Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Modulus95 wrote: »
    Hello!
    I visited this site through the Sims 3 store search. And I'm playing The Sims 3, The Sims 4. These days, I watch The Sims 3 Lepacy Challenge on YouTube. It's so interesting. And this site is difficult because I am Korean. I use a translator. I've read the tutorial and forum rules, but I'm not sure this is right. But it's nice to meet you.
    If there's anything I did wrong, please let me know kindly. Have a nice day! Love ya!

Hello @Modulus95 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you play Sims 3 and Sims 4, and enjoy watching a Simming YouTube channel. It is great seeing what is happening in the lives of the sims that other simmers are playing.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    mrsvieckmrsvieck Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I'm mrsvieck! I am new to The Sims forum, but I have been playing The Sims since the original game came out. I thought I'd join the community to get more updates about The Sims. It's one of my all-time favorite games! :)
  • Options
    mrsvieck wrote: »
    Hello! I'm mrsvieck! I am new to The Sims forum, but I have been playing The Sims since the original game came out. I thought I'd join the community to get more updates about The Sims. It's one of my all-time favorite games! :)

Hello @mrsvieck :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the years and seeing how their lives developed in your game. Simming is fun!
  • Options
    bananabreadbananabread Posts: 18 Member
    Hello!! I'm bananabread :smile: I've been playing the Sims 4 for a couple of years now, but I usually only come to the forums to look up answers to things lol. Recently I've been wanting to get involved with the community more, especially with challenges (I've been on a build kick lately). So, now I'm here!
  • Options
    Hello!! I'm bananabread :smile: I've been playing the Sims 4 for a couple of years now, but I usually only come to the forums to look up answers to things lol. Recently I've been wanting to get involved with the community more, especially with challenges (I've been on a build kick lately). So, now I'm here!

Hello @bananabread:) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have playing Sims 4 for a couple of years, and have now joined the simming forums community. I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers as you read the threads and post about what is happening in your games. Challenges are great! Building is a very fun and enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game!
  • Options
    TawkTawk Posts: 23 Member
    Greetings. I'm Tawk.

I'm new to this forum. However, I started playing with Sims when the game was new.
    I also played Sims Online, which I enjoyed far more. I played in Alpha City, where I built a Museum for the Offbeat Category, where I was number one for awhile. However, that wasn't really much of a challenge because very few people creating places for the Offbeat Category. But it was still something...
    It was the social aspects of Sims Online that I really loved. So it was disappointing for me when it ended.
    I've been away from Sims for some time, then started again with Sims 4, which I love! It's quite amazing. I don't have all the expansions, but I have many on both the computer, and on Xbox.
    The Vampire pack is my favorite.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Tawk wrote: »
    Greetings. I'm Tawk.

I'm new to this forum. However, I started playing with Sims when the game was new.
    I also played Sims Online, which I enjoyed far more. I played in Alpha City, where I built a Museum for the Offbeat Category, where I was number one for awhile. However, that wasn't really much of a challenge because very few people creating places for the Offbeat Category. But it was still something...
    It was the social aspects of Sims Online that I really loved. So it was disappointing for me when it ended.
    I've been away from Sims for some time, then started again with Sims 4, which I love! It's quite amazing. I don't have all the expansions, but I have many on both the computer, and on Xbox.
    The Vampire pack is my favorite.

Thanks.

Hello @Tawk :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you first played the original Sims 1 and also enjoyed playing Sims Online. It is great that now after a break you are back simming again and enjoying playing sims 4. Many simmers enjoy the Vampire pack also! It is great that you play both the pc and Xbox versions.
  • Options
    mrsvictoriamrsvictoria Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! My name is enzo but you can call me whatever you want to call me,
    i use pronouns she/her and he/him
    I'm obessed with sims 3 and sims 4, infact i'm playing the sims 3 right now
    i'm a libra
    i like playing games and sleeping
    i don't like snakes and spiders
    and i don't know what else to put here
  • Options
    Hello! My name is enzo but you can call me whatever you want to call me,
    i use pronouns she/her and he/him
    I'm obessed with sims 3 and sims 4, infact i'm playing the sims 3 right now
    i'm a libra
    i like playing games and sleeping
    i don't like snakes and spiders
    and i don't know what else to put here

Hello @mrsvictoria :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy playing Sims 3 and Sims 4. It is enjoyable seeing what is happening in the lives of our sims, or building homes or community venues for them to visit.
    I don’t like snakes or spiders also!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • Options
    flaresimsflaresims Posts: 30 Member
    Hey! I am currently new on this sims forum and trying to understand here :)

I am flaresims and an addict to sims <3
    𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓼
  • Options
    flaresims wrote: »
    Hey! I am currently new on this sims forum and trying to understand here :)

I am flaresims and an addict to sims <3

Hello @flaresims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Simming is addictive! Time passes very quickly when we are playing The Sims, and want to see what is going to happen next in the lives of our sims!
  • Options
    MissNOFXMissNOFX Posts: 30 Member
    OiOi!!! I cant seem to figure out how to start a new topic so here i am lol...I'm MissNOFX and I would love to talk about punk rock and art ;-)
  • Options
    MissNOFX wrote: »
    OiOi!!! I cant seem to figure out how to start a new topic so here i am lol...I'm MissNOFX and I would love to talk about punk rock and art ;-)

Hello @MissNOFX :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you!! I was so lost lol..
  • Options
    YesshesasimmerYesshesasimmer Posts: 95 Member
    Hi, I am new here. I am an OG Simmer, been playing since middle school sim city (I just turned 40 to give you some prospective!) I love the game, building, story telling and challenges. I look forward to getting to know my fellow simmers!.
  • Options
    Hi, I am new here. I am an OG Simmer, been playing since middle school sim city (I just turned 40 to give you some prospective!) I love the game, building, story telling and challenges. I look forward to getting to know my fellow simmers!.

Hello @Yesshesasimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoy spending many happy and fun hours over the time building homes and venues in the games, and seeing the stories of the lives of your sims develop in your games.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
  • Options
    I've almost made enough points today to become a full member! thank you again rosemow
  • Options
  • Options
    NyxerisNyxeris Posts: 16 Member
    Hi all! I go by Nyx online (she/her), and I've been playing Sims since Sims 2 came out, and my sister and I would buy every expansion pack, switching who paid for it. S3 used to be my great love and I do still love it a lot, especially with all the various jobs and stuff you could do (exploring the other countries has always been my fave), but after getting used to S4 (which took a long time when it was still just basegame - Get to Work was what got me invested) I feel it's so hard to get back to as I've gotten so used to the building in 4. Not to mention it's such a hassle getting it to work on a computer that desperatly needs a RAM upgrade.

I never used to be one for challenges, but thanks to Kelsey Impicciche I've got 1/3 through the 100Baby Challenge and am just over halfway through the Not So Berry challenge on my 2nd round because I forgot a couple things and messed up a bit on my first go. It's even brough me to the point of making my own challenge, that I'll be posting here once I'm able to.

Since I'm Norwegian, I always used to play the games in Norwegian, but last year I switched to English which I find a lot more enjoyable, especially as the random/pre-generated names are super limited when playing in Norwegian, and for some reason they translated both "modern" and "contemporary" to "moderne", which really isn't the same and made dream home decorator gigs a tad confusing
  • Options
    Nyxeris wrote: »
    Hi all! I go by Nyx online (she/her), and I've been playing Sims since Sims 2 came out, and my sister and I would buy every expansion pack, switching who paid for it. S3 used to be my great love and I do still love it a lot, especially with all the various jobs and stuff you could do (exploring the other countries has always been my fave), but after getting used to S4 (which took a long time when it was still just basegame - Get to Work was what got me invested) I feel it's so hard to get back to as I've gotten so used to the building in 4. Not to mention it's such a hassle getting it to work on a computer that desperatly needs a RAM upgrade.

I never used to be one for challenges, but thanks to Kelsey Impicciche I've got 1/3 through the 100Baby Challenge and am just over halfway through the Not So Berry challenge on my 2nd round because I forgot a couple things and messed up a bit on my first go. It's even brough me to the point of making my own challenge, that I'll be posting here once I'm able to.

Since I'm Norwegian, I always used to play the games in Norwegian, but last year I switched to English which I find a lot more enjoyable, especially as the random/pre-generated names are super limited when playing in Norwegian, and for some reason they translated both "modern" and "contemporary" to "moderne", which really isn't the same and made dream home decorator gigs a tad confusing

Hello @Nyxeris :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 2, and that your sister was a simmer also. You would have enjoyed chatting together about your sims households and what was happening in your games :)
    Challenges are great! I hope that the challenges that you are doing now continue to go well. It is great that you are planning to post your own challenge on the forums as well.
  • Options
    enskijenskij Posts: 31 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I'm enski and I'm a Finnish simmer who has been playing TS4 fairly obsessively for the last 4-5 years <3 Technically the first sims game I played was TS3, but I didn't play it for very long before moving onto TS4.
    My favorite ways to play with my sims are different types of legacy challenges, even though I never seem to get too far with them. But I have hope! Currently I'm playing with my not so berry family, and soon I'll be moving onto the second generation :D Oh yeah and I play on Xbox! I would love to play on PC, but I can't justify buying the packs all over again, since I have almost every single one so far.
    I'm looking forward to getting to know other simmers and talking about our shared interest in this lovely game! <3
    Just your average Finnish simmer
    ☆ she/her ☆
  • Options
    enskij wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    I'm enski and I'm a Finnish simmer who has been playing TS4 fairly obsessively for the last 4-5 years <3 Technically the first sims game I played was TS3, but I didn't play it for very long before moving onto TS4.
    My favorite ways to play with my sims are different types of legacy challenges, even though I never seem to get too far with them. But I have hope! Currently I'm playing with my not so berry family, and soon I'll be moving onto the second generation :D Oh yeah and I play on Xbox! I would love to play on PC, but I can't justify buying the packs all over again, since I have almost every single one so far.
    I'm looking forward to getting to know other simmers and talking about our shared interest in this lovely game! <3

Hello @enskij :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been enjoying playing Sims 4 for the last 4-5 years, play the console version and own almost all the packs. Packs add lots of great features, themes, activities and items to the game.
    Legacies challenges are very nice! It is great seeing sims going through the different age stages and the interaction between family members. I hope your current challenge goes well.
  • Options
    BoyolloBoyollo Posts: 18 Member
    Olá à todos!
    My name is [REDACTED] (Gotta keep it a lil' secret until I get more used to this forums), I'm a simmer from Brazil (So, there is my justification for any grammar or ortography mistakes) and a very inexperienced one at that. I was introduced to the series through TS4 and have been getting into and out of it throught the years, but, now that I've discovered the wonderful world of challenges and SimLit, I guess I gonna take a serious shot.
    Talking about challenges and SimLit, I'm working in a history challenge story (Still pondering if I should go with rotation or the regular legacy) as both my first actual challenge and first story, so, if things go well, this ain't the last time y'all will see me around here! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Boyollo wrote: »
    Olá à todos!
    My name is [REDACTED] (Gotta keep it a lil' secret until I get more used to this forums), I'm a simmer from Brazil (So, there is my justification for any grammar or ortography mistakes) and a very inexperienced one at that. I was introduced to the series through TS4 and have been getting into and out of it throught the years, but, now that I've discovered the wonderful world of challenges and SimLit, I guess I gonna take a serious shot.
    Talking about challenges and SimLit, I'm working in a history challenge story (Still pondering if I should go with rotation or the regular legacy) as both my first actual challenge and first story, so, if things go well, this ain't the last time y'all will see me around here! :)

Hello @Boyollo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 4 and enjoy doing challenges and SimLit. It is enjoyable writing stories about the lives of our sims. I hope that your work on your history challenge and story goes very well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top