Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Thanks to @123321ab for the Provence pails on my list, my top 5 list has been updated here!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited May 2015
    Thank you @jbsquared2000 for the gift! Very kind of you :)

You're welcome! :smiley:

Gouka wrote: »
    @jbsquared2000 showered me with shoes (clean ones!), so I've updated my list. Thanks!!

You are so welcome! It was fun buying shoes without having to pay the credit card bill! :wink:

Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Hi everyone! Hope your day is starting out well. I've updated my post here, thanks in part to the lovely @Jemlia for the beautiful hope chest. :)
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited October 2018
    You can find my wishlist here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Breazona#
    It is also in my signature

1) Le cinema plumbob
    2) Wandering Love Seat
    3) Wanderlust window
    4) Stash of silver cabinet
    5) Overachieving Overhead Glass Cabinet
    Post edited by Breazona on
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    I have edited my wish list.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Oh my Lord. I honestly don't know what to say right now; I just got home and saw that @scillakees gave me an amazing and very generous gift. Thank you so, so much for the world! This honestly made my day <3:smiley:

Updated my list :)

Many thanks go out to @goddess0676sm for taking out 3 of my top 5 list and a few more runner's up. My list has been updated here.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Many thanks go out to @goddess0676sm for taking out my top 5 list (again :smile: ) and a some more runners up. My list has been updated here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
    MY wishlist is, once again, updated. ☻
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Thanks a lot to @pangolin22 and @jbsquared2000! :smiley:
    Hi everyone! :)
    I've updated my Top 5 HERE

Thank you all so much for your help! :smiley:
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Updated my post! Thank you! :smiley:

Happy simming!!! :smiley:

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    are your wish list clean?
    and have you seen 1 other clean wish list?

well then go nominat the other one here
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/831392/i-spott-a-squeaky-clean-wish-list-nomination-game/p1

and when I do random gifting you might get to be lucky....

thats my biggest wish... people takeing part in my games
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Changed a bit of my post.
    If anyone could help me with anything...info:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13338403/#Comment_13338403
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
    Thanks to @CandySims14 for clearing my top 5 list with a few extras. My list has been updated here!
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • IrisGoddessIrisGoddess Posts: 122 Member
    @CandySims14, thank you so very much! I am just amazed at your generosity. I'm so excited to load my game and play!!
    My Wish List store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=IrisGoddess
    Currently working on Muse Luxury and Tutor of Tudors.
    edited May 2015
    Thanks to @brandi22 for gifts. My list has been updated here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
    edited May 2015
    Thanks @jbsquared2000 for the 5 ivy pieces from the Brunch at the Old Mill set. The items have got me really close to having the CYS for the set on the weekend! Yes, it does seem that sometimes that as soon as I redo my top 5 list I have to redo it again.

Edit: My list has been updated here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    edited April 2017
    Yay! If you can't tell, I'm saving up :wink:

1. One Love Rose in Vase (30 SP)
    2. Simple Idea Lantern (50 SP)
    3. Bubble Sleeve Dress (75 SP)
    4. Dainty Dress and Jacket (91 SP)
    5. One with Earth Garden Gazebo (297 SP)

Yay! And since my OCD is being annoying I had to sort this from least to most expensive... hopefully it helped someone other than myself :) Also, my Sims 3 account has the same username as the forums - PolarPhantom.
    Post edited by PolarPhantom on
    Thanks go out to @mercurydustin and @mothersuperior2 for the gifts. I'm really close to having the green button for the Old Mill set! My list has been updated here.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Thanks to @CandySims14 for clearing my top 5 list with a few extras. My list has been updated here!
    @CandySims14, thank you so very much! I am just amazed at your generosity. I'm so excited to load my game and play!!

You're both very welcome! It's extremely rewarding to help others complete their wishlists. I'll be back soon to help. :)
  • PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    edited May 2015
    @jbsquared2000 thank you for the violin, that was very generous! I'm not completely sure how to link to a specific comment (but I did update my list) so if someone could tell me how you do that I'd be very thankful :)
    Post edited by PolarPhantom on
    @jbsquared2000 thank you for the violin, that was very generous! I'm not completely sure how to link to a specific comment (but I am updating my list) so if someone could tell me how you do that I'd be very thankful :)

You are very welcome! :smiley:

There are a few restrictions put on new members, until they become "official" members on this forum, and quoting someone, adding pictures, and including links are all included in those restrictions. There's a list of how to achieve becoming a member, HERE.

Have a great day!

• mercurydustinmercurydustin Posts: 43 Member
    thanks didn't know how to become a member just need to post a bunch more lol :)