March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    Kerrasims wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!

I'm Kerra! :smile:

Hello @Kerrasims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forums threads, find helpful tips and gameplay ideas, and enjoy posting about the sims in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • MegasourusrexMegasourusrex Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey y'all! I'm Mega and I just joined these forums to keep up with new things being released in the sims as well as a good place to go for questions or sources! I will probably end up more of a "lurker" in these forums but it seems his place is a great source of all kinds of info and downloads/help sources for the sims! I've been playing since the very first Sims! I was probably 2 when it came out but my mom had bought it and played it and when I got old enough I played it too and it sort of went on from there lol. So I kind of grew up with the sims and it's brought me so much fun through my life!
    Hey y'all! I'm Mega and I just joined these forums to keep up with new things being released in the sims as well as a good place to go for questions or sources! I will probably end up more of a "lurker" in these forums but it seems his place is a great source of all kinds of info and downloads/help sources for the sims! I've been playing since the very first Sims! I was probably 2 when it came out but my mom had bought it and played it and when I got old enough I played it too and it sort of went on from there lol. So I kind of grew up with the sims and it's brought me so much fun through my life!

Hello @Megasourusrex :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. It is lovely that your Mother was a simmer and introduced you to simming because she was playing it <3 It is very special that it has been a part of your life as you have been growing up :) You would have lots of special memories of fun times spent playing, creating and building over the years <3
    Happy Simming! :)
  • C_a_k_eC_a_k_e Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Hi! You can call me Cake but don’t call me cupcake, I grew up on the sims and have been playing since 2009. I’m just here to kinda look around and take some inspiration from forums on gameplay ideas, For 3 years now I’ve been playing console sims due to my computer somehow not supporting origin but hey all the same I’m just as true of a simmer like a pc player!
    C_a_k_e wrote: »
    Hi Hi! You can call me Cake but don’t call me cupcake, I grew up on the sims and have been playing since 2009. I’m just here to kinda look around and take some inspiration from forums on gameplay ideas, For 3 years now I’ve been playing console sims due to my computer somehow not supporting origin but hey all the same I’m just as true of a simmer like a pc player!

Hello @C_a_k_e :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2009. You would have enjoyed playing a number of sims households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game. All versions of the Sims are very enjoyable to play!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the threads, and find new gameplay ideas to try out in your game.
  • MortemTheModderMortemTheModder Posts: 13 New Member
    -
    well I already did this in NEW SIMMERS, WELCOME! - COMMUNITY’S TIPS & TRICKS TO GET STARTED not realizing this was a thing but whatever gives me a chance to talk about myself even more.

i've been playing sims since the very first game. and I've been modding as far back as Morrowind and even a little before then, but you won't find many of those tied to my name anymore as I've used about a thousand different aliases by now. recently I've been playing TS4. I'm mostly business when it boils down, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the forums or the sims. My sims are of course all modded as are all of my games. I've really enjoyed the sims series in the past, and have left and returned several times. I've played each iteration of the game and have rarely been disappointed. I mostly joined to get help with modding my game, because my nexus forums account is completely broken but i'll gladly do other stuff while I'm here. Not really sure what else to say it's nice to meet all of you.
    -
    well I already did this in NEW SIMMERS, WELCOME! - COMMUNITY’S TIPS & TRICKS TO GET STARTED not realizing this was a thing but whatever gives me a chance to talk about myself even more.

i've been playing sims since the very first game. and I've been modding as far back as Morrowind and even a little before then, but you won't find many of those tied to my name anymore as I've used about a thousand different aliases by now. recently I've been playing TS4. I'm mostly business when it boils down, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the forums or the sims. My sims are of course all modded as are all of my games. I've really enjoyed the sims series in the past, and have left and returned several times. I've played each iteration of the game and have rarely been disappointed. I mostly joined to get help with modding my game, because my nexus forums account is completely broken but i'll gladly do other stuff while I'm here. Not really sure what else to say it's nice to meet all of you.

Hello @MortemTheModder :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 game, and have played each of the game versions. It is great that you are now playing Sims 4. I hope that you will get the help with modding that you need on the forums.
  • RenegadeSimmerRenegadeSimmer Posts: 21 Member
    Hey all I am fairly new to Sims 4 just got it a few weeks ago. I actually was really intrigued by the Youtuber LaurenZside. Her Sims 4 related videos got me really wanting to try the game myself. So here I am!
    Hey all I am fairly new to Sims 4 just got it a few weeks ago. I actually was really intrigued by the Youtuber LaurenZside. Her Sims 4 related videos got me really wanting to try the game myself. So here I am!

Hello @the_andro_k1ng :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have recently started playing Sims 4, and that the YouTube simmer’s videos encouraged to start simming yourself. Watching her videos and tips would have helped you when you started playing the game yourself :)
    Happy simming ! :)
  • AwenyaAwenya Posts: 36 Member
    Hello! I'm Awenya! I've actually browsed the forums frequently for the last year or so as I look for challenges and broken mod updates, but I finally decided to create an account due to the Rebuild challenge by OJenn! It just seemed so fun and I wanted to share my updates with others that were doing the challenge as well. So I finally made an account! Excited to be here.
    ZRVBb9i2_o.png
    Origin ID: LadyZOOKOR
    Awenya wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Awenya! I've actually browsed the forums frequently for the last year or so as I look for challenges and broken mod updates, but I finally decided to create an account due to the Rebuild challenge by OJenn! It just seemed so fun and I wanted to share my updates with others that were doing the challenge as well. So I finally made an account! Excited to be here.

Hello @Awenya :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you are doing the challenge! :) I hope that it goes well!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads
  • JFDanielJFDaniel Posts: 2 New Member
    > @fullspiral said:
    > I'm not here to make friends and influence people. I'm here because I love the sims. Who I am and what I do irl is irrelevant to this game. For me, personally, I don't come here to get to know anyone. I come to talk about the game.

Well... its seem you've matured lately.
  • JFDanielJFDaniel Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, yes. If you've reached this far since February 2015... Welcome back! Let's get it on and poppin; How's... life? (loll)
    JFDaniel wrote: »
    Hello, yes. If you've reached this far since February 2015... Welcome back! Let's get it on and poppin; How's... life? (loll)

Hello @JFDaniel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
  • AmyESAmyES Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum (obviously) so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Mom to two fantastic kids and I started playing Sims WAY back when I was young (I'm 40 now so it was a long time since I was young). My husband passed away in 2018 so I kinda have used Sims as a way to get away from the real world for a bit! It's like therapy I guess. I don't get to play as often as I like (too much Momming to do!) But I have also started watching Simmers on Youtube so I get my sims fix that way!

Real World we live on a little ranch and have 4 horses, 2 goats, 7 dogs, and 10 cats. Thanks for bringing me back to the good old days with a nice and proper forum! (I am still in touch with some old friends I made from forums back during college)
    edited June 2020
    AmyES wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum (obviously) so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Mom to two fantastic kids and I started playing Sims WAY back when I was young (I'm 40 now so it was a long time since I was young). My husband passed away in 2018 so I kinda have used Sims as a way to get away from the real world for a bit! It's like therapy I guess. I don't get to play as often as I like (too much Momming to do!) But I have also started watching Simmers on Youtube so I get my sims fix that way!

Real World we live on a little ranch and have 4 horses, 2 goats, 7 dogs, and 10 cats. Thanks for bringing me back to the good old days with a nice and proper forum! (I am still in touch with some old friends I made from forums back during college)

Hello @AmyES :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am sorry to hear of the passing away of your husband :( I send hugs to you <3 Simming helps us to take a break from real life and all that our day and life is holding. It is good that you have found simming to help you.
    It is great that you are enjoying watching simming YouTube videos, We can learn many helpful tips as we watch and listen to simmer videos,
    Your ranch and animals sound great! It would be very special caring for the many animals :)
  • huynhpro98huynhpro98 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone, I'm Huynh. I am 23 years old. I am an office worker.
    Today I will show you a way to relieve stress in the office without the medicine I have just found.
    I am playing mini games at Friv.
    There are many types of games for everyone to choose, action, racing, puzzles, girl games or educational games for kids.
    There are many games for people to choose based on their interests and personalities.
    During stressful times, I usually spend 5 to 7 minutes playing small games like candy, or candy blocks ...
    Just spend 5 to 7 minutes, everyone will reduce a lot of stress and so can work effectively.
    Believe me, visit http://friv4-school.com to experience exciting things right away.
    edited June 2020
    huynhpro98 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I'm Huynh. I am 23 years old. I am an office worker.
    Today I will show you a way to relieve stress in the office without the medicine I have just found.
    I am playing mini games at Friv.
    There are many types of games for everyone to choose, action, racing, puzzles, girl games or educational games for kids.
    There are many games for people to choose based on their interests and personalities.
    During stressful times, I usually spend 5 to 7 minutes playing small games like candy, or candy blocks ...
    Just spend 5 to 7 minutes, everyone will reduce a lot of stress and so can work effectively.
    Believe me, visit http://friv4-school.com to experience exciting things right away.

Hello @huynhpro98 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have found that playing games at that site has helped to ease your stress levels. It is good that it helps you with your work.
  • daisy1989daisy1989 Posts: 87 Member
    Hi, I'm Harriet and I'm 30 :)
    I've played The Sims since the original game and have always loved it, but haven't been playing The Sims 4 for that long. I started properly again when the UK was placed on lockdown - seemed like a good way to spend time! I've recently gotten into mods and CC and it's been really fun discovering all this game has to offer. I started visiting this forum for tech advice and have come across some really interesting posts so I wanted to join in!
    I love other video games as well such as Kingdom Hearts and Animal Crossing :)
    Check out my YouTube channel @ DaisySims
    daisy1989 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Harriet and I'm 30 :)
    I've played The Sims since the original game and have always loved it, but haven't been playing The Sims 4 for that long. I started properly again when the UK was placed on lockdown - seemed like a good way to spend time! I've recently gotten into mods and CC and it's been really fun discovering all this game has to offer. I started visiting this forum for tech advice and have come across some really interesting posts so I wanted to join in!
    I love other video games as well such as Kingdom Hearts and Animal Crossing :)

Hello @daisy1989 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you are enjoying reading the forum threads and have joined so that you can post also.
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years :) Many simmers have also found that like you, simming is a great way of spending when in quarantine due to the virus. It is fun at the same time!
  • ViviAndTheSimsViviAndTheSims Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello everyone :smiley:
    I'm not new to the Sims but more of a recent returnee due to the quarantine. However, a few things have changed since I last played, so I decided this forum might be a good place for all my questions. If I understand this correctly, I need to make a few comments and earn points before being able to start a new thread?

Looking forward to having a great time with you all!
    Hello everyone :smiley:
    I'm not new to the Sims but more of a recent returnee due to the quarantine. However, a few things have changed since I last played, so I decided this forum might be a good place for all my questions. If I understand this correctly, I need to make a few comments and earn points before being able to start a new thread?

Looking forward to having a great time with you all!

Hello @ViviAndTheSims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You can then make new threads when you are a full member.
  • Amber_10Amber_10 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello, I am new here! I just wanted to introduce myself!
  • Amber_10Amber_10 Posts: 7 New Member
    I just realized that I am supposed to say more, so here! I love to play sims 4 and design houses, and I really love the cats and dogs pack!
    Amber_10 wrote: »
    Hello, I am new here! I just wanted to introduce myself!
    Amber_10 wrote: »
    I just realized that I am supposed to say more, so here! I love to play sims 4 and design houses, and I really love the cats and dogs pack!

Hello @Amber_10 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 4 and designing homes! Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It allows us to express our creativity through the game! It is fun also! It is great that can build a variety of styles of homes, and enjoy working out the interior furnishings, layout and colour schemes.
    Sim cats and dogs are very cute! The pack is great!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top