Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    muckleberrimuckleberri Posts: 65 Member
    Today in my sims game: took my little family (2 parents + 2 kids) out to the spring festival on Love Day. While everyone’s hunting for eggs, I look over and see the husband full-on making out with the stage proprietor (a complete stranger)! Obviously, wife freaks out and there’s a whole fight and the kids are scarred for life, etc.

And that was how my sims got divorced on Live Day :'(
    dyWDPqV.png
    now playing: the early legacy (ts3 alphabetacy)
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    @bekkasan Happy Birthday, yay!
    afQfrKP.jpg
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @bekkasan: Happy Happy Birthday

@emorrill: Yes, those are parakeet babies. The mom is the yellow one Sunshine. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    The big day has arrived for my sims! They set up the yard for an at home wedding

Screenshot-37.jpg

Invited were the bride's 2 friends, and the groom's coworker and boss and the ceremony was a huge success

Screenshot-38.jpg

After the kiss, it was time to slice the wedding cake!

Screenshot-39.jpg

And the new bride and groom had their first dance as a married couple

Screenshot-40.jpg

The party was a hit and the groom was given 2 days off to honeymoon with his new wife. And they did as they tried for a baby and the jingle happened! Meet Mr and Mrs Greenheart!

Screenshot-41.jpg
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comment on the night sky.
    Your photos look great! I hope you enjoy the class.
    Congrats to your simself and fiance's simself.

@Emily4331 After watching the video I tried to do it as we did as kids. Cannot do it now!
    Morgana looks great!
    Claire looks great too. I like that they are still recognizable.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comment on the sky picture.
    Cute pics of classes in Uni.

@nilanius oh no, abducted again!
    lol at her roommate chillin'!
    She and Oliver make a cute couple.
    Their wedding was beautiful!

@Silverofdreams30 That would be so awesome to look out the window and see the beautiful northern lights. :smiley:
    Thank you for the birthday wishes!
    I love your Halloween pictures and your sims look awesome in their clothes. Such cute poses and backdrops.

@Turjan I knew he had a bunch of kids, wasn't sure how many! That is a lot. :grin:
    I usually ignore my sims wishes for more kids once I feel my story has more than enough. I've fixed it so Victor and Gardenia cannot have anymore on their own initiative. I will probably do the same for Adam and the gang as well unless I eventually move them out into separate places.
    Great and sad story for Joseph as well as his siblings and yep, thanks Dad for the cash. I hope they are able to make their own family and start new memories.
    I looked at Great Bear for my mountain updates with Adam and Marshall but ended up using Cape Garner. I liked Great Bear and would love to use it as a vacation town for some of my sims someday.
    Congrats to the sims on their babies.
    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes.

@CravenLestat Cute house.

@emorrill Thanks for the birthday wishes! I love the adorable kitten and all the sparklies! I really thought about not having a birthday this year! It seems to creep up anyway! :grin:
    I do agree some sims seem to be more animated expression wise than others. Alice almost always looks expressionless or very deep in thought, so if I catch her with a good one (labor doesn't count...lol) I try to hit that c button fast. Damien and Jamie both seem to be very expressive.
    Thanks for the comments on my night sky picture.

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you for the birthday card. Oh, more sparkles! Love them and the cupcake looks so yummy!

@AlexaKry Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. :grin: I appreciate them!

@meerkattime Thank you for the birthday wishes. :smiley:

@lisasc360 Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! :smiley:

@muckleberri Oh dear! what a disastrous day!

@Puddinroy Thank you!

A cute kitty hiding under the sofa. Who does it belong to?
    50497630783_6f2ca1d85b_b.jpg

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited October 2020
    @bekkasan Happy Birthday! :smiley: And thank you for the comments. :heart:

@emorrill Thank you :kissing_heart: I had a lot of fun giving them makeovers. Just need to pull myself away from Baldur's Gate long enough to finish up the town. :lol:
  • Options

@Emily4331 Thank you for the birthday wishes. Are you going to do any of the ghost ladies? Annabelle Oinkslopes is one that @CravenLestat challenged me to play. She is cute in a pixieish way but not gorgeous. I paired her with Christopher and they did make pretty babies.
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited October 2020
    @emorrill Thanks. Heh, so you like nerdy doctors. While my families are mostly nerds, they don't necessarily look like nerds. Which I should rectify at some point :wink: .
    Good luck for your hubby. Oregon is great. There's earthquakes and volcanoes, but I guess you won't move directly next to one.

@bekkasan Thank you for the comments. Great Bear looks nice, but now that I've seen it in play, I'm not too convinced it's the perfect world. There are all these wilderness lots, and no roads run in the vicinity (roads also have a layout that maximizes detours), which leads the inhabitants to go there on foot. Which takes the whole day. Only recommendable with Relativity on low values. Cape Garner is nicer. I may move Marcus there when the current teens are out of the house.
    But yeah, there are enough kids. I guess your household is full enough.
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy your birthday.
    Here's Marcus at a pool party, talking to one of his sons (mother is Claire Ursine). It fulfills the necessary criteria for a pool party: it's the Eve before Snowflake Day, and the lot has no pool.
    QZ2SnVb.jpg
    Of course, Morgana was dreaming about the usual... (I don't even have to try to get these shots night after night)
    uY1rwHH.jpg
    Given it was Snowflake Day, I had Marcus invite some family members to a gift-giving party after he woke up the next morning. The timing proved to be difficult, as Diana (5th kid with Jamie (Jolina)) went into labor, and half the party panicked.
    4dBYcLV.jpg
    Given Morgana is at the top of the medical career, I had her drive Diana to the hospital.
    The rest of the party went on without issues - not counting that Stella got coals :lol: .
    ebXnYTh.jpg
    etU6GiY.jpg
    In the meanwhile, Diana gave birth to twins. I missed Diana who drove immediately home with one of her daughters, while Morgana came out with the other baby. The guy next to her is Tobias Alto, the father, Mortimer Goth's son by Holly Alto.
    p5ZJi9E.jpg
    Well, Morgana had to give up on the child and handed it to the father. Nevertheless, I guess that's close enough she came to more children that day.
    v06CA1u.jpg
    That Snowflake Day proved to be popular for births, as two more families got new babies, including another one of the party guests. The family is growing :smiley: .
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    just wanted to pop in and say happy birthday @bekkasan wishing everyone well now to actually play the game and have something to share.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @bekkasan Pretty sure you own the store went to your wish list and it was empty,I did check to see if you need something.Anyway Happy Birthday am trying to get some game in am excited to see if I can get a decent dig and also work on Kiki some more.

@emorrill You have not wrote me so I guess I have to move forward and try something else but can't on this laptop am going to go in game on another computer here in a few anyway

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @bekkasan

thank you

@emorrill

Thank you, no worries i have not been much on FB these days
    just quickly checked my pm on messenger.
    I can psot you the linksl ater.

@meerkattime

Thank you

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Lucky palms Short Update

Only had an hour to play

So started my day paying my bill which is 32 bucks LOL then with my with my two digs and

1st dig My drill hit an alarm clock (When you hit objects like furniture etc they go to your family inventory) Was only worth 60 simoleans

2nd dig Citrine for 44 simoleans another day being poor

I saw the ice cream guy and had to have me something the kid in me could not refuse

RWJkS55.png

I went to the waterpark to go stalk my girl some more and we slow danced by the edge of the pool.Was romantic and she was happy

LWBvZDV.png

I caught a cute chameleon there and of course let him go after a great lizardy conversation about life and bugs.I cant afford a pet

YHQoG3A.png

I got another letter again frim Valentina confessing her love in my mail and this time she bought me a $700+ Japanese wall art :# she wants me bad

If you guys remember I ONLY!!! get my 2 dig income I don't cheat and cannot sell gifts to make money but can use it as decor so to end the day I now have a 4x4x4 almost a box but not risking building the next four wall pieces because only have 410 simoleans to my name

Here is my 4x4x4 start on my house that wallpaper is zero cost and this is the gift I got from Valentina in the mail

m3lly20.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Options
    muckleberrimuckleberri Posts: 65 Member
    @bekkasan it was definitely A Lot, but I guess she's happier now with her kids and her new dog. And happy belated birthday to you!! :)
    dyWDPqV.png
    now playing: the early legacy (ts3 alphabetacy)
  • Options

@Turjan When I looked at Great Bear it seemed bigger than what I wanted. Good to know about the roads or lack thereof when exploring the wilderness lots. I do use teleport if my play session is mostly for pictures otherwise, they rely on bikes, scooters, cars, or feet. :grin:
    My relativity is set around 19-27 depending on which family I am playing. Slower for the bigger families so I can watch them like a hawk when they are free to do what they want. It really is nice that the adults in DV all have become faithful and no one seems inclined to suddenly hop into bed with their BFF. I actually did not set the castes to prevent it on them, kinda wanting to see what would happen. I suppose anything is possible and perhaps I've been lucky.
    When Victor and Gardenia arrived the first thing they did was try to avail themselves with Marshall and Jennifer's bed. I had to laugh that they go for the first bed on the lot instead of going down to the underground bed they were assigned in the past. They are definitely faithful to each other and even though I won't let them have more babies they constantly wish for them.
    Love the crowd panicking at the beginning of labor!
    Congrats on twins!

@RedDestiny92 Thanks so much for the birthday comment. : smiley: Hope you enjoyed your play!

@Karritz Thank you for the birthday comment. :smiley:

@CravenLestat Thank you! I do own the store since July 2014. :grin::blush:
    Bummer your dig was not great at all.
    Good to see things are progressing with Kiki. She looks like she is enjoying the dance.
    I know I would twist those rules to sell stuff given by sims! lol, I am not good at following rules.

@Mikezumi Thanks so much for the birthday comment and yes, it was a great day. :smiley:

I renovated the pub in Hidden Springs. It was way too cutesy for me. I left the outside the same except getting rid of all the outdoor tables. I may add them back in spring if the story is still going on. I also added an upper floor in order to add a few fun things for sims to enjoy. It now looks like adults would enjoy going and having a great evening with their friends. And, yes, spoiler, Damien and Mary enjoyed a date night at the pub. More pictures will be in a future update.
    50498422617_0b463e4b5d_b.jpg
    50498422862_228ffacf35_b.jpg
    50498275001_f39e8560f5_b.jpg
    50497560238_177256e69c_b.jpg

@muckleberri Thank you for the birthday comment. :smiley: I hope you let us know what happens with your sims. I'm a hopeless romantic and am hoping she and the kids find happiness in their lives. :heart:
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    @bekkasan Happy belated birthday
    I haven't been on here recently, but instead been playing the Crown Tundra which was released this morning, so I have been taking a little "Sim Break" while working out what's next for the Oakley Legacy
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Do you mind?! It's 2am!
    jnKSLaD.jpg

Pages 4037-4038

@nilanius If my Sim had quads, I'd want to start over too :tongue:
    Love the hair you picked for Oliver, and his house is gorg, especially the backyard :)
    Congrats on Melissa's first horse! Something tells me she won't be stopping at one!
    Congrats on the successful protest too. Wait... how did "lack of skills" turn into "yeti"?
    Party invite? I hope she plans on showing off some tricks!
    Oh, and show them some tricks she did... hopefully the jocks know not to mess with her now. Still amazes me how dumb Sims can be. They wouldn't have died if they'd run away from the fire instead of standing there panicking!
    Hey, if I was an alien, completely foreign to this planet, I'd want to learn as much as I could about its lifeforms too, especially the powerful ones!
    You'd think the catastrophic house fire would've put the jocks off from throwing parties for a while. Guess not, huh?
    What have your Sims got against low skills and yetis?
    Congratulations on the perfect score for the second semester, and best of luck with the last one!
    Hope your Sim's uni roomies are prepared to hear screeching cats for a little while. Hey, we all start somewhere :tongue:
    That was... one quick engagement with Oliver! Talk about a whirlwind romance. Congratulations though, can't wait for the wedding. Maybe there'll be horses there!

@Emily4331 I like your River much better too :> I also love that you toned down her chin a bit while still keeping her basic face shape. Pointy anime chins bother me both in manga/anime and in the game!
    I've also always loved the vignette effect you create in your makeover shots. Whether it was from the game or not, it's beautiful!
    Your Morgana turned out wonderful! Editing her bottom lip was definitely a great choice. It really rounds out her face. Love how you kept her intelligent look too!
    Always knew those paper-delivery kids were... up to something!
    Ooh wow! Your Claire is really rocking that dress! And I love the fiery pop of her hair against the black :)
    Thank you for the welcome back also :)

@HillyBeth Good luck to Henry's dad! Now that I've had a license for a bit, I certainly don't miss learning to drive :tongue:
    Henry and Nicholas have the most beautiful hazel eyes!

@CravenLestat Hunter and Oyon make a very unique couple :) Looks like the criminal gang in Sunlit Tides have got some competition!
    Papaya the mafia boss... I can go with that! From delivering mail to delivering blackmail! Sorry, that was bad :tongue:
    Ha, I never knew Valentina was the playing-hard-to-get type :tongue:
    I love that water park! And it's under a bio dome too, how cool is that?!
    ZtbYqJT.png
    Aw, your Sim's finally found love! How sweet <3
    Well, there's one Sim who isn't having much fun at the water park! Poor Colette!
    I can already see Kiki's gorgeous underneath the concession worker outfit. Just look at those lips! No ho'mo, but it's good to see her... um... assets aren't lacking either :tongue:
    I hope all goes well between your Sim and Kiki :)
    Your Snowy Escape house is looking wonderful so far! I don't imagine you had too many reference images, so that makes it all the more amazing!

@wolfkomoki1 Yikes! A surprise pregnancy! Must've been a real shock for Tonya.
    Hope all goes well for her! Good to see she's at least trying to be responsible about it.

@king_of_simcity7 I sure hope Anna knows that ghostwriting is against university academic policy!
    Lovely to see Tammy and Megan again. It feels like it's been a while!
    How lovely of Jamie to help out with the cooking. Studying gives you an appetite!

@GraceyManor I'm not sure if I'm late, but Liam's hair looks like ifcasims' edit of Newsea's Robin hair. You can see a picture here (just scroll down the page): https://simtanico.tumblr.com/tagged/s3cc/page/4
    And I hope you're having fun with your photography class! If you're after a very useful app for editing photos on your phone, I recommend Snapseed on the App Store. It's very flexible, yet user-friendly, so I think it's perfect for beginners (any skill level really).
    Awww, how sweet it can be when Sims imitates life. Congrats to your and your fiance's Sims!

@bekkasan Another breathtaking winter screenshot! I love the little crescent moon peeking out among the blues and greens!
    Also, happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great one! :blush:

@Turjan Can I just say you do a great job with creating gorgeous kids? I don't play generational myself so I never really learned, but you seem to know which combinations make pretty children!
    When the mailman is more excited about your kids going to school than your kids themselves are, you know that's a bad sign :tongue:
    Marcus is such a boss in that suit :sunglasses:
    I'm loving how you wrote Joseph's backstory! Sounds like a fresh start is what he needs. Especially considering those memories of Madison...
    VJ must've loved Joseph so much. Pity he couldn't quite show it while he was still alive.
    Joseph and Flora's house is beautiful! The perfect place to raise a family... and I see they've gotten started! Congrats on Muriel's birth, she's adorable :)

@Silverofdreams30 Your Halloween shots are beautiful, and I love the artistic look you gave them with the filters :) And that pumpkin dress is too adorable on your Sim!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    @bekkasan happy belated birthday! Hope you had a nice one!
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @bekkasan Oh, I'll for sure do the ghosts! :3

@TinySpaceFox You know there's this goofy anime that is purposely drawn poorly to make fun of certain types of shows and their chins are HUGE. :lol: River reminded me of them a bit. :grimace:

I mean, it's uncanny.
    D9ub-eCWsAAYMsj.jpg

Thank you :heart: I edit my pics very minimally, but I always like to add a bit more contrast and the vignette really helps keep the focus on the sims' faces. :3 I'd just use Freestyle settings, but I think it's safe to say playing with that kind of lighting would be...difficult. :lol:

I'm tellin' ya, EA just really needs to learn to help their sims out a bit. :lol: Sometimes they just go too far when it comes to features and outfits. A little balance goes a long way. I mean, in her original outfit, those curves were nonexistent on poor Claire! But look at that shape! Claire Ursine - Underrated Queen! :lol:

ps - we must keep an eye on the newspaper children. Who even reads the physical paper anymore? They probably laced it with poison powders or something. :grimace:
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @TinySpaceFox

Thank you

@Emily4331

Great job on Claire.
  • Options
    @TinySpaceFox I made it for everybody it has been in my studio for a long time.Just make sure you own Lunar Lakes and the other content is no CC and only one created pattern to make my sign.If unattached when you get it just put sign on the wallpaper yourself it is included.Also has critter spawners

Here Parrot Island Waterpark

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9187951

Requires

Lunar Lakes
    3 store items only

Expansions used

Pets
    Island paradise
    World Adventures
    Seasons
    Showtime
    Generations
    University Life

Stuff packs used

70s 80s 90s stuff
    Town life stuff

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited October 2020
    Thank you @Puddinroy @Silverofdreams30 and @AlexaKry I think the worst is over now... :) but as @Nikkei_Simmer said - you can't be sure to be immune... We're under curfew now, as my region in France is one of the worst hit by this second wave. Just hoping there won't be any more confinement...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    @nilanius If my Sim had quads, I'd want to start over too :tongue:
    Love the hair you picked for Oliver, and his house is gorg, especially the backyard :)
    Congrats on Melissa's first horse! Something tells me she won't be stopping at one!
    Congrats on the successful protest too. Wait... how did "lack of skills" turn into "yeti"?
    Party invite? I hope she plans on showing off some tricks!
    Oh, and show them some tricks she did... hopefully the jocks know not to mess with her now. Still amazes me how dumb Sims can be. They wouldn't have died if they'd run away from the fire instead of standing there panicking!
    Hey, if I was an alien, completely foreign to this planet, I'd want to learn as much as I could about its lifeforms too, especially the powerful ones!
    You'd think the catastrophic house fire would've put the jocks off from throwing parties for a while. Guess not, huh?
    What have your Sims got against low skills and yetis?
    Congratulations on the perfect score for the second semester, and best of luck with the last one!
    Hope your Sim's uni roomies are prepared to hear screeching cats for a little while. Hey, we all start somewhere :tongue:
    That was... one quick engagement with Oliver! Talk about a whirlwind romance. Congratulations though, can't wait for the wedding. Maybe there'll be horses there!

lol thanks glad you are liking the story so far, and yeah it was a pretty fast engagement (second date lol) but it was worth it in the end. Sadly right now I can't play cuz of origin's issues >_< It lost all my expansions and stuff packs
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    On the final week of moving starting tomorrow. The plan is to be out by Halloween and I got internet at the new place now but I probably won't be on much for another week or two, depending on my schedule.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top