Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2020
    @ZeeGee :p Glad you love her,sure why not maybe she could be famous and use the money from selling albums as cover to her true intentions of raising a genetically superior baby army from her underground super villian lair and conquer the citizens of Sunlit Tides and eventually rule the world with an iron fist.I mean yeah umm singer sounds good :|

Kyra is created from a child from a sim I gave Emorill while back that she lubbs.

@emorrill and @Emily4331 Ok emorrill I checked and think you may be right,anyway Emily on a sim I gave you guys I think was the wrong one.I make a bunch of sims from my breeding them with the in game play with genetics and they all get names the same and have a ton of each.Well I leave them cause to lay to delete sometimes and picked the wrong one.I will fix it am sorry :s I think you got the one bred with my adult Lilo from Lilo and Stitch
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Silverofdreams30 ... Great Update.

I'm glad to see that Dani is still having fun.
    She picked a nice one for a boyfriends as well, and it's also sweet they are living together.

Great song as well, although it has me thinking about Caribbean, which is never good nowadays with everything going on.
    Thanks for sharing and have some fun.

Dang @ZeeGee ... Nice Job!

Yeah, she has star written all over her.
    Love the sleepy eyes and a bit of pouting in the lips.

The outfit is awesome as well, and have some fun with her.

Glad you love her,sure why not maybe she could be famous and use the money from selling albums as cover to her true intentions of raising a genetically superior baby army from her underground super villian lair and conquer the citizens of Sunlit Tides and eventually rule the world with an iron fist.I mean yeah umm singer sounds good :|

@CravenLestat ... Uh-Hmm ... There you are.
    Teal season is open, so I guess I can cut you some slack now.
    I get to burn some shells and that always puts me in a better mood ... :D

Here's a theme song for ya ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM_OWaItNJM

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,363 Member
    @ZeeGee

Thank you, very pretty sim.
    Great video too, the song is amazing I love that one.

@Silverofdreams30 Craven has a knack for creating beautiful girl sims, huh?! And that took me a minute to figure out. Did you mean the song in the video in my signature? Lol, I'm a little dense today.
    @ZeeGee :p Glad you love her,sure why not maybe she could be famous and use the money from selling albums as cover to her true intentions of raising a genetically superior baby army from her underground super villian lair and conquer the citizens of Sunlit Tides and eventually rule the world with an iron fist.I mean yeah umm singer sounds good :|

@CravenLestat Your way sounds a lot more fun!

@BlackSand Thank you! I can't take any credit though, she is 100% CravenLestat. :lol: He even linked the outfit! I do love her eyes. She has beautiful eyes and lips too.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @CravenLestat Your way sounds a lot more fun!

@BlackSand Thank you! I can't take any credit though, she is 100% CravenLestat. :lol: He even linked the outfit! I do love her eyes. She has beautiful eyes and lips too.

Wow ... I'm surprised he let her go.
    Better make sure she's not one of these ... :D

Or maybe ... I just know what y'all are up to ... >:)
    There's an uncanny resemblance at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI7KxEerCYo

Happy Simming!

Post edited by BlackSand on
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @ZeeGee

Yep your signature video hehe.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Before I begin I am setting my dig finds max to two a day,if after a week it is too low will go to three but either way it is my only source of income.

My game play day 1

The sad day came where my wealthy sim father had passed and the official last will and testament was to be read aloud in the courthouse.After an absolutely grueling hour of listening to my relatives strike it rich they finally got to the very the last line......

"Lastly to my dear special son Craven to you I leave a worthless plot of land in Lucky Palms,my miner,a tent a fire pit and 500 bucks.Now stop chasing the ladies and get a job you slacker"

:/

And with that my story begins

Ji0tlIB.png

I started with with my two dig finds which were

A citrine rock worth 38 simoleans
    A iron ore worth 13 simoleans

51 measly bucks made my first day,YAY with that I should go celebrate and take a date to splurge and get a pack of gum and grab free water from McDonalds :#

Azlna9R.png

Was feeling sad after my bad start so decided to let off some steam and headed to the strip mall where the Cobra Kai dojo is and learn some karate.

WHwjNDf.png

Barack Obama showed up after I arrived which was pretty cool

UgkVriI.png

This was pretty crazy so at the gym section of the dojo I look and Palmer Hayes the LP townie is in the corner makin out with Starr *A sim I made for @emorrill a while back.Seriously a elder dishwasher at the diner is already getting more action than my sim .ARGGGGGG

rjhOWKn.png

I love my towns they are always busy <3 this is just the small lil section in the corner of the dojo

fn0Q4cM.png

Ahh yes the dreaded girl slap technique,my sim is on his way already

ZZyDVke.png

First sim I approach and.......no hearts FAIL!!! plus no sign compatabilty

LBxHDnl.png

Well if an elder can get lucky then so can I,so my sim approached Starr and......NO HEARTS FAIL!!!! no sign compatabilty

"This is not my day"

LsYQCY6.png

So far 0-2 with the ladies and poor,will his day pick up?? stay tuned for part two of day one in the life of my sim.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I may have to restart my save because my holidays are gone! I had all the packs checked in my games and there was a festival lot, but no holiday. The season length was set to default(7 days) but I did change the lifespan for my sims.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Day one part 2

Well after my two fails with the ladies I left the Dojo and went next door to the comic book shop and from the outside window looking in guess what I saw...

The game assigned Cori as the comic register girl the sim I made for @Brandontaylor

TkMHSMz.png

Yay,umm yes I would like a comic please...and your number.Which later didn't get and yet another NO HEARTS FAIL!!! but but but...we did have compatible signs so hey it's something.

I bought a comic called not joking (Super Cute girl Maya #279) I would buy that IRL truthfully.

2bMAqxP.png

I left there after my now 0-3 start was getting hungry and at the park spotted an unattended cheeseburger.YAY for free food B)

BDRAD29.png

I literally rushed there how embarassing to take a cab tell him to step on it just to go eat a cheeseburger left on a table

And that I did with zero shame

XmtDj8E.png

So decided after my free tasty meal to go to the library to use the potty and read my comic book

On the way there through the window I spotted Venus a sim I made for Meerkattime sitting reading a book.Another shot at a hottie sim woot woot.

ShpE7tf.png

Here I come,hey get back here :s

vXIk1JI.png

Ok this is the best screenshot ever...before I post it NO HEART FAIL!! with Venus

Check this out how hilarious and just the game doing it.Bwahaha another hottie sim walking in and my sim is like "Gigggity!!"

xttsTlc.png

That sim is Diane by the way she is really pretty hard to tell from far away.

And FAIL!!! NO HEARTS and not sign compatible ARGGHHHH

zTeMuKv.png

I blame it on the mood cause there was a baby non stop crying the whole time killing my playa mojo so have an excuse.

I am not lying look,it was driving me crazy.Wanted so bad to toss that kid out the windo.............I mean umm nothing.

OAV3FCv.png

As I was leaving Tiana walked in and started talking to Venus but I gave up for the day after 0-5 with hearts and only one sign match.Was a good time to call it a day.Tiana is a gorgeous sim but no way I am off my game my lady magic was on the fritz.

P59PtaC.png

Goodnight Lucky Palms maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

86UK7vJ.png

Current funds 551 simoleans - 7$ for the comic book

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,363 Member
    @BlackSand First of all, I LOVE GARBAGE! And yes, there does seem to be an uncanny resemblance. Hmmm...stories popping into brain faster than processing capability...processing capability....processing cabability...KABLOOOEY

@CravenLestat You are going to lose your Lothario reputation if you don't up your game!
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @CravenLestat Bro, that is a picture perfect Obama sim. lol

Also, if any of you guys besides @Silverofdreams30 (we're already Switch Friends) have Animal Crossing and want to play, message me so we can exchange friend codessss.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Oh, I've been playing a bit as well. :3

This is my sim, McKenzie. She just won the lottery and got 100 simoleons. :tongue:
    Ma3HIVD.jpg

I'm playing an edited Bridgeport by Moonestate on Tumblr. It doesn't have a population, so I Porter'd all the Bridgeport families here and added a few more simmies for flavor. Like Gavin Pinkerton. Because I love him.

Anyway, I saw Vladimir and Gavin walk into Eugi's, so naturally I had to corral them to give them makeovers and allow McKenzie to try her luck. :lol:

I don't know if I have ever given Vlad long hair, but now that I have I may never go back.
    UV20ODp.png

Gavin gave Kenzie this sly little smile which a) killed me and b) probably means he likes the makeover I gave him, right?
    t5lkpxC.png

• Options
    @CravenLestat ... Great Updates.

Sorry to hear your mojo has taken a hiatus.
    I bet the pages in that comic book are getting a bit dogeared ... :D

Hope you have better luck tomorrow.
    If you're still having no luck with the ladies, find the Elixir Store or something.
    Whatever you do, don't buy a cheap van and start investing in duct tape ... This time anyway ... :D

Oh crud, sorry ... I told you I was going to cut you some slack.
    Have fun ... Good Luck, and thanks for sharing your story with us.

Happy Simming!

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Langerak Family Update (Day 125)

7L12aaA.jpg
    Baby Michael needed taken care of early in the morning so L4U-Rn decided to help the family out.

OWmVHHy.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie were up before anyone else so they chatted for a bit until Ariana woke up. They then ate breakfast together, although Quinton was coming down the stairs at the time.

76DXPZP.jpg
    Ariana then took care of the garden before going to work. It seems the Forbidden Fruit is growing just fine, as well as the 5 or 6 money trees.

sc4Eoz5.jpg
    Quinton always seems to be the most relaxed when playing guitar. He's only a few points away from maxing the skill.

NrIKlb7.jpg
    Melanie continued to work on her newest book when she made enough money to gain a promotion to level 2.

fCeu8Nb.jpg
    Quinton returned to work for the first time since gaining his degree. He was at level 1 in the career before he quit to go to university, but is now starting the job again at level 4. I'm hoping he makes it to the top of the rock star career.

fwFe3ks.jpg
    GjOyGik.jpg
    Quinton didn't get to see Michael's birthday/age up due to work but at least the rest of the household was there. Michael aged up into a cute little toddler, I'm looking forward to seeing him as a young adult. He won't be an heir or anything but it was mainly so the family tree would become larger. That's kind of the main idea for this save.

mhfwhjE.jpg
    I have no clue why Dwight was having a fit. There was nothing in his way to the chair but he still acted like he couldn't sit down. Then, the full moon caused him to transform so it was a pain trying to get his supper finished.

9vQQTpD.jpg
    L4U-Rn got Michael started on potty training. The family were getting ready to take showers and go to bed, or doing their own things.

zP7mNtw.jpg
    Lastly, I heard music coming from the family cemetery so I looked to see who came out. It was Tommy Bunch, but I forgot how he was related to the family. I then remembered he was married to Jessica (Jones) Bunch, sister of Eric Bunch who is Melanie's father. I looked to see who his parents are as I also forgot that and they were Ethan Bunch and River McIrish.

***I've got feedback coming up later, although it may be a while as I'm watching the Academy of Country Music Awards tonight.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Nikkei_Simmer all I can say is wow some story line and pictures.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Page 4010, continued.

@lisasc360 Karen looks like a classy young woman now.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    I'm hoping to see Cori again next time I play the save. Still got a bachelorette party to through so I'll invite her.
    I think they needed a night out, and they seemed to have a nice time.
    Thanks for the comments!

@MoonandStars83 Thank you!
    Yes, they really are.
    Looks like someone broke the sink, lol.

@RedDestiny92 Congrats to Mortimer and Bella!
    Poor Michael.
    Great update!

@BlackSand Thank you.
    She was the third wheel, actually. It was mostly due to not having a boyfriend at the time.
    Yep, for now anyway. She may eventually get sold off but not anytime soon.
    Thanks for the comments!

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

@Shadow_Assassin Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Seems like Dani's having a nice time with Jayden.
    Congrats on the new couple!

@ZeeGee Wow, she is a really pretty Sim. I could see her being a singer. What would we all do without Craven's Sims?

Page 4011

@CravenLestat Dang, your Sim father wasn't very nice to leave you with very little.
    51 simoleans isn't much but it's a start.
    Always nice to see a former President show up.
    You're going to have to get a move on, Grandpa's already stealing all the women. :lol:
    That's very unlike you, I figured the ladies would be swarming to you.
    Nice to see Cori found a decent job. She probably makes more money in my save though, lol
    At least you had a tiny bit better luck with Cori.
    Love finding free food around the park. I'll even join a picnic and not even ask if I can join them.
    Looks like she's heard about you and wants no part of it.
    Great updates!

@Emily4331 Too bad it wasn't more, lol
    All your Sims look amazing!
    Great update!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Thanks, @Evalen. Sometime my muse tends to go a little "dark".
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Congrats on the weddings and the babies!

@BlackSand *waves*

@GraceyManor For crying out loud...

@KrayzieStryker Great pic!

@Shadow_Assassin Great pics!

@Silverofdreams30 There's something about a guy who walks around with his shirt unbuttoned that I don't exactly trust...

@ZeeGee I have that top (somewhere...). Do you remember where you go the skirt?

@CravenLestat *pats head* Poor, poor baby. However will you continue on?
    ****Have a :cookie:.

@HillyBeth Normally holidays only move when season length is altered.

@Emily4331 Gotta love the Lotto Win dance.

@Brandontaylor Happy Birthday, Michael!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was in my Farr game today. Andrew and Ariel graduated high school, so I got them moved into their own house. As far as I know, they both still live there, but Ariel now has a boyfriend. Craig was eaten by a cowplant, but he had a death flower, so it was only temporary.
    o4Q5ezk.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    William: Enjoying the music?
    Kim: Very much so, I love music.
    William: As do I, I heard you enjoy reading yes?
    Kim: Has my sister been talking about me again?
    William: Only good things about you, dear lady.

Screenshot-39.jpg
    William: Do you know what this is?
    Kim: Looks like a rose to me.
    William: Yes...It was growing outside...I was just thinking, how
    could something so beautiful exist in a world full of darkness.
    I probably should have left it, but I feared something would have
    killed it.
    Kim: That is a lovely sentiment.
    William: Here, I want you to have it.In a lot of ways, I think the samething
    when I look at you.
    Kim: That is very sweet, William.
    William: I'm glad you like it...I was wondering, would you join me in the library
    this evening?
    Kim: I would be glad to join you.
    William: Wonderful, I will see you this evening.

Screenshot-28.jpg
    William: Farewell, for now Kim.

Screenshot-30.jpg
    Leota: Serpants and Spiders, tails of a rat...call in the spirits wherever they're at.
    (spirits moan)
    Leota: Rap on a table, its time to respond.Send a message from regions beyond.
    (knocks on table)
    Leota: Goblins and Ghoulies from last halloween, awaken the spirits with your tamborines.
    (Load music)

Screenshot-31.jpg
    Leota: Creepies and Crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music
    from somewhere beyond
    (load music)
    Leota: Witches and Wizards wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
    (bell rings)
    Kim: Who are you?
    Leota: I am madam leota, voice to the spirts.Whom do you seek?
    Kim: I am seeking a way out...I somehow got lost in here.
    Leota: Then you must look within.
    Kim: I don't want to look within, I want to look without.Are you deaf?
    Leota: There is great evil in this house, a devil's curse it seeks to destroy
    you.
    Kim: Why would something seek to destroy me, I'm just here to sell the house.
    Leota: Let me out and I will explain more.
    Kim: Um...okay?

Screenshot-35.jpg
    Leota: Dark spirits from the grave withhold, lift us from the past.
    Kim: dark spirits? don't you make no dark spirits come out!
    -20 minutes later-
    Kim: So you're telling me he's dead, and the only reason we're here is
    because he thinks Sarah is Cosette and he wants to marry her.
    Leota: That sounds about right.Are you upset?
    Kim: The guy is dead and he wants to get with my sister?! Of course I'm upset.
    Leota: Its not too late to help her...Unfortunately, I'm not of much use...I betrayed
    the family, oh so long ago...I've lost most of my powers...becareful of april, she's
    not all she seems.
    Kim: Sarah!!

Screenshot-32.jpg
    April: Hello, Cosette.
    Sarah: Cosette? Who is Cosette?
    April: Don't play dumb, where have you been all these years.
    We've been waiting for you.
    Sarah: What are you....I'm not feeling so well.

Screenshot-33.jpg
    April: Relax, you'll remember shortly...

Screenshot-34.jpg
    April: Now that you're ready.Time to be rid of your sister and take
    care of William....
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited September 2020
    Hey everyone. Real life got a bit stressful in the past couple of days... :pensive: So that's why I haven't been on. Some quick comments here before I head to bed.

I did want to share something random real quick. :p Don't you love it when you discover a new genre of music or a new band? 🎵 I was listening to the radio this afternoon and this song came on which apparently was/is a pretty popular one, but I'd never heard of it. (Strange that I haven't, I know. :p) But...I really rather liked it. :) It's an 80s oldie, but a goodie. I was enjoying the heck out of the tune and I'd never heard of Blue Oyster Cult before... 🤷‍♀️ (I don't mean to make anyone feel old there. :lol::kissing_heart: )
    Husband is actually familiar with them and said he didn't realize they were the ones who sang it! :lol: I looked up the lyrics and they are the kind that you have to really think on to figure out what's being sung about. Anyway, if you've heard this song and like it, give me a shout out. 👍

Now on to comments. :)

@Silverofdreams30
    you know me too well :D:o:p
    ^Yup, I do. ;)
    You completed all the main goals already!? :open_mouth: Daaaaang girl! :lol: I finally sent you that friend request. :blush:
    ----
    Yay for new update! :smiley:
    "I'm Yours" is a good song. :) I've heard it quite a few times on the radio here.
    Dani and Jayden playing darts was adorable. <3 Sounds like they are both competitive. :smirk: (Like me and hubby. :blush: )
    Dustin looks good with the open shirt. :love: Of course seeing Ty always melts my heart. <3
    Aww, cute pics of the two getting romantic and then officially becoming a couple. <3<3
    Dani's hair color and highlights are so pretty! I think you linked me that hair and...I need to find it again. ;)

@ZeeGee
    emorrill Don't worry, I know how busy life is for you right now. Write when you can. :heart:
    ^Thanks sweetie. :kissing_heart:
    I wanted to let you know that hubby is still looking at jobs over in Arkansas so who knows, we may be able to visit each other someday. ;) That'd be so cool!
    ----
    Fab job making over Karen! :star: She really is pretty and yes I think she has the singing star look. ;)
    Hee hee, I loved your comment to Craven here. :lol:
    You are going to lose your Lothario reputation if you don't up your game!
    :blush:

@GraceyManor Girl, all I gotta say to your computer woes is...Wow. :neutral: I'm so sorry you have to deal with all that.
    Fantastic new update! :star:

@king_of_simcity7
    Thinking of getting back into story telling...
    ^
    tenor.gif
    :lol:

@Nikkei_Simmer Fantastic story updates as always. :star: I learn much from your writing. :)
    I hope to post those makeover pics I did of the Single Mom's family very soon. Sorry to keep you waiting. ;) (But like I said it's nothing spectacular. :p )

@Brandontaylor Yes, I was old enough to remember 9/11 and how it made me feel and all that happened afterward. But I don't consider that a bad thing. :)
    I didn't mention it in my post but someone on Facebook shared a video with phone calls from the plane. Just hearing this one man tell his wife he loved her brought tears to my eyes and I had to shut it off.
    ^Yeah someone shared that on my newsfeed last year and I listened to it and started crying also so I stopped listening... Especially now that I have a husband and child...I just can't imagine... :cry: It was too hard for me to keep listening.
    Anyhoo, I enjoyed your Langerak family updates as always. :)

@Evalen Good day to you too. :blush: Thanks for the compliments.

@lisasc360 Loved reading more about Karen's makeover. :)
    This picture is great! :star:
    Zp6TkGvl.jpg
    She even looks like Marilyn Monroe which I think that was intentional huh? :smirk:

@RedDestiny92 Migraines are the WORST! :confounded: I hope you were able to play. :)
    Oh hey I see that you were. :lol: Looked like a great wedding and...
    They tattooed each other instead of a honeymoon.
    ^To each their own I guess. :smirk:;):p
    Valerie looks about how I look when someone wants to take my picture. :lol: I don't do cameras...
    It's a messed up family but it's theirs.
    ^LOL! :lol:

@bekkasan You're welcome. :kissing_heart: You sure take some fantastic scenery pics. :star: (I love how much you love the improved graphics. :blush: When John played Sims 3 for the first time on his brand new gaming desktop, and I was still on my old one, I was drooling over how amazing his game looked compared to mine! 🤩 I too took many scenery pics.

@BlackSand
    emorrill , Evalen , Shadow_Assassin , Silverofdreams30 , MoonandStars83 , ZeeGee ...
    And even you bad old CravenLestat ... Y'all have a lovely evening (or whatever it is where you are) <3
    ^Thank you. <3 I've been around, just lurking the past couple of days. Life has thrown us a curve ball and I'm just trying to recover from it. *sigh* I'm sure it will be much better tomorrow.

@Karritz *Waves* Have enjoyed your posts. I wish I had time to watch your videos that I know are fantastic! :(:star:
    So they cancelled our Christmas concert here due to COVID. Figures...even though we haven't had many cases here AT ALL. I'm just bummed because we'll most likely move in the next couple of months (fingers crossed) when husband lands a job and had I known that last year's Christmas concert would've been my last with this choir, I would've said more proper goodbyes to people. :cry: *Sigh*

@CravenLestat
    Ok emorrill I checked and think you may be right,anyway Emily on a sim I gave you guys I think was the wrong one.I make a bunch of sims from my breeding them with the in game play with genetics and they all get names the same and have a ton of each.Well I leave them cause to lay to delete sometimes and picked the wrong one.I will fix it am sorry :s I think you got the one bred with my adult Lilo from Lilo and Stitch
    ^It's all good buddy. :kissing_heart: It happens. Good thing all your lady sims are so gorgeous huh? ;)
    ----
    OMGosh I think I am going to enjoy this new "selfacy" of yours. :lol:
    Your Cobra Kai Dojo is AWESOME!!! :star::smiley: Looks just like from the series!
    Did you create that Obama sim? He's accurate! :open_mouth:
    Seriously a elder dishwasher at the diner is already getting more action than my sim .ARGGGGGG
    ^LOL! :joy:
    I still have to send you poses of Starr in my game... :( Forgive me for constantly forgetting. My memory is mush anymore these days.
    I'm surprised your simself is striking out this bad! :open_mouth: Normally he'd be picking up most ladies in my game. ;)
    Free cheeseburger! :lol: I could go for one of those...
    The Hooters shirt too! :lol:
    Check this out how hilarious and just the game doing it.Bwahaha another hottie sim walking in and my sim is like "Gigggity!!"
    xttsTlc.png
    ^HA HA! :joy: OMGosh I'm laughing so hard! 🤣 Nice shot! I love perfect in game moments like that!
    Aww, poor baby just wanted some attention :cry: (Or food, we all know how awful inactive townies care for their children...)
    I agree, Tiana is a very pretty sim. :star:
    I look forward to more! This was entertaining. :smiley:

@Emily4331
    Also, if any of you guys besides Silverofdreams30 (we're already Switch Friends) have Animal Crossing and want to play, message me so we can exchange friend codessss.
    ^I have it. :)
    Hubby owns the island (so stupid it's only one island per Switch. :unamused: ) so daughter and I play on it. I can't guarantee I'll be on there very much to play, but we can definitely exchange friend codes. Send me yours in a PM if you want. <3
    Oh my your Vlad is.... :love: Gavin is lovely too. <3

***I have some pictures of random gameplay that I've been meaning to share so...stay tuned for that tomorrow my friends. (I hope...)

Happy Simming! <3 And goodnight.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2020
    @emorrill

Heh, when you play the game a lot it goes quite quickly, I have finished a game as quickly as in a week before :p:D.
    thank you for the comments.

@CravenLestat

wow, nice to see a bit of your actual gameplay.
    I really have enjoyed it so far. poor Craven no luck with the
    hottie townies.

@Brandontaylor

Great looking sims,
    they seem to have been busy.

@BlackSand

thank you, he is really cute that
    guy it is an eA townie I edited a bit.

@lisasc360

She looks great.

@Emily4331

wow, Vladl looks great in longer hair you are soo good at remaking sims,
    Pinkerton looks hot too.

@MoonandStars83

Thanks for the comment.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @emorrill :o I cant believe ya don't remember the Hoo$%rs shirt girl,I made the actual build remember.I have so many awesome things cause I remake my own worlds with my own builds by emptying EA ones.

I even made sim Johnny Lawrence *William Zabka*

Pmp3cS0.png

Bonus cause yu like da menz my newer version is better

8usyOm5.png

My Cobra Kai

kRyGRHo.png

Bg7uYx7.png

8oRGPbH.png

Comic shop

yliHhrG.png

My sim starbucks is in there too at the end

dOBAp3H.png

RPEkFnZ.png

For example my abandoned service station Garage that the homeless sim group I made lives in

66eBccA.png

If you notice in my recent screenshots at the park the guy walking by right of the frame with the wool hat and glasses is one of the homeless

Him

kFYCk4Y.png

And remember Grady (Below) he lives in the gas station with a family who was left on the streets Curtis and Grace

tIE6ci3.png

See it's an actual functional bar build and Pearl Yang is one of them below

VLTtjgQ.png

Venus made for @meerkattime

p0Z6a7g.png

7AgFJ7c.png

Throwing this in for humor from old screenie,was just normal game animations my sim watching tv with Kerry Kasmir but with the right caption....

Hey Kerry ya ever seen one like this

uWwVJcj.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 I guess that's true. :lol:
    I have finished a game as quickly as in a week before :p:D.
    ^Dang girl, you are awesome. :smiley: I dunno if I've ever finished a whole game in week before cause I was always playing RPG's - still do - and those take a while. ;)

@CravenLestat Oh I remember the H00ters shirts you made. ;) I'd just forgotten until I saw it again in your game so I laughed. :p
    Nice job on recreating William Zabka. 👍 That man aged well. :love:
    *GASP* :open_mouth: Your newer version of him is drool worthy!!! :love: Now I kinda want him! :p;)
    (Oooh! I wonder what kind of babies he and Starr could make? :grin: )
    I freaking LOVE your Cobra Kai Dojo! Perfection! :star: (Yes I knew you built it up. ;) ) Awesome gas station and H00ters restaurant too! Your lots are so detailed and filled with creativity. I am always in awe over them. :smiley:
    Homeless hottie nerd alert! <3
    kFYCk4Y.png
    I don't remember Grady, but he's a nice looking Elder sim. :)
    Hey Kerry ya ever seen one like this
    uWwVJcj.png
    ^LOL! That's awesome!!! :joy: Best screen capture EVER!
    Oh my! :smirk:
    Thanks for the laugh this morning. :blush: And sharing the hottie sims.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    OliviaAROliviaAR Posts: 31 Member
    Its so awesome to see that people still play sims 3!!! I was beginning to worry that I was one who still did.
    Since I made two different sims families, one based on mine and one based on my husband's, I alternate back and forth between them. (I love making sims based on me and my husband and having them grow up together and marry and so on)

But for now, we will just talk about my sim, mainly.
    First day, I takes riding lessons then bought a horse and spent most of the rest of the day riding around till I got pulled over for being out past my curfew and was grounded. I made my mom's sims let me off the hook. Can't go to school grounded. XD Litterally.

Second day, I met Bella and became BFFs with her, and made sure her and Mortimer were matched with each other and started going steady (I have played sims 3 where I let them roam free and they ended up marrying other sims. It was not how the sims history for the goth family was suppose to be)

Third day, I spent the whole day riding and leveling up my riding skills.

Fourth day, I finally met my husband's sim, but I had played him and made him dating someone else at the time, because I wanted to be as realistic with out sims life to our lives as much as possible. My husband was dating someone at the time when we met, in other words.

Fifth day, my sim hangs out with my husband's sim at the halloween festival.

After that I switched over to my husband's sim, so I lost track of what all my sim had done. I just know that within the time I was playing my husband, she eventually bought two more horses and befriended a unicorn....to which I added into out household because... unicorn...

The last time I played, my husband asked me to go to the prom. A few days later we eventually went and surprisingly enough we were both crowned King and Queen (that part never happened in to btw, so obviously our sims can't live the lives we lived 100% but close enough). We both had a wonderful time there! Even had some funny and romantic moments. Like when I did the chicken dance and he joined in. We both ended up confessing our feelings for each other. And went home with smiles on our faces. My husband's sister however got into a fight, was rejected a dance by her crush, ended up wearing the same dress as someone else and something else happened to her while she was there but so forgot what.
    50367188388_aeb7c99673_m.jpg
    Sometimes All You Need Is A Warm Hug From Your Bestfriend
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @emorrill As you requested him cleaned up,I posted them before even gave Bekkasan the girl

She was the one who took him in and they fell in love

The first meeting

o3tYGAc.png

Ya ready............

2nGRRQj.png

kV5b6wI.png

:p

Charlotte below was given to Bekkasan

bMtGCe6.png

uRExjXZ.png

DfydFiZ.gif