Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    my Casanova Sim finally got married, he had to call his fiance over [who'd apparently was at the gym], and woo her until guests started arriving before he could get married. Of course, a housemate had to die when i tried to exchange rings.
    Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2015
    Oh boy do I have some great screenshots to show ;)I AM THE TOWNIE MAKEOVER KING OF THE WORLD..but first a bit of background game info.As you last heard my family was poor and I was married to the lovely Pearl Yang and was banking my future on selling wedding gifts.Well here is the list from the 4 guests.

Medusa Victim 1,650 simoleans

Vintage poster 70 simoleans :s from my best friend and boss who also wants to be my lover YUCK!! Curse you Yumi Sekemoto and your trip to dollar general on the way to my wedding

longevity wall hanging 1,800 simoleans AWWW was so sweet, think of the name of the object <3

Map of somewhere (from the movie stuff pack) did not know it's value never used it but 3,900 simoleans o:)

Well I took the money and my wife to Shang Simla on honeymoon,6 days and made a decent amount of cash on the trip.My wife had the bug catching opp and the reward alone was 4,800 plus while I was excavating and tomb raiding she was training martial arts.Best part of the vacation my wife met a new friend,the super beautiful Hui Young Kim :love: Well we got home with 12,600 simoleans and had 2 days off still, we both have Sat. and Sun. off.Decided on a plan to have my wife invite her foreign friend over and ask her to move in...and that will lead to my screenshots.

Give me about ten minutes to get them sorted out.BRB with pictures.

PS:NOT SURE HOW MANY KNOW THIS ABOUT ME BUT MY HOUSES ARE ALWAYS BUILT AS I PLAY WITH NO SET PLAN,SOMETIMES 3 WALL PIECES AT A TIME IF THAT IS ALL I CAN AFFORD AND ALWAYS IN RANDOM WAYS.SO FAR HAVE HALF A SECOND SECTION BUILT UNUSED AND WITHOUT A ROOF CAUSE AM UNSURE ON WHAT DIRECTION THE WALL IS GOING.AND TO THOSE THAT GOT MY RECENT HOUSE OFF THE EXCHANGE IT WAS BUILT THE SAME WAY STARTED WITH A SQUARE ROOM ONLY

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Ok here goes

What happens in the tent,stays in the tent...Ooooo you naughty Sim.In the marketplace like a boss

Screenshot-897_zpsitzan5ve.jpg

Invited Hui Young Kim over she was thinking."You mean to tell me I have to spend the night in this roach infested poorhouse".Just dance with my wife while I decorate ya freak.

Screenshot-905_zpsid8ncduc.jpg

Fun times,watching slow dancing hotness is key to a decorators clear mind.

Screenshot-906_zps1jwwusol.jpg

Is that a bookshelf?shush your pie hole and keep dancing dangit.

Screenshot-907_zps7lzvfz4x.jpg

Ok this place is shaping up after all,I think I will smile a bit,

Screenshot-910_zpshjlk0ift.jpg

A couch,TV and a statue...ohhh yeah.

Screenshot-915_zpsr5kra9mk.jpg

So do you want to move in?................ Great!!! BFFs forever, now let me fix your ratchet hair and outfit.

Screenshot-927_zpsyzqgtxgj.jpg

Giiiiirrrrrrrlllll....

Screenshot-937_zpsiaetr5kv.jpg

Work it

Screenshot-944_zps9c9ympln.jpg

Oh yeah.

Screenshot-945_zpspyslhfy6.jpg

Nice

Screenshot-947_zpsrw6fyesa.jpg

I am soooo happy I never want to go home or see China again.

Screenshot-950_zpszxjqisd7.jpg

I am so fabulous it should be illegal.

Screenshot-953_zpshe8ulayv.jpg

Have tons more but do not want to bore you guys and gals.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    edited May 2020
    @CravenLestat

You build the way I do. I never have much of a clue when I start. It grows with the needs of the game.

Roller coasters always start with a few walls so I have a floor for Sims to get onto it. Then it expands, contracts, changes direction and whatever seems good at the time.

The thing that happened in my game today that I'd like to mention is I managed to confirm Darleen Bunch has aged up to a teen.
    Darleen001.jpg

BTW: I got the pic about half a second to early. She was about to give a happy wave and huge smile to her friend. They are on their way to school.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited May 2015
    @CravenLestat Super beautiful girl! Love the hairstyle you chose. Sooo, are you going to collect "friends for your wife" from all the WA worlds? ;)

@Selvaxri I'm always hearing about how somebody died at a sims party or wedding! Is it the punch? :#

@Karritz Does Darlene still have her freckles? :)

My couple are still in China. They achieved mastery of martial arts (my main goal) and spent a couple of days socializing with the locals. I'm going to have them visit 2 or 3 tombs/scenic places, then I'll bring them home. They've already done all the adventures they can in China and need to go to France to continue. (Well, except for those ongoing fishing and collecting quests.)

Brisha was the first to master her skill, showing off her new "belt."
    original.jpg

Breaking space rocks.
    original.jpg

And finding gems.
    original.jpg

Garith in his top level belt and outfit. More gems from space rocks.
    original.jpg

Mind Melding with a local.
    original.jpg

After a shower, it's time for rest and meditation at the Garden.
    Meditating.jpg

Tomb picnic before beginning an exploration.
    TombPicnic.jpg

The Weylors made friends with two locals at the Garden and formed a group, but I didn't know where to take them. Decided China needed a hangout...someplace besides the market. I had downloaded a world by kiwi_tea from MTS and it had a fusion lounge that I really liked. I placed that in China and made it into a hangout--did a bit of renovation and here's what I ended up with.

The locals loved this place. I guess they really don't have that many exciting things to do in their little village. As you can see, I put an apple bobbing tub on the lot. There were always sims organizing contests. Brisha liked it too. Very popular! :D
    BambooBling%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

First floor had the band stage, which I left. Another popular attraction.
    BambooBling%252520%2525285%252529.jpg

The bartender kept pretty busy too, mainly serving food.
    BambooBling%252520%2525288%252529.jpg

Upstairs, I put in the sauna and the massage table. The townies used both. Two different ladies asked to give Garith a massage. One guy loved to take mud baths and soak in the revitalizing waters. :#
    BambooBling%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

Brisha is a natural cook, so she liked to use the grill. But a couple of townies also used it. Garith preferred to fish in the small pond.
    BambooBling%252520%2525284%252529.jpg

The very top floor just had the all-in-one toilets and a book-reading area.
    BambooBling%252520%2525283%252529.jpg

The hangout, which I renamed Bamboo Bling, is in the residential area close to the market.
    BambooBling%252520%2525287%252529.jpg
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Good day everyone. Love all the gameplay updates. Last night I was able to play. This morning at the moment I am working on watching the simpoint ads. Once I am finished I will be going in game. Want to take pictures and be able to post them but first I need to learn how since I have forgotten. Lol
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    @Lanlyn I don't know if she has freckles. I didn't look that close. She'll be back at my boarding school soon enough. I'll check her out then and let you know.
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    I'm playing Grey Meadow. August Quailhogs had a slight glitch when traveling by llama. LOL!!

Screenshot-46.jpg

And this is from earlier, when he was getting himself something greasy to eat and failed to see his father whizzing by on his broomstick.

Screenshot-10.jpg

(The foodtrucks are courtesy of NRaas Traveler and a buyable parking spot that I got at MTS.)
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    @KarinL I love that world! Nice shots.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @karritz It is sooo fun that way to build without a plan especially to build without the funding.That door in my screenshot by the computer leads to a half opened room with no roof,no wall coverings,half a ceiling, one light in it and a few wall pieces. :D It is starting to look like the second section could have a second floor if I use a ladder and possibly have 2 bedrooms on the lower level with a shared bathroom if done right.Ahhhh you lied and made over Darlene bunch :'( she is scary looking,I aged her up out of curiosity one day and she was hopeless.

@lanlyn I like that idea,I need to collect one from each region and know the perfect person from France :o she is really pretty, but Egypt will be tough to find the perfect girl.They all have those large noses not sure if you guys notice but all the Egyptian sims have really wide big noses. :'(

And the hard part now,am back to being poor but both myself and wife are level 5 in our careers she is a Scientist I am still a non acting actor without celeb and it is going well I have the charisma part in the green,I am friends with all actors,mood will always be great but the celeb face is the bright red angry face the lowest level.My wife and myself also have.....the have a baby wish :/ she is family oriented but we are still to busy and poor to have a kid but thought I could use Hui Kim as a live in nanny but if you guys know her she dislikes children.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Also Lanlyn I am working on my board breaking like you am trying to break 150 oak or better to start getting stuff from space rocks.So far my sim has broke about 50 oak and my wife is at like 80 oak.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @CravenLestat Garith just reached that 150 mark last night. Brisha isn't quite there yet. I think she's around 125 right now.

The Egyptian girls have there own kind of sultry allure. Maybe you could find one that's Nurturing or Family Oriented. :)

Oh no! I just noticed. Did my screenshots go missing for everyone? I used a new method of uploading them. I guess I need to go back to the drawing board and figure out what went wrong. I was worried that the links OneDrive gave were too long. Maybe that's the problem.

EDIT: Huh. Now my photos are back in my post. What's up with that?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Grats on reaching 150 that is when you get really good stuff breaking space rocks Lanlyn :o It is so hard to work a job and try to travel.I hope to make money soon and get the pangus axe mission when I go back,never go anywhere till that is done.But about France the girl is from the Girard family? It is a redhead and she has hotness potential.Hui Young Kim has no job and I kind of wanted her to be the Sim I let control herself but forgot she disliked children,although could wait and get her a mid life crisis reward and change her with that to family oriented or something.I do not use cheats.Also could make her neat and she could be the housekeeper and nanny.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I'm not sure what went wrong with my last screenshots. Either the file link names were too long or the files themselves were too big. Or, something else! The screenshots disappeared from my post when I was in Chrome, then came back again, but I can't see them at all in Firefox. :/ So I replaced the pics with ones from my old way of doing it. Hopefully, they're all visible now.

@KarinL I've never seen a tragic clown in my game. I have a couple of worlds with the llama booths on lots. I should send some sims traveling to see if I can scare one up. But, haven't I heard that sometimes a sim can die using the booth? :o

@CravenLestat You could try the Personality Adjuster elixir for Hui Young Kim. It changes one random trait. Do a save, get her to drink it, and see what the game rolls out for you! :D
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    So my simpoints earned for today are over 900 already. Started out a new inventor sim in Twinbrook. Been playing today whenever I have the chance.
  • Options
    simultaneoussimultaneous Posts: 19 Member
    Playing as Sofia Vergara from Modern Family although not in the Tv show setting.

She is 253 days pre-adult and lives in Sunset Valley as a Young Adult and ***** Celebrity.

Sofia owns several businesses including:
    Sunset Institute of Modern Art
    Divisadero Budget Books
    Vergara Pictures (Community Theater)
    Vergara's Eatery (Originally Little Cortisian Bistro)
    Everfresh Delights Supermarket
    Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital
    Vergara Diner (24 hour restaurant)
    Outstanding Citizen Warehouse Corp
    Casa Vergara Pamper (Day Spa)
    Vergara Industry Facilities (Originally Landgraab Science Facility)
    Vergara Coporate (Business building)

Her guaranteed weekly wage is approximately $78,300 from the above, approximiately $1500 from her day job at the Day Spa she owns and 50,000-70,000 a week from painting sales (pending tiredness and having social life)

She currently works part-time at the Day Spa on $118 per hour and also paints up to three times a day on the side at home.

She previously worked as a Power Broker at Vergara Corporate although she started getting too fatigued so stepped back a little.

Previously married to Tiana Vergara (Nee Cook) since Divorced due to Tiana's habit of flirting with nearly everything that moved.

Sofia was that furious she fired Tiana from the Day Spa and kicked her out of Myrtle Bungalows, Tiana now lives at the Monotone ironically being Sofia's first residence.

Her sexual preference is always left open.

They still obviously love each other and offer plenty of Amorous hugs however Sofia still isn't sold on getting back together or furthermore renewing their Vows.
  • Options
    SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    edited May 2015
    I tried to kill off my Casanova Sim twice, and both times he pulled out a Death Blossom and got revived. 🐸🐸🐸🐸, i want to impregnate my wife as a ghost- or try to. And if successful, go to the netherworld afterwards.

Anyone know how to kill a Player Sim, on Console, or where they're hiding the Death Blossoms?

I also have a feeling that you can't impregnate your step-children... I know that sounds wrong, but you never know. It's my Casanova game... 42 children amongst 14 different mothers, two of which were Mother/Daughter- it that many more wrong?
    Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • Options
    becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    My sims had a lazy Sunday, followed by some serious dancing.

Screenshot-227%204_zpsazeprqx0.jpg

Screenshot-122%206_zpscnoje6ue.jpg
  • Options
    JMConceptJMConcept Posts: 123 Member
    Made this sim: h t tp://pos tim g . or g/ima ge/bvhycxki5/ (remove space)

I was gonna play TS3, but i only did CAS and i might play later idk.
    a742kT4.jpg
  • Options
    Here are some random shots from my gameplay.
    Some Sims get a little too close for comfort!
    2921b1u.jpg
    Confirmed: Zombie cowboys like rocking chairs!
    353auqa.jpg
    "What's this? They don't have this on planet Sixam!"
    2ro2iyc.jpg
    A werewolf student just casually ripping apart some coffee shop furniture.
    2mfewp2.jpg
    I just love this shot for some reason.
    9a0k8n.jpg
    I was able to get a zombie to "ask to pose" lol
    15chks2.jpg
    11s2k91.jpg
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Here are some random shots from my gameplay.
    Some Sims get a little too close for comfort!

Love your shots and captions. In the first pic I guess that's one way to get your hands warm.
  • Options
    @cheesetruck that is a really cute zombie,she can eat my brains anytime. :love:

Now as far as my game goes am now level 7 in the actor career and still doing it without celeb status at all,It is going to be slower now because being friends with other actors is gone and must rely on mood and charisma only :'( my wife Pearl though is level 6 in science career and is killin it money wise she keeps getting the raises and good ones at that.Just got a 17 dollar raise by asking her boss and tomorrow gets to cash in a opportunity for a raise for giving a lecture but had to save so will see tomorrow what the raise is.But she is bringing in the dough :o per hour.

Now here is my issue both my wife and my sim still have both baby wishes,have a child for 1250 and the other one for 5000 points.Am going to go for it but have to take @lanlyn advice and try to get her personality changed with elixirs to get rid of "dislikes children" she will be the nanny and housekeeper.Also Hui's wish is illustrious author so have had her join painter career paint something then sell then write a comic book then back to paint and sell and rotate.So far she is level 3 painting career and has written 2 comic books.

NOW THE BEST PART..HUI WAS COMPLETING A WISH TO LEARN COOKING SKILL AND SENT HER TO THE BISTRO TO TAKE A CLASS.GOT A MESSAGE SAYING "HUI JUST WITNESSED A FIRE,WAS NOT CONTROLLING HER WONDERING IF SHE SOMEHOW DID IT DURING THE CLASS BUT SWITCHED TO HER SIM OUT OF CURIOUSITY.TURNS OUT A HUGE FIRE WAS OUTSIDE THE BISTRO AND TONS OF SIMS WERE GOING TO DIE.SOME WERE FAINTED AND EVERYBODY WAS IN A PANIC,HUI YOUNG KIM CAME TO THE RESCUE AND SAVED THE DAY.DO NOT BE SURPRISED BY MY SCREENSHOTS IF YOU KNOW MY TOWN IT IS BUSY AND HAS PEOPLE FROM ALL SIMS WORLDS.

Enjoy!!!

Hui Young Kim rushes to the scene,note 2 fainted Sims and the cowardly police officer

Screenshot-958_zpse5iomten.jpg

Go Hui go,Constance Shelley was there so I could not let her die,she is in the green sleeved outfit.Notice how Romona Parrot is just chillin by the flames LOL.

Screenshot-959_zps9gc6xpko.jpg

Hui rushes to save a burning child,was a huge fire multiple places

Screenshot-962_zpsiydxsnrx.jpg

Screenshot-963_zpsme3mmxxk.jpg

Oh no a baby is in danger I shall save you.

Screenshot-966_zpsj9piwsya.jpg

Screenshot-964_zps75vgr68e.jpg

Job well done now I can take my class,BTW no Sim thanked me.

Screenshot-970_zpsuyqplot4.jpg

Hui Young Kim being beautiful and saving lives since 2015

Screenshot-941_zpsp7mvvplm.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @cwaddell Thanks! lol

@CravenLestat Hehe. :) Her name is Brenda Kemp, btw. She's in the homeless pool of Uni Sims if you want to find her in your game. :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @everybody - I've seen a lot of great pictures and read a lot of great updates here.I fell so far behind because I was defragmenting my hard drive.
    Here's another update from Evermore Falls,Maine in late winter of 1635.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up so early it was still dark out and the blizzard was still raging outside.They both got ready for the day and started getting household chores done before they decided to study gambling while writing novels on their computers.
    17964704716_db6b45ff0b.jpg
    They were starting their studies for the morning and it was still snowing outside.
    17370664233_0fcf2222af.jpg
    They were still studying when the letter carrier came and were planning to keep it up until they took a break at noon.
    17370674643_b86e215935.jpg
    They were still working when Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch started getting romantic in their home.
    17368624464_01d52f964b.jpg
    They used the washroom though Ami ended up at Garden Market using the washroom after Eli broke the shower and had to fix it.They rushed to get back to work and were studying painting skill on the iPads while they were writing on computers.
    17368640294_192f52c7db.jpg
    They were still working when it started getting dark and began to get late.
    17988046202_3cda79deaa.jpg
    It was 9PM when they stopped to get ready for bed.
    17805001689_9882c9002e.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @simultaneous One of my recent sims was a Power Broker. He also did a lot of investing like your Sofia. So much money! Too bad about Tiana. Hopefully things will work out, maybe with a new love interest. ;)

@Selvaxri I've never played on a console, so don't know what to tell you about the death flowers. I just assumed they worked the same on console as they do on PC.

@becks1112 Your sims look like they enjoyed that lazy Sunday!

@JMConcept I think your sim is very cute. Nice outfits too. :)

@cheesetruck Hilarious! Love those zombies. :D

@CravenLestat OMG! What a dramatic story! Hui Young Kim deserves a medal. It's a wonder she could move around all those panicky people. :worried: Great screenshots!

@TadOlson Your sims always put in full days, lots of work and study. Well, a little flirting, too. ;)

The Weylors, Garith and Brisha, spent two more days in China, then finally went home after a week.
    They visited the Temple of Heaven, shared some romantic moments.
    TempleHeaven%252520%2525284%252529.jpg

Singing love songs to each other.
    TempleHeaven%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

TempleHeaven%252520%2525283%252529.jpg

The Love Selfie.
    TempleHeaven%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

Then at sunset, as they climbed up to the isolated martial arts platform, they were notified that the Foreboding Full Moon was rising.
    SunsetFullMoon%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

SunsetFullMoon%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

SunsetFullMoon%252520%2525283%252529.jpg

Out late at night:
    A performer singing for tips in the graveyard.
    GraveSinger%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

The bad news...she was still there the next night.
    The good news...she finally had an audience! :D
    GraveSinger%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

Even in a small Chinese village, you can never have too many mimes!
    Mimes%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

Looks like he's been sacrificed to an Old God. >:)
    Mimes%252520%2525282%252529.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top