It's Patch Day! Today we release our latest update which adds Customizable Pronouns to The Sims 4, click here to read the patch notes.
May 27th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
The Midnight Chìc and Little Campers Kits are here! Click here to join the screenshot thread for Little Campers and here for Midnight Chìc's. :)

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    hihi my name is ashlyn or ash and i'm from the uk! and i'm 21 years old , hope we can get along and be friends!! <3

    Hello @materialgworl :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • ophiucusophiucus Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! Although I've been playing Sims 4 for a few years, I somehow realized that there's an official forum. I'd love to share my stories and I might be motivated to be active on the game from seeing all these wonderful challenges and legacy stories.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    ophiucus wrote: »
    Hello! Although I've been playing Sims 4 for a few years, I somehow realized that there's an official forum. I'd love to share my stories and I might be motivated to be active on the game from seeing all these wonderful challenges and legacy stories.

    Hello @ophiucus :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post your the stories of your sims there
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes This thread explain about it.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest
    Happy simming! :)
  • UsernameAltUsernameAlt Posts: 2 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > ANNOUNCEMENTS
    >
    > Hello everyone ! :) Just a little note for new members.
    > There has been a change in the number of posts and points required to become a full member. You now need 25 points, 15 posts, and an account older than 24 hours. This change starts from today and this link thread contains helpful information.
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members

    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!

    I am here for help, but for the life of me I can't even figure out how to jump through the hoops to get it. The best I can do is rely to this comment.
  • BerrypichuBerrypichu Posts: 25 Member
    Hello everyone, you can just call me Berry. I’ve played Sims 4 since it’s release, but I haven’t really gotten involved in the community till now. I hope to learn a lot of tips from everyone. I’m into CAS design, (slowly starting to learn how to build), but I’d love to explore other aspects of the game. It’s nice to meet you all ❤️
    My gallery: https://tinyurl.com/Berrypichu
    。◕ ‿ ◕。
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > ANNOUNCEMENTS
    >
    > Hello everyone ! :) Just a little note for new members.
    > There has been a change in the number of posts and points required to become a full member. You now need 25 points, 15 posts, and an account older than 24 hours. This change starts from today and this link thread contains helpful information.
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members

    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!

    I am here for help, but for the life of me I can't even figure out how to jump through the hoops to get it. The best I can do is rely to this comment.

    Hello @UsernameAlt :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    If you are having game issues, it may be best to post on a new thread in the tech section on the AHQ EA site about your issues
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    Berrypichu wrote: »
    Hello everyone, you can just call me Berry. I’ve played Sims 4 since it’s release, but I haven’t really gotten involved in the community till now. I hope to learn a lot of tips from everyone. I’m into CAS design, (slowly starting to learn how to build), but I’d love to explore other aspects of the game. It’s nice to meet you all ❤️

    Hello @Berrypichu :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been playing Sims 4 since its release. You would have enjoyed creating a number of households over the time and seeing how their sim lives developed in your game. Simming is fun!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forums threads, find helpful game tips and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • xxCrimsonxxxxCrimsonxx Posts: 61 Member
    Hi @rosemow. Hi community! :) My real name is Ruby but you can call me Crimson on the forums. I have been playing The Sims (3) since 2009 and I have hooked on the franchise ever since. I have been told that I indulge in self-deprecating jokes at times often to the point of modesty - just an observation made by those within my social circle. I am a bit of a foodie so I'll tend to talk about food rather often! :D I look forward to becoming a full-fledged member so I can truly experience the privileges that come along with them. :#

    Okay... that's all from me for now. I look forward to interacting with most of you here on the forums! o:) <3
  • CabaNeibelleCabaNeibelle Posts: 29 Member
    Greetings everyone. Valorous morrow to thee, madam @rosemow and madam @xxCrimsonxx . Mine name is CabaNeibelle. I am a long time player of the franchise. The Sims is a outlet for me to express mine stories and bringeth those folk to life. I hath't play several of the titles but keepeth coming back to Sims 3. I oft post mine stories and creations hither and at each moment looking for feedback, negative or positive, so feeleth free to drop a comment or inbox me.
    6liq7wecrmkn.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    Hi @rosemow. Hi community! :) My real name is Ruby but you can call me Crimson on the forums. I have been playing The Sims (3) since 2009 and I have hooked on the franchise ever since. I have been told that I indulge in self-deprecating jokes at times often to the point of modesty - just an observation made by those within my social circle. I am a bit of a foodie so I'll tend to talk about food rather often! :D I look forward to becoming a full-fledged member so I can truly experience the privileges that come along with them. :#

    Okay... that's all from me for now. I look forward to interacting with most of you here on the forums! o:)<3

    Hello @xxCrimsonxx :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2009. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours offer the time playing the game, creating sims and building homes and venues for them. Being a foodie, you would enjoy having your sims cooking many meals in the game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    Greetings everyone. Valorous morrow to thee, madam @rosemow and madam @xxCrimsonxx . Mine name is CabaNeibelle. I am a long time player of the franchise. The Sims is a outlet for me to express mine stories and bringeth those folk to life. I hath't play several of the titles but keepeth coming back to Sims 3. I oft post mine stories and creations hither and at each moment looking for feedback, negative or positive, so feeleth free to drop a comment or inbox me.

    Hello @CabaNeibelle :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy writing stories about your sims. When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post the stories of your sims there. This is link to the Sims 3 section
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/stories-and-legacies

    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes This thread explain about it.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest
    Happy simming! :)
  • SushiferSushifer Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello. I've been playing since the sims 1 and this is the first time I've ever joined a forum.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    Sushifer wrote: »
    Hello. I've been playing since the sims 1 and this is the first time I've ever joined a forum.

    Hello @Sushifer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since Sims 1 :) You would have enjoyed playing the different Sims versions and seeing how the lives of your sims developed in your game.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forums threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • LuxAtomica92LuxAtomica92 Posts: 29 Member
    Sul sul everyone. I'm Lux. New to the forums and trying to get a hang of navigation. I play primarily on Xbox just minding my own business and posting a build to the gallery here and there. I've been lurking w/o an account for awhile, seeking out challenges and shadow-reading SimLit B) Figured it was about time to create an account and say hello. So... hi.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    Sul sul everyone. I'm Lux. New to the forums and trying to get a hang of navigation. I play primarily on Xbox just minding my own business and posting a build to the gallery here and there. I've been lurking w/o an account for awhile, seeking out challenges and shadow-reading SimLit B) Figured it was about time to create an account and say hello. So... hi.
    Hello @LuxAtomica92 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you play the console version of the game, and enjoy posting builds to the gallery.
    It is very nice that you have now created an account and have started posting. I hope you will enjoy posting about the Sims game on the forums threads, and about your sims that you play.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Karyn7475Karyn7475 Posts: 14 New Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Karyn and I have played the Sims off and on since Sims 1! I primarily love to build and decorate but I do have my sims families that I keep busy too. I love to learn new tips and tricks and love visiting the gallery to see others perspective and ideas.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    Karyn7475 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! My name is Karyn and I have played the Sims off and on since Sims 1! I primarily love to build and decorate but I do have my sims families that I keep busy too. I love to learn new tips and tricks and love visiting the gallery to see others perspective and ideas.

    Hello @Karyn7475 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed building and furnishing many homes and community venues over the time in the different Sims versions, and enjoyed seeing your sims living in them or visiting them.Building is a great and fun way to express our creativity through the game!
    Happy simming! :)
  • sabrizzzle_osabrizzzle_o Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, Sabrina. Just coming on here to read forums about the sims. I like to see other people's conversations/thoughts/experiences/sim stories so I'm here to keep up with the sims community. Have been playing personally since sims 3 but watched my cousins play it growing up. currently play sims 4 and have been since it came out.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    Hi, Sabrina. Just coming on here to read forums about the sims. I like to see other people's conversations/thoughts/experiences/sim stories so I'm here to keep up with the sims community. Have been playing personally since sims 3 but watched my cousins play it growing up. currently play sims 4 and have been since it came out.

    Hello @sabrizzzle_o :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that are enjoying reading the forum threads and reading what fellow simmers are saying about the game and their sims households. It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and have been playing Sims 4 since its release. Simming is fun!
    Happy simming! :)
  • halfnotes9halfnotes9 Posts: 159 Member
    Hi Rosemow! Been a long time, I had a concussion, then a car accident and knee replacement so I'm just getting back to my sims. However since playing today, which is Winterfest for sims, none of my sims are getting the option to cook a grand meal. I don't remember where to report this, so I'm asking you! Any suggestions?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    halfnotes9 wrote: »
    Hi Rosemow! Been a long time, I had a concussion, then a car accident and knee replacement so I'm just getting back to my sims. However since playing today, which is Winterfest for sims, none of my sims are getting the option to cook a grand meal. I don't remember where to report this, so I'm asking you! Any suggestions?

    Hello @halfnotes9 :) It is very nice to see you! I am sorry to hear that you have had concussion, a car accident and knee replacement. I send hugs to you <3
    I am sorry that you are having game issues :( It may be best to post on a thread in the Sims 4 section on the AHQ EA site about your issues
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • LoterRexLoterRex Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello everyone,

    I'm very new to the Sims. I got the game first on PC and then on the PS4 Pro for my two daughters. Then I tried it myself and got hooked. I sense I may be in the minority group of Sims players being a male :blush: However, as I have recently been diagnosed with ADD and atypical autism I find the Sims to be a game that helps me calm my thoughts as my life can easily become stressful. So yeah, The Sims can also be seen as some sort of mindfulness. I've been gaming on/off since the mid 80's and know forums well in general; having both hosted and modded them. I'm not old (yet) but no spring chicken either. I've been playing the Sims for about a month now and somewhat to my 14-year old daughter's embarrasment, haha :D

    In rl I dabble in the arts in the film industry and I'm also a speaker coach for TEDx. I also have a past in the music industry. I'm Danish and I've spotted, I'm not the only one here.

    Apart from the Sims I enjoy study level flight simulation and driving F1. These days, however, it's almost exclusivly The Sims 4 for me.

    I have already released a few households and builds to the gallery, however, they are under my old Xbox Game Pass gamer tag that I still need to figure out how to change on the EA side of things. Anyway, I digress and enough about me.

    Looking forward to engaging with you all in this wonderful community.

    Cheers,
    Loter Rex (not my rl name)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    LoterRex wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

    I'm very new to the Sims. I got the game first on PC and then on the PS4 Pro for my two daughters. Then I tried it myself and got hooked. I sense I may be in the minority group of Sims players being a male :blush: However, as I have recently been diagnosed with ADD and atypical autism I find the Sims to be a game that helps me calm my thoughts as my life can easily become stressful. So yeah, The Sims can also be seen as some sort of mindfulness. I've been gaming on/off since the mid 80's and know forums well in general; having both hosted and modded them. I'm not old (yet) but no spring chicken either. I've been playing the Sims for about a month now and somewhat to my 14-year old daughter's embarrasment, haha :D

    In rl I dabble in the arts in the film industry and I'm also a speaker coach for TEDx. I also have a past in the music industry. I'm Danish and I've spotted, I'm not the only one here.

    Apart from the Sims I enjoy study level flight simulation and driving F1. These days, however, it's almost exclusivly The Sims 4 for me.

    I have already released a few households and builds to the gallery, however, they are under my old Xbox Game Pass gamer tag that I still need to figure out how to change on the EA side of things. Anyway, I digress and enough about me.

    Looking forward to engaging with you all in this wonderful community.

    Cheers,
    Loter Rex (not my rl name)

    Hello @LoterRex :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you bought the Sims for your daughters and now you are also enjoying playing it yourself. There are many male simmsers who enjoy playing the game. It is great that simming helps you with your health issues. Many simmers find it helps to calm them when they are playing the game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • DramaticJedi5DramaticJedi5 Posts: 39 Member
    Hello guys, I’m Ellie.
    I play the Sims 4 on Console and purchased my first pack in January. I’m obsessed with the game and am happy to talk to people about it.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 160,937 Member
    Hello guys, I’m Ellie.
    I play the Sims 4 on Console and purchased my first pack in January. I’m obsessed with the game and am happy to talk to people about it.

    Hello @DramaticJedi5 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you play the console version of SIms 4, and that you own a pack. Packs add great themes, new activities, worlds and build/cas items to the game.
    I hope you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the threads as you post about what is happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top