Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    kensgirl73kensgirl73 Posts: 212 Member
    Okay, note to self...SPRINKLER system first thing...lol

I will persevere! I love this challenge too much to give up now.
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    yeah kensgirl73 !! you go girl!! B)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    First of all I just want to say unfreaking-believable...

With that being said, please meet Ashleigh Foxworth (the name of the family from one of my favorite book series)

t0009g.jpg

She is a young adult who is Romantic, Self Assured and Loves the Outdoors.

Now for the unbelievable part:

fyznmh.jpg

Yes, she caught herself on fire...*sigh*

Anyway, full update to come, just wanted to let you know that I'm still with it and will hopefully go strong.
  • Options
    AllieMacAllieMac Posts: 925 Member
    @kensgirl73 Love Ashleigh - she's so pretty! Well, she was before she started cooking(?). Dementia has two words of advice for her: "Garden Salad" no stoves involved!
    Good luck!! and thanks for the chuckle hehe.
    OriginID: txalikat2
    Drifter Challenge Blog: https://alliemacsims.wordpress.com/
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    @AllieMac I'm telling you, I just about put my hand through the monitor. I have the sprinkler system and the fire went out so I guess it worked on it's own.

And thanks. I don't usually use the unusual hair color but I decided to give it a whirl.
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @kensgirl73 Ashleigh is so pretty....but I c her crispy x_X
    Glad 2 hear you're still Drifting...I can't wait 2 c what happened....
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @Vihisha I'm actually going to pretend that it didn't happen. LOL

But I have the first part up and I hope no one minds but I'm actually doing it in a story style, more story wise than the first post from the previous one. I'm trying to have her with a past, albeit a little dark, but I wanted to give her a reason for being on this empty lot with no money. I'm going to post the actual link to the page but again you can reach it via the main link in my signature.

Beginnings
  • Options
    Ooooh gotcha!!! @kensgirl73

Added your blog @MsPrissy 2 the list here :smile:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    kensgirl73 wrote: »

With that being said, please meet Ashleigh Foxworth (the name of the family from one of my favorite book series)

t0009g.jpg

fyznmh.jpg

Anyway, full update to come, just wanted to let you know that I'm still with it and will hopefully go strong.

LOL. I am sorry to laugh but I just can NOT believe another Sim caught on fire. What the heck? Looks like she made though. Didn't die right? I LOVE your new Sim by the way. Loving the hair. I am SOOOOO happy you are staying with us. Please hang in there. :) We would miss you if you leave.
  • Options
    @Vihisha I'm actually going to pretend that it didn't happen. LOL

But I have the first part up and I hope no one minds but I'm actually doing it in a story style, more story wise than the first post from the previous one. I'm trying to have her with a past, albeit a little dark, but I wanted to give her a reason for being on this empty lot with no money. I'm going to post the actual link to the page but again you can reach it via the main link in my signature.

Beginnings

I really love the way you set up your blog. For those like me that were kind of s. tupid and couldn't find it LOL. It is clearly on the right. Anyway, nice start to your new story. May the odds be ever in your favor. :)
  • Options
    Glimmer50 wrote: »

LOL. I am sorry to laugh but I just can NOT believe another Sim caught on fire. What the heck? Looks like she made though. Didn't die right? I LOVE your new Sim by the way. Loving the hair. I am SOOOOO happy you are staying with us. Please hang in there. :) We would miss you if you leave.

Oh no it's okay to laugh. I was just sitting there in exasperation when it happened. I am just glad that I got a pic of it this time. She didn't die so thank goodness the sprinkler thing was there, or I think that is what helped her keep from dying.

Aww thanks...that means a lot to me and don't worry I'm not going anywhere. This has actually become an obsession with me.

• Options

I really love the way you set up your blog. For those like me that were kind of s. tupid and couldn't find it LOL. It is clearly on the right. Anyway, nice start to your new story. May the odds be ever in your favor. :)

Please don't say that you are s. tupid. I actually changed the layout a little so that it would be easier to find. :)

*hugs*
  • Options
    Aww thanks...that means a lot to me and don't worry I'm not going anywhere. This has actually become an obsession with me.
    :smiley::smiley:

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options

Please don't say that you are s. tupid. I actually changed the layout a little so that it would be easier to find. :)

*hugs*

Thank you for being nice. I hope you make it this time around. :)
  • Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    :smiley::smiley:

I think we are all with you on the obsession LOL. I know I am here for the duration. 45 sounds like a lot but I am having fun so ...drifts off ...
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member

t0009g.jpg

fyznmh.jpg

OMG I am sorry ... but I did also laugh and so so hard ... you just can not get a break from the fires can you ... how awful LOL ... I just love your new sim and her hair color is awesome! :D I sure hope you make it this time ... I love your blog too! It's a great start for house 001! :p

• Options
    SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    SimmerPT wrote: »
    Hey Drifters! Here is Episode 13 of my Drifter Challenge LP.
    Go check it out!
    Happy Drifting!

Wow your house looks really nice. Can't wait to see it when it is completed. Looks like you are coming along nicely. You have a nice little family too. :)

Thank you so much for watching! There is still a little bit to go trough. I'm standing at about 16K right now on house value, but I still have time because my heir Luke is still a child.
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
  • Options
    SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    edited July 2015

Your founder looks beautiful, love the pink hair! You have a serious problem with fire in you game LOL! My advice to you is try to cook only garden salad (that does't require using the stove) on the first levels of the cooking skill I would say till your at least level 3 or 4. Also when you reach level 2 of the cooking skill you can also make BLT (also no stove needed). And for extra insurance use the sprinkler system that @tammyjo329 suggested.
    Good luck with the rest of your challenge and Happy Drifting
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
  • Options
    SimmerPT wrote: »

Your founder looks beautiful, love the pink hair! You have a serious problem with fire in you game LOL! My advice to you is try to cook only garden salad (that does't require using the stove) on the first levels of the cooking skill I would say till your at least level 3 or 4. Also when you reach level 2 of the cooking skill you can also make BLT (also no stove needed). And for extra insurance use the sprinkler system that @tammyjo329 suggested.
    Good luck with the rest of your challenge and Happy Drifting

Thank you! I do have a serious problem with it but I'm also doing what you suggested. Garden Salads and BLT's all the way for now. :) I also have the sprinkler system as well.

Is anyone having an issue where you have a boyfriend and they are officially your boyfriend but you can't invite them to your lot. I was able to invite Mekhi to my lot one time and can't after that. There is no option for it. All I can do with him is Chat and Send Text even though he is Ashleigh's fiancee? (spoiler alert..sorry)
  • Options
    Sorry for the double post but the next part is up. :)

15chu7a.jpg
  • Options
    Is anyone having an issue where you have a boyfriend and they are officially your boyfriend but you can't invite them to your lot. I was able to invite Mekhi to my lot one time and can't after that. There is no option for it. All I can do with him is Chat and Send Text even though he is Ashleigh's fiancee? (spoiler alert..sorry)
    Well THAT sux! I've seen something like that in the past...seems 2 have something 2 do w/the Sim's work schedule..the option only pops up when they r NOT working. I hope that's all that is the trouble!

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Well THAT sux! I've seen something like that in the past...seems 2 have something 2 do w/the Sim's work schedule..the option only pops up when they r NOT working. I hope that's all that is the trouble!

I would think that but the thing is that we have the same work schedule. And I can't even get him over there on the weekend. :(
  • Options
    I would think that but the thing is that we have the same work schedule. And I can't even get him over there on the weekend. :(
    :'( HOPEFULLY u can catch him when he's actually @ work..then just do a shotgun wedding @ work ha ha

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    AllieMacAllieMac Posts: 925 Member

Kidnap him! hehe seriously. Couple of ways to try:
    Throw a house party and invite him. propose & get married before the party ends so he can't run away. if he won't show as a guest, try hiring him as the bartender etc.

Or plan a trip to Granite Falls and choose travel with... then select his name. No matter what he's doing etc, he'll be pulled along for the ride whether he wants to go or not. I think if you go to the campground it'll cost about 111 for 1 night. While your there amp things up and get engaged. You won't be able to get married there (I tried with Chia & Joe). Hopefully when you return, you'll be able to invite him over. If you do hold a private wedding immediately so he can't run away. :)

hope this helps! gotta start my pizza doughs. back later

OriginID: txalikat2
    Drifter Challenge Blog: https://alliemacsims.wordpress.com/
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    AllieMac wrote: »
    Or plan a trip to Granite Falls and choose travel with... then select his name. You won't be able to get married there (I tried with Chia & Joe).
    Saaaay Whaaaaat?! Good 2 know...

rXyqmuX.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top