Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#MoodMade - Wedding P8 - FOUR New Homes P9

MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Q7bN9lo.png

6N3yhze.png

Hello and welcome to my very own showcase thread! This thread will display information on all of my The Sims 4 builds, including images, descriptions, and information on how to download each and every one into your own game. All of my builds are completely free of custom content and all are tested to ensure that no problems will arise whilst using them in-game.

Jj2bKkS.png

1. FAQs
2. News
3. Quick Links
4. Starter Homes
5. Family Homes
6. Large Homes
7. Community Lots
8. Business Lots

7df61fZ.png

How can I find your builds on The Gallery?
All of my builds are easily located on The Gallery using the hashtag #Moodmade

Do any of your builds contain custom content?
No. All of my builds are completely free of custom content and will remain that way.

Do you use extra content in your builds, such as items found within expansion packs, game packs, or even bonus DLC?
All builds are marked up with a list of packs whose content I have used. I want my builds to be as accessible as possible so I will avoid using content from bonus DLC packs unless I feel it absolutely necessary. If I am creating a plain build I will try and steer clear of expansion and game pack content as best I can, however if I feel a piece of content from a pack other than the base game is the best option for a particular part of a build then I will use it. As we advance through the series it is likely I will create builds pertaining towards one or more particular expansions, these builds will be marked up as being specifically designed for said pack(s).

qS0eaKm.png

10/11/17 - New starter home, 'Shingle Cottage,' is completed with Cats and Dogs and added to the Gallery.
09/11/17 - New wedding venue, 'White Chapel' added to the Gallery.
17/07/17 - Two new builds, the starter 'Shacked Up' and the large family home 'Tudor of Our Time' are added to The Gallery.
09/07/17 - My first new build in a year, the starter home 'Appleblossom Cottage' is completed and added to The Gallery.
08/07/16 - A new under20k starter, 'Abigail' is uploaded.
07/07/16 - My second Restaurant, 'The Traveller's Rest' is completed and added to The Gallery.
30/06/16 - After another long absence my first restaurant, 'The Lobster Shack,' is completed and uploaded to The Gallery.
07/04/16 - Work begins on updating all of the older build information and images to bring them inline with the newer builds. To celebrate a new #under20k home, 'New Beginnings' is added to The Gallery.
04/04/16 - A new #under20k home, 'Tiny Tudor', is completed and added to The Gallery.
28/03/16 - After a large absence from the game 'Pretty In Pink' is completed and uploaded.
13/12/15 - My first Get Together inspired build, 'Tudor Charm,' is uploaded to The Gallery.
08/12/15 - 'Begin Again,' my latest build, is added to The Gallery. This small starter home costs under 20,000 Simoleons when furnished.
12/11/15 - My latest offering, a stylish modern home with rustic touches is completed and uploaded. 'Rustic Outlook' is available on The Gallery now.
03/11/15 - Keeping the momentum going, 'Boxed Up,' a modern starter is completed and uploaded.
01/11/15 - 'Outside In,' the first modern desert family home I have built is completed and added to The Gallery.
27/10/15 - 'Desert Dream,' the second modern desert starter for the week is completed and uploaded to The Gallery.
25/10/15 - 'Simply Modern' is completed uploaded to The Gallery. A modern starter built for Oasis Springs this home is perfect for the single Sim.
19/10/15 - The latest build, 'Phantom Manor' is completed and uploaded to The Gallery. Use #MoodMade to search it.
20/08/15 - On The Rocks is completed and uploaded to The Gallery. This build will serve as my first entry into the 4Sims4 Builder's Contest. As usual it can be found on The Gallery using #MoodMade
16/08/15 - The fourth starter of the week is completed and uploaded to The Gallery. 'Buttercup Cottage' is a quaint and once again traditional country style home with two bedrooms. Locate the lot on The Gallery with the usual #MoodMade
13/08/15 - The third starter of the week is completed and added to The Gallery. 'Sunshine Starter' is a traditional country home with two bedrooms and an optional basement for future expansion. As always find the lot on The Gallery using #MoodMade
13/08/15 - The second of my flurry of starters is completed and released to The Gallery. 'Almost Modern' is a charming and traditional home hiding a modern interior. Use #MoodMade to locate the lot on The Gallery. More starters will follow for the rest of the week.
12/08/15 - The first of my flurry of starters is completed and uploaded to The Gallery. 'True Blue' is a small starter home with two bedrooms and may be purchased fully furnished for less then 19,000. Once again use #MoodMade to locate the lot on The Gallery.
11/08/15 - A brand new lot, 'Cabin In The Woods' is completed and uploaded to The Gallery. It can be found once again using #MoodMade
In the meantime, there are two new builds currently being worked on.
06/08/15 - Old Ma's Farmhouse is complete and uploaded to The Gallery. This rustic farmhouse is perfect for green fingered Sims. Find it on The Gallery with the usual hashtag: #MoodMade
02/08/15 - The long awaited clothing store is complete. 'Blue Velvet Clothing' is perfect for any Sim wishing to run their own business or simply do a little clothes shopping. The lot can be located on The Gallery using the usual hashtag: #MoodMade
14/02/15 - My WIP Victorian home has finally been completed and uploaded to The Gallery. 'The Elizabeth' is a large family home with three bedrooms and a spacious traditional English garden. This lot can be found within the 'family homes' section of this thread. You can locate and download the lot using #MoodMade on The Gallery.
13/02/15 - My fourth lot and first family home has been uploaded to The Gallery. 'Moving On' is a large two bedroom home perfect for an expanding family. This lot can be found within the 'family homes' section of this thread. You can locate and download the lot using #MoodMade on The Gallery.
12/02/15 - My third lot has been uploaded. 'Humble Beginnings' is a generously sized cabin style home with two bedrooms designed to fit in Willow Creek. This lot can be found within the 'starter homes' section of this thread. You can locate and download the lot using #MoodMade on The Gallery.
11/02/15 - Work has begun on my first large family home. WIP images can be found on page one of this thread.
11/02/15 - My second lot has been uploaded. 'Fresh Starter' is the ideal home for those planning to start out small in Oasis Springs. This lot can be found within the 'starter homes' section of this thread. You can locate and download the lot using #MoodMade on The Gallery.
10/02/15 - My first public lot has been uploaded to The Gallery. 'Starting Out' is the perfect starter home for those single Sims just starting out in life. This lot can be found within the 'starter homes' section of this thread. You can locate and download the lot using #MoodMade on The Gallery.

soLvTUl.png
tFU6JMe.png
Post edited by Moodbeamy on

Comments

• MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited November 2017
    tZ3ybkP.png

Use the links here to jump straight to The Gallery where you can download each lot. If you want to know more about a particular build before downloading it then continue scrolling down this page to learn more about each of my builds.

850jIAD.png

OQpkhBo.png 6nJ31aj.png tVrrGDX.png LXFNzbi.png
    7Z2TbWB.png 5phVm2Z.png FPtIdY8.png DAwEhtM.png
    pzMdNtq.png 1vGPu6t.png ZssO1KN.png oVcgmCc.png
    qBZEqQB.png 0CQe6PD.png 98KqJZn.png UG0BXZw.png M0HTdex.png 85tiIYK.png Z5InP6X.png RU7F3ew.png
    gYDMMk6.png

GkRtdsv.png

0bK0BYJ.png B7Y8EjH.png YG1GoLK.png sdH3v9f.png
    JsCYfC8.png IL90UIH.png Un3PGSC.png

m4aBrWK.png

zdyzrxW.png G1rbguV.png uRmpm0G.png

V6n2lFR.png

Ko3AvrO.png

Luhezjs.png

NmXw3eM.png c7aTTID.png dRBG3rQ.png zEcNmuG.png
    tFU6JMe.png
    edited July 2016
    MMBANSHPNG_zpsg9bsk2ei.png

MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Starting Out

Date Added: 10/02/15

'Starting Out' is the perfect home for those single Sims just starting out in life. This home contains just one bedroom and one bathroom but that does mean the price is low enough for even the poorest of Sims. There's plenty of room on the exterior of the lot for fun and games whilst the inside of the house contains everything a single Sim or a couple will need.

MMSOPNG_zpsoxtiu2x5.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/76FD72D8B17711E480A5476BF7D5CE0F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 17,442 | Unfurnished Price: 7,587
    Bed: 1 | Bath: 1
    Contains Content From The Following Packs:
    The Sims 4 Base Game
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery:
    #MoodMade #StarterHome #NoCC
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Fresh Starter

Date Added: 11/02/15

'Fresh Starter' is the ideal starter home for those beginning a laid back life in Oasis Springs. With one bedroom and one bathroom this home contains everything that a single Sim or couple will need in a compact area with plenty of room for outdoor activities in the desert sun.

MMFSPNG_zpsocbhhpxw.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E3A39DC9B1E811E485B6D743A3FDFC53?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 17,942 | Unfurnished Price: 6,832
    The Sims 4 Base Game
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Humble Beginnings

Date Added: 12/02/15

'Humble Beginnings' is the perfect starter home for the Sim looking to expand in the future. With one furnished bedroom and one empty bedroom ready to be filled this home is ideal for an aspiring family.

MMHBPNG_zpsf7e3lue6.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/18D64F32B2E411E48EE9DFD3E8F7DD10?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 18,499 | Unfurnished Price: 9,079
    The Sims 4 Base Game
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png

Cabin In The Woods

Date Added: 11/08/15

This charming country cottage is the perfect starter home for Sims both young and old. With two bedrooms it offers room for expansion and it's quaint charm will captivate your Sims.

Lot Size: 20x15
    Furnished Price: 45,842
    Unfurnished Price: 10,947
    Contains Content From The Following Packs: The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat
    Fun Fact: This build took just two hours to complete!
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery: #MoodMade #StarterHome #NoCC

MMCITWC_zpswdfzyjgi.png

True Blue

Date Added: 12/08/15

This lot can be found in the 'Starter Homes' section of this thread.

True Blue is a beautiful home complete with all the furnishings that a starting Sim will need! With two bedrooms and an optional basement this home offers plenty of room for expansion.

Furnished Price: 18,431
    Unfurnished Price: 11,176
    Contains Content From The Following Packs: The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work
    Fun Fact: True Blue takes its name from the song of the same name.
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery: #MoodMade #NoCC #BuildForNewCrest #Starter #StarterHome

MMTBPNG_zpshr2aylyh.png

Almost Modern

Date Added: 13/08/15

This lot can be found in the 'Starter Homes' section of this thread.

Almost Modern is a quaint and charming country house hiding a modern interior within. Complete with two bedrooms this home is perfect for a small family or a Sim just starting out.

Furnished Price: 37,676
    Unfurnished Price: 13,027
    Contains Content From The Following Packs: The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff
    Fun Fact: Initially this build was going to have a very traditional interior. After experimenting and settling on a slightly more modern look for the kitchen I decided that the rest of the build should follow suit.
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery: #MoodMade #NoCC #BuildForNewcrest #Starter #StarterHome

MMAMPNG_zpsa1yd2ocf.png

Sunshine Starter

Date Added: 13/08/15

Complete with two bedrooms and an optional basement space awaiting expansion Sunshine Starter is the perfect starter home for those growing families.

Furnished Price: 46,462
    Unfurnished Price: 17,367
    Contains Content From The Following Packs: The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat
    Fun Fact: Sunshine Starter takes its name from the yellow colour of its exterior... even though it's not really very yellow.
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery: #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome

MMSSPNG_zpstsogdviw.png

Buttercup Cottage

Date Added: 16/08/15

Buttercup Cottage is a quaint and traditional home complete with two bedrooms for the expanding family. #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome #BuildForNewcrest

Furnished Price: 53,788
    Unfurnished Price: 15,713
    Contains Content From The Following Packs: The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat
    Fun Fact: Having regretted not naming 'Sunshine Starter' as 'Buttercup Cottage' I decided to give this build yellow paneling for the sole purpose of giving it the name I had earlier wanted to use.
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery: #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome #BuildForNewcrest

MMBCCPNG_zpseqj0n8ry.png

On The Rocks

Date Added: 20/08/15

On The Rocks is the perfect beach home for those Sims wanting to enjoy their vacation; permanently. Equipped with a gym and two bathrooms this home is ideal for a single bachelor or a couple just wanting some fun.

Furnished Price: 87,250
    Unfurnished Price: 30,230
    Contains Content From The Following Packs: The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff
    Fun Fact: This lot serves as my first entry into the 4Sims4 Builder's Contest
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery: #4Sims4 #4Sims4seven #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome #MoodMade

MMOTRPNG_zpsvdimp1cq.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Simply Modern

Date Added: 25/10/15

This modern starter is the perfect home for that high flying solo Sim.

MMSMPNG_zps31jimyby.png

Direct Link
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/131785347B4211E586F327A1C5B257BF?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=MoodMade&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 44,072 | Unfurnished Price: 14,622
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Spa Day, The Sims 4 Patio Stuff
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Desert Dream

Date Added: 27/10/15

This modern starter home with a touch of retro flare is ideal for the aspiring party animal.

MMDDPNG_zpstfsjshl1.png

Direct Link
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1A11D68E7C9C11E58D7A0A3036811548?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=MoodMade&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 52,663 | Unfurnished Price: 16,018
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Spa Day, The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome #Desert #OasisSprings
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Boxed Up

Date Added: 03/11/15

This compact starter draws a fine line between ultra modern and contemporary. Oh, and it has just about everything a small family could need.

MMBUPNG_zpszxecmndb.png

Direct Link
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/78116DD9823D11E5853827A1C5B257BF?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=MoodMade&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 65,132 | Unfurnished Price: 21,097
    Bed: 2 | Bath: 1
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Spa Day, The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome #Modern #OasisSprings
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Begin Again

Date Added: 08/12/15

Looking to start over? Happy to live in relative squalor with minimal furniture and little prospect for the future? Then Begin Again is the ideal home for you! PS: We blew the budget on the garden.

MMBAPNG_zpsaanllth4.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B5A32D739D9411E589F295621DDA1796?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 18,495 | Unfurnished Price: 10,955
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome #Under20K #BuildForNewcrest #Newcrest
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Tudor Charm

Date Added: 13/12/15

Transport yourself back in time with this traditional English cottage. Features include flowers, a lack of electrical items, and... flowers.

MMTCPNG_zpsehvwyyxv.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/6CBFBF48A1E111E58DD15F58B9AD20A7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 62,670 | Unfurnished Price: 23,876
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get Together, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome #Tudor #English #Cottage #Country
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Pretty In Pink

Date Added: 28/03/16

This idyllic cottage would be fit for Umbridge herself. Equipped with two bedrooms and a charming garden your Sim is sure to create many wonderful memories in this home.

MMPIPPNG_zpsfy1hedzp.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2286DAFFF52B11E58276F52ED6E84E76?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x20 | Furnished Price: 63,319 | Unfurnished Price: 22,801
    Bed: 2 | Bath: 1
    Unavailable at this time
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome #Garden #Cottage #Country
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Tiny Tudor

Date Added: 04/04/16

What it lacks in modern technology this small starter home more than makes up for in charm. With just one bedroom this home would suit a single Sim or couple.

MMTTPNG_zpsrqupqzd3.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1AF152B7F9F211E587741A92249EC2D0?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 18,490 | Unfurnished Price: 7,259
    Unavailable at this time
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Under20k #Starter #StarterHome #Tudor #English #Cottage #Country
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    New Beginnings

Date Added: 07/04/16

This adorable cottage has been designed with the poorest of Sims in mind. It won't break the bank but it probably won't win any awards either.

MMNBPNG_zpsljzf5zpd.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/9B3096E4FC5D11E589BF1199731774E7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 18,500 | Unfurnished Price: 8,090
    Unavailable at this time
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Abigail

Date Added: 10/07/16

A beautiful home with a beautiful name, 'Abigail' is sure to fulfil the desires of Sims for years to come. Basic but not bare this home is ideal for a single Sim or couple looking to start out on their own.

MMASTARBMP_zps7djeyilw.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E1CCBED646E411E689BE1B82B3D1E332?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 18,496 | Unfurnished Price: 8,166
    Unavailable at this time
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    tFU6JMe.png
    edited April 2016
    MMBANFHPNG_zps8q9uzkmf.png

Moving On

Date Added: 13/02/15

02-13-15_2-36nbspPM_zpsvphm6sti.png

Moving On is the ideal home for the expanding family. Comprising of two bedrooms with a large garden area ripe for expansion small families with adore all that Moving On has to offer. Decor and landscaping has purposely been left to a minimum to bring the price of this lot down as much as possible.

Lot Size: 30x20
    Furnished Price: 51,183
    Unfurnished Price: 20,763
    Contains Content From The Following Packs: The Sims 4 Base Game
    Fun Fact: This house started out as a large one bedroom starter. When I realised there was space I recreated the inside floor plan to include a second bedroom and made the decision to style the home as a mid-range starter for small families.
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery: #MoodMade #FamilyHome #NoCC

02-13-15_2-39nbspPM-3_zps8ideribg.png

02-13-15_2-39nbspPM_zpsjnehaepu.png

02-13-15_2-38nbspPM-2_zpsxmxsmg1s.png

02-13-15_2-40nbspPM_zps58zhw9o0.png

The Elizabeth

Date Added: 14/02/15

02-14-15_7-30nbspPM-2_zps2qpn3rjs.png

02-14-15_7-33nbspPM_zpslw7o0zra.png

The Elizabeth is my most ambitious build to date. Containing three bedrooms and a large traditional English garden this home has all the space that a small to medium sized family could hope for. No expense has been spared with the landscaping and the interior of the home is decorated to the highest of Victorian standards.

Lot Size: 30x20
    Furnished Price: 186,222
    Unfurnished Price: 82,672
    Fun Fact: The cost of the landscaping on this lot exceeds forty-thousand Simoleons.
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery: #MoodMade #FamilyHome #NoCC

02-14-15_7-37nbspPM-4_zpsaprpwrsu.png

02-14-15_7-35nbspPM-3_zpsdo9meu0i.png

02-14-15_7-35nbspPM-4_zpsryyhrxfk.png

02-14-15_7-37nbspPM-2_zpsytemkq4l.png

02-14-15_7-36nbspPM-2_zpsje6sto4w.png

02-14-15_7-37nbspPM-3_zpszjeiz1tl.png

02-14-15_7-42nbspPM_zpsmwlpo45u.png

MMBREAK1_zpsa8k8xrkq.png
    Old Ma's Farm

Date Added: 06/08/15

Old Ma's Farm is the perfect farmhouse for those green fingered Sims. With a large area for gardening at the back of the lot and a charmingly rustic interior Old Ma's Farm is ready for anything you want to 'grow' at it! The farmhouse includes two bedrooms and two bathrooms and serves as a fantastic mid range home for those families wishing to expand.

MMOMFNEWPNG_zpsvx73j152.png

Direct Link
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E5382AB03C3011E5864DAE55255BB503?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=MoodMade&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 40x30 | Furnished Price: 56,964 | Unfurnished Price: 37,509
    Bed: 2 | Bath: 2
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat
    #NoCC #Farm #Garden #FamilyHome #BnS24 #MoodMade
    MMBREAK1_zpsa8k8xrkq.png

MMBREAK1_zpsa8k8xrkq.png
    Phantom Manor

Date Added: 19/10/15

Once a beautiful Victorian home, now abandoned bar it's original... ghoulish inhabitants. Can you decipher all the clues to discover their fates? If choosing this manor as your home you are advised to watch the statue on the pond... don't blink.

MMPMNEWPNG_zpsj8k3jsj8.png

Direct Link
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/0CE5223375E811E58A8DF3C5885CD4CE?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=MoodMade&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 40x30 | Furnished Price: 347,018 | Unfurnished Price:
    Bed: 2 | Bath: 3
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff
    #NoCC #Spooky #Haunted #Victorian #FamilyHome #MoodMade
    MMBREAK1_zpsa8k8xrkq.png

MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Outside In

Date Added: 01/11/15

This lot can be found in the 'Family Homes' section of this thread.

This ultra modern home with a unique roof design is perfect for the growing family. Literally. Don't let the interior garden put you off.

MMOIPNG_zpsnfedarla.png

Direct Link
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/D496D10E80EC11E58C7ED87A6987F423?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=MoodMade&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 30x20 | Furnished Price: 104,885 | Unfurnished Price: 30,080
    Bed: 2 | Bath: 3
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Spa Day, The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Modern #FamilyHome #OasisSprings
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    tFU6JMe.png
    edited November 2015
    Large Homes

MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Rustic Outlook

Date Added: 12/11/15

This stylish ultra modern house packs a certain rustic charm. With a huge outdoor area ideal for socialising, a built in gym and two balconies, this home would best suit a young couple or single Sim.

MMROPNG_zpswegew6nt.png

Direct Link
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/F32717DE88D911E58A42667ED587A846?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=MoodMade&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 30x20 | Furnished Price: 144,676 | Unfurnished Price: 48,426
    Bed: 1 | Bath: 2
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Spa Day, The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Modern #Rustic #OasisSprings #LargeHome
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    tFU6JMe.png
    edited February 2015
    Community Lots

There are currently no builds available in this category. Please check again soon.
    tFU6JMe.png
    edited July 2016
    Retail Builds

Blue Velvet Clothing

Date Added: 02/08/15

Blue Velvet Clothing provides Sim City with only the finest and most modern of threads. Whether you wish to run the business yourself or simply drop in to shop, Blue Velvet Clothing offers only the best.

Furnished Price: 76,031
    Unfurnished Price: 40,676
    Contains Content From The Following Packs: The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get to Work
    Fun Fact: Blue Velvet Clothing takes it's name from the lot on which it was initially built (and I would thoroughly recommend placing it on this lot!) 'Blue Velvet.' Only one nightclub was hurt in the creation of this lot.
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery: #MoodMade #Retail #Store #Shop #NoCC

TS4BVCMM_zpshuraz4kt.png
    MMBREAK1_zpsa8k8xrkq.png
    Blue Velvet Costumes

Date Added: 20/10/15

Blue Velvet Clothing has undergone a seasonally spooky makeover in order to provide the residents of Sim City with all their costume needs. This lot is a remake of my earlier 'Blue Velvet Clothing' store.

MMBVCSPNG_zpsrvg4yqu3.png

Direct Link
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2E50378E775311E58DDD0A3036811548?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=MoodMade&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 40x30 | Furnished Price: 94,064 | Unfurnished Price: 44,394
    Includes Living Quarters: Yes | Includes Furnished Living Quarters: No
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Spa Day, The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff
    #Spooky #Costumes #Retail #Shop #Store #Business #ClothesShop #GTW #NoCC #MoodMade
    MMBREAK1_zpsa8k8xrkq.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    The Lobster Shack

Date Added: 30/06/16

This authentic seafood restaurant packs plenty of rustic charm. With it's unique theming and family friendly atmosphere any Sim is sure to enjoy dining out here be it breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

MMTLSPNG_zpscnaywp3d.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/5C2DF7473F0F11E684F94B8D1B5F3037?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Build Type: Restaurant
    Lot Size: 20x20 | Furnished Price: 49,682
    Unavailable at this time
    #Restaurant #Seafood #Business #Food #Windenburg #DineOut #PlayTested #NoCC #MoodMade
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    The Traveller's Rest

Date Added: 07/07/16

Named because of the area in which it stands, this charming traditional pub nestled in the rolling hills of Windenburg dates back to medieval times and packs plenty of character. Bring the whole family along and spend your day relaxing in our charming nectar garden or opt inside and enjoy dining from our gracious and traditional menu.

MMTTRPNG_zpsnvoxbqdb.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/9C1D8D6C448F11E6819B2352DA1BBAF9?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Build Type: Restaurant
    Lot Size: 40x30 | Furnished Price: 193,502
    Unavailable at this time
    #Restaurant #Traditional #English #Country #Tudor #Pub #Business #Food #Windenburg #DineOut #PlayTested #NoCC #MoodMade
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    tFU6JMe.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited February 2015
    It is great that you have created a showcase thread for your threads :) Your presentation in how you have set up the thread with the different categories of builds looks great!
    Starting out is a very nice starter home! :) The exterior of the home is nice. Nice sitting area on the front porch for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat watching sims passing by their home. The planter box windows look nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The blue and cream colour scheme of the interior looks nice and calming. It is nice that you took inspiration from the sims 3
    Nautical Living set when you were doing the interior. The type of and placement of the curtains in the home looks nice. Nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting on the sofa watching tv with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The lantern ceiling lights suit the home. The fruit pictures that you have placed either side of the door leading to the bedroom are nice for sims to see whilst cooking meals in the kitchen.
    It is a very nice starter :)
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    I love the look of your new starter home! It's very good and it uses all the space, but at the same time, there's lots of space.
    Great job!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
    Thank you both Rosemow and Summerfalls!

Rosemow, I always appreciate your in-depth analysis of my builds; I'm glad to see you here, you really brightened up my thread back on TS3 Forums. :)

SummerFalls, I really appreciate you taking the time to come and check out my thread, especially when you have so much going on in your own, thank you very much for your kind words. :)

I'll be uploading more lots throughout the rest of the week (starting with the ones previewed in my signature).
    tFU6JMe.png
    edited February 2015
    New Build - 11/02/15

Good morning everyone! I thought I'd start the day of fresh with a brand new build! Introducing...

Fresh Starter

Date Added: 11/02/15

02-11-15_12-36nbspPM_zpsjvs5ndyy.png

Fresh Starter is the ideal starter home for those beginning a laid back life in Oasis Springs. With one bedroom and one bathroom this home contains everything that a single Sim or couple will need in a compact area with plenty of room for outdoor activities in the desert sun.

Furnished Price: 17,942
    Unfurnished Price: 6,832
    Fun Fact: This is my quickest build to date, taking just over two hours to create.
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery: #MoodMade #StarterHome #NoCC

02-11-15_12-23nbspPM-2_zps4rdbr1n4.png

02-11-15_12-22nbspPM_zpsdrxmmujh.png

02-11-15_12-34nbspPM_zps7po1veaq.png
    tFU6JMe.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Lovely showcase, your Fresh Starter looks gorgeous :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2015
    Your starter homes are lovely! Cute architecture and I love the way you have decorated. :D
    Thank you very much Masajo and Yanti! I'm very happy that you both like my builds so far. :) I have some more starters coming up throughout the week (as previewed already in my signature) but I thought I'd share a picture of the second mid-range family home I am working on (the first is again previewed in my signature).

02-11-15_5-06nbspPM_zpsrfhvh03j.png

It very closes follows the Victorian style of architecture and I'll be uploading it to The Gallery later this week once it's complete. :)
    tFU6JMe.png
    Fresh Starter is very nice! :) The slanted roofing looks nice. The home suits well Oasis Springs. The planter box windows look nice, and it looks great how you have placed the ledges over the windows. Nice layout of the interior of the home. The green, brown and orange colour scheme of the interior looks nice. The type of blinds that you have used in the living room suit the type of home well. The cactus is a nice touch beside the tv. Sims will enjiy sitting there having a read and watching tv.
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice covered over front porch.
    Thank you for your kind comments Rosemow, especially on the colour scheme. I was a bit unsure myself at first but I'm glad you like it. :)

I thought I'd drop in another preview of the house I'm currently working on before I draw in for the night. It's coming along nicely but I will be spending a lot of time on the landscaping; I seldom create rich environments outside of my houses, I'm really hoping to hone my skills in that respect with this lot; it's almost become an experiment! Anyway, I hope you like the new preview, and I'm sure you'll agree that the build has moved forwards a lot since my earlier post.

02-11-15_11-55nbspPM_zpsoehwzfzi.png
    tFU6JMe.png
    The WIP is looking great! :) The roofing and the colour of the exterior looks nice. It looks nice how you have the two sets of steps on the front porch. Nice sitting area there for sims to enjoy resting on the seat bench looking at the outdoors views. It looks great how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks nice how you have angled the front gate fencing entry area on the corner of the lot.
    I hope that you enjoying working on the landscaping in the build. I will look forward to seeing your next update or the finished build :)
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your starter homes are great! I love starting out it's so fresh and calming. Nice Job! Looks like my sim will be very relaxed there. :)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Love your showcase thread, very informative. :D
    Your starter homes are very awesome too with very great price.
    I'll be sure to check out your showcase thread often. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your WIP looks beautiful! Loving the architecture! :D
    Thank you everyone for your kind comments!

Rosemow, as always I really appreciate your in-depth analysis and I'm glad you like my WIP build. I sure will have fun with the landscaping, I'm really enjoying it already! :)

Nhicks, thank you very much! I'm glad you find 'Starting Out' so calming; that was the look I was aiming for when I designed the interior. Starting out can be the hardest time in life so I think it's important to have a relaxing environment surrounding you. :)

RyeCris16, thank you! :) I'm glad that you find my thread informative; I wanted to get across as much information as possible for anyone potentially downloading any of the builds. It's quite difficult to build a nice looking starter and stick to a price point at which a Sim starts out with but it's definitely and fun and interesting challenge. I'm very glad that you'll be checking the thread often, thank you! :)

Yanti, as I said to SummerFalls earlier, I really appreciate you taking the time to pop into my thread, especially when I know how busy a Simmer you are! I'm very happy that you like my WIP, thank you! :) I was aiming for a Victorian look when I started building it but I think it's evolved more of a Georgian look as I've gone forwards. Again, thank you. :)

I'll be posting my third lot later today, just got some things to type up for work which I *must* do before anything else (although I did find the time to pop in and post this message ;)).
    tFU6JMe.png
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Your WIP looks very awesome! I am a huge sucker for Victorian homes and I am really loving how yours is coming along! I CANNOT WAIT to see it finished!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
    Thank you SummerFalls! I'm so excited as to how the build has evolved as I've gone forwards with it; I too cannot wait to see how it looks once I've completed it!
    tFU6JMe.png
    edited August 2015
    I deleted this post by mistake! Oops...
    tFU6JMe.png
    I can't resist posting this. Just decided to check out my WIP at night and I'm really pleased with how it looks so far, especially the landscaping. So, here's another preview just to whet those appetites. :smiley:

02-12-15_6-51nbspPM_zps1pmd2jmb.png

I hope you all like it! :)
    tFU6JMe.png
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    It is a very nice shot @Moodbeamy
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest