim's boyfriend aged up into a YA, and married someone (MC Command Center causing drama, man!). 0_0 She'll be a YA in 5 days, so we'll see what happens. Updated my story this morning. Now I need to write some more chapters before I'm overwhelmed with school work again. Blah!

How's everyone doing?
    yaHATa3.png
  • Options
    So I just wrote a post that's sort of introduction my second gen... the problem is that there isn't really much happening in it, so I don't know what to put in in terms of screenshots. It's already at ~800 words so I don't know if I should like... do something for the sake of doing something, or just put in random-ish screenshots..
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I NOTICED SOMETHING I NEVER NOTICED BEFORE. my sim kyla and her fiancee went on vacation. he was making salad with his hands and stuck his finger in his ear then continued mixing it with his hands.
  • Options
    I NOTICED SOMETHING I NEVER NOTICED BEFORE. my sim kyla and her fiancee went on vacation. he was making salad with his hands and stuck his finger in his ear then continued mixing it with his hands.

Yeah I've seen that. The first time, I laughed so hard. :p

@supernatural103 I'm good thanks! Though my fingers are cold. TKing a hockey game atm. How are you? :)
    MCC does some weird things I've noticed (through other people) it never seems to wreck havoc for me. Aside from Don Lothario's numerous wives/babies, of course.
  • Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member

I love Sims 3 Pets--Sims 2 Pets is awesome, too! That's what got me to play in the first place, is Sims 2 Pets. And I love Appaloosa Plains!

Well, since you brought up Sims 3 Pets... I may just have a certain affinity for that expansion pack myself... *coughs* Ahem...
    cat_ban_l.jpg

Happy Caturday! A new chapter of The Cat Chronicles has been posted!

Shadow meets an old nemisis...

The Cat Chronicles Day 34: Tresspasser

sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top