Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Started building a very spooky looking house from scratch for Nikki & Dayvid to move to. I plan to switch to their household occasionally at night when the rest of the family is sleeping to check on them. Rosalie will always keep in touch with Nikki and make sure the children get to see their Aunt & Uncle often.

I feel it's in Rosalie's best interest that her sister move. Even though they are close, with Nikki being a vampire now Rosalie felt it be safer for the children to grow without the fear of becoming one without their choosing so.

Rosalie will always invite Nikki & Dayvid over for:
    Birthdays
    Christmas
    Spooky Day Costume Parties
    A Feast Party in the Fall
    Any other parties.

And StoryProgression will always let me know if things are going well with Nikki & Dayvid, so I can switch over and take control if needed. And if something ever were to happen that would cause enough open slots, I'd be happy to move Nikki and Dayvid back in.

Although I also plan to keep an eye on their mother, Juliette Queens. SP has been very helpful and if I'm correct she's a teacher. Rosalie has always invited her over to parties, or the occasional visit for her to see her grandchildren.

I will soon, someday, have to choose which of the kids to keep playing with and who to move out. I already know Eduardo is the heir since he's firstborn, but the rest of the children are quite entertaining.

I also played again with the Whitfield Family in my Beach City save. Unfortunately, I think now that save has the Full Moon problem too. I tried hard not to save during it, but I must've accidentally.

I'm tempted to just play saves on one moon phase and forget about the zombies and crazy happenings. The constant always weird clothing changes is worse than the zombies anyway.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    So I ended up scrapping my last play through. One accidental click of risky woohoo and suddenly that sim had quadrupalets and it became too much. So I am starting over from scratch! First I set up the world with an equestrian place and a laudromat because I noticed there was no laundromat anywhere in hidden springs. Then I created a new potential husbando for my sim!

Meet Oliver Greenheart
    Screenshot.jpg

He wants to find the right someone to raise 5 kids with. So he will be pretty ideal for my sim.

Then came the house, which needed a bit of decorating (note the front yard changed at the end cuz one of the gates would of otherwise been blocked off by a vehicle:
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Screenshot-3.jpg

Then it was time to start playing. My sim is Melissa Fairchild and on her first day in the world, had her head to the local gym and wouldn't you know it, Oliver who has the athletic trait, happened to be there!

Screenshot-4.jpg

There was an immediate connection as he was instantly infatuated with her and why shouldn't he be! I tailored his traits to be compatible with hers!

Screenshot-5.jpg

Then it was time to purchase a horse. The reason I couldn't do the horses last time was 7 babies filled the house and there was no time to give the horses attention. This time things will be different I feel, especially since I reduced the lifespan setting from epic to just long. So she rode home, and while eating dinner, Oliver called and the two chatted. Tomorrow she will see if he'd like to go on a date!
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Puddinroy thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was longer than usual but I wanted to keep the whole tomb to a single video.

I'm almost half way through Episode 80 now. I'm hoping to keep it shorter. It'll end with everyone at home in their new house in Dragon Valley. I'm not sure how much we'll see of Dragon Valley though it all depends on how long it takes to get Craig cured.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you :3 Your pics are super cute. I feel like my drama is rubbing off on you because those are some dramatic shots. :lol:

@emorrill What are the odds that your husband showed you Mongolian throat singing before? :lol: They can't be high, poor Mongolia never gets talked about. :( And lolll I appreciate it. I wasn't seriously calling them boring, was just in a self deprecating humor mood the other night. :tongue:

@Turjan I am a one trick pony, but at least I'm pretty good at that one trick. :lol:

@Nikkei_Simmer 's post inspired to give a makeover to River. I like her nose a lot better once I brought her nostrils back from the dead. :lol:
    XI2RpJf.png

u8tJ6vy.png

iPNv4RP.png

And kept her olive green eyes because my eyes are olive green and I spent my whole life hating my eye color, but since I have come to love it I will defend olive green/dark green eyes to my grave. :angry:

@Puddinroy Thank you!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited October 2020
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer 's post inspired to give a makeover to River. I like her nose a lot better once I brought her nostrils back from the dead. :lol:
    XI2RpJf.png

And kept her olive green eyes because my eyes are olive green and I spent my whole life hating my eye color, but since I have come to love it I will defend olive green/dark green eyes to my grave. :angry:

90.gif ~wolf-whistle~

Seriously, @Emily4331, You've made her gorgeous. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Haha! Glad you like her :3 Now I have to go makeover every female sim in the game per the law. :lol:

So, guys, I've been playing Baldur's Gate 3 early access, right? If you like DnD games like Neverwinter and Baldur's Gate, add me on steam so we can adventure together. It's lonely here. I keep breaking the game. You can come be mad at how thorough I am with exploration. :lol:
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited October 2020
    @Emily4331 - My wife's been trying to get me to play DAO with her and we do play SWTOR. :) It's been so long since I've last played SWTOR, when I went to make my new character, I realized I'd forgotten how to fight in the game.

I gotta put the CC sliders back into my game.

I love the realistic skins you used on River. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    It's official! There's a teenager in the Lowell household! Henry was on the verge of learning to drive when I quit. Send his dad some good luck! LOL!!!

Little Nicholas, who was finally born tonight, is a toddler and looks like Annabeth. Aria becomes a child in one day and Carson and Annabeth will be adults soon!

Henry:
    50507819823_e609f41a37_h.jpg

Nicholas:
    50508528581_41435cd76d_h.jpg

They'll try for baby #4 next time I load up.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited October 2020
    @Emily4331

Thank you, he's sort of to be a mob boss but I am not
    really good at creating those characters lol.
    She's beautiful with your mad makeover skills haha,
    I am better with the males.

@emorrill

You are welcome
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2020
    @Silverofdreams30 Sorry thought everybody knew Al Pacino's Scarface Tony Montana but Papaya looks like him.I will show you mine later.

You did awesome,love the whole look To me he is a really good premade worthy of placing in any world just unique looking.

@emorrill I am a man of my word he is sitting and ready later when we talk I just have to take 20 sec to put him on simfileshare

His name is Hunter Blackthorne

But now he kidnapped Oyon and she fell in love became his wife and they are a duo terrorizing Sunlit Tides :#

OXov7y7.png

BRB gonna take a pic of my Papaya Cruz

@Emily4331 Would compliment you on her but you might tell me I am lying and she is terrible and and how dare I think you are talented and good at stuff :D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @CravenLestat

Thank you,
    he is indeed a well made EA sim I saved him to the bin.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @Silverofdreams30

This is him in my bin solo version ,the other is with his girl who is also a townie I made his mob wife,he wears same outfit but is black and white with her

Anyway my townie makeover is one step

Step 1: 70s 80s 90 stuff outfit

Done :p

ObI5PDb.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Puddinroy Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Lucky palms Update

The waterpark and A love lost is a love gained :o

Big update so apologize in advance so much happened

Started the day after waking up getting my mail and if you remember my last update you will not believe the letter I got of all people from Valentina the snobby sim I said was awful and refused my gift and drove me crazy

"I know this might surprise you but i'm just crazy about you.I think we should get together and see what happens" :#

So did my dig and got excited cause the second said jackpot you found a rare gem I was excited but it was worth a lot less than the regular find

Dig 1 Paladium/405 simoleans

Dig 2 Septarium Nodule <-- the one the pop up said "jackpot you found a valuable gem" lousy 189 simoleans

Am around 1k even money now saving to build a box to put a bed in tired of tent sleep

yz3sWm8.png

My fun level was low so decided to go to the Parrot Island Waterpark.A fun destination that attracts a lot of people in a hot desert town like Lucky Palms.It is a fun park with a pool,waterslides sprinklers etc all within a bio dome.

iFKGoKU.png

kZzLyZ4.png

I seen a cutie wooty hiding by the water slides caught him and look how adorable he is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW a womrat

cNulHz4.png

I gave him cuddles and love and let him go

ZtbYqJT.png

Now it gets spicy guys if you remember Bekkasan dared me to pursue someone else and drop Colette well guess what happens next and remember my gameplay is gameplay not planned not set up is real time me playing only.

Bekkasan did not know but she saved my sim

Sims started pouring in to the venue and after letting womrat go look what was by the entrance

Colette tried giving flowers to a guy and he rejected her BWAHAHAHA so much fail it burns

lUIcVOA.png

It gets better I went stalker mode hiding by the radio and watched,she tried several things and he rejected every single advance HAHAHA

4kGHqkJ.png

Man I was loving this eating it up like it was cake.

My sim was hungry went to get fries and YES!!!!! Kiki was the concession worker

For those that been around I posted her before on this thread she is way pretty so don't judge her in the goofy outfit and silly hat.

We got to talking and everything was sooo good and our horoscopes matched

GLbhmDT.png

I kept pouring on the charm

XQQCAWt.png

We got along so good she accepted every advance and even did her own

dTRrKYe.png

Taking photo together does not count as a kiss or first kiss so I went for it (Have not had wish yet that day but waiting on it) you guys should too is a big wish point score

bCj7e9x.png

I had to stop there as far as screenies the rest is boring stuff only things after that picture I had to read my little bit of my handyness book to fulfill the wish I did not complete at the library to learn the skill so sat at the picnic table and read then went home to get early rest,I learned the skill one level in handyness

Now need to find Kiki's pics posted here she is super QT sim

Hope you liked my update and Bekkasan that is who my sim is pursuing now you saved me from a cheater sim

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    This is Valentina the snobby sim that said my gift was cheap and to spend more and handed it back.Old pic but found some of herthe one who now sent me a love letter.

B28M0av.png

UBxcx56.png

Here is one of Kiki the concession worker from my recent update old pic but <3 seee :o am having trouble finding my screenies I bet they were on photobucket

aq2GN2Z.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    QKO30iL.jpg
    Tonya wakes up feeling nauseous. Thinking it was simply food poisoning at first, she went on with her day until the nausea persisted each morning. One day Tonya realized something.
    "I need to take a pregnancy test."
    She knew she was being ridiculous. After all she hadn't a-hem woohooed with anyone since moving to Japan.
    What she wasn't expecting was for it come back positive.
    What the heck was going on? Had she had an *a-hem* nightly fun time with another sim while drinking juice and not remember it? How was she pregnant-- okay she knows how, but like how?
    Tonya starts reading pregnancy books, trying to prepare herself for the baby.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    So my sim went off to college to gain the writing skill and a degree as an author. While there, she joined the rebel group and hosted a protest against lack of skills!

Screenshot-6.jpg

And the protest got so large that it succeeded!

Screenshot-7.jpg

So she returned to her dorm and began working on her writing skills...

Screenshot-8.jpg

And of course grabbing snacks in between and socializing with her roommates

Screenshot-9.jpg

Even playing with magic to become a better witch. Oh did I forget to mention she's a witch? That will be important soon, because she got an invitation from a jock to a juice keg party.

Screenshot-10.jpg

While there, this particular jock decided to do a few argumentative things and even tried to embarrass her. Not a good idea

Screenshot-11.jpg

Too bad for her she was unable to get down to the shower to put herself out

Screenshot-12.jpg

And the party continued on until this jock dropped her!

Screenshot-13.jpg

By this point, she had had enough. It was time this party got... fired up!

Screenshot-14.jpg

With the jocks all freaking out over 3 rooms being on fire, she started heading home when suddenly lights appeared and she found herself... probed

Screenshot-15.jpg

Well she went home, went to bed and the next day the jocks were mysteriously missing from class. Funny enough apparently none of them knew how to put out a fire and all of them spent the day panicking over the fire and one got caught in the blaze and died. The fire spread up the stairs and nailed the sim that dropped her, until the game spawned in some fairy sims to that jock house that knew how to put out fires. Only reason I know about the deaths is because the day after there were the jocks outside the art class mourning loudly the less of their roommates.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    Everyone heads to the meet and greet

V4Y7M9S.jpg

Anna flirts with Jamie

1U8Attk.jpg

She might use him to have someone do her course work for her!

Mewtywr.jpg

Later Tammy and Megan have dinner and then head to bed early

5iLWpFV.jpg

The next day is time for the first classes

zrHIjQB.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Going to find out about getting a new internet provider Friday, hopefully. I've still been working on moving, got to do the big things like beds and appliances this weekend but I'm hoping to be back on here in November. I'm probably still not going to be on as often as my schedule the next couple of months will be rather busy but I'll at least be able to post and leave a bit of feedback then. I've been doing alright, haven't gotten COVID yet, although we buried my great-grandmother yesterday morning. She done a lot for my family so it's been kind of hard not having her around anymore but at least I know she is in a better place. I also know that she's not suffering from Dementia anymore so that helps a bit. Anyway, got to get back to moving and other things but just wanted to check in. I plan on catching up on reading stories once I can, although I won't do feedback on every single page as it'll probably be several by the time I return.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    122101152_667977877459801_7620177470250185833_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=07e735&_nc_ohc=u89NJrXNBeMAX-zu6sW&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=685f7665b7ec9971a073dc720924d94e&oe=5FB4615E
    Does anyone know where Liam's hair come from? I had installed it with like 1000+ CC items folder, but had to delete it all as
    it made my game lag...however I need his hair and it didn't say who created it.

121649427_667977790793143_8779914404655330121_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=07e735&_nc_ohc=ms6tOSOf7IsAX8J6tkj&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=56a25f5afe34cc8f9b3304795260c40e&oe=5FB3CC80
    Along with her hair.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited October 2020
    @jillbg Sorry to hear you and your daughter got the covid. Glad you are both improving!

@RedDestiny92 I love the new pet! My Ballan family has one in their backyard. Clarabelle is her name.
    lol at the pic of both walking the stride! So funny.

@sarabeth2984 Glad to see things working between Aiden and Marigold.
    Congrats on the baby. Bummer things didn't work out with Dante and Violet.
    Thank you for your comments. :smiley: Yes, I built their house. Still a work in progress as he will start renovations soon.
    Your main family seems to be doing very well. I love that horse! So pretty!
    Glad to see they are making friends and Gideon looks very handsome as a fireman! :love:

@CravenLestat Yes, you have lots of heart failure gals to choose from! ;)
    I laughed at the snowball fight. How does a snowball hit a ghost and knock em down? That's the sims devs for ya. Inconsistency.
    Cute pirate picture!
    lol, glad to be of some help saving you from a cheater sim. Kiki is beautiful even in her goofy outfit.
    giphy.gif

@nilanius Horses are very needy so can understand selling them with all the kids.
    oh my starting over!
    Good luck with the new sims.
    That is a nice mob of protestors.
    Oh my, your sim has a fiery temper! Sorry couldn't resist.

@alanmichael1 I love seeing fairy sims diving! So cute with the wings.
    Congrats on the new love and new baby.

@TinySpaceFox That is a grumpy picture of David!!
    Martin is so cute in his scrubs!
    I've still not done the firefighter career.
    I like the promotion uniform!

@emorrill I'm not much on designer labels on clothes so I didn't buy stuff like that for me or my son. :grin:
    yes, that is a better close up of his shirt, but gosh, hun, that is not an adorable pouty face! :confused: You know how much I :heart: Shane too!
    Not really rockin' the music. :grin: but you know that is not my genre.
    The girls look fantastic!

@Emily4331 Cute video. The kid was not impressed. We used to do that as kids and Mom and Dad always told us we would ruin our vocal cords messing around like that. :open_mouth:
    I don't think I've ever seen a boring makeover from you. Risque, yes. Hot, yes. Provocative, yes. Beautiful, yes. Funky, yes. Boring, NO!
    Beautiful girls!
    Your River is beautiful.

@AlexaKry Thanks! Saw you on the other thread too! :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! I think they make a cute couple. Look forward to seeing who you pair your Damien with. Perhaps your simself? :smiley:
    Oh my gosh! What you did with Papaya is amazing. I made him over when playing my mermaid/cowboy story, but he sure didn't look like that. Awesome job!!
    Your Damien looks fantastic!

@king_of_simcity7 Oh good, more uni drama!
    And let the drama begin. Nasty Anna!

@Nikkei_Simmer ok...now I really got to make a girl werewolf happen! This is just a wild picture of River!
    Screenshot-35.jpg

@ohmyohmy Halle is very pretty!
    Riley is a cutie. Love her costume!
    George is funny dressing up as himself.
    Bummer about the death at the party. So sad!
    Gosh, lots of birthdays!
    George looks like Al Roker in that picture after his birthday! I swear I've seen Al do that pose on TV!

@Turjan Hey! Yes, you will see eventually. Only a few weeks till spring, but since it took me three updates to do snowflake day...who knows how long before you guys find out what will happen. :grin:
    Great pics of your sims...even the IF's (shudder) :lol:
    Oh, I always love seeing Marcus!
    Marcus is not going to procreate anymore? Sigh. He makes such pretty kids.

@jonny522 That was a very insightful conversation between them. Ryan knows his son well.
    I enjoy seeing how the other members of the family are doing.

@KNORear oh, bummer about the dog.

@Puddinroy Hi! Thanks!

@rubyskywalker Sounds like things are going well.

@HillyBeth cute pics of your sims.

@wolfkomoki1 Congrats to your sim!

@Brandontaylor ::waves:: Hope things continue to go smoothly for you.

@GraceyManor Don't have a clue. I bet if you start a thread in GD someone will know though. :grin:

Such pretty colors!
    50501779472_6bd1939eea_b.jpg
    Post edited by bekkasan on
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan
    50501779472_6bd1939eea_b.jpg

Wowie! What a beautiful shot! I can feel the coldness...brrr!
  • Options
    @bekkasan Can you believe people are able to train their voices to do that without damage? It's crazy. I can't even make that noise, probably. :lol: My vocal chords can't handle it. :lol: Ahah thank you :heart: Risque is probably the middle name of all of my sims. Always more fun to play than my goody goody sims, though. :tongue:
  • Options
    Starting in SV for these makeovers. Making few changes to facial structure, but nothing too drastic. That's the goal, at least. :lol:

I started with MY BOY THORNTON's "wife" Morgana. We all know that relationship is doomed to fail, so congratulations Morgana, you just won a free makeover! :open_mouth:

Morgana is a really lovely sim, but I felt her face needed more uniformity, so I moved her mouth down a bit more and made her lower lip a bit plumper. She's really small, so I gave her a very shapely dress to contrast and give her a more interesting silhouette. Oh and I made her purple eyes a natural dark blue because realism. I really like how she turned out, though their house is a nightmare to get good pics in. :lol:

AVreKAG.png

uVZG7cc.png

ZgK3SM9.png

RgABgVd.png
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comments :smile: Nice winter skies :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji