Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @CravenLestat Thanks for the pictures. I love animals.

Me too,you should see the dove in one of the nesting platforms she is on her 3RD GROUP OF CHICKS THE MOST EVER!!! so far only 3 of the 4 platforms were used this year and a robin recently used one but her babies grew up and are gone now,I have to take down the old nest so it can be used again.Doves make lazy nests with sticks laying flat,really uncomfortable looking if I was the baby bird would call child protective services. :D But will get a picture later can go right up to her cause the platform is on the storage shed for lawn stuff and is right by the entrance.She is so used to me now and does not feel threatened.

It is crazy how animals are when they see you interacting with several they know it is safe and it spreads.Sometimes when I feed the birds on the feeders they are on it waiting for seeds right by my hand.Especially the Chickadees <3 And this one Blue Jay is like a dog I tease it with peanuts and make it chase them.The funniest thing as far as birds is (cannot type the name might be censored) but the T**mouse will get on the window and peck it till I come out and put sunflower seeds in the feeder. B)

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    After having multiple relationships with 5 different female sims and having 12 children, my male sim fell in love with another male sim in China :o So he confessed cheating and broke up with everyone, only to invite the Chinese sim to his house in Riverview and there he asked him to move in with him o:)
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    The simpoint ads have been very generous this morning. Feels like I have been watching ads for hours but now I have 4249 simpoints. Going to start looking through the store for some new sets to purchase.
  • Options
    The new sets that I was able to purchase with my simpoints are Tutor of Tudors, Bohemian Garden, Fifth Avenue Fashions. I am happy and excited for when I can start playing today.
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    @lanlyn Well, I was thinking of aging up Harry to a teen so I've got 4... I don't want to age up Kitty or Scarlet because they're in a relationship with teens, Craig was aged up yesterday... Harry is left on his own on the child's side of life.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    @CravenLestat Beautiful photos of your yard. Looks like you Love the Outdoors and are an Animal Lover! The photo of the fawn is amazing. :)
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    My sim defied the laws of gravity and physics to eat hand-spaghetti.

LQmkRQX.jpg
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Hi there everybody,I've come down sick and had to cut my game short yesterday though it was fun and Evermore is about to move into the new year of 1636 and spring is coming to town.I've got to look at my other games and fix some of the Mod settings in those games.

Tad, sorry you're sick. Hope it's not serious and you get better soon. I also have not been feeling well this past few days. I did play my game last night though and installed IP but haven't played my more intense game - GW2.

In my game in Altair Cay I'm thinking of having Kimberly become a life guard, so getting her degree in communications helped her accumulate the money she needs to invest in the hospital, film back lot and stadium. With the low income from being a life guard that weekly partnership income will help, plus it's sheltered from taxation until she can get the "no taxes ever" upgrade.

Craven, great real life pictures. Looks idyllic (good thing for google. I never would have figured out how to spell that otherwise.)

lanlyn, Your Taya looks like fun to play. She's a character.

5872341... : Isn't Zelda Mae, Parker's aunt? You do venture on the wild side.
  • Options
    cwaddell wrote: »
    lanlyn, Your Taya looks like fun to play. She's a character.
    Taya is usually a Friendly sim, but she gets her buttons pushed whenever she is confronted with what SHE thinks is injustice of any kind. She will always stand against the Establishment and finds it difficult to fit in with mainstream society, has Commitment Issues. On top of that, she's Perceptive, very sensitive to undercurrents and things unseen. Maybe she's overly sensitive, too zealous, but she does have good intentions. As a Rebel, Taya carries her own sword of Truth! Anyway, that's a bit of her backstory as I envision it! :#
  • Options
    @TadOlson Please get well soon.

@FoxyLovesKitty Nice twist to your story. Looks like it ended well. :)

@blazerntq Some more great sets! Love Bohemian Garden.

@Minx11 That's one issue with aging sims up before their due: they sometimes get out of sync with their friends. In my Appaloosa Plains game, I aged the older teen daughter up to YA with a cake and used a cheat (Nraas?) to also age up her BFF Cruz Martingale at the same time. They became romantically involved--were headed in that direction even as teens, and I moved them to Barnacle Bay.

@cwaddell I have one lifeguard sim. It can be pretty humorous at times, how the "drowning" sims act. :D
  • Options
    Hehe thank you @lanlyn :# I should post a screenshot, once I figure out how.
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    @lanlyn I turned the aging off because I didn't want my beautiful Sim Alex becoming an elder.
  • Options
    Minx11 wrote: »
    @lanlyn I turned the aging off because I didn't want my beautiful Sim Alex becoming an elder.
    I'm like that. My sims live Epic length lives, and even then I have them eat life fruit at times! None of my active sims have ever died yet. :blush:
  • Options
    @lanlyn I also like to play my sims on the epic age length.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    My sims are all currently on epic maximum age length except for babies. They only last 10 days as babies.

I usually play with ageing off - but for this game I've turned it on for the whole town.
  • Options
    I finally figured out how to post images :D

SO here is my sim breaking up with one of his love interests. She was so 🐸🐸🐸🐸! I'm so sorry! D:
    Screenshot_2899.jpg

And here is the Chinese sim:
    Screenshot_2879.jpg

First kiss:
    Screenshot_2885.jpg

Right after the kiss:
    Screenshot_2887.jpg
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    i dont think it'll let me post the whole thing here but i'm starting a new sim story here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/836036/love-family-and-mike-a-sim-story#latest
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @blazerntq -I hope I get over this myself.I also have to check Mod settings.It's great that you got sim points.
    @CravenLestat -I love the animals.Great pictures!
    @Minx11 -Your game sounds interesting.
    @cwaddell -I at least got to play yesterday even if it was just for one day.
    @lanlyn -I can still play a little even if I'm sick.
    @FoxyLivesKitty -Great pictures!
    I did some exprimenting with the UL apartment lots.I'll be posting a real update about it soon.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @FoxyLovesKitty Nice pictures. I still need to get around to trying to post some if I get it all figured out myself.
  • Options
    Thank you @TadOlson and @blazerntq ! As for posting pictures, I wrote on google "how to post pictures on forums" and the first result was an uploading pictures site, so you upload your picture there. It gives you links, you copy one of the direct links. When you comment, you click on the icon "attach image/file," there you paste the link and then Enter. I hope that helps.
  • Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    Well, my sim just realized that this radioactive diamond is floating above her head.
    [img][/img]i38h2u.jpg

And the twins are now evil.
    [img][/img]b3vtrb.jpg

Normal day, eh?
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @FoxyLovesKitty -I've got my pictures on Flickr.
    Here's a special update on the UL apartment lot bug others were having.
    This was taken after I reloaded a lot I'd zoned as a Ul apartment after rezoning it to a community lot.
    18120146896_70291058ef_c.jpg
    Here's the lot rezoning menu and I would reset the residential type to regular before rezoning it to a community lot.You can fix the UL apartment lot zoning bug by rezoning it to a community lot.I will stay as a community lot unless you rezone it to a regular residential lot.
    17958770448_9b1980628c_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @FoxyLovesKitty Thanks. I just need to take some pictures. At this time I do not really have any.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    At university Kimberly not only worked really hard to get her grades up high so she could collect more money each day but worked on acquirering 25 acquaintances and gaining influence with the jocks. She went bowling a couple of times.
    Screenshot-33_zpsfhngkauf.jpg

She socialized with many jocks. Miles was her best friend so she was invited to all the fraternity parties. She threw one party on Sunday of the beginning of her second term. But since she made everyone go home early it wasn't well received.
    Screenshot-39_zpsssencv1l.jpg

She managed to do a couple of keg stands.
    Screenshot-41_zpsdpx2pbrf.jpg

The end of her two-terms was at the end of fall. The campus looked lonely and deserted.
    Screenshot-43_zpsckphhjsq.jpg

That first Sunday night back in Altair Cay Kimberly had just enough money to buy the film back lot partnership and the stadium one leaving her with $400. She went to the Red Rendezvous had a quick canned soup and went to sleep by the sound of the waves crashing against the seas wall along the boardwalk. I put a frig downstairs behind the bar, a hot tub in the basement and made the second floor a kind of boarding house. Although many amorous couples take a break from dancing and socializing downstairs and take advantage of the rooms upstairs.
    Screenshot-44_zpsv9w0otwp.jpg

The next morning Kimberly had a quick bowl of cereal and collected her partnership money (it's so much easier doing that from the phone now). With the almost $13,000 she collected she enrolled in university for her last 12 credits.
    Screenshot-45_zpscnheuaus.jpg

The end of the term was the end of winter. Kimberly applied for funds each day, got her degree and an extra trait, reached level 8 of jocks and got a trait. Had earned enough happiness points to get attractive, observant and steel bladder and has about 20,000 to get another reward.
    Screenshot-51_zpsszeeffcy.jpg

Although Kimberly enjoyed the snow she was glad to get back to Altair Cay where it never snows or gets very cold. With her total of $34,000 Kimberly plans to buy the hospital partnership and continue living at the Red Rendezvous for the time being and to use her points for something that will help her as a lifeguard.

Her traits now are athletic, angler, charismatic, excitable, and loves the outdoors with the addition of loves the water and hopeless romantic.
  • Options
    Next time I play I plan on boosting the population by turning on NRaas StoryProgression quick immigration. Kimberly currently is the only Y adult in town and she needs some sims her age. Also she will need sims to rescue. I moved in my 8 families generated from my Riverview genetics experiment. But they only contain adults, teens, children, toddlers, babies and soon to be born sims:

Preston family
    Screenshot-113_zpsw4z2p6h8.jpg

Goth family
    Screenshot-110_zpspya2oedr.jpg

Johnson family
    Screenshot-109_zpsntb9mpfz.jpg

Palmer family
    Screenshot-108_zpsqhxtdkgp.jpg

Landry family
    Screenshot-106_zps419vgpdz.jpg

Lansing family
    Screenshot-105_zpsme2xyvu1.jpg