Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I was gonna have an update tonight but my game keeps crashing.
  • Options
    So I ran the crash analyzer and it said insufficent graphics capability...hope my card isn't dying.
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Moved the Montoyas from Bridgeport go Appaloosa Plains to see if the crashing issues was caused by routing issues / stuck sims. Still happens after a half hour or so of playing.

On a possibly related note, has anyone downloaded the carousel music box from ATS3 and had errors with it? (Actually, I may have just thought of the problem myself... Gonna have to check it later and see if I'm right)

Anyway, I'm now trying to train myself into saving after specific moments (nighttime sleep hours, changing something in the house, special moments in sim time) so I won't lose a lot of my time spent.

I also downloaded Island Paradise and started up a save in Isla Paradiso. I didn't make any changes to it yet, though after playing a little while I am noticing lag. What are the smallest changes I can make that won't interrupt my story plans or the families in general (I want them to go on vacation to a resort) and not cause too much changes to the island's population.

One last question - What places count as Showtime Performance places and Lounges/Bars/clubs? I got a wish to go to a lounge from one of the sims but haven't seen any obvious ones?

I'm just going to do a brief description of the Isla Paradiso save I've started.
    Basically I made who I think is the prettiest sim I've made so far, Lacie (Forgot the last name I picked already, oops!).
    She has blonde hair that has brown roots (to look like it was dyed, kind of) and blue-green eyes. (I'll have to look up the details for the blog post.) And I made her "roommate" (not sure how else to describe it since they went to different schools) Landon Hope. They share a love of seafood and the island life.
    Lacie has two dogs, a chocolate brown Labradinger named Cocoa and a yorkie named Lucky.
    Landon has a Golden Retriever named Prince.

Let's just say I have plans for Cocoa and Prince in the future. What do you call a mix of 3 dogs - Labrador, Springer Spaniel AND Golden Retriever? (Golden Labradinger? or Golden Springador. lol) 😂

I moved them into way too small a house to start, so with a little motherlode (which I hated using, but it's just the beginning, and I'm eyeing another house for them in the future, that doesnt have an ocean for the backyard with a boat taking off from right next to your house every simhour.), I did some upgrades. Still not much room but it's an improvement. (Unfortunately, the little dog makes messes in the house because it can't do it's business on sloped terrain... and my sim refuses to carry the pup to the flattest part of the yard (if there is any)...

Guess I better plan dog walking in the future. At least Logan is in Investigator job so he's home 90% of the time. Culinary was Lacie's wish so I went for it. I'm sure she'll cook a good salmon in the future ...
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited April 2020
    @rubyskywalker just saving after significant events will help a lot with your problems.

As for Isla Paradiso lag. I don't know where to start. The easiest would be to download a world someone else has fixed. Otherwise it's going to take you weeks or months to get rid of it. @ciane did a fixed world where she fixed everything she could on existing lots but as far as I'm aware didn't use the world fixed by ellacharmed. She did mention to me that she fixed that fixed world for her own use but didn't think everyone would want it. I personally use the world fixed by ellacharmed.

You can get info on her fixes here.

http://modthesims.info/d/514909/islaparadiso-world-with-fixes-applied-update-2013-11-29.html

I would not recommend downloading the version of MTS though as it is complicated to download and install. I have the version on ellacharmed's word press account. https://ellacharmed.wordpress.com/2013/10/05/isla-paradiso/

To get the one fixed by ciane you can find it here.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/811253/removing-ip-lag

OK. Now what issues did they fix.

ellacharmed took it into create a world and fixed the routing issues with the roads and general places where pets, including wild life, are being trapped. Her word press and MTS (links provided above) set out some of the things she fixed.

ciane only fixed things things anyone could fix if they have the time and patience to do it. The broken bits of the world were left broken. Stuck animals cause lag as they try to get themselves unstuck.

Houses are a major problem. Just about all of them need so much work that it would probably be easier to just rebuild them. I have a version of EllaCharmed's fixed world where I bulldozed ALL of the buildings. I use it as an empty world and start from scratch adding houses as I need them.

EllaCharmed's info explains in some detail what's wrong with the houses and she did fix a few but she had to stop working on this project due to needing to concentrate on taking care of an ill family member and I don't think she ever got back to it. She explains with pictures and shows where things need fixing in some of the houses.

Good luck with it. I hope you work out what you want to do in the end. It is a beautiful world.

EDIT: I forgot to mention NRAAS mods help a lot too. I use Overwatch and Error Trap to help me play in Isla Paradiso. Originally I never used mods but was forced to download those two and only had them in when I was playing in Isla Paradiso. But that was before I downloaded the fixed world by ellacharmed. I now have a massive number of mods and other custom content.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited April 2020
    So I ran the crash analyzer and it said insufficent graphics capability...hope my card isn't dying.

It may be that your game doesn't recognize your graphics card.
    https://youtu.be/gTb7UnZE_lU

I looked at my device config log and while my graphics card is rated a 5 the gpu memory is rated a 1.
    GPU: 5 GPU Memory: 1 CPU: 4 RAM: 4 CPU Speed: 4200 Threading: 3
    :p I have GTX 1080 Ti with 11 GBs of memory.

My card may be rated a 5 because I hacked the sgr files.
    It's been so long that I have forgotten what I've done. I plan to do this to have my card properly recognized.

I do crashes once in a while, but I believe it happens after weeks and weeks and playing and long houred sessions without deleting my cache files.

@ZhakiraP
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    PRAAVEN update:

The Royal family

This is where they started out last year sometime and where they are now:
    The King,the Queen and their teen son crown prince Caspian. The servant girls are Piper and Gabrielle.
    49723270868_50a697c350_k.jpg

This makes me wish for a Medieval game that is a true Sims game and not some weird Sims/RPG mashup that is not a true Sims game or RPG. The ability to play generations and build your own lots and kingdom would have been awesome.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill Thanks for the feedback :smile:

I took a lot of pictures yesterday to get the different angels :smile:

LnjSUWe.jpg

I have more pictures of Tammy that I will share later :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    What do you call a mix of 3 dogs - Labrador, Springer Spaniel AND Golden Retriever? (Golden Labradinger? or Golden Springador. lol) 😂

I believe the male dog's breed goes first in the combined breed name.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Hope you all have a calm weekend.

@bekkasan

I hope to see another update soon when you have time.

@emorrill

Hehe, :D

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Well, at least Simon and Tammy can still get together.

@bekkasan Thanks!
    I know you do, lol. Christopher is still alive at 93 days last I played. Christian is getting close to his young adult birthday.
    I was surprised how good Fawn did turn out. Only thing I did was keep rolling her genetics until I got a good blend. I kept the traits the game gave her though.
    We haven’t had anymore severe weather since Saturday now. As far as I’ve seen, we don’t have another chance here until maybe early next week.
    Stay safe out there! I worry about all the essential workers.
    Great picture of Kaiden’s and her great grandpa!

@Evalen The town center really sounds like it has a lot to do there.
    That’s pretty cool that all the houses are free.
    Sounds like life is off to a great start in Lunar Lakes.
  • Options
    @CK213 i know for sure that’s not my issue.When I first got my laptop a couple years ago I made sure to exit my files and it says matched 1 found 1.In the 3 urs of playing I never had the analyzer say that.Usually it’s because of lack of memory etc.This issue just started and I’m thinking perhaps it’s bad cc
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @emorrill Looking forward to the update!
    You’re welcome. Glad you are doing okay.

@GraceyManor Oh no, I really hope that it isn’t your card. I’m hoping it is just something easy that you can fix. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

@rubyskywalker I hope everything gets straightened out with your game.
    No, I’ve never gotten the carousel music box. It could be the issue, not sure.
    Sounds like you got a good set up for your save.

***Working on getting internet back. I have to wait for the package to come then get it set up but once I do, I should be able to share again. What I’m doing right now is loading up each page on my phone. If I wait long enough, all pictures do load on it, the reason I’m doing feedback again. I’m doing pretty good at keeping up.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thank for the input, I deleted the park that was in the dome and put the bookstore and commercial all there, I did the same thing to another dome, and added in it the Hospital, city Hall, Police etc. as I did not like where they all were scatered all around. I am trying to remake Lunar Lakes, i put in a new Gym, I also added a different festival lot. and library the others were crazy, I did remodel some house also. It is fun. Having fun with the Dexters, thought the car was cute for them. Hope they get to meet a alian.
  • Options
    KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 : Thank you, I can't take all the credit for the names, Momo means peach in Japanese, and Taiga is modeled after a character with the same name. (means big me in Japanese) Solrius is just a spin on Solarius meaning of Sun Carrier in Latin.

@Brandontaylor : I know exactly what you mean, it's totally fortunate that Kryptonians look so much like humans, lol. I see the forums bleeped out Richard's name should've really seen that coming. There's lot's to catch up in comics, a lot of it I'm not too happy with. hahaha...sigh.

Hope your internet setup goes smoothly!

@bekkasan : Thank you ^_^ Tokyosou is a labor of love. Still fixing things in it as I play. As you say, hopefully opposites stay attracted, however with a new player is entering the scene might make it even more difficult ~ lol playing a grumpy sim against an happy sim sure is interesting. Taiga sure is out of his element being a father to an alien boy and poor Sol, he really needs some sense of normalcy.

Awww that is such a cute pic of Kailena and her great grandpa!

@GraceyManor : No problem! Again it's the beta version and it's my first world ever. There might be small issues like a window being misplaced or some stuff off center, routing should be okay, that's something I triple checked before uploading it.

Taiga is quite rude isn't he? Being grumpy and a loner makes for an interesting combo against someone like Momo.

@Evalen : Nice that the colony has free housing, love the background that the aliens left and mostly harmless, but will visit and occasionally abduct residence there.

@emorrill : Thanks! will do! (just noticed your sig too Kanan and Hera are one of my fav couples in the star wars universe <3)

• Options
    @Evalen You’re welcome, glad you are having fun with it.

@KiearaPhoenix Lol, I saw that it did. I don’t like that he is being called Ric right now. I haven’t gotten completely through that storyline yet though. I saw where there won’t be new issues due to Coronavirus :'( Guess I will have to read older issues once I get caught up.
    What’s going on that you don’t like? Don’t worry about spoilers, I keep up with storylines even though I haven’t got to them yet.
    Thanks, just waiting I the package to get here from the provider.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited April 2020
    Ok, I posted the progress of my Sunset Valley world, now for how my sims are doing.

They had their first child, William Bell.
    Screenshot-1716.png

I am turning off aging.
    This town is progressing out of control,matching up sims, and there is an incredible baby boom.
    William will have these teens as classmates when he catches up in age with them.
    Screenshot-1774.png

Alien makeover.
    Okay, I like my aliens a little less alien.
    Screenshot-1781.png

Lisa Bunch-Bell is now da mayor.
    Screenshot-1796.png

William is now a child and another one is on the way.
    They are doing very well and it's time to move over to the richie-rich area.
    I do like this cozy house, but they are going to need more room:
    Screenshot-1822.png

I forgot that sims higher up the ladder get limousines as taxis.
    Screenshot-1823.png

Well, she is the mayor.
    Screenshot-1827.png

The house isn't a huge change, but it is bigger.
    Screenshot-1828.png

There is a secret in the basement.
    Screenshot-1830.png

Screenshot-1831.png

Lisa has a new hobby.
    This is so much better than going to the potion shop to see what they have in stock.
    Screenshot-1832.png

It's a girl.
    It had better be after eating all that watermelon.
    Screenshot-1837.png

Her name is Arlene, named after Lisa's brother and sister .
    Arlo+Darlene=Arlene.
    Screenshot-1843.png

It's time to age up.
    Things should get a lot more interesting from here on.
    Screenshot-1850.png

Things should change for Lisa too. She now has the Equestrian trait from climbing the social group ladder.
    I bought the property across the street and their horse stable is going here.
    I love this set up. The horses get plenty of space, they are close by, but my sims will not obsess over them since they re not on the home lot. It's the first day of autumn now. They will have horses by the middle of Spring.
    Screenshot-1852.png

William is forming new friendships.
    Screenshot-1853.png

This arcade is a fixture in all my sim worlds.
    Screenshot-1854.png

It turns out she has a boyfriend already, but I am going to make them the best of friends just incase she turns out to be the one.
    Screenshot-1856.png

Well, that escalated quickly.
    Screenshot-1858.png

It seems the coffee shop is a teen hangout in Sunset Valley.
    He met a lot of new acquaintances this day.
    Screenshot-1859.png

He's going to need to haul around all his new friends.
    Time for driving lessons.
    Screenshot-1860.png

All in one night with no stress.
    Screenshot-1861.png

Awww...
    Screenshot-1863.png

Jealous schoolmates are going to hate him.
    Screenshot-1864.png

William had a wish to earn a skill point in robotics.
    Screenshot-1865.png

This is perfect since it is his destiny to bring advanced technology to Sunset Valley.
    Screenshot-1866.png

He also had a wish to egg the house of the guy who now hates hims because of the "stolen" girlfriend.
    Screenshot-1867.png

He was busted by the cops for this.
    It's all good, because now he has a bad-boy rap which only makes him more desirable to the girls at school.
    He should look into making Ninja-vanish potions so he can make clean getaways.
    Screenshot-1868.png

Bella Bachelor!
    Screenshot-1869.png

I thought story progression moved her from the game. I couldn't find her anywhere.
    She's dressed as robber for spooky day.
    Screenshot-1870.png

I wanted him to meet her first as a potential love interest.
    He has a girlfriend already.
    Screenshot-1871.png

Reflex test!
    Screenshot-1872.png

Oh she is just too cool.
    It looks like William is going to have several love interests until he is forced to choose one.
    Screenshot-1873.png

Arlene is the creative one.
    I'm not sure what her future will be yet.
    Screenshot-1874.png

So that's a lot of game play crammed into one post.
    And I am still behind from where I am now in the game.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 You're welcome. :) Bring on the romance pictures! :lol:

@Silverofdreams30 Hee hee hee! :mrgreen:

@Brandontaylor I hope you'll enjoy this upcoming update. :blush:

@KiearaPhoenix
    emorrill : Thanks! will do! (just noticed your sig too Kanan and Hera are one of my fav couples in the star wars universe <3)
    ^Hee hee. :blush: They're my favorite couple in Star Wars too. <3 I was thinking as I posted that gif, that I daresay Kanan and Ezra are my favorite Jedi's! :star: Though it's hard to beat Obi-wan. :p That cartoon was SO good!!! I wasn't expecting it to be! Had me crying in a few spots, and one of them should be quite obvious to you. :cry: I hated that it happened...

@CK213 Nice to see you back. :)
    Those are some well dressed classmates. 👍
    I love that house! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    ***I’ll get to what little feedback I need to do sometime today. I’m trying to decide what I want to do on a story or two once my internet gets hooked up. I do know I will share the Jones family from whatever point I’m at when I can post that save. Other than that, I’ll just have to see what I come up with. I’m getting anxious to share here again.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comment :smile:

@emorrill I have some blow a kiss pictures that I will share tomorrow :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    @CK213 Exactly! We need a proper Sims Medieval game with the TS3 mechanics. Sims Medieval isn't a proper "sims" game and TS3 with medieval cc isn't a proper medieval game...
  • Options
    ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Some updates from my Strangetown Save:

Vidcund and Erin (née Beaker) Curious celebrating their daughter Annie's birthday
    49725678951_64ff4bd4f5_h.jpg

Lola Curious (now Archibilt) looking nervous during her wedding (they became a great couple though!)
    49725139133_7041bc766f_h.jpg

Lola and Edwin's daughter, Juno Archibilt
    49725995862_34021b1562_h.jpg

Chloe Curious and Tank Grunt, my beloved pp
    49725138908_d4ec70efa8_h.jpg

Jenny and Pollination Technician 9 Smith enjoying their backyard
    49725138343_1a65d673ae_h.jpg

A resurrected and alienified Lotta Greaves with her whatshisname alien boyfriend
    49725678776_f75ef1fab5_h.jpg

• Options

=====part 5=========Enter a new player, Emu
    Momo travels back to Shinjuku to the Uniqlo store that she knows has a really good deal on make up right now.
    Momo: I wonder what Taiga needs the makeup tips for? Hmm...what foundation should I get...
    e916a223079868b69d736bfc65174b7b.jpg

Suddenly she hears someone clearing their throat behind her.
    Emu: Excuse me, miss!
    Momo: Yeah?
    Emu: *gushes* I am sorry, I just had to say I love "My Neighbor Totoro" and your backpack is awesome!
    153517458a0db2557fba4a1fccf0dcde.jpg

Momo startles a little taken aback by the rush of excitement, something about the guy reminds her of herself.
    Emu: It's my fave anime by Studio Ghibli
    Momo: OH! Mine too seconded only by-
    Emu & Momo: Castle in the Sky! Ahahahahahaha!
    24603ef12cc5e66ef1485ac397eb5d73.jpg

Mom and Emu chat about various Ghibli films when Emu pauses
    Emu: Sorry if this is a bit forward but...can I have your name?
    Momo : It's Yamaguchi, but friends call me Momo-Chan.
    Emu: I am Hojo Emu. But in competitions I'm called 'Gamer M'.
    6b0012563a77e7760c5c6ea8bd3684f9.jpg

Momo is surprised to hear that secret and almost squeals loudly.
    Momo: Oh. My. Goodness! You're Gamer M? Dude. NO way!
    Emu: Yes way.
    Momo: No way.
    Emu: Yes way. I can prove it. There's the Namco Arcade Center up the street, why don't we go a few rounds?
    Momo: Yessss! Let's do this!
    f14a1898b7634885e8e5a3a36c4d50d0.jpg

After paying for her purchases, Momo and Emu walk towards the arcade together laughing and talking
    Momo: Teehehehehehe. You did not!
    Emu: I did! Hahahaha! I did! I didn't even realize I was competing with a kid 'till after the competition.
    Momo: Would that have changed anything, knowing it was a young girl?
    Emu: Absolutely not. It would've been disrespectful of her and her gaming skills if I went easy on her.
    647ca0945b2fa8c624c3bafcfa4a3565.jpg

Momo and Emu sit down at the latest arcade console and play
    Momo: Wow. It's not even a competition! Not that I doubted you.
    Emu: Sorry! I can't help it, I just go in the zone and get competitive.
    Momo: NO! No. Maybe we can set your handicap at a higher level?
    Emu: Hahahaha yeah, we could. Not that it'll make a difference, Ima still win ahahaha!
    Momo: OH IT IS ON!
    e82e5f3db73a7a4a039a12f305aa82d4.jpg

Momo can't remember the last time she had this much fun as she spends the rest of the morning playing games with Emu.
    She has so much in common with Emu and his easy laughter puts her at ease. It almost makes her forget about Taiga.

Momo: Sorry Emu-Kun, I have to go, I have a very important appointment.
    Emu: No worries! I had a lot of fun today. We should do this again!
    Momo: Oh totes! I'll beat you one day! See you soon.
    87837194c466ce6cc4c2844128e3f36d.jpg

• Options
    @Brandontaylor : They whole Ric thing, the fact that Tim Drake, the genius who was supposed to discover Batman's identity as a child, has now decided to call himself by the superhero name 'Drake' with an ugly unifrom to boot, Damian's good characterization seemingly backsliding by having a secret prision behind his father's back, Catwoman and Batman's wedding didn't go through and the worse thing of all, Bruce's ineptitude leading to Alfred's death.

Can't wait to see what you post. ^^

@CK213; wow look at all those teens, lol. William found a kindred spirit huh?

@emorrill: Haha Obi-wan is my fav jedi too! Oh my gosh yes I balled my eyes out at that moment in the cartoon too! I so misjudged the cartoon 'cause of the 1st season.

@Zei : Lola is so pretty! Actually a good portion of your strangetown sims look really good. Are you using any skins?
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited April 2020
    Dewey decided he should tell Lillie about the aliens, after all she did need to know. Her eyes grew large in fright she could not believe what she was hearing,
    TsxhciZ.jpg
    Lillie did not take the news to well, Abducted she screamed, Abducted, abducted to where, It's all your fault you got us into this mess and now you are telling me we might get abducted.
    qqCEnyt.jpg
    Dewey tried to comfort Lillie, at first whe wanted nothing to do with it, but finally gave in
    W2wldhg.jpg
    Things were going well until.
    lcrWtxy.jpg
    Until dewey found a space rock and brought it home
    gAaOUly.jpg
    "I want that thing out of here, I want nothing to do with that space rock, Do you hear me Dewey I mean it right now.
    Ah03ETq.jpg
    Dewey said he would put the space rock outside, Lillie did not even like that idea, but gave in and went to bed. Dewey put the space rock on the balcony where the telescope was and decided to watch for space ships befor going to bed. He knew he was in real hot water with Lillie. If only he hadn't pulled Lillie in the Portal. But here they are and their is nothing he can do about it. Dewey looked for Earth with the telescope. Hoping to see it.
    YqLbGOv.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2020
    @CK213 Congrats on the birth of William!
    Dang, some townies must have been busy!
    Good job, Lisa!
    I like using a basement area for the alchemy station.
    Arlene is a great name for her. I was seriously going to use that for Arlie (Edit: Arlo’s) gender swap name but haven’t done that yet.
    Nothing wrong with multiple live interests, lol

@emorrill I probably need to go back to the start but will probably wait until I get internet next week or so.

@king_of_simcity7 You’re welcome.

@Zei Happy Birthday, Annie!
    Lola looks pretty.
    Juno’s cute.
    Nice update from your save!
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    Screenshot-70.jpg
    Ray showed up the next morning at Kimberly's door.She was busy
    paying her bills.

Screenshot-71.jpg
    Kimberly: Oh no, is there an issue? Did I forget to answer a page?
    Ray: No...No! you're fine...I mean you're good.Just wanted to ask
    you something.
    Kimberly: Sure, go ahead.
    Ray: Tonight's a dinner convention for the heroes committee.
    And everyone would like to meet my sidekick, would you be interested
    in going?
    Kimberly: Sure, I'll go.
    Ray: Great! Its a formal event..
    Kimberly: Oh boy...well then I'll have to dig for clothes..

later that night Ray arrived to pick her up...

Screenshot-76.jpg

Screenshot-77.jpg
    Kimberly: I hope this is formal enough...
    Ray: Its..perfect.
    Kimberly: I'm glad...I'm not a formal type of girl.
    Ray: You could have fooled met.Come.

Screenshot-78.jpg
    Since Ray was head of the committee
    , He was in charge of making a speech.
    (Yes, I know some of the formal outfits are weird, but my game kept crashing
    after entering CAS...so I didn't edit some of them).

Screenshot-79.jpg
    He spotted kim hanging around, and decided to end the speech.

part 2 in next post.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top