Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

The Ballan family arrive in Dragon Valley during the middle of the night. The kids enjoyed the experience of teleportation and traveling at night. They accomplished the teleportation in stages because it is safer for younger children. Despite the quickness of the travel, most are tired, and Victor suggests they find their rooms and sleep for a few hours.
    50497540133_12954e1c2a_b.jpg
    50497540173_53acc3f39c_b.jpg

It's a beautiful morning in Dragon Valley, the sky a vivid and glorious red with the sun glowing as it rises over Red Dragon Lair. Kailena is up early, crawls out of her new toddler bed, and gets her Dad's attention by whispering and patting his face. She tries hard not to wake her Mom as if she knew she needed the sleep. Adam helps her change clothes, and they go downstairs. Adam places her in the high chair and talks to her while he prepares french toast for breakfast. He cuts up a piece for Kailena and adds some honey. Kailena likes this breakfast better than her ordinary oatmeal. The others arrive ready to eat and are fortunate Adam has prepared a meal. Once the toddlers are settled in their high chairs with breakfast, the adults eat.
    50449822488_cb8fd8fea7_b.jpg
    50449822428_a34da529e7_b.jpg
    50449822063_d21e0a7d5d_b.jpg

Victor is the first up in his household and fixes french toast for his family. Gardenia lets Victor know how much she appreciates the extra sleep. The kids arrive downstairs ready to go to see their sister and the others. Victor calls them to eat first.
    50498402182_514432fef8_b.jpg
    50497540063_aa1592e4f5_b.jpg
    50498253686_b980ced177_b.jpg

The kids decide they are going to walk across the field to the house. They can see some ruins and want to investigate them. Victor and Gardenia will take his newest toy...a convertible with an antique design but has a souped-up modern engine in it.
    50497539998_a7e6be4c31_b.jpg

The kids walk across the field and discover a small cemetery. Dylan asks, "I wonder why these tombstones are here in the field in the middle of nowhere." They read the epitaphs but no clue is found on the stones.
    "Maybe we can find some answers at the local library," suggests Josef.
    "I don't think so!" Dylan exclaims. "That would be like going to school and we are on vacation right now."
    The other children laugh, agreeing with Dylan.
    They look around some ruins farther down the hill. Lucas spots a hole and digs around in it seeking lost treasure. He finds a couple of shards that might have been a bowl at one time. He is not impressed and puts them back disappointed in his find.
    The kids arrive at Red Dragon Lair and the ice cream truck is sitting right outside the gates. Despite having a recent breakfast, they all enjoy a treat.
    50498401657_6a34e914dd_b.jpg
    50497539523_f5a2c5a3ce_b.jpg
    50497539228_733ff5700c_b.jpg

After breakfast, Alice and Jennifer sit in the rockers and chat. Jennifer has decided to start her maternity leave. She is tired despite sleeping well all night. She hopes the baby will come soon. Alice is uncomfortable with back pain and wonders if her labor is starting.
    50498402012_6239594b49_b.jpg
    50498401977_73c60bc4be_b.jpg

The kids are out playing in the yard with Marshall keeping an eye on them as he uses his laptop.
    50497539803_d8ec5c688e_b.jpg
    50497539763_76c23ce046_b.jpg
    50498401812_21939f5823_b.jpg
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @bekkasan Oh my gosh!! I am a day late! Happy happy happy birthday!!!

I love Victor. He resembles someone I know IRL.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited October 2020
    Life with the Dexter's challenge
    Dewey and Amy Dexter signed up with the government to go to a small town that was destroyed by a tornado. They would receive a small house that would be paid for. There would be other families there to help
    The day came and they took of in a private plane. It was very far away.
    Later something unexpected happen.. Dewey could hear the pilot calling "Mayday, Mayday" to no avail. "Mayday, Mayday were going down" In seconds the plane hit the water, the door flew open with the impacts. "Swim Amy, swim" Dewey yelled. Dewey and Amy swam away from the plane and watched it sink deep into the Ocean, "Look!" Amy pointed at a Island. they began to swim and where almost there when Dewey spotted a Shark, "Swim faster, swim faster" Dewey yelled. Soon there fee was touching sand and they were safe on an Island.
    exhausted they fell to the ground. After resting Dewey told Amy they needed to find a shelter or people to help them. Amy wanted to know if they would be rescued. Dewey told her he didn't know as the plane was lost. "but where will we stay and what will be eat" Amy asked. "I don't know but I can make a shelter and we can eat from plants" Amy looked at Dewey with tears, "but Dewey I'm pregnant" Dewey stared at Amy his eyes grew big "What?, why didn't you tell be before we left." Dewey hugged Amy, "I wanted to surprise you when we got to our new house." she cried. Dewey assured her it would be ok, They searched the Island and could find nothing, not even a person. Suddenly they spotted a building, As they ran to the building, they yelled "Anyone there, anyone there" but received no answer. they looked at the house, it was more of a shelter then a house. "I wonder if they got rescued?" Dewey said. As they inspected the property they found bones, "Looks like he didn't" Dewey said. Amy screamed "We will never leave here." Dewey garbed Amy and said it will be all right. Lets get inside it is getting dark.
    NOW OUR STORY BEGINS.
    Dewey and Amy on the beach after they rested.
    p7RybJN.jpg
    c9F5vHM.jpg
    Dewey and Amy find a house
    zBRGblH.jpg
    IT8g7hk.jpg
    they found some poles in the house and went fishing and had a meal
    pxVldlO.jpg
    This is the beginning but not the end. Will Amy have her baby there or will they be rescued
    Post edited by Evalen on
  • Options

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Gardenia spots Adam in the yard playing with Shadow. She hugs him tightly. "It's been too long since we've seen you. You look happy."
    Adam returns the hug. "Mom, I'm so happy you are here. I think Alice is getting really close to having the baby."
    Victor finishes checking his car to be sure nothing happened to it on the way over and hugs Adam. "Did I just overhear you tell Gardenia Alice is close to delivering?"
    "Yes, she seems to be very tired and tense this morning and trying to hide that her back is bothering her. She didn't even put on shoes this morning and bit my head off when I offered to help her." He winces in remembrance.
    50498401777_f05b7bab6a_b.jpg
    50498253361_4e6eaba17e_b.jpg

Alice can hear that others have arrived, and she walks slowly outside. Her Mom hugs her and checks on the baby. "I think Adam is right. You are having this baby today."
    Alice looking very tired tries to smile in relief. "Thank the Fates! I feel like I've been pregnant forever."
    50497539413_1d7215e47c_b.jpg

Victor checks on Alice and talks to the baby while Gardenia plays with Kailena and chats with her. "Hello, little one. We are looking forward to meeting you."
    50497539328_651d4a722b_b.jpg

Kailena finds out her Grandpa Victor likes to play games. She laughs and giggles happily as he tickles her with his 'claw'.
    50498401302_5301fa1793_b.jpg
    50497539183_61c3d45544_b.jpg

The kids finish their treats and finally arrive and greet everyone. There are hugs and chatter as everyone gets caught up with each other. Jillian loves animals and Shadow must sense that as he hurries to greet her. Lucus is a budding scientist and Adam tells him that Dedric is doing some experiments upstairs. Lucas waves and grins at Alice and rushes upstairs to watch Dedric.
    50498252686_5e0d676570_b.jpg
    50501445282_2258e104a4_b.jpg
    50498252616_d9211fd24c_b.jpg

Suddenly all eyes are on Alice as she grabs her belly, moans, and doubles over in distress. Adam knows exactly what is happening and hurries over and picks her up in his arms. He carries her upstairs to their room even as she tells him she can walk. "Hush love, I know you can walk. You don't need to, though. I need you in my arms right now."
    Alice stops fussing and flings her arms around him and lays her head on his chest. "I love you, Adam," she whispers as tears form in her eyes. "I'm sorry I've been so crabby."
    Adam kisses the top of her head as he continues up the steps. "It's ok my love, I'd be moody too if I was pregnant and carrying a baby in this heat."
    Gardenia follows but only as far as the living room. She casts a blessing and protection spell.
    50500573988_f23a067021_b.jpg
    50500573973_e1fb910060_b.jpg
    50501284411_12f23b5104_b.jpg

The family stays active to keep their minds off Alice and her labor. Marshall works with Josef on his athletic skills. Jillian, Dylan, and Lexie play video games. Dedric sets up Lucas on the computer working on his logic by competing with the chess program. The others chat in the living room while Wisteria watches the toddlers in the play yard.
    50501284306_40b5d40424_b.jpg
    50501444997_127c19c1bf_b.jpg
    50500573698_127c19c1bf_b.jpg
    50501444947_a9677a9e21_b.jpg
    50523927301_0a1b2f42ac_b.jpg

Adam is timing the contractions while Alice breaths through a particularly strong one.
    50501444912_433abec6a2_b.jpg
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @bekkasan Nice, love The outfit Alice has on, looking forward to seeing the baby
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :blush:

So, for a few years now my daughter has been casually watching me write stories using the Sims game and posting them on here. :) She's also shared in my excitement of how much y'all enjoy my stories and now she's finally reached that age to where she wants her sim related stories to be posted on here and enjoyed as well. :blush: I am happy to share them.

She's become quite the budding little author and I tell you what, I couldn't be more proud. :mrgreen: I love all that she has inherited from me and her daddy. There's really no way to describe that kind of joy. <3 A piece of yourself being passed on to the next generation. Anyway,

I had to work a bit to save her pictures to my desktop and upload them to an image hosting site so they could be posted (and try VERY hard not to punctuate the words :grimace: so y'all can see exactly how she wrote it. I mean there weren't a whole lot of spelling or grammatical errors *happy and proud momma squeal* 🥰 )

So without further adieu, please enjoy the beginning of this cute little story by my 9 year old daughter. :blush: She can't wait to read your thoughts on it. <3

A Horse Tale
    By: LNMorrill

Once Upon A Time, there was a fairy and a horse. The fairy's name was Fern and the horse's name was Cocoa.

Horse-1.png

And they were best friends, They always did everything together. Fern looked at Cocoa like family. And Cocoa looked at Fern as family. Sure Cocoa is a horse and Fern was a Fairy but they still acted like family.

Horse-2.png

They always took care of each other. They ate food together, they played together, they daydreamed together, and they counted stars together whenever it was night. And Fern always made sure to brush Cocoa everyday just they way he liked it.

Horse-3.png

Cocoa always loved it when Fern brushed him. She always kept his coat nice and soft.

But one day, something magical happened... While they were at the fishing pole they saw a beautiful white horse. It had white silky fur, wonderful mane that flew in the wind, and it had sparkles in it's eyes. But there was something strange about it, for it had an amazing horn!

Horse-4.png

Fern and Cocoa went to go check it out. "Wow!" Fern said. "A unicorn! I've never seen one before." Fern said excitedly. "Wow!'' Cocoa whinnied. But the thing was, Fern couldn't understand horses... "I've never seen a unicorn before either." Cocoa said.

Horse-5.png

The unicorn stared at them.

Cocoa trotted over to the unicorn. "Hello." Cocoa said. But the unicorn didn't say anything, all she did was stare at him. "I... I love your horn." He said. "Why thank you." The unicorn said calmly. Cocoa's mouth dropped. "Wow! her voice is so pretty! and so is her horn!" Cocoa thought to himself.

Horse-6.png

Then, their eyes met.

The unicorn nuzzled Cocoa. Cocoa's ears perked up and he felt as if he were going to fall over. But luckily he didn't. "Do you want to be friends?" The unicorn asked. "Oh uh... of course!" Cocoa said.

Horse-7.png

"I still LOVE your horn." Cocoa neighed. "Thanks again." The unicorn said with a giggle.

Then Fern walked over to the unicorn slowly and let it sniff her hand. "Wow, your a beauty aren't you?" Fern said. The unicorn neighed happily. "Your fur is nice and silky isn't it? heh, maybe your fur is better then Cocoa's." Fern said while laughing a tiny bit. Cocoa looked and Fern and he raised one of his brows. Fern started to laugh loudly this time. And Cocoa and the unicorn whinnied.

Horse-8.png

Then the unicorn looked up at the sky and neighed. "I'm sorry my friends but I must go, for I must stop this fun show." The unicorn said. "What do you mean?" Cocoa asked the unicorn. "It means I must flee because the sun is rising, when the sun is out I am not." She said. "Wait, so your leaving?" Cocoa asked sadly. The unicorn nodded. Then sparkles swooshed around her and she was gone.

Horse-9.png

Cocoa's ears went down. "Welp, we should head home now." Fern said while walking away. Cocoa stared at the spot where the unicorn was for a few seconds, then he whinnied sadly. "Come on Cocoa!" Fern called. Cocoa put his head down and followed fern home.

Horse-10.png

To be continued...

:mrgreen:

She's continuing the rest as we speak. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options

@emorrill Comments to L. I enjoyed reading your story very much! :smiley:
    I :heart: the names of your fairy and horse.
    They make a lovely family and it is great that they take care of each other.
    I love how they met the unicorn and she is a beauty.
    So glad they all want to be friends.
    Bummer the unicorn had to disappear.
    Poor Cocoa is sad. Maybe they will meet again.
    Look forward to more. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @bekkasan L smiled the whole time reading your comments and chuckled at the "bummer the unicorn disappeared" part. :lol: I think your comment just made her day. Thank you. :heart: (((Hugs)))

P.S. I wonder how many folks will fail to notice it's not my story. :mrgreen: She wrote it so well! :star:
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @emorrill : aww, that was a nice beginning of the story of Cocoa and the unicorn!
    I really hope Cocoa meets her again and that they fall in love with each other and get many little black and white unicorns! <3
    :D Fern saying that the unicorn´s fur is smother than Cocoa´s and his reaction to it was funny.
    Be aware @emorrill , soon your daughter writes better stories than you. B)
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited October 2020
    @emorrill

Comments to L

I enjoyed the post a lot, the unicorn is beautiful <3
    The shot of the two horses is beautiful.
    The names are wonderful too, great job.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited October 2020
    I give other comments tomorrow,
    TV evening here now.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    L, you are quite the budding author, and your pictures go well to illustrate your story. I really love the one where Fern is looking directly at Cocoa. I love the funny stuff you put into your story. Keep writing...it's fun and you are good at it.

Em, my friend, your daughter is quite the author. Keep nurturing her love of creative writing. ;)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Gamer43251Gamer43251 Posts: 51 Member
    Back after a long time with a new family so this start might hurt ur heads a bit!!

Basicially i started as me Jordan I needed money so i married Geoffrey landgraab after breaking up his marriage then i divorced him made him move out with his ex wife and their kids sold the house moved somewhere smaller bhought the consignment store where my new romantic interest worked at so i could own him basicially now im married to him and hes pregnant due to same sex pregnancy mods and we are in oasis landing expecting a baby hopefully multiple but i just realised he has a duaghter already with his ex girlfriend and his daughter has a half sister who is married to Malcolm landgraab geoffreys son so my family tree will always let me see my exes descendants so thats not awkward at all also geoffrey is now engaged to another dude oh and i have a robot named Alex-4 A.K.A Alexa to help take care of my kids and my step daughter when we get home so yah big first day ngl!!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited October 2020
    I recently bought Hidden Springs and have created a household include of a homicidomania hatchet man, Slain X, and an investigator, Mona Na Songkhla. I'm building their house recently
    This's a story of an investigator falling in love with a criminal, and the criminal trusting the investigator, but the investigator may betrays the criminal at any time
    And who remember Sid Thi, yes Slain X did it
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Sims 3 - Rebuild Sunset Valley
    Chapter Six - Teaching Aaron to Walk and a Rather Unexpected Question

True to Haruo's word, Phil had to go over daily to the dumpster and stick his head in...to see what new things he could find; a task for which his stomach gave him what-for afterwards. After all being stuck headfirst into a pile of rotting leftovers and other offal would leave him a candidate for a raging infection if not an upset stomach causing him to spew all over the ground.
    Screenshot-57.jpg
    Meanwhile, the perpetrator of Phil's ever-present misery, Haruo, sat and read a recipe book, which ironically was Chili Con Carne which would make everyone miserable from capsaicin poisoning. Yay for ghost chili peppers. The hotter the better. Haruo was at Level Six so the recipe books that he bought were several levels below but well, if he wanted to learn extra recipes, such catch-up reading would have to be done.
    Screenshot-59.jpg
    Everyone had things to do. Noel irradiated bugs hoping to turn them into plasma bugs as the return on such insects was astronomical. To take a fifteen simoleon bug and turn it into something that was over three hundred percent more valuable by forcing it to transmogrify into a plasma bug would be quite handy.
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    Haruo and River were inseparable and the house that they were now living in on the deck over the water allowed them the privacy that they sought to have some time to themselves rather than be constantly on guard against having to watch their personal displays of affection so that it didn't gross the rest of their friends out. After all constant kissing would be enough to make someone want to wretch out the contents of what edibles were still in one's stomach.
    Screenshot-62.jpg
    Screenshot-63.jpg
    Screenshot-64.jpg
    Except that this particular time was not within their private confines, it was in the kitchen.

Watcher: "Get a Room if you're going to slurp each other's faces off!"

Teaching Aaron to walk was the job of Haruo while River taught Aaron how to talk. They would debate on who was responsible for the smelly job later.
    Screenshot-67.jpg
    Screenshot-69.jpg
    Aaron finally mastered walking and Haruo picked him up holding him up in the air as both Aaron and Haruo grinned at each other, "Way to go kiddo..." Haruo stated as River watched them indulgently. She loved the both of them deeply without question and watching her husband teach their son made her love Haruo that much more.
    Screenshot-82.jpg
    Finding a replacement for Clarissa was quite the task as the elixir shop position was hard to fill with no-one moving into a barren town with nothing but a few businesses in the area. The area was ripe for house-building and Noel had just started on building his and Clarissa's new house. After all, he'd been smitten by the elixir shop attendant. And the Watcher loves a romantic story.

But poor Noel and Clarissa weren't sure what they'd returned home to find.
    Screenshot-84.jpg
    Haruo had been in the process of making dinner when he was approached by River's friend, Bebe Hart who had this look in her eyes; perhaps one could call it longing. She had spurned Phil's advances towards her because she preferred someone else...but that particular longing was unrequited as the person she was interested in was already in a conjugal relationship.

"Haruo, can I talk to you?" Bebe asked as Haruo stepped away from the cutting board to give her his full undivided attention. "I have a favor to ask..." she continued..
    Screenshot-85.jpg
    Screenshot-86.jpg
    Haruo nodded silently, pondering what sort of favor that could be. "You know how I'm doing science experiments, right?" Bebe continued keeping her eyes steady on Haruo who was now starting to feel like the subject of one of her experiments himself.

It was at the point when Bebe asked Haruo if he would donate a DNA sample to her that Noel and Clarissa had walked in.
    Screenshot-88.jpg
    Noel's face would have precipitated laughter if anyone else had been paying attention to the looks on Noel's and Clarissa's faces. Noel's was a Do I really want to hear this? expression while Clarissa's was a What the hell nuthouse did I just walk into?.
    Screenshot-87.jpg
    Frozen in place, the two of them could only watch the drama play out.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @emorrill: Comments to L: Beautiful sim names for the fairy and the horse. Cool, a unicorn. Aww at Cocoa looking at the spot where the unicorn was. Great story. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @emorrill My heart!!! Oh my.

To L: I love your Unicorn story. I could almost feel Cocoa's hair as Fern brushed him. How lucky Fern was to be able to approach a unicorn. I would like a unicorn as a pet for sure! Thank you for allowing your Mom to share your story. I can't wait to read more. <3
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @emorrill Your daughter is quite a writer! :)
    Comments to L:
    Great names and a beautiful horse!
    How sweet that they have such strong family ties... He's a lucky horse and she's a lucky fairy :blush: .
    Wonderful, a unicorn! I hope they will get along with each other...
    Looks promising. Cocoa seems to be fascinated about the unicorn lady.
    Haha, Cocoa has funny reaction to Fern complimenting the unicorn's fur :smiley: .
    I'm glad the three of them are getting along so well, but what a shame the unicorn has to leave :/ .
    I hope they'll meet again another night. Here's hoping the unicorn will learn to be out also during the daytime.
    Poor Cocoa is so sad... They should definitely meet again!
    Looking forward to reading more :) .
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited October 2020
    Didn't play today, but will try and fit a play session in tomorrow, probably on the Oakley Legacy now I figured out what I want to do. I need to find my notebook though, as that contains the lifespans for Legacy and Story-based saves.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Just want to advertise my newest chapter shamefully again. o:)
    Still remember Haldir carrying his dead son in his arms?
    syEVRoq.jpg
    There has happened something unexpected.
    If you are interested in what has happened, here is the link to the full story: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950668/meet-the-helmquists-a-sims-3-story#latest
    Enjoy reading!
  • Options
    Hey everyone. :)

Thank you SO much to those of you who commented on my daughter's little Cocoa and Unicorn story. :blush: (She was like "9 Awesomes! Wow!" :mrgreen: ) Your kind words seriously brought so much joy to her and made her day. <3 She thanks each and every one of you. You all are so sweet! :kissing_heart: She told me to tell you that she'll work more on the next part of it tomorrow. ;) She's been feeling a little under the weather so I've been making her rest rather than spend too much time on the computer.

Speaking of stories, I've been hard at work writing Chapter 10 and I'm up to 10 pages of it now. :mrgreen: Guess daughter and I are both on a roll huh? ;)

Comments:

@Silverofdreams30 L thanks you for your comments. <3 It seems many of you liked the names she gave her characters. They really fit. :blush:

@AlexaKry
    Be aware @emorrill , soon your daughter writes better stories than you. B)
    ^Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. :lol:;) Hee hee! Thank you. <3

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Em, my friend, your daughter is quite the author. Keep nurturing her love of creative writing. ;)
    ^Oh I very much will. :blush: Thank you for your sweet and encouraging comments to her. :)
    Enjoyed your newest post. I will agree with River that there really is nothing sexier than seeing your man teach and play with your baby. <3

@Puddinroy L thanks you for your sweet comment on her story. <3

@MamaSimTee Your little comment here just made me smile! <3 And I may have slapped my hand over my heart at your sweetness. :blush:
    My heart!!! Oh my.
    L appreciated your comment so much. <3

@meerkattime L was especially happy to receive all those comments from you on her story. <3 She's like, "Do they comment that much on your stories too?" :blush: It was adorable. I'm like, "Yes, they do...because they are wonderful people." <3 Thank you chica. :kissing_heart:

@Gamer43251 Welcome back. :) Enjoyed your post.

Well, I'm back to writing my friends. Stay tuned for a story update in the near future. :blush:

Happy Simming!
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited October 2020
    Truly a fine specimen. I can see why those earthlings love their "doggos" so much!
    EvZaAI2.jpg

Page 4039... and also a little shout-out to @emorrill or rather, her daughter....
    Horsie! Already I know this story is gonna be good <3
    Oh, wouldn't it be wonderful to spend your days just playing in the forest with your best friend?
    Fern is so sweet looking after Cocoa the way she does :)
    Hello unicorn! I don't blame Cocoa for being hesitant. I wouldn't know what to say to one either, except that I love their horn (as long as it doesn't come anywhere near my face).
    Lovely to see the unicorn is friendly! And don't worry Cocoa, the unicorn and you are both gorgeous :>
    Oh no, sad that Cocoa and Fern's new friend had to leave! I hope she comes back soon!
    Also to @emorrill : I just remembered something you told me in one of your previous feedback posts, and I'd like to wish your hubby the best of luck in his job hunt! I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers!

@nilanius what a pretty setup for the wedding! The white with pink flourishes is just <3
    Ohhh, who's a good doggy? Who wants walkies? ....Oh, nice kiss!
    Congrats to Mr and Mrs Greenheart and best wishes with starting a family :)

@bekkasan Yesss, pretty calico kitty <3
    Damien and Mary on a date? I can't wait to see more of that! :>

@Turjan Oh, those Sims and their love of throwing parties that don't fit the season. Those poor guests must be freezing their rears off in that weather! Perhaps the party host just wanted to see everyone in swimwear :tongue:
    4dBYcLV.jpg
    I love Diana's expression here :D it's so perfect! Everyone else around her is panicking, and she's just like "uh... a little privacy please? I'm about to have a baby!"
    And order is restored, thanks to Morgana :tongue: Besides being a doctor, it makes sense that she'd want to see the babies born, given how much she seems to love kids...
    Congratulations to Diana and Tobias on twins!

@CravenLestat Aw, congratulations on the first slow dance <3 love is blossoming!
    I always love talking about food, and perhaps chameleons do too :>
    Pretty painting that Valentina sent. Yep, she's desperate :D pity you couldn't sell it. At least it looks good there (might push your bills up a bit, but oh well).
    Thank you also for putting up the link to your water park build! Unfortunately I don't own all the stuff packs required, but I'll look forward to seeing it in your game!

I'm gonna jump in-game now. Not too sure how much play time I'll get, but I hope to have a couple new Sims to showcase later on. I just downloaded a whole heap of custom sliders by OneEuroMutt and can't wait to try them out. They should make the process a bit easier.

Happy Simming all! :)
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I just started moving to Legacy Island III by Rflong boy I'm loving this town, it's huge world but somehow performance is better than EA world and the world feel much more alive due to having almost all lot type in there! im having so much fun playing as a lifeguard in here,

My lifeguard sim papaya helped Mortimer by giving him a CPR

upld7zyw84bjdd4zg.jpg

It could be Mortimer is feeling lonely knowing that his wife gone awol, he started flirting with my sim after he helped him

l0u0xovh0oqxo7jzg.jpg

Of course my sims reject the flirting because he's already taken

bfjryixely64vabzg.jpg

He also met this good boy owned by local fae

uq923wsl6555gdkzg.jpg

Next duty day, as soon as my sim arrived the beach Mortimer is already there, faking pass out
    And still trying to flirt with sim, getting rejected once again

To think that he's already given up only to see Mortimer caught on fire, this guy cant give up to get my sims attention lmao

wwzbcb9196kxfwkzg.jpg

"What a strange day" Papaya said as he dip himself into a pool to relax

8nrbasnlz81584hzg.jpg

ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited October 2020
    So, ya, what happened was I aged Claire's baby up to a young adult and she was really purty so bonus makeover - Claire's baby all grown up! Who I named But.thead because I didn't plan on using her. :sweat_smile:

ps she just can't seem to smile and it isn't just a pose problem. :lol: Oh well. Stoic beauty it is. :tongue:
    jTPpnHq.png

6nLGZmf.png

h1UpWGB.png

She just lives in a constant state of worry, judgment, or boredom. :lol:
    3myj68d.png

c3a4pPD.png

But, seriously, I changed nothing about her. I have a genetics mod that clearly did a wonderful job mixing her genes. I meant to do more makeovers tonight, but then this one took me 2 hours soooo see you in the next 10 years! :kissing_heart:

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Emily4331 What skin are you using that gives such a pronounced suprasternal notch?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top