Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks, I’m just glad I brought him back because he only lived two days beforehand.

***Had our first tornado warning yesterday, luckily nothing happened. Also, just found out 90’s country singer Joe Diffie passed away from Coronavirus. R.I.P. Joe Diffie

John Prine is currently in the hospital in critical condition with the virus as well. I stay here locked in my house, hoping that it won't hit close to home. But the reality is in my area, someone I know and possibly care about may contract this virus.

Okay, don't want to freak out. On to happier things. I think.....

SIMS games. I think I'm going open my game up and play for the evening. Waiting to see if my friends want to continue our watch party of Tiger king. LOL

<insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @MamaSimTee I saw about John. Starting to get worse here in Illinois.

Yes, on to a happier note. This time around Christopher Steel Jones is living longer than the last time. His granddaughter Melanie is third generation heir, but is still a teen.
  • Options
    Playing Sims right now. Today, Christian (Christopher Steel clone) came home from boarding school. He didn’t like the one he was sent to. Chris and Emily are elders with very little time left but Chris at least started teaching his clone to drive. Eric, their son, is now a CEO but keeps getting opportunities to switch to politics. I may do that since his LTW was achieved. His wife Fawn Ursine is getting closer to her goal of being a movie composer while Melanie just became a werewolf. That’s it from me but I’m gonna see if I can find a way to be more active again or at least do feedback.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited March 2020
    @bekkasan

Thank you, I have enjoyed the recent updates.
    I do not feel the thread is slow atm.

@Brandontaylor

* waves*
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor I understand your sims are not courting. I do love those animations for courting sims is what I said. You never answered about your story?

@Brandontaylor Glad you brought him back too!
    I was so sad about Joe Diffie. I had seen where he posted he had it and boom...he's gone. I listened to his music while playing my game yesterday afternoon.
    I still have not sent any of my sim kids to boarding school. I dunno if I can send any away. lol

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks so much for letting me know that you enjoy them. I do appreciate it. No stories posted yesterday which is a bummer. I had some game glitches so I spent time figuring out what to do, and saving my changes in the fairy realm as I need to rebuild that world. I did get some pictures taken, but not enough for an update yet.

I thought this was a funny picture. All the family got in the car but Dedric, Wisteria, and Fillian are not visible except for the wings on top of the car. I guess they are hanging on to the luggage rack! :lol:
    49693468748_29121772f6_o.jpg
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    @bekkasan Thank you. I still get days where the cough is really bad. I don't really dare to go and see a doctor though, as I'm afraid that has the potential to make it worse.
    The ghost is Mr. Dobbs who had been pillow fighting with Grim after he had ranted about death, died and got resurrected by him, only to die of electrocution later. As I mentioned at that time, his story wasn't over yet.
    Which means I had even originally edited him slightly in CAS at some point (the original sim was made by someone else), but I forgot to take a pic there and can't find a portrait shot of him. Maybe, next time.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited March 2020
    @bekkasan

I have mostly played random stuff I do not post about.
    I hope it will pick up again but I know wekeens are always slow.
    That was a funny photo.

@Turjan

I too have had a cold for two weeks,
    but its gone now and even the cough too.

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I've been recording some of my game for the next video. I think I have enough recorded so far. It's bedlam with so many sims aging up and turning their imaginary friends real. And some of those Imaginary Friends know how to cause trouble, but mostly they are just new sims to train and get to know.

There have been some birthdays and some IF's turned real and some abductions. I just checked - cause I didn't check before and my game is still open. Don has two alien babies and they both have the same mother. He just got abducted again when I was playing this morning - it's almost midnight here now - and I checked who returned him and it was a different alien so I was delighted he wouldn't be pregnant again but I just checked and he is. I want to scream nooooooooooo. But I'll keep it of course.

I've added so many extra rooms to the house and I finally started adding bunk beds to existing rooms. There are 17 sims, including the dog and cat, in the house at the moment. There is one more IF to be turned real in another episode and now Don is pregnant again.

I am planning to age Gary up soon but decided I want a wife for him. I was thinking about all the various sims around his age in Moonlight Falls. Zoe Durwood is his love interest and I was thinking she might do for him, although he likes Felicity MacDuff better. Then a few teens came home after school one day and Zoe was one of them, as was Gator Wolff. Well some of Zoe's behaviour surprised me and I discovered she has some aweful traits so I decided she won't do. I've noticed Gary keeps wanting to collect some fairy dust so I made him a pretty fairy named Donna Flower. I name all my fairies Flower.I'm thinking I might put her into a different save and play with her until she has some skills. Then I'll introduce them. She's a YA and he's still a teen but I can keep her in my library until he's ready.

There hasn't been much gardening going on this episode. I think one of them planted a few seeds and disposed of one barren plant. I may not have even videoed that.

One of the IF's is a technophobe and I've caught him trying to sabotage the science machine a few times. My punishment is I make him use it to research science. He hasn't managed to break it yet. If he does I'll probably have to lock it away in a room he can't get into. Or change his trait so he stops sabotaging it.

I will post pictures tomorrow. It's now after midnight, almost 1 am, and I shut down without getting the screenshots.

Happy Simming

• Options
    ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Does everybody use Flickr when posting photos? I haven't posted any image since TS2 and those were the Photobucket days. Do I need a Flickr account to get started?
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

I thought this was a funny picture. All the family got in the car but Dedric, Wisteria, and Fillian are not visible except for the wings on top of the car. I guess they are hanging on to the luggage rack! :lol:
    49693468748_29121772f6_o.jpg

@bekkasan ^Ha ha! That's hilarious! :joy:
    Sorry I wasn't so chatty yesterday...we had a really hard day yesterday as a family. :pensive: I'm hoping we'll all learn how to deal with our new normal soon and have better days ahead in the weeks to come.
    Stay at home order until April 30 now...ugh. :confounded:

Zei wrote: »
    Does everybody use Flickr when posting photos? I haven't posted any image since TS2 and those were the Photobucket days. Do I need a Flickr account to get started?

@Zei ^Yes, I, and many others, use Flickr and I think it's the best image hosting site! 👍 They have a free account, but if you post A LOT of pics like most of us do, that free storage will fill up rather quickly. They have 2 subscription packages I believe. It's a chunk of change to throw out for the whole year, but to me it's worth it. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Hi!

@bekkasan It was quite the shock, that’s for sure. I listened to his music yesterday as well.
    Lol, the only reason I sent Christian was because he is leaving the household as a young adult.
    That’s funny that the wings are the only thing showing.

@Turjan Hope you feel better soon!

@Karritz Wow, your Sims game sounds like fun, with all the Sims and abductions. I like IF’s pretty well but don’t have any currently.

@Zei I use Imgur so I’m not sure about Flickr.

***I will share a few screenshots later today. They will just be the Sims I’m playing as I don’t have any other screenshots.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2020
    The firefighter career is so glitched...bleh.

@bekkasan
    I misread your post as "I do love those animations for courting sims." meaning that they were courting.XD
    They aren't...yet lol
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Zei Nope! I’ve been using Postimage.org for years now! It’s entirely free! (They make money from ads.)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Lockdown Part 8

Simon is wondering around during the lockdown where Sims are allowed out for exercise by themselves

JbVyzfM.jpg

Everywhere is quiet and the skills centre is closed

ISbLuxy.jpg

He had so many good memories here as well

4mVolJk.jpg

This is the canteen where hearts where occasionally broken

JYrQ22N.jpg

There where three girls that he fell in love with. First Lorna who was only a short term fling and then Humara and finally Tammy.

LyUT0XL.jpg

Humara was very difficult to get over at first

KIxveFi.jpg

His so called friend Nick started to force his way in and made things hard for him

Au2aVnn.jpg

Nick would be watching their every move!

2l9KKqO.jpg

After Humara broke up with Simon he would start becoming close to Tammy who had been friends with Humara but Humara ended up pushing her to aside for other girls

0mG0nxC.jpg

Simon soon started to fall for Tammy

ZbaKS31.jpg

She is much more innocent than Humara anyway

EUWZbW9.jpg

Luckily despite the lockdown rules Simon is still allowed to see Tammy so he will look forward to seeing her the next day.

C6JeuJT.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Postimage is disabled right now, so I have to use facebook...:/

91180929_524176001839990_8112627605015887872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQmbjh5MpUfzEg9ewiTG_KJcYN_IRHTedLgUa2aCz4n99V7VOB1h5T6r6ShdErmasVNupm_p2rE4siMFOThnJ1my&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=2d0751dcfc31e2c60a8cf821ed466318&oe=5EA9656B
    Ray: I got the door, as soon as I get it open, get them out.

91224295_524176021839988_5223918848964558848_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQn5RmvCYUNhd4I3U8I4Vkn3CJTX4VZfpNjn5-CPyCGsYdDKfIgrsxwIvS4T4PnyDjlSYztHDBmJeWrj1TnJA2VJ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=4ba88c39c8e0137084d3ad2bef3c8a91&oe=5EA6F0F7
    After a few swings from his axe, Ray managed to bust down the door.Kimberly sprinted inside
    to rescue the occupants.

91216655_524176068506650_3914088664182816768_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQlQN-s85gC4Y_NV72x-qG5XFrhOi_CMdrnPetrrNehbY8ywX0J0Junv1ltl9wuPO_FDMIT8MVjvnm2O799pTJ88&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1c6848a87b71100eb083777cb07a61b7&oe=5EA87290
    Kimberly: Its alright, you can escape this way, come on.
    It took a few minutes to convince the young man to leave, but eventually he agreed.

91563485_524176101839980_3509495044023255040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQl9qpoZzpu_-6dtYFUTylAUCvxLpm6F-FMbbCr15kRJ8s5FOlFgKBVIAgtfggfX3T88hH5woiEpRnQ5ESLuMlWR&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=7d884f40c30e89617284a59f150a5ec8&oe=5EA82D7C
    Ray: Good job today, Kimberly.Enjoy your day off tomorrow.
    Kimberly: Thanks! Come on in for a bit, mom wants to see you again lol.

91181435_524176131839977_433422067715538944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQkjY7MPiuHIu6iNAnF6DK3vBWIQwUK1fAzMZer_2F7f9T5-GmQlWE_zcKGmEup5DovLB4Ia0EQhSjMPzdAV5RZN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=b35caec4fda7f28966f88e65c7c84e38&oe=5EA6046A
    Kimberly: Mom, what are you wearing? XD
    Claire: Never you mind that, look who is here.
    Kimberly: Peter? Is that you?
    Peter was an old high school friend of Kimberly's.She hadn't seen him since they graduated 9 years ago.

91260554_524176158506641_4476614682857177088_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQmLsiFpSyRh2Q1_654Le7bObzRA3AStsi3tp1q-qM4sIxpkskdvxubOCgQKxW7RZ2Obylsj9g79-8ENGVvyJvwD&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=52fc099e2494b6d2650a591c8bbcd6e4&oe=5EA992FE
    Peter: Kimberly...Its good to see you.You look as beautiful as ever!
    Kimberly: Its great to see you Peter! And thank you...Still into your comics and geek squad? XD
    Peter: You know it..Still into your martial arts?
    Kimberly: I'd never give that up.

91208507_524176241839966_1363385682478759936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQlfT23_JHLTdoBCkro8tf3N8p2wgX4tf0hW9kerSRwtNIUKSFDTFPVG9tOzf0Ha3VfPfivRBAw51cmeWNIWTRQG&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=4ff0abfb5570b7939a69651fb7a323e7&oe=5EA68787
    Peter: Oh? Who is this?
    Kimberly: This is my employer, Ray.Ray this is my old friend Peter.
    Ray: I can see you're old friends.Hello.
    Peter: Hi....Kimberly, I have a meeting in the morning.But off in the afternoon
    let's get together for drinks.
    Kimberly: Sounds great.I'm off tomorrow.

91206725_524176268506630_8297437638286114816_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQnIF1-uAVjSo15dtzjuuZp5Ggi69bU1X0EmBg6Wm2fiyKTseSiCRi9XpN_I0CGfLkMYIPyHvkUnbJW_zHRtdJOT&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=943c573a591d4236f6dd4807aee6789e&oe=5EA6EA1D
    Ray: High school friends huh?
    Kimberly: Yeah, we graduated together.
    Ray: Friends? or "Friends?"
    Kimberly: I don't get it.
    Ray: Nevermind, have a good day off.

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    I feel better
    GuLCPP.jpg
    GuLlxU.jpg
    GuLman.jpg
    GuLrse.jpg
    GuL0xO.jpg
    GuLDMD.jpg

Vincent and Xiwu
    GuLgII.jpg

I always think Yutang is full of killer's feeling
    If Vincent was assassin, Yutang was homicidomanis
    (All of SINISTER SINS member: Tianya "Suicide" Sui, Vincent "Asesino" Ramirez, Xiwu "Poisoner" Lan, Yutang "Arsonist" Qi, [Wuren "Mutilator" Sang], {Xiyan "Childe Moonflower/maybe 'Rioter' "Lan)
    GuO9eJ.jpg

See who I found!
    GuL7Zj.jpg
    GuLbon.jpg
    GuLHds.jpg
    GuLoLQ.jpg
    Aww
    GuLzyF.jpg

New Moonlight Falls sims
    Hacker Snuff Out Snuff Silence Snuff Rao
    His real first name is Nirav. He's Ellen Sharma(Yin Chunyu's fan)'s distant cousin, but he's human with vampire appearance(half vampire).
    In TS4, he also Yingzi(Shadow) and Hanguang(Cold Light/Light) Chunyu's distant cousin-uncle. Also in TS4, he also Xuehe "Goriest Scene" Shen(nickname "Gore")'s agent, a new generation metal rocker who is similar to him.
    GuXcCt.jpg
    GuXg8P.jpg
    GuXy4I.jpg
    Maybe my sims law: The more evil the appearance, the gooder the actual(Yin, Snuff, Gore)
    This doesn't apply to sims who are based on someone(Ashley, A'lan)

Ronnie Dahmer, one of Bridgeport three devils-Dederick Dahmer's distant great-granddaughter. She want to find her younger sister Hilda(now I haven't her screenshot, she's tomboy style. She has a crush on Dusan and tries to save him, but she's coward)
    Ronnie has a naive exterior, but actually contrary. She is Snuff's partner and future girlfriend
    GujSa9.jpg

See who I found
    GujVqe.jpg
    GujAKO.jpg

In their (luxury) safehouse
    GujnIA.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Turjan Yes, I'd stay away from the office for sure. Some MD's are setting up virtual visits if you need help.
    Ah, Mr. Dobbs. I remember you said that about his story. :smiley: I always like peeking at the various ghosts in stylists. Hard to get a good idea of them in the game.

@Silverofdreams30 Look forward to seeing more of your story when you get back to it. I always look forward to relaxing after work reading stories and checking out the forum. Thanks for commenting on the photo. It just tickled me thinking about them hanging on to the luggage rack in fairy form!

@Karritz I laughed reading about the technophobe trying to break the science machine. My mermaid is a technophobe and she would get so angry with Dwight watching TV and the same if he was using the computer. I had to hide that in the basement.

@Zei I use Flickr and it is the one I started with so I ended up having a paid account when they went to that or I would lose my pictures and my stories.

@emorrill You will enjoy the supernaturals if you ever get that added in. :smiley::wink: I hope your day is better today.

@brandontaylor. I look forward to seeing some pics if you are able. Thanks for the comment. :smiley:

@GraceyManor Yes, I've heard that about the firefighter career. I have actually not tried it.
    I didn't want to be presumptuous regarding your sims' relationship. He could be interested in her sister and just shy. I did see that word...yet! :tongue::smiley:
    yay! Update! Nice rescue. Hmm, Peter huh. He just dropped by for a visit. Friends or friends? lol, I guess she didn't get it.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice to see Simon. He does have some good memories and glad to know he and Tammy are still together.
  • Options

My Current Sims Family

hUP09To.jpg?1
    Christopher Jones is ninety one days old currently and has all the traits he originally did. He is retired from the Culinary career and has completed his LTW.

d84c9xJ.jpg?1
    This is his wife, Emily Jones, a Sim I used from the CAS bin and slightly edited. This was just her clothes and hair, as well as giving her traits. You all probably have seen her in your bin before. She has completed her LTW to master painting and guitar and is also a big reason the family has a nice house. (All those paintings). Her traits are Flirty, Party Animal, Virtuoso, Artistic, and Great Kisser. Currently, she is almost at the end of her life. She is also a witch but is just shy of level 10

Vo830AI.jpg?1
    Eric Jones is their son and he just completed his LTW to be a CEO in the Business career. He is still on his way to the very top but he will reach it very soon. His traits are Workaholic, Couch Potato, Easily Impressed, Friendly, and Grumpy. He is a witch/wizard, halfway through the skill. He is also the heir and his line will continue the family. He does have a sister named Jessica but I may have to share her later as she is in another household.

4YZQ4lP.jpg?1
    Fawn Ursine Jones is the wife of Eric (slightly older than him by a few days) and is also the daughter of Claire Ursine and Jared Frio at the beginning of a new Sunset Valley save. She is in the music career and wants to be a movie composer. Her traits are Virtuoso, Frugal, Nurturing, Easily Impressed, and Kleptomaniac, although she hasn't stolen anything except at work.

ZIRMj9l.jpg?1
    Melanie Jones is third generation heir and is Fawn and Eric's daughter. She is in school still and is also a werewolf. Her traits are Virtuoso, Excitable, Bookworm, and Friendly. She is currently dating a grandson of the Jack and Judy Bunch.

DOxVOvQ.jpg?1
    And lastly we have Christian Jones. He is a clone of Christopher Steel Jones and shares three traits with him. He is currently at the sports boarding school. (Forgot the name of it). His traits are Natural Cook, Friendly, Angler, and his newest trait was schmoozer. He will be slightly different than Christopher at least.

***Well, that was fun. I hate that I don't get to share my Sims like I used to but maybe I can be at least a bit more active in the future. Hope you all are doing okay, despite the pandemic going on right now. It may be tough now, but we can do this! We will get through it. Have a great day and happy Simming!
  • Options
    @bekkasan I thought that it would be nice to reflect on the events of last year :smile: Tammy was first created on the 16th of April so it has been nearly a year :smile:

This was the first CAS screenshot:

hGQcalY.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    edited March 2020
    Thanks for your replies everyone, I created a Flickr account and this is my first image... Here is Blake Grayson from Hidden Springs made-over by me:

49718378852_f4aa118da2_o.jpg

After multiple edits: Finally figured it out! Yay!
    Post edited by Zei on
  • Options
    KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    edited March 2020
    Momo Yamaguchi is a sweet, excitable, young woman wanting to spread cheer and make friends in her new home in Tokyosou:

Since she's kind of a nerd, she decided to go make some friends by exploring the nerdy shops on Shinjuku St.

b753a30ca2d4903d781bd17deb0e0c7e.jpg

She's decided to start by playing a few arcade games at Namco Arcade.
    4563c8bf006bac050bd7e6f16f34c927.jpg

Playing games sure works up an appetite doesn't it? While grabbing a bite to eat at the nerd hangout, Cyber-Cafe,
    someone across the room grabs her attention...

ec181a6f408c2406942450d34e01fc8c.jpg

He looks so sad and lonely...can't have that! Maybe...she can cheer him up?
    6462fd934c1e7e3e8c8f4d71eaf1985f.jpg

His name is Taiga and he's a bit grumpy...works in the military (is he even a nerd?!) and she's a cheerful, budding designer...
    will they be able to become friends?

744fce1d44cd33beb629bce11a0fb85d.jpg
  • Options
    91480478_524280288496228_215931941822660608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQlDr2-ICNHzXqlnH9DH1QCEHI-cMrpyzmHQIKoOxhGEVdJsFSYcBiWvOSW4z5MjqqtA-kmvbLKvgyx1zhE0p-ZM&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=8cdbcdfc8668cc8d872cc88230bdbe37&oe=5EA8B27A
    Peter: So...What kind of work do you do?
    Kimberly: Public service...that's all I can say.
    Peter: What's the big secrete? What are you some top secrete agent
    for the FBI?
    Kimberly: Not exactly...And stop trying to guess.

91221244_524280298496227_1604606958675951616_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQk2YIl85Vw22AbfEwQKN5-raVYwhaxJK8MsMMKUWvvLDYJQvdzBUuWE-FCxrqbJIurdna_hsUFiR5_2BF_CqaW-&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=5a89190fdfa084eb7bcdffa663661091&oe=5EA7A0BD
    Peter and Kimberly decided to brave the haunted house...Peter was scared out of his wits, however Kimberly found it rather cheesy.

91231802_524280351829555_8218728501411315712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQlrtT9Gj8VNcJRlsKspKUltcULw6nGi6WLtMcmQ-q_ZQNP2ttpoyRI4Dx39cnrkbRbkC2nZSZywUg_8vr68Shex&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=db1bdf3ae745348e04f241dc266869dd&oe=5EA66D7A
    Peter: Let's see how good your skills are with apple bobbing.
    Kimberly: I beat you 9 years ago, I'll beat you again...wait my beeper
    is going off.Two flashes? Its important Peter, I gotta go to work.
    Peter: Aww, don't go.Its probably just a question.I'm sure it will be okay.
    Kimberly: I don't know...
    Peter: Its fine, stay.
    Kimberly: ..I suppose.

91327888_524280365162887_3132234660159946752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQnR21CngRWpWCZIHIvhJx_3d5bCchUvDCRb5N8AMpymVlCV5IbudeQceOCgU5_qk-mL58H1T9m1fSLxXKAYCDE1&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=feb6a59fc98ff946cb9ee28c8d5abf0c&oe=5EA65ECC
    While drinking their coffees, her beeper went off again, this time 3 beeps.Meaning Emergency, get here now.
    Kimberly: He's upped it to 3 beeps.I gotta go its an emergency.
    Peter: Oh stop being a workaholic.He can get by.Let's go have fun.
    Kimberly: I don't know...

91627741_524280438496213_36072700174663680_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQlxQBQqh3I5ByorRQjNJ6oSSX4hZrUq8sF36n0TPB9yESssF1faXcIktsP0R_PU-_nssLJQoOEx5al2JU91Pws1&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=a2c4198c79571389d87704e7139ebc13&oe=5EA64BDE
    Kimberly: Are you sure this is legal Peter?
    Peter: Sure! We're just sprucing up the city.
    Kimberly: I dunno, something says this is wrong.
    Peter: You're right...lets go have some real fun.

91861375_524280541829536_7232963486127489024_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQn6UfYRAzDh_Ht6mFIwglMYI70xY9zWQarI3kVYjS9fiByQA7K-HlxBrjxq3-37ex0hFiu2tkHZDfR0psjZDXL5&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=560d1290d43f3777d4f11974bea84615&oe=5EA79605
    Kimberly: This looks like someone's house.
    Peter: It is, we're gonna steal some stuff.
    Kimberly: Are you kidding me? That's definitely illegal.
    Peter: Stop being a good two-shoes, let's go.
    Kimberly: Oh...

91173879_524280561829534_2311370958541160448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQkqUV9im7iEGJwNpJXDBM1wAUfBARsNCMdjpAgHbrfxHi7BRWILylcbnU2xdWXBfWE4LL0ivko25bDMCSkJW_FS&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=29749ad1e1bb9b25d3f80b18211220dc&oe=5EAA0137
    Not sure how he fit this in his pocket...but whatever XD

91237425_524280605162863_5865380366470086656_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQkSc54jxkLWYbvRIHzG6Ji1Wh-PF_Eg4sF2s3l4kbIl17bwrNtYopqZBmFj2lpruPwQfPznTtn1dkRfx0PW_pOG&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=24aee8bdae0439ffc0d37307cb09bb82&oe=5EA7EE35
    It was well past midnight by the time she got home, everyone was still in bed sleeping.
    "This is not right...I feel like a criminal."
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    Ugh. I was just playing with the Asquith family, tried sending them all off to China... game crashed to desktop, without any kind of message like “Sims 3 has stopped working”. Origin stats (ie hours played and last played) were completely unchanged, like I hadn’t even played! I started playing 30th March and it crashed not long after midnight, so 31st March. I was still on the loading screen for China when it crashed. I’ve been playing another save fine for the past few days (one I don’t mention on here), no idea why it’s crashing now.
    So annoying.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @king_of_simcity7 Places really look like ghost towns due to the pandemic. I’ve been seeing your posts of the lockdown as I’ve been keeping up with posts.
    Great to see some of Simon’s history again.
    Great pic of Tammy.

@GraceyManor Glad that they rescued the trapped people.
    Uh oh, looks like a possible love triangle. Peter seems nice enough.
    Great update!
    I take that back, Peter is >:)

@bekkasan You’re welcome.
    I shared my current Sims up above. :)

@Zei Blake looks really pretty. I like what you did with her.

@KiearaPhoenix Great update! It’s nice to see Momo’s life.

@Lucy_Henley Game crashes drive me crazy too. I haven’t had any issue lately but traveling has caused it for me before as well.

***Saturday saw two tornadoes near me. One around the town my great grandma who passed away was from, then one by the airport in Peoria. Luckily not much damage and no injuries. They were both EF-1 on the Enhanced Fujitsu Scale.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top