Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#MoodMade - Wedding P8 - FOUR New Homes P9

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited November 2017
    Good morning everyone! I'm excited for today as I finally have The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs! I drove out to get it this morning (I wanted the box) and I've been busy with it ever since. I've got quite a few builds ready for this pack; I built four this week with the sole purpose of completing them with items from this expansion (I have built them in the Colonial style used in C&D). I am hoping to have most, if not all, of them on the Gallery before Monday. The first one is already complete and I am proud to introduce...

c3bjnk2.png
    Shingle Cottage

Date Added: 10/11/17

This lot can be found in the 'Starter Homes' section of this thread.

With a cosy yet spacious interior this starter home has everything a new family could need.

Cs9dnnc.png

Direct Link
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AFD686AEC60511E781A361C9B1A42A59?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=50&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x20 | Furnished Price: 75,681 | Unfurnished Price:
    Bed: 2 | Bath: 2
    Contains Content From The Following Packs:
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Get Together, The Sims 4 Parenthood, The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery:
    #MoodMade #Starter #Family #Parenthood #Brindleton #Cats #Dogs #Pets
    c3bjnk2.png
    Post edited by Moodbeamy on
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Very nice exterior design of Shingle Cottage! :) The curved roofing, flower box windows , blue colour of the walls and the dormers looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Nice sofa and armchair sitting area for sims to relax in front of the fire watching tv. The stone wall texture gives a very nice look to the room. The sunflowers are a sunny touch. Very nice layout of the bedroom! The yellow colour scheme looks very nice. Nice vanity table area and the type and placement of the curtains looks very nice. The yellow flowers are a pretty touch on the dining table in the dining room. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst dining at the table.
    It is a very nice cottage home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @rosemow ! I appreciate your feedback. :smile:
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Afternoon all! I have my second C&D build complete and on The Gallery. I have a couple more in progress and I'm hoping to have them ready soon.
    c3bjnk2.png
    Maroon With A View

Date Added: 12/11/17

This lot can be found in the 'Family Homes' section of this thread.

This generously sized home has everything the up and coming Sim family could need.

SwFOaas.png

Direct Link
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CBE2F1CCC7BB11E78F70A7B3994392A6?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=Moodbeamy&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false

Lot Size: 30x20 | Furnished Price: 110,824 | Unfurnished Price:
    Bed: 3 | Bath: 3
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Get Together, ,The Sims 5 City Living, The Sims 4 Parenthood, The Sims 4 Dine Out, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Family #Cats #Dogs #Pets #Brindleton
    c3bjnk2.png
    Post edited by Moodbeamy on
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Continuing with my Cats & Dogs builds...

c3bjnk2.png
    The Forest Lodge

Date Added: 12/11/17

This lot can be found in the 'Family Homes' section of this thread.

This surprisingly spacious home, built on the edge of the forest, offers plenty of rustic charm for smaller families.

r5Xs2tO.png

Direct Link
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DE554E3DC7D711E78F13AEE225736413?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=50&maxis=false

Lot Size: 30x30 | Furnished Price: 82,025 | Unfurnished Price:
    Bed: 2 | Bath: 1
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Get Together, ,The Sims 5 City Living, The Sims 4 Parenthood, The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Family #Cats #Dogs #Pets #Brindleton
    c3bjnk2.png
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    Maroon with a view is a very nice family home! :) The roofing looks very nice! The maroon colour of the exterior gives a very nice look to the home! The planter box windows are nice. Very nice green and brown colour scheme of the master bedroom! The scenic bedhead wall picture is calming in the room. The green lamps are nice touches on the bedside tables. The type of curtains used there and in the living room looks nice. The clock and beauty items on the dressing table is a homely touch. The floor rugs in the bedroom and living room are nice touches. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting area in the living room! Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv, Very nice homely design and furnishing of the kitchen!
    The design of Forest Lodge is very nice also! :) Very nice wraparound porch! The wooden wall texture gives a nice look to the home. Very nice layout of the kitchen and dining room areas! The type of kitchen cabinets used looks very nice. It looks great that spandrels separste off the areas. Very nice windows dining area! Sims will enjoy eating meals at the table with sunshine coming in and the flowers are a pretty touch on the table.
    The homes are very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow ! :smile: I feel like I'm getting better with each build now. :smiley:
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    My next Cats & Dogs build is now available! This somehow turned into my biggest build to date and includes a total of four bedrooms. Despite this I built it in record time! Introducing...

c3bjnk2.png
    Beside The Sea

Date Added: 14/11/17

This lot can be found in the 'Large Homes' section of this thread.

This deceptively sized family home offers plenty of light and space with a fresh coastal feel. Making use of the expanded loft area this home features four bedrooms and a large patio area, complete with everything your Sims could need for that never ending Summer! As the old song goes, 'I do like to be Beside The Sea.'

lWPquK2.png

Direct Link
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5FA4490AC98B11E78E2961C9B1A42A59?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=50&maxis=false

Lot Size: 40x30 | Furnished Price: 122,903 | Unfurnished Price:
    Bed: 4 | Bath: 4
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Get Together, The Sims 4 City Living, The Sims 4 Parenthood, The Sims 4 Dine Out, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff, The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Cats #Dogs #Pets #Brindleton #Windenburg #Beach #Coast #Sea
    c3bjnk2.png
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    Beside The Sea is a very nice family home! :) The windowed dormers look very nice and the flowers look very pretty in the front garden. Very nice trellis covered patio. The costal themed furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Very nice blue colour scheme of the family room. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tall armchair or on the sofa watching tv together or reading a book. The cat plant looks great on the coffee table! The corner nautical display shelves item is a nice touch there. Very nice furnishing of the master bedroom. The mountain bedhead wall picture is restful and the type of curtains used looks pretty !
    It is a very nice for the new world! :)