Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

@meerkattime

Thank you

Here is another update

[img][/img]c4OCTO9.jpg

Harold invited Pamela to the terms final party.
    She had nailed an A so of course, she decided to party before going home.

[img][/img]8FRuJ6Z.jpg

[img][/img]W1KMWZd.jpg

[img][/img]ZbQi3aw.jpg

She had not called anyone before the party, but Stephen was there
    so they got a chance to hang out.

[img][/img]wZCZc89.jpg

[img][/img]VFhqjGm.jpg

They took a romantic photo.

[img][/img]gQd1ZbD.jpg

[img][/img]xJ1TTGU.jpg

Did a kegstand.

[img][/img]KuNMrKh.jpg

oopsie.

[img][/img]nExw6hf.jpg

[img][/img]wBSTISV.jpg

[img][/img]qz24E6I.jpg

He was worried after he dropped her.

[img][/img]cn5c8MW.jpg

And then they kissed since he was so relieved she was fine.

All for today

• Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    I haven't been playing yesterday or today as I am still getting over my illness.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I switched back to my generational Sunset Valley game. It's winter in that save, and I should install that mod @emorrill posted about to make the snow scenery even prettier! it's already pretty as it is:

X7y90w9.jpg

StpbsUZ.jpg

My Sunset Valley family is now on generations 3 and 4. This is the generation 4 heir, George Gant, working on a novel:
    6y1oOtv.jpg

And his wife Marissella, working on her LTW to master all instruments:
    PHwMkmD.jpg

Their eldest daughter Evangeline playing peek-a-boo with toddler Gemma:
    3G4Pivt.jpg

The youngest child is always the heir in this family, so baby Marcel will be the generation 4 heir:
    GLLTn12.jpg

A festival photo of the founders, both premade sims from other worlds: Clark Gant and Odessa Winchester
    NIaJQfG.jpg

I spotted townie Jeanine Langerak walking around in her criminal career outfit and it made laugh, because she was brazen enough to walk right past the police station!
    P2CCDg0.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Silverofdreams30
    qz24E6I.jpg
    ^Aww, he is such a sweetie. <3
    Lovely kiss at the end. :)

@PalmArrow Great to see your generational gameplay again. :)
    Yeah I've always found the in game snow to be pretty too, but yeah that mod makes it all the more beautiful. <3
    Wow that was bold of Jeanine! :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Gamer43251Gamer43251 Posts: 51 Member
    Just a little update since earlier I have now gotten a daycare promotion to Daycare Dynamo Gotten my Egyptian visa up to lvl 3 wasnt too hard it was at like 75% lvl 2 Bhought a egyptian house Freed a genie from the lamp and my next sim day i have my first weekend toddler day cant wait the weekends seem so boring without a hous efull of kids even tho i already got 4 of my own lol xD

And thank you @meerkattime for the welcome and yes it has been a busy simming day but i stopped playing for a while and now ive got alot to catch up on!
  • Options
    No idea if i did that @ right lol lets hope xD
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @emorrill

I got your tag yay!!!

@PalmArrow

Those kids are so cute.

Good night, up late cause its our version of Idol here tonight on
    TV.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 14B

Later that day Hana went to Stacy's house to get ready for the party. She was excited about the find and decided to anonymously sent the conversations to a certain newspaper to see if they would publish it and then waited for everyone else to arrive.

Stacy had invited Dorley, Darwin, Shelly, Brett, Ben, Courtney, Tammy, Simon, Jamie and Megan along and once they had all arrived Brett and Shelly spoke to Courtney to warn her about Taz. Courtney had jut received a text from Taz but decided to ignore it. She was tired of him trying to play games with her and she was happier without him in her life. Ben was also happy that Taz was finally out of the way and was now able to get closer to Courtney as well.

Everyone had a good evening and it seemed like almost everyone was a couple. Simon and Tammy where together as where Jamie and Megan. Stacy had been seeing Dorley while Hana was getting closer with Darwin. This left Brett able to get talking to Shelly. He had been waiting a while for something to happen between them and he was now finally no longer in competition with Gareth.

76899918_10156751249451497_1322284559147991040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=Vc3rHzrJCe8AQkFSwdtKatuTt6sBiAbomlXs5FlFwb0_whh6sFLiyhRTg&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=095296089e28a11baa76d861d537f439&oe=5E811883

76194400_10156751249476497_8121509653218590720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=G26uDEuPiLkAQnTGKnCbHSYkJW8JKNVSokcU5mMJRmxguuTp4jQUWyiUg&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=3f6d4b12319332dbc55ee7610d3920b4&oe=5E888778

75178136_10156751249431497_8227206522040483840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=aZfe0e5hpowAQkLiUtyCeCN4e0twxuqCJSWSedK028uQTsTNICBkdZwlw&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=61288fe6f5d51172ce819fb6fbd95d0d&oe=5E7E0C15

75412143_10156751249566497_5859611989168357376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=BQRKBsD3vqUAQno-NIof0M2X2z_2-GoIdTcPpr91TVVsxV35WvmSnUZvw&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=f118da0ff6d6502153da30b1ff5ac497&oe=5E485549
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited November 2019
    Sorry for not responding, someone's been helping me do a deep clean of my game and in the process broke my christmas story save.I may have to recreate the characters so if they all suddenly look different...Which will most likely happen can't load the save and all the cc hair is gone.

Edit: And the deep clean didn't even help my game lol.
    Edit 2: I take that back, game is running well with a new folder.
    I managed to get a copy of my family and created a fresh save with them!!
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    Pary wrote: »
    Hi Friends!

Pic Heavy post.

So, so, so excited to share with you that I have FINALLY finished my legacy homes that I first started in AUGUST. I can't believe it took me this long, but I am finally done. Yeeeesssss. Let me know what you think!

You can download them here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?&t=635278&posted=1

[pic snip]

Oh, I never made the connection between your usernames there and here. You have lovely stuff! I particularly like Colby Residence :)

If I could change my name on here to the one on MTS I definitely would. I created my sims account when I was 18, well before I had decided on the username I use for everything else at this point haha
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Hi all. I've been handing out Likes and Awesomes. I'm currently loading Oscar's Childhood Part 25 to YouTube. Oscar is still a child. :( I did want him to age up in this episode but so much else happened. Also I'm still recovering from this cold and my voice is still not quite right. But one excellent side affect of being in that play was learning more about microphones. We all had to wear a mike for the performances. I found out what I was doing wrong with my mike here at home and have fixed the problem. I thought I was going to have to go out and buy a really expensive mike but it turned out I just needed to slightly change the position and now I've gotten rid of those explosive sounds that happened in parts of my videos. I did spend hours trying to cut them all out but always missed a few. Now they are not going into the videos at all. So all I have to do now is recover fully from this cold. I hardly cough any more but my head is still a bit stuffy and my voice is a bit too husky.

I'll open up my game now and get Oscar aged up so I can turn him into a teen before the end of the month which was my goal. Hopefully I still ought to achieve that one. I just have to wait to see what YouTube is going to do about Sims videos. In January they are going to be using an automated system to mark lots of videos as directed at children and if my videos get marked as being directed at children under 13 I won't be making any more of them. This is because the comments will be cut and there are a lot of other restrictions being put onto them that will prevent people from finding or watching them. They only way you'll find them will be if you find a place on line where I've linked to the videos. Hopefully those links will still work.

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    Another chapter I had to wing because I had to start a fresh save, so the Christopher guy is no longer on Catarina's friend list/acquaintences.So I came up with a random chapter to "write him off"

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Catarina just got home from attempting visit Chris, to her disappointment she spotted him kissing another girl;
    She dumped him on the spot.Needing some comfort she tried to call her sis to pick her up, but Deanna had already
    gone to bed.She made her way over to the park.

Screenshot-5.jpg
    "Oh.Tom? I don't think I ever seen you just sitting around alone.." He looked up at Catarina."Catarina? Hello,
    I uh, just had some things on my mind is all."

Screenshot-11.jpg
    "Really? What kind of things?" She asked."Just a bit of everything.."
    "Oh...well, I'll see you around." She walked off.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    "Wait up!" He yelled after her, as he tried to catch up."Something's wrong.What is it?"

Screenshot-9.jpg
    "Nothing.I'm fine" She responded back."No you're not.I can tell.What is it?"
    "Just saw Chris, with another girl..." "Oh...I'm....sorry." "Claims it was innocent,
    and that she kissed him...but you just can't kiss someone and it not mean anything.."

Screenshot-12.jpg

Screenshot-13.jpg
    "You mean that couldn't have possibly happened?" He smiled coyly at her.
    "What the heck! Are you insane?"

Screenshot-14.jpg
    "Alright....this wasn't the response I was expecting..." "Goodbye, I'm going home."
    "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.." He said as she was walking away."Yeah, probably."
    She responded back.

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    Pary wrote: »
    Hi Friends!

Pic Heavy post.

So, so, so excited to share with you that I have FINALLY finished my legacy homes that I first started in AUGUST. I can't believe it took me this long, but I am finally done. Yeeeesssss. Let me know what you think!

You can download them here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?&t=635278&posted=1

[pic snip]

Oh, I never made the connection between your usernames there and here. You have lovely stuff! I particularly like Colby Residence :)

If I could change my name on here to the one on MTS I definitely would. I created my sims account when I was 18, well before I had decided on the username I use for everything else at this point haha

@DillynJames, you could ask EA_Mai or EA_Rtas for a name change if you're looking to have it change to the name you use on MTS... :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Oscar's Childhood Episode 25 is now ready to be viewed on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/aLLoiTrO5Fs

This episode is quite busy. Bailey is prepared for aging up and she achieves her lifetime wish and improves a few of her skills before finally cutting her cake and becoming a Young Adult. She left the boarding school after that and returned home to her father in Moonlight Falls.

Other things that happened during this video was I discovered some of the children haven't done all of their cooking or blocks skills. For example, Petal still needed to do both and Susanne had done her child cooking but not blocks. The mermaid and fairy toddlers had just aged up to child and I thought they were the only ones who needed to do their child skills.

Petal was a toddler with the mermaid and fairy toddlers in the Colourful Mermaids videos. Then I broke up that household as it was too big and moved most of them to Moonfall Island. Some are still in Cake Island. Petal aged up to child as she'd completed her toddler skills and I moved her into the boarding school at Moonfall Island and then moved on to play in other worlds, forgetting she still had her child skills to do. When Petal, Sandy, Mary and Gavyn have done their child skills I'll move them all to live with young adults from the Colourful Mermaids household who are now living in Moonfall Island. None of them were born to anyone. They were all either cloned or picked. Sandy is the clone of Salty Seaworth, Mary is clone of Mia Azul, Gavyn is clone of George Flower (one of my fairies) and Petal was picked by Olivia in The Perfect Genetics Challenge.

MoonfallIslandBoardingSchool.jpg

Erica Wolff did a bit of solo hunting when she transformed into her werewolf form. Elouise has taken up Street Art and is tagging places around town and at home.

Another interesting occurrence was a successful 4 player game of pool. This resulted in a new badge being awarded - that was an unexpected bonus. I show the full game in this video and will add another video to my channel later on with just the game. I have an empty playlist for random badges.

When Bailey aged up, I spent a few days moving sims around. I have a couple of overpopulated worlds in the save and it is difficult to travel to those worlds as the game likes to crash or freeze on arrival. I have to turn my graphics down and make sure the game was just launched to be sure of a safe arrival at those worlds. Moonlit Falls and Sunlit Tides were both over crowded. Moonlit Falls still had some room in it but it didn't play well, so I moved Bailey and her father as well as a few other sims from Moonlight Falls to Glenvale Country. That world is by Rflong7. I had previously moved sims from an old Twin Towns save to Glenvale County so there are sims in that new world who where left out of the game when I moved them from Twin Towns a couple of years ago. One of those sims is the eldest child of Theresa Fields. I recently noticed she had vanished from Theresa's household in Lucky Palms and was sad but there was nothing I could do about it. Then I found her as a toddler in Twin Towns so I grabbed her and she now lives with her newly made nanny in Glenvale County. I will send Theresa to collect her when I next visit Lucky Palms. Theresa is the daughter of Patience and Ted. This means this little girl is an important part of my game.

An earlier version of this Big Game was in Sunset Valley Second Edition Final. I had left a lot of sims behind in that save too when I moved them to Twin Towns. So I needed to complete my game and launched an old save and collected all of the sims I'd left out of the game due to over crowding before I started using multiple worlds. This group included a few old favourites including the Alvi family. I just missed them. This lot went to Bellatrix, another world by Rflong7.

Then I moved numerous sims from Sunlight Tides to Grey Meadows Islands by Quailhogs. After 3 or 4 days of moving sims around I found both Moonlight Falls and Sunlit Tides seem to play much better and I went back to working on this video.

Some of the sims moved from Sunlit Tides to Grey Meadows
    Sims-Moved-From-Sunlit-Tides.jpg

These 3 houses are for the Bachelor, Craig and Crumplebottom households in Glenvale County.
    Houses-Now-In-Glenvale-County.jpg

I put these 3 together because Agnes Crumplebottom has two little girls. Both were instant babies and their fathers are Michael Bachelor and Ben Craig. I also managed to move Agnes's dead fiance's grave to Glenvale County and it is in the cemetery. I don't think Agnes is aware of him.

You may recall I have a male child living alone in a house in Moonfall Island. I have now moved him to the Boarding School. His parents are Ben and Maggie Craig so he'll be moving in with them in their new house on Glenvale County when he is ready to move out of boarding school. I found his parents living in Moonlight Falls - I thought they were in Sunlit Tides. There are several other families in Moonlight Falls that I will want to move out soon too.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I made two more members of Honey Toast. :smile: This time, I just took some group photos with them.

You already know Alexis (Nattharin Dulyapolsit), so let me introduce you to the others. In the middle, we have Panisara Yang (ปาณิสรา หยาง). Her stage name is Emma (เอ็มม่า). :smile: And the last girl is Apichaya Kamerdsirikun (อภิชญา กำเนิดศิริกุล), stage name Atom (อะตอม). Weirdly, that's not the first like atomic name I've seen in Thai pop. :lol: There was a member of the girl group G-Twenty named Nuclear. I guess they just like how it sounds? :lol:
    fEKvdb0.png

So I was testing some new poses I downloaded and found a good couple one. Only problem is that there were 3 girls. :lol: So I had Atom hiding in the back like, "Hey! I'm here too!" :lol: I thought it ended up pretty cute. :smile:
    bgXGacB.png

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    @GraceyManor. Still trying to hunt down what I can find to see if I can solve that 100% CPU problem. You’re on PC or Mac? I think I gave you Mac solutions mostly. I’ll hunt PC ones since PC is what I’m familiar with.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @GraceyManor. Still trying to hunt down what I can find to see if I can solve that 100% CPU problem. You’re on PC or Mac? I think I gave you Mac solutions mostly. I’ll hunt PC ones since PC is what I’m familiar with.
    I use windows 10 pc
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @GraceyManor

He should take his chances to kiss her when shes not
    to aware haha, that was cute I think even if she did not like it.

@Emily4331

Cute female sims, I have only watched a few
    Thai Lakorns. I'm not so much into Thai pop or K pop music but I love watching
    dramas.
    Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    SomearylalaSomearylala Posts: 32 Member
    Today I started my Sunset Valley neighborhood with a couple (one is pregnant) and at the movies I saw Miraj, Arlo, Bella and Darlene hanging out together at the grocery store while Lisa went in the grocery store. Kinda sweet.
  • Options
    Update: All 4 of my kids learned to walk and talk then they aged up to child i sent 2 to boarding school to see what it was like and kept 2 at home since usually i just age my kids up str8 away lol then have had 2 weekend daycare days so far and a couple mins ago i lost one of the babies from the daycare so thats a yikes from me xD
  • Options
    UPDATE: I saw Iqbal fishing, Darlene and Bella playing catch, Parker and Holly hanging out (lovebirds maybe?) and Lisa hanging out with the Working Friends. I have the Story Progression mod by Twallan so I got a notification that Lisa and Ethan had a little fall out, and Iliana and Dustin are expecting a baby. Iliana and Dustin are too old lol. I think Parker and Kaylynn will look after the baby. I never realised Sunset Valley is so fun.
  • Options
    Cool @Somearylala im currently living in sv too and yes it is alot of fund plus it doesnt lag nearly as much as some other worlds ive played in lol so tis a win win xD
  • Options
    Pauline and Hank got robbed, Jared and Claire are stalking each other, and Zelda is pregnant! Finally, Parker and Kaylynn will have some cousins! When I went to the Frio lot I noticed Justine was there in labour, and Claire was also on the Frio home lot, confirming she is stalking Jared. Justine left (possibly to have the baby). I also noticed Buster and Xander were in swimsuits at the hospital...once I can post pics I will share all the pics I've taken.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    My game froze :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top