Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a household challenge

Comments

• PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    @anettesb I'll go ahead and do the On the Outside In challenge. I now leave my challenge.

[b]The Stallion and the Mare[/b]
    Thompson is a teen that lives on his strict father's ranch. His mother died in childbirth so it's just him and his father. Thompson has a friendly large dog named Bo that tags along wherever Thompson goes. Thompson loves animals but especially wants a horse of his own, specifically the new foal on the ranch, Dancing Clouds, an edgy, untrained foal. His plans are thrown for a loop when Lexa, the daughter of his father's best friend, is orphaned and comes to live with Thompson. How will Thompson deal with the new addition to the family, while trying to resist the feelings he has for her?

Yay, go me. Have fun, whoever does this!
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    PolarPhantom that sounds like interesting houshold... and big, many pets needed (would asume more than 1 horse..)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Hello everyone. It's wonderful to see new challenges and the previous challenges being taken. I hope that you all are having a great weekend. :smiley:
    YShQCz1.png
    Hello everyone. It's wonderful to see new challenges and the previous challenges being taken. I hope that you all are having a great weekend. :smiley:

hope you are to

yea it really makes me happy people take and create,,,, I was working my curent but game froz.... sigh so I have to try again.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    anettesb wrote: »

hope you are to

yea it really makes me happy people take and create,,,, I was working my curent but game froz.... sigh so I have to try again.
    Thanks hon. Are you doing Tanu's challenge? :smile:

YShQCz1.png

hope you are to

no CreamierThanMami's beuty and beast.... just wanted to give them a story twist and take pictures... so they are done... but...

hope you are to

no CreamierThanMami's beuty and beast.... just wanted to give them a story twist and take pictures... so they are done... but...
    Okay. I'm gonna take Tanu's challenge. :smiley:

My challenge:

Leslie Bryant's husband, Paul, has recently passed away. He was shot and killed in the line of duty. He leaves behind Leslie and his young son Ryan. Paul's best friend and partner Teagan Grant feels responsible for Paul's family. Teagan talks Leslie into being his roommate until she gets back on her feet. After a living together for months, the two become friends and Teagan is starting to look at Leslie in a new way. Is he betraying his best friend's memory or would Paul be happy that Leslie could have a life with someone new? Little does Teagan know that Leslie has feelings for him too. Can these two come together and become a family or will Paul's memory drive them apart?

**Sorry if this one is too sappy
    YShQCz1.png
    edited May 2015

hope you are to

Okay. I'm gonna take Tanu's challenge. :smiley:

My challenge:

Leslie Bryant's husband, Paul, has recently passed away. He was shot and killed in the line of duty. He leaves behind Leslie and his young son Ryan. Paul's best friend and partner Teagan Grant feels responsible for Paul's family. Teagan talks Leslie into being his roommate until she gets back on her feet. After a living together for months, the two become friends and Teagan is starting to look at Leslie in a new way. Is he betraying his best friend's memory or would Paul be happy that Leslie could have a life with someone new? Little does Teagan know that Leslie has feelings for him too. Can these two come together and become a family or will Paul's memory drive them apart?

**Sorry if this one is too sappy

but thats not the lates @blacksheba1973

this is http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13685596/#Comment_13685596

Polarphantom just can't qoute yet

love the challenge you are posting though

@anettesb I'll go ahead and do the On the Outside In challenge. I now leave my challenge.

The Stallion and the Mare
    Thompson is a teen that lives on his strict father's ranch. His mother died in childbirth so it's just him and his father. Thompson has a friendly large dog named Bo that tags along wherever Thompson goes. Thompson loves animals but especially wants a horse of his own, specifically the new foal on the ranch, Dancing Clouds, an edgy, untrained foal. His plans are thrown for a loop when Lexa, the daughter of his father's best friend, is orphaned and comes to live with Thompson. How will Thompson deal with the new addition to the family, while trying to resist the feelings he has for her?

Yay, go me. Have fun, whoever does this!
    I'm gonna take this one and attempt it. I haven't played with any pets since I got the new PC. **wish me luck** If I have any problems, I'll post back here. :smiley:

My challenge:

YShQCz1.png
    Good luck @blacksheba1973
    might help to post The challenge in a new post.. any way when we on a new site I likely repost it..
    My challenge:

Good luck if anybody tries this. :smile:
    YShQCz1.png
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Crazy Cat Lady ~ Update

Deirdre and her husband, Georgey, just moved to a new town because of Georgey's job in the military career. The happy couple moved to a small cottage not too far away from Georgey's work place. It was decided that Deirdre would be responsible to take care of the house while Georgey was away at work. She was so happy, and since they didn't have any kids yet, she decided to adopt a kitten from the animal shelter. Unfortunately, few days later, Georgey didn't come back from work. His lifeless body was found in the morning in the community pool. Deirdre was devastated. She couldn't believe that the love of her life was gone.

Screenshot_2952.jpg

As she was crying above the fresh grave of her dead husband, the cat she adopted nuzzled her leg. She picked him up and vowed she will take care of it as if it were her own child.

Screenshot_2954.jpg

Since her husband was there for her since they were kids, and supported her, she couldn't bring herself to find a job. She settled on painting her anguish and selling it in order to take care of herself and her cat.

Screenshot_2960.jpg

Her cat brought her joy, but she found herself keeping adopting more cats in order to fill the void in her heart. She took all of the money she earned from her paintings and spent it on her cats as they were her only friends.

Screenshot_3009.jpg

As her cats grew older, they understood their mistress' sacrifice for them and her inability to befriend her neighbours. They learned to hunt, and each night found rare collectibles for Deirdre to sell at the town's market.

Screenshot_3005.jpg

That's all for now. Thank you for reading :)

*Bonus picture: Georgey's ghost watching the kittens sleep.

Screenshot_2966.jpg
    awwwww @FoxyLovesKitty so cute... so sad... so... and you even made the houseband
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    I'm loving the sims and stories coming out of each challenge. I'm enjoying this thread so much! :)
  • jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    My challenge:

Good luck if anybody tries this. :smile:

I'll take it! Just give me a bit to come up with a challenge.
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
    tanubanue wrote: »
    I'm loving the sims and stories coming out of each challenge. I'm enjoying this thread so much! :)

so do I @tanubanue it's amazing what it sparks....

@jerrinicci
    looking forward to your new post with a challenge
  • jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    edited May 2015
    Operation Matchmaker, AKA The Parent Trap- Zachariah Andrews and Kersten Goedeke (GO-de-key) practically grew up together. Come high school, it was obvious to both their families that they carried a torch for each other, as it were. Unfortunately, it was that love, and the inherent shyness that came about, that drove the two apart. When Kersten eventually gave up on Zach, she turned her affections toward his best friend, Aaron Turner. Some speculate that Zach never acted on his feelings out of loyalty to his friend, who had openly declared his feelings for Kersten since Freshman year; unable to watch them together, Zach left town and lost contact.

Fast forward 15 years: Kayla Turner, a sweet and bubbly girl, was quick to make friends with the new girl in school, shy and bookish Paige Andrews. Before long, the two girls were best of friends. Unaware of their parents' past history, the two conspired to bring their (now single) parents together so that they could truly become sisters.

Whoever chooses my challenge could make either family, or perhaps Kayla and Paige succeeded in joining their families. :wink: I intentionally left out whether or not Kayla or Paige have siblings or any details about the parents' personalities.
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
    Wow that was a long, and interesting challenge. ...
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    awwwww @FoxyLovesKitty so cute... so sad... so... and you even made the houseband

Thank you very much! :)
    Ok, I did the challenge. I can't post pictures yet but I can give you links (which you'll have to copy and past into the search bar, but whatever) for the Sims I made.

I did use CC for this (Lilly's lip gloss).

Here's the actually household: tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qvehbb&s=8#.VWuGSM9VhBc

Lilly Jefferson
    Traits: Brave, Lucky, Night Owl, Perfectionist, Workaholic
    Life Time Wish: Paranormal Profiteer
    Picture Link: tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29bbiuc&s=8#.VWuFLc9VhBc

Ben Rowling
    Traits: Angler, Family Oriented, Loner, Loves the Cold, Shy
    Life Time Wish: Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium
    Picture Link: tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ayt7w0&s=8#.VWuGVc9VhBc

Hope you like it :)

Ok, I did the challenge. I can't post pictures yet but I can give you links (which you'll have to copy and past into the search bar, but whatever) for the Sims I made.

I did use CC for this (Lilly's lip gloss).

Here's the actually household: tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qvehbb&s=8#.VWuGSM9VhBc
    2qvehbb.jpg

Lilly Jefferson
    Traits: Brave, Lucky, Night Owl, Perfectionist, Workaholic
    Life Time Wish: Paranormal Profiteer
    Picture Link: tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29bbiuc&s=8#.VWuFLc9VhBc

Ben Rowling
    Traits: Angler, Family Oriented, Loner, Loves the Cold, Shy
    Life Time Wish: Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium
    Picture Link: tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ayt7w0&s=8#.VWuGVc9VhBc

Hope you like it :)

let me post them for you

well the 2 last links didn't get me anything....

they look great, what was your challenge?
    did you uploade them?

Lilly29bbiuc.jpg

Benayt7w0.jpg

They're both very nice looking sims. :smiley:
    YShQCz1.png
    ah @blacksheba1973 got them.. great thanks... they sure are nice sims I agree
    Thanks guys. Here was my challenge, sorry I forgot to post it XD

Ben didn't think he would ever find love. He's on the shy quiet side and doesn't get out a lot. But one day shortly after graduation he found her ~ Lily. Lily is beautiful and literally floats instead of walking. Can a fairy fall for an average ummmm, Ben? Not so far she has hardly cast a glance in his direction but would rather throw herself into her work as a ghost hunter. How far will Ben go to get her to notice him? Will he stay on this side? How did they end up sharing the same home?
    thank you @PolarPhantom if you keep playing games here you will soon be a full member I'm sure of it.