Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited August 2019
    Jamie went to some party next door in the Forbidden City. Not sure what happened, but every time she got kicked out of the house after the party had long ended, she ran back into the house to this mirror on the upper floor. Odd, to say the least.
    TH5ewOm.jpg
    Anyway, she went on some date later. One of many, and this time right next door at the tower.
    VcpMCn8.jpg

With Paul, the second son, having completed his lifetime wish, I thought it was time to pay some attention to fulfilling the LTW of Lucas, the oldest one. He has the goal of becoming an Alchemy Artisan, and I had already been working somewhat on the "use 50 elixirs" part of the wish, which proved to be rather slow-going if you want to do it in a somewhat natural way. He was throwing Vials of Bliss at people, but there are just too few available in China. I noticed that even here we get now visitors from the future. Lucas met Randi Sekemoto at the base camp. Full of bliss now, of course.
    buf3ZhF.jpg
    At this point I noticed that Lucas was only a tiny sliver away from mastering both, Martial Arts and Alchemy, which meant I had to do this in a more controlled manner to maximize points. He actually rolled the wishes to master both, which was a lot of extra points which were also worth being doubled. I made him go home and drink an invigorating elixir and a wish enhancing serum. He immediately got his Martial Arts mastery as soon as he started to spar with Fiona, which is why I missed this. He could now show off his final belt. He got his alchemy mastery also very quickly, and he needed some more elixirs anyway.
    GdPwb4H.jpg
    Marcus gave him some additional elixirs and volunteered as elixir sponge for the final phase of this, as throwing is faster than drinking.
    tV7I3Wa.jpg
    Fortunately, those elixirs don't leave anyone soaked, and there isn't anything like "bliss overload", either. Lucas drank his 50th elixir himself.
    rvCnjnf.jpg
    BmyFb6u.jpg
    Yes! Altogether, Lucas managed to grab more than 120,000 points this day. If you wonder about the face, there's a detail I haven't mentioned so far: I made him go through all of this on a mood swing day. That's why he commented his big success like this:
    dsFGTDa.jpg
    I found this hilarious. Time to wind down a bit.
    jl9oPpB.jpg
    I sent him to finish his "discover all potions" wish later, but I guess the game decided "enough is enough". Lucas got singed. Several times. He started getting those potions quickly after the wish elixir had run out though, which was still okay.

But that wasn't all that happened this day. There was also Carla, quietly inching up to finishing her LTW, which was the same as Paul's. She didn't get any substantial extra wishes (still double points, of course). I guess I should have stopped her when the bar was almost completely full to roll that wish to master the bass, but hey, she just went through and got her LTW without much fanfare. I don't feel bad about this, as she had always been 30,000 points ahead of her siblings, because she had finished some unknown LTW "on the fly" before (probably something like "rich and famous"). Anyway, here she is at the goal of her wishes.
    GFJdUs9.jpg
    A very successful day I might say. Unfortunately, Fiona has a wish that will take her quite a bit longer, which is why this won't happen during the vacation.

On a different note, while all of this happened, I saw constant notifications of small sums of money coming in. The only source I could think of was Jamie. And sure enough, here she was:
    xWfjveS.jpg
    She was playing for her date, and she got money from this. For some reason, that cracked me up. She did this on all her future dates from then on. :lol:
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@king_of_simcity7 I've never used him as a base for a sim, but I was pretty sure I recognized him as I recently installed the base on a desktop and was looking at all the base sims in cas. I make tons of changes when I use one as a base so they are not recognizable at all.

@rubyskywalker Yum! Thanks for the cookie.

@Cadh20000 Glad things are working out except for the lag in CAS. Not sure what would cause that.
    Oh wow...I'm not crazy about moving! Good luck with that.
    I try to test all my cc with the programs out there first and then use a test save to try it in first. Sometimes something just doesn't work though. :(
    Great family pics and shots of the lot. Bryan is cute...reminds me of someone!

@Brandontaylor Thanks for commenting!
    I'm letting them do thing spontaneously until I need them for story pictures. It is fun watching them do things like the serenading Alice did which I thought was so romantic that morning. Sometimes I fit those in with the story pics.
    Yes, that fishing picture was very critical. :)
    Its nice to see Ava getting to know townies and starting her new life.

@HillyBeth Congrats on baby Conner.

@Karritz That is sad he refused to go home with her!

@meerkattime Your simself looks very happy! I love the purple dragon. <3 I hope nothing interferes with play time!

@Turjan lol at Jamie's obsession with the mirror. Could understand more if it was the magic mirror. Silly Sims!
    Congrats on all those lovely points at one time! lol at the exasperated face.
    Well, that is nice that the dates are tipping her. I hope they are large tips!

I just love it when the guys do this spontaneously!
    48571156421_1488d2e4c9_b.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Turjan , I had a similar thoughts as @bekkasan about Jamie and the mirror - it's as if it was a magic mirror and she was trying to use it to get home!
    No sim in my game ever came close to 120000 Lifetime Happiness points in a day. That's very impressive!
    I sent my Poirot household to try and dine at the open bistro for the second time.

UKyLtgV.jpg

Just like the first time they tried this, they arrived just as the chef changed out of his chef outfit and was leaving the building!
    This time it was not because they missed the opening hours - it was because I had just added a consignment and elixir shop to the town, and the game decided to change the chef's job to consignment merchant.

ZRYGj3L.jpg

The game informed me a new chef was employed, though, and I could see her waiting outside.

DCLAYEw.jpg

Poirot, Miss Lemon and Hastings took their seats and looked through the menu.

FuvjOMJ.jpg

ymIFQdj.jpg

The new chef took their orders and served them. Success! Everyone had a pleasant time.

UaY6m45.jpg

Ap9UCwf.jpg

When they returned home, Hastings invited his friends into the garage, beaming with pride. He had something exciting to show them.

"Isn't she a beauty? I paid next to nothing for her. A real steal!"

"A beauty? Mon ami, I see nothing but an old pile of rubbish."

DAaYUw4.jpg

"All right, I do admit she needs a little bit of work, but the engine is in good condition. Look here, I'll show you..."

gVPT9tR.jpg

When Hastings revved the engine, a plume of black smoke appeared from it. Poirot and Miss Lemon quickly excused themselves and left the garage. Their friend was good with vehicles, but this car seemed far beyond anyone's help!

XyGWTJS.jpg

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

New Adventures of Ava

nL4UNAy.jpg
    Today Ava woke up like usual and headed to the refrigerator for breakfast. She is still eating on leftover salad.

nvBhqiC.jpg
    Before work, Ava read a book for a job opportunity. Hopefully this will boost her job performance and she'll get her first promotion. Her boss, Nancy Landgraab, was just named CEO as well.

ZZ4sYiD.jpg
    Ava got her first promotion and her first bonus. This will definitely help out her future endeavors as she plans on living a long lifetime. Apparently Thornton likes the way Ava looks because as soon as he walked out the door, he was thinking about her, lol. Actually, it's because she got her promotion.

jOpJkyb.jpg
    Usually after work I just send Ava to the Diner to eat. This is mainly due to the proximity to Doo Peas Towers.

ZlU6LC5.jpg
    Ava had another opportunity, this time she needed to bring a recipe to the diner. I had her buy the Chili Con Carne recipe then sat her down outside to read it before heading home.

OdKmiZB.jpg
    Back at home, Ava headed for the kitchen to attempt the recipe. Hopefully things go well and it turns out alright.

16iVID8.jpg
    But due to her low cooking skill and cheap appliances, she ended up burning the chili. Oh well, she'll just take that to the diner anyway. :D

3esEwGm.jpg
    After such a long day, Ava headed for bed, glad that she could finally go to sleep.

Page 3647, continued

@Karritz Looks like another great video from what I saw in the post.

@emorrill You're welcome.
    I really did, reading stories is just as fun as playing.

@Cadh20000 You're welcome.
    Nice backstory on how they got their last name.
    I was just hoping Justine didn't want to smash Ava with one, lol
    Hoping to replace it if I ever get the money to do so. I'm gonna need something with a better graphics card and more RAM when I do. This computer is at least 10 years old so it's been out about as long as the game has.

@meerkattime It took a bit but I did it, lol. When I took my break a few months ago, there was like 30 pages or so and I didn't end up doing feedback for them. I figured 10 pages this time wasn't too bad.
    She finally did in my newest update.
    Lol, must be.
    She's got one friend currently and some acquaintances. Her one friend will appear in the next update.
    Thanks. It did lag a bit after the save loaded but that's normal for me. Sometimes the fast forward doesn't go very fast either but otherwise it is fine. I just can't have everything installed, which is kind of a bummer, but at least I can play.
    Nice throwback pic!

@king_of_simcity7 Nice to see Brett.
    That wasn't too nice of Dom to call her that.
    Great update!
    Thank you!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks, she's doing well so far.

Page 3648

@king_of_simcity7 Megan is right, that isn't fair to Simon.
    Good plan, Simon deserves better than Anna.
    Great update!

@Turjan Must be something about that mirror that she liked.
    Using 50 elixirs does take some time to do. I've done it once in my Ultimate Sim Challenge attempt.
    Congrats on Lucas mastering both skills.
    Wow, that's a lot of points for one day!
    Carla is doing a great job.
    Jamie's not stupid, she knows how to make money. :D
    Great update!

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    I like watching autonomous actions, although mine seem to just grab a book or something.
    Looking forward to the resurrection!
    Thanks, I'm hoping for a good guy but since she has a long lifespan due to being a fairy, she may wait for a child to age up even. I'm hoping to also get her to at least meet one member of every family as long as no one dies soon.
    I love that too, I see a lot of townies do that in the park or at parties.

@PalmArrow Go figure, lol. It seems the game likes to switch jobs all the time.
    Glad to see that everyone got to eat.
    Something tells me that Hastings is gonna get that car back to pristine condition.
    Great update!

@DeafSimmer I love how the triplets all have those different styles.
    Always got to be one kid that misbehaves, lol
    Great update!
    @Brandontaylor , Ava lives in Shotgun Style! My Sunset Valley household lives in that house too, although I have completely rebuilt it at some point.I think Thornton does like her, in addition to from being impressed by her promotion!

@DeafSimmer , all three triplets are very lovely in the closeups of their faces!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Synopsis #2

Well it seems that the group has broken into two different sides. Simon has been getting over Humara and is soon to meet up with Tammy while Jamie is hopeful that something could happen between himself and Anna but Megan is suspicious.

Nick is trying to form a relationship with Humara but he is becoming concerned about a new figure on the scene. Dorley is interested in Stacy while it seems that Shelly has a new admirer in Brett.

Some of the group will be starting new work placements which would provide some interesting settings for them. Simon and Jamie will be in a hotel while Tammy and Megan will be in a pet shop. Nick however will have to work for the dreaded Yeates. Working for Brenda will be Dorley, Stacy, Hana, Dom and Warren.

There are still some new Sims to appear but i will not have any more planned for the time being.

Friendships and pairings:

Simon/ Jamie
    Tammy/ Megan
    Nick/ Damien
    Humara/ Anna
    Stacy/ Hana
    Dom/ Warren
    Shelly/ Courtney
    Ben (The Squire)/Dorley
    Gareth/ Darwin (Not yet featured)
    Cassie/ Leanda
    Sarah/ Michelle (Not yet featured)

Relationships:

Nick and Humara - Possible but will it work?
    Simon and Tammy - Potential? How will things go when they meet up?
    Jamie and Anna - Will anything happen? Tammy would rather he gets with Megan
    Dorley and Stacy - Potential?

Past woohoos

Simon 3 (Including Leanda)
    Nick 4 (Including Stacy and Humara)
    Tammy 3 (Two users and Laurence)
    Megan 2 (Users)
    Jamie 2 (Not Anna)
    Humara 'A few'
    Anna 'A few as well'
    Stacy 3 (Two users and Nick)
    Hana 2 (Both users)
    Shelly 'Unknown'
    Courtney 'Unknown'
    Dorley 2 (A surprising score maybe?)
    Cassie 'Too many to count'
    Leanda 'Also too many to count'
    Warren 'Two very juiced girls'
    Dom 'None, non, zero, zilch'
    The Squire 3 (Heart breakers)
    Gareth 'Unknown'
    Darwin 'Unknown'
    Sarah 'Unknown'
    Michelle 'Unknown'
    Damien 3

Sneak peek
    Simon will meet up with Tammy and like her.
    Jamie is in for a disappointment but it is for the best
    Humara has woohooed with Taz in the past and Nick gets nervous
    Damien holds misogynist views
    Brett desires Shelly and will not be able to stop thinking about her and so wants to come back to the skills centre just to talk to her again
    Dorley and Stacy meet up at some point
    Taz is Courtney's ex boyfriend
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited August 2019
    @Turjan Congratulations on the LTW points :) I always like it when Sims get a large amount so they can get a reward

@PalmArrow Nice scenes of the bistro in Roaring Heights :) At least the game generated a new chef :)

@Brandontaylor Nice update with Ava :) Shame about the burnt food

@DeafSimmer Nice update with the girls :)

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments :) I have got Simon mixed up with Jamie. Jamie is the one who is interested in Anna while Simon is getting over Humara

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments and feedback :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

New Adventures of Ava Sinclair

64RxaRx.jpg
    Today was Wednesday and since Ava got her promotion the day before, I had her take one day off. The reason for this is so she can have at least one day other than the weekend to have some fun and meet people. After calling her boss, she was granted the day off.

SdqRW3N.jpg
    Ava only had salad in the refrigerator to eat so instead of cooking, she headed over to the diner. It's not too expensive so it doesn't take much.

w3NmxJ6.jpg
    Once she had finished her breakfast, I sent her home to pay her bills before taking off for the day.

wLjaw07.jpg
    Ava took a taxi up to the abandoned mine as she had heard that you could find valuable rocks and gems there. She found some silver, palladium, and iron.

rtc5oqY.jpg
    Searching the map, I found only one gem in the cemetery but I sent her over there to get it anyway. That's when I noticed some townies had decided to spend time there so I had Ava go over to say hello.

njpzkWr.jpg
    Nancy Landgraab (Ava's boss) was sitting on the bench reading a book so I had Ava go over to chat with her. One of her job metrics is her boss so they had a nice, long chat.
    Nancy: So what are you looking for in a man, Ava?
    Ava: Well, I like the muscular and athletic type preferably, but a great personality is a must.

mUwvjME.jpg
    Ava: When I was little, my mother bought me a teddy bear that I still have. If and when I have a child, I hope to pass it down to them.
    Nancy: That's one idea, but why don't you just buy a new one like I did with Malcolm? That bear has to be at least 20 years old by now.

wYei2q4.jpg
    Once they were done talking, Nancy pulled Ava in for a hug and they said their goodbyes. Nancy is now Ava's only best friend.

7Ofy31V.jpg
    I was going to have Ava eat at the diner but I saw some townies outside, one of which is Dustin. I had her go say hello to him, hoping maybe they could increase their relationship. Ava then got too hungry so I had to send her to eat.

9euChV6.jpg
    I saw that there was a picnic basket on the table so I sent Ava there instead. She and Iliana had a nice chat while they ate.

tRe9QAz.jpg
    I heard a fight going on and I wasn't sure where it was but I found Jared Frio slapping Geoffrey Landgraab around. Apparently Jared is making good use of his traits.

HnpzAtZ.jpg
    Ava only had one gem to cut but I didn't really have the extra to buy a gem cutter so I sent her over to the alchemy store to do so. She also bought a few ingredients and caught some butterflies before heading home for bed.
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    I just want to say a big HELLO!!! And I'M SORRY for those that tagged me eons ago and I didn't reply.

My simself is busy with college, work and other hobbies now. It's hard to drop by here when he has so many things to read for college. u.u
    The first exams are just around the corner (already!) so maybe he'll be free earlier than I thought (I just need to organize my time better around this). I'm pretty excited, though.

BTW, the RPG Game with friends happened a few moons ago and it was pretty fun. My boyfriend was an elf archer and my friend was a bounty hunter. They faced some nasty zombies and skeletons in a scenario mixing Colonial Brazil with Medieval Europe and High Fantasy.

I hope everyone is fine!
    Happy Simming!!!

Page 3648, continued

@PalmArrow I like the Shotgun Style house to start in. I always seem to start my Sims there.
    Yeah, he probably does. I should see if she gets hearts for him or not.

@meerkattime Thank you, she got that one pretty quickly.
    We'll have to see if she gets hearts for him but he's definitely right to like her.
    Yep, not starting out too good with cooking, lol
    Mines been that way a lot more lately but sometimes it will go a bit faster.
    Supernatural, Generations, and Late Night.
    Great picture!

@king_of_simcity7 Great synopsis, looking forward to the next update!
    Thank you. Yeah, she needs to get a bit more skill but I did help her out later on.
    You're welcome.
    Okay, yeah I thought Jamie was interested in Anna.

@thuggishsplicer Great to hear from you again!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member

@emorrill You're welcome.
    I really did, reading stories is just as fun as playing.

@Brandontaylor ^You know, I wholeheartedly agree. :blush:

Humara has woohooed with Taz in the past and Nick gets nervous.
    @king_of_simcity7 ^
    tenor.gif
    :mrgreen:

@thuggishsplicer Hey M! It's great to see you pop in. :smiley: It's all good...we know how busy life gets.

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    I just get back to simming and Valentina catches on fire with nobody willing to help her nor any shower or pool. She died. However, I didn't want little Aleah to have to deal with that... so I quit without saving. :D

Note to self: Once I send them to Champs Le Sims, buy a few shower in a cans. :D
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comment :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    fPwwQD1.jpg
    0Rtl6yM.jpg
    Mona had a bit of headache so a bath was needed.
    1ilBkzg.jpg
    oyTEhU9.jpg
    Evelyn practiced some painting and sketching of people with a little less than normal clothing to wear. The painting is an odd style.
    lHrOnVh.jpg
    I think Evelyn's PJs are cute.
    qNqjUeb.jpg
    h2od5C6.jpg
    7NUpE0q.jpg
    Ryan has come home, Alex wakes up and runs to greet him.
    0rO9GDl.jpg
    E272YTB.jpg
    Bc8mqaJ.jpg
    A meal is something that anyone would need after that period of time.
    TOhrR9Q.jpg
    A date with them two.
    i5eRHxM.jpg
    whxdPCX.jpg
    BosLQC9.jpg
    Ryan has decided that he wants to retire from the Army, he's been in it for 8 years and become a Captain. He's gained skills as a combat engineer and has been tested more than most will ever be. But he now realizes that despite being that strong man that he idealized when he was young, and having some of the greatest times in his life. He doesn't want to do this for the rest of his life like his father, and as such it's time to move on. And a leaving requires a party.
    BKCuGsv.jpg
    AQ6yBFK.jpg
    On the same day that he retires from the Army, he also sees his father get decorated.
    Ryan's medals: Roseville Peacekeeping medal(for his brave action and restraint during the Water Tax Riots), Al Medina GSM(General Service Medal).
    ciJjKkb.jpg
    The 2 medals that Alex is decorated with on top of his other medals. On the left is his Meritorious Service Medal for 35 years of distinguished service in the armed forces, awarded to Regimental Sergeant Major(WOI) Ryan Baxter. On the Right is the Highest Medal for Bravery.
    The medal has been awarded to WOI Alex Baxter.

The general operation in which he served was Operation Lono(the pirate campaign).

He earned this medal for his bravery and leadership during a major attack on a Pirate Communications Centre. After the death of Sergeant Don Lothario and the wounding of several others, Alex Baxter(at great risk to himself) not only brought in several of the casualties in full view of the enemy forces, but also took command of Don's patrol and lead the attack against the command centre, bringing the mission to a successful conclusion. For this and his outstanding behaviour in general, he has earned this medal of highest commemoration for Bravery.
    4P3Ff8A.jpg
    N7TlWIe.jpg
    Lindsey is very proud of Alex.
    @meerkattime I think it was the divide by 0 dare. I wonder if I should dare that on sims I don't like to kill them off. :evil:

@emorrill Thanks

@AbellaKellaher I know, it makes me feel even older given how I normally set my adult life spans to max(and the other ages to an appropriate ratio).

@coco Well I mean "The man with no name" would hardly work. And besides it's better than being called "moth".
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @PalmArrow Glad to see they got to eat at the Bistro this time!
    The others do not seem impressed with the car! hehe

@Brandontaylor Congrats on the promotion!
    I hope they don't mind burned chili! :lol:
    Great idea for her to take a day off. You are a very nice creator!
    lol at Jared slapping around Geoffrey!
    Dustin is cute!

@DeafSimmer The girls are adorable and I really like their differences!

@meerkattime I did find some time to play today! Yaay for us! :smiley:
    That is a gorgeous backdrop for your sleeping sim!

@thuggishsplicer Life is busy for university fellas! I hope all continues to go well.
    The RPG sounded fun!

@rubyskywalker I would have quit without saving too!

@jonny522 Her PJ's are cute. The paintings are different.
    I loved seeing Alex get up to greet Ryan when he came home.
    I'm glad he has decided to leave the service though.
    Oh may I ask where @CravenLestat got that judge outfit(and if there's a version for males)? The top comment by CravenLestat.
    https://forums.thesims.com/En_US/discussion/808585/what-happened-in-your-sims-3-game-today/p2875
  • cocococo Posts: 2,723 Member
    I hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent mine finishing my Lego Tower Bridge. It's so close to being done so I will have to show it off when I get around to finishing it. I also played more of Ni No Kuni 2, I hadn't played it for at least 6 months so I forgot a lot of the battle mechanics and what I was doing. It's a cute open world RPG, I recommend it and the first 1. I see the emojis haven't been fixed yet :frowning:

@king_of_simcity7 It's funny Taz has muscles and tattoos but he has such a baby face. I wonder what his connection is to Humara, I bet it's nothing good. I don't know why Nick is taking so long to ask Humara out since Simon is out of the picture. I think Tammy and Simon would make a cute couple but it seems that she only thinks of him as a friend right now.
    I'm looking forward to seeing how you build the pet shop. The sneak peak was very interesting. I'm glad that Simon will start to like Tammy.
    @turjan That's bizarre behaviour from Jamie. Maybe she couldn't leave the house without checking herself out lol. Congrats on Lucas mastering MA and Alchemy! I'm sure you would have been very relieved to finish that 50 elixir wish. Aw you made him do all that hard work while he was having a mood swing. Carla has done well for herself completing two LTWs. Well it does make sense in a way, the one way to ensure you have a at least one person around that will tip is by going out on dates.
    @bekkasan I loved your update! The passing of Flora was unexpected and very worrying to know that it wasn't natural. Poor Pip. Raising her from the dead seems like a difficult thing to do but at least Alice will have her friends with her. I just hope that she is able to reveal what happened to her and give closure to the family. It's all very intriguing, you are so good at writing mysteries :)
    @PalmArrow Ahh bugger that the chef left again. It's like they know that your sims are coming! At least the game spawned a new one. Yeah that old rusted car is far from a thing of beauty at the moment. I would worry about it blowing up :grimace:
    @Brandontaylor I hope Ava gets that promotion so she can start eating better quality food. Thornton is most likely staring at her behind :lol: I wonder if the Diner opportunity cares if the food is edible or not.
    It's good that Ava was able to make a bit of money from the gems and also improve her relationship with her boss. Hopefully the next promotion will come easier now. I wonder what Geoffrey said to make Jared mad.
    @DeafSimmer Each of the girls has a distinct personality. It makes me think of the University social groups. Cute close ups of the girls, they are adorable :)
    @meerkattime I wanted to say that the picture of your simself with the dragon was wonderful. She is so pretty! :smiley:
    I heard that babies born from the door of life and death are either pudding or clones I can't remember exactly. Looks like a warm summer day in Shang Simla :)
    @thuggishsplicer Hey there! Sounds like you have been very busy. Good luck for your exams!! :smiley:
    @rubyskywalker How did Valentina catch on fire? That's so unlucky that there weren't any showers around.
    @jonny522 I hope the bubble bath helped Mona feel better. That bubble painting style always used to annoy me especially over self portraits. The striped pjs are cute. It's nice to see Alex running to his son since it always used to be the other way around. Those 8 years flew by fast! I'm surprised that he wants to leave but I'm sure he's seen enough combat to last a lifetime. Lindsey must be very proud of her whole family :)
    @GraceyManor I loved your update where they sung 'Can you feel the love tonight'. I had it in my head for the next hour after I read that. The Harmony song was nice and I liked how you showed the town singing it together. Also, Talon punching Frankini was so satisfying it was a great pose. Honestly Frankini seems like a big wimp :lol:
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @bekkasan I was surprised Christopher could refuse to go home with Patience. Everyone else went home. But Christopher continued to hang around Heather's place and I couldn't control him as he was a visitor. In the end I was worried he'd get culled by the game. I wasn't sure it was the real Christopher or if it was some sort of copy of him. In the end I decided not to take the chance and used a mod to get him to move in with Heather. Then I grabbed a sim (I don't recall which sim - but there are plenty of Patience's descendants around to choose from) and visited Patience and found she was living alone so the Christopher in Sunlit Tides is the real one. Patience has been alone ever since. Their son, Craig, moved out ages ago and is living in another world. He hasn't married or had children yet.

In an extra twist, anyone who has been following the videos on Oscar's Childhood may remember I found a really old game - probably 2009 or 2010 vintage, with a son (Dan Steel) of Patience and Christopher in it. He was married with 6 children in that very old game. I have many old games where Patience and Christopher were married and had numerous children together. This particular son and family had become separated from the rest of his family. I have a vague recollection that the game became corrupt when I was playing his household for a while and I lost his 5 siblings and their families so I lost interest in continuing the game as I really wanted a large interconnected family. I've achieved that large interconnected family at last with this new big game, and that is due to multiple NRAAS mods coming to my rescue.

I imported Dan Steel and his family into this save and used a mod to add them to Patience and Christopher's family tree. They live in a huge house in another world. I think they are in Moonfall Island. Hopefully we'll see something on them in future as Eric and Oscar do the rounds of Eric's relatives later in the story.

@brandontaylor thank you.

@meerkattime thank you. There have been a few gorgeous weddings in my games. I set them up to get the screen shots. One day I'll do another one and have it on video. The only one I can think of that is likely to happen relatively soon in one of my video stories is Iris and Gerry from the McFluff Story.

@king_of_simcity7 thank you.

Today I'm trying to get something done on the next episode of Oscar's Childhood. I am really busy at the moment with lots of songs to learn for the musical I got talked into being in and the concert I wanted to do. I think both will be fun experiences for me but it means I can't spend so much time here are I did. I'll still try to keep in touch and pop in occasionally. I do tend to read the forums on my tablet when I'm watching TV at night but it's difficult to comment with the tablet. But I will try to occasionally.

In my previous post, when I posted the link to the video, I had to stop in the middle of posting it as I had to rush off to a rehearsal. Now I'm in the middle of doing a few different things so I'm sorry if this is all a bit disjointed.

I see you are all still enjoying your games.

Happy Simming

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top