Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    kensgirl73kensgirl73 Posts: 212 Member
    AllieMac wrote: »
    Welcome Kensgirl! We'd love to see your house when you're finished!! Be sure to tag it as #drifterchallenge. so we can find it. :)

And unfortunately yes, if you don't get your house (after depreciation) to 30k by the time your heir reaches YA, you do fail. But you're more than welcome to give it another shot. :)

Thanks! I think that I will be okay on this one. Clarissa is about 10 days away from Teen and I'm already at 23K Simoleans so I think that I have it covered. I will upload it as soon as she gets to be a YA so that you can see the finished one. I'm usually pretty awful at building houses but I like this one so far.

• Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @kensgirl73 Great 2 have u aboard!! :) Your question has already been asked...but we're here if u need anything else =) Sounds like the end of The Drifter Challenge House 001 is JUST around the corner 4 ya!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Yay a new drifter! Welcome @kensgirl73! :smiley:
  • Options
    Yay! Completed the lot value portion of the challenge. Now it's a waiting game until Clarissa ages to a YA. Chelsea is expecting again so that will be something to look forward to. I'm having so much fun with this challenge.
  • Options
    @kensgirl73 Awesome job!!
    kensgirl73 wrote: »
    I'm having so much fun with this challenge.
    I play tested House 001 soooo many times & it never got boring LOL
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    My Heir will be aging up to a Teen soon and I have realized that the hardest thing is NOT making her do her homework. I'm so used to having them do their homework first thing that this is killing me. LOL
  • Options
    @kensgirl73 The trick on that is 2 add Focusing decor around the house...it really sparks those non-playable Sim youth into doing their homework :smile:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    @kensgirl73 The trick on that is 2 add Focusing decor around the house...it really sparks those non-playable Sim youth into doing their homework :smile:

Okay, I didn't think about that. Thanks :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Added a couple new Drifters that r doing Let's Plays on YouTube
    -Sim Serendipity ~ www.youtube.com/channel/UCmCUbZw_geqJOpTFyeZe5Rg
    -Sims Lyfe ~ www.youtube.com/channel/UCfk-bQm3GA1CkXAONvhunPw
    Post edited by Vihisha on
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Added another blogger! http://drifter.simply-susan.net/ Brought 2 u by @kensgirl73 :)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Added another Let's Play channel that has just started The Drifter Challenge!
    -Terryann Sims ~ www.youtube.com/channel/UCqQ5kzvJRj11ZRUNn_v-7rA
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    ohh lots more drifter videos! ... drifting off to check them all out B)
  • Options
    First post is now up. Please let me know what you think.

The Drifter Challenge

I also included a post that lists what mods that I currently use.
  • Options
    I usually DO NOT have any free time 2 just play around...but when I do...I like 2 play The Drifter Challenge "Off-Cam" hee hee
    Sooooo..I wanted 2 share some screenshots from my personal Drifter game. (NO clue how long this will take me 2 get anywhere in the challenge since I'm always play testing & doing recordings 4 YouTube...but yeah)

Meet Audra McNeil (my founder)
    qxtRzTn.png

She met Jacob 1 day as he was passing her lil' barren lot... Over the course of the next few days..they got really friendly w/each other...it was nice 4 Audra 2 have a friend
    oY1T4So.jpg

When Audra was able 2 save up a few simoleons, she splurged on a trip 2 Granite Falls w/Jacob...they had been seeing quite a lot of each other, & Audra was looking 2 step up their relationship...so she popped the big question
    eUo031l.jpg

Thank-God Jacob said yes! & they decided 2 get married back home...in a cove by Audra's home
    c9DJ5rw.jpg

Jacob moved in & it wasn't long before the happy couple was expecting their 1st child
    HcdHphC.png

Time flew by & little Loren was born
    6Q3wXUZ.png

Life went on...house renovations took place
    2vBCJFm.png

Loren grew up 2 b a beautiful little girl
    OR9tmBq.jpg

This is as far as I've gotten so far w/my off cam play...it's been a game in progress since May..but I figured I'd add some of my own pics 2 the thread =)

Happy Drifting!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    WOW,,, your new drifter family is sooo cute! Audra is beautiful and Loren is just lovely! Can hardly wait to see your finished house. :smile:
  • Options
    THX @tammyjo329 :smile: I'll post updates as soon as I have more lol...might b a bit coming tho...
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    AllieMacAllieMac Posts: 925 Member
    LOVE IT @ Vihisha! They're all so beautiful. I really hope you're able to find the free time to play with this family. I don't know how you keep up with all of our postings, stories, questions, and your Let's Play, etc. My hat is off to you my friend!!
    OriginID: txalikat2
    Drifter Challenge Blog: https://alliemacsims.wordpress.com/
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    I don't even know how I do it LMAO :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    New update has been posted.
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @Vihisha - I am thrilled that you shared your family here. They are beautiful. xD
    @Kensgirl73 - Yay for updates! Happy Simming!
  • Options
    SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    Hey guys here's a new episode for my Drifter Challenge House 001. Hope you enjoy it. You can check out the rest of the challenge in this playlist
    Happy Simming everyone!!!
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
  • Options
    SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    Vihisha wrote: »
    I usually DO NOT have any free time 2 just play around...but when I do...I like 2 play The Drifter Challenge "Off-Cam" hee hee
    Sooooo..I wanted 2 share some screenshots from my personal Drifter game. (NO clue how long this will take me 2 get anywhere in the challenge since I'm always play testing & doing recordings 4 YouTube...but yeah)

Meet Audra McNeil (my founder)
    qxtRzTn.png

She met Jacob 1 day as he was passing her lil' barren lot... Over the course of the next few days..they got really friendly w/each other...it was nice 4 Audra 2 have a friend
    oY1T4So.jpg

When Audra was able 2 save up a few simoleons, she splurged on a trip 2 Granite Falls w/Jacob...they had been seeing quite a lot of each other, & Audra was looking 2 step up their relationship...so she popped the big question
    eUo031l.jpg

Thank-God Jacob said yes! & they decided 2 get married back home...in a cove by Audra's home
    c9DJ5rw.jpg

Jacob moved in & it wasn't long before the happy couple was expecting their 1st child
    HcdHphC.png

Time flew by & little Loren was born
    6Q3wXUZ.png

Life went on...house renovations took place
    2vBCJFm.png

Loren grew up 2 b a beautiful little girl
    OR9tmBq.jpg

This is as far as I've gotten so far w/my off cam play...it's been a game in progress since May..but I figured I'd add some of my own pics 2 the thread =)

Happy Drifting!!

Your founder is so beautiful... Those eyes!!! I'm a sucker for blue eyes.
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
  • Options
    @
    Rawla wrote: »
    @Vihisha - I am thrilled that you shared your family here. They are beautiful. xD
    Awe THX!! :smile:
    SimmerPT wrote: »
    Your founder is so beautiful... Those eyes!!! I'm a sucker for blue eyes.
    Thank-u!! I'm a sucker 4 blue & green eyes, myself!

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    New Update for Aurora. Link in signature.. :)
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited July 2015
    @kensgirl73. I went to your site but I don't see any pictures. Are there none posted? Maybe I just don't know how to navigate it or something. I love seeing other drifters and their stories.

@Vihisha I LOVE your family. They are so beautiful. I do love blue eyes. I am really hoping down the road for one of my drifters to snag someone with either blue, green or aqua eyes. Nice family. I am glad you get to play off camera sometimes. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top