Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a household challenge

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    current challenge open is:
    jerrinicci wrote: »
    Operation Matchmaker, AKA The Parent Trap- Zachariah Andrews and Kersten Goedeke (GO-de-key) practically grew up together. Come high school, it was obvious to both their families that they carried a torch for each other, as it were. Unfortunately, it was that love, and the inherent shyness that came about, that drove the two apart. When Kersten eventually gave up on Zach, she turned her affections toward his best friend, Aaron Turner. Some speculate that Zach never acted on his feelings out of loyalty to his friend, who had openly declared his feelings for Kersten since Freshman year; unable to watch them together, Zach left town and lost contact.

Fast forward 15 years: Kayla Turner, a sweet and bubbly girl, was quick to make friends with the new girl in school, shy and bookish Paige Andrews. Before long, the two girls were best of friends. Unaware of their parents' past history, the two conspired to bring their (now single) parents together so that they could truly become sisters.

Whoever chooses my challenge could make either family, or perhaps Kayla and Paige succeeded in joining their families. :wink: I intentionally left out whether or not Kayla or Paige have siblings or any details about the parents' personalities.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    @PolarPhantom I really like how you made the couple! I hope you upload them :)
  • Options
    PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    edited June 2015
    Thanks @tanubanue and @anettesb! I'll upload them in a bit :)
    Post edited by PolarPhantom on
  • Options
    Thanks @tanubanue and @anettesb! I'll upload them now :)

fantastic... can't wait to rec them

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    sneak peak on the challenge I'm doing

original.jpg
  • Options
    NEW CHALLENGE: Beauty and the Beast

Beast has always been the heartthrob of his small hometown, even if he is a bit brutish. He's the star of his Varisty footbal team and has more friends than he can count. Belle, on the other hand...well, she's no conventional beauty, let's put it that way. But Beast falls in love with her anyway. Why? is it because of her award winning personality, or kind smile? Who knows?

complete

Of to a great start they both drop their phone when I land them to start edit in game(didn't get a picture)… just so they have a few skills and an uni degree.

Beast and Belle meat at university, at first she didn’t noticed him, which was a strange thing for the normally irresistible Beast. That and her cute quite way make him fall head over heels in love with her. In the beginning, she found him disgusting, but later she found him very charismatic and fun to be with. The fact that they both seem to love university life, for different reason though, also brought them closer. Or maybe Beast showed Belle his disciplined site?
    They now just out of university.
    Belle ready to take on the journalistic world, and Beast to become a professional atlet.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8671407

Belle
    2md2x6b.jpg

Beast
    w12og2.jpg

2zno2np.jpg

240zv2v.jpg

2wbrc5j.jpg
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Hi guys. You did a great job Anette. I'm still thinking on how I want to map out the family for my chosen challenge. :smile:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    Hi guys. You did a great job Anette. I'm still thinking on how I want to map out the family for my chosen challenge. :smile:

THank you

even though Beast slacked of at uni he was so into his sport that He got top grades....
    I played them a bit more and made them have boys to put in my HS as a family of 5
  • Options
    That's cool. I may snag some of the CC free families when I get proper time to play. :smile:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    jerrinicci wrote: »
    Operation Matchmaker, AKA The Parent Trap- Zachariah Andrews and Kersten Goedeke (GO-de-key) practically grew up together. Come high school, it was obvious to both their families that they carried a torch for each other, as it were. Unfortunately, it was that love, and the inherent shyness that came about, that drove the two apart. When Kersten eventually gave up on Zach, she turned her affections toward his best friend, Aaron Turner. Some speculate that Zach never acted on his feelings out of loyalty to his friend, who had openly declared his feelings for Kersten since Freshman year; unable to watch them together, Zach left town and lost contact.

Fast forward 15 years: Kayla Turner, a sweet and bubbly girl, was quick to make friends with the new girl in school, shy and bookish Paige Andrews. Before long, the two girls were best of friends. Unaware of their parents' past history, the two conspired to bring their (now single) parents together so that they could truly become sisters.

Whoever chooses my challenge could make either family, or perhaps Kayla and Paige succeeded in joining their families. :wink: I intentionally left out whether or not Kayla or Paige have siblings or any details about the parents' personalities.

I take this one

analysing:

need to make a minimum of 4 sims

Zachariah Andrews... story tells me he is shy, maybe even social akwad.. with a teen daughter he is an adult
    Paige Andrews (daughter) teen, loves too read and shy

Kersten Turner... also adult, more out going hmm so many posibilities
    Kayla Turner... (daughter) teen.... bubbly=outgoing= great humor + friendly

ok got ideas
  • Options
    Culinarian brothers
    Jacob and his brother moved to Hidden Springs to open up a posh vegetarian resturant, wanting to make it THE palce in town to go if you had money, they are really quite snobish both of them. They both brilliant cooks, but Jacob likes to focus more on growing their own vegistabels, and he got the talent to do so. This is going to be the most ecofriendly resturant in the country Jacob say, well he isn't lacking ambitions.
  • Options
    CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    Culinarian brothers
    Jacob and his brother moved to Hidden Springs to open up a posh vegetarian resturant, wanting to make it THE palce in town to go if you had money, they are really quite snobish both of them. They both brilliant cooks, but Jacob likes to focus more on growing their own vegistabels, and he got the talent to do so. This is going to be the most ecofriendly restaurant in the country Jacob say, well he isn't lacking ambitions.

I'll take this one. Will probably make Jacob and his brother green; been on a berry sim kick lately.

New challenge coming in three...two...one...
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • Options
    Big Mac-Beth

Jim Macbeth is a low class, crude fast food worker. He's also pretty strong, and the right hand man at the "restaurant" he works in, but that's about all that he's got going for him. At least he lives with his scheming girlfriend Lady, who comes up with he brilliant plan to mur-d-er (not sure if EA will censor that word, so why take the risk) Jim's boss so he can become the next boss. You can make Jim and his girlfriend; boss is optional because why would he be living with them?
  • Options
    Challenge "Culinary Brothers" complete! The results:
    Jacob and his brother moved to Hidden Springs to open up a posh vegetarian resturant, wanting to make it THE palce in town to go if you had money, they are really quite snobish both of them. They both brilliant cooks, but Jacob likes to focus more on growing their own vegistabels, and he got the talent to do so. This is going to be the most ecofriendly restaurant in the country Jacob say, well he isn't lacking ambitions.

Screenshot_zpsyzeaxlmi.jpg

Jacob Pluck knows a thing or two about not fitting in. A three way breed between plantsim, vampire, and human, he truly is one of a kind...but perhaps that's not exactly the best thing. He finds it difficult not only to find his place in one of the three groups - not that they'd want him, anyway - but juggling the desires of that come with the three. The natural strive to succeed from humans, the requirement to feed from vampires, and the natural love of plant life from plantsims dominant his everyday thoughts, feeding into his desire to start his vegetarian restaurant to begin with. This is because his constant cooking gives him something else to focus on. He's haughty, but it's only a shield to protect him from being hurt.

Screenshot-2_zpsbuitgdr3.jpg

Arin Pluck was born with a genetic disorder that causes his eyes to slant unnaturally. He's very self conscious about this, explaining his choice of hairstyle. Though he doesn't know it, Jacob wishes to one day raise enough money from their restaurant so Arin can get a series of surgeries meant to normalize his eyes. Unlike his brother, Jacob is just a human, though you can see the traces of plantsim in his skin color. Because of his shyness, Arin is the bookkeeper of the shop, though when needed, is known to be able to whip up an excellent veggie burger. He can get snobbish over the competition, but it's because he truly believes that his brother has the best restaurant in town.

Download)

Jacob

Arin

Jacob and Arin

CC was used; mostly in hairstyles. If you want Jacob to be a vampire, you need Supernatural.
  • Options
    @CreamierThanMami they realy cool
    love the story
    nice utch to make Jacob part plant sim
  • Options
    Hi Anette and everyone. Sorry that I haven't been around. I've been spread pretty thin this week so I haven't had much energy to be here. I hope that everyone had a great week. I have housework today, but I will try my best to come back later. Take care all, much love, and happy simming. :smiley: **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    Hi Anette and everyone. Sorry that I haven't been around. I've been spread pretty thin this week so I haven't had much energy to be here. I hope that everyone had a great week. I have housework today, but I will try my best to come back later. Take care all, much love, and happy simming. :smiley: **Hugs**

Hi nice to see your @blacksheba1973

**hugs**
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    I should upload some photos from my game about the Crazy Cat Lady Challenge. So far, Deirdre became an adult, I decided it was time for her to move on. She met a male sim she was very attracted to, they had great chimestry and almost became friends instantly upon meeting. At first, he didn't like to hear her talk about her cats, but slowly and surely he warmed up to the idea of living with the cats. He even gave up on his dog when she asked him to move in with her (I feel a little bad about it because he's 'best friends forever' with his dog, but Deirdre already has 5 cats... and I had to put one for adoption too). That's it so far. If only the game didn't give me code 12 -___- but no worries... I saved up to this point of the story. Too bad all of their wedding set-up got lost because of code 12.
  • Options
    wow you really kept with her @FoxyLovesKitty thats interesting.

sure I like the hear more about her life

sorry about the code 12
  • Options

sorry about the code 12

Thanks! I want her to have a kid before she becomes an elder.
  • Options

sorry about the code 12

that be smart or she would have to adopt.

I'm looking forward to see what story progresion does with the sims I make.... maybe I even get them or their kids in my family.
  • Options

sorry about the code 12

I'm looking forward to see what story progresion does with the sims I make.... maybe I even get them or their kids in my family.

Whenever I leave SP to its own devices, it ends up divorcing all of my sims. Every time.

Sigh.
  • Options

sorry about the code 12

Sounds interesting. I almost never switch households, because I'm afraid something will go wrong because of neglect or Story Progression.
  • Options

sorry about the code 12

Whenever I leave SP to its own devices, it ends up divorcing all of my sims. Every time.

Sigh.

you can change that in the settings if it is nrass... if it starts going crazy I change the settings
  • Options

sorry about the code 12

Sounds interesting. I almost never switch households, because I'm afraid something will go wrong because of neglect or Story Progression.

I don't switch, but I hear about their life from my mod... and see them around town... sometimes I will then clik on them and my mod can tell me a lot about them