Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited August 2019
    @coco A sing-a-gram special effects device malfunction.

Anyway, I had Valentina get to know Shane Nugen. Three of his now discovered traits are Flirty, Friendly, and Workaholic. The two seem to be getting a long well so far. He even gave her a gig at his workplace, MN8. Now, just to ask him out... or will he ask her? 😇

Juliette is somewhat surviving her Daycare career. I keep forgetting to have them check the newspaper everyday to check job openings! My plan is to have her become a Private Investigator if the option appears since it's her LTW. When she's not watching kiddos, she's cooking or making her next painting.

Justin's doing quite well as an architect. He got an honor trophy already! I also have him do the inventing skill... I keep having to send one of the Sims to fetch scrap for him to work with. Sadly, the junkyard is all the way on the other side of town!

Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Thanks for the comments :) I have not built the pet shop yet lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Part 32

Everyone had mixed reactions about the night out. Simon was now feeling more optimistic about things and continued to text Tammy throughout the weekend. Jamie was having his hopes up about Anna but Megan was not impressed with her and how she was trying to move her way back in after ignoring her the previous few weeks. Nick was feeling unsure about Taz and how he would have known Humara. He had a good night with Humara but he sensed that something might have happened between her and Taz at some stage.

On Monday Regan took Simon and Jamie for an interview at the hotel where they would meet the head chef for a work placement. For Simon things seemed very different from Yeates. The head chef of the Britannia Hotel named Clement Chevrolet seemed very straight forward in what he wanted and had no problem with a few work experience students. He came to the agreement that Simon would work for him Monday to Wednesday and Jamie would work Tuesday until Thursday. They had a tour of the kitchen which was large and consisted of a number of storage areas.

For Tammy and Megan they had been taken by Jean to a pet shop for a possible placement. The pet shop was simply named For Pets and both girls would work together Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Later Jean would take Nick for an interview at Yeates. Simpson had been told to treat the students better and was in desperate need of staff so took Nick on. He gave him four days of work. Nick would work Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Nick was not impressed but knew that he had to go along with it.

All students would start work at their placements the next day while for Brenda she would now receive new students to help her. Stacy, Hana, Dom and Warren would fill in the spaces leaving only Dorley as the original student. Dorley was happy that he would be able to work with Stacy who he started to like but Stacy and Hana were not keen on being stuck with Warren and Dom every day.

Once everyone had got back from their interviews it was the afternoon break and Simon sat with Jamie, Tammy and Megan but Anna, Humara and Nick joined them. Humara and Nick said nothing to Simon or Tammy but Anna started acting like she was friends with everyone.

69557605_10156534413696497_4885719418836877312_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQnUZMNwqfXy0Q3NIQ0qaasA6nribn-me6zNLCpIJ76gzigEQ8sbIOOZQmGLhylv-a99tFAp2IT9_FF2j7JaAgZy&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=951b336f0183d93349effe817bda4541&oe=5DDAAC07

'So when are you starting your new placement at the pet shop?'
    'We are starting tomorrow,' replied Megan still not impressed with Anna.
    'That sounds good,' replied Anna 'they still have not got a placement for me yet,'
    'Maybe we could get one together?' suggested Humara seeming jealous that Anna was talking to Megan again.
    'Yeah I will say to Reagan that I will only do a placement if I can work with someone else,' added Anna.
    'Nick is working wear you used to work,' Anna said to Simon.
    'Oh right,' replied Simon.
    'I heard that Dom and Warren are taking his place,' added Anna.

69489375_10156534413691497_3575848238592294912_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQkL-HB1l71yv4FfM5vJVT_N3N_PEpensg69SW0QZZHo9cmbVA0nK8X0cnyi_qa4grI7XBUhhtZWDandEl0-bksJ&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=76dcdc190bf454283498f8255b728796&oe=5DD8911B

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958845/the-social-club-part-1-23#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Feedback

@Karritz

Nice to see an update, that wedding looked really
    nice.

@meerkattime

Hope she had a nice time with the garden.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you

@Turjan

That looks like an eventful day.

@bekkasan

That's a cute photo

@PalmArrow

Lovely Roaring Heights shots

@Brandontaylor

Ava seemed to have a nice calm day.

• Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited August 2019
    Well, tonight's play doesn't have any screenshots, sorry about that. Got Sadie and Bryan married, she had to run straight from the wedding itself to deliver 4 different "Celebration Sing-a-grams". A few Sim-days after that the game messed up, froze as I went in to build mode, and I had to force-close it with the task manager. Started it up again and realized I was almost back at where I had left off yesterday! Played through for most of the missed time, and MADE SURE to save more often this time! At this point Bryan and Sadie are fiance and fiancee, Melody has a boyfriend in the consignment clerk at the Elixer Store, though their dates tend to be at his work place where he doesn't really have much to do. I'm thinking of getting rid of his job to make him take a break so they can advance their relationship. He won't give her the options to do so at his workplace, they only managed to become more than "Romantic Interests" because she caught him at her brother's bachelor party during the maybe 5 minutes or so before he ran off back to work...still in a date with her even though he was back at his register. :p

Oh, and Melody got her hands on a "Bottled Witch's Brew" and is now a spellslinging witch...who has yet to even try her new powers. :p

Also, forgot to mention Melody's little mishap. She went to the junkyard for scrap, set a SINGLE "Detonate" on the largest pile...and blew up close to the whole lot, including 3 bystanders. It set off both the other piles, the cars in the parking lot, and all but the stove in the office. 3 women, all strangers to Melody, got caught in it. One was next to the pile, one in the office, and one OUTSIDE THE FENCE. The one by the pile was raging, the one outside the fence was looking like she was in shock, didn't get a look at the expression of the one in the office though. Shockingly, the stuff there to be "salvaged" didn't blow up though!
    @Cadh20000 You're welcome.
    Nice backstory on how they got their last name.
    I was just hoping Justine didn't want to smash Ava with one, lol
    Hoping to replace it if I ever get the money to do so. I'm gonna need something with a better graphics card and more RAM when I do. This computer is at least 10 years old so it's been out about as long as the game has.

Thanks.
    Huh? Did I miss something, or just forget it? Either way I'm not sure what you are referring to.
    Yeah, I understand that all too well. That is how my old one was, well the one before the one before this rather, though it wasn't age that did it in. Laptops and drops don't go well together. :p Good luck on getting a, good, new one for decent price!
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Glad things are working out except for the lag in CAS. Not sure what would cause that.
    Oh wow...I'm not crazy about moving! Good luck with that.
    I try to test all my cc with the programs out there first and then use a test save to try it in first. Sometimes something just doesn't work though. :(
    Great family pics and shots of the lot. Bryan is cute...reminds me of someone!

No clue at all...
    Thanks, I'm still looking forward to it though, the place we have now is falling apart.
    He reminds you of someone? Who? ?_?
    @Cadh2000 Nice to see your sims. Funny that you can be a singer in The Sims without any singing skill at all. Yeah, Sadie seems rich compared to her boyfriend.

Yeah, by the way, I checked after the wedding and that one skill she had was Alchemy...also sometime between that post and their wedding she became a Witch. :p
    Lol, at the time he had a total of of 209 simoleons in the family funds and she was living in that mansion and driving a Yoshimitsu Evasion. :p
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @jonny522 That looks like a graduation robe without the cap to me. :smiley:

@coco thanks for the comments! It was a hard one for me to write so I really appreciate those comments. I love reading mysteries so it is fun trying my hand at them.

@Karritz I hope you are finally able to get him back to her! I would have moved him out to the library and added him back that way and adjusted the relationship with MC as a last resort! They are so cute together and deserve to be happy!
    What is the musical you are involved in? I sure wish I could sing!

@rubyskywalker Good luck with the relationship. Hope it works out. I know that getting involved in role sims/service sims can be dicey because they have jobs and work hours and disappear off the map after work. I usually just avoid them. If they are really cute, I pop them in my bin and save them to add to the world as a townie later with whatever adjustments they might need.

@meerkattime Really nice garden! I love her bus house!

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!

@Cadh20000 Bummer about the freeze and having to restart.
    Molly's 'little mishap' sounds like a major disaster :o

I thought this shot of Wisteria turned out quite beautiful. She is using her aura's to get better at them and studying cooking on the tablet so she can take her turn at preparing meals. All she knows right now is mac n cheese and pancakes.
    48620621627_d5b5d31a4d_b.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan Never seen that cute toadstool bench before. What world is it from?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Part 33A

After the final lesson of the day Simon and Tammy made their way out of the building and Simon noticed Brett outside.

'What are you doing here?' Simon asked him surprised to see him.
    'I am looking to do a part time course,' replied Brett 'Want to have something to do along side of being in work all the time,'
    'What are you going to do?' Simon asked him.
    'Not sure so I thought that I would come in and see what part time courses they have,' replied Brett.

69670414_10156534414556497_8189005206009151488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQmLQyllGJyW-Ntx9QUFV8zOAhoK7TJkqgOzH5lluXjxhOX6ZsSVTlWq-6EUI9vqkg4dQPUhkflEoiL4DXMhacKk&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=041810369fbc385eb134150a36ea7f43&oe=5DC9978A

69458025_10156534414541497_5312806976726499328_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQkFceeFwn07ZOcyvOkmyuStp288PTjZsfo6p0J7R3ZQiH5CRZUevD_WaOTtex8zheGUi3nZMS1iCg4-doN-q7XH&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=1315d63dd6333debbdbdf377bfdffd02&oe=5DCE8E8F

For Brett things had been boring since he left college. Working for Simpson and Wes had been hard for him and it had impacted his social life and undermined his relationships. He was also thinking a lot about Shelly and wanted to meet her again. Something felt right about her and it was a push to maybe go back to college and meet new people again.

68996899_10156534414736497_7300296530240471040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQnglAbVjuHxrIQsALr7EHSF17BnIi4-ZKvnMGY24tG9OrBRKX_Nhqomq2BmbLI7RKxQuzRVNJM3ObxULwc7A-Lk&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=fc319354e4fa6898bc40c5b1c291d7ed&oe=5E1539B7

69166492_10156534414716497_6306395309299728384_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQmR3Ym78Yhnkj835yYsgEzqkYRKxL9MWvjLcebqDmMrjadlQniTMuX7D9d4CXSR8FhtI1WeaKc06wXwsc4clvSR&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=1a050ab8c33a8e4871cdefeff19f2092&oe=5DD7AC14

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Small update today, played a short bit only Saturday

[img][/img]Yn3BK2s.jpg

Teresa works from home as a painter

[img][/img]rOq8o14.jpg

She had to make breakfast and sims seem to be able to
    cook with their eyes closed lol.

[img][/img]m7XQQf3.jpg

karaoke night with Gavin

[img][/img]KiFBPKH.jpg

They are so cute

[img][/img]rQqUEJv.jpg

Just passing by

[img][/img]jI6CayN.jpg

[img][/img]gRJ2RTN.jpg

[img][/img]qLY8gLG.jpg

videogames

All for today

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Hastings started working on renovating the car he bought. It's going to take some time...

AmbSoFr.jpg

BNyqu2c.jpg

... but Hastings doesn't mind. He firmly believes it's valuable. There is a poster near their home advertising cars like those, and they are very expensive!

e915CjS.jpg

Poirot goes to the little park across the street to practice stakeouts.

mrGYrjW.jpg

GWBo5Ze.jpg

Meanwhile, Miss Lemon works on her writing skill.

nafwuAJ.jpg

I spotted May West in a sailboat. She is so cute, and resembles the real Mae West!

kaHvM57.jpg
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    mhQKtf.jpg
    mhQaNV.jpg

Ash actually has face
    mhQB3F.jpg

Sexy metalheads
    mhQYBn.jpg
    mhlpuj.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Theresa has the same hair as Tammy :)

@PalmArrow Nice scenes from Roaring Heights :)

@ShadowAssassin I love how a ghost is listening to a ghost story lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Bummer about the freeze and having to restart.
    Molly's 'little mishap' sounds like a major disaster :o

I thought this shot of Wisteria turned out quite beautiful. She is using her aura's to get better at them and studying cooking on the tablet so she can take her turn at preparing meals. All she knows right now is mac n cheese and pancakes.
    48620621627_d5b5d31a4d_b.jpg

I was FURIOUS when I realized how much I had lost... DX
    Lol, all 3 victims accepted Melody's apology after she gave them "Charming Introductions" so it wasn't AS bad as it could have been, but very little of that place was still intact after her scrap collecting, on the plus side though she did get almost 350 scrap out of that single "Detonate". :p

Gorgeous shot of Wisteria, also, where did you find that table and chair set?

PalmArrow wrote: »
    Poirot goes to the little park across the street to practice stakeouts.
    mrGYrjW.jpg

GWBo5Ze.jpg

I spotted May West in a sailboat. She is so cute, and resembles the real Mae West!
    kaHvM57.jpg

I think he needs more practice... :p
    Wow, yeah she does!

mhQKtf.jpg
    mhQaNV.jpg

I admit I LOL'd at the ghost among the ghost story's audience. :p
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Brandontaylor , I enjoyed your interpretation of the thought bubbles in Ava's conversation with Nancy Landgraab!

@rubyskywalker , I'm glad to hear that Valentina has been getting along well with Shane Nugen!

@bekkasan , that's a gorgeous screenshot with the green aura!

@king_of_simcity7 , Clement Chevrolet is an awesome name for a chef! Things seem to be moving for the better for Simon, and for Tammy and Megan.

@Silverofdreams30 , Teresa and Gavin really are a very cute couple!

@Shadow_Assassin , love the ghost listening to the ghost story!
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the feedback :) I looked up French names online but it would take me a while to remember the name lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    More to the story when I get home. A nice update with Simon and Tammy and some cute pictures. :) I have been thinking about Tammy all day :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @meerkattime Thanks for the comments :) Congratulations on the merchild :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

New Adventures of Ava

9jGzop0.jpg
    Today Ava was running a bit late so she did not have time to make breakfast. She ate a bowl of cereal, hoping to get done before the carpool came.

Eq6zTiC.jpg
    Her new career outfit is a bit of an upgrade from her last one. She still doesn't look like a professional but it's a bit better.

rILCVhT.jpg
    After work, Ava had another job opportunity to do so I sent her to eat supper, then had her read her book outside.

B0DwZcH.jpg
    Back at home, Ava paid her bills before heading inside. Right now, her bills aren't too bad and with a steady income, she's doing rather well.

qQmYE1o.jpg
    Ava took care of some house cleaning before bed, washing her dishes and taking out the trash. One day she may have a maid to do this, but for now she will have to. After that, she got ready for bed.

a8B02BU.jpg
    The next day, Ava woke up and ate her breakfast, then continued to read her work book. She ended up finishing a bit after the carpool showed up and only ran a bit late to work but still got there on time.

These four pictures all go together but instead of showing almost the same thing, I put them in spoilers.
    bmwUekJ.jpg
    zrR2ESa.jpg
    Ava got her 2nd promotion and she seemed really happy with herself.

qVLCwqC.jpg
    3esc8Ne.jpg
    Her happiness then got a bit ugly, I had to laugh at the odd faces that she made.

6qpRlDL.jpg
    After heading home, Ava got her mail which contained the metals she had sent to smelt. Hopefully these would make some good money at the consignment store.

lEnVWCp.jpg
    For supper, Ava prepared some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, storing some for later. At least this way, she'll have something to eat in the morning.

zQ2ozuf.jpg
    After putting the metals up for consignment, Ava started to use the alchemy table when Gunther Goth got into an argument with this guy. I believe he was a paparazzi but I am not sure.

Mp2X8qF.jpg
    Before heading home, Ava said hello to Mortimer Goth. I never know what I want to do in a game at first so I just wing it so Mortimer could very well be a future husband. I mean, Ava's got a long lifespan, why stick with one husband in a lifetime?

***I'll be back a bit later for feedback and one more update.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor Nice update with Ava :) Maybe she can wait for Mortimer to age up?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Cadh20000 Sorry you had to play everything over again :s but glad you almost caught up already.
    Oh, so Sadie is a witch too. There were a few surprises for Bryan then :p

Actually she isn't one, some things turned out differently this time through. My personal theory is that since Melody got that "Bottled Witch's Brew" at the Elixer Consignment Shop this time through at approximately the same point in the timeline as Sadie had gotten the golden border around her picture in the Relationships Panel last time and this time Melody is a Witch and Sadie isn't, that that same bottle is what turned Sadie into one last time around. :p
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Not actual screenshots, but some pics snagged from their "Memories" on my thesims3.com account so there are images at least. :p

The first time Bryan and Sadie got married they had a Wedding Crasher show up... (Bryan is on the far right looking at him walk past as he set up the banquet table.)
    original.jpg

The second time they got married there were no unexpected...guests...and everything went smoothly.
    original.jpg

Then there are 2 about Melody.
    Her first slowdance with her boyfriend, George Durreli(I think I spelled that right but not sure...).
    original.jpg

And one of the 3 victims of her junkyard...mishap. :p
    original.jpg

No picture of it, but all 3 victims were STILL singed when they showed up at Bryan's and Sadie's wedding!!! O.o
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @bekkasan: Wistera is so adorable in that picture. Pretty aura while reading.

@Cadh20000: Great pictures

@meerkattime: Hello. Cute pictures of your merkids.

@king_of_simcity7: Hello

@Silverofdreams30: Great pictures

@PalmArrow: Great pictures of everyone. Um, Piorot, I can totally see you.

@Brandontaylor: Hello

@coco: Hello

@Mikezumi: Hello

@Shadow_Assassin: Cool, a ghost listening to a ghost story.

@rubyskywalker: Hello

@Steamvarius: Hello

@thuggishsplicer: Hello

@lisasc360 : Hello

@Karritz: Finished watching Oscar's childhood video, lots of cute sims in the boarding school.

@emorrill: Hello

@all: Thanks for letting me read and comment on your pictures/videos/stories.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    @Cadh20000 Did the crasher try to steal anything? lol

@Puddinroy Hello
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file