May 29 - It's Friday. What does that mean on The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• VibrantAsiaVibrantAsia Posts: 2 New Member
    Hiya I'm Asia and I have been playing sims for 5 years now but I just decided to start on the forums because I think the people are so nice and may be able to help me fix parts in my game!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 152,627 Member
    Hiya I'm Asia and I have been playing sims for 5 years now but I just decided to start on the forums because I think the people are so nice and may be able to help me fix parts in my game!

Hello @VibrantAsia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for 5 years. You would have been enjoying spending many times over these years playing,creating and building in the game. Simming is fun!
    If you are having game issues it may be best to post on a new thread in the tech section on the AHQ EA site about your issues
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4
    I hope they are fixed for you soon.
    Happy simming! :)
  • KerrasimsKerrasims Posts: 2 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!

I'm Kerra! :smile:
    Kerrasims wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!

I'm Kerra! :smile:

Hello @Kerrasims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forums threads, find helpful tips and gameplay ideas, and enjoy posting about the sims in your game.
  • MegasourusrexMegasourusrex Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey y'all! I'm Mega and I just joined these forums to keep up with new things being released in the sims as well as a good place to go for questions or sources! I will probably end up more of a "lurker" in these forums but it seems his place is a great source of all kinds of info and downloads/help sources for the sims! I've been playing since the very first Sims! I was probably 2 when it came out but my mom had bought it and played it and when I got old enough I played it too and it sort of went on from there lol. So I kind of grew up with the sims and it's brought me so much fun through my life!
    Hey y'all! I'm Mega and I just joined these forums to keep up with new things being released in the sims as well as a good place to go for questions or sources! I will probably end up more of a "lurker" in these forums but it seems his place is a great source of all kinds of info and downloads/help sources for the sims! I've been playing since the very first Sims! I was probably 2 when it came out but my mom had bought it and played it and when I got old enough I played it too and it sort of went on from there lol. So I kind of grew up with the sims and it's brought me so much fun through my life!

Hello @Megasourusrex :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. It is lovely that your Mother was a simmer and introduced you to simming because she was playing it <3 It is very special that it has been a part of your life as you have been growing up :) You would have lots of special memories of fun times spent playing, creating and building over the years <3
    Happy Simming! :)
  • C_a_k_eC_a_k_e Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Hi! You can call me Cake but don’t call me cupcake, I grew up on the sims and have been playing since 2009. I’m just here to kinda look around and take some inspiration from forums on gameplay ideas, For 3 years now I’ve been playing console sims due to my computer somehow not supporting origin but hey all the same I’m just as true of a simmer like a pc player!
    C_a_k_e wrote: »
    Hi Hi! You can call me Cake but don’t call me cupcake, I grew up on the sims and have been playing since 2009. I’m just here to kinda look around and take some inspiration from forums on gameplay ideas, For 3 years now I’ve been playing console sims due to my computer somehow not supporting origin but hey all the same I’m just as true of a simmer like a pc player!

Hello @C_a_k_e :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2009. You would have enjoyed playing a number of sims households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game. All versions of the Sims are very enjoyable to play!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the threads, and find new gameplay ideas to try out in your game.
  • MortemTheModderMortemTheModder Posts: 13 New Member
    -
    well I already did this in NEW SIMMERS, WELCOME! - COMMUNITY’S TIPS & TRICKS TO GET STARTED not realizing this was a thing but whatever gives me a chance to talk about myself even more.

i've been playing sims since the very first game. and I've been modding as far back as Morrowind and even a little before then, but you won't find many of those tied to my name anymore as I've used about a thousand different aliases by now. recently I've been playing TS4. I'm mostly business when it boils down, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the forums or the sims. My sims are of course all modded as are all of my games. I've really enjoyed the sims series in the past, and have left and returned several times. I've played each iteration of the game and have rarely been disappointed. I mostly joined to get help with modding my game, because my nexus forums account is completely broken but i'll gladly do other stuff while I'm here. Not really sure what else to say it's nice to meet all of you.
    -
    well I already did this in NEW SIMMERS, WELCOME! - COMMUNITY’S TIPS & TRICKS TO GET STARTED not realizing this was a thing but whatever gives me a chance to talk about myself even more.

i've been playing sims since the very first game. and I've been modding as far back as Morrowind and even a little before then, but you won't find many of those tied to my name anymore as I've used about a thousand different aliases by now. recently I've been playing TS4. I'm mostly business when it boils down, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the forums or the sims. My sims are of course all modded as are all of my games. I've really enjoyed the sims series in the past, and have left and returned several times. I've played each iteration of the game and have rarely been disappointed. I mostly joined to get help with modding my game, because my nexus forums account is completely broken but i'll gladly do other stuff while I'm here. Not really sure what else to say it's nice to meet all of you.

Hello @MortemTheModder :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 game, and have played each of the game versions. It is great that you are now playing Sims 4. I hope that you will get the help with modding that you need on the forums.
  • the_andro_k1ngthe_andro_k1ng Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey all I am fairly new to Sims 4 just got it a few weeks ago. I actually was really intrigued by the Youtuber LaurenZside. Her Sims 4 related videos got me really wanting to try the game myself. So here I am!
    Hey all I am fairly new to Sims 4 just got it a few weeks ago. I actually was really intrigued by the Youtuber LaurenZside. Her Sims 4 related videos got me really wanting to try the game myself. So here I am!

Hello @the_andro_k1ng :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have recently started playing Sims 4, and that the YouTube simmer’s videos encouraged to start simming yourself. Watching her videos and tips would have helped you when you started playing the game yourself :)
    Happy simming ! :)
  • AwenyaAwenya Posts: 21 Member
    Hello! I'm Awenya! I've actually browsed the forums frequently for the last year or so as I look for challenges and broken mod updates, but I finally decided to create an account due to the Rebuild challenge by OJenn! It just seemed so fun and I wanted to share my updates with others that were doing the challenge as well. So I finally made an account! Excited to be here.
    Awenya wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Awenya! I've actually browsed the forums frequently for the last year or so as I look for challenges and broken mod updates, but I finally decided to create an account due to the Rebuild challenge by OJenn! It just seemed so fun and I wanted to share my updates with others that were doing the challenge as well. So I finally made an account! Excited to be here.

Hello @Awenya :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you are doing the challenge! :) I hope that it goes well!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads
  • JFDanielJFDaniel Posts: 2 New Member
    > @fullspiral said:
    > I'm not here to make friends and influence people. I'm here because I love the sims. Who I am and what I do irl is irrelevant to this game. For me, personally, I don't come here to get to know anyone. I come to talk about the game.

Well... its seem you've matured lately.
  • JFDanielJFDaniel Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, yes. If you've reached this far since February 2015... Welcome back! Let's get it on and poppin; How's... life? (loll)
    JFDaniel wrote: »
    Hello, yes. If you've reached this far since February 2015... Welcome back! Let's get it on and poppin; How's... life? (loll)

Hello @JFDaniel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!