Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Yeah, FamilyEcho isn't perfect (especially with big, messed-up families. The Waverly family tree is such a mess already :p), but I like being able to link to a family tree and the ease of adding new entries there.

I have such crazy mixed families in my New World rotation!

Sharon Pope's twins have Paolo as their step-dad, and he was kids with four women (one of whom is their dad's sister, their aunt)--and their dad has kids with two women! So, they've got about 11 half- and step-siblings! :)

@CathyTea: Harwood and Shark messed up my family tree bad, and it's only generation two! But Harwood's genetic sphere of influence plus Shark being tied to a father-son pair just make the whole thing a mess.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Yeah, FamilyEcho isn't perfect (especially with big, messed-up families. The Waverly family tree is such a mess already :p), but I like being able to link to a family tree and the ease of adding new entries there.

Sharon Pope's twins have Paolo as their step-dad, and he was kids with four women (one of whom is their dad's sister, their aunt)--and their dad has kids with two women! So, they've got about 11 half- and step-siblings! :)

@CathyTea: Harwood and Shark messed up my family tree bad, and it's only generation two! But Harwood's genetic sphere of influence plus Shark being tied to a father-son pair just make the whole thing a mess.

Oh, yeah! Super complicated!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    I just thought about that 10 kids in one generation thing for the scoring...
    I'm going to have to have some plans about where all these children are going to go xD
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member

I've read this 4 times.. I'm still sitting confused going.. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited February 2016

I've read this 4 times.. I'm still sitting confused going.. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

My family is so complicated I can't even keep track of their relations myself lol! I should update the family tree though!

@Julyvee94 Let me know how your BF does! Mine is still working on the fmily tree tool, but that's probably because it's quite ambitious, he's making it have a proper user login system and everything. I'll try to get him to give me a screenshot to share, since he's getting close to wanting beta testers :)

@CitizenErased14 I tend to use YA screenshots of everyone, just because I like to compare them in the same lifestage. That being said I've made exceptions. And my family tree is grossly out of date. But it's gotten way too tangled since having aliens involved so I can't bring myself to try to update it...
  • Options
    Just posted an awesome diary entry written by @zbern12 in Freezer Bunny Dating Franchises! https://freezerbunnydating.wordpress.com/2016/02/21/ct-style-1-6/

We're having so much fun with this! :)

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    edited February 2016
    appa=father, : harabeoji=paterneal grandfather halmeoni=Paternal grandmother. gomo=Paterneal aunts (your dad's sisters), oe harabeoji=matnerneal grandpa, oe halmeoni= Maternal grandma oe sookbu =Mother's brother eemo=Mother's sister

all Korean ^
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2016

It's SOOOO crazy. It goes like this:

Paolo Rocca is married to Sharon Pope (Townie). He's lovers with and has children with Jade Rosa, Juliette Portillo (Townie), Siobhan Fyres, and Ann Cortez. Ann is the sister of Eugi, who is the father of Sharon's kids. He is married to someone else, that he just had a baby with, and he has kids with Siobhan, Jade, and Juliette (a Townie).

It's nuts! And every single Sim that was born in a family I wasn't playing has a family tree at least that complicated! This is due to the way I set up MC Command Center to allow kids outside of marriage. :neutral:

• Options
    @ThePlumbob Obviously, it's time for me to catch up with The Bloomers if you've got green-colored Sims in your siggy banner!

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @CitizenErased14 going to casually stalk your questions/answers because I am also curious. xD

Is there a way to get wordpress to let you have the picture on the left and the text to the right of it? 'cuz it looks like it's supposed to do that in the post editor thing, but then as soon as I click preview/publish it disappears.

nevermind I think I got it :blush:

you will get it. if i can understand wordpress it has to be easy.
  • Options
    Oh, everyone! Guess what? Candi is back with an all new Uglacy! :) Yay!

Check out the prologue here, https://sims2uglacy.wordpress.com/2016/01/31/prologue-a-blast-to-the-past/

It's SO much fun, especially for fans of @Candi020765 's original uglacy. You'll get to see lots of your old favs. :)

@ra3rei -- Yay!

• Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    So what does people think of the Korean I wrote up above?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »

I like it! Does it mean "grandfather"?

• Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    @ThePlumbob Obviously, it's time for me to catch up with The Bloomers if you've got green-colored Sims in your siggy banner!

@CathyTea Haha! I suppose we do have more alien family members than human ones at the moment :D
  • Options

I like it! Does it mean "grandfather"?

two of them means grandfather harabeoji= father on your father's side. harabeoji=dad's on your mom's side. I also have words in Korean for father's brother and father's sister, and for mom's brother and mother's sister
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    It's time to find out if Tess and John are going to stay together :o
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Hi, guys! So... did you know that Feb. 21 is officially Pruett Day? This is the day that Pruett Legacy officially is complete! Such a huge accomplishment!

We're talking about it in "It's Done," so please feel free to stop by with your questions for @Jes2G .

I know that @friendsfan367 and @sunnyshay both want to know when the audio book is coming out for it! :)

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
  • Options
    appa=father, : harabeoji=paterneal grandfather halmeoni=Paternal grandmother. gomo=Paterneal aunts (your dad's sisters), oe harabeoji=matnerneal grandpa, oe halmeoni= Maternal grandma oe sookbu =Mother's brother eemo=Mother's sister

all Korean ^

This is awesome, Magna!

• Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Just popping in to say hello! :)
  • Options

all Korean ^

This is awesome, Magna!

I have used some words in my Disney legacy
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top