Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited August 2020
    I'm wondering if I should try to rebuild the first house I ever built in Sims. :D Or...shall I say; my first monstrosity.
    Screenshot.jpg

Also: Andrew in my Animal/Kimber game has rolled his lifetime wish of being an Illustrious Author. First book he's ever writing as a "child" - The Metaphysical Aspect of Interstellar Travel - just had to :mrgreen:

Child Genius. :D

Hmmm...I wonder if I give Andrew his high-school diploma as a child, whether he'll be able to enroll in university as a child. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited August 2020
    @BlackSand

Thank you, Thornton is a great guy i have romanced him
    before so won't do it again in this save,
    his kids turn out really well looking too.

@PalmArrow

I enjoyed the update

@Brandontaylor

I enjoyed the update, you do great work with that
    save.

@bekkasan

Thanks its a fun save, but i wont rush it it will have
    to take its time.

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    The third morning of my legacy game started with rain.
    eR6EuXP.jpg?1

Alec went to work at the police station, and Jess started the day by splashing in a puddle.
    znEfBQl.jpg

She then worked on a sculpture (I had bought a sculpting station overnight and placed it outside) until the rain started bothering her.
    5NWib4K.jpg

When Alec returned, they changed into formal outfits and went to the beach, where I placed a wedding arch.
    p0RTrN0.jpg

Thankfully, the rain had already stopped. Townies Garett and Dhalia Reynolds sat down to watch the wedding.
    fioZQyW.jpg

LQvTLxF.jpg

After the wedding they returned home and, very unglamourosly, dined on leftover autumn salad. During dinner Jess got her pregnancy notice.
    xKa9ZdE.jpg

d5Vo9fk.jpg
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited August 2020
    Just before heading to bed last night I signed back into Ranko's apartment building for a bit. Sorry, no picks for this. I didn't think to take any.

Ranko set up a space rock on the board breaker, looking to find some more gems after Kanton's stove caught fire. Replacing that had wiped out most of the rent money, and buying a computer had used all of the money Ranko had previously made selling cut gems. Suddenly her phone rang. Who is this? She thought since she didn't recognize the name. Leonardo Norton had called her up, asking for a date. With a shrug she accepted. When she got there she found a man she didn't recognize, but must have met briefly somewhere. And he was extremely juiced. They got to talking, and despite putting her foot in her mouth multiple times it was kind of fun. Ranko is Socially Awkward, btw. She learned that he dislikes flirting and is generally a friendly person.

Leonardo was getting very cold, so they headed back to Ranko's apartment to continue the date. And this is when things took a left turn into the weird. After they chatted for a while longer Ranko autonomously decided to Ensorcel Leonardo Norton rather then let him head home when he got tired. I had never seen a genie sim spontaneously decide to use their magic before, so I assumed this was a result of a certain mod I installed to allow autonomously initiate certain adult actions (as well as make them 'risky'. Once again, I shrugged and let them continue the date without interference. Once they had become friends Leo started to tentatively flirt with Ranko. Anyone familiar with the source material for Saotome Ranko would reasonably think this is a Bad Idea for a guy. But she seemed receptive. She didn't exactly flirt back, but she didn't object either.

Eventually the enscrollment wore off, at which point Ranko renewed it, again autonomously. Wut?! By this point it was well after midnight in-game neither had eaten or used a toilet in a very long time, and I was curious where this would lead. Over the next few hours Leo became bolder and bolder with his flirting, and Ranko really seemed to be enjoying it. Then she asked Leo to dump Susan Norton. Wut?! Keep in mind, I like to let sims sink or swim in relationships without my guidance. This was all autonomous activity. He agreed to dump Susan and I'm starting to wonder what the plum is going on. The flirting continued, and then Ranko proposed. Norton said yes just as the 2nd Ensorcel wore off. I was about to let him head home, have Ranko eat, use the toilet, then go to bed. But they decided to have a private wedding instead. So I paused, sold some old furniture and celebrity gifts, and bought a bigger bed for Ranko and Leo. Since they both really had to use the toilet I had Ranko use her master key to borrow Katey's bathroom for a moment. Had to unclog it first though, surely she wont mind. It's now unbreakable since Ranko is a Master Plumber. Once the biological distress was taken care of they sat down to eat, then went to bed. After a couple hours Leo woke up, realized he'd stayed all night and partly through the morning due to genie magic, and yelled at his wife. She didn't wake up, and he decided to head back to bed. This is where I signed out for the night.

Anyway, as I learned right after the wedding... Norton hadn't had a girlfriend before. He'd been married to Susan Norton. Susan has been left with the house and the cats, while Leonardo took Ranko's family name and moved in with her. That's sure to cause issues later on.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Katey apparently really didn't like not having a stove. She changed careers to Criminal. While Ranko and Leo were on their date, Katey got off work and while still wearing her burglar outfit broke into Kanton's apartment to cook herself some pancakes.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

50233187901_49719f13bd_k.jpg

"You know ... I get the feeling those suits in Accounting at BlackSand Industries.
    sometimes just want to test me."

50232534498_ae0c2530ab_k.jpg

50233188976_e03445cf59_k.jpg

"Ah-hahah ... I think that boy just wet his pants."

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    Project Revive

Turning away from the frost-covered window after observing the cute but unwelcome visitor leave, Mary almost runs into her skeleton that she saved from her uni days. She was surprised to find her trunk in the attic the first year she returned to this world. It contained her things from the university. She remembers bringing the trunk with her to the lodge as she was planning on going straight to her new job after her vacation. After she was murdered, someone must have hauled the trunk up to the attic and there it stayed. Mary is a genius and studies to keep learning. She is able to update all her equipment with the tablet. She updates the brain enhancing machine on her return and is able to receive new technology fast. Her science station was bought on S-Bay, and she keeps her mind engaged by experimenting with it. She is astonished at how much the world has changed in technology in the years since she was slain. Sadly, the science station does not possess any information about restoring a life that she discovered on the radio. She will have to go to the science center and find the information there.
    50126909901_1c8c1bffac_b.jpg
    50126339223_f7c1c49c8a_b.jpg
    50127132707_da780d27a6_b.jpg

Mary soaks in a hot bubble bath trying to warm herself before going out on the cold winter night.
    50122329696_75842ec5a0_b.jpg

The manager recommends that Damien try the local diner. He finds the food delicious and likes the atmosphere of the diner. He enjoys well-cooked fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, lima beans, and homemade biscuits that melt in his mouth. He goes back to his room at the lodge stuffed and satisfied. Despite his excitement about purchasing his new home, he falls asleep quickly and sleeps through the night.
    50126339323_3fea58da92_b.jpg
    50127132647_893d659e15_b.jpg

After midnight, Mary floats through the peaceful town and enters the dark science building. It looks like all the workers have gone home. She floats through the hallways until she finds the computer room. She recognized the way very well from previous excursions in the science lab. She uses her tablet and connects to a terminal. She sets her software to hack into the computer hoping they have not changed passwords since her previous visit. They have not, and she searches all archives for the information she wants on resurrections. She eventually discovers the files and downloads them into her tablet. She spends some time searching for other advances in technology and adds to her downloaded files. She is caught up in her search and almost does not hear the sounds of a door opening. It must be the night security on their rounds. She promptly shuts her mobile tablet down after carefully saving the selected files and tucks it back in her handy bag. She floats through the cement wall in the back hallway of the facility just as the door handles jiggle as keys are put into the lock. She silently glides through another wall and finds herself outside on the loading dock. "Phew, that was close. I hope I extracted all the information, but I can always come back another night."
    50150987426_9603466713_b.jpg
    50150987416_f1a7c26c44_b.jpg

Mary hurries home anxious to read the reports. She plugs her tablet into the science station and uploads the data. Mary's bird Sherlock distracts her wanting to play as it zooms around the room. She was lonely and when she found the bird in the cold snow one evening she brought him home and ordered a tree for him. She has enjoyed the company of Sherlock and has taught him a few words. She plays with him and tries to teach him a new word. She makes certain he has food and water and watches him play with his toy before going back to work. He squawks as he pecks at the toy and the bell rings. Mary wonders if she should free him, but the weather is so cold and she is afraid he will freeze.
    50127275422_8c9020904b_b.jpg
    50126479733_f57fc1737c_b.jpg

Mary picks up her tablet and opens the report she downloaded.
    Physical Manifestations of Non-Dimensional Souls
    Chief Researcher on Project Revive: Liam O'Dourke
    Assistant Maya Abbot
    The untimely death of humans can result in a non-dimensional soul being unable to cross over the veil to the final destination. In most cases, souls make the journey and are never seen again. The ones that are unable to cross are left to struggle between our plane of existence and the netherworld. They are not alive but not human either. They are generally tied to their urns or gravesites. Occasionally some are tied to strange ghastly gnomes that appear randomly in the world. Others can be tied to a memory or physical location that seems to prevent them from moving on. Research suggests some will cross if the tie can be broken. The longer a soul is present in the world the harder it is to send them over to the other side. Some become playful, mischievous spirits, others become evil manifestations. Our goal was to find a way to assist them to move on before becoming spirits or evil. Shockingly, we discovered that most don't want to move on. Some want resolution for their untimely death and once that is resolved, they are able to move on without our help. Others desire nothing more than another attempt at life without being constantly pulled into the netherworld. They don't even mind their form if they don't go back into the netherworld.
    Of course, a non-dimensional soul otherwise known as a ghost wandering around town is not fully accepted by many humans at this time.
    Thus, our goals became:
    1) Find a way to stop the pull to the netherworld.
    2) Find a way for the ghost to become corporeal.
    With the help of many ghosts, we have been able to successfully prevent them from returning to the netherworld. We must have or identify the object they are tied to be it urn, grave, memory, or building. A spell is performed releasing the tie to the netherworld. Once released a few ghosts will choose to remain in their ghostly forms. They are encouraged to move to towns more accepting of occult souls. Others want to become human again and we can help them with that dream.
    My considerable research over the years on plants and animal toxins and the effects on humans contributed enormously to our success. A Master Witch who specialized in potions that prolong life helped immensely. A Master Chef assisted in combining the ingredients so the effects of the ingredients are not inactivated during preparation. We tested extensively and eventually devised a recipe that will bring a ghost back to human life. It has been successful in 100% of the trials. The ghost must not be tied to the netherworld, or the risk is they will be sent back to the netherworld permanently. It is complicated to prepare, and the ingredients are rare and hard to find and they don't last long, and preserving is useless. It must be produced specially for each ghost.
    This report is released to all affiliated science facilities and world leaders. A member of our facility will gladly travel and instruct local scientists on how to help any non-dimensional souls who would like assistance in moving on or resurrection and eventual transformation to human. A fee schedule is attached in appendix A.
    The technique for releasing a ghost from the netherworld and the formula is encrypted and stored separately and will not be released as part of this report. The following data describe the trials and protocols we followed.

Mary stops reading the report not interested in statistical data. "My word, what a dry and dusty report. He is a scientist and not a novelist. I do know a non-dimensional soul is in fact a ghost. I have some hope for a future of not being a ghost tied to the whims of Fate. I will look up this Liam scientist. It sounds as if he has an affinity for helping others."
    50231170511_90f0f49123_b.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Langerak Family Update

Ab0w8Aw.jpg
    When I returned to this save, Dwight was at work and a very pregnant Melanie was talking with L4U-RN about herself, apparently.

9pxYvRu.jpg
    Dwight somehow had a stressful day at work and even though he didn't have a red bar or moodlet, he left work just to transform. I have no idea why he did it but it made me mad. Anyway, he did get promoted to Traffic Cop once he went back to finish.

nG7WWly.jpg
    I hadn't played the save for a while so I didn't know what was in the fridge. I ended up sending these four to the Bistro and happened to catch this picture of all four of them as they left.

ADCYpd1.jpg
    Quinton decided to play the blues but I made him stop and play for tips instead. He played for quite a while but only made $15 in tip money.

1wAlX3T.jpg
    This didn't stop Cori and Ariana breaking out into dance. These two are the best of friends and love showing off their dance moves.

lCH0a7w.jpg
    I had sent Dwight over to the Bistro to join his family and eat but apparently he went home autonomously when I was busy with the others. I found him upstairs chopping space rocks.

bhIgdUx.jpg
    L4U-RN played chess while the family was getting ready for bed and she enjoyed it so much she ended up playing until the early hours of the next day.

eUydDUF.jpg
    After eating their breakfast, Dwight and Melanie spent a little bit of time alone before the younger generation woke up.

IgezHye.jpg
    I had to kick L4U-RN off the chess table as there were plants to be harvested. I think she ended up making a couple thousand off the money trees.

qvIsmDf.jpg
    Just a random pic of Dwight in his new uniform.

bHLOEGC.jpg
    Quinton, Ariana, and Cori watched the cooking channel together for awhile before Cori switched it to fishing. I mostly had them do this in hopes of building their relationships with each other.

lCgBjLU.jpg
    And lastly, Melanie gave birth to her fourth child, a little boy she named Michael Langerak. He is athletic and brave because I picked the traits instead of randomly rolling them. Otherwise, he would have had the loner trait and another awful one.

***I plan on playing in the Ultimate Sim Challenge next, although it won't be for a few hours and I won't post the update until tomorrow night. My plan is to finish her weekend and maybe Monday of week 2 in Sunset Valley. We'll just see how that goes as I still have some things to do here at home that I haven't finished yet.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @Faerie197 Cool, didn't know you were basing it off your apartment building.
    Unfortunately, I know some landlords around here who don't want to fix things either.
    Geez, Kathy really is careless, lol
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer Poor bug, but it's all in the name of science.
    Awesome house, you definitely should try.
    Andrew will have a doctorate by the time he is in high school at that rate.

@rubyskywalker Sounds like the queen will be pretty nasty, lol

@Lashin That's a cool idea that the genie lives with them.
    The house looks nice.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!

@PalmArrow Jess looks like she was having fun.
    Her sculpture looks neat!
    Congrats to the newlyweds!
    Great update!

@BlackSand Looks like Curtis isn't happy with the guy from BlackSand Industries.

@bekkasan I'm glad to hear Mary can still keep up with what's going on in the world and science.
    I bet the guard would have been scared silly to see a ghost taking scientific information.
    That's nice that she took the bird in.
    Love your description on what happens with the souls that can't cross.
    The science facility must have had to hired some witches to help with the research.
    Let's hope Liam can help her.
    Great update!

***Been listening to Elvis Presley most of the day as today is the 43rd anniversary of his death. He was only 42 when he passed away but his legacy still lives on in his family, friends, fans, and his music and movies. I am sharing a beautiful tribute song written and recorded by country singer Ronnie McDowell called 'The King is Gone' as it sums up how people feel about Elvis' untimely death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l8aQYbMtWA
    The King is Gone - Ronnie McDowell
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    @bekkasan ... Great Update with Mary and Damien.
    For starters, if the daily special at the diner is fried chicken, lima beans and cat head biscuits ...
    Damien better scoot on over in the booth and make some room for another.
    At least we know what Liam and Maya have been doing with the spirits the ghost hunters have been bringing in.
    With as much as Mary Kendall has already figured out, I'm pretty sure she's going in the right direction.

@Brandontaylor ... Great Update and I love L4U-RN ... <3
    Congrats on the baby and the promotion.
    The Gang is looking as good as ever, and they seem to be enjoying themselves.

Thanks for the Elvis tribute,,,
    Where I grew up, they were big time Elvis fans ... James Burton still lives around here.
    I see him every now and again at the Revel.

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    Things That Go Bump In The Night

It's a beautiful morning in Hidden Springs and Damien is up early and on his way to town to finalize his purchase and collect the deed and keys to his new home. The papers are signed quickly and soon the realtor hands him the keys. He owns Spring Manor free and clear. He rushes back to the parking lot and hurries to his home. The snow completely covers the pathway to the house. He is careful walking on the porch because of the holes in the foundation. He has a contractor coming later to go through the house with him to help with the renovations. Some things he can do himself from working summers with a contractor while he was in school.
    50126909641_588419cf85_b.jpg
    50126338998_417f768bfa_b.jpg
    50126338868_e37ed0c6e3_b.jpg

Inside the house, Damien can see the potential. He is not worried about the plants and holes in the foundation. He had seen the pictures and knew to expect those things. He does not notice Mary hurrying into the tower and out of the room. Instead, he is looking at the far wall at what appears to be two ghosts chatting with each other. They notice him staring at them and they float through the wall and outside. Damien is surprised by what he just saw with his very own eyes.
    50126909521_6d240250dc_b.jpg
    50126480038_6a41ce12d6_b.jpg

He blinks a few times and hurries out the back door and tries to find them. His best friend, Jamison believes in the occult and ghosts and things that go bump in the night. Damien believes there is another explanation for what he saw. A trick wall, images from a projector, or hologram machine, or some type of special effects. He calls out "wait" when he notices three 'ghosts' out in the snow. Only one waits, the others disappear. She answers some of his questions and others seem to offend her. She has her story down pat and tells him about drowning off the coast in a horrible boating accident and being collected by Death. Her husband survived the accident and did nothing to save her. He is now a very wealthy man inheriting her fortune. "I think he killed me!" she cries out and is why she can't move forward. "I'm doomed to be a haunt for the rest of my existence." She takes him over to two other ghosts and introduces him and then enters her gnome to rest. The other ghosts tell similar stories of death by accident and being tied to the gnomes in the yard and unable to leave the area. "We can rest in gnomes, but we cannot leave the property the gnomes are on." Damien has much to think about and now has a massive headache. His dream home is haunted. It is a good thing his best friend is a ghost hunter.
    50127054026_5340ba359f_b.jpg
    50127275672_36fcc549b4_b.jpg
    50126479918_028850504e_b.jpg
    50127053896_1d5e0db0a9_b.jpg

While he was out chasing and talking with the ghosts the delivery van arrived. His furniture and belongings were placed haphazardly in the living area because of the holes in the foundation. They did get his bed set up in the upstairs room. He will have to move some things around once the foundation is repaired. His desk is currently in the small kitchen. He calls his friend Jamison. "I cannot believe my dream home is haunted and that I am stuck with these ghosts. I'll just get rid of the gnomes and that should take care of the problem. Jamison told him he could try it, but it might not work. "I can finish up my work here and be in Hidden Springs in a few days to help you out."
    "That would be fantastic. Kinda sorry I doubted you about your ghost hunting gigs. So what else is real? Vampires? Werewolves? Witches? Fairy's?"
    Jamison snickered, said "yep" and hung up on a very flustered Damien.
    50126479833_94cbcce5d9_b.jpg
    50126479783_5114ff7392_b.jpg

Mary was studying anatomy when Betty the drowning victim came up to let her know the house indeed had a new owner. "He is very cute!", Betty exclaims.
    Mary nods in agreement. "I saw him briefly when he came by yesterday. I heard the movers bumping around bringing in the furniture earlier. I was invisible and gave one of them a chilling hug and he ran out the door so fast he left his boots behind."
    Mary and Betty laugh together.
    50127275182_e3e7404ee4_b.jpg

Damien decided a run was needed. He jogged the neighborhood until he couldn't deal with the bitter cold anymore. He makes a mental note to definitely go shopping for some long johns and warmer clothes for the climate in Hidden Springs. Damien brings in some wood and makes a fire. He hauls one of his chairs in front of the fire and makes notes on what he needs to purchase and what needs to be done in the house. The contractor came by before his run and will be back tomorrow to start work. Damien is still quite cold and decides to turn in and get an early start in the morning. He dampens the fire downstairs and lights one in his room upstairs and hopes it will not be too cold in the morning when he gets up. With all the broken windows though he is sure it will be very cold. He has not seen nor heard the ghosts this evening and hopes they will not rattle any chains or whatever ghosts get up to during the night.
    50126479558_9df9ea6c7f_b.jpg
    50127275157_6a4697b57f_b.jpg
    50126479508_fa042f786c_b.jpg

Mary was aware that the owner was asleep so she hurried downstairs and fixed some yogurt and berries for her supper. She decides she will bide her time and imagines he will give up on this house just like all the others did in the past.
    50127275087_ebf804773f_b.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    I like water a bit too much...I think.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited August 2020
    Feedback later...

Screenshot.jpg
    William managed to dig his way through the walls, which lead to a road, a little
    ways from the mansion.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Blue Fairy: Hello William, there's no need to fear me.I'm the Blue fairy.
    I can help you.
    William: You can? How?

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Blue Fairy: You want to go to the ball yes? I can help you get there, just
    this once.But after that, its up to you.
    William: I'll take any help I can get..But I'm not exactly dressed for a party...
    Blue: I can fix that.

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-8.jpg
    William: Brrr.Mind warming me up a bit?
    Blue Fairy: I'm afraid my magic is limited to cold., the rest of the night is up to you.
    William: Thank you, Blue Fairy.

later at the ball....

Screenshot-10.jpg
    William arrived at the ballroom.He scouted the room looking for Cosette.
    He spotted her in the back.He made his way toward her.

Screenshot-11.jpg
    William: There might be something of great interest, for such a lovely
    lady to be looking out the window.
    Cosette: Oh, I'm sorry.I was just lost in thought.
    William: I see..Anything I can do to help?
    Cosette: Only if you can get rid of an wicked mother of mine.
    William: How about a dance for now?
    William smiled, pointing toward the dance floor.

Screenshot-12.jpg
    William: Why is a coachman like the clouds?
    Because he holds the reins.
    Cosette: (laughing) I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh.Mother says "Its not proper."
    William: Your mother isn't here.And I find it becoming for a young lady to
    laugh.

Something about this gentleman was familiar and I couldn't put my finger on it.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Cosette: What did you say?
    William: I'm sorry.Was that too forward? Forgive me.
    Cosette: Oh, no it wasn't.That was very sweet.
    William: I hope this isn't too forward then..
    Cosette: What?

Screenshot-15.jpg

Screenshot-14.jpg
    Cosette: Not at all.
    William: I'm glad..
    Cosette: But I should return to my mother, before she gets furious with me.
    William: Then allow me to bid you goodnight, Cosette.

Screenshot-16.jpg
    Cosette: What did you call me?

Without saying another word, the gentleman left.He knew my name...So it has
    to be someone I know.It was going to bother me all night.I did not like mysteries,
    they always worried me.

down in the tomb...

Screenshot-17.jpg
    William returned to the tomb, so he would not be caught.But he needed
    to change his clothes...
    William: Blue fairy...where are you?
    He looked around the dark and damp room, hoping he she would appear.

Screenshot-18.jpg
    Blue Fairy: You called my name?
    William: Yes...Could you please change me back, before Claire finds me.
    Blue Fairy: I can do this for you, but your father wouldn't want you living like this
    dear.
    William: Please, for now I have to stay here.
    Blue Fairy: Alright.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    William: I have to remember your magic is frigid.
    Blue Fairy: Yes, I do apologize for that.Farewell William.

Screenshot-20.jpg

Screenshot-21.jpg

• Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @GraceyManor Poor William. Also, why is April dressed like a maid?
    ****Aww.

@Brandontaylor I hope Ava gets her skills up to par soon.
    ****Congrats on the pending pizza place. I guess my area lucked out when it comes to pizza. We have several places with decent offerings.
    ****Welcome Michael.
    ****Spoooooky.

@Faerie197 Sorry about the difficult tenants.

@Karritz Seems like you're getting all the kinks worked out.

@Nikkei_Simmer It's a bug. That is reason enough.
    ****Looks like an interesting lot.

@rubyskywalker I can never get those bookcase doors to work properly. Even if it's in the middle of the wall with nothing around it, I get routing errors.

@Lashin Sounds interesting.

@PalmArrow Congrats on the wedding/baby.

@BlackSand Great pics.

@bekkasan I hope Mary figures out whatever she's trying to figure out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was in the Shields save today. Everything was going okay, then it crashed (the crash log said 'Max Memory Used'). Either I'm going to have to periodically replace my households in new saves, or see if I can figure out why TF this game hates my computer.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @MoonandStars83 April is the maid.
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    I like water a bit too much...I think.
    Screenshot-2.jpg

By the Plumbob, what did that poor lot do to you?!
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @GraceyManor: William is so hunky! Cosette is such a sweet young lady and I don't like her mean wicked mother Claire. Yay for the Blue Fairy to help William. OOO, smooch!

@Karritz: Glad you got it all sorted out. I'm re-watching the Isla Paradiso Bunch video where they are starting the tombs.

@Brandontaylor: That's a bright hot pink plumbbot.

@Lashin: Welcome to the thread.

@Mikezumi: Hello

@MoonandStars83: I'm sorry your having crashes.

@Silverofdreams30: Great update.

@PalmArrow: Pretty wedding.

@Shadow_Assassin: Love your ghost sims.

@Sleepstar: Hello

@emorrill: Need to read chapter 2 tomorrow.

@king_of_simcity7: Hello

@Nikkei_Simmer: Giggles. That's a big lake.

@bekkasan: Glad that Mary is researching things. I love Mary's bird. Chirp, chirp!

@CravenLestat: Hello

@Faerie197: Great job on the apartments. Sorry about the other sims destorying their belongings.

@BlackSand: Great update.

@rubyskywalker: Hello

@lisasc360: Hello. How's your birdie doing?

@blazerntq: Hello

@all: Thanks for letting me read and comment on your pictures/stories/videos. I'm hoping that I will stick with my new sim that I made as I have a story in mind for it. :) Wish me luck. Also does anybody know of a easy sharing photo site to use. I did use imgur, but it's not easy trying to make a picture album. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Puddinroy Hello :smile:

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the heads up. The castle is so large I don't think the bookshelf door will be needed.

Finished up the castle structure itself, the kitchen, dining room, entryway, laundry room, 2 bathrooms, office, and sitting room.

I will probably do some redecorating after I finish the main build to determine what all the rooms are.

It's two stories mainly plus a cellar/basement, and three towers.

There's also an indoor pool. Both Little White and The Queen ran to jump in after I stopped to save and realized I didn't pause. :lol:

I plan to make it look like an old historical building meets fairytale castle with some spooky SN detailing here and there since it is in Moonlight Falls after all.

I plan to continue to reuse the castle, hopefully. I will just buy an extra lot for the "dwarf cottage" and keep the castle.

I am only giving myself exception to use motherlode/kaching if it's building purposes or to pay for things that'd affect my storyline.

I'm a bit more focused on the storytelling side than the challenge itself.

I couldn't even play with Aquata & Alaina without using motherlode to decorate their new beach house.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    20 pages to go :smile:

I will have some updates to share today :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    @Puddinroy Hi.

I haven't really been playing recently but I am hoping I can get a chance to play on the Oakley Save today. Tomorrow is going to be busy, as my youngest sister have her driving test and it's also my birthday
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    @PalmArrow

That seems like a beautiful and quiet wedding,
    her dress is beautiful.

@GraceyManor

Wonderful update as always,
    beautiful clothes.

@bekkasan

I loved the update on Mary, great to see you playing another
    story now too.

@Brandontaylor

She is as busy as ever hehe, that challenge is quite the
    big one.

@BlackSand

Great looking sims,
    and lol at that last photo.

@MoonandStars83

That job mod made her loose her interview lol

@Puddinroy

Waves
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    " It takes two"

Part 3

This song is heard while in the gym thanks for the link
    @emorrill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iak0RqGn5B8

rexEPWJ.jpg

In the evening Dani decided to watch some TV, she liked to have a quiet
    time before it was time to go to sleep.

IFbINq5.jpg

43wdaDY.jpg

" What on earth am I watching"? she thought to herself, it was probably one of
    those late-night silly Tv programs.

pGiQCsz.jpg

Tuesday morning came, she went off to her interview which uh
    did not go too well, she decided to become a painter for the time being.
    She visited the gym to ease off her frustration after the failed interview.

fxqXLQG.jpg

It was also a good way to meet the other town residents.
    She greeted a guy that was there doing cardio basic training.

" Hello I'm Dani," she said with a smile.

The guy was a bit shy but he gave her a little smile back " Adam, nice
    to meet you". They shook hands and after they resumed the training.

AL8IY1T.jpg

She tried to do the steps correctly but her,
    not being athletic made her a bit clumsy.

btDiRqP.jpg

Thornton wolf seems to have a crush on Dani,
    he shows up everywhere she is.

jGiwws7.jpg

bImCZu4.jpg

JeA6uqW.jpg

ZB98X6T.jpg

The child noticed a toddler " toddler on the loose"! she yelled out, turned out it
    was Dante Costas toddler, he had brought her with him

To be continued

• Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Hello everyone. Hope your all doing well. Thinking about playing.
  • Options

@PalmArrow Alex looks totally miserable after the hotdog contest.
    Congrats on the engagement and the chimes
    Yes, you would think the tourists would have enjoyed a snowball fight much more than a water balloon one.
    Congrats on the wedding. That was nice the weather cleared up for the ceremony.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comment on the picture
    I hope you've figured out what Mary is trying to figure out. :grin:
    I stopped having crashes on my laptop after I took Pets and Seasons out of my game. I learned to do without and enjoy my playtime without the crashes. I'm happy the desktop seems to not mind all my content. I know I'm enjoying critters and seasons.

@GraceyManor It is a shame she didn't find out what April was up to.
    Beautiful horses.
    Caught by Mama Claire.
    I guess they are both in trouble. Oops...William is in the dungeon. hehe, who will cook and clean now? Cosette or April?
    Glad William figured out how to escape from the dungeon. Fairy Godmother!
    He should have a pumpkin coach! :grin:
    He looks very handsome all dressed up. Well, he's handsome in his peasant outfit too.
    Sweet dance! They were made for each other. Just got to get rid of Mama.
    Love the braid on her updo!
    Well, duh William you didn't have to go back inside the dungeon.

@Brandontaylor Nice to see Ava. She and Leighton seem to get along so far.
    What a tiny fish! hehe
    Poor Dwight must have been really tired.
    The girls look cute dancing.
    He looks handsome in his uniform.
    Glad it was only one child this time. Welcome, Michael. :smile:
    Thanks for the comments on the update. :smiley:
    Great pic of the song from Ronnie.
    I forgot to tell you I listened to the ones from yesterday too.
    I ended up playing some of his music that I have on my laptop.

@Faerie197 looks like most of the tenants of the apartment building have issues
    I don't blame the landlord for not wanting to buy another stove. I think she is lucky she didn't get evicted. :confused:

@rubyskywalker I hope you enjoy playing the Disney story. I look forward to some pics from you.

@Lashin Good luck with the new story sounds interesting and sad.

@Nikkei_Simmer I sure built some big ones during my time in the sims. I had one with a humongous crater in the backyard from a meteor strike that the science addicted husband decided to explore, and made some amazing discoveries. They had a huge pond in the front that stretched across the lot and my first arched bridge that I built for them to get across the water. I've still got it and the family saved somewhere.
    hehe, yes, that is a lot of water on the lot.

@Silverofdreams30 I look forward to more of the story.
    Thanks for the comment on my updates. :smiley:
    Another great song!
    hehe, she looks bewildered watching tv.
    Adam!
    Eyes up front Thornton. I bet he is checking her out while she exercises.
    Cute toddler and kid. I've started putting a tiny play area in most of the venues for toddlers.
    I actually like that they bring the toddlers out...except to bars. No play area for toddlers in bars. lol

@BlackSand Those suits better watch out. I have a feeling Curtis would still kick some A when he gets pushed too far.
    Thanks for the comments. I think that was wishful thinking on my part wanting a good ole' southern Sunday dinner. I can't fry chicken worth a hoot but I can bake some biscuits when I'm in the mood.

@Puddinroy Hey! I hope you enjoy your new sim and story too. Show pics. I use Flickr but it costs if you have more than 1000 pictures.
    The chirps from the bird are making Damien think a bird got caught in the attic.

@Sleepstar Happy Birthday tomorrow!

@king_of_simcity7 Hi!

@blazerntq Go for it!

Happy Monday!
    50231170701_d09eeee9d5_b.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Hi I am back :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options