Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Emily4331

wow, she turned out fantastic! I ask the same as above
    is it one of your own skins you use? It's perfect skin.

@bekkasan

ohhhh baby on the way!
    I can not wait to see what they have.

@TinySpaceFox

It is so great to have you back on here on weekends
    again.

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Sleepstar Thanks! Appreciate the birthday wishes. I hope you are enjoying Crown Tundra! :smiley: I looked it up! Pokemon! I used to play those on my son's Gameboy years ago.

@TinySpaceFox Thanks so much for the birthday wish. :smiley: I've started looking around my towns at various times of the day to catch those glorious pictures. Even midday I've found some great shots.
    hehe, the mascot is a tiny bit too late or way too early!
    Awww, cute doggie and so nice of the alien to visit with him!
    I will get back to Mary's story shortly. Have a couple more updates for Adam's family.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the birthday wish. :smiley:
    Good that the move is almost over.

@Emily4331 yaah for ghost love!
    Claire's daughter is a beauty!

@MamaSimTee Thanks for the birthday wish! :smiley: And the love for Victor! :grin:

@Evalen Lovely to see you and a new story with your sims.
    Such a tragic crash!
    All alone and preggers! Amy must be terrified.
    The house is so rustic and run-down. It looks perfect for the story. Glad to see it has some basics in it. ugh!! That toilet. :fearful:
    Thanks for the comment on Alice's outfit. I do like overalls!

@Gamer43251 Sounds like an interesting story with a bit of a golddigger twist to start with and now with lots of drama from the family tie twists! All in one day...oh my!! :grin:

@Nikkei_Simmer Good to see your sims are still loving each other and rebuilding the world.
    um, I don't know that I would let Bebe near him with that thing! lol She might look innocent and sweet but I'm not sure I'd trust her!

@AlexaKry I will somehow never get that image out of my mind of Haldir carrying Tyler! :cry:

@emorrill You are on a roll! I hope we will see the story soon???? :wink: I know it's Sunday. Enjoy!

@izecson Cute pics! I think it is so funny to see sims trying to flirt and attract the lifeguard.
    lol at his tush catching fire! That's what ya get when you think you are 'hot' stuff! Sorry...too early and not enough coffee in me. :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! Hopefully an update today. I was going to try for yesterday but got tied up with stuff and then too tired to write.

Jillian blossomed into a beauty as a teen. She might have Victor's hair, eyes, and vampirism but everything else seems to come from Gardenia. She looks the same as a YA just with a mature look. Her twin brother Josef is cute but, a bit more awkward looking as a teen but he looks great as a YA. When I looked at the pictures I went back in game and gave him some lower lashes. That helped. I didn't take pics with the lashes yet.

50519116913_488f47918c_b.jpg

50528228202_e81f995cb3_b.jpg

50527345183_746f7b8232_b.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited October 2020
    I've been playing my Isla Paradiso Bunch game in Dragon Valley. I want to add a few minutes of this to the end of the video I'm working on. The video is complete except for the ending in Dragon Valley.

It is obvious this household will need to be broken up to be able to play the game going forward. I was thinking of putting Judy and Craig together in a new house but now don't think that'll work. Craig has two alien babies. I aged one up to toddler and she's been doing her toddler skills. Then the game decided it was time to age the little boy up as well. So currently the only baby is Sam's alien baby who has two more days before the game will age him up.

I want to age the two little genie girls up to teen but decided to get them to make their Imaginary Friends become real first. Currently the Imaginary friends are doing their childhood skills.

I added Judy's clone daughter and her plant sim son to the save. Problem is the versions of these children I had in my library had few skills. I'd been playing Anne in the witches village save and she'd got all necessary child skills and was reading lots of books. I thought of tracking down that save and getting that version of Anne but decided it'd be quicker to just skill her again. Anne is a clone of Judy. She's been a child for a very long time.

When University life was first released I made Judy and let her play with the science machine. She didn't seem to be having much luck with it so I got her DNA sample and told her to clone herself expecting another failure but got a shock when a baby emerged from the machine. Anne was the first sim I ever cloned. Similarly Charlie the Plant Sim was my first attempt as making a plant sim. He and Anne were together as babies and toddlers. I aged them to children in that first game but they've never aged to teen in any game yet. Charlie was picked by Dora Lake because I didn't know it was the sim who picks the plant sim baby that the game considers to be the parent. Judy made his forbidden fruit seed but wasn't around when he needed picking and I was worried he'd die if left too long.

In this game Judy has another cloned baby. She cloned Lea Dutiel while in France and the baby is named Donna Dutiel. Donna is now ready to age up to child. And Judy has a pair of plant sim sons, Benjie and Bertie, she picked them in Isla Paradiso. Currently Anne and Charlie are trying to make the potion to turn their Imaginary friends real. Once they have done that I'll age them up to teen. Then Benjie and Bertie will find their potions and age up to teen too.

Judy's sixth child is another clone. He is Terry King and he's a mermaid clone of Triton King. I moved the Isla Paradiso mermaids to Dragon Valley as well as the alien mothers of the alien babies of Craig and Sam.

Terry King had one more toddler book to read. Judy sat and read it to him and then he aged to child. He's done his child skills but I'll keep him as a child for a while longer.

My problem is if I put Judy and Craig together they'd have 8 children plus 8 imaginary friends made real between them before they started having babies together.

It's obvious Judy is going to have to be moved out of this household soon. She will take her 3 clones and 3 plant sims plus their imaginary friends made real with her.

Craig will have to find a place too but he has only two alien toddlers, although one if them will become child soon. Penny is reading her last few toddler books. They will have to make their Imaginary Friends real too of course.

When Haley gets her lifetime wish of becoming an Astronaut she can marry Salty. Their daughters have recently made their imaginary friends real and are ready to become teens. At least we don't have to wait for the Imaginary Friends to made any potions as they don't have imaginary friends. Or I hope they don't - I found one if my Imaginary Friends in the Perfect Genetics Challenge had one in their inventory.

So I'll move them out together. Salty and Haley can get married. Maybe he'll get his LTW and see her ghost.

Sam has only one alien baby that will age to toddler soon. He could stay in the current household with the remaining members who have so far not gained any offspring. They are Muriel, Genie, Diana, Josephine, Meryl and the ghost of Mia Azul. They will still be a houseful. The ghost isn't playable so probably doesn't count. Currently I can't find her urn but often hear the ghostly music as she haunts at night.

I added my pretty new sim to the game. I think I named her Penny. She lives next door to the IP Bunch household. She hasn't met Sam yet but she might and they might end up together and have babies.

Meanwhile I discovered an isolated beach near their house and sent Jeanie to investigate how to get to it. She went swimming. Then I decided to build them a dive lot since the mermaids from Isla Paradiso are in the game. Plus little Terry King will want to dive soon. I might add more dive lots later.

I got a surprise when Sam set off to go to work as a lifeguard. He hasn't done that since they started adventuring. I don't really want him in that career but he's earning over 2,000 simoleans a week and might need the money if I move him out. Triton King turned up at the beach while Sam was working. Sam saved 4 sims from drowning that day even though there was no lifeguard chair.

Sorry there's no pictures. I'm using my tablet and am actually supposed to be sleeping now as it's almost 2 am.

I hope to get enough game play recorded by the end of tomorrow's play to complete the video. It'll be episode 80 of the Isla Paradiso Bunch. And the final episode.

Happy Simming all.

EDIT: I fixed the typos caused by using the tablet to type this.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 373 Member
    My current save is a vampire family who recently had more children after their first and... they're triplets. Now they've been overworked trying to care for four babies. I know I could hire a babysitter, but honestly they're not that useful considering they wait until the child's needs are too low before doing anything about it. Not to mention they just sit on the couch and watch TV most of the time, I'm not paying them to do that!

The real kicker though, is that even before the triplets are a day old, does the husband roll the wish to have another child. He's not even family oriented and is struggling with the four he has yet he wants another! I'm definitely not adding any more children for a while.
  • Options
    Gamer43251Gamer43251 Posts: 51 Member
    Well darn me So i had my son it was just one baby i wanted another so i had my sims try again i didnt hear the noise cus my step daughter was having a birthday right next to them so i went again to make sure unfortunately tho due to it being a same sex pregnancy and using the other sim to initiate now both my sims are pregnant each with fertility treatment so i could end up with 6 more babies lmao hopefully they each only have one but who knows ill make sure to keep yall posted!!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Alice's labor progresses rapidly in her opinion. She feels the protection from her Mom's spell and can relax in between contractions. Adam praises her and massages her back during her resting phases. The contractions are coming rapidly and are more severe. It is almost time. She believes Adam's strength supports her as well as her family who is waiting and anticipating the birth.
    50500573973_e1fb910060_b.jpg

Gardenia and Wisteria decide they can't sit any longer and find cooking a pleasant way to pass the time waiting for the baby to be born.
    "I thought second babies were supposed to be born quickly?" Wisteria asks Gardenia as she gathers ingredients out of the fridge.
    "It seems to take longer because we are all extremely anxious. They are doing well and it won't be long now." Gardenia places a plate of cookies on the counter.
    50501283756_3fb5a17a0e_b.jpg

Alice finally reaches the last stages and with one more push, the baby is born. A tiny perfect little boy.
    50500573573_6a6459f8a3_b.jpg
    50501444837_6f960e66f1_b.jpg

She cuddles her baby close, counting fingers and toes as Adam exclaims excitedly. Their hearts are full with love for their son. Adam holds his son to him looking over at Alice amazed at the intensity of his feelings right now. His love for her, their children and the extended family is spiraling in his heart. He is the luckiest man alive. He has so much in his life that was never imagined while roaming the world on his own after escaping from the clan.
    50500573488_443ed0713c_b.jpg
    50500573478_9079718cc3_b.jpg
    50501444727_c2f4914c62_b.jpg

Alice and Adam clean up and are anxious to introduce their son to the family. Everyone gathers around as they hear them coming downstairs. Adam introduces their son, Alek Victor Moonwalker to the family. Victor is stunned that they gave the little one his name. Tears run down his eyes as Adam explains why.
    "Dad, I want my son to know the man that helped me grow, who made me into the man I am. I wanted to honor you and hope he grows into as fine a man as you are. There can only be one Victor, so we decided he will be called Alek, with Victor as his middle name to honor you.
    Victor is speechless for once in his life. He looks over at Gardenia through his tears. She is smiling and crying too. Victor hurries over to Adam and hugs him and Alice and the baby in a great big bear hug. He holds his precious grandson trying to decide who the baby looks like, Adam or Alice.
    "He has your hair Adam, and I think he will have your eyes. Look at that chin. I think Alek will be formidable. We already know he had a vigorous kick from Alice's stories."
    50501444482_eb3fe5d7d4_b.jpg

After everyone has a turn cuddling the baby they settled him in the bassinet and gather around the tables for a delicious meal. The toddlers finish their meals and talked amongst themselves. Kailena is swinging her legs back and forth and singing "It's my birthday tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Happy birthday to me!"
    Drew giggles. "It's your new baby brother's birthday today!"
    Willow still doesn't talk very much, but she understands the word birthday and chants it while patting her hands loudly on her tray. "Birfday! Birfday! Birfday!"
    Finnian kicks his feet banging them back and forth on the high chair. "I saw the new baby. He's tiny and don't got wings like me. He has ears like me." He kicks his feet a few more times wondering how much longer before someone will let him out of the chair.
    50501444447_f631d73615_b.jpg
    50500573138_2211f10828_b.jpg

After supper, Victor hurries over to check on his grandson. He takes him out of the bassinet and cuddles him close. He sits down in one of the rockers and talks softly to Alek. Little Alek seems to be listening intently to Victor's deep voice and paying strict attention.
    50519835656_ff2474b366_b.jpg
    50520011502_1f6b6c1644_b.jpg

Dedric and Wisteria take their little ones back to their cottage and put them to bed. The others chat for a bit longer before heading to their own beds.
    50519835626_88ae2baef4_b.jpg
    50520011437_4dc700104b_b.jpg

The sun is going down, and Jennifer is miserable. She and Marshall take Drew home and get him settled for the night. She lays down to rest her aching body. Marshall lays down with her and massages her back and they both fall asleep.
    50519116828_a662929a7d_b.jpg
    50519116603_6cd758333e_b.jpg

Gardenia gets a chance to snuggle and hold Alek before they leave for the evening. Back at the house, she sits with Victor as he drinks some plasma juice and they talk about the day. "So much excitement today with the baby and them naming him for you. I used to worry so much about Alice being our firstborn and knowing how excitable and impulsive she is. The Fates knew what they were doing pairing her with Adam. They are the perfect compliment to each other."
    Victor sips his drink and thinks back on his memories. "I remember when we initially encountered Adam and how scared he was when he met us. He was determined not to show any fear. He did not realize then we could sense everything about him no matter how hard he tried to conceal it. He found a place in my heart from the beginning trying so hard to be strong and fearless. Adam was so alone and yet had brought himself up to be a remarkable young man. I did not have to do much at all. I trained him on some fighting techniques which also taught him patience and wisdom. I couldn't have picked someone more perfect for Alice than Adam so yes, the Fates did provide the perfect choice for her."
    50519835341_c04f3bb7c5_b.jpg
    50520011152_32b33e0160_b.jpg

Alice feeds Alek, burps him, and snuggles him lovingly before settling him down for the night. "I hope he sleeps for a few hours. I'm exhausted."
    Adam grins, "I can't really feed him for you since you are breastfeeding but I can get up and bring him to you if he wakes up hungry. How's that?"
    "That would be perfect." She gives him a long hug and they change clothes and crawl in bed spooned together with Adam wrapping his arms around her in a tender embrace.
    50519835201_cc60a1377c_b.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Mikezumi @Silverofdreams30 It's "Lily" by Annoyingdarkblaze on tumblr. Linking to the MEGA download just in case SFS is still going super slow.

https://www.simfileshare.net/download/2083828/

https://mega.nz/file/YkJXSSSA#qz7OQo7VubIxc0y0fogWXmj8_XqT152b4oSu0FPt2uI

@bekkasan Thank you :3 I guffawed at myself at the thought of Alice giving birth to her baby in overalls, thus getting the baby stuck in said overalls. :lol:
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Update - it's morning now and I'm back at the actual computer. I thought I'd post a few pictures since I did such a long narrative early this morning when I should have been sleeping but had my tablet instead. I was going to add them to that post, but thought it's done now and I'll make a new one.

You might remember Penny - she's the sim next door in this save of the Isla Paradiso Bunch. I'm thinking maybe Sam and Penny might end up together. She lives in a nice house with plenty of room for Sam and his baby son who will soon become a toddler.
    Penny003.jpg

Penny002.jpg

It's a bit confusing though as I've just realised Craig's alien daughter, who has just aged up to toddler, is also named Penny.

Penny-Exipelh.jpg

Craig's alien son aged up to toddler. I was planning to do it soon but the game announced today is Paul's birthday. So he got a cake. His mother was invited and she came even though the doors were locked - maybe one isn't locked, I better check. There are a lot of exterior doors in this huge square house.

Paul and Penny share a mother and a father so I suspect that makes them full siblings.
    Paul-Ages-Up001.jpg

Penny will be a child soon as she's powering through her toddler skill books and she'd completed all of her other toddler skills.

Their mother was the only guest invited to Paul's party. But she seemed to be more interested in throwing hoops.

Crypta-Exipelh-Pauls-Mother.jpg

Although she did go and stand near the table when sims were taking pieces of the cake.

Betty is the Imaginary Friend made real belonging to Haley's genie daughter Wendy.
    Betty001.jpg

I gave her a new skin and the first skin I clicked on made her appear to be pale pink in game so I dressed her in pink - but now in this screen shot I think she looks a bit blue instead. I don't know the name of the skin as it doesn't have a name on it when I choose it in CAS.

This is Pat, the Imaginary Friend made real belonging to Geri. Wendy and Geri are twin genies - parents are Haley and Salty Seaworth. Haley is working on achieving her LTW of becoming an astronaut then she might marry Salty and Salty's LTW is to see the ghost of his wealthy spouse. Haley and Salty are currently engaged. Haley and her daughters are all genies and, of course, Salty is an evil mermaid.

Pat.jpg

Here are the four of them together. From left: Gerri, Pat, Betty, Wendy.
    Gerri-Pat-Betty-Wendy001.jpg

When I first started this game a few years ago now, I'd been playing with Judy in the Witches Village I made in Dragon Valley. She had her cloned daughter, Anne with her.

I'd had Judy make 300 elixirs expecting to get the badge but it never happened. So I grabbed a copy of that version of Judy and started a fresh game that was supposed to be only used as a throw away game so I left Anne alone.

Then this game became important and known as The Isla Paradiso Bunch and it introduced me to making videos for YouTube.

I added new sims randomly, and always wondered when or how I could add Anne to the game. I just added her now. Here she is.

Anne001.jpg

Anne was originally made by Judy using some of Judy's DNA. It was way back when University Life was first released. She was my first attempt ever of cloning a Sim.

Judy had previously made a couple of forbidden fruit seeds. At that time I knew nothing about how any of this was supposed to work.

The first forbidden fruit wasn't picked straight away and I was expecting it to be a baby but it seemed to die but I was relieved to have managed to get another forbidden fruit from it so she planted it and the baby appeared. I later realised each forbidden fruit planted has a 50% chance of being either a forbidden fruit (for the sim to eat and become a plant sim) or a plant sim baby.

I thought the baby had died due to not being picked straight away. I was worried the second baby might die too when Judy wasn't around to pick it when I first noticed it was ready to be harvested so I got another sim from the household at the time to pick it and Charlie was picked by Dora Lake.

This is a pic of Dora (in the stripes) having a pillow fight with a fairy. They are not in this game.
    Beach-City005.jpg

I was surprised to find Dora was considered by the game to be his mother. Since then I've had him with either Dora or Judy in a variety of games, but in any case he's never been aged up to teen. Nor has Anne ever been aged up to teen.

Here's Charlie the Plant Sim.
    Charlie-Lake001.jpg

Anne and Charlie are currently working on finding the potion they need to make their imaginary friends real. Once they've done that and made their IFs real they will be aged up to teens. They've done all of their childhood skills.

I was interested in making videos way back then too but hadn't been taking any notice of YouTube. I used the built in video feature of the game and loaded a short video of Charlie arguing with Charlie the evil chicken. The video is named "Charlie & Dora & Charlie" It's had 1,400 views. I'm not sure anyone can actually watch it though as I never can but a few people have said they watched it.

The Isla Paradiso Bunch eventually discovered all of the hidden islands in Isla Paradiso and they built a huge house on Plumbob Island. They had a massive garden below ground and Judy planted two forbidden fruit seeds hoping one of them would turn into a plant sim baby. She got two plant sim babies. Here they are, Benji and Bertie Butler.
    Benjie-And-Bertie-Butler001.jpg

This farm and Judy picking them all appear in videos in the first playlist of the Isla Paradiso Bunch videos on YouTube.

Benjie and Bertie need to discover the potion to make their imaginary friends real before I age them up to teen.

This is Judy with her children. The extra two are Terry King and Donna Dutiel. Terry is the clone Judy made after getting DNA from Triton King. He is a mermaid. His hair was given to him by the game when he was a toddler. He aged up and kept the hair. It obviously fits him but it isn't anywhere to be found in my hairs in CAS. I tried to find it as he lost it when I looked at his career outfit. I found another CC hair that was close but not quite the same and I accepted that was the best I could do but wasn't really happy with it. Then the game crashed so I had to reload and this time I avoided looking at his career outfit in CAS. So he still has his hair. I have no idea why it isn't showing up in CAS or Stylist. Donna has just had her birthday and hasn't been into CAS or Stylist yet. She is the clone of Lea Dutiel from France. Judy cloned her while they were in France.
    Judy-And-Family.jpg

Now I've introduced everyone I can show you this pic. It is of Pat, Anne, Terry and Betty working on their blocks skill.
    Pat-Anne-Terry-Betty.jpg

The version of Anne I had in the Library didn't have any skills. That was a bit annoying as I've spent a lot of time with her getting her huge skill levels in a lot of diffrent skills. But that isn't the version I had in the library so here I am skilling her again. She won't be so skilled when she ages up to teen. All she's done this time are the two childhood skills and logic as she works on the potion to turn her IF real. Once it's real she'll be ready to age up to teen. Charlie does have skills and didn't need to do any more skilling at this point so he's also looking for the potion he needs to turn his IF real. He'll age to teen as soon as that happens and the IF has done the childhood skills. Same for Anne.

Other random pics

I don't remember telling anyone to sculpt anything - but I found this.

Just-AKitten.jpg
    It's melted now and I have no idea who did it.

Their home from above
    Home-From-Above.jpg

I tried making their basements a bit more interesting. Here's the bottom basement.

Bottom-Basement001.jpg

Bottom-Basement002.jpg

The dive lot I built them. I found it's very murky down there when they are diving - until you reach the very bottom and it's brilliantly coloured and shiny. But it all disappears behind the murk if you get a short distance from anything.
    Dive-Lot-At-Night.jpg

I've got some video from down there but no screenshots. No one is diving at the moment. I'll put the video of them diving into the video I'm currently making for YouTube.

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    I just found and watched a video on OBS basics. I learned a few things. I need to practice what I learned but I'm thinking my future videos may benefit from what I learned. Hope to watch more videos showing even more info. Most of what I watched I already knew but a few things were totally new to me and I do plan to use some of those things.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Should be back a bit more regularly now. Haven't found time to play any of my saves yet but I hope to do so very soon. I still have an update for the Langerak's that I haven't posted yet so I should get that posted sometime this week. I'll keep you all updated but for now, I am going to read through everything I've missed and hand out likes and awesomes. Thought I better let you all know why your numbers are going up, lol.
  • Options
    Anddd a continuation of our Sunset Valley makeovers - Pauline Wan! I gave the poor girl a much needed head width decrease, a larger overall nose and nose bridge, made her nose a little less smooshed in, changed the shape of her lips a bit, added some thickness where needed in the lips, took away her perma-smile (why, EA? whyyyy) and I pretty much redid her eyeshape using some sliders I have that I feel like make a much better almond shaped eye look than just EA sliders.

So here she is :3 I still think she's recognizable, so I think it's a win. :smiley:
    4SJ40yl.png

Also, the woman of Sunset Valley are all clearly up to something. Watch yourselves out there. :fearful:
    u1HO86h.png

89Rn4Tw.png

kxdSns2.png
  • Options
    Look at this late night surge of motivation. :lol: We're on to Agnes Crumplebottom. Agnes is a really lovely sim once you change her style up. But I like the kind of classic style, so I kept it a bit. Just made a little more modern. Didn't change much about her face. Just made her eyes a little bigger and balanced her bottom lip with her top one. :3

5MHVCAX.png

0hf8ddg.png

jjF0Vws.png

90cCiH1.png
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    Look at this late night surge of motivation. :lol: We're on to Agnes Crumplebottom. Agnes is a really lovely sim once you change her style up. But I like the kind of classic style, so I kept it a bit. Just made a little more modern. Didn't change much about her face. Just made her eyes a little bigger and balanced her bottom lip with her top one. :3

5MHVCAX.png

Oh...my word... She's stunning.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Sims 3 - Rebuild Sunset Valley
    Chapter Seven - An Inappropriate Question

Haruo was dumbfounded. At least the scan was something that didn't involve an invasive procedure or a needle poke. Scanning just involved standing there like a statue and hopefully the scanning machine would pick up the reading and pop out a DNA sample. If it involved getting down with some hanky-panky, then Haruo's answer would have been a resounding "no..."; he wanted to live to a ripe old age...not be murdered in his sleep by a wife who found out about a DNA sample that he agreed to.
    Screenshot-86.jpg
    "Has Phil been bothering you, Bebe?" Haruo was inquisitive since it appeared that Bebe was rather jumpy around Phil, who always came off as kind of on a different plane of cognitive function.

Bebe nodded as she pulled out the DNA scanner. She didn't really want to come across as intolerant of Phil's idiosyncracies; he was Haruo's friend, but Phil tended to drape himself over women practically suffocating their personal space. And as such, he needed to learn that women don't like having to suffer the attentions of someone that they're not interested in. And Bebe figured that the best possible way was to make a clone of the one person she did like and raise the clone as if it were her own child. "I mean, I like Phil as a person, but y'know... just not in that way."

Haruo grinned at her, "I understand..."
    Screenshot-90.jpg
    She lifted the scanner and let the device play over Haruo's torso analyzing every mitochondrial strand and the deoxyribonucleic acid seeing what was in the nucleus of the cell and extracting the nuclear DNA as well as mtDNA to paint a better picture of how the clone would be formed within the science center machine.
    Screenshot-91.jpg
    Fortunately for Bebe, it was a successful interaction with all the romantic nuances of a lecture on microbiology and the nature of pathogens within the Myrmecophaga tridactyla community.
    Screenshot-92.jpg
    Despite the lack of amatory gesticulations, Bebe felt that the transfer was successful. And the smile on her face was as wide as could possibly be. "Thank you, Haruo, I appreciate the gesture..." She smiled winsomely at him, while Haruo stammered...

"...uh...no...problem..." and nearly jumped out of his skin...

...when Bebe leaned forward and planted an appreciative kiss on his lips.
    Screenshot-93.jpg
    Watcher: "Woooooah Nelly."

Thank goodness River wasn't there to see it. And Noel and Clarissa both pretended like they didn't see a single thing. "You didn't see that..." Bebe told Noel and Clarissa.

"Nope...didn't see anything..." Noel said, turning to go into the elevator.

"Nope...not a thing..." Clarissa said as she followed him upstairs.

Haruo was too dumbfounded to speak.
    Screenshot-94.jpg
    After working with the science machine for quite some time, Bebe had a success and in the specimen tube that came out of the science machine was an infant that looked exactly like what a small Haruo would look like. Bebe smiled to herself. He was going to be fun to raise. Maybe this might help her pangs of loneliness to have someone to nurture and raise, her little family.
    Screenshot-95.jpg
    After feeding the little infant, changing his diaper and clothing him in comfortable sleep-clothes as it was still the height of summer, she laid him down to rest in the crib and slipped downstairs to read a book.
    Screenshot-96.jpg
    Screenshot-97.jpg
    Blissfully unaware of the fact that her husband had just contributed his own DNA so that her friend could have a child to raise up to assuage her loneliness, River sat with Aaron teaching him how to say rain in Simlish.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thank you! And what are the odds you'd pop in around now, when I just got into the single moms household! :tongue:

All I could think throughout my makeover of Fiona McIrish was "Doctor Lector?.... Doctor Lector?..." because, listen, Fiona McIrish and Jodie Foster look identical. I honestly wonder if EA kind of had her in mind when making this sim. :lol: Anyway, she's lovely. Didn't have to do much to her. Made her eyes and mouth a little less perma smile because it scares me.

Right out of CAS she was all like "sul-sul! :mrgreen: " which I think means she likes her makeover.
    xjgD1fS.png

Also, listen, sometimes when I'm editing these photos I cannot for the life of me get my highlight/shadow contrast just right so that's why some of these, like Fiona here, kind of look like I shoved them in a sauna forever before taking these pics. :lol:
    lzKgUGK.png

0VIM8c0.png

yddv1NW.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    popped in for awesomes I did get some pics but could do better, though I'll say I ended up playing a premade in aurora skies a woman who for whatever reason left her supposed beloved daughter with her ex husband. I've decided she wants him back though they only get to interact so much she's the only ex he can still tolerate he's a regular blond Don heh Lief Helgason I think is how you spell it that simply wont do I also cheated them both down to young adult cause they need time.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    My game decided I played too long and crashed. But not before I could get pics of my makeover of Molly French! Ha! Take that memory crash. :bawling:

Ahh, yes, Molly French. Patron Saint of Poop Hair. Like, seriously. Who gave that girl that hair color? I'm offended for her. I tried to really hone in on her "party animal" persona and wanted to give her a "stuck trying to be young" type look.

HZf4L5M.png

xCiGG5v.png

My7nMA6.png

pss0hAD.png

ps all the homes in this town have the saddest wall colors imaginable.
  • Options
    @Emily4331

Gorgeous makeovers,
    I once played with Mollys daughter Sandi French, she was Adams wife in an older save
    haha.

@bekkasan

Congrats to their cute little baby boy,
    they both look so happy.

• Options
    edited October 2020
    @Emily4331 - That's a nice "cutout" dress that Molly has on. :mrgreen: Now I'm curious on how you're going to deal with Sandi...

I just mucked around with one of my JAGSims. Harm has always been a bane. His whole face was tough to get until I found a set of eyes that fit what I was looking for.

Here's what DJE (David James Elliott (who played Harmon Rabb Jr.)) looks like in his role as Harm.
    DavidJamesElliott.jpg

This is my sim-Harm.
    HarmonRabbJr.png
    after playing with his facial features and the depth of his jaw and mouth...after consulting multiple pictures of David James Elliott.

I think this may be about as close as I can get. So now to substitute Sim-Harm for the one that I'm currently using. Then transfer over all his current skills... Yippee...lots of fun.

Yeah, I don't think it'll ever get as close to my sim of Duncan MacLeod (Adrian Paul).
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    5442241_4170714234490389518.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Gamer43251Gamer43251 Posts: 51 Member
    So Christopher and Jordan had their babies Christopher had a son so i named him Grey and Jordan had twin girls named Genetrix and Ghea so my household now consiste of 2 adults 1 teenager 1 toddler and 3 babies oh and 1 plumbot i think imma need to make another one tho!!
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer

Great job with that sim.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    z3YnvQI.jpg

Time passed since we last saw Tonya. Tonya gave birth to twins. Tonya tried her best to take care of Tabitha and Talia on her own, but it was quickly starting to take a toll on her health, so she hired a butler.
    The butler quickly realized that Tonya's babies were ghosts and became saddened by it.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    AnnaLoo91AnnaLoo91 Posts: 63 Member
    Plenty happened recently! :D

So Josie and her boyfriend Asher are doing so well. This boy is definitely in love with her, it's so sweet. Every other day Josie gets mail where Asher is sending her love letters saying how much he thinks about her. He even sent her a gift (a little picnic basket, perfect for a summer date).
    Screenshot-425.jpg
    Screenshot-428.jpg
    Josie and Asher on a date. <3

Josie got to the top of her career in Plumbotics, the young plumbot genius of Oasis Landing. But she wanted to take it a step further and cement her place in the future by becoming Pioneer of Plumbotics. To do this, she needed to travel back to the present. Which was fine because she missed her mother who had remained behind. Josie goes back with Rosie II and is greeted by her mother.
    Screenshot-465.jpg

From there, she caught up with her mom as well as her first bot, Rosie. I thought it was cute that every day that she was back, her mom went to Josie's bed to sleep instead of her own, which she didn't do before. I like to think she missed her, so she'd taken to sleeping in her room while she'd been away. <3
    Screenshot-470.jpg

Josie spent much time while back in the present getting ready to aim for her biggest achievement yet; creating a future tech bot with sentience. Her goal came in the form of a sleek future tech bot she dubbed Relay.
    Screenshot-489.jpg

It isn't long before her close friend and mentor from Oasis Landing, Emit Relevart, arrives via hologram to announce a statue of Josie has been added to Legacy Park.

Screenshot-490.jpg

Josie eventually heads back to Oasis Landing with Rosie II and Relay. Josie makes a point to visit Legacy Park, and she finds herself amongst the greats.
    Screenshot-492.jpg

Funnily enough, when she arrived back to the future, some things seemed to have changed...including residency. Her home now belonged to her descendants. :D

So she needed to buy new property and make a new one. Turns out, the new one is looking even better than the first!
    Screenshot-500.jpg

PromSig.png
    Zest Family Spawn: Promise Zest.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hello all! I will make comments later! This has been a rough week for my family. We lost my grandmother to Covid 19 last week.

I managed to play a few days with my Ravenhall family and it was so nice to see them again lol. I took a lot of screenshots but I've tried to pare them down lol. I opened up the game to my vampire Gideon wanting to have a child with his fairy wife Francesca. I kept ignoring it but it kept popping up. And he would just stand there with this wistful look on his face and baby bottles or baby shoes wishes kept popping up. Sigh
    wju3FLI.jpg
    I clicked on it to make it official. Francesca may have second thoughts because she is more interested in her career...
    They had a busy night. Everyone was sound asleep in bed when the burgler alarm went off! 1xvBxVF.jpg
    The cops came but he got away. 1NkFweq.jpg
    The kids went straight to bed but Gideon and Francesca got busy with trying for that baby. horRmbt.jpg
    They had the hardest time trying for their first 2. It took weeks to conceive both kids. I had read elsewhere on the forums that there was a glitch and sometimes vampire/fairy couples have a hard time getting pregnant. I didn't hear any baby chime so I was a tad disappointed...
    Well both Gideon and Francesca have been busy in their careers! Gideon of course works as a firefighter. He has put out several housefires and responed to a couple of building emergencies! orOFPDt.jpg
    Meanwhile, Francesca works as a private investigator. She mostly helps with low level police work at city hall. She likes to ride her horse Rio there so he gets practice. Although Fran had a nasty dismount here lol! IoBT1xY.jpg
    She was on her way home when she got off Rio in a hurry and threw up...uh oh...f17DQhm.jpg
    Yep! Just as I suspected! She's expecting!! She got up with the "I'm pregnant" chime. She announced it to Gideon. He was over the moon! lOUyIJB.jpg
    Gideon got a call from his boss. He got a promotion! He was so excited. So was Fran! uu6NV1U.jpg
    Meanwhile, their kids are a trip lol...LkkuhJ6.jpg
    Cody their eldest, is brilliant. I have never seen a child master skills like he does! I figure its because he's a vampire like his dad and they tend to learn faster. Cassidy is their youngest, is a different story. She's got all A's and is on the honor roll but she has to work harder at it. Meanwhile she's developed a noticed dislike towards vampires and often accuses her dad of being one. Obviously lol! But its definitely not in a nice way. Gideon's and Cassidy's relationship took a major nose dive. YCJMFlq.jpg
    Gideon and Francesca made an extra effort to spend time with them. Fran made a point to play chess with each kid HGlCCmX.jpg
    And Gideon played catch with both kids too :)hkjXM03.jpg
    Both of them had wishes to buy the child's toy oven. Cassidy loved it! I think she wants to be a chef in the future! xOBTvY2.jpg
    Its Spring time and Love Day rolled around! They decided to spend the day at the Spring Festival. The kids really liked looking for eggs. lwwx7xk.jpg
    Francesca really popped! She was due any minute. GMdRwsm.jpg
    I sent both of them to bed, but her back pain was so bad she kept waking up. Since all of this was Gideon's fault, I made him stay up with her lol! They played a few rounds of chess WVD2js8.jpg
    And watched some tv when she finally went into labor! xjU2Uky.jpg
    I was laughing because Fran's like "We got this..." Meanwhile Gideon is panicking dXzeFcg.jpg
    "Maybe not..." ceCeiGA.jpg
    They twirled into their outdoor clothes (it was snowing) and were about to head to the hospital when she finally delivered a baby girl! 1J1W8PO.jpg
    Both parents, but especially Gideon was so excited! Her name is Catelyn v5qIagZ.jpg
    Also...Francesca got a promotion in her job too!
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 - I'm so sorry to hear that. My deepest condolences to you and to your family on the loss of your grandmother.
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top