Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Hello my name is SIMileyFace! I started playing the Sims 1 in 2004 right before the Sims 2 came out. I then became HUGELY obsessed with the Sims 2 and remember doing legacies and challenges and posting the stories on the sims 2 website. I didn't really get into the sims 3, and I'm a bit late to the Sims 4 game...I've owned it for a while but have only played it on and off until the past month when my sims obsession has returned :)
    I'm hoping to make some sims friends on here and my sims youtube I started, because I remember how fun it was on the sims 2 webstie to chat to other people and read about their challenges and gameplay, so I hope I can have the same here :)

Hello @SIMileyFace :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1, then that led you to enjoy playing Sims 2 also. It is great that you are now enjoying playing Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    It is great that you have a simming YouTube channel! Simmers will enjoy watching your videos.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy finding new gameplay ideas.
    Happy simming! :)
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Duvelina! I'm 22 years old and I've basically been playing since I was a little girl. I started out playing The Sims 1 and fell in love with every single game since then. My favourite installment in the franchise will forever be The Sims 2 which I still play on a regular basis. I also sometimes play The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. I'm getting used to playing 4 more often now after kind of abandoning my Not So Berry challenge and getting more into actual storytelling. I would love to start writing my own story on the forums as soon as I become a full member. :smile:
    Veenon wrote: »
    Hi hi I’m Vince aka Veenon .. I’m a veteran simmer, I’ve been playing ever since Sims 1, Honestly this game has been a staple in my life. Ea Thank You 😊

Hello @Veenon :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have playing the Sims since the original Sims 1, and that it has been a special part of your life <3 You would have many special memories of fun times spent playing, creating, and building in the game over the years :)
    I'm only new to the forums, not The Sims. I've been playing a long time and I still enjoy playing it.

Hello @LegoMasterA :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been Simming for a long time. Each time we play we can enjoy discovering new things about the game, and it is very enjoyable seeing what is happening in the lives of our sims!
    Duvelina wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm Duvelina! I'm 22 years old and I've basically been playing since I was a little girl. I started out playing The Sims 1 and fell in love with every single game since then. My favourite installment in the franchise will forever be The Sims 2 which I still play on a regular basis. I also sometimes play The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. I'm getting used to playing 4 more often now after kind of abandoning my Not So Berry challenge and getting more into actual storytelling. I would love to start writing my own story on the forums as soon as I become a full member. :smile:

Hello @Duvelina :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 as a young girl, and that it has been a special part of your life as you have been growing up <3 It is nice that you continue to play Sims 2, 3 and 4.All versions are very enjoyable to play!
    It is great that you enjoy doing sims storytelling and are planning to start a thread for your story! :) Simmers will enjoy reading it.
  • LectersLecters Posts: 19 Member
    Welp. I'm a digital artist that fell in love with Sims during the times I was poor and would just pirate the game but now that I'm actually making money for my work, I was able to buy Sims and get the full experience of being a Simmer. Despite having most of the packs, I spend more time taking pictures of the scenery than actually playing the game. I use the Sims as inspiration for projects and as a means of reducing stress. Editing photos is also something I've grown addicted to. Really I'm just an artsy fartsy person who tries to make things out of every thing. XD
    Check out my gallery! https://vipercide.com/gallery

xTO39gj.png
    LazyVenom wrote: »
    Welp. I'm a digital artist that fell in love with Sims during the times I was poor and would just pirate the game but now that I'm actually making money for my work, I was able to buy Sims and get the full experience of being a Simmer. Despite having most of the packs, I spend more time taking pictures of the scenery than actually playing the game. I use the Sims as inspiration for projects and as a means of reducing stress. Editing photos is also something I've grown addicted to. Really I'm just an artsy fartsy person who tries to make things out of every thing. XD

Hello @LazyVenom :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that you enjoy taking pictures of the scenery in the game, then use the picture for real life inspiration for your projects. Simming is great way of taking a break from real life, stresses, and all that our day and life is holding.
    It is lovely that you express your creativity through art <3
  • ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Christine! I've been "Simming" since Sims 1 but just recently got into posting my builds online. Always looking to make new friends!
    Hi everyone, I'm Christine! I've been "Simming" since Sims 1 but just recently got into posting my builds online. Always looking to make new friends!

Hello @ChristineRose5 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours and days over the years playing the game and seeing what happened next in the lives of your sims!
    It is great that you have started sharing your builds on the Gallery :) Simmers will enjoy using them in their games.
  • savairsavair Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi my name is Johnnie I just brought sims 4 and need help figuring it out
    edited May 2020
    savair wrote: »
    Hi my name is Johnnie I just brought sims 4 and need help figuring it out

Hello @savair :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you now own Sims 4! :)
    This link thread may help you
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974004/new-simmers-welcome-community-s-tips-tricks-to-get-started#latest

Carl's Sims 4 site is also a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com

Post edited by rosemow on
  • ShaghayeghyzShaghayeghyz Posts: 23 Member
    Hello I'm kinda creative person who always liked writing stories and sims just gives me ideas for more stories!
    I played sims 3 for a long time I mean 5 or 6 years and a lot of ideas were coming to my mind by seeing sims
    And currently I'm playing sims 4 and I'm writting stories about my premade sims too :) each of their actions make my information about them more complete and I like to share some of those with you guys some day :)
  • F1r3F1yF1r3F1y Posts: 6 New Member
    Salutations! I am F1r3F1y Gold, and have been playing Sims since Sims2. I am loving playing Sims4, where right now I am working on a vicarious sim going through college and becoming a basement-dwelling scientist with the freelance programming gig. I like it--ironically more fun than real college... still...
    Hello I'm kinda creative person who always liked writing stories and sims just gives me ideas for more stories!
    I played sims 3 for a long time I mean 5 or 6 years and a lot of ideas were coming to my mind by seeing sims
    And currently I'm playing sims 4 and I'm writting stories about my premade sims too :) each of their actions make my information about them more complete and I like to share some of those with you guys some day :)

Hello @Shaghayeghyz :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy writing stories. Writing is a special creative way of expressing our thoughts in written words. It is great that playing the Sims gives you ideas for stories! It is very enjoyable seeing what is happening in the lives of our sims, and it is great that you are writing about it your stories <3
    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post your stories there
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

Happy simming and story writing! :)
    F1r3F1y wrote: »
    Salutations! I am F1r3F1y Gold, and have been playing Sims since Sims2. I am loving playing Sims4, where right now I am working on a vicarious sim going through college and becoming a basement-dwelling scientist with the freelance programming gig. I like it--ironically more fun than real college... still...

Hello @F1r3F1y :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 2, and are enjoying playing Sims 4. Your college sim that you are currently playing sounds great! It is very nice that we can enjoy doing through our sims many things that we are unable to do in real life.Our sims households also become special to us as we see them live out their lives, and have happy and sadder times.
  • DanyeoDanyeo Posts: 76 Member
    Hello simmers, i'm just new here, i heard already much about this site, i did already came a peek several times, so i decided finally to sign me in. I'm Danyeo a huge sims fan, i'm fascinated from the beginning since sims came on the market in 2000 , that moment i was 12 years old from then after all these years i have always enjoyed me with sims till sims 4 it was a great time ;-) even still now i love sims, especially sims 4 now ;) mostly spending my time on the gallery, i love creating and share things with others here and the gallery ;) mostly i like to create are sims and experiment with them.

Have fun! And stay safe! ;D
    Danyeo wrote: »
    Hello simmers, i'm just new here, i heard already much about this site, i did already came a peek several times, so i decided finally to sign me in. I'm Danyeo a huge sims fan, i'm fascinated from the beginning since sims came on the market in 2000 , that moment i was 12 years old from then after all these years i have always enjoyed me with sims till sims 4 it was a great time ;-) even still now i love sims, especially sims 4 now ;) mostly spending my time on the gallery, i love creating and share things with others here and the gallery ;) mostly i like to create are sims and experiment with them.

Have fun! And stay safe! ;D

Hello @Danyeo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and that it was a part of your life as you were growing up <3 Simming is very enjoyable!
    It is very nice that you enjoy creating sims and sharing them through the Gallery. It is great that fellow simmers can also enjoy having your sims in their game.
  • ScottFiperScottFiper Posts: 2 New Member
    Can't wait to dive into the forum! I do have some questions while playing so I hope to be able to get some answers through these amazing simmers!
    ScottFiper wrote: »
    Can't wait to dive into the forum! I do have some questions while playing so I hope to be able to get some answers through these amazing simmers!

Hello @ScottFiper :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, meeting fellow simmers and find answers to your questions.
  • punkbeespunkbees Posts: 27 Member
    Hi all! I’m 21, and I guess I’m fairly new to the game compared to everyone else! I started playing TS3 in 2013 and mostly play TS4 now. Building is my favorite part of the game. I love vintage fashion and aesthetics, so I’ve recently gotten into using cc in my game to expand the options on that front. Glad to be part of the community! :)
    gallery id: punkbees || black lives matter
    punkbees wrote: »
    Hi all! I’m 21, and I guess I’m fairly new to the game compared to everyone else! I started playing TS3 in 2013 and mostly play TS4 now. Building is my favorite part of the game. I love vintage fashion and aesthetics, so I’ve recently gotten into using cc in my game to expand the options on that front. Glad to be part of the community! :)

Hello @punkbees :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and are now playing Sims 4. Building is a very special and enjoyable part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that we can build in a wide variety of styles, themes, colour schemes. It is great seeing the creative creations of fellow simmers!
  • LysiannasSimLifeLysiannasSimLife Posts: 21 Member
    Hey everyone! I started playing Sims with Sims 2 when I was a child, then moved to Sims 3 as a teenager and started with Sims 4 a few weeks ago. I really like the new graphics and that I am still able to use the Sims 3 camera. The creativity of this community is absolutely amazing. Love how everyone can inspire and be inspired. I studied game design and am specialized in 3D environment and VFX. Other stuff I like is metal/ rock festivals, fashion, interior design, and urban gardening. In the Sims I am mainly a builder, but I also like to explore the worlds and characters. It´s nice to be part of such an amazing community.
    Gallery ID: LysiannasSimLife
    Hey everyone! I started playing Sims with Sims 2 when I was a child, then moved to Sims 3 as a teenager and started with Sims 4 a few weeks ago. I really like the new graphics and that I am still able to use the Sims 3 camera. The creativity of this community is absolutely amazing. Love how everyone can inspire and be inspired. I studied game design and am specialized in 3D environment and VFX. Other stuff I like is metal/ rock festivals, fashion, interior design, and urban gardening. In the Sims I am mainly a builder, but I also like to explore the worlds and characters. It´s nice to be part of such an amazing community.
    Hello @LysiannasSimLife :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 when a child, then that led you on to playing Sims 3 aa a teen, and now you started playing Sims 4. It is lovely that simming was a part of your life as you were growing up <3
    Playing the Sims would have helped you in your studies.
    It is great seeing the creative creations of fellow simmers!
    I hope you will continue to enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • aircastle87aircastle87 Posts: 21 Member
    Hello everyone! I’m Jen and I’m from Cambridge in the UK. I have been playing Sims since the original game back in the year 2000. I was 12 years old and I remember getting my dad to preorder the game even before it had its cover art. I just knew I’d love it. I bought myself Sims 2 for my 18th birthday and then switched to Sims 3 sometime after leaving university. I only switched to Sims 4 when the uk entered lockdown 8 weeks ago and now am addicted yet again. I’ve been on these forums for many a year, browsing content and whenever I’ve had a question I’ve always been able to find an answer. Thanks everyone for being so helpful and so creative with all your content. I also love the challenges people come up with, so creative, I can’t wait to try out some of them.
    Hello everyone! I’m Jen and I’m from Cambridge in the UK. I have been playing Sims since the original game back in the year 2000. I was 12 years old and I remember getting my dad to preorder the game even before it had its cover art. I just knew I’d love it. I bought myself Sims 2 for my 18th birthday and then switched to Sims 3 sometime after leaving university. I only switched to Sims 4 when the uk entered lockdown 8 weeks ago and now am addicted yet again. I’ve been on these forums for many a year, browsing content and whenever I’ve had a question I’ve always been able to find an answer. Thanks everyone for being so helpful and so creative with all your content. I also love the challenges people come up with, so creative, I can’t wait to try out some of them.

Hello @hellotigger :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sim 1, when you were a child, and that it has been a part of your life as you were growing up <3 Buying Sims 2 as a birthday present is lovely and a special way of celebrating turning 18 <3 It is great that you are now enjoying playing Sims 4. It is a great game to play especially with the lockdowns in many countries.
    I hope you will continue to enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads, and that challenges that you decide to do go very well :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top