Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    @Mikezumi Oh, you had me when you got to "drinking margaritas" :lol: .

@Emily4331 I hope your doing better. Well, at least you sound better :smile: .

@Brandontaylor Thanks, but pretty much all the work on that house was done by Johnnywr. I just changed it a bit to fit the world and added a few things. I didn't take any pics of most of my reworks, but I will add some later.
    I'm still reading your updates, and I'm afraid I repeat myself, but I admire your patience. I guess I know why I don't do any challenges :lol: . But it's great you enjoy that kind of play.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you. Now you made me curious what you mean by making Black a fairy the hard way. I assume it's not alchemy, as you mention the arboretum (Disclaimer: I guess it shows that I never play fairies :wink: ).

@ZeeGee Ooh, I don't think I'd ever use make-up like that, but that surely looks good on your version of "Krusty" :smile: .

@Nikkei_Simmer I'm used to your lightnings and meteor strikes to deliver sims to the Grim Reaper, but I guess it works better if you double them up :lol: .

@Karritz Hmm, I guess I don't have the patience to look for stuff that looks basically the same (at least to me). As much as I like WA, I still haven't got a single complete collection (I will get to that at one point though). But It's nice I can just watch that in a video, yay! :smile:

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited September 2020
    Given I mentioned that I spend most of my in-game time with changing up lots, I may as well not be so lazy and not post any images. No wonder people think I'm just changing the wallpaper in the same building all the time :wink: . So here are just a few examples.

I'm playing in Lunar Lakes at the moment, and some of the starters there need some TLC, because they are more or less floating in a very precarious manner. The first example is this one:
    Wwp3ELZ.jpg
    In its original state, the house doesn't have a ground floor and is only propped up by the one steel column you see below those two large windows on the front, and the stairs that are now hidden behind the new entrance door (the original building doesn't really have one).

The most infamous starter building is the next, which consists only of the upper two rooms and some free-floating platforms and open stairs, which are now hidden behind those two lights next to the front door.
    UqmQ4Tj.jpg
    I gave it an ITF tube elevator to make the routing more bearable. Of course, this means that neither of these buildings are starters anymore, but hey, I didn't want to look at the originals any longer.

Lunar Lakes has three public pools, and I changed the Natatorium here to a pool club, which included giving it a properly sized ground floor to fit the dance floor and stage.
    3L2RrqK.jpg
    Given this is only a 25x25 lot, it only fits a Late Night stage, here utilized by the adults in my current household.
    LRfoWCl.jpg
    Hesper got her pregnancy notice during that performance :lol:.
    htMI0tv.jpg
    Also, I made a few changes to the upper floors since, including adding a waterfall to the pool and de-cluttering the bar level.
    GV0wkYg.jpg

This is one of the other pools. I added a bar and restrooms, but it still needs some help.
    WAB2BAe.jpg
    I'll see whether I can fit some small dance floors on those "leaves" in the water, as the lot has next to no space in its current form.

Lots I added, like the coffeehouse and that dance club, sometimes only needed a bit of change regarding their plants.
    Srh3jmY.jpg
    This here is one of the two consignment stores you get automatically in the library, just a bit adapted to LL:
    6e2c8P8.jpg

I also tried to add the large ITF house you get in the library, and I only added a tube elevator and "de-platformed" the lot. I like the look of those platforms, but they are annoying during play.
    e5j4vMR.jpg
    No idea whether the lot will stay, as it suffers from ceiling tile cancer. Maybe, I'll give it a try.

Talking about "de-platforming", I also did this with the lots in town, here one of the empty houses LL starts with:
    CKtlP3y.jpg
    I'm afraid it looks worse than before, but it's much more usable now. I'll probably see whether I can make it look better as soon as someone moves there, which is planned to happen in the near future.

Here's that town overlook, where I at the moment only removed the pointless labyrinth inside and gave it some windows - the rest is original. I'm still debating whether I should make it an ITF-style cafeteria or an elixir consignment store. It already has all the tables you need for a cafeteria, so there's that. I wonder if I could combine both functions :smiley: ?
    BJ5Zfww.jpg

I'll stop here, and I haven't even touched on the lots in the craters, some of which need lots of changes, but you get the drift. I also plan on changing one of the four remaining glass domes, the "Memories of..." kind, into an ITF-style cafeteria. I guess the Twinbrook dome is the ugliest, so I may use that one. Anyway, I have quite a bit of fun with that.

I'm also still playing. Here's for example Spiro (second from left) hosting a "party" (objectively the most boring one imaginable, but he has enough LTR points to buy the reward that makes everyone say otherwise :smiley: ), because he had to, for work.
    2p4UV96.jpg
    The image carries all the excitement there was. And they are all military. Which shows the difficulty of those LL outfits: They don't adapt to body weight or muscle size and always make sims look as if they were super skinny. You can see that I'm still no fan of CAS, or I would have changed this already.

Here are the kids, in a casual conversation while playing with blocks before they go to school.
    Tef3i8M.jpg
    Well, let's see what we do with Jelly Bean *whistles innocently*...

That's it for the moment.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    Lia

After Betty leaves, Mary floats outside and down to the front of the house. She peeks in the frost-covered windows and sure enough, there are now two men in her house! "Oh, that's right, I'm not allowed to call it my house even though it feels like mine. Hmm, a redhead. I wonder if he has a temper? He looks kinda cute." She looks through the window wishing she had the nerve to go in, but Betty said he was a ghost hunter. He might decide to capture her especially if he thinks she has caused all the damage around here...which she did. She giggles nervously.
    Perhaps Jamie experienced a sense of someone staring at them as he suddenly stops talking to Damien and walks towards the window.
    Mary instantly poofs away.
    50218220957_ae9f56800f_o.jpg

Jamie stares out the window, even though he knows the ghost is gone. He sensed it leaving before crossing the room. A good ghost hunter has a strong sensitivity to ghosts and can generally feel their presence. Jamie is a great ghost hunter. His reputation is well known throughout the scientific and paranormal communities. He commands a hefty fee to rid a home of dangerous ghosts, specters, or poltergeists. He again does not detect anything particularly malevolent in the house. He looks over at Damien who is watching him curiously. "Someone here doesn't want to be seen. We need to figure out the best way to approach this one as it is very skittish. I want to read your notes again on what happened in this house later today."
    Damien nods. "I'll get them out of the safe for you when we get back from town. I started locking them up when I realized the house was full of ghosts.
    50352403043_1b25cbcd57_o.jpg

The ride to town doesn't take too long. Jamie needs to register with the local science facility to work as a ghost hunter locally. He makes an appointment to see the director about the resurrection research as he is not available today.
    50231392692_1e5392973e_o.jpg
    50231170921_9656009926_o.jpg
    50231392927_a4fa45d77a_o.jpg

Damien shows him around the town. He has not explored much himself as he has been busy with the house. He enjoys seeing how beautiful Hidden Springs is. They decide to check out the winter sports park. They enjoy snowboarding and make plans to come back another day.
    50231392662_1c73296c57_o.jpg
    50230526848_ba9677d400_o.jpg
    50230526798_972deec444_o.jpg

They enjoy a fun day looking at the town and snowboarding. Jamie knows Damien has wanted to live in Hidden Springs for many years. The beauty of the town and friendliness of the people will keep him here. They decide to eat at the local diner rather than going home for supper. The special of the day sounds delicious to both of them...spicy chili and cornbread with a sinfully delicious angel food cake dessert served flambe style. It is a wonderful meal warming them inside and out after the day spent out in the cold.
    50231171496_cbdd404e7b_o.jpg

After arriving home, they play several games of chess and are evenly matched in skill. Damien wins this round 2 to 1. Damien heads to bed and Jamison stays up to look for any nocturnal activities by the ghosts.
    He climbs the steps to the attic and carefully inspects the walls. He knocks on the walls as well as pushing on a few of the loose stones. Nothing seems to work at exposing an opening. He checks the floorboards carefully and doesn't find any switches or levers. "Well, perhaps I will have to let Damien loose with a sledgehammer." He announces it loudly enough hoping to provoke a response. The only sound is a faint cooing. It sounds as if there is a bird loose in the attic. He senses a presence nearby that is not a bird. Who is it?
    Behind the wall, Mary fumes thinking about her beautiful home getting wrecked with a sledgehammer! She takes many deep breaths realizing she cannot overreact with a ghost hunter in the house. She remembers what Emmaline said about not panicking and that Damien seemed to be trying to help.
    Jamie settles in and begins reading Damien's notes on Mary's death, and the documentation he has collected on the problems with the house over the years. He agrees with Damien's conclusion that Mary was indeed murdered. Damien has not had a chance to find out if any of the investigating officers are still living. He wonders if it is Mary who returned and did not move on after death. She definitely had a traumatic death, and the killers were never caught or even accused of murder. That could be enough to keep a ghost from moving on.
    Mary peeks on the men. Damien is sleeping, and the cute redhead is reading and keeping watch over the house. She snorts. "Let him stay up all night for all I care." She changes into warm pajamas and gets under the covers and falls fast asleep.
    The night stays fairly peaceful. He hears limbs creaking in time with the slight wind that is blowing. The soothing sounds of newly fallen snow from the fresh storm, the coo of the bird that apparently is in the attic. He walks through the house one more time and does not find any ghostly activity. Jamie hopes that is a good sign. He locks the notes back in the safe, climbs the stairs, and crawls into a warm bed.
    50262763176_ca4e6278bc_o.jpg
    50230527363_3a5febe67d_o.jpg
    50262950647_95c58d6da1_o.jpg

The next morning after breakfast they both decide they need a workout. Jamie works on martial arts and Damien jogs on the treadmill. Afterward, they split up. Damien going to the town hall to find out about the police officers and Jamie goes back to the house.
    50262950392_c7009ccba6_o.jpg
    50262108423_1b4e1355c4_o.jpg

Jamie is welcomed home by a cute cat sitting on the porch meowing. The cat sniffs at Jamie's hand but when Jamie attempts to pick it up the cat rears back and snarls and hisses at him. "Touchy are we?" Jamie laughs at the cat. Jamie continues talking to the cat and his charm eventually works as the cat finally relents and cuddles in Jamie's arms. "Would you like to stay here at Spring Manor? I think you will like my friend Damien. I will name you, Lia, if that is okay with you?" The cat looks up at him and meows as if she approves.
    Jamie texts Damien explaining about the cat he found. He requests him to stop at the local pet store to purchase some supplies for a cat.
    Damien grins remembering that Jamie always seemed to have a few animals around growing up. His very own beloved dog Max who finally passed away from old age was a gift from Jamie.
    50262762931_b0be033d6b_o.jpg
    50262108403_41ea2d7b0d_o.jpg
    50262762906_3b34caef29_o.jpg
    50262108238_37a3811bc5_o.jpg
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

Busy ... Busy

50359260478_086946fe68_k.jpg

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    girl!, love the photoshoot,
    I also used that hair color we have similar tastes haha.

@Silverofdreams30 Yes! I would love to see your makeover if you can find it and link it.
    Turjan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Ooh, I don't think I'd ever use make-up like that, but that surely looks good on your version of "Krusty" :smile:

@Turjan You mean the giraffe eyeshadow? It's kind of out there but I wanted to give her a bit of an African vibe. That's one of my favorite eyeshadows. It has zebra and, another pattern too which I can't remember at the moment. My favorites are the giraffe and the zebra.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @ZeeGee

Here is a photo of the one I posted.

1PKbQQk.jpg
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Beautiful! Love the background too.
  • Options
    @ZeeGee

Thank you, it's a wall art bigger model she stands in front of it
    and zoomed in.
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    hey all :) i just got back into playing ts3 so i made a new sim and moved them to Riverview. her name is Cori Beckman and her lifetime wish is to reach the top of the business career so i think i'll do that with her. i also tried out brntwaffles' fresh cut day lighting mod to see if i like it, i took some screenshots to compare with the old lighting mod i used before and i have to say that i love how soft fresh cut day is :)

(Cori on her way to work)
    c1b5d1f19973d572d55020122678615b049b3a3e.png

(nearly caught the house on fire.. lol)
    6363922c5c2753560fc44338a003ad9866c29d44.png

(stare down match with don lol)
    db2cff6d2d899243993b2372b00e66775dd9fc66.png

(and some scenery pics)
    fc570f883aba62807c4af6002b29d2c48ffd2753.png

ab6d998a5dd0ddf26d27a448f6af3a7257309d0d.png

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Turjan I don't think the various parts of the tomb collection for each world looks almost the same - I think they look exactly the same. :Do:)

The thing is some of them are in difficult to find places and I had been sending my sims to the WA worlds since that EP was released and never completed anything. And as time passed I felt like such a failure for always giving up or losing interest before completing the tomb collection in a single game. Over the years I'd already found everything a few times but never in a single save. In the end the game defeated me by refusing to let me into the final two tombs in France - so I decided it was just because of a bug and I used sims from that save to complete the collection. Then I moved them all into a new home in Dragon Valley where they will all rest peacefully until or if I ever decide to continue playing with them.

Problem with that new house in DV is it was built in a hurry and I dislike it intensely. It will get bulldozed and rebuilt before I ever play in that world with this lot of sims. And there are way too many sims in the save so that's going to have to change before I play there.

House-Front-View.jpg

I'm glad you're enjoying the videos.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Mushroom Cloud Chronicles - Sunset Valley
    Chapter Ten - Keeping Busy Around the Bunker

The physical and emotional qualifications to survive an apocalypse are naturally equalizing ~Lauren Cohan

In the words of FADM Toshio Nakamura

There were plenty of things to do in the bunker after the bombs dropped. Mostly it was keeping up skills and making sure that we were prepared for when we had to emerge from the bunker after the radiation levels went down. It had been six months and Artie had just come back from his weekly recon of the area. The images that he'd brought back via video were unsettling. Especially things falling from the sky on a regular basis. We didn't know what was going on in terms of these meteors but it proved that the earth was a much more dangerous place now than it was before.

Everyone had settled into what appeared to be a routine. Meals were taken whenever people were hungry - breakfast in the morning was at around oh-four hundred; dinner was between seventeen hundred and eighteen hundred hours. These were long days because we knew every second of our day counted insofar as survival was concerned.
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    Harm noted that he was working on more nanites; evidently he'd come to grips with the fact that Meg and I were dating and it seemed like the tension had eased a bit. He informed me of his intention that plumbots were the best way to insure security around the bunker and that the possibility of the Chinese nuclear attack being the precursor to a full-scale invasion. This was most definitely a "cut the head off the snake" attack since all messages from the Pentagon had ceased the day of the nuclear attack. We were more certain than ever that what was left of the military center of the United States of America was now a six hundred foot deep crater in the middle of what would be Potomac Bay. The Chinese and Russians wouldn't be satisfied with one five megaton warhead set for surface detonation, they'd hit it with three or four. This was not going to be a good situation for DC.

But for us, it was survival. We were in Sunset Valley, British Columbia, far enough away that our only targets hit by 800KT warheads were city hall and Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Gnome.

"Harm, I haven't heard anything from the Pentagon...since the detonations, and well, it looks as though we're on our own...for the foreseeable future." I noted. Harm nodded in response - he knew what that meant for us. No help at all would be forthcoming.
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    Screenshot-37.jpg
    The rest had their own tasks to accomplish and I didn't want to load any more on them than they already had. They knew what the deal was in terms of having to get their skills up to increase their chances of survival.

When one was upstairs in the Agricultural sector of the bunker, one could hear the rain hitting the concrete reinforced bunker roof. And most of us were very uneasy knowing that the roof was all that was between us and the post-nuclear holocaust rain falling from the sky. From what I could tell, the radioactivity in the rainfall was dropping very sharply as rain doesn't hold on to radioactive materials that well. And since Artie, thanks to Harm's foresight had instrumentation on-board that would measure radioactivity in the environment, we were certain of the fact that radiation levels were dropping within the immediate area. However the center of town was still considered hot and despite scientist recommendations in past written journals on radiation measurement stating that places where nuclear weapons were detonated would be safe for travel and decontamination in three to five weeks; we opted to stay away from the sites and considering the fact that Artie's onboard geiger counters went crazy everytime he ventured near what used to be CFB Gnome and was now called Crater Lake; we opted to stay clear away from there as well.
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    Meg's and my relationship had grown quite considerably since she first admitted to me that she was interested in me. Let's just say things were quite amicable between the two of us. And the nights were very cozy.
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    Some of the night shots that Artie brought back were very troubling as vivid colors meant that radioactive dust was still circulating in the atmosphere, which meant that if we were to go out, we would have to wear full on gas mask respirators to prevent us breathing in any radioactive dust and thus suffering internal radiation burns.
    Screenshot-59.jpg
    Harm also learned the technical know-how to create a plumbot recharging station and thus Artie was able to keep fully charged and ready to go and do the tasks necessary. Artie was an all-around plumbot to have. With the Steel Chef Trait chip he was able to make every recipe that we wanted to eat. With the Competent Cleaner, he was quick on the draw as far as clean up was concerned. Every morning, as a RoBotany Gardener, he went upstairs to the Agricultural Sector and gardened our plants. He was also a Handibot and an AI Angler, though with the surrounding area at minus three, our pond froze over (which was surprising since we were covered. Oh well, the fish have a chance to breed when the weather warms up...if it warms up and Artie's handibot trait allowed him to upgrade our appliances. At least we knew that we'd never have to live in fear of anything breaking down with Artie able to fix things. But that still didn't mean that we could lie around and do nothing. We had our own skills to learn...some that aligned with Artie's current skills and others that were more esoteric.
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    Artie told us about a human consignment store clerk who had set up shop in the vacant lot next door on what used to be the Landgraab estate and well...the Landgraab's property had gotten the worst of the blast of those houses on top of the hill; after all the blast wave had travelled outwards at the speed of sound...and pretty much knocked everything flat. Since our bunker roof was so low to the ground it wasn't affected. So whoever this consignment store clerk was...she now had free ownership of what used to be a multimillion dollar estate. So it goes; when things detonate...prices drop precipitously.
    Screenshot-63.jpg
    Dinner was at least a time for us to get together and bring the group closer as a team. Things had been rough for the past six months as we adjusted to a new normal and we knew that things would never be the same again. Humanity had seen to that. Breakfast was often hurried as we all had things to do. Hopefully we would walk the surface of the planet again.

And of course there was some interesting news in the fact that both Haruo and River had managed to become the first to potentially bring a new child into this post-apocalyptic world. Evidently someone was active...last night.
    Screenshot-66.jpg
    Screenshot-67.jpg
    Screenshot-68.jpg
    Screenshot-69.jpg
    Screenshot-70.jpg
    I went down to the Brain Analyzer and decided to hook myself up to it to see if I could increase my gardening skills. At least I didn't get zapped.
    Screenshot-71.jpg
    Artie went and tried to conjure some more gemstones and fishes for us in the magic cauldron - which pretty much blew my mind. Metaphysical things happening did not register in the realm of possibility in my mind or anyone else. Military officers worked on logic. We didn't lark around in fits of fantasy. We survived by using logic and personal initiative. Magic was in the realm of fantasy books and movies. But somehow Artie made it all work. Then he went up stairs and cooked us a perfect meal. We had a lot to thank Artie for.
    Screenshot-72.jpg
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    At least he was keeping us from having to eat burnt mac and cheese.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @bekkasan ... Great Update.

If Mary didn't know it before, she should be certain by now.
    The guys aren't giving up the house, and are more apt to be setting down roots.

Glad Jamie and Damien had a chance to have some fun as well.
    Things will get sorted out with Jamie at the facility, and Damien has a lot of work to do with the other ghosts as well.

Hidden Springs is really nice in the winter with all of the snow ...
    The sunsets can be beautiful too.

Nice Job, Great Work ... Looking Forward To More!

@Nikkei_Simmer ... Nice Update

A lot of it is just the waiting game now, as the team waits for levels to subside.
    Of course they can stay busy in the bunker, but everyone can get stir-crazy after a while.

The shopkeeper up the hill is an interesting twist.
    I look forward to seeing what happens with that.

Did Gracen grow her hair out, or do I have her confused with someone else ... :D

Nice Work, Great Screen Captures, and Looking Forward To More.
    Happy Simming!

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Ultimate Sim Update

yBls4ig.jpg
    Brittany woke up Saturday morning way too early so I just had her use a Potent Invigorating Elixir since she didn't seem to want to sleep.

wKywSel.jpg
    Christopher had a big mess to clean up in the bathroom. I guess when I last stopped, the repairman had left but I forgot to have anyone clean up.

T8sXIMe.jpg
    I was lucky this time as they both were awake to have breakfast together. For some reason not shown in the photo, Christopher's food was invisible.

4B9zi3F.jpg
    Christopher worked on his second book some more and was able to finish it. He didn't end up getting a promotion but it won't be long.

7qpd6TC.jpg
    Then it was time for a pool party. Malcolm Landgraab was one of the first guests to show up so he had a chat with Brittany.

YVLROrj.jpg
    Christopher decided to play in the sprinkler where Vita Alto and her daughter-in-law Zelda Mae-Alto were playing. Zelda recently married Holly Alto due to me changing my settings.

J4wvQra.jpg
    Brittany started chatting with Holly Mae-Alto when Geoffrey and Malcolm decided to relax in the sun.

WZsX3Kc.jpg
    b89W66t.jpg
    Christopher was swimming in the pool when I decided to have him skinny dip. No one seemed phased by it, at least from what I saw.

SF8B7Xx.jpg
    Brittany did a little match making to stir up some issues around town. She made Holly and Malcolm become romantic interests before suggesting Holly Try for Baby with him. As you can see, both were receptive to this idea. Explain that to your wife, Holly. :naughty: Also, Leighton had water around his head still, not sure what happened there.

aSwSa3a.jpg
    Lastly, Brittany went into labor and gave birth to a daughter that I named Lauren Steel. Technically this is a rebirth due to the fact I decided to somewhat follow my other attempts at this challenge. Her traits are Easily Impressed and Genius.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @GraceyManor Honestly? It's the same difference in my book. She's now more dead than she was before.

@Nikkei_Simmer Random townies just can't catch a break with you, can they?
    ****I don't think I've ever seen anyone wear stilettos with long johns before.

@Karritz Great job on all the tombs!

@Turjan Apparently if you search for fairies at the Arboretum, you can get an opportunity to become a fairy. Or you can befriend a fairy and ask them to turn you into one. I'm not entirely clear on the end result as it's the first time I've really decided to give it a go.
    ****Great lot refurbishings!

@bekkasan Jamie must not be a very good ghost hunter if he doesn't know there's one in the attic.
    ****Hello kitty! Good kitty.

@BlackSand Great pics.

@ohmyohmy Great pics.

@Brandontaylor Welcome baby Lauren!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Busy day today, so I didn't get a chance to play. Perhaps tomorrow.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Page 4013, continued

@ZeeGee You're welcome, looking forward to seeing your version of Karen.
    Great job! She looks amazing, and the giraffe pattern looks cool.

@MoonandStars83 Sure is a lot of werewolves. Going to try to do all the occults in this family eventually, fairies or vampires will be next.
    Great pic from your save!

@Nikkei_Simmer That sounds like a fun time, getting irradiated by the radiation.
    Glad to see some things lasted.
    I guess that's what you get when you don't stay safe. Surprised he's still alive.
    Great update!

@Karritz The whole collection together looks very nice.

Page 4014

@Turjan You're welcome.
    They are pretty time consuming. That's why I sometimes play my other save files.
    Wow, Lunar Lakes houses sure are strange. It's nice to see the changes you are making to the town.

@bekkasan I'm glad that Jamie realizes there aren't any malevolent spirits. If he thought there was, I'd be afraid for the ghosts.
    Looks like the park was busy.
    The chili would be a nice way to warm up.
    Damien's hunch is right. Hopefully he can help Mary though.
    It was nice of Jamie to give Lia a home.
    Great update!

@BlackSand Nice picture, I love the way the room is decorated.

@ohmyohmy Hope Cori has fun reaching the top of the business career.
    Glad to see the firewoman came to stop the fire.
    She's looking at Don like, "Dream on, buddy".
    Great scenery pics and great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer It's good to hear they could eat when they got hungry. I couldn't stand only eating at certain times like the military do.
    It was a good run for the Pentagon, just couldn't survive the nuclear war.
    Best to steer clear of the areas where the geiger goes crazy.
    Nice to see stores are opening again.
    Great update!

@MoonandStars83 Thank you.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Karritz I thought those French tombs were the last ones you said you had to do and isn't that what the video you just finished was all about. I'm sure I remember you posting pictures of the tombs from overhead. Is that a different tomb from what you are talking about? So now you still have two more tombs to go? I'm confused.

@meerkattime She is adorable and l love the outfit too.

@GraceyManor Hello to Dad. Seems kinda strange he was watching but not trying to warn or help his son. :confused:
    lol at Ramsey and Sarah.

@Turjan Found 4 people in it because of the headline effects and hearts. Gotta be two in the hot tub if hearts are overhead. :grin:
    Great pics of the houses and venues you've been fixing up.

@lisasc360 You picked some nice outfits for your Karen.
    That was very nice that you brought the outdoors inside for her.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comment on the horses. :smiley:
    lol at Christopher deciding to skinny dip. Looks like a great pool party and lots of attendees.
    Congrats on the baby girl! I know she will be a beauty!
    Thanks for the comments on my update. :smiley:

@ZeeGee Your Karen looks great! I love the eyeshadow. Never seen that before. So cool!

@MoonandStars83 I finally got the opportunity to become a fairy thru the arboretum last year. My sim in Sanctuary got it.
    Thanks for the comment but perhaps you need to read it. Jamie did sense a presence in the attic as well as one outside even though it disappeared before he got to the window.

@Nikkei_Simmer Some pretty dreary shots of the world after the blast. Good thing they have Artie. I wonder what causes the meteors to hit the world. Did all those bombs throw the planet out of orbit slightly into a meteor ring?
    I hope they have some arcade games or pool tables to have some fun downtime too.
    Umm, btw high heels and long johns, fashion faux pas! :lol:

@BlackSand That looks like a great alchemy room!
    Thanks so much for the comments on my update. :smiley:

@ohmyohmy Welcome back. Great pics of your sims and scenery. Love the staredown with Don!
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor ... Great Update!

Okay, Christopher is getting away with way too much.
    First he is acting like the invisible mop trick actually works with cleaning something up.
    Then he goes naked as a jaybird, and no one notices.
    Might have to change his last name from Steele to Easystreet ... :D

Anyway ... Love the Holly/Malcom mash-up.
    I don't usually change people with the social network option,
    but I always have a blast with the 'Convince' someone option at parties.
    Like convince Ryan to Woo-Hoo with Eunice ... They don't usually woo-hoo but the fight it can start can be awesome.

Great Update, Congrats on the Youngin ... Keep Having Fun!
    Happy Simming!

• Options

Amber and Crystal of the Wildwind Coven.
    They are training partners in the Coven.
    There are 6-8 witches per Coven, and 4 Covens in my Dragon Valley.

50361667736_69b0406ca4_k.jpg

Happy Simming!

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Im on lunch at work but ill say i was playing in monte vista one of the premades had two gnomes now they have two dogs. The gnome one and a freezer bunny gnome.
    I like to think they are up to no good usually they only move at 12 or 1 but sometimes i catch them after i place them somewhere. I think i missed my chance to have my regular gnomes get married meh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited September 2020
    @bekkasan I did complete all of the tombs. I might have posted pics when I did it. But now I'm making the videos.

This video I've just posted is about the first part of the adventure chain which involves a series of adventures that eventually take them to Egypt. That is all I did in the video I just posted today.

The video I posted last week was tidying up some of the family related things, mostly aging up the plant sims toddlers to child and two of the babies from baby to toddler. I saved the game with them all safely at home in Isla Paradiso.

Then I used NRAAS Porter to save them and some extra related sims so I could use them in a new save if I ever decide to do more with this group. I will at least need them to display all of the parts of the tomb collection at the end of the final video. I know I can't put all of the parts of the tomb collection together in the current save in Isla Paradiso as every time I have tried to do that some of them vanish and are not able to be retrieved. (And that's without the entire collection so with extra objects I suspect it'll be impossible to put them all together. They resist each other like trying to put the wrong poles of two magnets together and then one of them ceases to exist.) Thank goodness for being able to shut down without saving. I had previously got them to move to a new world and had the same problems in Sunlit Tides. So I decided to try to do it with a brand new save and that worked.

Problem was I had at some point lost the urn belonging to Mia Azul. I went back to an earlier save and picked it up and saved the sim with the urn to the library. I got another 3 sims I made specially for the purpose to visit the house in Isla Paradiso after the family had been evicted. They collected the tomb collections and other objects I wanted to move to the new house on Dragon Valley.

Then I got another sim to take the family inventory from Isla Paradiso and put it into the house in Dragon Valley. It all was quite a long process and I was never sure if it would work but it seems to have worked and I think everything arrived ok. I do know Mia Azul's ghost is haunting again and all of the parts of the tomb collections arrived safely.

I extracted just Craig and Judy from the original house before I evicted everyone and put them into a new save because I couldn't get them past the point of arriving in Egypt with the original save. That bug has been there for a year or two. It is still there.

So I tried to do it with a fresh save and only have Craig and Judy in the save. That meant I had to get them to go to China to find Pangu's Axe and then do a heap of tombs in France to get them to the point where Craig could get the adventure that starts off the adventure chain. I had already done this in the original save but don't think I'd included it in a video. In any case, the video I am posting today is from the point where Craig gets the adventure "Nectar Research Assistance Needed". That is the start of the adventure chain that eventually results in access to the two huge tombs under the nectary.

It took almost 28 minutes of video to get them from the point where Craig gets that initial adventure of "Nectar Research Assistance Needed" until the point where he finally gets the Ruby of Sakhara and heads home with it.

That is this video, The Isla Paradiso Bunch Episode 77, which is now available on YouTube

The Isla Paradiso Bunch Episode 77
    https://youtu.be/e22Ykqi9oEc

Now I'm working on the next episode. Judy and Craig have returned to France and told the nectar merchant what they have found and she asks Craig to go back down to the cellar and see what he can do with the Ruby. This will lead to them gaining access to the tomb of Isael who is the wife of Jean Nectaux. That is a huge tomb and I'm hoping I can get it done in Episode 78. The aim is to find the Saphire of the Crescent Moon.

Once they have the Saphire they will be able to get into the tomb of Jean Necteaux. That is another huge tomb and I suspect will be done in Episode 79. Then that should be the end of this series as they will have completed the aim of finding all of the objects belonging to the Tomb Collection of each of the World Adventure worlds.

EDIT: A list of the adventures in the adventure chain done in this video include:
    Nectar Research Assistance Needed; In the Back of the Cellar; A Cellar Full of Clues; A Quick Follow Up; To Egypt!; Entymology; The Sleazy Merchant; A Little Too Sleazy; To France!

That means there are 9 adventures in this video.

Craig comes across the French Signet of the Nectary Cellars (a part of the tomb collection for France) There are still two more parts of the tomb collection to be found.
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • Options
    OliviaAROliviaAR Posts: 31 Member
    @BlackSand That's a really good screenshot.
    @Brandontaylor Reading and looking at screenshots of your sims just made my night lol Especially the one where Brittany was playing match maker.
    50367188388_aeb7c99673_m.jpg
    Sometimes All You Need Is A Warm Hug From Your Bestfriend
  • Options
    @bekkasan

Wonderful update, the guys look so tough driving the motorbikes hehe.
    It must be difficult for Mary to see other people using her former home.

@BlackSand

Nice photo.

@Brandontaylor

Great update.

• Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played on the Oakley Legacy.

Rose has managed to unlock her Gardening Skill, meaning there are now four Sims that can garden. Talking about the garden, I decided to move some plants around.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :) I've been hard at work and happily enjoying writing some more of Chapter 9 for you. :blush: And here it is. Enjoy! :smiley:

Pelican Town to Sims Town

Continuation of Chapter 9...

The next morning brought with it a golden dawn.

50363934813_3186c7c739_c.jpg

The rays of gold gracefully shone through each window in Harvey’s bedroom creating a sparkling and heavenly sight to wake up to. He felt it a fitting portrayal of how he was currently feeling, ever since kissing the sweetest and most beautiful girl he ever had in his life. And now she was his girl. He was definitely in Heaven.

Rolling out of bed he naturally headed for the bathroom.

Standing before the mirror above the sink, he studied himself for a moment, particularly his mustache. His heart began to flutter nervously.

50364630261_d553c07b64_c.jpg

“Okay mustache,” he spoke, oddly feeling the need to talk himself through this. “You’ve served me well these past few years and...I thank you. But now,” he stopped to draw in and release a breath, “it’s time for you to go. Time for a new beginning.” He smiled, the confidence building. Thinking about Penny’s reaction to his new look helped it along.

Conveniently finding a razor and shaving cream underneath the sink, he began squirting the cream onto his two forefingers and drew in another breath as he gazed at his reflection again. Here it goes…

It only took a few minutes to do and when it was done, the Doctor stood in awe at the reflection staring back at him. It was such a small and simple thing to remove, but it created a grand change; almost as if he’d been reborn.

“Wow…”

50363934678_83c33273d2_c.jpg

In no time at all he was getting himself dressed for the day and as he closed the dresser drawer he began to wonder how the guys would react when he went downstairs. He didn’t usually like to draw attention to himself, but this was something that would certainly draw some attention!

50363934733_c5ee624873_c.jpg

He didn’t want to feel nervous about it, or even care. It was a good change. So he simply brushed it off with a positive chuckle and thought, “This oughta be fun,” and down the stairs he went with a grin.

Upon entering the living area he threw a chill and casual look on his face, surprised to see all of the guys up already, especially Sam and Sebastian. Those two were involved in a game of Foosball, Elliott was reading a book on the couch with his back turned to him, and Alex was, of course, exercising in front of the stereo. Neither of them acknowledged his presence; yet.

“Nice to see all of you up and about on this fine morning,” Harvey greeted.

50364630506_9014b2d23d_c.jpg

The only one to acknowledge was Sebastian, with a slight upward glance, but he ended up doing a double take crying, “Woah,” and losing the ball to Sam. A bright grin lit up his face as he continued to stare at Harvey. “Baby face!”

Upon hearing that the others turned to look at what Sebastian could possibly be referring to. When they found it was Harvey, they all gaped. A stunned silence filled the room.

“Harvey?” Alex asked in disbelief.
    “What’s with the change?” Sebastian anxiously asked.
    The Doctor gave a slight shrug. “It was just time for one.”
    “Gee Harvey,” Sam chimed in, “you look as young as we are!”

That brought out a few chuckles and all Harvey could do was shake his head, hoping he wasn’t blushing.

50363935198_8891caca42_c.jpg

“Yeah,” Alex agreed, “you look like a whole different guy, but...in a good way.” He turned and went back to exercising.

50363935133_4e18452a16_c.jpg

Elliott approached Harvey with a “nice look bro,” nod and then said, “Funny that you decided to shave when I decided to start growing.”
    “Oh yeah?” Harvey asked, studying his face a bit. “Nice!”

50363934968_4a3bc10052_c.jpg

“Yeah. Now I really look older than you. I sure was hoping to keep everyone believing you were the oldest bachelor in town, not me,” he said with a wink.
    “Sorry to disappoint,” he smiled.
    They both laughed.

Sebastian and Sam whispered and snickered about the change in Harvey's appearance by the Foosball table.

50364630651_b29e8e5048_c.jpg

“You think he’s going through a midlife crisis and wants to look younger?” Sam asked.
    “Nah. He totally did this for Penny,” came the reply.
    “Really? I thought chicks dig mustaches.”
    Sebastian shot him an “I don’t think so” look.
    “Well...I mean...dig mustaches on the older guys. Not guys like us!”
    “Maybe...but he had the handlebar mustache and nobody digs those!”
    “True dat!”
    “I hate to say it,” he leaned in closer, whispering softer, “but it’s no wonder why he’s been single all this time. He’s lucky Penny saw past it.”
    “Dude!” Sam snickered.
    “But yeah, he had to have done it for Penny. There’s really no other reason. I bet she expressed her dislike for it. Kindly of course,” he added.

50363934368_3f7c0f3cae_c.jpg

“Yeah she’s a real sweetheart,” Sam mused, thinking back on his younger days with her. “I still can’t believe I lost her to Harvey…”
    “You never HAD her!”
    “I know!” He gave him a sour look. “But I could have...it was all just bad timing between us. It su’cks!”
    “Well, like I said earlier it’s time to start moving on dude,” he said, clapping a hand on his shoulder. “You’re young and there’s still plenty of babes out there to pick up.”
    “There’s really not,” he countered. “Not in Pelican Town, and you know I ain’t leaving home anytime soon.”
    “Well, if Joja Corp takes over the town that’ll change things and certainly bring in more girls.”
    “Yeah, but Mayor Lewis will never allow that to happen.”
    “I dunno…some things are just simply out of his hands.”

50364629876_e9f51e587e_c.jpg

There was a short pause.

“I thought about going after Haley,” Sam went on, “Yeah yeah, I know you think she’s out of my league, but she sure seemed to dig me the other day. Then next thing I know she hooks up with Alex! What gives!?”
    “Well,” he paused, gripping the bridge of his nose and trying to be sensitive. “She and Alex have always hung out together Sam. You had to have seen it coming…”
    “I guess,” he frowned.
    “Besides if I were her and had the choice between jacked Alex and scrawny little you, I’d go with Alex for sure. No contest!”
    “Hey that’s gay man...and harsh.”
    Sebastian spread his hands out. “I’m just stating the facts alright, no offense.”
    “I know...and I know you’re right. That’s why Penny was my only hope. Or there’s Abby,” he dared to add.
    “Nope!”
    “Yeah...okay…”

The two exchanged buddy/buddy smiles at each other, gaining an understanding. So Sam’s thoughts naturally wandered back to Penny. “Seriously, what’s Harvey got that I don’t huh?”
    Sebastian glanced over at Harvey, then back at Sam, lowered his gaze and rose it back up, giving him a knowing smirk.

50364629966_20c2abc2a0_c.jpg

“HEY!”

Elliott and Harvey turned at Sam’s outburst. “Everything alright?” The Doctor naturally asked.
    “Yeah…,” Sam replied, not meeting his gaze and giving Sebastian a look. “I think it’s time for someone to get their breakfast.”
    Sebastian raised a curious eyebrow at what he was implying, but replied with, “I’m gonna go get dressed first.”
    “Yeah you do that…”

Elliott bounced his eyebrows at the two and then turned back to face Harvey. “So you’re going to head over to the ladies’ house? Mind if I join you?”
    “No I don’t mind. I just need to step into Shane’s room for a bit here and check with Emily on how he’s doing.”
    “Gotcha. Well I’ll just be hanging out here reading until you’re ready to go.”

Sam slithered over towards Alex and stood behind him, studying his workout, then began to mimic it.

50363935038_56d0e7b9b7_c.jpg

When Alex noticed out of the corner of his eye he frankly asked, “What are you doing?”
    “I was thinking I need to get a little more toned up,” came the reply. “Alright if I copy your workout routine and learn something?”
    “Sure...just don’t get in my way. I like to keep a steady streak and not get interrupted.”
    “You won’t even know I’m here.”

50364630741_467d483ac8_c.jpg

“AH!” Emily squealed with excitement upon Harvey’s entrance into the room, which caused Shane to stir for a moment. Cringing, she lowered her tone. “You look amaze Harvey! So much younger! I hardly recognized you!”

50363934568_1d5f74ddb0_c.jpg

Then she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear in embarrassment. “Gee I sounded a lot like my sister there didn’t I?”
    Harvey chuckled. “Maybe a tiny bit, but I didn’t notice. Thank you.”
    “I never thought you’d shave that thing off! Why’d you decide to do it now?”
    The Doctor blushed. “Penny expressed that it tickled her a little when we kissed yesterday.”
    “WHAT!?”

Shane stirred again at her cry and she once again chided herself for forgetting to keep quiet. “Well, this is news to me! You and Penny kissed?”
    “Yep.” He beamed.
    “Huh,” she bit at her lip for a second. “Sorry I just...wasn’t ever expecting that. I always thought that if you were going to hook up with someone it would be Maru.”
    There was a sigh. “Yeah I thought so too at one point, but,” he shrugged, “she wasn’t ever interested so...I had to move on. Something just sparked between me and Penny ever since we got here and it surprised me too, but it was a pleasant surprise. The feeling I get when I am with her,” he mused, “it feels like the real deal. She brings out all the best qualities in me, even some I never knew I had, and I’ve never felt happier.”
    “Aww,” she cooed, “that’s wonderful Harvey! That makes me so happy for you both.”
    “Thanks.” He couldn’t help noticing something different about her and then it hit him. “So, you changed clothes.”
    “Oh, yeah...Haley dropped off a duffel bag with clothing and necessities for me about an hour ago. It’s really not my style,” she said, briefly looking down at the outfit, “the sleeve riding down my shoulder is annoying as heck, but,” she sighed, “any chance Haley can get to ‘dress me up properly’ she’ll take it!” She grinned with a head shake.
    Harvey chuckled. “Well it looks very nice on you.”
    “Thanks.”

50363934518_fb942fe4b2_c.jpg

His attention then turned toward Shane. “So, how’s he doing? Did he sleep all through the night?”
    “Yeah he did. Well, except for the one time I helped him to the bathroom again. He was feeling pretty groggy and couldn’t walk straight.”
    “Any concerning side effects from the medication that you could see?”
    “No, but I’ll find out more when he wakes up.”

In that moment Shane began to moan while swaying his head back and forth, becoming more awake.

“Maybe I should take a quick look--” Harvey started until he felt Emily grip his arm.
    “No,” she stopped. “I still think it’s best if you aren’t here while he’s awake. At least for a couple more days when he’s feeling less agitated. I’m trying to provide the calmest environment possible for him during his recovery.” She paused, studying his face. “I know you’re the expert here and want to take care of the patient, but...trust me with this okay? With him. I promise I’ll keep you in the loop and ask for your help when needed.”
    Harvey then studied her face. “You know him better than the rest of us don’t you? Since you work at the bar.”
    Her eyes blinked a bit as she hushly replied, “Yes.”
    “And that’s how you’ve been able to handle him so well?”
    She nodded.
    Respectfully he nodded in return. “Well then, Nurse Emily,” he cracked a smile, “I leave the patient fully in your capable hands. However I will want to look him over again and give him a clean bill of health once he’s mostly recovered. You just let me know when is the best time.”
    “Thank you,” she smiled. “I will.”

Then she sighed as she glanced back over at Shane. “You know Harvey, I really don’t expect any appreciation from him for all this, but...I’d like to hope that he does appreciate it.” She gulped, trying to hold back her emotions. “He needs someone more than he realizes. Someone who understands. I don’t know why he opened up to me the way he did, regardless of being dead drunk, but...he brought me into his hardships...and I’m going to see him through them. I can’t not.”

50364630056_7cdbdc8123_c.jpg

Harvey looked upon her with admiration and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. “He’s very lucky to have you Emily and I’m sure he’ll appreciate you, especially since he’ll be back in his right mind. He better, or I’ll have to have a chat with him.” He winked, but he was serious.
    Emily blushed, thanking him with her eyes.

When Harvey left the room, Emily went over to Shane’s bedside and carefully sat down.

“Aunt Marnie?” he lightly called for, as she wiped away the beads of sweat from his brow with a damp cloth.
    “No,” she lightly replied.
    Shane then cracked his eyes open and gazed up at the voice for a moment. When he recognized who it was, he scowled. “Oh…it’s you.”
    “Yep,” she smiled brightly, teasing.
    “Why are you still here?”
    She wiped at his neck now, causing him to hiss a little from the cold. “Is it really so wrong for someone to care about you?” she asked.
    Next came an unamused look.
    “Like I said yesterday, you may not recall, you need someone to help you through this whether you like it or not and,” she paused, looking over her shoulder at the door, “I don’t see anyone else stepping up to the plate, except for Doctor Harvey,” she turned back, “if you’d prefer to have him help you to the bathroom and give you a sponge bath from now on I’ll see if I can fetch him before he leaves.”
    “No!” came the annoyed reply, as he sat up onto his elbows with a grunt. Emily smiled in satisfaction. “Ain’t no guy giving me a sponge bath! Ever!”
    Emily tried not to laugh while keeping her “that’s right,” look on him.
    “And could you get this blanket off me? I’m roasting!”
    “What’s the magic word?”
    Then came an even harsher unamused look. “Please?”
    “Thank you.”

When the blanket was gone, Shane glanced down at the sudden cool air that permeated his chest. He was still without a shirt on. “Why am I still half naked?” he asked, glancing back up to face her. “I have shirts in the dresser you know?”

50363934153_84c932f93f_c.jpg

The tremors were making it difficult to keep supporting himself on his elbows so he grumbled as he dropped his body back down onto the bed.
    Truthfully, Emily replied, “With how bad you’ve been sweating lately I figured keeping you without a shirt on would save on laundry. That’s just more work for me outside this room when I need to be keeping an eye on you.”
    “I don’t need a babysitter,” he sternly expressed, shaking his head for a moment to ease the dizziness.
    “After running into the wall on your way to the bathroom last night...I think you do.”
    Shane rolled his eyes. “Fine.” Then he discovered his arm was a little tangled up in the IV tubing. He tugged at it in annoyance as he asked, “when can I get this stupid thing out!? I don’t need it anymore and it’s annoying the sh’it out of me!” He tried to untangle it, but wasn’t getting anywhere, only more frustrated. “And it still hurts!”
    “Relax,” Emily calmed, coming over and working to untangle it for him. “I’ll ask Harvey if it’s alright to remove it later today, but for now...just keep your arm still--”
    “I CAN’T!” he shouted at her, but instantly changed his tone upon seeing her facial expression. “I mean, I can’t...keep it completely still, but...I’ll try.” He looked away.

Keeping her composure, Emily fixed up the IV tubing and headed for the door. “I’ll get us some breakfast,” she simply said.
    “Do you think you could find some anti-inflammatory medicine or something too because my muscles ache all over!”
    She sighed. “I’ll look, but I’m pretty sure we don’t have anything.” She gripped the door handle and finally looked back at him. “We’re severely lacking in medicine and that’s why Harvey and Maru will be hard at work compounding the necessities, like that sleeping medication they whipped up so quickly for you.”
    “What?” He looked at her incredulously, not knowing.
    “Yeah,” she replied, opening the door and really wanting to throw something deserving out at him on her way out, but felt it best to just leave it at that.

50364629756_c1f99a2b7a_c.jpg

To be continued... :)

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited September 2020
    @emorrill - Shane's the type of person /sarcasm/ that just brings the best out of people /end sarcasm/, doesn't he?
    If I had to deal with him, by now I'd probably have grabbed him by the throat, slammed his head up against the wall and then beat the ever-lovin' **** out of him. I don't suffer 🐸🐸🐸🐸 gladly and Emily is a "saint" for putting up with his bs.

Then again, I'm getting old...and turning into the crotchety old guy down the block who shakes his cane at the young whippersnappers and yells...
    200.gif
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top