Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hi, I'm lizzy, I like to play sims and by play sims I mean build and make sims to live in those builds. My Origin ID is wanderinglizzy, and I hope to be good enough to make speed build videos soon.

Hello @wanderinglizzy :) I have been enjoying looking at your very nice builds that you have been posting for the Build challenges :) Building is a very special part of simming! We can enjoy expressing our creativity through our builds! It is very nice seeing our sims living in homes or visiting venues we have built.
    It is great that you are planning to do speed build videos.
    Happy simming! :)
  • 1Sims_Addict11Sims_Addict1 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi !

iv'e been playing sims since i was 8 and i am now 15 (7 years).
    I really love talking about sims as much as i love playing it lol. I hope to have some great discussions and meet new simmers :)
    My origin name is Live2Game101
    if you wanna become friends find me on origin or message me through here :)
    edited June 2020
    Hello @1Sims_Addict1 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since you were a young child and it has been a part of your life whilst growing up.Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    I hope you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads as you post about what is happening In your game.
  • Euphoria97Euphoria97 Posts: 33 Member
    I'm I'm euphoria, been playing Sims 4 for about a year and a half. Great gameplay, got my money's worth. One of the only 2 games I'm willing to spend money on and not pirate. Yeah u can tell how much I love this game. I need more of this kind of gaming openness, like for time in forever I don't need to worry about money and time in a game.
    https://dragcave.net/user/Add723
    CLICK THE LINKS! HELP ME RAISE MY DRAGONS!! o:)
  • Euphoria97Euphoria97 Posts: 33 Member
    oh yeah my origins ID is TP_JK2003
    https://dragcave.net/user/Add723
    CLICK THE LINKS! HELP ME RAISE MY DRAGONS!! o:)
    Euphoria97 wrote: »
    I'm I'm euphoria, been playing Sims 4 for about a year and a half. Great gameplay, got my money's worth. One of the only 2 games I'm willing to spend money on and not pirate. Yeah u can tell how much I love this game. I need more of this kind of gaming openness, like for time in forever I don't need to worry about money and time in a game.
    Euphoria97 wrote: »
    oh yeah my origins ID is TP_JK2003

Hello @Euphoria7 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing the game.Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • SimmerOfAgesSimmerOfAges Posts: 97 Member
    Hello! I am SimmerOfAges. I like the Sims and I look forward to being in a community where I can talk Sims without people getting tired of it. :smile:
    My gallery ID is BrynnasaurousRex, as is my YouTube channel
  • MarisSimsMarisSims Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, everyone! My name is Marissa, I've been playing sims since The Sims 2 and I'm still going strong. I'm new to the forum, I tend to be a bit of a lurker in these situations. But I found a list of challenges that lead me to the one room, one week, one theme challenge and I think it looks like fun. I've never been great at building and decorating but I am more into that aspect of gameplay these days.
    My origin ID is MarissaRenea
  • cherrysyrupsimscherrysyrupsims Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi all! I'm Cherrysyrupsims. I'm fairly new to engaging with the Sims community but I've been interested in the games since The Sims 3. I'm glad to be here :-]
  • DarshDarsh Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello, I'm darsh. I've been playing since Sims 2. I miss a lot of things about sims 2 actually. The humor mostly! I do have a question. Not sure if I should ask here or not. when uploading sims to the gallery that have custom content, how do you give proper credit to the creator? With most of my content I cannot tell who created it in game. I don't want to upset anyone! Thanks
  • bryanovensbryanovens Posts: 41 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hey everyone! Imma address the username first, I've had this account since I was nine and it just turned nine years old yesterday! I've got the badges to prove it lol. Also attempting to change the username but I'm sure it'll take the mods a few days to process my request.

I started with the Sims 2 and was quite obsessed with it as a kid, and didn't start playing the Sims 3 until 2011. I got the Sims 4 a few months after it's release and have played it every once in a while for the last six years until a few months ago when this quarantine began and I suddenly had a lot more free time, and a lot of my fast food budget has shifted over to buying new DLC packs every couple of weeks.
    Fun fact, three days ago I spent about $100 on Sims 4 DLC just to pad my collection a bit, and yesterday everything went on sale! I've got pretty bad timing lmao. My origin ID is bryan0vens, and these last few days I wrote an essay about my theory regarding the Sims 5's development as well as every piece of proof I could find in favor of my hypothesis. Its 3,500 words long and research took a few days it self, and I plan to do something with it in the next week but I don't know yet :lol:
    Post edited by bryanovens on
    Hello! I am SimmerOfAges. I like the Sims and I look forward to being in a community where I can talk Sims without people getting tired of it. :smile:

Hello @SimmerOfAges :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post about your sims on the forum threads.
    MarisSims wrote: »
    Hi, everyone! My name is Marissa, I've been playing sims since The Sims 2 and I'm still going strong. I'm new to the forum, I tend to be a bit of a lurker in these situations. But I found a list of challenges that lead me to the one room, one week, one theme challenge and I think it looks like fun. I've never been great at building and decorating but I am more into that aspect of gameplay these days.
    My origin ID is MarissaRenea

Hello @MarisSims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years :) You are very welcome to enter a room in the one room, one week, one theme challenge! I will look forward to seeing your room if you decide to enter this week or in a future week :)
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Hi there! I’m Jaik (M)! I’ve always enjoyed playing The Sims ever since I was a kid.

My cousins first introduced me to this game (TS1) during one of our weekend visits. I Immediately fell in love with the concept of a game where I can build houses in any way I want and then have simulated people live in it. We played for hours every weekend since on a common save file. There’s this one time where I distinctly remember NOT wanting to put the fences and pool my cousins placed on the house we were building. That eventually pushed me to get the game for myself but since my PC was built for schoolwork and not gaming (unlike my cousin’s), I have never been able to fully immerse myself in any of the game’s iterations.

The fences and pool incident, however, made me realize my passion for building design. I became an IRL architect and I have The Sims to thank for influencing my life so much. :blush: I recently discovered the joys of connecting with other simmers through this forum and on reddit. I very much enjoy hearing others talk about their builds, and their Sims, and what happened in their games—like a grandparent! So, I’ll be looking forward to hear from you guys! :smile:
    Hi all! I'm Cherrysyrupsims. I'm fairly new to engaging with the Sims community but I've been interested in the games since The Sims 3. I'm glad to be here :-]

Hello @cherrysyrupsims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been enjoying The Sims since Sims 3 :) I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful game tips, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your game.
    Darsh wrote: »
    Hello, I'm darsh. I've been playing since Sims 2. I miss a lot of things about sims 2 actually. The humor mostly! I do have a question. Not sure if I should ask here or not. when uploading sims to the gallery that have custom content, how do you give proper credit to the creator? With most of my content I cannot tell who created it in game. I don't want to upset anyone! Thanks

Hello @Darsh :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time simming !
    When you upload Cc sims or builds you need to credit the creator of the cc. You could look at the cc files names and may be able to tell from that. Or you could google the file name, and that may show the creator’s name.
    Hey everyone! Imma address the username first, I've had this account since I was nine and it just turned nine years old yesterday! I've got the badges to prove it lol. Also attempting to change the username but I'm sure it'll take the mods a few days to process my request.

I started with the Sims 2 and was quite obsessed with it as a kid, and didn't start playing the Sims 3 until 2011. I got the Sims 4 a few months after it's release and have played it every once in a while for the last six years until a few months ago when this quarantine began and I suddenly had a lot more free time, and a lot of my fast food budget has shifted over to buying new DLC packs every couple of weeks.
    Fun fact, three days ago I spent about $100 on Sims 4 DLC just to pad my collection a bit, and yesterday everything went on sale! I've got pretty bad timing lmao. My origin ID is bryan0vens, and these last few days I wrote an essay about my theory regarding the Sims 5's development as well as every piece of proof I could find in favor of my hypothesis. Its 3,500 words long and research took a few days it self, and I plan to do something with it in the next week but I don't know yet :lol:

Hello @sims3lover0827 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when a child and that it has been a part of your life as you have been growing up <3 It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 2, then that led you onto to Sims 3 and now Sims 4.
    With the quarantine situation it has led many simmers to enjoy playing the game for longer times! I am sorry that you missed out on getting packs at the sale price! You will enjoy though playing the packs as they always add great new features, activities, items to the game.
    Your essay would have involved a lot of research, time and work, and at the same given you enjoyment as you wrote about The Sims.
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    Hi there! I’m Jaik (M)! I’ve always enjoyed playing The Sims ever since I was a kid.

My cousins first introduced me to this game (TS1) during one of our weekend visits. I Immediately fell in love with the concept of a game where I can build houses in any way I want and then have simulated people live in it. We played for hours every weekend since on a common save file. There’s this one time where I distinctly remember NOT wanting to put the fences and pool my cousins placed on the house we were building. That eventually pushed me to get the game for myself but since my PC was built for schoolwork and not gaming (unlike my cousin’s), I have never been able to fully immerse myself in any of the game’s iterations.

The fences and pool incident, however, made me realize my passion for building design. I became an IRL architect and I have The Sims to thank for influencing my life so much. :blush: I recently discovered the joys of connecting with other simmers through this forum and on reddit. I very much enjoy hearing others talk about their builds, and their Sims, and what happened in their games—like a grandparent! So, I’ll be looking forward to hear from you guys! :smile:

Hello @orenjiAi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely and special that your cousins first introduced you simming when you visited them <3 You would have had lots of fun simming together! It is great that it led you to getting the game yourself though your computer didn’t have the capability to fully enjoy playing the game.
    It is very lovely that The Sims has led to your real life Architect career! :) That is great!
    It is very nice that you are enjoying reading about and chatting with fellow simmers about what is happening in their games
    Happy simming and chatting! :)
  • Damon2038Damon2038 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello I’m new to the forum, I’m Damon a 49 year old guy who is addicted to the sims, looking for helpful tips and game advice
    Damon2038 wrote: »
    Hello I’m new to the forum, I’m Damon a 49 year old guy who is addicted to the sims, looking for helpful tips and game advice

Hello @Damon2038 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads and find helpful game tips. There is a lot of great information and new gameplay ideas that fellow simmers helpfully post on threads .
  • SriwynneSriwynne Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm here because I have one question which kind of requires a new thread and despite the fact I've apparently been a member here for seven years, I still have to make a bunch of posts before I can ask my actual questions.
    Sriwynne wrote: »
    I'm here because I have one question which kind of requires a new thread and despite the fact I've apparently been a member here for seven years, I still have to make a bunch of posts before I can ask my actual questions.

Hello' @Sriwynne :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    As you post on the forum threads you will soon get the required number of posts and points needed to become a full member.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the threads also, as well as enjoying posting about your sims from your game
  • cailaaaa_cailaaaa_ Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to try Sims medieval, is it good??
    cailaaaa_ wrote: »
    I want to try Sims medieval, is it good??

Hello @cailaaaa_ :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You may like to read and post on the threads in the Sims Medieval section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-medieval-general-discussion-
  • UrSpecialtyUrSpecialty Posts: 1 New Member
    > @artistichippie2009 said:
    > I'm Miranda, and I've been playing sims, since The Origoinal Sims. I've always wanted to create a legacy family, but I never get that far. I just got sims 4 as a little present for mainting a 3.5 GPA in college. I joined the fourm to get ideas for my sims and future sims, but most of all to make friends :)

Hey Miranda, I'm in the same boat, I usually get to the second or third generation and end up starting over. Keep Simming!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top