Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I've been working hard and have just made 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt Part 8 video available to view on YouTube. It runs for about 20 minutes. I'll start on Part 9 tomorrow. I've already got the video recorded, just have to put the video together and do the narration.

30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt Part 8

In this episode we meet the father of the 15 teens in the household. He lives in a house nearby with several sims and we meet all of them plus get an update of the current situation with the teens. There is a tiny tutorial at the end of the video as well - you see me set an old gnome back to toddler stage. Actually, he was just getting a bit grey, hadn't reached the elder stage yet but he's a toddler again now.

Here's the link.

https://youtu.be/7SNHByEnc5Q

I hope you enjoy the video. Happy Simming
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @ZhakiraP
    Thanks! Will check those out.

@thuggishsplicer
    Tyler is such a plum.But nobody knew that when the hired himm.

@emorrill
    Spur of the moment thing.She needed a day to cool off.
    Yeah he got to bond with his daughters, but still.
    Yeah I clicked on the taco truck parking spot and it said purchase vehicles.

@Mikezumi
    I didn't know adult sims could woohoo in the tree house XD
    I hope they determined it was safe. :D I'd melt to.I love when my BF
    looks at me like that.

@Nomiko13
    Love the car seat idea! Where did you get it from?

@bekkasan
    I love the sarcasticness in your response. :p
    How dare he be performing a concert....guess that's cheating XD
    He'd get mad for sure, but wouldn't walk out.He's too loving for that lol.

@coco
    When isn't Kristy being silly.XD However, I found my BF logged into a dating site on my computer.
    I asked him about it, and he swore he wasn't doing anything wrong.I told him I believed him, but if
    I find any evidence that contradicts that or I start doubting, he's out.XD

• Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @PalmArrow This is the tutorial I used:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tYV3o-9m0g

There is a way to add more sub-textures. I think it's neat when the same paintings are together. I can't make that with the Goth Poster, though.
    I have to remember how I can edit meshes from expansion packs. I remember I did it once.
  • Options
    64727810_105763524044635_5763078390122807296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeGbV9qeDeDY4VIGeicKERkQYgez-ZPBmC8i5NRtAgr59uG4xBvxZRkX_FaEtogsE3Dlk_53wpBIqqSc0Zs44qigS6ie1PI8hVzXfBAQqr5S0g&_nc_oc=AQm_sZu8IOA2n7Hzq1wsVCVOXrrni8_DlpUczeq-xKcnbYEVHpf1aLMa3wHOU9NxHJ4&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=32e3f803e75fcd0962e4dcc4c8946ef5&oe=5D845797
    "Kristy get up." Josh whispered."What is it? Its 2 in the morning." "Hun, get showered and dressed." "Why?" "Please just do t." "Alright."

64722714_105763514044636_6795737151129518080_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeE9a_0Xc_sErJ9apw1H03scnG9YBzLAEi2WT7_AxuV-sYD8XMPppGhzsLNgtohTghyVnjuvTP4jBKBNjp6N3x0d3ikOGgbEX627bXDVpTOz-g&_nc_oc=AQnENLeY12vkY6Rtp6_aq3OF7X8bUkZ9Dl7zBbr9Rd0pRmGtgOVBxVntMt92CZtN2QE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=4c241b0f7b352816c2d5d608a9291601&oe=5D7FFF09
    "Got to get to the airport." "Why? What we doing?" "Thought both of us could some alone time.My nephew will watch the girls."
    "Alright.But care to tell me where we're going?" "Nope." "Okay then."

65006034_105763544044633_4666256519975665664_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeG76KCDGSybj-6YNQqGjflW6TzIuc6CyAWAeWZj-wVnd03jjGRT8V0x8BeAOpG4K4wF_fnt1E_IelDaHzaYka3IL5BEDla2rr26XrhxlbXKsQ&_nc_oc=AQnyvQyHm623CoAi4UXRgKzXScnSLcBzHtQW5fGJ83Xs4qgcPV5Fnpy2xFa15CtAYT4&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=1e5ee062b6dcb5109cb1a1d85b8f28ae&oe=5D83AB64

65169777_105763600711294_2501163287018733568_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeEDlGmSMdjjjOgpdMnPeJxjwHasUUIfBn3bwqvf6fOjZ4sr_uvEoOCWQNWw7oI2KbXkFtd1uINQaB87AVI8uPqzTNVB-HqsHJn0eDkH3ZykWg&_nc_oc=AQlXEB6LPHnH7JGrHtyUIAAde69z3sP5iaEf1vFT-pvw6e9ADj2pI8wiVIflOaAPLfs&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0edf985c3c6b011cf52c70ab7b5fce58&oe=5DC1F60F

They arrived in the bahamas later that day.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @thuggishsplicer , yay, thank you! I will watch the video and, hopefully, try creating something!

@coco , I love that photoshoot - the clothes, the backdrop, everything! And @CravenLestat , I love that gif you made out of coco's pictures!
  • Options
    64720729_105821090705545_3573882530845163520_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeEaIyfpu7tfTQ3L-zwQUg_LbkKD7nNazOKvXlR88ZByrhkVwrs8GWuxbyH0qSwO-eptC_nMOuqXTJ8XMSqSggHFFhsX3Utf9n0Aqu-hMtqhHg&_nc_oc=AQknZ2QXfawZ7l3xWsWQeVTjD44ydNZA0X0PByHZX8Iyo_HevzZsNDwErHihPrZxFN4&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=3d0b406874ad5e2cf4d30339da7ce741&oe=5D912D23
    Got up early to catch the sunrise.

65178310_105821084038879_5528168791705387008_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeFsoqml-i0eI8_oPMk-rubRD3q7MjV5MRD6GTSwafFS79uYr6jDjx_XmlOoRDaAxBRtIyZJu2gEx1_If2hwTGsJenjHmqYSCMj8dCe6G1WiIA&_nc_oc=AQlNOH1IrSNVhj0m0ogsLYDgiFk6OzaYiRrW6oTxHmheB2_ngsHFpJly3cibLdeWEpw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=95a0adb674fa43c1fdb5318f9575b036&oe=5DBD004C

64811289_105821184038869_3838011861224128512_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeHKm6tHk5pZxDdPbt6q2R7oYyaGSf1jHDVVTexVmEc8MNypW_48wJuN0MBATskRUUg8sYrHUhHBOpc0LyyBNP3MBgRUKgxvWuhVrNciHfWCHQ&_nc_oc=AQk7mDpWFCWJgrkm4Mz2L3l_THmtuZt-8rnd5sGtwfoPICBRJAx78kuc-avz0O6TYpQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=a651daa39075dcfb2b2059574027c128&oe=5DC29F8D
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    nVqoynh.jpg
    Bk6XBJW.jpg
    During Alex's practice, Evelyn interrupted him to tell a funny story. She's most definitely feeling better and is once again her normal self. Always making her family laugh.
    6X5d2ht.jpg
    Evelyn changes into her Summer clothes.
    S8EVWG3.jpg
    Ryan was just looking at a court case on TV. He finds how the lawyers debate and destroy the witnesses they don't like to be fascinating.
    NcpEOeO.jpg
    F95SC0W.jpg
    VfYBExT.jpg
    Evelyn is starting to gain an appreciation for art. She's always had a bit of an interest in it, and thus decides to visit the Art Museum. It used to belong to a lord who came to this location to do painting. And after his death allowed it to be converted into an Art Museum.
    lNhGQI8.jpg
    Today is Lindsey's and Alex's wedding anniversary.
    ECgOF4e.jpg
    IfdWTqL.jpg
    XmfYKD5.jpg
    lYPgeqr.jpg
    They go on a lovely date, first to the park. Then a foreign movie(Alex didn't like but Lindsey did), a bit to eat at the bistro, and of course at the place where they got married, the Gazebo.
    EeQYKdl.jpg
    DGjREot.jpg
    Evelyn wanted to stay up late to see them come in, she was curious. She gets told to go to bed. Which the happy couple promptly do as well, and to the kids delight sleep in until late afternoon.
    GBCrmpK.jpg
    The kids spent all day just playing around the bottom floor of the house(top floor might wake mummy and daddy).
    tjvkgCN.jpg
    KgBLaRi.jpg
    While the kids go to the beach with Lindsey, Alex visits his mother-in-law. She's doing well, and congratulates him on returning from his tour safe and sound.
    pQaRoPk.jpg
    kUXyazt.jpg
    YChWviw.jpg
    4p1z27r.jpg
    SYJMEFd.jpg
    Si16jRi.jpg
    The family have a lovely day at the beach, and Evelyn was so excited that she needed a bedtime story to go to sleep. But she got one and she fell asleep, so it's all good.
    2vl7ERh.jpg
    jJZNiXF.jpg
    While Alex plays catch with Ryan, Lindsey does some work.
    tsTL9cK.jpg
    Unfortunately Ryan got a couple of DVDs from the library and named them himself, one of them is so aptly titled "Dad being a hero" and is a news recording of him rescuing the hostages at the Nectary in Neverglade. Mona being curious decided to watch it and called Alex over to watch it and explain it. He gave a basic explanation and agreed to Mona's suggestion that in this case he was basically a much stronger and better equipped police officer.
    RmVFkbl.jpg
    Lindsey was preparing for a meeting, and Alex decided to watch to help her. Mona plays in the background.

@Steamvarius Just wait until they're tired and the option should be available. Although the kid needs to ask near their bed in case otherwise they fall asleep on someone else's.
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited June 2019
    The next update is here! I had to parse it down more still because it cut the last 2 paragraphs off, so I hope everyone still enjoys. If you already read it you might want to check out the last 2 paragraphs. :)

Recap: THE PLANT! THE DEATH! THE FISH! THE WISH! ;)
    Link to my last update in case you missed it:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17124200#Comment_17124200

The next few weeks, despite themselves and their circumstances, they couldn't help but be blissfully happy. Adrastria didn't mention the arranged marriage other than to say she was trying to think of something that would spare the honor of her mother and father. And as hard as Hapi looked, he could just not find anything to indicate that it was MorcuCorp behind Magdy's actions. Magdy had been considered missing for a few days before his body was discovered eventually but nothing had come of it. The two rarely spoke of it simply because there really wasn't much left to talk about. Adrastria had already told Hapi everything, so really what was left to talk about? Sand is a bugger of thing forensically. Any evidence left on the ground is blown away within minutes usually, and what's left behind is sandblasted by the elements within as little as a few hours. Magdy had been dead days before he was found. When Hapi would "work from home" - which became code for investigating MorcuCorp - Adrastria was all too happy to indulge herself in Hapi's library. But they always found joy in sharing every free moment with each other. Adrastria began teaching Hapi French, and Hapi found himself doing everything he could to outwit her in dominoes far faster than he had anticipated.
    egL6QzW.jpg

Click the spoiler if you'd like to see more of this update! :)

Adrastria loved the night. Mermaids that spend most of their time underwater usually find the sunlight, the way it comes through the waters, the way the fish wake up to it, as a lovely thing but to Adrastria it meant danger. Not just physically but after being raised to never let anyone see you as you are, the night offered a whole world that you got to enjoy. Some nights she spent hours out there. Hapi had the pool filled, which had been drained since Hapi graduated high school, and Adrastria would enjoy the "slightly bigger bathing tub" as they both jokingly called it. An old junk car is a luxury. A pool was usually seen as either frivolous or boasting for someone of Hapi's standing, or his father's, but it was a gift from Akhenaten Magdy's father, house and all, when he granted Hapi and his father's freedom to them. Hapi's father didn't swim so as soon as Hapi graduated high school he insisted that his dad drain it, wanting to go to college and "put away childish things." But now Hapi was so much more grateful for Ammon Magdy's generosity than ever before. He had taught Hapi that there was no such thing as true generosity without true gratitude. True gratitude is the birthplace of generosity, it has nothing to do with money. It starts when someone is truly grateful for what has been given to them, so that they may in turn use those gifts to give to others. Ammon Magdy didn't give the Mesbahs a house with a pool, he gave them a place to be a family, where status among others was mute.
    cejFJ8Y.jpg

Some nights they were simply like the young couple completely in love that they were.. Hapi brought his parent's old TV out and Adrastria was instantly captivated by everything. She especially liked comedies and sci-fi movies saying that actually seeing those stories were far better than anything she could have imagined. Adrastria also had a crack wit and often would catch Hapi off guard with something that had him in tears while pretending she didn't know what was funny at all. It was almost a science to her. They were truly happier than they had ever been.
    Xo2JKxV.jpg

The first true wakeup call was when Hapi came home to find Adrastria horribly distraught. She tried to hide it but as soon as he asked, she couldn't stop herself. Tears poured over her cheeks dripping off her chin. "Adrastria? What is it? What's wrong?" Hapi gently prodded. She tried to compose herself, managed to say "We're going to be killed, and it's all my fault" before the tears came again. And then in between staggard breaths and choked voice said "I'm pregnant Hapi, I'm pregnant and we're going to be killed for it."
    hYCsFzD.jpg

"Wait, what? Explain this to me, is your life in risk from this?? Is pregnancy difficult for your people?" Hapi, truly concerned & knowing nothing about mermaid gestation, searched Adrastria's eyes as he asked. "*snf* No no, all of us, you, me. and.." Adrastria looked down and composed herself. "It's a law, the highest of all laws. We are not allowed to mate outside of our people. The last time it happened was when my people lost control of the temple. It's punishable by death, of everyone involved, including any vdélygma!" she said in a disgusted and mocking voice. Hapi didn't know the term but it was easy to see what her people thought of young with parents other than Mer. "In fact that's why some very terrified mers, would lure men to their death. They were afraid of their daughters being tempted, or sisters, or sons..." her voice trembling. "Ok slow down, they don't know, right??" "No, they probably don't even know I've been gone from my home, or the temple. We only hear from them two times a year, if that." "Then right now the best for all of us is just to be calm and figure out a way forward. They don't know you're gone, they don't know about me at all and the only person that can connect you with me is dead, noone even knows you're here. I know this is all very very frightening, but we will find a way, I promise." Hapi's deep and comforting voice said, wrapping his arms around Adrastria.
    Oe1MZDs.jpg

Hapi made an amazing father-to-be. His own father had such a strong sense of love and family that Hapi had always known he wanted to be a father, and he knew in his soul that Adrastria was the only woman he would ever ever want to have as their mother. So he supported Adrastria in every way he could. They read books about pregnancy and about babies. Adrastria assured him that mermaids births were extremely gentle, water births. So he rubbed her back, listened to her, and loved her. Eventually the plan to keep them all safe from Adrastria's people would simply be to disappear - to let them think she had become victim to a water predator, such as a crocodile or a shark which Adrastria occasionally encountered at the diving location, or to dying in the desert, which had happened to more than one of her ancestors including Adrastria's mother. The plan was to simply leave the country, move somewhere close to the ocean, and live out the rest of their lives together after the baby was old enough for such a move. Until then, the regular deliveries scheduled to her house stopped being placed, the garden was left neglected, freshly cleaned laundry left on the line. Adrastria had spent her life so reclusivly that she really didn't need more than that. She missed the fresh sea waters by her home, and the sound of the waves, but she knew that she would one day again have those things. What she needed right now was Hapi, and her, and their love together.
    GcLTpkr.jpg

So as the days moved forward in time as they do, they found their horrible experiences fading further and further into the past. Hapi relished passing the time taking care of his love and child. Though learning French was exchanged for learning how to change a diaper, and new ways to make fried chicken.. So.. much.. fried... chicken... Hapi would always reply "Oui oui mon chérie!" to the very few requests that Adrastria made, which always made Adrastria giggle.
    QJZGIlv.jpg

Kynthia was born right at home during a beautiful clear full moon, and though Adrastria was tired, as every brand new mother is, the birth was remarkably easy. While Adrastria rested and regained her health, Hapi basked his new daughter in unfettered love and devotion. His favorite parts of each morning were getting his daughter when she awoke and seeing her face light up as soon as she saw his face. His favorite times at night were rocking his daughter to sleep and then gently placing her in her crib. While he maintained a job, he used his work to secure new identities for he, Adrastria and Kynthia. Samir had been promoted to Magdy's position and had put Hapi in charge of tying up all of Magdy's projects together for him. While doing so he ran across several people who weren't entirely on the frontest part of the law, but there were definitely much worse. The plan was to wait until Kynthia was 4 or 5 months old and then Hapi would quit his job and they'd just disappear. Hapi had slowly started liquidating his assets including his retirement fund and the few bonds that his father had willed to him. They didn't need much and what they did need could be provided for in any number of ways.
    EH7FKgU.jpg

And then, while Hapi was at work, there was a knock on the door. A persistent, loud knock followed by a voice booming "Open up! Egyptian National Police!" Panicked, Adrastria opened the door. Before her stood an officer, arrogant and aggressive. "I am Captain Mahmoud of the Al Simhara Police. I'm here to ask Hapimou Mesbah some questions" he said forcefully as he pushed his way inside. "He, uh, he's at work right now." While it was true Adrastria said it desperately hoping that it would satisfy the officer enough to leave. Instead he continued
    K2Pivr1.jpg

"Well I'm looking for Mr. Mesbah in conjunction with the death of Akhenaten Magdy. We reviewed a journal owned by Mr. Magdy and he did not seem to trust Mr. Mesbah very much at all. Seems Mr. Mesbah had a habit of questioning his boss's authority." "Oh no he didn't, he did everything for that evi .. for that man!" Adrastria found herself defending Hapi before she even thought of the consequences. "And you are??" Officer Mahmoud demanded. "I'm Adrastria Economos" Adrastria replied timidly. "You? You're in Magdy's journal, too. Mr. Magdy seemed to think that you two had formed an alliance against Mr. Magdy, even blaming you for Mr. Mesbah's disruptive behavior... So I had a little look into your past. I talked to the shop keep who tells me that Mr. Mesbah's been buying infant supplies - a crib, diapers.. While your account, paid for by some man in Greece,has sat for weeks unused. So I wonder if I called the owners of your store account if they would be very interested in hearing these details?" Officer Mahmoud said while circling his finger in front of Adrastria's stomach. Adrastria could feel her heart racing. The officer was so loud, she was terrified he'd wake Kynthia and it would all be over right then and there. She said "If you'll excuse me for a minute I will call Mr. Mesbah at his office" and excused herself upstairs to shut the door to the nursery, where Kynthia was napping and try to compose herself.
    IKLNiXN.jpg

She closed the door to the upstairs bathroom and splashed some cold water on her face. "Ok, get it together" she thought to herself. She knew it was impossible but she kept imagining that outside where the guard of her people, who would slice their heads off right in the street. "I said GET IT TOGETHER" and patted her face dry with the back of her hands. When she came back down stairs she found Officer Mahmoud flipping through one of Hapi's books on the Pyramid of the Sky. "Interesting reading materials in Hapimou Mesbah's home" he said. "They seem to be exactly about what Akhenaten Magdy's journal was convinced of a plot against him involved. You tell Mr. Mesbah that we will be looking to speak with him very soon. And if he knows what the best for him, he will arrive at our headquarters for questioning by the end of the week." And then he turned and left, leaving Adrastria terrified and panicked.
    hNWgVFF.jpg

When Hapi got home from work Adrastria met him at the door and immediately began telling him what happened. "They're going to come, Hapi, they're going to come. I know it. He'll call them and then they'll know and then they'll come! Hapi replied "then we'll just leave sooner. I could have our lose ends tied up by Monday, maybe even Friday. I could get a lawyer, answer their questions, and by the time they've taken any action at all we will be in another country." Hapi tried to comfort her. He was scared. He was really scared. But it did no good to either Adrastria or Kynthia to panic. He had planned for this. He had hoped there wouldn't be any evidence, assuming the only evidence against either of them was at the ruins. He had no idea that Magdy had a journal, nor that Magdy was so self absorbed to see anything between Adrastria and Hapi as a plot against him, but all that meant was that the timeline needed to be sped up.
    LKNe3ha.jpg

"Please Hapi, please listen to me" Adrastria pleaded. "You don't know my people. If he calls them, tells them what he knows, they will kill her!!" she buried her face in her hands. Hapi pushed Adrastria's hair from Adrastria's forhead and behind her ear. In his deep, comforting voice he said "I will never allow that to happen. EVER, Adrastria. No mater what, I've told you that you are safe. And you will always be safe with me." He wrapped her in his arms until he felt her calm. "I'm going to go take off my jacket and peek in on Kynthia, ok?? And then we can talk about where we're going to live, ok? Why don't you go get a glass of water and sit down, oui oui mon chérie?" "Yes," Adrastria said in the smallest voice he'd ever heard from her "ok." As she went to the kitchen, and he turned to go upstairs, he couldn't shake the feeling that everything, his whole world, was a tower of cards about to collapse. But he knew whatever happened, as long as they were together and stuck to the plan and didn't panic, they would make it through.
    3B5kokt.jpg

Adrastria looked out at the desert. It was the only home she'd ever known, but she had never really known it at all. She hadn't known much of it except her little corner of it but oh how she had loved her corner, her life. Parents that love, and gave, and valued truth and honesty and thought and beauty over violence and possession and power. And now Hapi, and Kynthia. She had dreamed of teaching Kynthia the heritage she herself had learned. She knew she had to leave it all behind. She knew it was the only way to keep Kynthia and Hapimou safe. She must never know Adrastria's history, it was the only way. When Hapimou found her on the back porch he was carrying Kynthia. "Look who's all awake and smiles" he said, sitting down, hoping it would bring some light to his love's eyes. Adrastria turned to him and said "Will you wed me, Hapimou? Tonight? At the Temple?" Hapimou was both stunned and the happiest man alive all at once. "Adrastria, I would love nothing more but I.. I ... I do not know if I would be able to get all of the paperwork in order, I would have to che" "No paperwork" Adrastria said "Just you, me, our blessing Kynthia. I do not know the wedding rituals here, or even of my world. But I want to pledge my love to you, forever, and be your wife. Tonight. Please say yes, Hapi." "Oh.. my darling, if that is what you truly want, than my heart wants nothing else in the world." Hapimou said, "what do we need?" Adrastria told Hapi that her wedding dress - her mother and grand mother and great grandmother's wedding dress - was at her house. "Give me some time and then meet me at the temple entrance. I don't want to take Kynthia into the temple, just to the altar at the temple entrance. Meet me there." As Adrastria walked through her house she wondered if it would be the last time she would ever set foot in it.
    19z6RPR.jpg

Hapi put on the suit that his father had worn on his day of nationalization. It was traditional for a freed Jinn to spend his first free money on a handsomely tailored suit, a sign that he was no longer bound to wear what any man had ordered, he was free to wear vestments crafted from his own earnings of his desire. Hapi's father's suit was a rich sapphire navy velvet jacket embroidered with intricate gold embellishments atop a silk vest and trousers. Hapi was sure his father was taller, but it fit him perfectly. "I guess all our fathers are giants in our eyes" he thought. Then he picked up Kynthia "Am I a giant to you? Am I?" He cooed to her as she gripped his finger. He arrived at the temple just before Adrastria and was still holding Kynthia when Adrastria stepped into the temple. Hapimou felt as though someone had knocked him in the chest with a baseball bat. Before him stood a Greek Goddess, in a beautiful floor length silk gown embellished with gold threading in an intricate pattern on her chest and down through the straps. In her hair she wore a crown of flowers. Hapimou laid Kynthia gently down on her play mat and blanket and joined Adrastria in front of the altar. "I'm not really sure how this goes." he said nervously. She was so incredibly beautiful he felt like he was looking at a dream and if he said the wrong thing he might wake up.
    WwydE7j.jpg

Adrastria's normally innocent and bubbly demeanor was gone, Before him stood a woman of poise and grace. She smiled gently and took his hand and said "I'll start." She took a men's ring with a beautiful golden pearl and slid it onto his finger. "This is the symbol of my eternal love and devotion. I have never loved another, and I will never love another. I pledge my love, my life, my soul to you forever. And through this ring, whenever we're apart, you will look down to this symbol and know my love is endless." Adrastria let her hand linger on top of Hapi's for a moment, and then Hapimou started to speak. "I do not have a ring to give you, but what I can give you I freely do so. I gave you my heart. From the moment I laid eyes on you I knew that no other would understand me as you. We were both outsiders, alone in a land that did not like or want us. Through your eyes I saw the man I wanted to be. A man that was not judged by fear or nervousness but by his actions and his character. I have given you my heart, but now I want to give you something more. I pledge to be that man, for you and you alone. I pledge to show you more love than you've ever known, to make you laugh, to shore you up when you feel weak, to keep you safe, to give everything I have, everything that I am and will be, to devote my every waking moment to you, Kynthia.. " Hapi smiled at his daughter contentedly staring bright eyed at the two of them "and to whomever else might join our family in the days to come for all the days that come here after."
    34QgjDh.jpg

By the time they got home little Kynthia was fast asleep. She wouldn't wake, possibly until morning as she had been sleeping for longer stretches. As Adrastria gently put her in her crib, Hapimou gazed at them both with wonder. How was it he, once a slave, was the one man in the entire world blessed enough to have this he thought. Never mind karma, no good deed could have given anyone this. And forget about luck, this wasn't like winning the lottery. This was more than winning life, the universe, and everything in it. It was fate. When Adrastria finished putting Kynthia down she turned and looked into Hapimou's with a longing he had never seen. She slid past him, her silk dress slipping across the back of his hand as she passed, she let her eyes linger as she reached and let her fingertips run gently from his wrist to his fingertips where they lingered just long enough to say "come with me." As they laid in each others arms once again Adrastria pulled from him. "I can't tell you how happy you've made me. Thank you for this. This... This was perfect. You are perfect, Hapimou. My love eternal." Hapimou stared deep into her eyes. They were different somehow, sadness in them. It would be hard for them to leave the only home either had ever known, but love conquers all. Hapimou knew their love was fierce and either would do anything and everything to protect each other. As he bent down to kiss her, he said "Je t'aimerai toujours, ma Chérie" - I will always love you, my dearest."
    reweKF1.jpg

Adrastria wasn't upset at all when little Kynthia didn't sleep through the night. Her mother had lain awake listening to Hapimou's deep breaths of sleep. When she made the slightest whimper, the first of several that always followed until a fuss to wake mom or dad, Adrastria slipped out of bed and into Kynthia's room. She scooped her up. "Oh oh such a fuss is not needed today my little dessert dew drop." She changed and fed Kynthia and then rocked her back to sleep, drinking every second of it in. When Kynthia was asleep, Adrastria sat frozen not sure if she could move. She wasn't sure if she could find the will. And then Kynthia let out a little slumbering coo and Adrastria knew she had to. She steeled herself, stood up and buried her face into Kynthia's neck, taking in every last scent of her skin. She laid Kynthia back in her crib and whispered "Mommy will always love you. Always and without end." Adrastria slipped out of the nursery and into the master bedroom. She walked over to the dresser and pulled out her only pair of denim. She had begged Hapi to buy them for her at the market during one of his trips. He did, of course, but felt awkward in doing so and they had laughed about it together later. She slid them on and then went to the hamper. On top lay Hapi's favorite jersey from college. He still wore it around the house. She pulled it out and slipped it on. It smelled of Hapi's shampoo, his soap, of his skin and a liiiittle bit of his cologne.
    pyIUAQB.jpg

She walked over to Hapimou's side of the bed and stood there, watching him as he slept. She didn't know how long she stayed there, but she didn't move until she promised him in her heart over and over and over that her love for he and Kynthia was eternal. She placed a letter on his nightstand and leaned over and kissed his forehead gently and left the room. She set her suitcase down by the door and turned and looked at this place where she had lived a life so beautiful she wouldn't have believed it except for being there. This was her family's home. A family that she would do anything for, even die for. And now she was leaving it, for them. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and as she bent down to grab her suitcase the tears fell upon it's worn leather. She gripped it's handle, extra hard as though it were a life saving lever she had to pull, and she forced herself to stand, open the door, and shut it behind her.
    n0HnzND.jpg

YkRaLfa.jpg

1k5Iuvh.jpg

Post edited by AbellaKellaher on
  • Options
    Game just froze while trying to upload sim to exchange.Worked forever on that sim to.
  • Options
    Game just froze while trying to upload sim to exchange.Worked forever on that sim to.

ack! Had you not saved to your bin? :( So bummin, sorry to hear!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    If you have already read my last update, you've probably missed the last 2 - 4 images and story. Apparently it just cut them off because it was still too long despite not giving me an error. But I've parsed it down a little more so they're there now and might be worth a read to get to the end :)
    Post edited by AbellaKellaher on
  • Options
    Ugh...something is wrong with my CAS, I finished another sim, liked her, clicked play and now its stuck on processing.
    And I was trying to save to my bin to and that gets stuck.
  • Options

ack! Had you not saved to your bin? :( So bummin, sorry to hear!

I can't get it to save that's what I'm saying.I'm stuck on "processing" I tried twice now.
    I need new sims for a new save and don't want to download from random people.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Finally after 20 minutes.XD
  • Options
    Gah, well thank goodness that fixed :)
  • Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm really addicted today, so, I'm basically binge-playing. XD Chose the most interesting shots to show.

@GraceyManor Glad to hear it was fixed!

--- x --- x ---

48110937101_ea654b070f_c.jpg

@PalmArrow leaving the hospital with her son, Eizekiel. Game suggested that name and I decided to keep it.

48110936476_24f1076775_c.jpg

@Mikezumi's brogan being a cute clown. He's Adam Birch's boss and I threw a costume party to celebrate his birthday.

48110974238_0ec608a9fe_c.jpg

Jamie Michael, @lanlyn's sim, was given a makeover. I've never seen those pants. He's so handsome, I need to have babies with him.

48110976388_3950b9be6a_c.jpg

@emorrill 's husband is being a pain in the neck. Sam(antha) is trying to become a chess master and she has played against 12 sims. Palm Arrow and Sam Beckett showed up twice. However, my Sam has been deafeated twice by Sam B. It's time he lost! XD

48111042912_989fe20120_c.jpg

@Charlottesmom's Becky Grey (née Black) is married to Preston Grey (Mikezumi's) and left Connor and Jared Frio free to find new partners. She was the fourth sim to be challenged by Sam. She was tough, too. Sam was defeated the first time, but won the second.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Glad to see they did finally 'talk' it out and figure out what was going on.
    Second honeymoon! Kinda, sorta! :lol: He's such a romantic!
    Gonna be another honeymoon baby? :tongue:

@jonny522 Lovely update on the family. Congrats on the anniversary!
    I love sending my sims to have fun at the beach. What fun they had!

@AbellaKellaher
    Such a beautiful love story! They were truly meant for each other.
    Oh my, her people are certainly scary sounding and I don't blame her for being terrified of what will happen.
    The Egyptian policeman was certainly scary too!
    Hapi looks so handsome in his suit! I love how you designed it.
    Adrastria looks beautiful in her gown. I love that both have special meanings to them.
    I swear I've got this wet stuff falling out of my eyes and can't read anymore...be back in a sec.
    Ok...back, dry eyed and that wet stuff started falling again. I finished it this time even with the wet stuff.
    What a tremendous sacrifice she made. No wonder he kept looking and looking for her.
    Got one question, was she preggers from their last night together? :wink:

@thuggishsplicer Great pics of the simselves and friends. Jamie looks like he would make pretty babies!

• Options
    A few people got me in the mood to play in Praaven, so here's some from this new save.

64781768_106093654011622_5932215778492284928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeFndJJf5p1zNrd1bi6ryp3zMxpeWhqaMGdkhiNK8lnUFEy7oFN0AwJhdGdgdPHHFrMO46Dl6okbbfHQz_sgYKjvMQPvF-Mj0-adVaEXPNrxMQ&_nc_oc=AQmrkWcu7dBawsiQjH2cKioV5w-N6FlGuarz5uBPnIJEplpE6AggYYxIoxB6rodh9FQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=05cf3cf52d65d1b88e9475a186b176c3&oe=5D8E4655
    Morgana stood at her looking glass peering into the crystal like glass.She had been studying the dark magic of wizards and witches past.
    Only few ever attempted to cast one of its spells."Now" She said, as she watched the images swirl around."Who shall be the one?"

567 years into the future...

65084298_106093527344968_1257689509441568768_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeEhNnA07KMXcYYzHpuDnLnrXUnWIBDOdMKv_BajhD7WtihkhZJzGxHUn5ZZbp72jktWg4mu7y0TRrgtT989yIc3lWqNyN40DilyeL6xgvLMyw&_nc_oc=AQlt9IUgZU0OaolG8xZJnfFQDzOM6wsUoQyuVR9cwxR0urDmV2BFXwwNxty8t_GPq5U&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=341a87543bc3f75855362ab8761ddaf4&oe=5DC463BF
    "Look what you did to my house Mike! I can't believe you would do this.We're finished." Sabrina was ready to call it quits."I swear that man is going to be the death of me.I need a walk."

64997410_106093554011632_1544833903112486912_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeHY51yp4ycZJ7rPIK2CAUvoYygaybdaqKKSwG9SHNi6F3RSCN4h06J9ZJlww5zaZqJrZLHOJeLQtyelj-CFgVy-JHWXv26LfE3K02RP8yjXEA&_nc_oc=AQn7FUBmC9JFW6BH-2jMMnmtMWMdzJ1yVLR3j_p0o9MbAkuTMmJsFzMjiaCKPqVi-k4&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0bf5856748a06e4e8b7694085c594be9&oe=5DBAC7C4
    She found a spot to sit down and read."King Arthur and the Knights of the round table." My favorite story...Gosh I wish someone would just
    take me out of this place and back to a simpler time.

65021070_106093540678300_8061036698374504448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeGZeNdMd1c8DORQZmBK0V2NqAWGlF_-Z4gDX59AcBCrbNXam0ttk2zSPXOHSY5xMxNLShUs4UAAm_P0wVLHvEAQAlSEjoxhDTOEtmFNH3MJWQ&_nc_oc=AQnbEpLOOmAVp3fI1sGZ8j9wJOd379mHwreQQ2lD1ii4cHbFD0all7NdkdceN61iT7M&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=5c87aaa5389175771b82335981fd77fc&oe=5D8507FD
    Sabrina continued down the long road that ran along the riverside.She took this path everyday when she came
    home from work.Tonight; however it seemed different.

567 years into the past....

64747727_106093717344949_1610123410375966720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeGQhOkukLLxUvK7lrhFYPFvmvWQ5DqT898B5Yo6BaXP-0ANDnr1hYy24CSnmj7Zi6pUlP8cUvs8EqODkxbXMciZKz8h1JABrocwAGbC0f3jIw&_nc_oc=AQnPq71kzAt6Y0SPccFaayen5RXW4npVb6bznmvFmPAPbq84XQonYVtMo8q0QijXCBE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=143b0fde64cdb62d6b60518de917e20d&oe=5D7DF46B
    "Perfect...This will be the perfect beginner spell...Let's see.Eye of toad....eye of toad...Eye of toad this is not...Where is it?" She rummaged through the shelves."Ah, yes this is it." "Eldihato vera" She mumbled the spell cautiously as the wind began to growl and the room began to shake...."Its working.."
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Well, one issue is fixed but now I am having an issue where it takes a very long time for the main screen to load to the save selection or town selection screen. When I finally get to choose a save file, the save file takes almost an hour even if the save is a brand new one. I'm not sure what is causing all these issues when I never had this trouble before. I've even regenerated the game with no luck, and it even does this with no mods and no CC or store content. I really wanted to catch up on feedback today but am too frustrated by my game issues.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor
    I feel ya I been having issues myself.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Brandontaylor I am so sorry that you are having problems with your game :( I am not tech savvy and can offer no suggestions. I hope you get to the root of your problem soon.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor
    Have you tried restoring a backup of the save, go into the saves folder, delete the save and then find the .backup version, delete the .backup off of it and relaunch. Are you drivers updated? How much memory is the game using? alt tab out of the game and bring up the task manager. and look at memory.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor I wish I could help you out! That sounds awful! I hope you'll be able to sort that out soon!

@bekkasan I couldn't agree more! BTW, do you have any sims uploaded? They don't need to be simselves. I need more boys in this town (although I'm challenging myself to play with those sims for 4 sim-weeks)
  • Options
    Boards are kind of slow tonight..I'll do feedback tomorrow after work when there's more to comment on

64839631_106124220675232_2980734602236133376_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeFrcytypmryXTkSz9TDdDUlBQ_0YwpOMiSbewHBmgrDMaMY9-xoh9yWrfpgcqWrxcEYzeRYRDQ4VL7hbq-UDBOkZW18nDyK4BNtBv9o6jXkwg&_nc_oc=AQkmEvWzVm5r1balHatn4BNVTRXLzLqiaoHd43s8h5OVWu_CDc_OT6VuRSYi5_di-6w&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=b58f3c9d0357bc71a9978ee8173aeec5&oe=5DBFA094
    "This is definitely not Barnacle Bay." Sabrina took in her surroundings, trying to pick out any little detail that she might recognize.

65318294_106124270675227_8479158237155819520_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeHTJBgnUnQ8g49HOMzP1xbuP3AavjAtfhYKNURzI-Z5_CPNc4ks7jkiCCFnQDR1jg4KHWsZC7UIx_nrKB-VNBzRyzvIleRok1tpfwA0nKC14Q&_nc_oc=AQlRluIe-Nk88LVVvqfGdjRwj628kTgyot8lnlJFOfeqvhfYB9Qfui9CUJxyME9tnOw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=8c10aafa1c1dedac0948c777cce8f8ee&oe=5DBE52A4
    "Huh.What's that over there?" Off in the distance, Sabrina spotted a strange looking object.

65121556_106124237341897_9181593631541166080_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeG2QZnRu9gEThxLSJErg_z8HhJRDhzG1Rdb12Q-EwDwszWfSBovO7EO1KQWzxFdRur1NF4XksmvwWOEd1gQpX9iVgowKaEMrltZwMeVgzyC2Q&_nc_oc=AQlJjdybmBwGXFEoAAURVeQQZyHKuZpnnm24I3JZAXhTLmgvcwHT8XgQRkmTbwFm-WI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=9569ada76c15f599a81922e3e0dc813e&oe=5D816D7F
    "Oh its a sword in the stone..let's see "who so pulleth this here sword from this here anvil is likewise king born of england." She blinked."Its not just a replica.Its THE sword in the stone...I wanna pull it..." She reached for sword, took a hold and was surprised at how easily it came out.

64728763_106124307341890_8707408875327848448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeFCjUm3YwKtXnfJZSaMd46sHV5DO6oXtpJt46k_hNxnw_P5xF1QCwjONvcn_-MRry8TdRHLTckgFqbCfwjSq6PkqC4_vE9flsU1rH0jiqcagA&_nc_oc=AQlusVTKrGp-vcUGu5b0_u6fjldgH0pl30Be1xudouidCZq_sXHUlONwHmJYoJFINHc&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=4ab2419d60c83e28f6d886f1d9315342&oe=5D8C4731
    Morgana shouted "The Sword! My sister's pulled the sword from the Stone.We have a Queen."

64749927_106124334008554_5994702046501011456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeGi5HydcTbiucrfWnM5rAdHA94kHrPIIsaxAW6iuEZRP50gRBjLF9rwBSRa9IYtdB31I66_A5Z287Jhk68_fII9JapItuic9-mh2HXA37Pd7Q&_nc_oc=AQnW2OO4NdMFMSLZPZQDXIdXQMs48Jd1LaDpWgtx0xDwc_yLepA2NXw6g4KEtYwB_d0&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=aa2ef8c66c3110b0e23b759968fc0667&oe=5DC34AE2
    "No, you have it all wrong.I don't understand."You will, but first let's get you back to the castle." castle?

meanwhile....

64789509_106124367341884_5638809756295495680_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQmJAGxazpaNZmTOqLDi_bu8qn_oOnOLrAOOyKkoCEPMQFkWiOrLcRFT8TddtUnfm6k&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c2ac44aa8ec7f013986ee0fdb0f0a186&oe=5D83E450
    "Maker's breathe...I can't believe I forgot a sword for kay...There goes my squireship." The young gentleman darted across the fields trying to
    find any sword for his brother Kay.

64832037_106124400675214_2921141235219431424_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQmogsXZAbRHXwVdLAGyyP5ZWWD27vI2zLcJUq_sVnb4TIhYR3pxv80eK5RgS-feRrA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=4966e4f87aecdac8f7c0b095c8efc9f7&oe=5D7D783E
    "Arthur...?? That's not right...You're suppose to be at the Sword pulling it out....Something's not right." Merlin hurried off to his hut as
    quickly as he could.Something was wrong, very very wrong.
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    edited June 2019
    Super long one but here it goes.
    ZDmhSSw.jpg
    On rainy days during the Summer holidays they stay indoors and play.
    gdJFqxG.jpg
    ohWEFZa.jpg
    3Up8Fqu.jpg
    btPkZ6w.jpg
    t5f3jl8.jpg
    Just some snapshots of their activities during the Summer holidays, there was a fair amount of rain this time around, so unfortunately they stayed inside. Not the most fun when the twins are Outdoors types, and Ryan is Athletic.
    8hTQt7a.jpg
    3ZBsFFE.jpg
    jYXYt6k.jpg
    A few nights later Mona has a nightmare, in her nightmare the house burned down, never a fun dream.
    YPo10QS.jpg
    MTxZccN.jpg
    9Xui9oD.jpg
    Lindsey comforts Mona, explaining that their house has smoke detectors on both floors and in the most fire risk rooms. So even if they have a fire it isn't likely to be a big one.
    2Twa3O7.jpg
    Alex asks his boss SMOA Robbins(the head of A squadron) when they'll be going, and how the soldiers over there are doing.
    iIziPTQ.jpg
    "Well Fencer(Alex's nickname) you'll learn the specifics on how it went when you get briefed for your tour. But overall it's gone quite well."
    4s3HpYf.jpg
    "In regards to when your tour is occurring, although this is off the radar, I've heard that G squadron have returned from their tour, and D Squadron is packing up, so you're probably going to be gone within 2 weeks. By the way, the Special Marine Regiment(SMR) will be joining you guys for this tour"
    c8Y5SRE.jpg
    "Well I'm glad to hear that Robot(his boss's nickname, it's a long story), although the SMR is able to carry the weights right?" Alex is just poking some light fun.
    1tsh39M.jpg
    Alex leaves after the news, Lindsey is not going to enjoy this.
    rhetfia.jpg
    knK6Gqg.jpg
    When Alex tells Lindsey, she initially asks whether he can not go and sign up as an instructor for the recruits instead(shorter jungle tour AND he's safer, plus Alex is a Sergeant so he has the experience to do so).
    "Dear, perhaps you could sign up for the training session instead, I mean it's going on right now, and I'm sure you'd enjoy reducing the recruit numbers"(L)
    "Yes I would, but I'm afraid I don't have an option for that in this case, the signup was a while ago, and I was told to be ready for active service at the present."(A)
    "Well then I don't want to ask this, but maybe you could retire from the Army? It's just that Ryan is nearly a teenager and he'll be going to high school for the first time soon, and I know that if your tour goes to plan you'll be back before his birthday, but he misses you. Plus you've served them for around 20 years."(L)
    "Well yes, but cancelling this late will mean they won't be happy"(A)
    "I know, but even if they charge you a fine, which they really aren't likely to given your long and honourable service, we have lots of money, we'll be able to pay it with ease. I mean how long do you have to consider it?"(L)
    "Not that it'll matter, but if I'm not going I have to tell them within a few days at most, and most likely 2"(A)
    "Why did you say "not that it'll matter"?"(L)
    "Because I'm not leaving the Army, it's my duty to stay with them until they no longer need my services, and besides I don't want to leave the Army at the moment"(A)
    LWg1Y8H.jpg
    Lindsey did NOT like the way Alex phrased that last sentence.
    WuTspcH.jpg
    ldDiv9l.jpg
    3XUQUsX.jpg
    It turns into an argument pretty quickly. Lindsey states that he doesn't take this issue seriously enough, and Alex in return states that Lindsey can't and wouldn't know how it feels to be in the Army anyways.
    fCr3BWt.jpg
    hgol2UO.jpg
    Ryan decides to go to his room, because he's rather scared by the loud shouting coming from their bedroom.
    iguKWDS.jpg
    XIHAzQC.jpg
    After the argument goes for a bit, Lindsey for a second loses her temper "No I was wrong, it's not because you're not taking this issue seriously, it's because the Army instilled such discipline in you that you simply don't have the ability to think about it!".
    BSlB4mq.jpg
    XJaRIqV.jpg
    Alex calls a time out as it's gotten too heated.
    SMoKmAI.jpg
    Lindsey immediately realizes what she said, and feels absolutely horrible for it.
    gaCJt6T.jpg
    xSk7eRy.jpg
    Alex doesn't feel great about last night's conversation either, and he feels he probably needs to explain himself a bit better.
    ppLsKMa.jpg
    kP7uDpR.jpg
    Lindsey takes the kids to her mother's, she needs the house to be alone to fix things up with Alex.
    pUju76L.jpg
    "Hi" (L), "Hi" (A). "So how are you?"(L). "Well just finished some martial arts practice, so a little sweaty but nothing heavy"(A)
    VyfXNgg.jpg
    "Right, so listen, about last night. I'm sorry for what I said, it wasn't right of me, you can think perfectly clearly about this issue, I know that because you've told me about how the thoughts of me kept you going during Jungle training, and the kids make you certain that you'll make it back." (L)
    "I'm sorry as well, what I meant last night is that it is my duty to serve the Army, and it's a lifestyle which is difficult to give up, the feeling of comradeship and the feeling of belonging. I like many other soldiers will stop being in the Army when either I stop being needed by them, or when I no longer feel like I want to be there, and as such cannot perform my duties to the correct level and have to leave as well. Some people can leave the Army without needing those events, but for the foreseeable future I don't think I can. And I've thought about this for many hours, more than you know because when I lied awake at nights during my first tour to the island jungle, I seriously considered it. But ultimately it's still my duty, I need to do it."(A)
    HU5TKDE.jpg
    "I know you do, and the reason I got so mad is because.... Well I miss you(starts sniffling)...and the....kids miss you. And, And(stuck in throat). Well I worry so much in case you never come home.(Starts crying)"(L)
    VtHIZk7.jpg
    "Well at least there's a bright side in case that happens"(A)
    Lindsey looks at him in disbelief but waits for what he has to say.
    "You'd never have to work again, you'd enjoy the time off(Alex smiles)"(A) (Army humour is very dark, and he's referring to his life insurance).
    xNVdEzL.jpg
    Lindsey laughs and wipes some of the tears away.
    iQAxzln.jpg
    "Come here"
    2ucle5c.jpg
    Lindsey cries the stresses and anger away.
    YI6M0CK.jpg
    "I can't promise I'll come back safe and sound, but I promise that even if I don't come back alive that my body will come back, and I'll be waiting as a ghost. That I promise."
    E8eq43Z.jpg
    AKou2JK.jpg
    iTfGqdr.jpg
    And they've made up.

Continued on next post(this one is at breaking point in terms of length).
    Post edited by jonny522 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top