Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 , the long, wavy hair suits your unnamed sim really well! And I'm enjoying the political intrigue you've been adding to your story lately.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan, @meerkattime, @emorrill and @PalmArrow Thanks for the comments on the hairstyles :smile: Going to try two more now. More story to come tomorrow
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @emorrill
    You'll love last Christmas! Its such a beautiful story.
    There's gonna be a part in the movie where you go "wait, what?!" lol.
    I play on epic life, but keep the aging on, I don't mind her dying it was just
    I wasn't prepared lol, and was like "I some how gotta write a chapter for this." XD
    Yup, Christopher totally was into her LOL.I can to, that's why I had them yelled.
    That's actually what my fiance did when he was popping the question, the restaurant was busy.
    And I was like "I CAN'T HEAR YOU SORRY." and he was like 'MARRY MEEEEEEE!!???" LOL.
    He did but Catarina isn't one for strolls...yet LOL

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Aww, glad to see some of them finding romance down in their shelter.
    Life must go on right? So many proposals! That's how it always happens, when one
    thing goes wrong, it all does.

@king_of_simcity7
    Your photos are doing the same weird gibberish that mine were doing that @bekkasan
    pointed out, I see the "plum" in it.So I guess something is filtering it out.I like the first hair style the best,
    but both look nice on your unnamed sim.

@Silverofdreams30
    Yeah I think Tom may like her a bit.
    We'll see how it goes.Lots of surprises.

@meerkattime
    They're having a great time! I think it helps Catarina
    mourn the loss of her mom.

@PalmArrow
    Aww, the kitty cat is so darn cute!
    Lovely screenshots of bathing the toddler.

@GraceyManor Thanks for the feedback :smile: I will have to contact the mods about the glitch :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Another cute hairstyle :smile:

75456841_10156748881391497_1656598156269322240_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=A5eWkpGZW2AAQm6Gd2qhxHNV2swQUWHOJ5j3_E3LTFVEW-l3pmMDgxW2w&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=025f6aef43cbf5fb11ef3aab9cf62de1&oe=5E400EC4

71582555_10156748881381497_3723020477015261184_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=aKNBD7F3RHgAQlmJX_0KScmqQo0dXVZc3j5Vhcw8whQ-Opy_1BDXjJ4Yw&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=8e72d63a7734c8800f065d48c45877ba&oe=5E4A3E02

75564644_10156748882801497_7366846554570752000_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=uHu1FwJ2htAAQke4BPT1XDB1ikTSrDy_Pfin6V-swHNoStjkXIMEWAERQ&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=866be03c9f6a2ca0185cd2649245c513&oe=5E5266BE

75552783_10156748882781497_7377747649719435264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=QFIwUm71rTgAQmtW3LoA2D7M50qkdzb48bCAqQzJtd8Z2BbOINuQa3u5A&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=f4f718ba0005c8909fb0e7224b5034c0&oe=5E4BE352
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    Hi Friends!

Pic Heavy post.

So, so, so excited to share with you that I have FINALLY finished my legacy homes that I first started in AUGUST. I can't believe it took me this long, but I am finally done. Yeeeesssss. Let me know what you think!

You can download them here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?&t=635278&posted=1

Maylenderton Home

Wmz5mV7.jpg
    QGCuZmi.jpg
    WMCNude.jpg

Colby Home

Y0pcgoh.jpg
    ryQK1wz.jpg
    JNt1sMf.jpg

Riverson Home

dfRVK1M.jpg
    JRUczqS.jpg
    j5zoGS0.jpg

Hunt Home

hIL5sle.jpg
    PPOU4pZ.jpg
    rrdtwkd.jpg

Kirkwood Home

LE97JpX.jpg
    uxEj2cQ.jpg
    NSSbrK5.jpg
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    @DillynJames Beautiful homes! Thanks for sharing your creations.
    edited November 2019
    @DillynJames
    Are they CC free?(as in 3rd party content like TSR etc)
    Sad to read that its probably your last upload.Your builds are lovely.
  • DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    @DillynJames
    Are they CC free?

99.6% CC free lol. The shutters on the outside of each house are technically CC, even though they are just separated EA shutters. They're completely decorative, so they're not necessary.
    There are two STORE items in the Riverson House nursery.

So, practically CC free.
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @PalmArrow
    @emorrill , I would prefer it if you kept teasing us with pretty wintery screenshots, but saved the story for December! (And I forgot if I said that before or not, but the snow and frost are so gorgeous in your game! I may have to start using that mod too.)
    ^I wanted to roll the story out once December hit, but now that it's completed I'm anxious to begin posting chapters a little earlier. :blush: Like the week of Thanksgiving, which is actually perfect because the story begins a week before Thanksgiving. ;)
    Thank you. <3 You should totally add the mod to your game! :grin:

@GraceyManor
    There's gonna be a part in the movie where you go "wait, what?!" lol.
    I wasn't able to make it to the movie after all this evening... :pensive: But that's ok, It'll probably hit Netflix before we know it. ;)
    I have to say I was reading the comments below on the movie Trailer on YouTube and some jackbutt threw out a spoiler! :angry: To which I very much said, "Wait, what? :lol: Ohhhhhh that makes sense." :smirk:
    I'm very interested to see how it ends. ;) (No spoilers! :p )
    Aww, how cute that you incorporated a real life event into your story. :) There are many things from my life that I've snuck into my Christmas story and I love it. :mrgreen:

@DillynJames Your builds are perfection! :star:

So, I HAVE to share this you guys! ( Gonna tag @bekkasan @coco and @Silverofdreams30 just because :blush: )

I played this song like a million times when I was writing my Christmas story because I felt it applied and it's just so dang cute! <3 (There's a couple of other appropriate songs I played a ton too, which I will showcase later when I release the Chapters. ;) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGgZLJ42kQ

But little did I know...

That this song was also featured on the Sims 3 Seasons Soundtrack, in simlish. :mrgreen: No wonder I liked it so much! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JXE0Q9ng0A

I just wanted to share that funny coincidence with y'all. :blush:

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @DillynJames Wow! The home looks amazing. Great job. :smiley:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @GraceyManor Thanks! It's been fun building up the empty world.

@meerkattime I'm not crazy about cold gloomy weather so guess it is good that I live in Florida. We do have more sunny days than gloomy overcast ones. :smiley: I don't miss North Carolina one bit. We could go weeks in winter and not see the sun, just rain and grey skies. It rarely snowed where I lived so didn't even have that to change things up.

@Emily4331 Well, duh...I didn't think about closed caption! :lol: I think the asking price is around 75,000 simoleons! Must be some pricey stuff hidden in the cellar!

@emorrill hehe, yep that was first thing I saw when I looked at that picture was the big old ugly trash can sitting right smack in the middle of it. Why? oh why didn't I notice it in the game before I took the picture. Duh!
    Great song! Cool that it was done in Seasons!

@PalmArrow Winter is so cute begging for food!
    Congrats on the promotion!
    Oh my, Thomas is missing his middle parts! :open_mouth: Silly game!
    I love seeing those bubbles!
    Congrats on hooking up with Elliott!

@lisasc360 Hey! Hope all is well with you.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice to see another new hair for one of your gals. That one is very pretty on her.

@DillynJames The homes look fantastic! You did an amazing job on all of them. I've bookmarked the page for the future. :smiley:
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    Today, I was trying to find a big house for my 8-sim household to live in. It's 3 generations of sims in the same household - starting with my original founders! After about .. maybe half an hour of looking, I thought I'd found a good-looking house to try out. I downloaded and, I thought, installed the house so my sims could try it out, but I didn't find it in my in-game library. So, I decided to try building a house myself, instead.

It's pretty much just a big box right now with 3 floors, including a basement, a small front yard and a slightly bigger back yard for eventual placement of a pool and other outdoor stuff. I took a little inspiration from my own house to furnish it and I'm not even done yet. I plan on, at least, continuing the building and furnishing tomorrow evening - after I've done all I need to for the day.

I have no screenshots of it, unfortunately, since I didn't think that I wanted to post about it until after I'd already closed the game for the night. I do have 4 saves of the house in various stages of development - thanks to Nraas's Saver mod automatically saving at every half hour. :smile: I'm feeling pretty proud of myself since I don't think it looks that bad for my first real house build. I'll see if I can remember to get screenshots of it and share them when I can.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited November 2019
    @coco Nah, badgers aren't skunks :smiley: . They are more closely related to martens, weasels or otters. European badgers aren't as big and mean as American ones, and they live in big burrows with several chambers and an often large tunnel network, together with their family. They often have foxes live in their burrow (foxes only dig burrows if they must). I guess it's the same near my house, as the badgers and their young often come from the same corner as the foxes and theirs. You can see some little ones here: But yeah, I'll see whether I find some organization scheme for my cc, like you do. I think I have created a mess with some lots. I never know when they install and when not. At least downloaded hairs seem to be behave quite predictably in that regard and show up where they are supposed to.

@GraceyManor These houses in the library are also quite well decorated:
    HgTH98D.jpg
    n4j6c5F.jpg
    4jnjUup.jpg
    LEbeLi6.jpg
    L806zi1.jpg
    TwKk6qt.jpg
    TuZ4SBD.jpg
    Downstairs, they could use a few more pics on the walls, but other than that, there's not much you have to change if you feel lazy.
    I'm enjoying your stories.

@PalmArrow Your toddler looks completely safe from a magician's swords. Well done :lol:

@emorrill You are such a tease :lol: . I'm looking forward to seeing your story unveil.

@Emily4331 Wow, that's such a lifelike sim.

@DillynJames Those are great houses. I already liked your older ones.

@everyone else: I'm still reading the thread and handing out likes and awesomes, even if I don't comment.

As for my game? There's a lot going on still. Here, Alrik and Patterns are having some fun during vacation.
    O2TKNJ7.jpg

Post edited by Turjan on
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Turjan Thank you! :smile:
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Hi Friends!

Pic Heavy post.

So, so, so excited to share with you that I have FINALLY finished my legacy homes that I first started in AUGUST. I can't believe it took me this long, but I am finally done. Yeeeesssss. Let me know what you think!

You can download them here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?&t=635278&posted=1

[pic snip]

Oh, I never made the connection between your usernames there and here. You have lovely stuff! I particularly like Colby Residence :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    My fairy sim has begun the process of befriending the unicorn. This will be the first time I have ever attempted unicorn acquisition in the game. Hopefully he can find the same unicorn again, because getting to friends was taking forever and then the unicorn left! o_O

1ohupQx.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

@DillynJames

Gorgeous houses.

@DreamOperator

Beautiful shot

@Turjan

Waves nice to see you pop in again.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    I had to restart my save since I lost my other after moving over
    to my main folder. Luckily it was only two days left of university.

[img][/img]mxEnluN.jpg

Pamela studied a lot for her finals.

[img][/img]09ojPzO.jpg

Anoki Moon preferred to flirt instead.

[img][/img]DRNWrtr.jpg

Walter studied aswell.

[img][/img]uzlV8Xc.jpg

Derek khan decided a fight with Anoki was great entertainment ( he went up later
    to talk )

All for now

@Turjan
    Yeah I remember those. Wasn't a fan of victorian houses, which is why I never used the blue one.
  • Gamer43251Gamer43251 Posts: 51 Member
    Well today I made a second plumbot got both my plumbots engaged had my couple try for a baby they had quadruplets aged those babies up to toddlers moved back to the present potty trained the 4 babies and am about to teach them to walk/talk and then soon my daycare job starts will post more here as their story develops
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    I see a few newcomers posting. Welcome to the thread you guys! :smiley:

Post away! :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @bekkasan and @meerkattime Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top