Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @kensgirl73 & @Glimmer50 no pics that I can c...but I enjoyed the update...sounds like the's been busy :wink:

@Glimmer50 Awe THX! It WAS nice getting a little bit of time 2 play...didn't last long tho...back 2 play testing LOL
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    kensgirl73kensgirl73 Posts: 212 Member
    This link doesn't show any pics? You have to click the House 001 on the menu bar and select one of those links. The complete update isn't on the main page.

http://drifter.simply-susan.net/?page_id=115
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Nice update Kensgirl. Your house is coming along nicely... I can tell it's gonna be lovely when you finish!

Hi SimmerPT! I am surprised I did not catch your previous videos! Very nicely done ... now that I've seen your latest drifter video ... I'm gonna have to go get caught up on the previous ones :smiley: I gave you a thumbs up and hit subscribe ... so I won't miss your next one ;)

• Options
    Well...ummm...geee...what do u know... @kensgirl73if u click the right place on your blog u get the WHOLE story!! :) Gonna' go now have a look again!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    Hey Drifters! Here is Episode 13 of my Drifter Challenge LP.
    Go check it out!
    Happy Drifting!
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
  • Options
    SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    tammyjo329 wrote: »
    Nice update Kensgirl. Your house is coming along nicely... I can tell it's gonna be lovely when you finish!

Hi SimmerPT! I am surprised I did not catch your previous videos! Very nicely done ... now that I've seen your latest drifter video ... I'm gonna have to go get caught up on the previous ones :smiley: I gave you a thumbs up and hit subscribe ... so I won't miss your next one ;)

Thank you so much for watching @tammyjo329 hope you enjoy the rest of the challenge!
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    kensgirl73 wrote: »
    This link doesn't show any pics? You have to click the House 001 on the menu bar and select one of those links. The complete update isn't on the main page.

http://drifter.simply-susan.net/?page_id=115

Thank you. I think I was looking in the wrong place for the story. I found it now and commented on your blog. :)
  • Options
    SimmerPT wrote: »
    Hey Drifters! Here is Episode 13 of my Drifter Challenge LP.
    Go check it out!
    Happy Drifting!

Wow your house looks really nice. Can't wait to see it when it is completed. Looks like you are coming along nicely. You have a nice little family too. :)
  • Options
    AllieMacAllieMac Posts: 925 Member
    @kensgirl73 Great blog! I read it this morning on my Nook, so I didn't leave any comments (hate typing on that "keyboard"). It looks like Aurora is settling in nicely. Can't wait to see what you have in store for her.

@SimmerPT I've got a list of Let's Play that I hope to get to one day soon and I added you to it. I just love seeing everyone's different approaches to the challenges. Even though we all have the same guidelines, we end up with so much variations. Which personally I think is just too cool.

Happy Drifting y'all!
    OriginID: txalikat2
    Drifter Challenge Blog: https://alliemacsims.wordpress.com/
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    JUST throwing this out there...The whole list (2 my knowledge) of Simmers doing Let's Plays on the Drifter Challenge r listed after the rules of each house thread....IF u visit my channel...I also have the same list connected 2 my Home page there in a couple different spots (easy point & click 4 ya) :)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Glimmer50 wrote: »

Thank you. I think I was looking in the wrong place for the story. I found it now and commented on your blog. :)

I thought it would be easier to put them on pages instead of posts so people won't have to scroll through a lot of posts. Could you or anyone else let me know what you prefer? I want to make it easy for those that come follow the story.

• Options
    AllieMac wrote: »
    @kensgirl73 Great blog! I read it this morning on my Nook, so I didn't leave any comments (hate typing on that "keyboard"). It looks like Aurora is settling in nicely. Can't wait to see what you have in store for her.

Happy Drifting y'all!

Thank you! :smiley: I'm glad that you are liking what I'm doing. I'm not sure how many little house challenges Vi has for this but I think each generation with start with the next letter of the alphabet. :)

• Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    JUST throwing this out there...The whole list (2 my knowledge) of Simmers doing Let's Plays on the Drifter Challenge r listed after the rules of each house thread....IF u visit my channel...I also have the same list connected 2 my Home page there in a couple different spots (easy point & click 4 ya) :)

Thanks! I have them all liked and will hopefully be catching up to them soon.

• Options
    AllieMac wrote: »

Happy Drifting y'all!

Thank you! :smiley: I'm glad that you are liking what I'm doing. I'm not sure how many little house challenges Vi has for this but I think each generation with start with the next letter of the alphabet. :)

Great minds think alike. That's what I do too. I'm on D. Helps me keep track of who's a sibling, aunt, parent etc. I used to pick a ethnicity for them too - Scottish, English, Russian, etc. So I'd choose an authentic last name, then pull out a baby naming book and start my way through the alphabet while focusing on whatever region I had chosen for that legacy. Farthest I've ever made it (on a Sims 3 Random Legacy was picking an E name.) This time I'm using a trait, quirk, job, etc of the Mother's and basing the children's names on that. (Helps me remember who the Mom was hehe) Ok sorry for rambling. Too much caffeine I think.
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    That's it...I give up....
  • Options

UHH OHH ... what happened?!?!?! ... :o

• Options

What happened? You were doing so well. :/
  • Options
    I don't know what it is about my Sims and getting caught on fire but they seem to have a knack for it...
  • Options
    Oh Nooo! I hope you reconsider quitting @kensgirl73. But understand if you decide you don't want to give it another go. Did she get fried while cooking?
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    Yeah. I set her to cooking and then walked away for a bit and when I get back, I see the Grim there and her laying on the ground. I won't quit completely, just have to start over. Luckily I wasn't as far as I was on the first one.
  • Options
    hmmm me thinks you might want to invest in a sprinkler system !!! I will keep my fingers crossed nothing so catastrophic happens next time!
  • Options
    hmmm me thinks you might want to invest in a sprinkler system !!! I will keep my fingers crossed nothing so catastrophic happens next time!

Is that in the game? Because I would buy it first thing lol
  • Options
    @kensgirl73 Oh nooooo! I hope next round is better!

Is that in the game? Because I would buy it first thing lol
    It sure is! U need 2 buy it! Stat!

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @kensgirl73 Glad to hear you're not giving up!! The sprinklers can be found in the kitchen with the smoke alarm - I believe.
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top