Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a household challenge

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @tanubanue
    they great, I liked how you chose that they are vampires... gives the story a twist.
    I gave them a rec.

feel free to grap a new challenge when you feel up to it or one makes you interested.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    @tanubanue
    they great, I liked how you chose that they are vampires... gives the story a twist.
    I gave them a rec.

feel free to grap a new challenge when you feel up to it or one makes you interested.

Thanks Anette :) They're a lot of fun in game. I will grab another soon. B)

tanubanue wrote: »
    @tanubanue
    I gave them a rec.

Thanks Anette :) They're a lot of fun in game. I will grab another soon. B)

I bet they are, I rearly play vampires (or any other super natural... witches excluded) as I like them to look normal.
    But these 2 are tempting.

I like to see what people get out of the challenge... what they ad to it.... when I saw the first boy was a vampire I was thinking maybe he turned and his brother isn't.... or they where 2 difrent types sn..... but I like the idea of them both being... must make it even harder to be an orphan.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    Rebel teen

Max is Rebellious teenager, he skips school more than he go, and usally hangs out with his friends egging houses and paiting the walls of the town. he love cars and can't wait to get his licens, he wants a dark blue sporst car, his favorit color. Then he can crouse down town and flirt with all the girls. Max's parent's a worried about their son's lack of serios goals, it dosn't fit their ambitions for him, to make it all wors his behavior is rubbing of on his little brother. Maybe they schould send Max to militaryschool?

Okay, I came up with a fun twist for this one and can't resist claiming it. Now to think of something to leave... hmm...
  • KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    Crazy Cat Lady

After the tragic death of her husband, Deirdre retreated in to solitude. She paints to make a little money, but strives to be self-sufficient to minimize her interaction with the outside world. She surrounds herself with nature and does all she can to protect the planet her husband loved. She swears her cats are all the company she needs.
    interesting lady... defently for a pets ep owner....
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Crazy Cat Lady

After the tragic death of her husband, Deirdre retreated in to solitude. She paints to make a little money, but strives to be self-sufficient to minimize her interaction with the outside world. She surrounds herself with nature and does all she can to protect the planet her husband loved. She swears her cats are all the company she needs.

I can take it. :) She doesn't have kids, right?
    Kind Big Brother

After Mrs.--- died of an illness, --- had to let his chance to join college slip between his fingers. He had no choice, you see, his mother left him and his little brother alone in a money driven world with very little funds to make it through the next month. He had to find a way to make sure his now orphan brother would age up well after such a horrible incident. He would do anything, even stealing from his neighbours and friends, only to make his little brother's life easier by buying him expensive toys and furniture. Slowly his stealing habits became an obssesion, he would steal anything from anyone.
    oh a challenge where the name is totally up to the creator... thats a new twist.

like it @FoxyLovesKitty

as for your cat lady, what it dosn't say anything about you decide... though my logic say that the word solitude means she must be the only human.... though the word cats = there must be atleast 2 cats..... how many would be up to you... but hey thats just how I see it... you took it... you interpent the challenge and make the household.
    oh a challenge where the name is totally up to the creator... thats a new twist.

like it @FoxyLovesKitty

as for your cat lady, what it dosn't say anything about you decide... though my logic say that the word solitude means she must be the only human.... though the word cats = there must be atleast 2 cats..... how many would be up to you... but hey thats just how I see it... you took it... you interpent the challenge and make the household.

Thank you @anettesb , I usually name my sims according to the story I want to make, so I figured it would be better to just leave the name blank.

I just killed Deirdre's husband and left her childless.

Traits: Artistic, Loves Outdoors, Cat Lover, Neurotic, Loner.

Aspiration: Befriend 15 cats.

Looks:

Screenshot_2927.jpg
    @FoxyLovesKitty she is oretty... love her eyes.
    what about her cats (they part of the household)
    hope you uploade
    @FoxyLovesKitty she is oretty... love her eyes.
    what about her cats (they part of the household)
    hope you uploade

Thank you very much! I'll upload more pictures once I get her more cats~ Now she has only one :)
  • CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    edited May 2015
    You Don't Choose Your Family

Penny was adopted into the Melon family as a child. Though her skin and hair are "normal", the rest of her family are berry sims. She's stuck between standing out too much...and not standing out at all.
    Kind Big Brother

After Mrs.--- died of an illness, --- had to let his chance to join college slip between his fingers. He had no choice, you see, his mother left him and his little brother alone in a money driven world with very little funds to make it through the next month. He had to find a way to make sure his now orphan brother would age up well after such a horrible incident. He would do anything, even stealing from his neighbours and friends, only to make his little brother's life easier by buying him expensive toys and furniture. Slowly his stealing habits became an obssesion, he would steal anything from anyone.

I'll take up this one.

EDIT) Here's my take on the "Kind Big Brother" challenge. A link to the download page for the Paltz family. CC used.

screenshot_original.jpg

Here's John Paltz, our older brother. He's an absolute genius and a whiz with computers, but was always quite lazy in school. His original plan was to enter a community college and cruise through the years up until he could transfer to a "real" college, but with his mother's death, this is no longer a possibility. But let it not be said that his genius went to waste. His computer skills allow him to stalk potential victims and strike when they least expect through careful analysis of social media pages and some good old fashioned hacking.

screenshot_original.jpg

Steven Paltz doesn't know much about his brother's villainous life. All he sees is the kind, hardworking brother that feeds, clothes, and cares for him.
    Post edited by CreamierThanMami on
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
    edited May 2015
    @CreamierThanMami is this:

Penny was adopted into the Melon family as a child. Though her skin and hair are "normal", the rest of her family are berry sims. She's stuck between standing out too much...and not standing out at all.

the new challenge

might help to use difrent posts....

oh they nice brothers... Berry like sims

@FoxyLovesKitty
    looking forward

I hope to get to work on my curent challenge this weekend
  • CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member

the new challenge

I didn't think you wanted me to double post. :/ In a lot of online forums, it's usually courtesy to combine posts to avoid taking up multiple spaces...sorry, I'm not very familiar with this particular site. ^^' I'll make new posts in the future.
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!

the new challenge

I didn't think you wanted me to double post. :/ In a lot of online forums, it's usually courtesy to combine posts to avoid taking up multiple spaces...sorry, I'm not very familiar with this particular site. ^^' I'll make new posts in the future.

I actually asked for it in the firsts posts... simply to make it easier to see whats next
    1 post for takeing the challenge (and posting your work if your very fast)
    1 for posting the new challenge
    and if we shift to a new page/much time gone by and thread need a bump post the completed challenge in it's own post....

but yes double posts isn't allways good... glad you will do it next time.

quite interesting challenge, shows how simple you can do it, and still give people a frame to work in.
    @CreamierThanMami Wow, cool addition to the main plot! They also look nice! :smiley:
    Crazy Cat Lady

I'd like to claim this one please :)

Next challenge ~

On the outside In ~

Ben didn't think he would ever find love. He's on the shy quiet side and doesn't get out a lot. But one day shortly after graduation he found her ~ Lily. Lily is beautiful and literally floats instead of walking. Can a fairy fall for an average ummmm, Ben? Not so far she has hardly cast a glance in his direction but would rather throw herself into her work as a ghost hunter. How far will Ben go to get her to notice him? Will he stay on this side? How did they end up sharing the same home?
    @tanubanue
    you jumped back...

the curent Challenge open is

edited May 2015
    @tanubanue
    you jumped back...

So sorry I didn't realize it. Must have been where I saved it too. Ok I'll do this one then I guess ~ You Don't Choose Your Family.

@tanubanue
    you jumped back...

So sorry I didn't realize it. Must have been where I saved it too. Ok I'll do this one then I guess ~ You Don't Choose Your Family.

thanks... then yours the curent... I post it in a second

(though no one stopping you to get inspired for your own game with the cat lady)

curent challenge
    Next challenge ~

On the outside In ~

Ben didn't think he would ever find love. He's on the shy quiet side and doesn't get out a lot. But one day shortly after graduation he found her ~ Lily. Lily is beautiful and literally floats instead of walking. Can a fairy fall for an average ummmm, Ben? Not so far she has hardly cast a glance in his direction but would rather throw herself into her work as a ghost hunter. How far will Ben go to get her to notice him? Will he stay on this side? How did they end up sharing the same home?

• janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    Meet George, Ashely, Melissa and Rashawn of the Geek Squad :)
    They all have their own signature pair of glasses and all enjoy having their own sense of style!
    Ashely Gaines - Workaholic, Good, Genius, Bookworm, Green Thumb
    George Thibodeau - Slob, Brave, Party Animal, Handy, Computer Whiz
    Melissa Frye - Hopeless Romantic, Artistic, Heavy Sleeper, Easily Impressed, Ambitious
    Rashawn Merritt - Daredevil, Genius, Neat, Athletic, Luxky

h7K1AJv.jpg
    QQL0nA9.jpg
    rmgNxCK.jpg

You can download the geek squad here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8669162
    Thank you @anettesb for the challenge :)
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
    @janineisabaws
    nice, rec
    gett the feeling Melissa is jawning....
    love seeing how we picture things based on so little info
    think I migh have to drop these 4 in my HS or uni

feel free to grab a new challenge when 1 cathc your interest,