Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a household challenge

167891012...Next

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    runzu wrote: »
    What is the current challenge? Just be clear.

it is this:
    KajkaElina wrote: »
    Extremly Childish and Carefree Sim

Jo is a young childish sim still living with her parents. She loves watching kids´ TV and gaming, but her job doesn´t intrest her too much and she never got beyong the second level. She likes jokes and is carefree. What happens when she is in a huge mansion? Party time!!
    Her parents don´t like that Jo doesn´t work that much because they had dreams of a successful family.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    @lay1010 they're pretty cool!!!
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • Options
    runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    Ah, I hope someone takes the offered challenge. That one in particular isn't quite my speed, but I'd love to see how someone interprets it! :smile:
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • Options
    I want to take it, but I am so very busy lately, I may be able to take it next week as long as no other cake business is required of me! I'll come up with a new challenge in that time, I'm sure!
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

• Options
    many been busy and I been sick

when ever some one is upto it I hope the game starts rolling again

it is fun to see what you all create
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    I actually got the family made and the sims uploaded and then , belatedly, realized that I named the teen girl the wrong thing and got a lot of info wrong in their bios. I made two horses, but didn't upload them. I want to try and stick them all in game when I get a chance. The horses will mate and, hopefully, it'll be a male foal. :smile:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    I actually got the family made and the sims uploaded and then , belatedly, realized that I named the teen girl the wrong thing and got a lot of info wrong in their bios. I made two horses, but didn't upload them. I want to try and stick them all in game when I get a chance. The horses will mate and, hopefully, it'll be a male foal. :smile:

that could happen to any one... be interesting to see them any way if you post

• Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    anettesb wrote: »

I will when I get a chance to play them. :smile:

YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »

I will when I get a chance to play them. :smile:

nice
  • Options
    Is the last challenge taken yet? I'm not sure if that's the one @blacksheba1973 is talking about?

My thank you thread

My profile