Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Ok big update and a Thank you to @Lanlyn my first potent personality elixir worked almost perfectly,I bought 2 potent and one single but the first one netted me

Hui Young Kim is now....

Brave :) Which she had before but I was still happy
    Childish :'( Hate this trait not sure if you know but sometimes adult sims will put on costume makeup when changing outfits it is very annoying and Odessa Cross did it all the time no matter how pretty you do their makeup they will ruin it with unicorn rainbow face,clown etc.
    Family oriented <3 Score big time,it worked Lanlyn I now have my nanny for my daughter <3
    Gatherer :o Did not expect this and never honestly use sims with this trait so am excited to see how it works out,very happy with this.
    Perceptive :/ do not really care about this one but at least it is not a bad thing

Was hoping to get neat and make her the nanny /housekeeper but am not risking it.

Will be back to finish the update got to upload my screenshots, in short I had my baby it was a girl thanks to eating like 12 watermelons and have great pictures to share they turned out awesome.She is a toddler still but it is a start.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Throwing personality elixir at Hui Young Kim as mentioned earlier.

Screenshot-987_zpsdujcv4wm.jpg

Now family oriented she talks to the baby in the tummy about bears.

Screenshot-991_zpsimmgszaj.jpg

Had to show you all this,this picture cracks me up.

Screenshot-993_zps81wszyt2.jpg

Oh I hear baby Simlish in there.I think she wants some Dim Sum :)

Screenshot-996_zps0x9pjmqw.jpg

Five Sim minutes after this screenshot got the message she needed to go to the hospital.

Screenshot-999_zpsyv0v8jck.jpg

On the way to the Simergency ward

Screenshot-1005_zpsyyq5at64.jpg

A new baby girl named her Cherri,CHERRY with an I because I wanted her to be a redhead,more on that in a bit

Screenshot-1007_zps5plrtmj4.jpg

Home at last,Now if you know my games you know I do not fool with babies it is pointless and immediately have a Birthday.anyway sent Hui out to buy a cake and made a mistake by having my wife upgrade the dishwasher while waiting since it was at 30 percent already from earlier.

Screenshot-1011_zpskxa2igby.jpg

Yes she got electrocuted and will celebrate Cherri's birthday looking like a singed hot dog

Screenshot-1012_zps0osv9vuu.jpg

Yay I am burned and it is a party

Screenshot-1014_zpsqo7g1qls.jpg

At least the cake is having a good day

Screenshot-1021_zpsmw2mwcul.jpg

Ok the good news and the bad news,the good news is she got daddys blue eyes,but got mommies exact hair the blonde with the dark honey highlights so I changed it red.Bad news is THAT NOSE!! Omg that nose.

Screenshot-1024_zpshngo0y9e.jpg

THAT NOSE!! Ahh

Screenshot-1030_zps3aphpozu.jpg

Taught her to talk in a few hours ,Family oriented trait rocks.

Screenshot-1032_zpsd8ar4vve.jpg

The rest are amazing and hope you love them they are the most adorable pictures and sweetest pictures ever!!! Enjoy.

Screenshot-1038_zpsdlb1uk9o.jpg

Screenshot-1042_zpsqeeknmrv.jpg

Screenshot-1044_zps37cznkj8.jpg

Jammies

Screenshot-1045_zpsysccdclg.jpg

Screenshot-1046_zpsb6jbk3iy.jpg

Screenshot-1047_zps6r0t5vha.jpg

My favorite screenshot I ever took,how adorable is this?

Screenshot-1048_zpskih4mciq.jpg

Goodnight little Cherri till our next adventure,I saved it after this.

Screenshot-1050_zpsflk42vnm.jpg

Cannot wait to see how she grows up with that....Nose!!! will be interesting.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited May 2015
    @blazerntq Congrats on earning that Lifetime Wish! So cool that it was the first one for you. I guess you had the perfect traits to accomplish that too. B)

@CravenLestat Glad the elixir gave you the main trait you wanted. The others, you can deal with later if they get too annoying. You have some great pics of your little family. I like that one-eye-open pic too. Cherri is actually a cute little girl, even with "the nose." Funny about momma scorching herself, but sometimes you just gotta go with the sim craziness. Like in RL, you plan...and then Life Happens. :#

This evening, I spent time in Lunar Lakes. This household is made up of an alien, his romantic interest, a plumbot, and a dog. The alien is Calypo Xoxxaw. He was an alien befriended by my family in Moonlight Falls. I later moved him to Lunar Lakes with a love interest. He's a musician.
    TeaHouse%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

TeaHouse%252520%2525283%252529.jpg

Rona Finley and her dog Wells are sims I made. She's a star wannabe magician. They first started off in Starlight Shores, but I moved Rona (and Wells) in with Calypo. They're romantically involved, but not committed yet.
    RonaAndWells.jpg

I did two main things in LL tonight. The first was that I made a labyrinth. I noticed that the game had plopped down the Weather Stone in the middle of Nazca Lines Park. It's a small lot in the middle of maze-like ground markings. I decided to carry the theme of a maze further. Fun activity. :p
    Labyrinth%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

Notice the "public necessities" doubling as entrance columns. :D
    Labyrinth%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

After bringing the sims over to test the labyrinth, I did have to widen the center a bit more. You'll be able to tell in a later screenshot.
    Labyrinth%252520%2525283%252529.jpg

Labyrinth%252520%2525284%252529.jpg

I just put a bench and the ice cream maker in here. This will not be a major gathering spot. Just a quiet place of interest.
    Labyrinth%252520%2525287%252529.jpg

There are three ways to go at the beginning of the maze that will work, but the choice narrows to one near the center.
    Labyrinth%252520%2525288%252529.jpg
  • Options
    The second thing I did in Lunar Lakes was a little more dramatic, but no worries... it was not tragic! :p I found out something new about aliens. I noticed when the guys were at the Crystal Tea House and I clicked on the ground to move Calypo outside, he had an option to Summon Meteor! :o Never knew Aliens could do this. I looked online and found out that his Brain Power bar has to be full strength in order to summon a meteor on a community lot. Soooo, since I'd NEVER seen a meteor fall in game before, I just had to test it out. >:)

I first found a deserted public lot with an open area. Calypo concentrated, using every bit of his brain power. Red-lined it.
    SummonMeteor%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

He next ran off the lot into the shadows and started snickering...waiting...waiting...
    SummonMeteor%252520%2525284%252529.jpg

Then suddenly!!
    SummonMeteor%252520%2525285%252529.jpg

SummonMeteor%252520%2525286%252529.jpg

SummonMeteor%252520%2525287%252529.jpg

SummonMeteor%252520%2525288%252529.jpg

It was over pretty quickly. Several space rocks fell. One huge meteor made a crater.
    SummonMeteor%252520%2525289%252529.jpg

The first thing I did was have Calypo consume the small space rock to get his brain power out of the red.
    SummonMeteor%252520%25252810%252529.jpg

SummonMeteor%252520%25252811%252529.jpg

Then he gathered up his score, analyzed them, and sold them for 6,334 simoleons. B)
    SummonMeteor%252520%25252812%252529.jpg

And as the day dawned, Calypo took time to restore his Brain Power to full strength again.
    SummonMeteor%252520%25252813%252529.jpg
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    My sim went ghost hunting and celebrated her nephew's birthday.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Good day everyone!

@TadOlson Nice update.

@CravenLestat Congrats on Cherri.

@lanlyn Your maze is cool. The meteor was awesome.
  • Options
    @Lanlyn was the aliens name default? I like it :) 2nd I love Rona's bathing suit pattern. 3rd that picture of the meteor coming is is awesome. 4th How long did it take to make your labyrinth? I can see you going crazy making it.

Cannot play till later today my ex-gfs parents invited me to the family cookout. :p they luff me <3

But am wondering what to do with my other potent elixir when I play next and also my Sim is almost level 8 acting career still without celeb status it is a challenge but fun.And I got a Sims choice award so far. :o Also the two traits I picked for a perfect pregnancy is Virtuoso,(thought would be cool to have her be a piano player later) and Excitable cause it is one of the best traits,the free mood boost all day long for doing pretty much anything is so great.Still do not know what path to have her take in the future as far as LTW or Career.But something about a Singer named Cherri has a ring to it so it crosses my mind sometimes.Cannot wait till my wife gets to top of science career to start giving random moodlets to all the stuff in my house.

FINAL THOUGHT...SEE MY PIC OF MY WIFE ELECTROCUTED,SHE IS LEVEL 7 IN HANDINESS AND STILL CANNOT GET IT RIGHT :/ Grrrrr

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I am tempted to change one of my sim Luette's traits to workaholic. It seems like it would fit her lifestyle. Do not want to use cheats so I want to do it one of the other ways that is available to do it. I am also thinking of giving her a style update once I start up my game. Just finished simpoint ads and I have 2849 at the moment to spend. Thinking about looking through the store before I start up my game to see if there is anything that I want.
  • Options
    blazerntq wrote: »
    I am tempted to change one of my sim Luette's traits to workaholic. It seems like it would fit her lifestyle. Do not want to use cheats so I want to do it one of the other ways that is available to do it. I am also thinking of giving her a style update once I start up my game. Just finished simpoint ads and I have 2849 at the moment to spend. Thinking about looking through the store before I start up my game to see if there is anything that I want.

I do not use cheats either blaze,you are a good man.Cheating is lame.Always give style updates.Fabulous starts one outfit at a time and a hairstyle away from perfection. B)

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @CravenLestat Thanks! I am a girl. Need to relearn how to post pictures but I am worried that I am going to do it all wrong. If I did relearn then I can post pictures of my sims style update.
  • Options
    kittensquadkittensquad Posts: 110 Member
    Well what I was originally doing in the sims 3, I was working on my own "version" of the 100 baby challenge with this couple I downloaded from the exchange. She was going for a 100 baby girls. 50 in at least 2 different houses with nrass.
    And in another town I was working on my main sims in a new town I downloaded that was strictly only for cc/premade sims. c;
    I skip back in forth to new towns and houses. It's a lot of fun.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Thanks! I am a girl. Need to relearn how to post pictures but I am worried that I am going to do it all wrong. If I did relearn then I can post pictures of my sims style update.

Just get a photobucket account and the 4th type of link on the picture is the one you copy and paste.

There is these options on each photo

Email
    Direct
    Html
    IMG <---this is the format that works on these forums blaze.Just make a photobucket acct.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Just using this moment to clear up a rumor going around.Supposedly I stalk Betty Simovitch in my games and this screenshot will prove once and for all it is not true.

Screenshot-91_zps89fwmmei.jpg

Ooops wrong screenshot :D

funny-gif-rage-comics-stalker_zpsehmvn2bz.gif

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    JMConceptJMConcept Posts: 123 Member
    Well i built this starter home on Saturday... Didn't play TS3 since.
    Screenshot_22.jpg
    a742kT4.jpg
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I made a photobucket account.

@JMConcept Your starter home is very cute.
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    I started a new game in Altair Cay.
    Screenshot-91_zps5b1nb8qw.jpg

Started with a newly created sim, Kimberly Gilman, on an empty lot.
    Screenshot-4_zpsl01noyfe.jpg

Had her jog through town to the library to read the charisma book. She then went to an updated version of the Red Rendezvous, where she will actually be staying.
    Screenshot-25_zps9nacvbyr.jpg

There she took the university entrance exam.
    Screenshot-27_zps4gz5uwti.jpg

She signed up for a 2 week term and has just taken exams at the end of the first week. Each day she has applied for extra money and now has about $40,000 total. She has also met about 20 people but she has not been accumulating happiness reward points very quickly.
  • Options
    @cwaddell Kimberly is a very pretty sim.
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    @cwaddell Kimberly is a very pretty sim.

Thank you. She is different than the usual female sims I start with. I got a random sim that I slimmed down and made her hair a more golden blond rather than the usual greenish platinum blond. I was going to make her a kind of athletic blond surfer girl. I've ordered IP expansion and should get it tomorrow so plan to add a lot of that to my game. But instead of majoring in athletics I put her communications, planning for her to get a job in journalism or as an actress.
  • Options
    kittensquadkittensquad Posts: 110 Member
    I wish babies/infants were killable.
    I'm a pretty sick person, but it would be great to put in this topic.
  • Options
    AvaloniaaaAvaloniaaa Posts: 2 New Member
    My sim got married, had babies and then decided she didn't like her husband any more and went chasing after Geoffrey Landgraab... of all the sims to go for :/
  • Options
    @cwaddell Congrats on getting IP tomorrow.

@Avaloniaaa I have always loved the house that Geoffrey Landgraab lives in.
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    New things happened today, very big things!
    I finally got it, and Alex and Abi and Kitty and Herger are all boyfriends and girlfriends!
    Kitty quit her job at the graveyard, Scarlet stole more stuff and lost her girlfriend-to-be.
    I was sick of the swing, so I replaced it with a see-saw.
    I've got to the stage where I have to write down the oppurtunities so I don't forget them.
    Alex asked Kitty to clean the dishes and then Kitty had a wish to be mean to Alex back so I did that, and now they hate each other. And that was my day.
    I'll probably be posting here EVERY time I play...
  • Options
    @Minx11 That is a lot of big things to happen today. Nothing big has happened in my game today as of yet.
  • Options
    JMConceptJMConcept Posts: 123 Member

@JMConcept Your starter home is very cute.

a742kT4.jpg
  • Options
    @Lanlyn was the aliens name default? I like it :) 2nd I love Rona's bathing suit pattern. 3rd that picture of the meteor coming is is awesome. 4th How long did it take to make your labyrinth? I can see you going crazy making it.
    It didn't take too long to do the maze. I put the hedges in first, then used the sledgehammer tool to make pathways. Last night I came up with an idea for adding a hidden grove basement to the lot, maybe changing the hedges above ground to walls or fences that look more sci-fi. I'll probably be experimenting with it later.

Calypo Xoxxaw's last name is default. I changed the first one a little, but it was close. I made this name reflect Calypso, from the old John Denver song about Jacques Cousteau's research boat.

Aye, Calypso, the places you've been to,
    The things that you've shown us,
    The stories you tell;
    Aye, Calypso, I sing to your spirit...

There was a Star Trek fan version of the song about the Enterprise too:
    To sail on a dream in the sun-fretted darkness,
    to soar through the starlight, unfrightened alone....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top