Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
     jessynyc78 jessynyc78 Posts: 14 New Member
    Finally have my first TRIPLET!! I than fall off my chair and had a heart attack Dx
    BUT my head forgot to enabled their ages..So the twins my sims had BEFORE age up the SAME time as the triplets!!
    So good news..my Sims have her wish of five kids and raise til teenage...
    Bad news.... MANAGING them at the SAME time!!! Dx

I give to the Simmers who do the 100 baby... I can't even do it with FIVE!!! xD
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @jessynyc78 Oh my! Congrats and good luck with all five kids.
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Selvaxri Wow, that father sure is prolific, even after death!

Tonight I played in Bridgeport. My household is Maxwell Abbott, who did a 112 Day Challenge. He's a level 10 Power Broker and has invested in most of the city. Filthy rich Workaholic. Owns a 5 Star Resort, which earned him his Lifetime Reward early in life. Max has earned me so many achievement badges! Today, I received the Planning Presentation badge (Practice a presentation 10 times with the Business Planner--he does this on his own) AND the High Class Hotel Badge (Run a 5 Star resort for 7 days). B) Max recently married his fiancee, Kirby Wise, who is also a Workaholic--in the political career. They just returned from their honeymoon in Sunset Valley. Yes...they vacationed in SV...wanted a little taste of the simple life. (And I'd never played in SV before, so I wanted to sample it as well.) :p

Here are a few highlights from my game.
    First, I thought this was funny. This is the wedding chapel at the resort. Using Buy on this Lot, I put a savvy seller rug under a table and added the Chocolate fountain. (Hints from @Karritz and @CravenLestat). This guy immediately went over and bought a fountain at full price before I could set up a sale. Then, after I marked a sale for 25% off, the guy bought THREE more fountains! :D
    SavvySellerRug%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

The Abbott household. Maxwell who is a level 10 cook, Kirby who is writing a biography for work, and 4-Bitz who is doing the upgrades.
    BPHousehold.jpg

4-Bitz installed a Friendly Function trait chip and headed down to the Spa to get a part time job. She has the Office Drone chip too. I don't want her working full time because Max and Kirby both want a baby. 4-Bitz will be the nanny.
    4BitzJob%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

Max and Kirby are still very much newlyweds. Kirby was checking the mail and Max followed her out to kiss and flirt...in a hailstorm! :smiley:
    HailFlirt.jpg

They had another friend die tonight. Caroline Custard drowned. Max and Kirby took the tombstone to the cemetery.
    Mourn.jpg

While they were there, they celebrated life by woohooing in the sarcophagus I had placed awhile back.
    SarcWooHoo%252520%2525283%252529.jpg

Before they had to go back to work, Max and Kirby had some fun at a small park.
    SmallPark%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

SmallPark%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

Ended the day with Kirby asking for campaign donations (successfully!) and Max using his favorite portable item: the Business Planner. :wink:
    SmallPark%252520%2525283%252529.jpg

Glad to see Max and Kirby are still getting along.
    Both are busy bees rocking Bridgeport to the max (no pun intended).

Have A Lovely Afternoon!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    jessynyc78 wrote: »
    Finally have my first TRIPLET!! I than fall off my chair and had a heart attack Dx
    BUT my head forgot to enabled their ages..So the twins my sims had BEFORE age up the SAME time as the triplets!!
    So good news..my Sims have her wish of five kids and raise til teenage...
    Bad news.... MANAGING them at the SAME time!!! Dx

I give to the Simmers who do the 100 baby... I can't even do it with FIVE!!! xD

I tried to raise four (a set of twin boys, and two daughters from separate fathers) toddlers, and my parent sims rarely ever a full nights' sleep. Good luck...

In my Casanova game [guy out to impregnate every women in town], one of his first mistresses had a set of triplets. was not expecting that, as during her pregnancy i didn't pamper her or pay her any attention.
    He has had two other set of triplets with different mothers- one birthed the triplets on her Elderly birthday, sadly she and our girls got deleted from the game when my Casanova moved out [playing on Console], and the other mother moved out of town, literally, right after she gave birth.

Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    BlackSand wrote: »
    lanlyn wrote: »
    Ended the day with Kirby asking for campaign donations (successfully!) and Max using his favorite portable item: the Business Planner. :wink:
    SmallPark%252520%2525283%252529.jpg
    Glad to see Max and Kirby are still getting along.
    Both are busy bees rocking Bridgeport to the max (no pun intended).

Have A Lovely Afternoon!
    @BlackSand Thanks! Do you recognize the small park lot? It was Max's first home lot where he slept in a tent and roasted apples over an open fire! Ah, those were the days. :D Really a fun experience though. :)

The 112 Day Challenge Thread

Glad to see you're able to do some simming now. I'll be gone the whole month of June myself, away from my desktop and so no simming for me then. :( But will be having fun with family on the beach in RL. B)

• Options
    SlayeurTownSlayeurTown Posts: 211 Member
    edited May 2015
    I created a dark elf (witch/genie combo) so she can live in Dragon Valley where she works as an alchemist (I just need to find a way to replace cars and it will be perfect!)

And she lives in a super cute house that I had great fun decorating!

Screenshot-2844_zpshswlz18i.jpg

Screenshot-2850_zpsjq2y1juo.jpg

Screenshot-2846_zpsrxbxgeuz.jpg

Screenshot-2847_zpsbaqwnehe.jpg

Screenshot-2858_zps9jmx7dkb.jpg

Screenshot-2859_zps8nonalgv.jpg

• Options
    @SlayeurTown Love your sim and her house.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    @SlayeurTown That house is gorgeous! Those little islands are pretty too!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2015
    Update time :) And good news for my daughter she had a birthday but it looks like her nose may be odd but not as bad as it seemed when she was a toddler.

She finished her peg box,then I had a birthday.Clicked on Hui Young Kim and realized something and forgot a crucial detail.Realized she had 42,000 LTR points and decided to have an inheritance reward cause my house was goofy looking with no roof etc and half built.The crucial detail I forgot was Hui Young Kim is married :D basically we kidnapped her and she had not spoke to her husband ever since she left China.Haha I think I may just ignore it and see if he visits or calls wanting a divorce.Other key points is my Sim is level 9 in martial arts,my wife is level 9 in handiness,and next time I play we are both going back to work.Hui has just reached level 6 in the painting career since she has the LTW to be illustrious author and is I think level 7 in both writing and painting and only writes comic books all of which now are best sellers.

Here are some photos.

Peg box champion of the world

Screenshot-1064_zpsautibaky.jpg

Getting smarter one abacus at a time

Screenshot-1070_zpssplthwpx.jpg

Go Cherri,it's your birthday,wer'e going to party like it's your birthday.

Screenshot-1072_zps3k3rqndc.jpg

Aging up.

Screenshot-1076_zpsratzautq.jpg

Good cake,now her nose has a weird point to it :(

Screenshot-1081_zpsv2goixfm.jpg

Making some muffins

Screenshot-1086_zps3inntndx.jpg

making 8 plates of muffins and cookies wears you out.

Screenshot-1090_zpse7cunhtx.jpg

Now the big house reveal.This is it so far,and as you know my homes are made randomly during gameplay this is how it is so far. @Karritz here is the first look at the house.

Screenshot-1091_zpsqvn4parb.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Awesome! I really enjoyed seeing Cherri age up. Love the style of your home.
  • Options
    @SlayeurTown Got to appreciate another simmer who not only appreciates stone homes but also loves wisteria <3 I use them often here is my bath house and massage parlor Venue.WISTERIA!!

Screenshot-445_zpsxq4u7ow7.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    @jessynyc78 I'm currently dealing with 3 teenage Sims. May anyone and anything help us and others in similar situations...
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Also in common the dark witch outfit,I put it on my time machine daughter in my other game. :p We have the same taste

Screenshot-795_zpsgj11f38r.jpg

Screenshot-797_zpsoooias6r.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I'm slowly ruining the Langerak family, mainly with the help with Parker Langerak! >:)

Parker Langerak and Zelda Mae... well... in bed!
    Screenshot-4_zpsixbu7z4g.jpg

Zelda Mae is pregnant with Parker's baby! She's due any day now, and since she has the "Fertility Treatment" reward, I'm thinking twins? Maybe Triplets? Add to that, Lisa Bunch is already Parker's girlfriend... and also pregnant! PLUS Dustin Langerak had casual woohoo with Zelda before Parker got her pregnant. I still have to get Dustin to confess to Iliana of his cheating. I went ahead and aged Kaylynn Langerak up to teen when I first started my game. Since I got the maid outfit unlocked, I intend to give her back her Sims2 look (or as close as I can)... just for fun. I think Kaylynn is the only one whose life I haven't ruined... yet...

>:)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    edited May 2015
    @CravenLestat - the house looks interesting.

I can't help wondering what will happen to it next.

It looks like a nice place for a little Sim to grow up in. <3

EDIT: Cheri has a lot of her mother's face. I suspect the nose will fit into it well once she is a bigger Sim.
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »
    @CravenLestat - the house looks interesting.

I can't help wondering what will happen to it next.

It looks like a nice place for a little Sim to grow up in. <3

EDIT: Cheri has a lot of her mother's face. I suspect the nose will fit into it well once she is a bigger Sim.

I hope so karritz her mom is pretty,and the house will grow it is on a 30 x 40 lot and still have nothing out back yet and the house area maybe is 30x20 meaning have an extra 30 x 20 left to build on.The picture would look better in the summer that big willow tree in the center is beautiful when green,the pic was taken in the fall. :'(

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    ImaSimsGeekImaSimsGeek Posts: 207 Member
    screenshot_3_by_suivinox-d8ux6la.jpg
    My sim and Bella became best friends.
  • Options
    @blazerntq Congrats on the Amore venue! A unique set. :)

@jessynyc78 Never had triplets in Sims. Your mother sim will have her hands full. :#

@Selvaxri Wow! So many triplets. :o

@SlayeurTown I really like your sim, the witch/genie combo too. Lovely home. Thanks for sharing pics of it. :)

@CravenLestat Hui Young Kim left her husband in China? Let's hope he doesn't show up on your doorstep, or if he does that he's only level 1 in martial arts. :D

I like your house too. I also tend to add on new floors and wings to my houses. Yours looks great!

@Minx11 In one of my households, the family has two teenagers. They're in boarding school. ;)

@5782341b77vi I remember playing Kaylynn in Sims 2. I had her dump both Don and Daniel. Created another guy for her. B)

@ImaSimsGeek Cute pic of Bella and your young sim. :)
  • Options
    Will post an update later,am currently taking all paintings off the walls and stuff in my real life home,getting the floors redone in several rooms and is going to look awesome when finished.Might share some photos if anyone is interested later on some of my actual yards landscaping.Although some sections look funny cause have out turkey decoys and archery targets plus a 3d whitetail deer target.Setting by, of all places... the no hunting sign :D Also my brother went out yesterday to metal detect and realized he was standing right over top of a deer fawn and got a great picture.It was a baby buck you can see the buttons on it,(little nubs where the antlers will grow).But he found 2 Indian head pennies from 1883 and one from 1885 and a old antique railroad padlock but the condition was bad it was rusted badly because it was iron,but if was in good condition would have been worth 2,000 dollars.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Back to my game in Midnight Hollow with the Pham premade sim. I'd already changed her first name to Taya, 3 of her traits, and her lifetime wish. Basically, I want her to be my Rebel. Reach level 10 in that group. Gain the Lifetime Wish for Street Art. She's already achieved level 10 in the art, but needs to create her masterpieces. Tonight she gained 2 more levels of Rebel--to 6. I also had her join the Ghost Hunting career because I want one of my sims to complete that. She made level 2 in that tonight.

Not a lot of money, so she rides a broom (the fastest one).
    GhostHunting%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

Midnight Hollow is creepy enough without adding ghostly auras!
    GhostHunting%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

Taya lives by herself, and tonight I noticed that her only friend was the Door of Life and Death Grim Reaper! Man...that's sad.
    Frustrations%252520%2525284%252529.jpg

So I decided she needed to do some online dating. She put her profile in and got several nice responses, but this one was a real low-blow! :s
    OnlineMessages%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

After her ghost work was over, I sent Taya over to Nathan's house to see if she could tag his house, but what do you know? The jerk was standing out in his yard. So Taya, having the intense personality that she does, went on a personal rant! :#
    MadAtNathan%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

Mocked his Cleverness.
    MadAtNathan%252520%2525287%252529.jpg

Accused him of being a Sell Out, which really made him mad!
    MadAtNathan%252520%2525286%252529.jpg

And slapped the fire out of him for insulting her! >:)
    MadAtNathan%252520%2525285%252529.jpg

Then, she went subtle on him, won him back over by buffing up his ego and letting him talk about himself. He'll be begging HER for a date now! Yah, sure, buddy. You bet. :p
    MadAtNathan%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

Taya was still upset, so she tagged the library building, daring the cops to show up. Then she went inside and disturbed the peace by ranting about love and romance.
    Frustrations%252520%2525286%252529.jpg

This is one frustrated lady! :D
    Frustrations%252520%2525285%252529.jpg

The next day, Taya took a deep cleansing breath and responded to her positive online messages. Visited Morgan Yates...and his mother.
    Frustrations%252520%2525283%252529.jpg

And had a great date with Conrad Finley, who didn't step on her toes one single time! :blush:
    ConradDate%252520%2525282%252529.jpg
  • Options
    Good day everyone.
    At the moment I am watching ads for simpoints. Once I am finished I plan to look through the store. I really like that some of you have multiple games and I am thinking of doing the same.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Hi there everybody,I've come down sick and had to cut my game short yesterday though it was fun and Evermore is about to move into the new year of 1636 and spring is coming to town.I've got to look at my other games and fix some of the Mod settings in those games.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson Sorry that you are sick. I hope that you get better soon.
  • Options
    Here is some pictures mentioned earlier everybody.This area shown made into a frog habitat has 3 species of ferns,lined rocks with Bluebells and has a big hollow log for my bunny friends to hide.All this was placed around one of the 4 apple trees in my yard,this one is from Johnny Appleseed's original trees (John Chapman) this was planted from his original trees.The fence is so you do not fall in the creek steep slope drops to a creek where herons come everyday and muskrats live in it. <3

The ferns starting to come up this spring

fern_zpsuet80ccf.jpg

The finished product.

yard2_zpszhmojgw1.jpg

The bench is where I feed the squirrels by hand,I have 21 total resident squirrels,they love me.

yard_zpsvxdqfizl.jpg

Here is the baby deer I told you about,this pic was taken right next to him.

deer_zpsazb7mx2w.jpg

Had to show you guys these it is the mating pair of rabbits that come in my yard(my buddies),they are not afraid of me and let me go right up to them.Here is the male and female starting to shed their winter fur and get the summer fur.

bunny_zpssq71x02v.jpg

here is me practically stepping on a young male yesterday,how cute is that little guy.

bunny2_zps16tlz4vv.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Thanks for the pictures. I love animals.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top