Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    BgOboh3.jpg
    qZs4tqX.jpg
    jl6BVwl.jpg
    Leisure day has arrived, and for Breakfast Alex has made pancakes for the whole family.
    PG87dwn.jpg
    bAj1MW4.jpg
    h3QPDX7.jpg
    k4h9TZN.jpg
    g4BJRyF.jpg
    The family has fun in the backyard for the day. Playing in the sprinkler, just relaxing on the lounge chairs, or having water balloon fights, and all of them are in their swimsuits.
    hvj5BtY.jpg
    3i7aZCA.jpg
    Alex decides to cook some hot dogs.
    FmjFbO6.jpg
    Night has come, and as such it's time for fireworks.
    RUpcwqX.jpg
    3pVp0gT.jpg
    sbX6yqw.jpg
    The first firework gets set off.
    ouQVGs5.jpg
    Here goes the big one.
    G5NpT0v.jpg
    MzNhr1D.jpg
    gjfA334.jpg
    V2lvwAv.jpg
    DR8CE2k.jpg
    waMJk9F.jpg
    Looks beautiful.
    PBnR74o.jpg
    The kids go off to bed.
    apmyST1.jpg
    OEwrxkn.jpg
    And the parents soon follow.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@GraceyManor So far I haven't been able to even get to the save selector, except if I wait for 30 minutes. I even tried to start a new game but it takes at least an hour just to load to Sunset Valley. I'll have to check the memory, maybe that will explain things. As for the drivers, my computer is getting old so hard to tell if things are up to date or not.

***Thanks to everyone else that I didn't mention. I'm not giving up on it just yet, hopefully I can figure this out.
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    @Brandontaylor Well good luck with your technical issues, and hopefully the issue can be soled by people on this forum. Although if it can't there's always the technical forums, or the general discussion section.
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited June 2019
    bekkasan wrote: »

@AbellaKellaher
    Such a beautiful love story! They were truly meant for each other.
    Oh my, her people are certainly scary sounding and I don't blame her for being terrified of what will happen.
    The Egyptian policeman was certainly scary too!
    Hapi looks so handsome in his suit! I love how you designed it.
    Adrastria looks beautiful in her gown. I love that both have special meanings to them.
    I swear I've got this wet stuff falling out of my eyes and can't read anymore...be back in a sec.
    Ok...back, dry eyed and that wet stuff started falling again. I finished it this time even with the wet stuff.
    What a tremendous sacrifice she made. No wonder he kept looking and looking for her.
    Got one question, was she preggers from their last night together? :wink:

@bekkasan

tenor.gif?itemid=7928576

;)B)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited June 2019
    @GraceyManor AH! You're telling the King Arthur story!!! :smiley: I love it as well! <3
    And girl have you seen the TV show "Merlin?" If you haven't...you MUST! It is super-ultra-extreme-awesome-AMAZING! :star:
    Oh and I met Eoin Macken (who plays Sir Gawaine). :smirk: Yup, I really did. He was a super sweet guy and I loved his accent and...he's hot stuff! :love:
    483903_1286750195499_400_224.jpg
    (He put his arm around me for the photo! Eeeeeekkkk! :mrgreen: )

@Brandontaylor I am so sorry you're having those kind of issues with your game. :cry: I wish I knew how to help.
    ((((Hugs))))

@AbellaKellaher I MUST read your two latest updates!

@thuggishsplicer Oh you have a Samantha Beckett in your game too? :lol:
    Sam losing at chess to anyone is CRAZY! :astonished:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @AbellaKellaher I hope you see my comment here and the tag works. ;)
    Should I double tag you? Maybe I should for good measure. :p@AbellaKellaher
    Nooooo A (I can't spell out her full name. :p ) is arranged to be married?? :cry: Poor Hapi! I know he'll find a way to fix this! :mrgreen: (And even though he was heartbroken I'm sure it was nice for him to know she felt the same way for him. ;) )
    Woah, wait...she's a mermaid? :open_mouth: Well I wasn't expecting that! And holy crud she's gonna dry out! :flushed: Thank goodness Hapi was there to find her!
    Well...so long Magdy. :lol: Sorry. :p But it begs the question, Why did A ask Hapi to help him? :grey_question: If he's the enemy you know? Or was it just her good nature?
    Are you using any poses for this story or are you just good and using the right interactions at the right time?
    👍
    He should've put A in the shower first (refresh those scales), and then he could join her. :smirk: Sorry I'm being naughty! :p
    Sounds like he got a second and third wind! :lol:
    Oooohh I see why he didn't put her in any water. Makes sense.
    "What do you need Adrastria? If I have it, it's yours, if not I will find it."
    ^Aww! That's so romantic! <3
    So the mystery of the Pyramid of the Sun is solved. ;)
    Don't feel bad A...I mean, I know it's hard not to, but...that guy Magdy deserved that fate... :neutral:
    I understand A feeling hurt by that, and I love Hapi's sweet and understanding response to it. <3
    And now he professes his love. Awwww! :blush:<3 I love it! And ooh that's a hot looking kiss! :smiley:
    ...but this time he didn't lay her down in the guest room, he brought her to his own.
    ^ Niiiiiiice! :smirk:
    :p
    Girl that was hot! I love their story! It's so beautiful! <3 And they are like the perfect couple!
    Off to read the next part! :grin:
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @AbellaKellaher Hope you see these comments too. ;)
    I never thought about how sand does NOT offer any evidence in the forensics department! :)
    Wait...Magdy's dad's name is Ammon. Ohhhh I see. :smirk:
    Beautiful. <3 It would seem Magdy was the complete opposite of his father... :(
    Oooh...she got pregnant from their first night of love making huh? :mrgreen:
    In fact that's why some very terrified mers, would lure men to their death. They were afraid of their daughters being tempted, or sisters, or sons..." her voice trembling.
    ^Ohhh I like how you added that in. Makes total sense of the Siren song! :grin: Or wait...has that always been part of the Lore of Mermaids and I never knew until now!? :lol:
    Sounds like a great plan. :star: Even though I know it will be hard for A to never return to her people... :pensive:
    Fried chicken cravings huh? :lol: Mine were McDonald's cheeseburgers... I wish it had been salad! :weary:
    :lol:
    Kynthia. That's a cute name. :) I see she inherited her daddy's skintone. ;) Is she a Jinn or Mermaid? :smiley: (Oh wait, you can't tell when they are babies, as I learned from @bekkasan 's story. ;) ) Silly me!
    Oh dear gosh! :open_mouth: (That officer showing up). Now I'm worried! :worried:
    Yes Hapi! He's got this! :star: He will protect his family!
    Yeah they don't want to do a public wedding... ;) And hey, what she said, doing it in front of God, in this case, is good enough. <3
    Aww, his feelings at her beauty while wearing the wedding dress. <3
    From the moment I laid eyes on you I knew that no other would understand me as you. We were both outsiders, alone in a land that did not like or want us. Through your eyes I saw the man I wanted to be.
    ^EXACTLY why I said they are the perfect couple. :blush:
    How was it he, once a slave, was the one man in the entire world blessed enough to have this he thought. Never mind karma, no good deed could have given anyone this. And forget about luck, this wasn't like winning the lottery. This was more than winning life, the universe, and everything in it. It was fate.
    ^OMGosh I LOVE that! I love it, I love it! <3<3 Beautiful! And so true! ;)
    Heck YEAH love conquers all!!! :star:

:worried:
    Whaaaat is A doing??
    She's LEAVING them!?!? :astonished: WHY?? How would her leaving make anything better? :cry:
    Ohhhhh, so THAT'S why she's leaving... Still I'm sad for Hapi and Kynthia. :disappointed: Hapi will be HEARTBROKEN!!
    I don't know how you put together that letter, but it's awesome! :star:;)

More soon please! :smiley: You're such a great writer!

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Couldn't fine the gnome thread, but I know there are quite a few players on this thread who has been showing off their incredible amount of gnomes! Today when I fired up my laptop, bing offered an incredible loading screen from Australia:

fb7ddab232d74cfca9e8a3a45c073cb4_768.jpg

Welcome to Gnomesville! :D

IMG_25831.jpg
    Gnomesville_0027.jpg

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3553
    @GraceyManor What happened to your avatar?
    It's funny that a fan stopped Kristy for an autograph this time. I like the line about Peter not being smart enough to hack Josh's account :lol: Ohhh I remember you saying that Tyler kept autonomously flirting with Kristy. I love that you wrote that into the story. Hahaha Tyler's face is hysterical, is that a pose or just what was he doing? Aw there's Josh's romantic gaze :smile:
    @Steamvarius I studied colour theory back in school and it's so interesting to think about the associations tied to certain colours. Maybe one day pink will become a boy colour again :smile:
    The pink curtains go nicely with the windows. Iris is getting kisses this time as well as Drake. Cute pictures of them in fairy form. The fountain looked nice it's a shame it caused lag.
    @Silverofdreams30 Logan is the only sim I've made in a long time. Saville was born in game, he's one of my generation 9 sims. Thank you :heart: Honestly it's not even that hard. I was a bit lazy and used the same wallpaper as my last photoshoot. I just put random stuff in the shot until it looks ok :lol:
    That's a nice night picture of Praaven :smile:
    Another party why am I not surprised :tongue: I wonder who Alex's soulmate is, a girl or guy??
    @mikezumi You have some lovely new outfits for your sims. I love the two dresses on Glinda. Where did you get Eddy's outfit from? I hope I got the names right because I'm not 100% sure haha.
    @bekkasan Thank you :heart: There's no real trick to it, I just put random objects next to a wall and that's it :lol:
    I know you have been busy lately but I haven't forgotten about making the tutorial for the fading screenshot gif. Just let me know when you are ready for it :smile:

pg. 3554
    @CravenLestat That book gif thing is awesome I love it! I'm so glad you liked the pictures of her. I have so many great sims of yours now I'm not sure what I will do with them all :lol: Thank you for the patterns I am sure that I will use them all the time. I know you said that you included 3 cc hairs but I only found one which had the beanie. I used to have that hair a looooong time ago so it was nice to see it again.
    I don't mind you calling me scaredy cat since it gives me an excuse to find funny cat gifs :tongue:
    04-cat-titanic.gif
    @GraceyManor Your bf better not log into a dating site again if he knows what's good for him :wink:
    Geez Josh you're making her get up 2am with no warning and you're not going to tell her why she has to get dressed :lol: *whistles* That's one gorgeous island. Is this the Child's Paradise island you were mentioned?
    I hope Josh is feeling a bit silly that he's not in costume either lol. Aw kissing with a gorgeous sunset like that is so beautiful :smile:
    @PalmArrow Thanks so much! I used your new striped pattern on one of the outfits and I love it :smiley:
    @jonny522 Maybe Ryan will consider being a lawyer if that's what he's interested in. Sounds like Evelyn could end up being a great artist too. Congrat's on Alex and Lindsey's anniversary it looks like they had a romantic night out. The water at the beach is nice and inviting. They must have all had a lot of fun spending the whole day there. That's cute that Ryan found footage of his Dad.
    @AbellaKellaher Eeeee Hapi has his hair down! I don't know why that excited me so much :lol: I guess because he always looks so refined it's nice to see him dress a bit more casually. They are a perfect couple and it's clear they love each other so much. I just hope that mess with Magdy's death doesn't come back to bite them. It's sweet that Adrastria is experiencing so many new things for the first time. *gasp* Uh oh I sense something bad. Oh my gosh what a horrible law, no wonder she's scared. Moving away makes sense I just hope no one else knows. Mmm fried chicken, now I'm hungry thanks :tongue: Aww Kynthia is a lovely unique name. I was kind of expecting the baby to become Niella though. Oh good, I'm glad that Samir got promoted! Yikes what I feared happening is coming true. This guy doesn't seem like he will give up. I can't keep a straight face here, these two are so deeply in love with one another. Hapi's suit is beautiful and sure looks expensive. Adrastria is so elegant and totally looks like a Greek goddess. Nooooooooooooo :cry: Wow what a big sacrifice she made. I was feeling all sorts of emotions seeing her cuddling Kynthia and kissing Hapi for the last time. That letter oh my gosh it hit me right in the feels :bawling:
    @GraceyManor That's weird for it to process for so long. I get so nervous when I'm in Stylist or CAS for too long that it will crash to desktop. I'm glad it finally saved!
    Ooh new story I'm excited! Sabrina is so pretty, I'd be proud to make someone as cute as her. I'm getting Labyrinth vibes from her outfit and the fact she's reading a favourite story. I love time travel stories so I'm intrigued :smile:
    I can't tell if the sword in the stone is cc or an image edit, looks good. I don't trust Morgana one bit because something seems to have changed the timeline. Arthur's meant to have pulled the sword instead of Sabrina. I hope she can adjust to her new royal duties easily and get back home :smile:
    @thuggishsplicer I like the name Ezekiel, it's old but new at the same time. I couldn't remember who Brogan was so I looked it up and I found pictures of him from 2012 - that's one old sim :lol: Those ripped jeans look good on Jamie, I never think to use them. Go Sam! (which one I'm going for is the question :tongue:)
    @Brandontaylor I'm sorry I don't know any suggestions to help. Did you do the registry stuff Karritz suggested? Did you drag out your entire Sims 3 folder and it still takes a long time?

I will do the rest tomorrow :smile:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Just went into game to make a partner for Keanu when he grows up. This is my first draft of River Phoenix :D
    48112686036_fea3a8ddb6_o.jpg

@coco Eddy's outfit is from ATS. I will find link later if you can't find it yourself.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited June 2019
    I spent yesterday editing houses in Praaven, some needed doors and some had furniture placed weirdly sigh.
    I won't post about that save on here though it's more of a relaxing save.

@coco

I'm the party queen in sims lol.
    It is just the quickest way to meet people and not having to go somewhere
    and meet just one or two hehe.
    Alex soulmate is a girl the blonde he danced with at the party.
    Game froze though and I had to quit without saving sigh.

More comments later my niece ( which is 29 years old) will come by shortly.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited June 2019
    @coco, 3555.
    Thanks for the feedback! Yep, it was a shame, because It was a nice fountain.

@emorrill.
    I finished watching season 5 of MLP:FiM, and the movie...Now I'm just waiting for the rest of the seasons to come out on Netflix....
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @emorrill
    I love the tv Show Merlin....(I have a fangirl crush on Arthur in that show! He's so darn handsome)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @coco
    Thanks! I figured since Tyler was being a pest about it, I would just write it in.
    That was something he was doing and thought it fit lol.This is a different island, a bahamas themed world.
    I will get the link.Oh! I didn't notice that similarties to Labryinth and this new story, but there certain are some!
    I love Labryinth.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Hey guys! Semester 1 is over, my finals are finished and I'm back playing TS3!

So here's an update on Jules:

I took him into CAS to change up his outfits a bit (yes, yes I did give him the hair @emorrill gave him)
    2BMqV1e.jpg

After class, he did a workout, then started on a painting
    GqQGHE0.jpg
    5eFdr1E.jpg
    gmrHJ1u.jpg
    LzI0ICV.jpg
    uKknJih.jpg

Then I decided to play around with poses to show off his new outfits
    mRaywcB.jpg
    FXcwF2L.jpg
    th1cGCi.jpg
    VrSKxCN.jpg
    C5t7OOI.jpg
    17SS45o.jpg

I quickly went into CAS and gave him this :love:
    0YUiFeL.jpg
    H3gBjyw.jpg
    OBbQZxg.jpg
    ncnmEH9.jpg
    QPVWsMq.jpg
    xDcUptg.jpg
    eZXzabO.jpg
    6QMSH0M.jpg

He had an opportunity to study in the Student Union building
    Qq7vIo9.jpg

He then had to attend a Fine Arts class activity, which involved drawing on his sketchpad
    eoajtDy.jpg

After getting back to his dorm, Jules made waffles and miraculously didn't burn them
    9FvfqRK.jpg

He then started in another painting and went to bed
    26S0Wms.jpg
    BWyICPS.jpg

The next morning, he ate the waffles that he had prepared
    QNHVtM3.jpg

Then it was time for him to head off to some exams. Unsurprisingly, he passed all of them with flying colours
    A2B4Mw7.jpg
    jLkOjAE.jpg

This is an amazing facial expression :D
    BBuQfVi.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

some more comments

@afai1261

He looks really handsome,
    hope you have fun playing with him.

@Mikezumi

Eddy looks great in those glasses.

@bekkasan

Thanks, parties are a quick way to meet people hehe.

@GraceyManor

Lovely kissing shots,
    and great Praaven shots.

@AbellaKellaher

I love the watching the stars shots, they are so romantic.
    cute baby.

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @coco , K, Sorry I'm late!! :'( Hope you had a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <3:kissing_heart:

[img][/img]48113701751_194e28b618_z.jpg

[img][/img]
    48113800747_f74ed3bf2a_b.jpg

[img][/img]
    48113716151_cc71b8c7f3_b.jpg

:smiley: Love You!!! (Gift on it's way soon...)
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    I almost forgot his appearance
    ZFf08U.jpg
    ZFfB2F.jpg

Kinda creepy
    ZFffPK.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Prepare yourself..

Be ready to smile

Turn Up Your Volume And Click Play Below

Sims 3 Whatchamacallit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jrQ6iBGQLA&amp;feature=youtu.be

:D:D:D

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member
    Prepare yourself..

Be ready to smile

Turn Up Your Volume And Click Play Below

Sims 3 Whatchamacallit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jrQ6iBGQLA&amp;feature=youtu.be

:D:D:D

@CravenLestat, love the video as always... :) I wish I could do that with my Sims... :cry:
  • Options
    TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    So I just took a break from my game and today my sim had a baby at the hospital, and I think my game was suffering from kind of music glitch and the ghost hunter music was plating - the music when your on the job so I can only imagine the chaos as my sim was having her child. I could just imagine my sim screaming, the doctors screaming as ghosts haunt the hospital, the ghost hunters screaming and the ghosts freaking out all while my sim is attempting to have a baby lol
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited June 2019
    Time for comments!

@CravenLestat Omg from Styx to Todrick Hall!?? :lol::joy:

actually got distracted by RL, comments later I guess lol
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited June 2019
    I am back at last with an update :smile:

14A

Finally Simon was free to meet up with Humara and made his way towards the bus stop to meet her. He sent her a text to let her know that he was on his way and she quickly replied to him to let him know that she was almost ready. He could not believe that it was actually happening and that he was going to meet her.

The bus journey seemed to take forever but Simon continued to receive texts off of Humara and she was now waiting for her bus to arrive. Simon was feeling nervous by the time his bus arrived in the town centre but he was feeling excited but the wait for Humara to arrive seemed to take ages. A lot of buses would come and go but finally he saw the bus that Humara told him that she was on in the distance. She was finally here.

65287053_10156390954041497_8270430905403703296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=50fa0687c326e599a7e912509c38cb5b&oe=5D8291AD

64953425_10156390954051497_1936424879150596096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=ed45e7c6ca562e8f70b0d3add667544e&oe=5DC42452

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958845/the-social-club-part-1-10#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top