Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#MoodMade - Wedding P8 - FOUR New Homes P9

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    I am sorry to hear that you are unwell. I hope that you feel a bit better very soon.
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice roofing on the home! The exterior design of the home is very nice, The pink colour of the exterior looks very pretty. The open shutter windows add a nice look to the home. The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the front porch and building. I will look forward to seeing the finished home and the other builds as well! :)
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    Thank you @rosemow ! I'm very pleased that you like Pre... oops, nearly said it... I've very pleased that you like the WIP.

As I seem to have hit a bit of a building lull (I want to use the new items from GT!) I've decided to spend some time tidying up the thread a bit. You'll notice a few changes, most notably I will be removing the latest builds post and replacing it with quick links to all of my builds; in addition I'll be creating banners to use as headers for each of the main posts on page one. I hope you like the changes and hopefully they won't cause too much disruption as they take place.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    It is great that you are reorganising parts of your thread. :) The banners on the front page look very nice!

You will enjoy using the new build/buy mode items in your builds when the new EP is released.
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    I really love your builds, thanks for sharing them with us :)
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Your builds are beautiful
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited November 2015
    @marcel21 - Thank you for your comments and also for bookmarking the thread! It pleases me greatly that you like my builds, especially enough to bookmark the thread! :smiley: I do sometimes use the builds however I spend most of my time in game building new lots. I do find that the starter builds are perfect when I'm starting out with a fresh game though. :smile:

Your very welcome. I'm a fan of a lot of your work and happy to bookmarked you B)

I'm a fan of so many builders in general here for TS3, TS4 because I don't really use my own builds as much because I love to keep up with others and happy to have found some lovely little homes in your collection <3

Some these home in your signature and they work well in all the worlds and find myself replacing homes in new games with yours and others and save a couple of lots for my own building!

I can see you love building and will look forward to seeing more in the future from you and thank you for sharing your lovely homes and for the lovely posts and picks we do appreciate them <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is cute! Very pretty! Looking forward to the finished build. :)
  • Options
    Good morning everyone! My, it's been quite some time since I was here, I am so sorry for not responding sooner! Not only have I been rushed off my feet with work but I spent two days in London last week which really ate into my free time (I saw Madonna though so it was worth it :tongue: ). I've also been struggling with my builds in TS4; I think I'm just too excited for Get Together and all the new items it adds in!

I'd like to thank you all for your kind comments on this thread. I appreciate it so much when people take the time to praise my work and it really makes it all worthwhile; after all, I create my builds for others to use, not for myself. I'm really pleased and thankful that you all enjoy my builds and have come here to let me know. So, @rosemow , @sel , @SeaDragonSong , @marcel21 and @yanti68 thank you all so much! I cannot express how much I appreciate your time and comments; thank you!

Now, as I said, I am REALLY struggling at the moment. I do however have a brand new build to share! I've been working on this for quite some time as I thought I had finished it (I even uploaded it to The Gallery) before deciding that I wasn't happy and completely changing it. Then I realised that actually, the first version was better. I have therefore abandoned the later version and will be presenting the earlier version of the build to you. I hope you like it! I may modify the later version and upload it at a later date, however, the original version fits in more with what I wanted from this build; a cute home for under 20k. I'll add all the details soon!
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    I will look forward to seeing your new build! :)
    I hope that you will enjoy using the new Get Together build/buy mode items in your upcoming builds :)
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Thank you @rosemow I am thoroughly looking forward to building with Get Together!

My newest lot is now available! At under 20,000 Simleons fully furnished this home packs everything you'll need when starting out with a new Sim and is perfect for introducing a brand new family to Windenburg! I hope you all like it. :smile:

MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Begin Again

Date Added: 08/12/15

This lot can be found in the 'Starter Homes' section of this thread.

Looking to start over? Happy to live in relative squalor with minimal furniture and little prospect for the future? Then Begin Again is the ideal home for you! PS: We blew the budget on the garden.

MMBAPNG_zpsaanllth4.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B5A32D739D9411E589F295621DDA1796?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 18,495 | Unfurnished Price: 10,955
    Bed: 1 | Bath: 1
    Contains Content From The Following Packs:
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get To Work
    Use The Following Hashtags To Locate This Build On The Gallery:
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome #Under20K #BuildForNewcrest #Newcrest
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    Begin Again is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home. The wraparound porch is very nice. The flowers look very nice on the edges of the porch and building. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home. The coat stand is a homely touch in the home. The colour scheme of the walls looks nice. The plant on the dining table is a nice touch of nature for sims to see when eating a meal . The butterflies picture on the bedhead wall is pretty for sims to see when laying in bed.
    The home is a very nice starter :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow I'm glad that you like Begin Again! Your comments are always very much appreciated. :smile:

Now, onto pastures new. I went out and got my copy of Get Together first thing on Thursday morning. Unfortunately I've not had much time to play it yet as my working hours are ridiculous at the moment. I've not even loaded up Windenburg as of yet! However... I have found the time to build my first Tudor home! Now, this is what I was most looking forward to about this pack. SO many possibilities and I have so many ideas for this style of build (some of which I partially built in preparation for the new content) that I just can't want to get stuck in and see what the coming months bring. So, lets get on with it! Without further ado, my first Get Together inspired build...

MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Tudor Charm

Date Added: 13/12/15

Transport yourself back in time with this traditional English cottage. Features include flowers, a lack of electrical items, and... flowers.

MMTCPNG_zpsehvwyyxv.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/6CBFBF48A1E111E58DD15F58B9AD20A7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 62,670 | Unfurnished Price: 23,876
    The Sims 4 Base Game, The Sims 4 Get Together, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome #Tudor #English #Cottage #Country
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    It is great that you have now got Get Together! Tudor Charm is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing and the patterning on the exterior walls looks nice! The flowers in the outdoors areas look so pretty! The flower box balcony windows are nice in the build. It looks very nice the type of fencing used in the build. Very nice living room! The floral wall pattern in the room looks pretty . Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchair, in front of the fire. The pictures on the wall and the flowers on the fireplace ledge are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The clock on the fireplace ledge, the fruit bowl, and thr tissues and photo frame on the window table are homely touches in the room. The colour scheme of the master bedroom looks nice.
    Enjoy using the items from GT in your builds! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Tudor Charm is a beautiful build that certainly oozes massive amounts of charm, beautiful landscaping and I love the traditional interior design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Tudor Charm is an adorable house! Good job! :)
  • Options
    DotDebsDotDebs Posts: 163 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Moodbeamy Wow! Your lots are incredible!!
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I haven't been here for some time now, I'm so sorry! Been incredibly busy in the real world especially with work over the festive period and then other... hopefully positive elements for my career.

Anyway, I'm back building (for now) and I'd like to showcase two of my current WIPs! I'd also like to thank everyone that has posted such kind comments to me on this thread so far; it really gives me the drive to keep building!

Well, it's been so long that I won't keep you in suspense... I'm currently working on two new builds; one is a huge Georgian manor whilst the other is one of my usual type starter homes which is, uniquely, remodeled from another of my current WIPs; 'Pretty in Pink.' It's a far smaller version which shares many of the same characteristics. I hope you like them both; I hope to have at least the starter up within the next few days.

03-27-16_4-20-05nbspPM_zpslqvgjypr.png

03-27-16_10-44-25nbspAM_zpsx9cnkfcp.png
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    Hello :) Both of your WIPS are looking very nice! Very nice exterior designs of each of them! The flowers along the front of the starter home and the pink colour of the exterior looks very pretty! The open shutter windows look very nice in the build. Very nice front porch! The open shutter windows look very nice in the manor build as well. The curved front porchway and upper balcony look very nice!
    I will look forward to seeing updates on your builds :)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    EDIT: Rosemow! I sincerely apologize, I forgot to thank you for your feedback on both WIPs when I came to post this message. Thank you for your feedback. :)

Evening everyone! I managed to find enough time to complete my latest build! I present to you...

MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Pretty In Pink

Date Added: 28/03/16

This idyllic cottage would be fit for Umbridge herself. Equipped with two bedrooms and a charming garden your Sim is sure to create many wonderful memories in this home.

MMPIPPNG_zpsfy1hedzp.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2286DAFFF52B11E58276F52ED6E84E76?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x20 | Furnished Price: 63,319 | Unfurnished Price: 22,801
    Bed: 2 | Bath: 1
    Unavailable at this time
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome #Garden #Cottage #Country
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    Pretty in Pink is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home looks very nice and very nice front porch! . The flowers along the front and back sides of the home beside the steps and the pink colour of the exterior looks very pretty! The open shutter white windows look nice in the home. Very nice master bedroom! The wall paneling looks very pretty! Nice pink and white colour scheme of the room. The ottoman looks nice placed at the foot of the bed. The butterfies wall picture is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The pink patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room. The kitchen and dining area looks very nice! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed in the corner nooks and on the sides of the kitchen windows. Sims will have nice views of the outdoors whilst cooking meals there. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    As always Rosemow thank you for your lovely review! I'm very pleased that you like my latest build. :smiley:
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Evening everyone! I have another new starter home tonight; I built this one without the use of a floor plan so I hope it all looks good! I just wanted to build a small Tudor style cottage; it's not exactly how I wanted it as I also wanted to stick to a strict budget; this home is available for under 20,000 Simoleons and thus can be used as a fully furnished starter home in for any new family you might be playing. Enjoy!

MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    Tiny Tudor

Date Added: 04/04/16

What it lacks in modern technology this small starter home more than makes up for in charm. With just one bedroom this home would suit a single Sim or couple.

MMTTPNG_zpsrqupqzd3.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1AF152B7F9F211E587741A92249EC2D0?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 18,490 | Unfurnished Price: 7,259
    Unavailable at this time
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Under20k #Starter #StarterHome #Tudor #English #Cottage #Country
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    Tiny Tudor is a very pretty starter home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The open shutter flower box windows and the floral greenery on the exterior wall look very nice! Very nice living room! The floral wall pattern there and in the master bedroom looks very pretty. The curtained windows look nice placed either sides of the fireplace. The yellow flowers picture and the flowers on the fireplace ledge are nice touches for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting resting on the sofa in front of the fire. The type of ceiling and wall lights used in the home looks very nice. The kitchen wall texture gives a great look to the kitchen nook.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Afternoon everyone!

First of all, thank you @rosemow for your latest feedback. I always appreciate your lovely comments on my builds.

Now I have some exciting news! I've finally started work on updating all of the information on my older builds. This involves completely reformatting how each of them is presented on the first page including adding new information and updating the sample images to bring them inline with those of my recent builds. You will notice at this point that I have already finished doing this for my first three builds and I will continue to do so until every build is presented in the same manner. I've also begun to add links to the new 'quick links' section. Each link shows a sample image of the build it represents and clicking on the sample image will take you directly to the build on The Gallery. I hope this makes it easier for people to quickly find my builds on The Gallery without having to explore through the entire first page of the thread.

To celebrate the progress I'm making I have created a brand new build which comes in at under 20,000 Simoleons; perfect for new Sims and aptly named 'New Beginnings.' So, without further ado...

MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    New Beginnings

Date Added: 07/04/16

This adorable cottage has been designed with the poorest of Sims in mind. It won't break the bank but it probably won't win any awards either.

MMNBPNG_zpsljzf5zpd.png

Direct Link
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/9B3096E4FC5D11E589BF1199731774E7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=Moodbeamy&max=25&maxis=false

Lot Size: 20x15 | Furnished Price: 18,500 | Unfurnished Price: 8,090
    Unavailable at this time
    #MoodMade #NoCC #Starter #StarterHome #Under20K #BuildForNewcrest #Newcrest
    MMBREAK2_zpsc2zoagai.png
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    Very nice exterior design of the New Beginnings! :) The roofing and brown colour of the exterior walls looks nice. The front and the roof covered side steps porchway look great in the build. Very nice kitchen and dining area. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the curtained windows whilst cooking and dining there. The kitchen wall tiling looks nice. The blue wall colour of the bedroom looks calming and restful. The butterflies wall picture is pretty for sims to see when waking in the mornings.
    The home is a very nice starter :)
    It is great that you are making changes to your thread, to help simmers when they visit your thread to look at your builds. :)