The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• OliviaAROliviaAR Posts: 31 Member
    Looking back on my recent post, I am seeing many typos and grammatical errors, but ah well.
    50367188388_aeb7c99673_m.jpg
    Sometimes All You Need Is A Warm Hug From Your Bestfriend
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @CravenLestat

As I promised,
    here is a ncie ladysim for you too haha.

VRWwUtE.jpg

Before

xFYxzGP.jpg

sJSlIyJ.jpg

Faye after

@Silverofdreams30
    Oooo, they are very pretty~
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Silverofdreams30 I really like her nose and that is a cute hairstyle,but the before shot though WHY!!!!!! my eyes only recently stopped bleeding from earlier, :D

@OliviaAR Is it just me or do you get so mad when you lose the horse competitions. :# I watch them like yes I got this...yes just a few more seconds ....almost there... and some NPC nobody ever heard of magically pulls ahead and you get 2nd.Makes me furious especially when I enter my perfect master jumping speed demon unicorn.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @CravenLestat

Thanks for the laugh :D,
    that was the base sim I used she looked awful before hehe.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    wqDoX8.jpg
    wqDI6f.jpg
    wqD51P.jpg

Who remember in my sims story River is a gun fairy
    wqDLkj.jpg
    wqDOts.jpg
    wqDXhn.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited September 2020
    @CravenLestat Me? Lurking?
    giphy.gif
    NymlADp.jpg
    @CravenLestat Lol I don't get mad, but it is a little disappointing. What usually bums me is sometimes I only have enough time to do one competition, so I can't redo it. I will have to wait the next day to do it. :lol:
    It is interesting, though, that even when you use a unicorn there is a chance you won't get first place. I was curious if I enter in with one of my unicorns if I would win or if the sims champs work the same way with them as they do with just normal horses.
  • ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    @Turjan : It's in SimMeapolis. It's a custom world on Sim Realty.
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    After 11 years, I finally was able to have............

A GHOST BABY!!!!!!

50368050283_9f57b320fa_c.jpg

There is so much I haven't done in this game STILL. It's because I take long breaks. I really didn't know a SIM and their SIM spouse could have a baby. In this game, Jessica was married to Johnny. He passed away just as their twins were born. One evening he came to see the kids and Jessica was awake. One thing led to another and *BOOM!* Ghost baby!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thanks for reading my recent story chapter. :blush:
    Shane's the type of person /sarcasm/ that just brings the best out of people /end sarcasm/, doesn't he?
    If I had to deal with him, by now I'd probably have grabbed him by the throat, slammed his head up against the wall and then beat the ever-lovin' **** out of him. I don't suffer 🌺🌺🌺🌺 gladly and Emily is a "saint" for putting up with his bs.
    ^Lol at your sarcasm. :lol: He sure is!
    Your reaction towards his behavior is completely understandable. (You'll have to tell me what was censored cause I don't understand. :lol: ) When my character first met him in the game he was so blatantly RUDE to her (me) from the get go and I hated him instantly. But...that's before I knew his story. ;) It's kind of life lesson we all learn - sometimes multiple times in life.
    Emily IS a Saint dealing with him, but...she knows his story, and feels that if two people entrusted their child to him should anything happen to them - which something did - then Shane is good person deep down and someone worth saving, especially when that child still depends on him to be the father figure she needs.
    And her having a little bit of feelings for him helps in "putting up with him" as well. :smirk:

@Jase Lol! MANY of us had a hard time keeping up with this thread in those days. :lol: It was crazy...but it was fun. And I miss it sometimes. <3

@Brandontaylor Sorry to make y'all wait a bit there to see Harvey all clean shaven. :lol::kissing_heart:
    Yup! Sam hopes he can start toning up and win the ladies just as much as Alex does. ;)
    Yeah Emily isn't going to put up with Shane's carp because that's exactly the kind of person - and woman - he needs in his life to whip him into shape. :star: Everyone else just put up with it and ignored it, but that wasn't making him a better person was it? :smirk:

@MoonandStars83 "Mr. Detox!" :lol: It'll be nice to read what happens next there huh? :smirk:
    Yup, Harvey is :love: now!

@Emily4331 McKenzie is a beautiful sim! And once again you WOW us with your posting, dressing, and background pics of her. :star:

@Turjan
    emorrill Heh, I had to laugh at your drawn-out face reveal :lol: . Well done.
    ^Why thank you. :blush: I had to tease my readers a tiny bit. :p
    How'd I do making Sam and Seb sound like early 20 year olds? :lol:
    Yeah, I think Shane will always be a piece of work. ;) But he's got the right person in his life now to whip him into shape!
    Thanks for reading. <3
    I think Rowan and Alex (in my game) have the same hairstyle. ;)

@RedDestiny92 Yup I'm one of those players that doesn't dig Harvey's mustache. :p But I will say he looks good with a normal one, not the handlebar.
    I did give Seb a motorcycle. :blush:
    What's funny about Sam's "thing" about Penny I believe there is a line or an event where Vincent says something about seeing him and Penny together so it would make sense if she was just leading him on if he actually thought they had something even if no one else knew.
    ^Yeah I knew about this from the game and addressed it in a previous chapter. You should read it from the beginning sometime so more things make sense. ;)
    https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com/pelican-town-to-sims-town/chapter-1/
    Oh Emily and Shane will for sure butt heads. :smirk: But she may be just the motivation he needs to get his life back in order. ;)
    Thanks for reading. And for your comments. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks sweet lady. :kissing_heart: Harvey is soooo :love: right now I can't get over it! <3
    Yeah Shane's getting better, little by little each day. :)
    Alex always trains, it is his thing hehe.
    ^Yes! It is. :smirk::mrgreen:
    Yes, shirtless cowboy dancer was very nice to see the other day. :love:
    Pretty gal you made for Craven there. :)

@bekkasan I feel like I should comment on your AMAZING story chapter, but then I remember I just did it on your thread. ;):kissing_heart:
    So, I was listening to a certain favorite band on my way to the Grocery store this afternoon ;) and this song... made me think of Shane and Emily (Mostly Shane ;) ). Maybe this will help answer your question about them. :blush: And I think you'll actually like this song. ;) It's pretty. "The Road I'm On" by them was another song I associated with those two as well. ;) This one^ was way more fitting though.

@CravenLestat What? No comment on my recent story post? :open_mouth: I will have to slap you with a Slim Jim now...
    43bd1675898aee32473c0fb7599d7662d32e312e_00.jpg
    Just kidding my friend. ;) It's a bit of reading so I understand. <3 And you're a busy guy! Great pic you did there with Emily4's sim.
    Your builds are perfection! :star: Wow! I want your talent!

@OliviaAR Hey, you're a member now and can post pictures. :smiley: Yay!
    Flyer is a beautiful horse. <3
    (Though a cab would have been faster, but can't blame a girl for looking for an excuse to ride her horse.)
    ^Nope! :mrgreen:
    Enjoyed your post. :)
    And where did you find Olivia's Prom Dress? :open_mouth: It's gorgeous!
    We all have a few typos in our posts that we miss. It's all good. ;)

@Jillbg !! I love that you lurk. :blush: Nice to see you pop in. <3

@MamaSimTee WOO HOO! Congrats on your ghost baby! :smiley: They're fun!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2020
    @emorrill ... Nice Update, you obviously put a lot of work into it.

What a wonderful surprise with Harvey throughout the update.
    I wasn't really expecting him to go from nice mature doctor to full blown whipped.
    Ah ... But it's cute, and love will make you do things.

Elliot is an interesting fellow, I can get with his style and depth.
    Beavis and [censored]-Head, or Sebastian and Sam and their dialog, are all cute.
    Alex, typical jock, but at least he shows dedication to purpose ... Gotta love that!

I'd have a Come to Jesus Meeting with Harvey, Emily and Shane, if they were my friends.

Harvey's the attending physician, and if Shane was my patient ...
    Emily's desire to martyr herself on Shane's care and attitude, would quickly take a back seat to my responsibilities.
    But that's just me I guess, and what kind of story would that make anyway?

Looking forward to your next update.
    I'll be interested to see if something develops with Abby.

Nice Update ... You Put Some Effort Into It ... Keep Up the Good Work!
    Happy Simming!

Post edited by BlackSand on
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
    @bekkasan ... Great Update, Lots of Information.

It's great to see Lia has two new pets.
    Seems like she has them trained well already ... Yeah, I have a cat, Genghis!

Great gumshoe work on Damien's part.
    I will be interested in seeing what derailed Mary's investigation.
    I also hope he digs up more than circumstantial evidence in Betty's case.

I can see where Jamie might be a tad bit worried about Damien's feelings for Mary.
    But I also assume that the investigator/cop background has a bit to do with that as well.
    Good people in those positions are 'married' to their job, and serve the investigation.
    There's no way he would be able to be as dedicated to the investigation, if he didn't have an emotional attachment to the case.

He bought the house for goodness sakes, and he's had Mary's case on his mind for a long time.
    Days spent reviewing information, details, backgrounds and whatnot ... It's not surprising he feels like he knows her, because he does.

Gotta say ... Love Liam's office at the facility.
    Great dialog between Jamie and Liam, and it should be a beneficial relationship.

Mary will come around ...
    The question is whether or not she does before or after Liam helps her.

Great Work ... Very Nice Update!
    Look forward to seeing what happens next.
    Happy Simming!

@OliviaAR ... Nice Update and Introduction to Your Family/Story!

It's understandable that Olivia would take the opportunity to fit a ride in anytime ...
    Especially when it means she can get to the Equestrian Center quicker after school.
    Congrats for the great showing with Flyer, and I'm sure she is going to need more space for trophies.

It's nice Julie was encouraged by her initial attempts painting.
    Her skills will improve and it can be lucrative.

Dads being dads ... Beau is a nut, but what are you gonna do?
    Quicksilver is a good looking horse as well.

You can use the [print screen] button, and 'Paint' (or whatever) program to capture and save shots that include message boxes.
    You can also delete the second line when posting BBCodes from Flickr, and that will get rid of the hanging tag.

Great Update ... Thanks for Sharing!
    Happy Simming!

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Ultimate Sim Update

gifxVZN.jpg
    Being a parent is a demanding, yet rewarding experience, as Brittany is finding out. She loves taking care of Lauren and is always the first one to run to her when she needs something.

h3LVvmD.jpg
    Christopher got up shortly after that and he sat down to have breakfast with his wife. Brittany's day was going to be much busier than Christopher's so he was going to stay with Lauren.

nErAMGi.jpg
    Christopher's first task of the day was taking care of the little alchemy garden on the top floor. It just consists of items to make Potent Invigorating Elixirs for when Brittany needs one to get something done.

nhAbWB7.jpg
    Down below, Brittany was working on her alchemy skill challenge where she must make 150 elixirs. She's less than 25 away from completing that skill challenge.

0bD81Pk.jpg
    Once Brittany left for three business meetings, Christopher needed to take care of Lauren's needs again. After a quick diaper change, he bonded some with his daughter.

759Ctla.jpg
    When her needs were met, Christopher then started working on his next book, a horror novel. He didn't get too far into it but it's a start anyway. Also, I had an issue where Christopher reset every time he tried to put Lauren in the crib. Apparently from what I learned on another thread, the Imaginary Friends can cause this issue so that's why you see it standing by the wall instead of in Lauren's inventory or crib.

AVvzRKa.jpg
    Even the roommates are falling in love with Lauren. While her parents were doing opportunities at the Bistro, Sue took care of her.

***Another short one. I've been doing some other things lately so I have been somewhat limiting the time I play. It should pick up soon though.
    edited September 2020
    @ilikethesims30 ... Nice Update!

Rachel has a perfect boat for a nice relaxing day on the water.
    Scooting out on beautiful day, and hunting up a nice beach and swimming hole ... Pfft, that's a grand plan.

It's also good to see she had a nice evening and met up with some friends as well.
    Thanks for Sharing!

@Jase ... Good Update.

Looks like Hal and Sherman had a wonderful trip to China.
    Lot's of sights to see, things to do, and just a lot of fun altogether.

Congrats on the engagement ... Good luck to the couple.
    Oh, cheesy is fine ... If anyone gets upset, they're just jelly ... :D

@ohmyohmy ... Nice Update.

Dang ... Cori isn't cutting that geezer any slack.
    I mean he's no George Dean, but I'm surprised she didn't take the water hose to the old man.

Cori has the style, good luck with the singing career.
    Yeah, I think they did her wrong at the painting booth, but she can make wrong look right.
    It would be easy to say George looks nice in his uniform, But I think he looks kind of sharp in his civilian clothes.

Thanks for Sharing!

@Kayestar ... Don't sweat the builds, it all takes practice and familiarity.
    @CravenLestat passed on a lot of good tips, and there are a lot of builders that will help you if you want the help.

Looking at your build, and paying attention to your comment about windows ...
    I have to say that picking the exterior windows for a build, and how I want them to lay out ...
    Is basically what determines the dimensions of my walls, and rooms.
    I'm not saying that you don't need space for stuff on the walls, just that it goes into the early planning stage.

But don't worry about it, until you want something different.
    It's nice creating anything and you have some good ideas.

@Emily4331 ... Great Job with the McKenzie Shoot.

It has a wonderful Halloween vibe ... <3
    I cannot say she is scary though, quite the opposite ... Or maybe I just don't scare easy.

Nice Work!

@Silverofdreams30 ... Great Shares!

Uh ... Does the dancer have a name, or maybe a phone number?
    Great Job on Faye too ... You make it look easy.

Have a Lovely Evening (or whatever it is where you are at).

@Shadow_Assassin ... It's nice to see you love your Sims.

Looks like there is some action going on at the graveyard,
    That's just right and good luck with it.

@MamaSimTee ... Congrats on the new arrival.

I may or may not ever get to having a Ghost Baby in this game.
    After my first Sim couple had a disastrous marriage, ending in divorce, and a single mom ...
    It took me years before I ever had one of my Sims get pregnant again ... :D

New adventures every day in this game, and some good oldies as well.

@Brandontaylor ... Great Ultimate Sim Update.

Very pleased Brittany and company are find joy in Lauren.
    Kind of seems like she should have this down after acing the Daycare Career.

Christopher is a hard worker, and still finding time to help out.
    I'm so glad I don't have the Generations EP ...
    I always feel like booting that dang Imaginary friend out in the yard with the plastic flamingos, when I see it in other people's games.

Keep At It ... Go Brittany!
    Happy Simming Everyone!

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@BlackSand Wow...awesome pictures of the witches dueling.
    I like how each coven has a special outfit. They are very pretty!
    Thanks so much for the comments. :smiley:
    I hope to have some closure in the next few updates on the first investigations.

@RedDestiny92 I think the gnome babies and teens are cute. I've seen a few when I have several gnomes on the lot.

@Karritz Thanks for explaining. I have it straight now.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! I do think they look great on the motorcycles. :smiley:
    Yes, she considers it hers so she doesn't like anyone else living in it.
    Thanks! appreciate the comment. :smiley:
    hot male dancer! You edit very well!
    Wow! That was an amazing change on that female!

@KayeStar Cute new house. I like the pool in the middle. That ought to keep the townies out of it!

@Sleepstar I always think it is good having lots of sims that can garden.

@emorrill That is a perfect song for them! I love it.

@ilikethesims30 Looks like she had a fun day!
    Great sailing pictures.
    Bowling and skee ball, two very fun activities.

@Jase Thanks for the comments, especially about Marshall. He is a cute fella!
    I did an edit on Mitchell Flynn from Midnight Hollow. I changed his name because I had a history with someone named Mitchell. :D
    I love seeing your sims having fun and enjoying China as well as each other's company!
    The fortune cookie machine is addictive!
    Awww, what a great way to propose. Congrats!
    I love cheesy! :heart:

@ohmyohmy I had to laugh at the picture of the elder sim trying to give Cori flowers. I think my reaction would be the same! :open_mouth:
    oh my, the face painter must have had too much juice!
    Cute pics of her and George.

@MoonandStars83 Congrats on baby Arlo

@Emily4331 Beautiful pics! I see you got the cleavage cc. :grin:
    I really like the Halloween looks!

@Turjan Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated! :smiley:
    Yes, it can be dangerous to fall in love with a picture. The real deal doesn't always measure up. We shall see. :wink:
    I think I turned the mine into a quest, made an underground tomb. It might still be in my old laptop or external hard drive. Maybe...that was before the hard drive crashed on the old one so a long time back.
    I don't remember about the other place. I left most places as is. I did turn one place into a disco with the strobe light and I thought it was gonna blow my puter up. I've been scared to add the strobe light back into the game since. lol
    Goodness, Rowan is a daddy! He's got some lovely muscles! Welcome, Jeffrey.

@CravenLestat That picture you did of @Emily4331 sim is awesome!
    Thank you for the comments! :blush: and yes, playing the favorite music is a real thing, eating a favorite food and still got pictures up in the house. It is sad, but comforting as well.

@OliviaAR Love the pics of the horses and riding in the snow.
    She looks beautiful dancing in her room.
    hehe, no grammar police allowed. :grin: I'd of been tossed a long time ago.

@MamaSimTee Congrats on the ghost baby!

@Brandontaylor It's nice to see them bonding with the baby.
    Yes, those nasty little evil IF's are really devil spawns, beware, and keep in-game at your own risk. :lol: I ban them from my game!

I think it is fun to see what sims decide to wear snowboarding. This is Adele Winterly, townie in Hidden Springs. She actually did very well in her long skirt! She did several high jumps and I'm thinking the long skirt helped slow her descent by catching the air. :D
    50364684436_4de083caac_o.jpg
    50363989613_10fbe46c5a_o.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @ohmyohmy You're welcome.
    That guy's just a bit too old for her.
    Looks like she's really getting into the singing.
    Neat face paint.
    George Dean's a good Sim. I've used him as a spouse in one of my saves.
    Great update!

@MoonandStars83 Congrats on the birth of Arlo!

@bekkasan Sounds like Betty's husband was no good.
    Daniel's right to keep quiet.
    I wonder if Mary will come up with something to stop Jamie from coming in through the observatory?
    Don't want to help poltergeists, they remind me too much of Peeves the Poltergeist in Harry Potter. Never seen the Poltergeist movies though but I just know they aren't good spirits.
    Liam coming to the manor would be a good idea.
    Damien is doing an excellent job for Mary and Betty.
    Glad that Jamie told Damien he thinks Mary is in the house.
    Jamie's right to be concerned, it does seem Damien has taken a liking to Mary. Hopefully it all works out in the end.
    Great update!
    They all seem to love Lauren, although Abraham Finkel hasn't done anything with her yet. Sue surprised me as I didn't figure she'd change a diaper.
    I might possibly get rid of this one. However, I do have to tie one into Brittany's family tree at some point, but it won't be Lauren who marries one.
    Glad to see she didn't trip over her skirt.

@BlackSand Fancy dinner.
    I love the coven outfits, it's nice to have them all coordinated so it looks like an actual uniform.
    Great update!
    Yeah, you'd think. Her traits help out too as I picked them specifically for taking care of children. One or two may change over the course of the save.
    He does a good job around the house. He's not a big money earner but he's got an important role to play.
    I can take them or leave them. Someone will have to marry an IF as one must be tied to the family tree but it won't be Lauren who marries one.

@KayeStar Both houses look pretty decent, much better than mine.

@GraceyManor Happy Easter!
    Just had to, sorry about that. In all seriousness, I have no clue what would cause eggs to spawn like that. To be honest, I didn't even know they could.

@Emily4331 Beautiful Sim! She looks spook enough for me.

@Turjan It's fun to do, I never usually cause issues among the townies but I'm starting to enjoy it.
    Lol, it is. I'm not sure what causes it but I've had it happen a few other times.
    Thanks, she's got a busy future ahead of her. In my last attempt, she learned a lot of skills in a short period of time.

@RedDestiny92 Cute baby gnome. Never had one yet in my game.
    Nice update!

@Silverofdreams30 Nice male dancer. I'm sure all the female Simmers here will have something to say about him, lol.
    Great job on the female Sim!

@CravenLestat Awesome houses!

@OliviaAR I'd ride a horse to school too. Way better than showing up in a taxi, although you better hope they have a hitching post.
    Congrats on the win!
    I always laugh at that painting, it looks like a child did it.
    Awww, the pony is cute, love how it plays with the dog.
    Yuck, that's a good way to spread germs.
    Never hurts to practice dancing, lol
    Great update!
    Don't worry about the grammatical errors, happens to all of us.

@Shadow_Assassin Great update!

@MamaSimTee Congrats on the ghost baby!

@emorrill It's okay, the reveal paid off.
    Good luck to him, hope he can do it. I know I can't exercise enough to have muscles like Alex.
    Nope, some people need a kick in the behind every once in a while. Shane will be much better for it in the end.
    I love the coven outfits, it's nice to have them all coordinated so it looks like an actual uniform.

Thanks for the comments, and that's just unique for the witches (magic users) in my Dragon Valley.

It outfits started because the Grand Guard Coven was/is actually allied with the humans and elves ... And it is their uniform.
    The Ravenwood and Brightstar Covens came from adamant policy and direction disagreements within the Grand Guard, and with each other.
    The Wildwind Coven is the newest, and they are Outsiders.

It's a big story ... And started for me years back as a NIF Challenge.
    Happy Simming!

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Sorry I haven't been doing much feedback, kind of depressing when you can't play.
    But I think I have it fixed enough until I can get it checked.

@meerkattime
    Your makeover of Valentina is fantastic! love her outfit!
    Great job!

@lisasc360
    Glad to see you still playing.I haven't seen you in a while.
    XD Your makeover of Krusty Karen is beautiful! And I love
    the backdrop and style you chose.

@Brandontaylor
    April was busy being an evil little girl, that's what she was up to.
    Yup, managed to get out the same way William did when Claire trapped him.

@bekkasan I've been enjoying your ghost story very much, and Mary's tale
    was so sad! I got teary eyed reading it.

@emorrill
    EEK! An update!!! <3
    What a beautiful screenshot of the sunrising!
    Wow! He looks fantastic with is new style! But
    He looks fantastic anytime. ;)

Still a few pages behind.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot.jpg
    Kim: You look suspicious....What are you up to?
    William: I'm not up to anything....But would you meet me tonight in the graveyard?
    I have something to show you.
    Kim: Alright....But I still don't believe you.
    William: :o

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Kim: I feel silly...I'm standing outside at midnight, in a dress, in a graveyard...

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Kim: Nice try, I don't scare easily.
    William: And here I thought I scared you.
    Kim: Not on your afterlife.
    William: :|
    Kim: What did you want to show me?
    William: Over there --->

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Kim: Ghost horse! That is so...weird....and cute at the same time.XD

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Kim: They're so adorable!
    William: Have you ridden before?
    Kim: Me? Never, I never even stepped foot near a horse.
    William: Would you like to you?
    Kim: On a ghost horse? Absolutely.

Screenshot-9.jpg
    Song in background: She comes down from Yellow Mountain
    On a dark, flat land she rides
    On a pony she named Wildfire
    With a whirlwind by her side
    On a cold Nebraska night

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Oh, they say she died one winter
    When there came a killing frost
    And the pony she named Wildfire
    Busted down its stall
    In a blizzard, he was lost
    She ran calling Wildfire
    She ran calling Wildfire
    She ran calling Wildfire

Screenshot-11.jpg
    William: You okay back there?
    Kim: Yes...Just looking at the buildings
    song: By the dark of the moon, I planted
    But there came an early snow
    Been a hoot-owl howling outside my window now
    'Bout six nights in a row
    She's coming for me, I know
    And on Wildfire we're both gonna go

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Song: We'll be ridin' Wildfire
    We'll be ridin' Wildfire
    We'll be ridin' Wildfire

William: Come, lets take a walk.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    William: Thought you could use a little time out.
    Kim: I absolutely could.
    William: Glad to hear that.

Screenshot-15.jpg
    Kim: Someone's coming...

Screenshot-16.jpg
    William: I hear them to..

to be continued...
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Thanks for the sweet comments, guys! :heart: And, @CravenLestat I 100% saved that pic because it is awesome. :smiley: And, actually, @bekkasan though I do have the cleavage overlay CC, I didn't use it there. I made McKenzie her own little custom version of my favorite skin :3
    @emorrill I found the dress on TSR the sims resources. Its called the Ice Saint Dress. You can get it for teens and YA/A. I was going to give you the link, but I always test out the links before posting them in case they don't work. Apparently it wouldn't let me see the dress even with the link unless I logged on TSR.
    Thanks! Flyer is such a goofy horse, but only more reason to love her.
    I'm am going to give you the link to the dress anyway, but it may require you to login to view it. :smiley:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims3-clothing/search/ice saint dress/

@BlackSand Thanks!! I was actually wondering if there was a way to delete the tags, but I didn't know how to, since I am used to using photobucket.
    I thought about building a trophy room, or clearing out some space to add some shelfing for the trophies.
    Quicksilver is very good looking. Seeing as one of his traits that he doesn't do too well with others, he seems to take to Beau pretty nicely.

@Brandontaylor I agree! I won't lie, I too would love to ride my horse everywhere in fact IRL.
    I thought the painting was funny too. I couldn't pass up the chance to share it with everyone when I saw it. :lol:
    Next time, Andrew can wait. Olivia doesn't need to be getting germs everywhere, especially on her phone. lol
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    edited September 2020
    @bekkasan that's a relief :Do:)

I did some of the next episode yesterday but I wasn't very motivated. Today I had to go out to an appointment and then get the car home in time for my son to go to work. He'll be home in the morning. It's late afternoon now and I'm just opening up the game and the software to do some work on episode 78. I'll end this episode when the tomb of Jean Necteaux's wife is completed - and they have the Sapphire of the Crescent Moon.

Then I'll work on episode 79 which will be Jean Necteaux's tomb and that'll be the end of this series so I'll put away The Isla Paradiso Bunch for a while. Maybe permanently.

The Isla Paradiso Bunch was the series that I first started when I first decided to do YouTube and the episodes in Play List 1 are my beginner trying to learn a bit about YouTube type of videos. Now the final few show a huge improvement in my skills and experience. But I still have more to learn and hope to continue improving when I do other stories.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    edited September 2020
    Just playing for poops and giggles; the flip-side of the 100 Baby... just for my own amusement. It would be the Casanova Challenge (100 Baby for Guys)...if I played challenges. I just want to see just how many babies I can make out of five women...Haruo and a spinner.

I'm not sure if they know what they're in for. :mrgreen: :evil:
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    Yeah... River and Bebe are already "preggers". The other three are going. "What the hell is going on?"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top