Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Mikezumi called Shannon to dinner when the parents came to collect the kids. One of them got in his way :D
    48060939013_9039754ed7_o.jpg
    I want Mikezumi and Shannon to adopt a child so I got their wish to get married out of the way as soon as the dishes were cleared!
    48060990997_0531d838ae_o.jpg
    48060894211_5b285c466a_o.jpg
    48060938523_73e08cd248_o.jpg
    48060990217_b7786a260f_o.jpg
    Closeup to show Mikezumi's wedding ring. I was going to marry them regardless of wishes when the work week was over so had given them rings while they slept :D
    48060893591_2c243bda81_o.jpg
    Shannon had a wish to skinny dip. Mikezumi made drinks while he got that out of the way :)
    48060989962_35944b8485_o.jpg
    48060989722_d2b82845b8_o.jpg
    They flirted a lot before retiring to the bedroom :)
    48060937423_a44a5a4650_o.jpg
    Page 3541

@emorrill Thanks :) I haven't made over all the IP boys yet but, so far, I think I will only be keeping Harley. The other two I have done, Matteo and Matthew, don't look too bad but they don't make the cut for what I want in a sim.
    Poor Logan :( That Ashley shouldn't be leading him on! I am not saying she should just woohoo because that's what he wants but she should not make him think it's a possibility if she doesn't want it.
    Hmmm interesting that Sam got a date call from a woman!
    Gosh Ashley is so rude to Sam! :#
    What is she up to!?
    Yes, Logan, you give the relationship some serious thought!

@PalmArrow Thanks :) The difference in face shape between male and sims depends on how much I tweak the female only sliders. Many male features, especially narrow jaws, become painfully thin on females and I use female only sliders to make them wider without affecting the male form.

@Steamvarius Cute pics of Drake jumping on the trampoline :)
    I hope Drake gets his ceiling fan!
    Cute pics of the kids playing :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you :) I will definitely be keeping Harley :)
    Beautiful nighttime shot of the beach!
    Matthew is doing well! Getting flowers is a sure sign of interest :)
    Matthew and Karlie make a cute couple :) Love the pics of them watching the stars :)
    Cute swan boat!

@bekkasan Thanks :) I guess I will see Harley in his original form when I finally install IP. I doubt, however, that I could play him untweaked though ;)
    Cute faces Dwight and Lorelei are making when you caught them after elevator woohoo! :D
    Congrats to Dwight on becoming a PI :)
    Beautiful shots of Lorelei diving!
    The mirror really is lovely!
    Fresh air is definitely good for the little ones :)
    Good job helping Jules with his problem, Dwight!
    The babies are adorable. Definitely more interesting to see than the burritos.

@GraceyManor Adding Tyler to the household as a security guard/babysitter seems like a good idea.
    It's true that mothers worry when they leave their kids and, when all is said and done, she doesn't really know Tyler yet.

@thuggishsplicer I've only played briefly in Aurora Skies.
    LOL I bet your boyfriend got a kick out of seeing himself so slim! A little extra to cuddle is always good :)
    I hope the Mullis's have children for you!
    Naughty CravenLestat giving flowers to someone other than Betty! ;)
    Mikezumi's waking wish was to grow a perfect bell pepper plant. After planting it, she helped Shannon with the gardening.
    48065403781_d7b910d252_o.jpg
    They had Shannon's favourite for breakfast :) I was a little disappointed that Mikezumi got a couple of days off because of the marriage but it would mean they had time for what I had planned for them.
    48065452898_30efd85562_o.jpg
    Shannon rolled a wish to prepare pancakes and Mikezumi had a wish to read 30 books. I had her buy several recipe books that came with one of my food mods because they are cheap and don't take long to read.
    48065507357_7ae0d1cb32_o.jpg
    Mikezumi and Shannon rolled wishes to meet someone new. How fortuitous given I had already decided they would be adopting a boy child :D
    48065452678_f4ee056daf_o.jpg
    Mikezumi and Shannon immediately rolled wishes to see Keanu get on the Honor Roll. I sent Shannon to say hi. He looks very happy to have a son :)
    48065452528_d6bb6aec50_o.jpg
    Shannon's waking wish was to give someone a friendly hug. He got his wish with Keanu :)
    48065403071_a32bb594e1_o.jpg
    Mikezumi wanted to talk to her new son as well :)
    48065402966_8dfbe6516f_o.jpg
    All my kids learn to fish and Keanu is no exception. He loves the outdoors so it will suit him perfectly :)
    48065451928_7153f81954_o.jpg
    He caught his first fish, a minnow :)
    48065402356_a4780239f5_o.jpg
    They moved around every time they changed bait and eventually ended up all together :)
    48065402251_288423749e_o.jpg
    Keanu had several fish wishes but they had fished the spawner dry so I sent them inland to a small pond.
    48065402076_0424091889_o.jpg
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    I think I’m going to lead up to a Disney challenge with Evelyn and Andi Queens. I just have to have them have a daughter and then end up with a stepmother somehow... oof.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member

For their first vacation as a couple, Dot and Jenni went to Al Simhara.

93e5c2L.jpg

8eGnADc.jpg

Much time was spent exploring and teasing the locals and tourists.

f0U5uZ0.jpg

xEPDtT6.jpg

OwuCVNf.jpg

BFTHuLR.jpg

Dot can be an handful, leaving Jen in the desert, but she knew Jenni is always prepared.

EKuqruA.jpg

nhNRjXU.jpg

eFCdE8D.jpg

Dot IS a handful alright, but she's also a singer - and rich! She made it up to Jen by renting out a base camp just for the two of them.

2MM5TaN.jpg

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    edited June 2019
    @Brandontaylor if you've got long loading time a few things you could check are the size of the library, the number of files you've got in Downloads, Exports, Saved Sims. Basically any folders that the game needs to read while it's loading. You can safely delete the contents of DCBackup EXCEPT for ccmerged file. FeaturedItems folder can be deleted and replaced with a text file named FeaturedItems by saving the text file with the name FeaturedItems.txt and then removing the .txt from the end of it. By doing this the game can't make something else with the same name as that text file and thus can't put the FeaturedItems folder back.

EDIT: When starting a new game, the load time seems to be all about adding the venues from your expansion packs to empty lots in the world. I recently found a mod that prevents the venues from being placed. It works.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ds3duv2swf1twba/NoVenuePlacement.package

If that link doesn't work this is where I got that link from
    https://hello-domo-bear.tumblr.com/post/95785076956/novenueplacementpackage
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely pics of the rest of their date. The drinks look yummy with the lightning stirrer!
    Such fun expressions with them playing the games!
    Awww, watching the stars and romantic pictures!
    Nice new house!

@Brandontaylor I'm sorry to hear you haven't found the cause of the game issues. Good luck with it!

@GraceyManor Cute pics of them and the girls. Love the choo choo train!
    Well, you would think Kristy had more faith in her man considering what he did to win her.
    Glad she didn't take the kids.
    Well, surprise, look who showed up.
    She sure is not thinking, just reacting.
    I hope she starts thinking especially leaving their babies with a man that was flirting with her!

@emorrill Cute pics of the townie teaching his toddler how to walk. Weird pic of the glitch!
    Logan's nose bump. I don't see it, but I got old eyes!
    My goal in life is to make you laugh! :grin:
    I gotta come up with a few more 'southernism's' for you to look up. :tongue:
    You can use MC to check the status of the mom under MC/status/relationship and it will tell you the sex of the baby if you don't have it set for random in SP...which you don't use SP so it shouldn't be a problem and you won't have to add another mod to your game.

@coco Happy Birthday!
    hehe, I was wondering if it was some kind of part 1/part 2 type thing. That sounds like fun eating and watching the movie! Of course, I usually eat popcorn!

@Mikezumi Cute pictures of the party.
    Matthew is cute, but face is a bit long for me.
    Red kid! He did kinda clash with his outfit! :grin:
    Thanks for the comments about the nursery.
    Yes, the tails were cute, but not very useful.
    Love the pictures of the fun they are having with the kids.
    Congrats on them getting married.
    Thanks for the comments on the babies! Once in a blue moon I will put one in the burrito wrap because that is how we wrapped our babies to put them down for sleep 30 years ago. I don't think they recommend it now, but they did back then. :)
    Congrats on the adoption and I'm sure Keanu will grow up as cute as his namesake!

@jonny522 It's nice he gets to spend time with them before having to go back. Great family pictures.

@PalmArrow Thanks for the comment. Appreciate it!
    Tamsin looks very happy. Congrats on finding out it is a boy.
    Cute guy in the library behind Tamsin!
    The strangerville items do look great in Lucky Palms. Look forward to a story from you someday.

@AbellaKellaher I'm sorry about the migraine issues and that you can't use the treatments is a bummer!
    Just gonna throw this out there....did they ever try low dose Inderal (propranolol) ? A 100 years ago when I was in nursing school they tried it on me and it worked except it gave me horrendous nightmares while I took it. I could wake up girls several rooms away in the dorm screaming with the nightmares. Not a good way to make friends! :lol: That was way before the other good stuff came around. Mine were hormonal related and triphasic BCP's actually ended up working the best for controlling them.

I'm so happy you tagged me as I was trying to catch up and would not want to miss your update. Work's been busy these last few days and I've got behind in comments, but ahead on pay! :lol:
    I'm totally loving the story of how they met. I love mysteries so this is right up my alley. Poor Hapi having to work for such an obnoxious man!
    What a great friendship they started with. Awww, Hapi!! Kiss her next time!
    So more mystery with the flame fruit! Look forward to seeing what happens. He is certainly following all the clues trying to figure out what is up.

She is a very cute sim and looks lovely in her kimono and makeup!

@king_of_simcity7 Glad to hear things are going well for you. :)

@rubyskywalker That oof seemed a bit evil! :open_mouth::lol:

@MadIris Lovely vacation pictures! Congrats to your sims.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Tiny update letting those interested in my videos know I am currently working on the 30 Grandchildren Badge challenge.

It has taken me a day or so to get back into the game as it's been a while. This is one of the reasons I did so many of Isla Paradiso Bunch episodes consecutively. It takes so long to work out where I was up to when I go back to a game I haven't visited for a few months. I might make a few videos of this game now but not post them all immediately. It'll be useful to have something in reserve for when I'm busy working on other things and no time to make new Sims 3 videos.

Last night I started putting the video together and noticed how bad some of the scenes looked due to poor lighting. So I deleted those parts and added lots of new buy debug lights. I have those lights in other videos. They are not totally necessary with normal game play but when recording a video it looks terrible without good lighting.

I took them all to France due to opportunities. I didn't want them to do tombs but in the end Gerri did one but I won't be doing walk throughs of tombs. I might mention they did a particular tomb and leave it at that. If anyone is interested in tomb walk throughs then the Isla Paradiso Bunch Playlist 2 has that covered thoroughly.

Happy Simming all
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    OrgoWnc.jpg
    The family eat a meal together, it's been rather hectic after all, with Alex's training and Evelyn being ill, although on that note it seems like her sickness is improving.
    mplcELu.jpg
    PuSPwfj.jpg
    9d9bv6K.jpg
    A couple of days later, Evelyn wakes up having a really bad feeling, and promptly throws up.
    v84loGr.jpg
    Lindsey comforts Evelyn, it should get better in a couple of days.
    1wSyupF.jpg
    A day passes mostly fine, and Evelyn is even well enough to play with Eli.
    vF6cgIU.jpg
    I7PsTEU.jpg
    LkIe6Hf.jpg
    8VS0w5J.jpg
    x6xtAn0.jpg
    A day later soreness is added to that list and Evelyn throws up again. Alex checks on her, and she tells him about the soreness.
    ltrq3Xl.jpg
    New summer clothing for Lindsey.
    y9t2AJT.jpg
    "Discussion in World Council on whether China is allowed to start military action against East Asia Pirates without task force clearance, China annoyed at the need for one for such action"
    ANA8Wu5.jpg
    UMbKHHZ.jpg
    85jTVuj.jpg
    Evelyn ends up throwing up twice in one day and takes a bubble bath in an attempt to soothe the symptoms, she's getting very scared and frightened at this point.
    Nh5ZsoA.jpg
    IZeFR1M.jpg
    xLZOtWA.jpg
    Alex being awoken by Evelyn comes to check on her, he's very worried as his mother died from liver cancer, and as such isn't going to risk it with Evelyn. She gets a trip to the local hospital.

The doctors check her out, and do tests all night. They find out that she's been infected with Eastern Salmon River Disease (GI human variant). The disease is quite easy to cure, they simply give her 1 large injection, which will reduce the infection enough to allow the body to start an immune response.

z6Kwzrm.jpg
    The doctors warned Evelyn that she'll throw up once after the medicine, this is normal and an indicator that the medicine is working. But afterwards the vomiting should stop.
    BpYQpww.jpg
    xRZM0yC.jpg
    Lindsey congratulating and soothing Evelyn over her expected vomit, the sooner it was done the better.
    g8gJ6kv.jpg
    jefkdl3.jpg
    Some Fruit Parfait, and Evelyn is finally well enough to watch TV downstairs again.
    y6rr1PG.jpg
    Since it's the weekend Alex goes out to the park with Mona to play.
    m0SFi9X.jpg
    3nNOuMG.jpg
    1RsQkfi.jpg
    eTVkiQ6.jpg
    uTZvveH.jpg
    Evelyn is almost completely better, but is having trouble getting to sleep. So she asks and gets a bedtime story from her mother.
    yjH9CxO.jpg
    Unfortunately the illness was still a little scary, and as such she had a nightmare about it.
    ZvL5YSS.jpg
    8bJ5SMz.jpg
    Ryan comforts her seeing how both parents are at work right now(the Summer break has officially started).
    cJcDSCj.jpg
    Summer break has started!
    ykHb89W.jpg
    Alex gives Evelyn a nice big hug now that she's better.
    HnKaRbI.jpg
    And Alex and Lindsey sit down and relax for a bit.

@coco Well I have a feeling that when Alex get's the call that Lindsey will be asking that same question.

@bekkasan Thank you, and yes it is.

• AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hi everyone! I've decided to add the next part of my update - I'm thinking I might be able to actually fit it into 3 updates total so I don't think it'll be as bad as I feared. If you missed the last update (posted earlier today) here's the link to that:https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17123470#Comment_17123470

Recap:We started the Origin of Ammon and Shari :) To continue, click the spoiler below :)

:teaser:

The next night Hapi waited a good hour after dark to assure he wouldn't run into anyone and went down the stairs that lead to MorcuCorp's headquarters in this area. He was able to disable the security measures just as Fatima had instructed. He was surprised when he found a supply room's chest filled with flame fruits. He was tempted to take them all, but knew it'd quite possibly clue Magdy on to the fact that someone was trying to figure out what he was up to, so he closed the lid on the chest and proceeded to Magdy's office.
    pLoEqUr.jpg

Click the spoiler tag immediately below to read the rest of this update! :)

Once seated at Magdy's desk he opened the laptop and entered the password he'd been given; it worked just as Fatima had promised. Searching through files, Hapi ran across one named "Nar Rê" or Fire of Ra. He opened it. Reading through it, it was clear that Magda had worked out that the "Pyramid of the Sky" had not always been called that. At one point in time it was actually a temple built by a Greek dignitary that, along with the "Old Kings," decided to build a temple over, and dedicated to, the greatest source of underground water in the area so that it was saved from the harsh sands in case the river bed dried or in case the Kings needed a place of safety. The dignitary paid for the construction in exchange of being named the temple's keeper, and the Old Kings assured their access by each possessing one of three powerful relics that would grant access to not only the "Temple of the Desert Ocean," but also every other temple in the area if the three were together. However generations later, followers of the sun god Ra overtook the temple's keeper through a deceitfully planned arranged marriage. They built the pyramid of the Sky over the temple and allowed descendants of the temple's former keepers only access to the temple through some sort of "purity" test... Somehow the Old Kings were able to somehow usurp the new keepers but left the pyramid atop to further protect the temple and the relic. "Adrastria?" Hapi thought under his breath. Whether it was true or not, Magdy's ominous comment about Adrastria being of little consequence worried Hapimou. Luckily Adrastria had already nervously asked Hapimou to see him the next day. It was the first time she had wanted to see him and Hapimou couldn't help but hope that it meant she felt about him the way he did about her. He suggested that he take her to dinner at the kafyh in town and she sounded relieved, and said she'd meet him there.
    fDg19zM.jpg

"What is this again?" Adrastria asked tentatively as she started to take a bite. "Falafel, it's ground beans and seasonings." Hapi responded as he watched her take a bite. "Oh this is much better, I thought I was going to die with that other stuff." Adrastria sounded relieved. "Was it really that bad??" Hapi asked. "My people don't do spicy well, we have more of a fresh and savory palette really." Hapi instantly thought of the flame fruit and what had been on Magdy's computer. He planned to ask her about it the next time they were alone, who knows what MorcuCorp lackeys might be around.
    NeHWAFT.jpg

After dinner Adrastria suggested they go for a walk along the river. The land was most lush along there, and the day and started to cool so it seemed like a perfectly lovely idea, though Hapi could see that something was troubling Adrastria. He hoped his boss hadn't somehow caused her any sort of distress. He sensed she had something to tell him, none the less. As they walked toward the river they passed a home owned by a co-worker of Hapi's, and their new mother and her two foals were out to take a drink. It was amazing how at peace they were with Adrastria, and she with them. Hapi couldn't resist asking his co-workers if they had a bottle to feed the babies and though they politely acquiesced, Hapi could feel looks of curiosity and maybe a little bit of judgement as they looked on the two outsiders of the area as Adrastria fed the foals. Soon Hapi thanked the couple and led his and Adrastria's way toward the riverbank.
    bN1re5F.jpg

As they walked, Hapi could sense Adrastria growing anxious. When they reached the shade of some trees Hapimou took a deep breath and found the courage to reach down and tenderly take Adrastria's hand. She stopped dead. When Hapi turned to face her he saw her cheeks were wet with tears. "What's wrong, Andrastria??" Hapi questioned gently. "Oh Hapi, it's something terrible. I can't hardly bring myself to say it." she managed to just barely get out, voice fully in the clutched fist of emotion. Hapi reached out and wiped her cheek. "Tell me, Adrastria. You are not alone. Together we will face it" He said gently, desperate to reassure her. It literally pained him to see her so upset. But instead of calming her she burst into tears and threw her arms around him. "No!" she sobbed, "that's just it, we won't! Ever! My mate's been chosen! In a year's time we will wed! I cannot see you anymore Hapi! I just can't, it already hurts so much!" She pulled from his arms and ran down the river toward her home, leaving Hapi speechless, broken hearted, and worried. He tried to speak loud enough to call after her, but it was now his throat gripped with emotions and he wasn't even sure if he could hear himself as she disappeared around the bend in the river. By the time Hapi got to the bend, she was gone.
    KDzwXc8.jpg

Hapi wanted to go after Adrastria so badly, but he knew he'd not have any idea what to say. Not just to try to sooth her, or to try and change her mind, but because he was truly worried for her. "Oh believe me, I know you said you never wanted to see me again but I'm worried there's an evil plot against you involving ancient fruit" Hapi mocked himself outloud. It was clear that Magdy thought that these three relics still had the capability of opening the rest of the tombs in the area, but Hapi knew that if he had any chance of keeping Adrastria safe, or finding out whether it was Akhenaten Magdy alone or MorcuCorp behind this was up to then he was going to have to look for answers in the Pyramid of the Sky. He drove home, changed into something more appropriate and left for the pyramid that was on the outskirts of town. As he made his way past the first two chambers, that had clearly been recently discovered by someone else, he couldn't hep but notice that though being called the Pyramid of the Sky, nearly all of the adornments seemed to be focused on water. From the lines on the wall that were tinted with blue lapis and near the floor as though it were water currents, vs lines being near the ceiling and lined with turquoise which would signify the sky, to the small chisled marble pond, the beautiful blue flooring and lush environment of just the first two chambers alone. At the far end of the second chamber he approached a section of the wall that clearly outlined a door. Reading the hieroglyphs, he leaned down, dipped his hand in the water and then placed it on the door. The large stone wall started to shake and then slowly lowered into the floor. Hapi made his way deeper into the pyramid.
    DbDtglD.jpg

The going was slow. The followers of Ra certainly did everything possible to make the pyramid above the temple complex and it's corridors precarious. When Hapi stopped to rest, looking at his watch, he realized he had work straight through night and in fact noon was approaching fast. He hadn't brought his tent or sleeping supplies and realized he'd better prepare for more slow going and hoped he'd find answers by Monday morning, so he turned and headed back the same way he had come.
    MgIhTnE.jpg

As he walked along the sandy path from the pyramid back to the car Hapi caught a glimpse of something on the dune up head glinting in the sun, and as he got closer he saw it was a person, and then not just any person. It was Adrastria, laid out flat, and even from afar she looked pale and more frail than Hapi had ever seen. As he got closer he also noticed that she wasn't ... human.. Her legs were covered in beautiful shimmering coral and aquamarine scales. "Adrastria?? Adrastria are you ok??" he ran up the last few feet to her "Haapi?" she said weakly, coughing in the sand as she lifted her head. As he helped her up, she started stumbling down toward the ruins in front "Whoa whoa whoa Adrastria, just hold up" Hapimou pled. "Help, Hapi help him.." She begged. Hapimou followed her gaze and down the dune, at the base of the ruins, Akhenaten Magdy appeared to be pinned between the ruins and a large boulder. Hapimou ran down the dunes full speed but it was clear that he was too late. He checked for a pulse but Magdy was already cold to the touch.
    xUw56sW.jpg

Hapi looked back at Adrastria and shook his head. Adrastria turned away, devastated by the news. When he got back to her it was clear she was struggling just to remain standing. She stumbled, wiping her face as if to wake herself. "I need.. to get out of thissu.." as her legs gave out from under her. As Hapimou scooped her up she whispered frailly "take. me home. please..." but somehow Hapimou knew she didn't mean her home. He carried her to his car where she laid in the front seat, head on his lap, and again from the car into his house.
    3FBTI0q.jpg

He carried her up the stairs and laid her on the bed in the guest room and went immediately to get a glass of water. "Adrastria, drink this." he said and helped her take a few swallows before she laid back down on the pillow. He refilled the glass and left it on the nightstand next to the bed, light on low. He whispered "You're safe now Adrastria, we're home" and backed out and shut the door behind him.
    e9GofGb.jpg

Though an actual shower sounded divine, he said the words needed to rinse all of the dust from both he and Adrastria. He changed out of his grimy clothes and set to work searching his book collection for everything he could. Though rumors of mummies had long existed, and of course aliens, out here in Egypt, he knew of no other known supernatural beings other than Genies but lore of mermaids, contrary to popular knowledge, actually originated in Mesopotamia just like lore of Jinn. He wanted to know everything he could, even though he knew much would be completely unfounded rumor, prejudicial and malicious. He had experienced that first hand with his own life. But if he could glean any information it would help him help her. The sun was on it's way up a second time since Hapi had slept when he heard Adrastria stir upstairs. Somehow he had made it through a second night without sleep and though it was starting to wear on him he was surprised by how awake he still felt.
    GLNBiDI.jpg

Adrastria was nearly silent as she came down the stairs. Her head was hung, eyes terrified to make contact with Hapi's. "I... Guess I have a lot to explain... I couldn't tell you, we're not allowed. And that man, I didn't kill him... Or I mean, I didn't - it just happened so fast - " her voice choked as her throat tightened, extinguishing her words. "Hey hey, Adrastria, go slow, it's ok, I'm just so thankful you're alright. I didn't really know much what to do. I thought it would have been highly dangerous for me to put you into the bath, you were passed out... I don't know, I didn't .. I just maintained a check on you.." Now it was Hapi's whose word's trailed. Adrastria lifted her head and stared deep into Hapi's eyes. "If it wasn't for you I would have died. I . I didn't want to leave him, I would have died there if you hadn't come along." She wrapped her arms around him. As she pulled him close he couldn't help but notice how warm her skin still was. She felt cooler than when he first found her, but still very warm. He said "is there anything you need?? How do you feel??" She cast her eyes down again, embarrassed.
    7yPo36i.jpg

"What do you need Adrastria? If I have it, it's yours, if not I will find it." She looked up and smiled a little, eased a bit. "You wouldn't happen to have a bathing tub? I know there is no water in your pool but I need to soak my... feet" she fumbled. "Oh my! Oh yes I have a tub right upstairs, allow me to show you and get you some necessities. Are you hungry? I could summon us up something when you're done.." "Oh yes, please. I'm so very hungry. You said upstairs is the bathing tub?" He showed her the guest bath and handed her some towels and pointed out the guest toiletries and said if she needed anything else to just call to him. Adrastria was so relieved to just slip into the water that she hadn't even realized she didn't really have any kind of clothing for afterward until after she was halfway through her bath.
    zNnO4Rf.jpg

Adrastria came down stairs wearing Hapi's old bathrobe. "It was hanging on the door" she said shyly. "Oh of course that's absolutely fine. I have some lemon and avocado ceviche, don't worry it's only got some red onion for spice. And I thought you might like tea." Her hair was dripping wet but it didn't seem to bother her at all. It's darker hue reminded Hapi of honey, and it glistened in the sunlight. She was quiet at first but then in between mouthfuls began to tell Hapi everything. Just as Magdy's notes had read, the Pyramid of the Sun was originally a temple to an abundant life giving source of water. Obviously her people had a special need to be assured access to water, so they did indeed pay to have the temple built. And though that was not the only correct thing in Magdy's file, Adrastria shared much more. "For centuries, every night one of us must venture to the pyramid and into the temple to assure the relic of life remains safe and perform a cleansing ritual in the waters. We go at night so the trek is easiest for us. We can spend some periods of time in the sun, but it's always safest for us to make that long journey when it's coolest. I was making the journey last night when that man came out of nowhere and threw a flask of something at me, it burned horribly. I think it might have been made with flame fruit, which is highly toxic to us. I ran towards the ruins as fast as I could. He was fat and much slower so by the time he got to them he hadn't seen me run up to the top and hide... He stood at the base, taunting me. He knew my name, knew EVERYTHING. He said if I wanted to live I'd show him where the relic was and he'd let me "swim back to my bottom feeding fish people." I promise you I had never intended to hurt him! I had no idea who he was so I crept closer to get a closer look, crept up to that boulder.. He must have heard me because he lobbed another flask at me and when I leaned against the boulder for cover it just. . fell." her last words barely escaped her mouth. She sat there, stunned at her own words. Hapi stood up and took their empty bowls, placing his hand reassuringly on her shoulder as he did so. Her skin felt much cooler and he felt at least that worry ease from his mind. Then sat pack down, thinking.
    oJWxQhQ.jpg

Eventually he said "The way I see it I don't think you should go back to your place, or the temple, at least for awhile. We still don't know if Magdy was acting alone or with MorcuCorp." "Waiit a minute," Adrastria said warily, "You KNOW that man??" Hapi then tried to give her the bullet points of the last few days of his life, how he was going to tell her when she had given him the news of her engagement. It made sense to her, knowing how they'd met, and something just told her she could trust Hapi with her life, which he had just saved, she reminded herself. By the end of their tea Hapi had decided that he would go to Adrastria's house and get anything she might need and she could stay in the guest room here in his house while he used his job to find out all he could.
    e4evhfR.jpg

Hapi had been inside Adrastria's a time or two before but he still marveled at the beauty of it. The atrium with it's gorgeous pool. The tile work, the chiseled marble, the artworks. There was very little furniture, but something told him that there wasn't much to be needed when there was never any company to entertain, or relatives to put up for visits. He found her armoire and started collecting Adrastria's things.
    tNjporm.jpg

While Hapi was away, after she combed and tied her drying hair back, Adrastria picked up one of the books Hapi had been looking for information about mermaids. As she read it she became at first shocked and then angry. She was still reading it when Hapimou returned with her things. She snapped the book shut and stood up, angry. "I found this on your desk. Is this what you think of me? That I'm a monster?? Do you think I lured that man to his death??!" Though she was angry, tears of pain welled in her eyes and Hapimou couldn't have felt any worse. Though he had done nothing wrong, he knew what it felt like to be treated like you were a monster because of some ancient stories told by drunken men late at night around a campfire. How many stories involving evil Jinn were there? Countless. Made by men too afraid of the unknown to assume anything but the worst. He didn't take it personally. She had just been near the brink of death, chased there by a man who wanted to hurt her, did hurt her. Add to that her guilt over his demise, deserved or not, drove her into self defense.
    g7YND57.jpg

Hapi reached out and tenderly took her hand. "Listen to me, Adrastria" he started gently "When I brought you back I was worried I would lose you. I poured over every book I have on, well, your people? I know most of it is rubbish. Believe me, I know. I know what it's like to be feared by humans for nothing more than being different. But I needed to know if there was anything I could do to help you, I was just so afraid for you ..." His voice cracked as the thought of losing her came to the forefront of his mind again. He looked down at his feet trying to regain composure. "I mean God, Adrastria, don't you know? Don't you know how I feel about you?? I love you. I love you more than I've ever loved any single thing, including my own freedom.." Hapi looked up into Adrastria's aquamarine eyes, desperate to tell her she was safe, that he would never think she was anything but the most amazing and beautiful soul he's ever met. "I..." was all he got out before Adrastria leaned in and kissed Hapimou. The longest, softest, most dreamlike kiss either of them had ever even imagined.
    h7WZpqp.jpg

Hapi felt his heart and soul explode. As the kiss started to turn into something more Hapi pulled back. "Adrastria, I just want you to know, you're safe and you don't have to do anything for that safety. If this isn't something you want, then I will respect that and" "Hapi?" Adrastria interrupted "All I want is you" she said in a soft, delicate almost whisper of a voice, her eyes gazing directly into Hapi's own. She wrapped her arms him and pulled him in against her, closer and even more passionately kissed him, almost melting into him. Hapimou scooped her up in his arms and carried her upstairs once again, but this time he didn't lay her down in the guest room, he brought her to his own.
    aFucXaq.jpg

He laid her down on his bed and she pulled him down toward her. She had no other dream in the world than to be with Hapimou. He was kind, generous, patient, brave, intelligent. The roughness of his hands, the sharpness of his mind, the tenderness of his soul... They kissed for what felt like forever and not a single minute all at once. Only once did she stop pulling him toward her. He instantly pulled back, searching her eyes. Hers were locked into his when she said "Oh how I love you too, Hapimou" before pulling him against her one more time.
    apn7PFe.jpg

Hope everyone is enjoying the origin story
    Look for the next update soon! I will link it here when I post it :)
    Be on the look out soon for the main story to continue, too! Meteors, and bugs, and babies, oh my! :) For now you can see the next update here!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17127916#Comment_17127916

@Mikezumi Aw thanks. :) Click here for a non sim related response
    Most of my life revolves around trigger management. My entire house, or at least most of the areas I'd be in (don't ever step foot into my teen's room, you might just lose that foot to some sort of malignant sentient slime or something :joy: ) has been shrouded in black out curtains, most of my lights on dimmer switches, I usually avoid smells that can trigger (mostly strong perfumy smells like air freshener, heavily scented fabric softener, etc.) Etc. Etc. And I have gotten use to the pain and mostly how to live with it - mostly - but it's the lasting effects that are worse for me. But my life is so blessed in other ways, it more than makes up for it. I could have had a MUCH worse stroke, leaving me anywhere from partially paralyzed to severely reduced mental capacity, or worse. Strokes are no joke (that rhyme kinda is tho ;) ) Thank you for the kind comments though, truly *hugs*

@bekkasan I'm glad you didn't mind me tagging you for the update :) I wasn't sure but I just went with it :lol:
    They've tried everything from off label old school anti-depressants (can't remember the name) to steroids, to barbiturates (I actually get rebound migraines after one or two uses in a week so those are out lol) but in reality most are caused by neurological neuropathy caused by the stroke. So the real trigger is the nerves that think they're still being damaged. I did suffer from regular infrequent migraines as a teen and young adult and have FHM. Honestly, most times I manage quite well with medical use cannabis and trigger avoidance but there are periods in the fall and spring the weather here becomes erratic because we live right in between two lake front systems. But thank you for the info, I could definitely check my records to see if that was one of the treatments for sure! Times like these, I'd try anything! lol
    Post edited by AbellaKellaher on
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3549
    @Karritz and @Steamvarius Thank you for the birthday wishes :smile:

pg. 3550
    @Steamvarius I like the new patterns for the second floor. It's nice to have a bit of variety. I see you have used the Pose Player object as an actual decoration - clever! :lol:
    Apparently reading the weather from the newspaper or the tv isn't accurate at all haha. Their tv screen is massive. Is Terrifying Film a play on Scary Movie :tongue: Iris is brave to be in the house all alone but I wonder if she would have liked to have gone to the spa too.
    @mikezumi I hate it when sims put dishes in their inventory too. Sometimes I haven't noticed until they get the moodlet that something has gone off. Mikezumi got another outfit change but the yucky shoes are still the same haha. What is with Quentin's bright red skin tone?? He doesn't have a wiki so he must have been born in game. Just seems unusual for a Moonlight Falls sim since everyone else has more realistic skin tones.
    Shannon's reward for getting a new belt is helping Mikezumi out with the kids :lol: I saw in the post your latest screenshot thread that they have an adopted son, Keanu so marriage must be soon. What is that grey object next to Tory? Davin's angry face is adorable :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 I like Matthew's new house, especially how it slopes down. Did you download it or is it ingame? I love the pink clouds. I can't get over how big his anchor tattoo is on his chest :lol:
    @PalmArrow I wonder if Tamsin will still want to work when she starts getting back pains from the pregnancy. Aw I'm glad they both got the gender they wished for. The day shower pictures are very nice even without the realism :smile:
    The trailers suit Lucky Palms so well. I'll have to grab these conversions for my game too :smile:
    @emorrill With MC you can find out the gender and the chance of it being multiples. I'm fairly sure it's in the Personal section but it's been a while since I've played.
    @AbellaKellaher Oh no, I was wondering why we haven't heard from you lately. I'm sorry that you have to deal with migraines, I'm lucky not to experience them but my Dad gets them sometimes. How lovely that you live by a lake but I guess it hasn't been a blessing lately with the inconsistent weather. I read everything so there shouldn't be any need to tag me. Gosh thousands of screenshots? I take a lot when I play but not that much haha. I know how hard it is to choose the right shots without it getting too lengthy. I think an update every few pages would be fine as it is a lot to read:smile:
    No need to recap me I remember being just as shocked as your sims when they kissed :lol: I've been looking forward to this!
    Connor looks so confused and Niella must be feeling a mixture of disbelief and shock. Mr Magdy is a tough boss. It's obvious that he thinks of Hapi/Ammon as a lower being just for ordering around. Aww it was love at first side at least from Ammons point of view. Her teaching him to hold his pinky out while drinking tea is adorable. Shari sounds like an excellent story teller. Hapi/Ammon (not sure what to call him :lol:) is wrapped around her little finger. Wow Shari/Adrastraia sure didn't sit around twiddling her thumbs her whole life, she's so smart! It seems to me like she is a bit lonely though and I'm guessing Hapi's visits are just as beneficial to her as they are to him. Eating spicy food when you're not expecting it is the worst type of surprise. I think she wouldn't have minded a doorstep kiss. Ugh Magdy is the worst, I feel for those miners not getting paid for their dangerous work. It kind of sounds like he's saying that Shari won't be around for much longer but I don't know why or how. That's a nice detail about the flame fruit, I noticed on the ground the red cracks between the brick looks like lava. Samir and his wife seem like good trustworthy people. I think he's scared of saying something and getting him and his wife in trouble. Is Fatima going to stand outside all night just in case she's needed :lol: Ahmed seems unaware of the book's importance. Hmm interesting, I wonder if the politician being allergic to flame fruit has any truth to it and if they are still in power. Ooh Fatima is very good but sneaking in over the weekend sounds dangerous!
    I recognise that sim from Craven's old avatar. He's always so creative with the eye makeup :smile:
    @king_of_simcity7 I was wondering where you have been this week. I hope everything is okay :smile:
    Humara does look like Jennifer, I think it's the outfit and the hoop earrings and I think they have the same shade of brown hair too.

pg. 3551
    @Mikezumi Mikezumi got her stacked rings, they look lovely. I'm glad her low glasses don't affect Shannon's ability to kiss her :wink: Looks like they celebrated in their own way :smile:
    Yay I knew Keanu was coming soon. He has perfect Keanu Reeves hair. What a nice wedding present for them both. Aww lots of love going around in the house that day. Keanu is fishing too far away in the first images, I like it better when they are all close together. That's a huge toad!
    @rubyskywalker Good luck with your Disney challenge, sounds fun :smile:
    @MadIris Great pictures of Al Simhara. I thought that Jenni would have to run the rest of the way so I'm glad she has a car! Money has its benefits, the nice house with the big pool is one just one of them :smile:
    @bekkasan Thank you :smile: The movie was great last night, very funny but also sad and I was probably the only one that bawled my eyes out. I'm sensitive like that :lol: I always gotta have popcorn when I go to the movies but as it was for dinner we had a glass of wine with some bao and chips.
    @jonny522 Aw poor Evelyn, you think she's getting better and then she throws up again. Lindsey's new outfit looks good. A trip to the hospital is a good idea because she should be better by now. It's good that they knew what the infection is. Some mother daughter time will be great. At least the kids can play with each other to pass the time while the parents are at work.
    @AbellaKellaher So if I'm understanding this right it seems that Adrastria or her people are/were the temple's keeper and protected the underground ocean. New followers built a Sky pyramid over the temple and only let the previous keeper's through with some sort of test. I hope I'm getting this right but I'm still unsure about Shari's role in the present day. Adrastria is cute with the horses. Nooooo :cry: They were so close to finally getting together and then the marriage is arranged? I wouldn't put it past Magdy to be involved in this somehow. Hopefully Hapi can stop whatever evil plan in its tracks before it hurts her. That's curious that the sky temple is water themed instead. The plants look so pretty! Exploring tombs is never a quick task so it's better that Hapi gets some sleep so he's more attentive and energised for the next try. Wait what Shari's a mermaid?? Was this part of the story and I never noticed or maybe I missed it. That's bad news for her to be lying in the sun though, she'll dry out! What in the world happened to Magdy. Poor Hapi doesn't even get to rest. I'm glad Adrastria seems to be alright now and I love that she's wearing Hapi's bathrobe. You even darkened her hair to show it was wetter, man the details in your game are always amazing! I knew Magdy was a snake, so he tried to kill Adastrai but that plan obviously backfired on him. Crushed to death must have been a painful way to go but at least the danger has gone for now. Her home is beautiful, the fountain is a stunning focal point. Awwwww that love confession was beautiful and it's clear that they are both head over heels in love with each other. But what about her engagement and the fact that in the future they were seperated. Ok I'm getting ahead of myself lol. Really enjoyed both updates :smiley:
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hi, guys!
    I'll be answering tags later. I've been playing a lot and there are some things I wanted to share before I've got too many screenshots. Right now, there are 640 files in the folder.

@emorrill Here's the makeover that was offered to Emma.
    48100995316_1f5a3839fa_c.jpg

I must admit I wasn't very happy with this makeover, then I offered her another one.

48100995946_de286593ff_c.jpg

I kept in mind that you wouldn't like to show too much. Another day, my sim bumped into Emma at the gym and after two game weeks, this is how Emma Lynn Beckett (yes, they've already gotten married) looks like in my game:

48100998156_bd22855f61_c.jpg

Clover convinced her to ask for fashion advice and she wanted new accessories. They are friends now.

48101102432_c0aa8c7a3e_c.jpg

--- x --- x ---

By the way, both Emma and @PalmArrow work with Alex at the Sports Stadium. Palm attended a party that Clover had thrown so as to maintain some friendships.

48101103092_462e5a94a9_c.jpg

Palm is talking to Johan or Jakob.

--- x --- x ---

@Mikezumi You mentioned about The Mullis having children. They couldn't help having their first. I don't recall his name, though.

48100993991_719c83b9a0_c.jpg

I'll probably take family photos after 4 game-weeks.

--- x --- x ---

Now, @coco, your new simself has brought some drama to my game.
    Alex wanted to kiss her boss, Adam Birch, but he was dating the town celebrity, Fjord Warbler. They broke up and when I was going to make Alex's wish come true, Adam started dating Kyla! (BTW, I LOOOOOOVE her name, "Kyla Rowland"). So, I decided to fix things: I invited Kyla and Adam to live with my sims and I had Kyla break up with Adam despite her friendliness.

48101109997_14cd8e7378_c.jpg

This way, Birch could be single again without cheating. Kyla would be cool and won't become an enemy of Alex's. Birch will suffer, but I prefer having him crying.

48101054858_6d76a8d753_c.jpg

Birch is living with the girls for now. I'll have him out as soon as Alex makes sure he'll be hers.

--- x --- x ---

Have a great night/day, everyone!
    @thuggishsplicer Gee Kyla moved onto Adam quick! I hope she provides lots of entertainment for you. I can't remember her traits but I don't think they were anything too crazy :smile:
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @bekkasan
    lol nah just went on the save earlier today... I realized it's a Riverview one I need to save til I get new computer so I can get them pets.

Looks like I'll be making a new save for the Disney challenge... at least that way I can build a castle first. 7 little kids is sure gonna be stressful... :smirk: Family
    I already have started thinking of names for each Negative Trait though!
    Absent-Minded - Kale or Luna - Referring to Moon, referring to Moony, a synonym of Absent-Minded
    Clumsy - not sure on names for this?
    Coward - Leon or Leona - Referring to lion, referring to cowardly lion in Wizard of oz
    Evil, Neurotic, Kleptomaniac- Eve, Evie, Evelyn, Everett, Delilah, Jezebel
    Grumpy or Hot-Headed - Molly (Bitter),
    Insane -
    Loner -
    Over-Emotional - Lola (lady of sorrows), Mara, Deirde,
    Shy
    Slob
    Snob
    Unlucky - Mallory (Unlucky)

Anymore suggestions for the list?

Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited June 2019
    @coco It's the curse of the amateur photographer in my blood (forth gen camera enthusiast, was a "professional" for a short while but then turned to graphic arts (because computers cost less than camera lenses haha) - I try to take each shot for my story in multiple ways and then pick out shots to put them together in ways that keep the pictures interesting from one to the next for dialog and such instead, kinda like the way graphic novels tell their stories. Though it's not always so easy. Landmarks and trees and such disappear when you get too close and that's frustrating to me. And the graphic artist in me has to edit half of them to take out lighting glitches, or group/date hearts (those don't hide with hideeffects :/ ) etc. :lol::joy: I enjoy it but my dear dear hard drives are screaming for me to parse down hahaha. I'm starting to upload the ones I use for the story to imgr and and a few others and then either delete the rest or zip them, rip them, and/or upload them to the cloud. It's hard deleting them completely, but I'm sure you understand to at least some extent haha. :)

I'm very glad you're enjoying my story, I'm so happy telling this part. I don't "do" romance irl really. I'm from Michigan so I'm more like a camp fire, flannel shirt/leggin wearing, mega nerd with a love for action movies, sci fi and documentaries :lol: So this is very different for me, but it was still so fun and romantic to play the origin story for me :love: hehe :) I can't wait to post the last part of the origin story. And then get back to the original story, too!
    @AbellaKellaher Just quickly before I'm off, you can use 'fadeobjects off' to keep the trees from disappearing. If you are in tab mode and they still disappear just use the arrow keys a bit and they should come back. The tiny group plumbobs are so annoying I agree!

I would recommend getting an external harddrive, that's where I usually keep all my screenshots that I've taken over the years :smile:
    @coco You asked about the thing next to Tory and I had a close look today when a pudding vagrant was playing with it. They must have run out of townie toddlers :( It looks like it might be a yeti.
    48101690572_1c326dd462_o.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited June 2019
    @Mikezumi, 3551.
    Thanks! Although, I do wish there were ceiling fans in TS3. They have them in TS4. A red witch? What.

@coco, 3551.
    Thanks! It's one way of saving space. As for the weather forecasts, perhaps I should intervene....hmmm. Yep, that is a play on Scary Movie.

I have an update ready, But I might post it after my volunteering work.

@jonny522, 3551.
    I still haven't figured out how to trigger reading to kids in my game yet. What's your secret?
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback/Replies

@AbellaKellaher

I am sorry to read about your migraines *hugs*.
    The world I play in is Isla Paradiso. I uploaded a few sims from there for
    @Mikezumi and decided to play a bit with the minimal cc folder.
    Niella is such a unique and gorgeous sim, great job on her.
    Ammon/Hapimou is a great name never heard of it before.
    I enjoyed the story of how he met the mother.
    Great looking sim from @CravenLestat

@PalmArrow

The converted stuff looks great.

@king_of_simcity7

It is good with a break sometimes.

@AbellaKellaher

Its a house I downloaded, it's very cool.

@coco

I did not remove that tattoo, this folder is minimal cc so not got
    any cc tattoos to replace it with hehe.
    I downloaded his home.

@Mikezumi

Shannon and Mikezumi is such a cute couple.
    Their garden comes along nicely.

@bekkasan

Thank you, it's really nice to let them watch the stars by
    the beach.

• TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Hello all. My last exam is finally over, and I am well and truly EXHAUSTED.
    zsgRoKd.gif

Ugh.

Feedback will probably have to wait... I need some rest!

In the meantime though, I hope you enjoy this little picture. He just showed up in my sketchbook during the exam period. I'm not sure how :)
    Tells you how much I've missed my game :tongue:
    uRysxNL.jpg

Happy Simming everyone!
    edited June 2019
    I have problems with The Sims 3 on Steam today, worked fine yesterday today says failed to request cd key?
    Weird cause I only exited the game last night.
    I switched folder and now it works weird.
    Will move the save then.
    edited June 2019
    Just one photo right now.

[img][/img]NooMsQz.jpg

The guy beside Matthew is his younger brother I edited in since
    Matthew had no relatives at all in the tree.
    His brother I named Jake.

[img][/img]jlCGADD.jpg

Bonus photos older Ty and Audra photo. I'm close to 5000
    images on Imgur again so will be deleting some older ones.

[img][/img]Gfgri18.jpg

I think this might be either Luna or Isla as toddlers.

[img][/img]UV5Hxfx.jpg

Also a photo from Ty and Audras private wedding in France.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today, Rachel started work on Princess Loveheart and the Candy Kingdom, the 19th book in the 'Adventures of Princess Loveheart' series.
    Screenshot-4806.jpg
    Drake and Iris were playing a racing game downstairs:
    Screenshot-4808.jpg
    Screenshot-4814.jpg
    A few sim hours later, Rachel had finished typing up Princess Loveheart and the Candy Kingdom.
    Screenshot-4823.jpg
    She then had another idea for a book, and started typing up Princess Loveheart and the School Bully, the 20th book in the series.
    Screenshot-4826.jpg
    In no time at all, Rachel had finished typing up the book, completing a skill challenge in the process:
    Screenshot-4835.jpg
    I then extended the Garage to three spaces and added a proper driveway.:
    Screenshot-4842.jpg
    Rachel took Drake and Iris to Lost Willow Park:
    Screenshot-4848.jpg
    When they got there, Rachel and Iris read books on their tablets:
    Screenshot-4861.jpg
    Drake had an urge to go fishing, so he got out his fishing rod:
    Screenshot-4862.jpg
    He learned the fishing skill again. Drake didn't catch anything, though.
    Screenshot-4891.jpg
    Iris was still reading her book, the Adventures of Raymundo, but Rachel was reading another recipe book.
    Screenshot-4899.jpg
    A few sim hours later, both Rachel and Iris had finished their books:
    Screenshot-4908.jpg
    Drake had given up. He used to have quite the knack for fishing. 'Oh well, I'll try again another day' He thought. Rachel, Drake and Iris set off back home:
    Screenshot-4915.jpg
    Screenshot-4919.jpg
    All three arrived back, safely.
    Screenshot-4928.jpg
    I then decided to spruce up the house with some new wallpaper and new flooring:
    Screenshot-4935.jpg
    Screenshot-4932.jpg
    This morning, however, I wasn't happy with the dining room and living room flooring, so I changed them:
    Screenshot-4939.jpg
    Screenshot-4940.jpg

Feedback/Responses to mentions, later.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Karritz I think that is why I enjoy my simming so much having several families to go back to when one starts getting a bit stale of ideas. I kinda had the idea of doing a few days in one and then a few days in another since I miss the other families so much. Well see how that goes with me working so much more it might be harder to pull away from one family that often.

@jonny522 I was getting a bit worried about Evelyn with her being sick! I'm glad they got her to the hospital and got the diagnosis and it was curable. Such a great family being so sweet with her.

@AbellaKellaher I'm sitting here reading your story when I should be getting ready for work! :wink:
    Wonderful update and things are starting to tie together. I was very suspicious about Adrastria and her people and lovely to see my suspicions were correct! I love how you weave the story and not wanting to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't read it yet then ending of that section was perfect!! <3 I do love how Magdy ended up!

@TinySpaceFox Yeah! Exams are done!! Sims 3 marathon time!! Hopefully? :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely pictures! Jake is handsome and Ty and Audra look so happy in both pictures. Whichever baby it is looks so sweet sleeping! :)
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited June 2019
    I did a reinstall as I think something may have gotten really messed up in the game. I got the base game downloaded again and so far everything is a lot better. Now I just have to see what happens when I add the EP's, SP's, and Store Content. Fingers crossed that it works.

EDIT: New problem. I added two EP's and I select them with the launcher so they will load. I loaded up the game but only the base game loads. Checked the launcher and they were unchecked again. I'm not sure how to get the EP's to load when it always unchecks them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top