Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @GraceyManor I should have a new update up tomorrow :smile: We will have more of Tammy :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    edited April 2020
    I’ll be doing feedback later. I do have screenshots but can’t post them today. I’m going to try some different things in my game today. Mainly making over Sunset Valley with different buildings and a new cast of townies. It’s something I wanted to do for awhile but just never had. I probably won’t share that one though.
  • Options
    KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    edited April 2020
    Later that week, Momo and Taiga meet up at the Yamamura Square for the town's festival.
    They spend a good portion of the morning just browsing the food stalls in relative quiet.

Momo: (He hasn't said a word past hello...Making him open up is harder than I thought!)
    Taiga: ...
    Momo: Isn't this little village neat? Isn't this fun?
    28a9408a064445c0969a50f7e3297036.jpg

Taiga: *yawn* I'm sorry- what?
    Momo: Sigh. For crying out- Never mind. (Wow rude. Bored all ready are you? I wanna see you smile.)
    Taiga: Oh. I'm just tired. I'm going to go sit down, you go on ahead.
    Momo: O-oh...okay.
    b4a1419b8bb7f85632bc39fda3ed1cb0.jpg

Momo aimlessly wanders around the food stalls trying to brainstorm ideas on how to get Taiga to open up or loosen up. Just anything.
    Momo: Why did he even come if this isn't his type of thing?
    I mean what's the point of him coming with me if he's just going to sit around all day, staring at nothing.
    *mutter**mutter**mutter* Remember your mission Momo, bring back that smile! Make friends!! He is your friend! Right?
    c3e5076f2c5103ff52e040ba5fb237f4.jpg

Momo decides to change tactics. She takes a deep breath and in her silliest singsong-est voice yells:
    Momo: TAIGAAaaaaa-Kuuuuuuuun~!
    Taiga: I'm right here. Also, Taiga-Kun? Yamaguchi-San I don't think we're on first name basis yet.
    0dfebd3b3a808e4f5de5ef9d8e2f27a2.jpg

Momo: Wait, we're not on a first name basis? Tai- I mean Hanaya-San. We've been
    talking to each other on the phone a lot lately and so far you're the only person
    I've made frie- I mean... got to know in Tokyosou.
    Taiga: Yes, well...I mean...
    Momo: Acquaintances then?(I mean...I hope at the very least acquaintances. Is this what everyone is like here? Will I ever make friends in this city?)
    a71c8a40653e1b2b7df588ec0d92e9ea.jpg

Momo notices that Taiga has a slight smile at that suggestion.
    Taiga: Yes. Acquaintances works.
    Momo: And eventually, as we get to know each other more, we can become friends! (Oh, there's that smile!)
    dce62a81b96ed8a38f550cfe10d4e865.jpg

Taiga: Now. Don't be hasty, I didn't say that.
    Momo: Wha- WHY? Is there something wrong with me? I mean I'm just trying to
    make friends in a new city and you looked sad and lonely. And I was lonely too...
    Taiga: Yamaguchi-San, I apprecia-
    Momo: ...and all I wanted to do was be there and maybe help you not be lonely and I didn't even
    care you were in the army.
    Taiga: ...Army?
    Momo: Unless that's what it is! Maybe you can't open up cause you have some secret mission.
    Taiga: Yamaguchi-San, please do not talk about my job.
    Momo: Is that it? Your job in the army? Is that why you are they way you are?
    Is it cause something happened in the past...is it a undercover secret?
    Like those hush hush area 51 types who-
    45294a236c24fba6ffd3e5a9550854d0.jpg

Suddenly Taiga's face darkens.
    Taiga: WILL YOU JUST STOP PRYING INTO MY LIFE!?
    Momo: S-sorry!
    cd3366008c68d1df9e257b40a764e180.jpg

Momo begins to cry pleading with Taiga to forgive her and for a few moments.
    Taiga's grumpy exterior softens as he reaches to touch her check and dries her tears.

Taiga: Hey, there. Oh no, don't cry. I'm sorry. You don't have to be sorry. This is my fault.
    Momo: O-O-Okay. *sniff*
    Taiga: Dry your eyes, chin up. Bring back that adorable smile you have.
    Momo: Okay. *sniff*
    e425632bf3b45eaaf2d0307c0497a9d2.jpg

Momo: I just want to get to know you Ta- I mean Hanaya-San. I wanna make friends here in Tokyosou
    and I saw a kindred spirit of loneliness in you.
    Taiga: I...get that. I appreciate that. Right now...*sigh* Right now? I don't
    think you're going to find what you're searching for in me.
    Momo: Tai-...Hanaya-San...we can still be acquaintances right?
    Taiga: Of course. Sorry, hate to leave things like this, but it's getting late. I have to go.
    b8804714b00651991a22f442f24cdb9c.jpg

Momo: Wow. Okay...I guess I'll see you around Hanaya-San. (So abrupt! Is he really even sorry??)
    Taiga: See you around Yamaguchi-San.
    ebb2ed6644fb189f51dab9fa78a8de52.jpg

Later that night Momo gets a call
    Taiga: Hello Yamaguchi-San, I just wanted to call you to apologize again. I shouldn't have snapped at you.
    Momo: Yeah. Okay.
    Taiga: I...uh, know I said we're just acquaintances, but uh...sigh. Look. I won't pretend that
    I don't have issues. I do. I can't talk about them. I can't talk about why. If that is okay with you, we can...
    I mean...I wouldn't mind...if we...sigh. I'm not good at this. Just, I'm sorry Yamaguchi-Sa-...
    a64cf109595599ed26e3eb1c71a5a4ac.jpg

Momo: Taiga-Kun?
    Taiga: Yea?
    Momo: Call me Momo-Chan.
    Taiga: O-...okay Momo-Chan. Goodnight, I'll see you around.
    ef531339a03434b0aeead197f3e0f726.png

Hearing a noise behind him, Taiga turns around.
    Solrius: Father? Who was that?
    Taiga: Oh... a friend. It's time for bed kiddo.
    da4db26e4ed8f70296ba00f08719cbaf.jpg
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Brandontaylor now you got me curious :s
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 : Thanks for the welcome! I can't believe I didn't know this thread existed 'till now. Your sims look really awesome too. What skin is that if you don't mind me asking?

@Karritz : Thank you ^^ Aww how cute, I wish my hair was long enough to have had that hairstyle back in school. It is funny how that happens when people miss our old hair style after you get a haircut!

@GraceyManor : I plan to post at a little more often, with all this newly found time to play sims, I'm really diving into playing a story I had in mind out!

@ZhakiraP : Ohhhhh so interesting! I do so love royal stories set in a more realistic setting. (I also love fantasy settings, too but I'm a sucker for realism) I can't wait to see how Cordelia and Sir Desmond interact!

@Brandontaylor : Looking forward to what you come up with ^^ (also just noticed Batfam ohmygoodness yeusssss! Who's your fave?)

• Options
    @Karritz Donna looks good, it was a good idea to get her skilled up first.

@GraceyManor I’ll have to check the thread out. I haven’t been using CC as much as I did but I still like seeing what is available.

@KiearaPhoenix You’re welcome.
    That was nice if Momo to buy the books.
    Wonder what is making Taiga feel bad?

@Silverofdreams30 That’s good, some people don’t have good manners anymore.
  • Options
    @ZhakiraP Looks like the Royal family grew.
    I think Cordelia and Desmond will get along fine.
    I’m not sure what I’m doing on it yet or if I am. I was more interested in it this morning but now I’m not too sure. Creating the Sims I mentioned, that I am doing at least.

@KiearaPhoenix Taiga was rude. Hope things go better.
    So he doesn’t feel like they should use first names yet?
    I feel bad for Momo, Taiga isn’t being very nice.
    Ah, now I see what it is. That explains it.
    I’m not sure if I’m doing that to Sunset Valley yet or not. I’m trying to figure out exactly what to do. It’s confusing where to begin. :/
    That’s a hard question to answer for me but I’ll try. Batman (obviously lol), Catwoman, Nightwing, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon is the only one I’ve really read, although I know the others.), and Robin/Damian. The others are all great too but those are my favorites.
    Don’t forget Alfred, he’s great too.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    @Brandontaylor thank you. I don't plan to play the Gary and Donna household as part of the Perfect Genetics Challenge, but I do want them to be part of the story. Since I want Donna to have achieved her Lifetime Wish the only way I could think of doing it was to play her separately until she gets it. I'll try to remember to give her some sort of Young Again potion that takes her back to the start of her YA age before I introduce her to Gary. He's still a teen in the main game.

Screenshot-44.jpg
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

The Dexters after moving into their Granfathers old shack, they found a secret tunnel to a sort of chamber, after finding a way inside they discovers many ancient things, the stangest of all was some kind of Machine or Portal.
    Swn4BzB.jpg
    Dewey said let go inside, but Lilly was afraid, Oh come on scardy cat, and pulled her insdie with him. there was a lot of buttons, Lilly wanted to get out but Dewey pulled her close and kissed her, his arm accidntly hit a button on the machine and it made a funny noise, the door would not open. after a short time the door opened, but they were not in the chamber anymore they were in a very strange place. The Portal was gone. they soon found authorities that told them that that they were in Lunar Lakes in the solar system and many get her like they did. Dewey asked how he could go back, and they told him they did not know, No one has ever gone back. Well at least they gave them a place to stay as long as they wanted. It was not so great but it was at least shelter.
    QnsB3S2.jpg
    Dewey comforted his wife and said everything will be ok. But would everythng be ok?, would they ever get back to earth or would this world grow on them. Dewey and Lilly are off to a amazing adventure.
    PfW9HDq.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Didn’t end up playing like I was going to as I remembered I had a show to watch during the time I normally set aside to play. I watched the Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood: Live From Studio G special on CBS. They took live requests and sang them for their fans to enjoy during the lockdowns/stay at home and the money goes to help those on the frontline, fighting this virus. They even did a cover of Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. I didn’t like that song before but now I do, lol
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Hey my fellow simming friends. :blush: Been reading your posts and enjoying them greatly. How are y'all faring right now? Me? Oh, I'm surviving. We'll just leave it at that. :joy:

I actually felt a sense of accomplishment today for the first time in a month 🙌 when this virus decided to rear its ugly head and cause all these changes to our everyday life. It's such a wonderful feeling that I didn't realize just how glorious it is until I lost it for a while. I felt in control of my life again and I hope I continue to feel this way in the unknown days to come.

Interesting how when I finally decided to step away from the news, and keep it from popping up on my phone, that I began to feel happier and accomplished. 🤔😉

I haven't touched my game in weeks I'm sad to admit. :( But I did write a little of my story here and there when I felt like it. I actually wrote a bunch more of it tonight and thought I'd share a little preview. :mrgreen: (I dunno if I wanna share the picture that goes with it because I wanna surprise y'all with the pictures when I debut the newest update. :p ) So I apologize, no picture.

This may get edited a little bit, but for now, here is a little clip from a scene:

“The extra strings on this guitar are so flippin’ sweet!” Sebastian expressed to his buddy, lightly plucking at them. “More notes for us to learn and experiment with.”
    “Fo sho!” Sam concurred. “Let’s see how we can add them into your ‘Nutcase’ song.”
    “Yeah! Let’s do it!”

“Time to wing it!” Sam declared, raising his drumsticks in the air. “You ready?”
    Sebastian positioned his fingers and nodded.
    Then Sam counted while hitting the sticks together, “One, two, three, four…”

The sounds from the guitar strings instantly permeated the room, producing a catchy musical tune as Sebastian began singing the lyrics. He wouldn’t call himself a great singer, but he wasn’t terrible. Soon Sam would join in the song with the drums.

Oh heck.....I'm adding a picture! :p
    (This is actually one that didn't make the cut so it works. :blush: )

49592515348_eef723778b_c.jpg

On Facebook this evening I clicked on the notification that my little brother had updated his status. This is what he wrote:
    "I decided that during this time I want to get back into using my creative writing skills that I had in college. I want to continue writing short stories and possibly have those become books. I have dozens of ideas bouncing around in my head, just haven’t gotten them to paper yet."

My instant reaction: :mrgreen:

I promptly popped a "love" onto that post and told him to GO FOR IT! :star: And I may have said something along the lines of, "writing runs in the family." :smirk:

I honestly didn't realize he wrote stuff in his past and I know he'll find much joy delving into writing, as I have. We went on MANY imaginative adventures together as kids, playing together, and I know that has A LOT to do with how well we write. <3

Anyhoo, it's late and I must get some good sleep in order to meet the day tomorrow. :sleeping:

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends. :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    The Prodigal Sister Visits

Ryan had just left for work. Rachel is feeling lonely and who pops up?

Z0HQET4.jpg

Her favorite and only sister, Katelyn. She made a spur-of-the-moment visit in between work and home. She's a Stylist.

Katelyn: You don't remember, you spaz?
    Rachel: Oh my God, hi!

LiaOvss.jpg

After lot of catching up, they went to the game room upstairs and...played games.

1yWmCkA.jpg

Pepper said, Hello....

pviEvLH.jpg

Rachel invited one of her friends over to be styled by Katelyn.

0y7B15S.jpg

As you can see, Rach's friend isn't very thrilled about her new look. SO Katelyn gave her a new outfit, free of charge.

Hr7b1q9.jpg

Rachel holding friend's baby.

rUnZGNy.jpg

Once Ryan came back home, the three of them went to the day's Hotspot. It's called Rooftop Bar & Grill.

LsJEu71.jpg

Ryan spent the ride there cursing because the backseat made him feel cramped.

And he was having a particularly awful day at work, which he kept silent about. But he finds his "second sister" fun sometimes and he didn't wanna be a buzzkill.

DD2oQWa.jpg

The three of them loosened up and had a great time.

Dancing....

2Hmc5Sq.jpg

Ps8CgFC.jpg

Swimming....

fscSPs7.jpg

...and making new friends...

3ANR1UU.jpg

Thirty minutes before closing time, they went home. Ryan, Rachel and Pepper slept peacefully thru the night.

Katelyn, ever the night owl, had a sudden brainstorm. She had to explore it.

OfgkX4R.jpg

Mmm, breakfast!

CcnV5jf.jpg

Day two of the visit is coming up. Now I have to catch up with these updates. Happy Simming :smile:!

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Brandontaylor You're welcome!
    Yeah, I think I know someone who actually looks like that :lol: .

@king_of_simcity7 Yup, it's one of the few hairstyles that came with ITF. Many of the "descendants" have that one, as do the dwellers in the Oasis Landing base camp.
    Looks as if we got to see Tammy and friends, plus a few familiar locations, again :smile: .

@CK213 That's an awesome SV overhaul B)

@GraceyManor I always enjoy your stories. Your female protagonists seem to be of very similar personalities :lol: . Not that there's anything wrong with that.

@Karritz I think your Perfect Genetics Challenge is the one story where I've seen all episodes so far :smile: .

@KiearaPhoenix People can be difficult, I guess. I assume most are, one way or the other :smile: . Great pics again.
    I take it Solrius has those ears from mom?

@ZhakiraP Wow, those are cool pics from Praaven. Awesome family.

@Evalen Ha, let's see what you do with Lunar Lakes. I'll have a look what I can do with it myself.

@ilikethesims30 Those pics make me want to dust off my Bridgeport save again :smile: .

@bekkasan I took a pic of Mr. Dobbs in CAS:
    VEFWc0b.jpg
    Ghost images soften the details :wink: .

In other developments, Rowan Stout, the former plantsim by Marcus aged up to YA.
    1VDJVxz.jpg
    The game gave him cornrows, which I removed that fast that I forgot to take an image :lol: . I just gave him his teen hair back for the time being.
  • Options

After that nerve wracking phone call with Momo, Taiga lets go of the breath he didn't realize he was holding.
    He takes a deep breath in and smells something that doesn't smell familiar.

Taiga: Wait...Is-Is that take-out I smell?!
    Solrius: Yes, but I was safe! I had the delivery per-
    Taiga: You are supposed to hide! Did you leave the penthouse? I made dinner for you!
    Solrius: I know but-
    d474036c8418bd8373cadc26db27a009.jpg

Taiga angrily cuts Solrius off.
    Taiga: NO BUTS! If you get found out- if someone figures out...I- I don't know what I'd do.
    Solrius: I know Father. I know.
    82b71747c90da80692e0d3d2a3a8df71.jpg

The worse case scenerio tugs at the back of Taiga's subconscious.
    He feels a panic attack coming on, but pushes that down for Solrius' sake.

Taiga: I just want you to stay safe. You know that right? If the military knew...After everything that happened...
    Solrius: I know. I am sorry, I will not do that again.
    699161fa5f58f177a03e25801ecf58e2.jpg

Taiga pulls Solrius into a hug, partly to reassure himself that the kid is still there, and partly to try to make up for yelling at him.
    Taiga: C'mere kiddo. I care about you. Please, when I'm not here, stay hidden. No calls. No leaving the penthouse.
    Solrius: I will not father. I love you.
    Taiga: Okay, seriously though. It's time for bed.
    3ad6ed18febc767bdbcafbd12dd320db.jpg

Taiga tucks Solrius in bed and is contemplating how complicated his life was becoming when he hears Solrius clear his voice.
    Solrius: Father? May I have a bed time story?
    Taiga: Of course! What would you like me to read?
    Solrius: Yotsuba&! It is my new favourite manga!
    Taiga: I guess Momo-Chan picked a winner, huh?
    Solrius: Your friend has good taste, father.
    7988a236d65de8119b8a9671bb5a4938.jpg

After a few pages Solrius interrupts Taiga, his eyes struggling to stay open.
    Solrius: Could I...one day go to school and make friends too?
    Taiga: I-I don't know Sol. Maybe one-day?
    Solrius: I have been studying human behavior. I watch a lot of sitcoms and miscellany. I know how to fit in.
    Taiga: That's not why-...Sigh. Let's just finish the story okay, Sol?
    9064ed72b29be4818bb71d1e15596f1b.jpg

Soon Solrius falls asleep and Taiga gently kisses his head. Taiga feels his chest tighten.
    He doesn't think Solrius will ever let this go. It isn't fair to the kid after all to spend the rest of his life cooped up in this apartment.

Taiga: I'll seriously give it some consideration Solrius...
    a75bbb11231ecb11925ed654babbf141.jpg

The next day, Solrius wakes up with Taiga standing near his bed.
    Taiga: Hey Sol. I've spent the night thinking about it...and making friends is important, especially at your age.
    How about we come up with some ideas and rules to help you fit in at school?
    Solrius: Yes! Of course father!
    9b3a73ff8917559192307f86cb197650.jpg

Taiga pulls out some supplies and sets out trying to cover Solirus in make up.
    Taiga: So. School Rule #1, always wear your gloves. Never take them off. Wear long sleeve
    clothing, always. I'll forge you a medical note saying you have a skin condition so no one gets suspicious.
    11023938933b3817b86145de8c59d87f.png

Solrius: Yes, Father. How do I look?
    Taiga: Wow. Uh. Nope, that won't work.
    Solrius: I agree.
    6f52ef98fee2167b8d63a283ad7e1ea3.png

Taiga tries again, using a more pinker palette but it makes Solrius look like he has a rash.
    Taiga: Somehow I made things worse?
    Solrius: Maybe, we should look up a video on Youtube?
    Taiga: Sounds like a plan...
    0f4928bb7036815b8e9c67ec24408687.png

Taiga feels like he understood the instructions in the video. But when he takes a step back and looks at Solrius, that feeling evaporates.
    Taiga: Okay...well...somehow I made things even more worse.
    Solrius: Is your friend of the female species? Maybe she would have some pointers?
    Taiga: School Rule #2, never call them female species, especially to their face.
    However that's a really good idea. I'll call her now.
    d9d628e8ccc6ac1719e4b5b1fac1bb1a.png

Taiga, still feeling a little worried about his status with Momo, takes a deep breath and waits for her to pick up.
    Taiga: Hi, Yam- I mean Momo! Hi, Momo-chan.
    Momo: Heya Taiga-Kun. S'up?
    Taiga: Do...you, uh, have any tips for applying makeup? I mean, I'm not assuming just because you're of the female species,
    that you are good at it, it's just your makeup looks really good on you and I-
    Solrius: Father, I thought we weren't supposed to call them that!
    a5e0426212ee6995dec49ab92cf20423.png

Momo: Is there someone else there?
    Taiga: No! It's uh, erm...the TV! Yeah the TV is on, to fill the void of loneliness in my life. Hah!
    Momo: Oh, I tooootally get that. Yes, I know how to apply make up. Would you like me to come over and-
    Taiga: NO! No. Could you direct me to a website or maybe I could go over there...
    Momo: Sure! We can do it here at my house.
    Taiga: Okay then, after work I'll stop on by. See you later Momo-Chan.
    427fda510bb33c5f9d2b0c051dc34918.jpg

---
    Whew, what is that part four? It feels like I'm on a sim playing streak. I might even be able to do a part five/six before the end of this week!

Loving everyone's stories so far!

@ilikethesims30 : Awww the sisters sure now how to party! Made me miss mine even more so. Wish she didn't live so far, not that that would make a difference now with everything that's been going on.

@emorrill : Sam and Sabastian really look the part! Can't wait to see more ~

@Brandontaylor : Yes Taiga is quite rude isn't he? He does have his reasons and it'll become more and more apparent why as the story progresses.

My faves are Tim Drake/Red robin, Cass/Orphan/former batgirl, Batman tied for 1st, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Jason, Barbara tied for 2nd, Damian/Robin as 3rd
    and Alfred is just S tier and the best.

@Evalen; Ooo advance technology stranding those who mess with it foolishly on another planet! How twilight zone-ish of a story! I can't wait to see more!
  • Options
    @Turjan thank you. I hope you're enjoying the story. The Perfect Genetics Challenge started out at a snail's pace and kept it up for about 20 episodes and now it's going like a freight train. And Don's pregnant again. There are 17 already in the household. There are at least 2 more Imaginary Friends that need to be made real and we have 2 alien babies I didn't plan for and now another on the way. I'm having fun with episode 29 and I think my narration style is improving as I seem to be getting more relaxed with it after 3 years of trying and am having fun. Also the new mike without having to wear a headset might be making things a bit easier.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    @Turjan I used that hairstyle on Warren and Gareth:

7fvcDF8.jpg

1PKpoBS.jpg

kPQhNBI.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @KiearaPhoenix

I need to check next time in-game if I can find that out
    for you sometimes the skins do not have a name on them just a color.

@ZhakiraP

I always love seeing screenshots from your Praaven save,
    heh little accidents huh? I bet that happens a lot lol.

@emorrill

oh, shirtless Seb <3:o You know
    I approve of that screenshot haha. >:)

@KiearaPhoenix

Momo seems like a good dad to Solrius ( great names).

• Options
    @Karritz You’re welcome.

@Evalen Cool that the portal took them to Lunar Lakes.
    Looking forward to further adventures from them.

@emorrill Glad to hear you are doing okay.
    Great tease from your story!
    Cool that your brother wants to get into writing again. Hope his dream comes true.

@ilikethesims30 Nice to see the sisters bonding.
    Seems Sims complain about makeovers no matter how good they are.
    Poor Ryan :D
    Sounds like they all had a fun time.

@Turjan Lol, is their hair the same too?
    Rowan looks great.

@KiearaPhoenix Whoops, although I guess you can’t blame Solrius wanting takeout.
    It would be hard having an alien child and keeping them safe. At least the Kent’s had it easy, baby Kal-El looked like a human. (I’m assuming you know what I mean, lol.)
    Hopefully Momo can help Taiga so Solrius can go to school.
    They are all great characters in Gotham, aren’t they? I’m behind on my comics, need to get caught up.
  • Options
    Lockdown Part 9

Tammy is waiting for Simon to come and visit her

cN83K5D.jpg

After being hurt repeatedly by guys she was happy to finally settle down with Simon

IPOb1B1.jpg

The relationship is happy

EV1h7Tg.jpg

Simon makes his way down the road

MfyqP2g.jpg

Bonus points if you can see who Tammy's neighbour is

3ynSMbb.jpg

The couple are happy to be together during the lockdown

kMol1gg.jpg

E7WZArK.jpg

vG3uzVG.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

page 3821

@Brandontaylor Your sims look fantastic. You already know I'm a big Christopher fan and Christian is adorable. Fawn turned out very well as the daughter of Jared and Claire.

@Zei Blake is lovely! I hope you post more as you get into your story.

@KiearaPhoenix Momo is very pretty and sure looks like an awesome world you are playing in. Taiga sounds like he will be a challenge. Hopefully, opposites really do attract and stay attracted. :smiley:

@GraceyManor Sure looks like a nice park. I realize she was on her day off but gosh, she could have called her boss. Emergencies do happen.
    "I feel like a criminal." She is a criminal. :naughty:

@Lucy_Henley Sorry to hear about the crashing. I hope it is behaving better now.

Page 3822

@Brandontaylor We had a tornado in one of the near counties Tues evening. It rained really hard here and the wind blew like crazy but wasn't a tornado.

@GraceyManor So, what part of secret does Kimberly not understand. :lol: Seems like maybe she should be a blond? :tongue:
    She has a cute outfit on. :smiley: Ray was actually very lenient towards her.
    Not sure I understand letting a criminal go like that. I'm sure he will be back. :lol:
    Poor Ray, reduced to toddlerhood.
    I sure hope the cure works.
    Thanks for commenting on my last update. :)
    I see the cure worked and he forgave her. She's right, he shouldn't have to apologize for getting upset. She was wrong and deserved what she got. I do hope she learned a lesson and doesn't cause more trouble like that.
    Your blog looks great!

@Silverofdreams30 Derek is so cute! So nice she is going to help him study.

@Turjan That is one hairdo I don't understand. I don't use it either. lol

@CK213 Your world is coming along very nicely. That is a very cool fire station. Good to know about what happens with two engines in case I ever do that.

@Karritz Donna is cute and sounds like the perfect partner for Gary. :smiley:

@KiearaPhoenix She certainly has made a great start with Taiga getting to know him. Love the picture of her clapping so happily.

@ZhakiraP Thanks for the comment. Hopefully will have another update this weekend. It depends on work.

Page 3823

@ZhakiraP I love seeing your Praaven save again. Time has flown in it. I love seeing all those little 'accidents'. :lol: They are adorable.

@KiearaPhoenix Oh my, not a great outing for them at all. It does sound like he has some issues he is not comfortable talking about. That was nice of him to call and apologize.
    Oh, a great twist there at the end!! Look forward to seeing more.
    oh, the poor little boy. He does need friends and not stuck in the house all day. Poor Taiga being so unsure of what to do. That was funny seeing the different applications of makeup. Hopefully, Momo can help.

@Evalen Hi, nice to see you post your story. I love how they got to Lunar Lakes. I look forward to more.

@emorrill Nice to see you and glad you were able to write a little. I love the little excerpt and look forward to the chapter when you have time.

@ilikethesims30 Nice seeing you post again. It looked like a fun evening for them.

@Turjan Mr. Dobbs is definitely cute! Thanks for showing a picture of him.
    oh wow! :love: Rowan...I sure love facial hair on guys!

@king_of_simcity7 Cute pics of the happy couple.

It's been one of those weeks and I finally caught up with everyone's stories. I hope I didn't miss anyone! :cry: I didn't post an update on Sunday as PixieGarden (the Fairy Realm) decided to give me fits so I spent lots of time fixing that. I hope I will be able to do an update this weekend. I'm still working as we are considered essential. I'm being ultra-careful, hands are raw from sanitizer and strong cleaning solutions to clean equipment. We finally got masks this week so that was a good thing!
    I thought this was a cute picture of Kailena and her new great Grandpa. That was taken just before the save got glitchy. Luckily I have backups. :smiley:
    49717216003_3d1819e891_o.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile: I have not been at work for more than a week now! Cute Sims picture :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @bekkasan thank you. I've just given Donna a special room where she's going into slave labour drive to become well trained in all the things a good little sim will need - inventing, sculpting, science, metal smelting and gem cutting. This is all to be done between bouts of making plants bloom. She seems to be limited to 3 blooms a day so there should be plenty of time to learn the other skills. She's hired gardeners to do all the gardening for her as she's already mastered that skill.

I'm glad you have some masks. I am thinking of you out there putting yourself in harm's way every day. I hope you are able to get through this without getting sick. I am now confined to home - only allowed out for exercise. My son lives with me and he is in charge of shopping and whatever else needs doing. I am allowed to go out for a few things if necessary so nothing much has changed in my normal daily routine. It's just that I now have an excuse for not going grocery shopping. :smiley: (there's a whole list of things I can go out for such as - medical, going to court, get arrested I can't remember what else those stood out for me and I don't think get arrested is really in the list but I suspect it applies - this is all to keep people from getting sick all at once.) Apart from getting exercise the only thing I expect to need to go out for is to see my doctor to get a flu shot. I live in a house with a reasonably large lawn surrounding it and trees with lots of birds in them so I am not really confined.

I'm working on my computer all day as usual so for me nothing has changed much. I'm about to start on episode 29 of my Perfect Genetics challenge. I've done the narration for the first 10 minutes. Today I'm going to try to finish it. I was a bit down a couple of days ago but after my walk yesterday afternoon I feel a lot better and more energetic so hopefully that'll translate to me actually getting this narration done today.

Only thing I have to worry about now is making sure Gary and Donna have similar traits so they are compatible. Since they are currently in two different games I wrote down Gary's traits so I can compare them with Donna's next time I launch her game. I noticed they both have the Green Thumb. They say not to waste a trait by giving fairies the Green Thumb trait, but the most useful part of that trait for me is their ability to revive dead plants and I tried doing that with a fairy that I hadn't given the green thumb to and she couldn't do it. So I now do give the green thumb trait to any fairy I think I might turn into a gardener. Donna is at level 7 in the gardening career and had mastered gardening and has managed to bloom about 4 plants so far and she has to get to 100 plants with bloom before she gets her LTW. By that time she'll be ready to meet Gary.

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @ZhakiraP
    Thank you! I love super heroes.XD as much as I love medieval stories.
    I must ask, where did you get the patterns for your king's outfit! I have that same
    clothing, but it looks so much better recolored the way you did it.

@KiearaPhoenix
    Thanks! gonna download your world later.
    Wow! He sure is rude, yawning like that.:o
    I get bored to, but I try to hold it in XD
    Aww, poor girl is trying to make friends.I feel
    for her, I really do.

@emorrill
    Hope you're hanging in there.
    I myself haven't been around much, got a sore throat
    and a headache and all stuffed up.I look forward to
    seeing what you have in store.I always adore your stories.

@Turjan
    Thanks! I think they have a bit of my personality in them to be honest
    XD I do the same sort of stuff lol.Oh, that sim is very handsome.:o

@bekkasan
    Yup, even I answer my boss on my days off
    in case something comes up.XD Apparently the part where you "Can't tell anyone
    about this place" XD Well..He made an adorable toddler.:p Actually, She punch kicked
    the guy and he went flying into thin air.But I cut that photo out, cause it kind of looked
    silly.

WAhfqQG.jpg
    XD
    Yup, the cure worked and he decided to forgive her..Well, you know my gals they'll be
    in trouble again lol.

Yay! was glad to see a lot to feedback on.

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

Well the Dexters are stranded in Lunar Lakes, Dewey decide the next day to see what the town was like, so off he went. He ended up in the town center. It was very nice, had everything, book store, food store, playground, movie house, place to eat, and more lots going on. People were very friendly, mostly they were from Earth like him
    ANFvhrJ.jpg
    Dewey met some very nice people, they were all form Earth, Dewey ask where the alians were, as he had not seen any, The man told him that they don't live here anymore, but still a few are left, they do come back and visit, but I warn you they do abduct us sometimes. they are harmless though,
    wLFTZfS.jpg
    the man told Dewey that the houses were free and you can choose anyone to live in. Just go to City Hall and they will give you a paper to sign. So the next morning Dewey and Lillie chose this house
    u5JWzR2.jpg
    the main living room and kitchen
    xRKw7oi.jpg
    the bedroom
    1ndNOUN.jpg
    two other bedroom for kids
    4lkcvdH.jpg
    It even had a swimming pool
    IbwZWho.jpg
    It also encluded a small car called a Tissie Dewey loved it.
    wS2I6JM.jpg
    He decide to give it a test run and go to the Gym that the man told him about
    DoAHVxV.jpg
    The Gym was very nice
    ofswFnv.jpg
    It seem to be very popular and Dewey used the treadmill
    NjFlCRn.jpg
    Lillie was happy that a computer came with the house, but there was no way to contact Earth, perhaps someday
    P7sk80B.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Writing more of my story tonight everyone! :mrgreen:

@emorrill

oh, shirtless Seb <3:o You know
    I approve of that screenshot haha. >:)
    @Silverofdreams30 ^I knew you'd approve. :mrgreen: I had him play without a shirt on specifically for you. :smirk::kissing_heart: It's true.

@emorrill Glad to hear you are doing okay.
    Great tease from your story!
    Cool that your brother wants to get into writing again. Hope his dream comes true.
    @Brandontaylor ^Hey buddy. :) Yeah, I'm doing okay. Much better than I was for the past 3 weeks...
    Thanks. :blush:

@bekkasan Thanks lady. :kissing_heart: It's been so wonderful to write again and feel in the mood to DO it! :star: I can't wait to post it! :grin:
    Aww, that's an adorable picture with Kailena nuzzling her face into her Great Grandpa's shoulder. <3 I look forward to your next story update! :smiley: (Sorry for the pain Pixie Gardens was giving you. That sounded so frustrating! :confounded: )

I look forward to
    seeing what you have in store.I always adore your stories.
    @GraceyManor ^Aww, Thanks buddy. :) Means a lot to hear you say that.
    Sorry you still don't feel well. :( I hope it passes real soon!
    Been enjoying your story. It's a fun read. :grin:

@king_of_simcity7 Simon and Tammy! <3 They're my favorite couple of yours and it was great to see them together and being romantic again. :blush:

@ZhakiraP It's always fun seeing pics from your Praaven save. :)

@Turjan Aww, I don't get a tag comment from you? :cry: It's all good. ;) I think you posted that before getting to my update. Just felt like messing with ya for a bit. :p

@Evalen and @KiearaPhoenix Hey there! :smiley: Been enjoying your posts. Keep them coming. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top