Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited May 2019
    Recently, Drake and Iris were in their room:
    Screenshot-1045.jpg
    'Shall we go to the beach today?' asked Iris.
    Screenshot-1046.jpg
    'Sure thing, Iris!' replied Drake. 'Let's go!'. Meanwhile, Advarius was training Blair in the martial arts:
    Screenshot-1049.jpg
    She wanted to be quick on her toes when she needed to take down a burglar or suspect on the run, so who better than to train her than her husband, who is a black belt in Kung Fu and Karate.
    Screenshot-1056.jpg
    'You're doing well, my peony!' Advarius cheered as Blair's movements got more accurate. Meanwhile, Drake and Iris had arrived at Recurve Strand. Iris was wearing a new swimsuit:
    Screenshot-1060.jpg
    'That's a pretty swimsuit!' complimented Drake. 'Thank you, bro!' Iris smiled. She then gave him a hug:
    Screenshot-1062.jpg
    They then got into the sea and started snorkelling:
    Screenshot-1063.jpg
    Screenshot-1064.jpg
    They didn't find anything though. They got out and started playing in the sand:
    Screenshot-1069.jpg
    Iris made a sandcastle:
    Screenshot-1071.jpg
    And then Drake made one:
    Screenshot-1072.jpg
    Meanwhile, Blair had finished her training for the day and was getting a well deserved massage from Advarius:
    Screenshot-1075.jpg
    'That was some good work, my peony.' Advarius smiled at his wife. 'Thank you, hubby!' Blair replied, exhausted, but proud of her new rank. She had reached level 4 of martial arts. Back at the beach, Drake and Iris were getting ready to go home:
    Screenshot-1077.jpg
    'It's a shame we didn't find anything today.' Iris said, disappointed. 'Cheer up, sis, there's always tomorrow' comforted Drake. 'Nice dress' he added. Iris cheered up. 'Thank you bro!' she said, smiling.
    Screenshot-1083.jpg
    When they got home, Marty greeted them home as usual. 'Hello, Drake, hello Iris. did you enjoy your time at the beach?' the cat enquired. 'We sure did! We didn't find anything there, but tomorrow, we're going to try a different beach!' Drake replied. 'That's good to hear!' Marty purred.
    Meanwhile, Candy and Cinnamon were playing a sports game in the playroom:
    Screenshot-1085.jpg
    Screenshot-1086.jpg
    Iris and Drake were back in their bedroom. 'Have you enjoyed yourself today, Iris?' Drake asked, giving his sister a kiss on the cheek. 'That was really fun, thanks Drake!' replied Iris. 'You're welcome! Oh, by the way, I think those gloves go well with your outfit' smiled Drake. 'Aww, thank you, my adorable brother!' said a cheerful Iris. She then gave Drake a big loving hug:
    Screenshot-1090.jpg
    And she gave him a big kiss on the nose:
    Screenshot-1092.jpg
    Drake blushed. Iris had left a big pink lip print on his nose. 'Awww, that's so cute!' Iris smiled sweetly. Drake smiled back. He and Iris knew that tomorrow was going to be even more fun. Meanwhile, Cindy was practising her painting:
    Screenshot-1094.jpg
    She was aiming to unlock the children's genre of writing, and the only way that could happen was if she worked hard on her painting.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited March 2019
    Character Profile

6YpdXci.jpg
    owEBpia.jpg
    This is a version of Green Lantern Corp member, Tomar-Re. He will get a new name since I'm not using DC Comics character names. He is the Green Lantern of Space Sector 2813 where Krypton resides. The Corps divides space into 3600 space sectors. He will be a minor character in this story but will play a bigger part in another story.

***I'll be back for comments and feedback later. I'm getting ready for my great-grandma's visitation.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

Dwight got up the next morning in a very good mood. He slept so soundly that he was not sure if he had a night visitor in the pool. He did his morning stretches and exercises the doctor had prescribed, and then his laps in the pool.
    46415230065_b111b51e83_b.jpg

Lorelei begins her day by collecting more shells for the science lab. She loves riding her bike around the island and with her mermaid sensibilities (auto collector mod) is able to locate shells that have been washed ashore. Later, when she needs to hydrate she will search the ocean floor for shells that have been discarded by their former occupants.
    47277530322_b7d6afbc66_b.jpg

His doctor had also recommended he go to the local spa a few times a week and gave him a coupon for a free visit to check it out. He decides after doing the stretches and exercises the hot tub was just the right place to soak his aching muscles and bones.
    47277530102_d48cb80186_b.jpg

Dwight enjoys the hot tub until his skin starts wrinkling. He notices there is a sauna on the upper deck and he decides to enjoy the refreshing steam in the sauna.
    46415229925_eecf1d67dd_b.jpg

Lorelei completes her hunt for shells and ends up near the spa. She decides to soak in the hot tub until she notices Dwight up in the sauna booth and hurries to join him. She notices he seems a little tense and he tells her his muscles are a bit sore from the new exercises that the doctor prescribed and they will soon get used to it. The soak in the hot tub helped he tells her.
    46415229815_1bbc539d15_b.jpg
    32388195907_4b5b1f2793_b.jpg

She offers to massage his muscles using the spa table since the attendant is not available. Lorelei uses one of the scented warm oils and kneads his sore muscles until she can feel them relaxing under her touch. Dwight finds himself relaxed and excited at the same time as she massages the sore muscles. He has to suppress moans that are not from pain, but from delight that her touch brings. He tries to distract his thoughts by thinking about anything other than her touch....food....cooking.....lunch, yes....he asks her where is a good place to get some lunch and meet some of the town folks. She tells him she is meeting some friends at Mick's Karaoke Bar and he is welcome to come with her.
    46415229375_9c0ac93f09_b.jpg

Dwight hurries to the dressing rooms and takes a quick cold shower and Lorelei does the same in the ladies side. They take a cab to Mick's and both order grilled cheese sandwiches. She takes him upstairs and shows him the game area and they play a quick game of pool while they wait for her friends to come. They are pretty evenly matched in skill but Dwight sinks the last ball. Lorelei congratulates him and gives him a hug. (I think she just wanted more touching! Dwight enjoyed the hug too!)
    32388195427_0f9986d577_b.jpg
    46415229225_421f78195f_b.jpg
    32388194917_11c22e425b_b.jpg
    46415229015_d17713f117_b.jpg

Lorelei hears shouting downstairs and it sounds like Pearl. She hurries down the stairs and Pearl is in an argument with the bartender. "Don't you touch me, you big llama!" Pearl yells at him. Pearl hears Lorelei calling to her and snarls at the bartender one last time.
    32388194727_5f86bf0106_b.jpg
    46415228885_d12500f77e_b.jpg
    46606927214_6d5edef27f_b.jpg

Lorelei introduces Pearl and her other friends to Dwight. She whispers to Pearl as she watches Pearls eyes light up. "Hands off, eyes off, I saw him first." Pearl grins and whispers "those eyes are to die for. Ok, you owe me one."
    46415228645_86ec9e2600_b.jpg
    46415228305_aed2645cf5_b.jpg

Pearl chats with Dwight and introduces him to some of the others gathered in the room. She excuses herself, grabs Lorelei's arm and pulls her up on the stage. "I'm collecting part of what you owe me, your singing with me this time." Lorelei is timid at first and sings quietly. As the others gather round and clap instead of jeer and mock them she gets a bit more into it.
    46415228415_ac12a9bb9e_b.jpg
    46606926924_bf5c176a61_b.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan Lorelei looks really sizzling. Dwight is one lucky guy! Pearl looks hot too.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DancingstarDancingstar Posts: 31 Member
    edited March 2019
    https://simdragon.livejournal.com/1182.html
    https://simdragon.livejournal.com/1426.html

we got two updates this weekend. no more till wednesday.
    Hello, I'm Dancingstar. I run a Sims 3 blog!
    https://simdragon.livejournal.com/324.html

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Dancingstar : it seems that your links are not available! It says that the servers isn´t found! You have enough points/posts, couldn´t you post some pics here?
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,905 Member
    edited March 2019
    3373 cont

@Brandontaylor
    Yeah my mom is funny.
    Can’t wait to see what you do with this story.

@GraceyManor
    Wow, that was quite an explosion. I like the green dog. XD

@PalmArrow
    You did a good job on pudding face Johnny. Congrats on Marisella’s pregnancy,
    And congrats on the proposal! :)

@Advarius9001
    Yeah, clearly they do love him. Their interactions are adorable. Under theme patterns? How do you get that?
    Nice en suite. LOL assests
    I”m guessing the Llama god is you. XD

@bekkasan
    What movie? And you’re welcome.

@GraceyManor
    I like that martian’s outfit. Kind of reminds me of Iron Man. The interaction between Sally and the martian are funny.

@Brandontaylor
    Jon is really rocking that cape. It’s good no one was killed in that meteor shower.
    Of course there’s a cliffhanger...gah!
    And thank you.

@PalmArrow
    Thank you. And no you shouldn’t be afraid of them, but their parents should be XD
    Beautiful cake and beautiful wedding on the beach.
    I hope Remmy doesn’t ruin the wedding. Uncle Neville is a rebel. He don’t need no swimsuit. Baby was like ‘now is a good time to make my entrance.
    Congrats on the birth of Evangeline.

@Puddinroy
    Thank you.

@Advarius9001
    A black belt in both karate and kung fu. Yeah, seems like he’s more than qualified to train her.
    I like the photos of Drake and Iris on the beach. They looked like they had fun.
    Candy and Cinnamon were concentrating very hard on that sports game.
    @Brandontaylor
    Tomar-Re is a cool Sim. I can’t wait to see what you do with him.

@bekkasan
    Dwight had to resort to the old ‘recite the periodical table of elements’ distraction method to keep himself from getting excited. That’s funny XD
    Uh oh, that bartender seemed like he crossed the line.
    Uh oh again, is Pearl making the moves on Dwight. Uh…..

Okay caught up.
    I’m going to get some lunch then open my game up. The last few days I’ve been thinking of a way for Hannah and Brandon to make up and I think I got it. So update on Hannah and Brandon later.

Oh and addition to my mom backseat Simming, she was also questioning how much RAM my computer was using. She said she was worried about how much memory was being used.
    This computer has 16 GB of RAM. I"m sure we will be okay. XD
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @Fairy_Happy.
    Thank you!
    In regards to Create a style, I think this article will help:
    https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/info/create-a-style.php
    @Puddinroy is that avatar a reference to the Green Biker Dude from Megaman X2?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YTZ_BwwcjU
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    So things were pretty awkward between Brandon and Hannah at university the next few days. Neither saying barely a word to each other. Basically just co existing.

47354260362_d7cd9d3d79_c.jpg

40441537253_632f03eb89_c.jpg

46683769484_af75585f8d_c.jpg

And then when they did attempt to talk to each other, Brandon always ended up with this look on his face

40441537093_b9b33330f3_c.jpg

Finally, university was over and they headed home

46491809505_13293b0a0c_c.jpg

*Sorry about the dark pictures. They were outside and Kevin wouldn't come into the house at first*
    Kevin, Hannah's dad, still dressed in his work clothes, was there waiting for them. Hannah went to bed while Kevin had a chat with Brandon
    Kevin: Hannah called me crying when you guys were at school. What is going on?
    46491809125_f0a0d3d483_c.jpg

Brandon: She got all mad because I told some guy to back off when he called her cute. This entire thing got blown out of proportion!
    46683768214_2304dd6c30_c.jpg

Kevin: Brandon, calm down. Calm it. Hannah is a independent woman. She doesn't need you to go all caveman possessive on her.
    40441536733_8019570f88_c.jpg

Brandon: Yeah I heard that before.
    46683768464_a7e41486c2_c.jpg

Kevin: I'm serious. Let's continue this conversation inside the house.
    46491808915_eb766506d3_c.jpg

Kevin: Brandon, we raised Hannah to be a strong, independant woman. If she didn't like what that man was saying about her, she would have said something to him. But from what it sounds like, she didn't even know. So you caused a scene for no reason.
    40441536113_f29aa3a17a_c.jpg

Brandon: Yeah, I know. I messed up. I should figure out a way to fix this.
    46491808625_0c36fd822b_c.jpg

Kevin: Yes, you do. Good luck.
    47407088681_d27bc52a57_c.jpg

Brandon:Thanks for the help, dad.
    47407088661_4fbe0783e2_c.jpg

Kevin: Don't call me that.
    47407088591_053e6766d7_c.jpg

After Kevin left, Brandon did a little soul searching...

Kevin: *thinking* How can I make it up to her....
    47407088451_0501ec1fa7_c.jpg

Kevin: Hmmm, let me to make a letter of the alphabet while I think about it
    47407088381_336195c76f_c.jpg

Kevin: Hmm, I mean, I know she's independent. Smart. Beautiful. Gah, What am I going to do.....
    47407088221_197bb15d06_c.jpg

The next day, Brandon is still sweating out his *clears throat* sack. I took these following pictures for eye candy. No other reason. Enjoy. ;)

Brandon: *humming*
    47407088101_567dbe6c46_c.jpg

33531160028_339c222598_c.jpg

47407087921_eeb89d2a67_c.jpg

33531159938_9b8db213ee_c.jpg

47407087711_dbe3680dda_c.jpg

33531159868_1e5f18ba08_c.jpg

Brandon: Hannah, babe, I made breakfast.
    33531159768_25e49e6ae2_c.jpg

After they ate. They sat down to finally have a conversation about what happened. Look at Hannah, sitting all proper. Even though she doesn't have that trait. Look how not decorated this house is.
    47407087211_0581654597_c.jpg

Brandon: So I talked to your dad last night. And he got me thinking about my behavior. I really messed up Hannah. Your independence and ability to stand up for yourself is one of the things I love about you. My possessive behavior is just demeans that quality about you. I know you can take care of yourself when it comes to unwanted advances from guys and I shouldn't have went off like that. It was made even worse by not only not hearing the guy, but not hearing what happened from me. I should have told you, instead you had to hear about this entire thing from a classmate. I"m so sorry. Please, forgive me.

40441534883_210b6e3b8a_c.jpg

Hannah: *sighs* Well, that was quite an apology. I mean, I am ready to forgive you Brandon and I'm ready to just let this entire thing go. But I'm going to tell you this right now Brandon, if this happens again, you get possessive or overprotective, then I'm gone. No apologies. No "I'll change". No "Hannah, babe, I made breakfast." I'm gone.
    47407086931_576ba0bc4e_c.jpg

Brandon: I understand. I promise, I will do better.

They seal their making up with a kiss.
    40441534643_7cee423764_c.jpgr

Yeah, let's hope he really does keep his promise......
    This making up was a little too easy but I'm kind of over this drama with these two. And like I said before, Hannah doesn't hold a grudge.

Hannah then had to rush off to City Hall because she forgot to graduate high school as she rushed off the University right when she aged up to YA XD
    Presenting the high school graduate
    40441534743_74ed9041a9_c.jpg

And then Hannah and Brandon celebrate their making up and Hannah's graduation with a little acrobatics in the horizontal position. ;)
    47407086571_3a5988ca57_c.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hello all.

It's cool here today. That's just amazing. We've had a few storms. It was reasonably cool yesterday too. After about 2 straight months with above average, some all time high temps for the month (in Summer) temperatures, it is wonderful to start out the day with a comfortable temperature. We've been in the high 30C and low 40C temps here for months. I'd say it's somewhere in the low to mid 20's this morning. Still cool and it's almost 9 am. That's a first for a few months.

We usually have only a few days during one week of Summer with the really hot temperatures. This year lots of wildlife are dying - flying foxes just dropping out of trees and other animals not as visible but still not surviving the constant heat. I suppose if I took the time to search for long enough I'd find some evidence of something like this happening somewhere at least once in the past and thereby make a point about climate change.

Anyway, I was extremely tired yesterday due to waking up at around 4 am (after going to sleep after midnight) and when I woke I had ideas so I started googling things on my tablet until it was about 7 am and time to get up and then I wasted most of the day being too tired to do anything much useful. Before I got too tired tho, I spent several hours downloading Inkscape and then following a tutorial. You know how I like to make interesting images for my videos - well there is only so much I can do with Adobe Photoshop Elements. I really really really wanted to do something new, and Elements just doesn't seem to do it. I think Illustrator will do it well, but it's expensive and you have to opt for monthly payments to get it now and I don't want to do that. I just don't have the income at the moment. So I looked up what else I could find and found this tutorial on Inkscape. Now I've had Inkscape before and it's very useful - it makes vector images. It is one of the go to image creating programs if you are making web sites. But I didn't want it for that. Last time I looked at it was back in 2015 and the things I wanted to do with it couldn't be done back then but it's changed and now it does all of that and more. So I'm going to be learning it now. Expect some more interesting things to gradually emerge in future videos.

That all said, after spending most of the day too tired to even watch TV, I did manage to brighten up considerably at around 7 pm and managed to do a bit of work on my video. I hope to finish it today. I did get some sleep last night. The worrying news is my son, the one who lives up north, has decided I have to go visit him again asap. I have to go and work at his place of work and then develop a computer program to support his workplace. I did already start work on this project a few years ago and that's why I bought this new computer that's a bit over a year old now. But he went very quiet on the idea for over a year and I thought he'd decided to not do it. But now it has to be finished by the end of this year. The reason I'm telling you all of this - well obviously it will be difficult, if not impossible, for me to keep updating my YouTube channel during the time I'm away from my computer. I'll try to keep doing something while I'm away but am not sure what. I don't know if I can get my laptop to work. I haven't turned it on for over a year now and its battery is flat. I am not happy at the idea of having a 6 week (or longer) break in updating my channel. I had about 2 or 3 weeks off over the Christmas New Year period when he decided I had to visit him then. I'll have to try to find a way to do something while I'm away. At least I have about 6 weeks to prepare for it. Maybe longer if my health issues turn out to be more serious than expected. I am reasonably confident that all is going to be good or easily fixed there, but need to check it thoroughly just in case.

I seem to have started randomly making comments from page 3370.

@Brandontaylor thanks for you comments. I suspect my health issues are not severe, but need looking into. My main issue though is lack of exercise. It's been too hot here over Summer this year for me to go out walking and getting any regular exercise. Fortunately it's getting cooler now. At last. But there are late season cyclones about and severe thunder storms that are making it cooler.

By the way, I too have lots of Irish in my background. Several families from whom I am descended came to Australia in the 1800's. One family had several members who left Ireland at around the same time, half came here and the rest went to America. I don't know if they kept in touch but I have absolutely no idea of what happened to the ones who went to America.

I look forward to seeing you post pics of your new sim with the fake limbs. I think I downloaded that CC ages ago but have never used it. I probably don't know where I put the files now. Had to google it to get the link for you but thought you might enjoy having it. Looking at the sims you're making at the moment I'm sure you'll find a use for the items at some stage, even if not in this current save/story.

The wedding chapel is in my Studio if you are ever looking for something like it. Several people have used it in their stories and I've even seen it used in the occasional YouTube video.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8030346

Your Tomar-Re character will blend in beautifully with your other sims in your story. Love his hat. :) lol

@MoonandStars83 thank you. Sometimes I wish I didn't start so many different stories for my videos because I only get to play each game for a short time and then have to leave them and play a different game for a different video and I really want to keep on playing the same game. And that happens with EVERY single game for each video. Even if I wasn't making the videos I'd still have this issue of having too many games on the go and wanting to play them all and not having the time to do so.

@bekkasan I always ponder what to do with that Varg's Tavern in Sunlit Tides. My game always places it. Sometimes I do what you did and give it a makeover, but mostly I ignore it and wish I could just delete it. Occasionally I do what I did with my current save for Caroline and Friends video, I did delete it. I put something else there instead but can't remember what at the moment (actually, I think it might be the lot that I used for their house). You did a great job on your makeover of the lot. Are you going to save it to your library so you can use it again elsewhere. In my opinion the original of that lot needs to be made over.

You did a nice makeover of the sims, especially the mailman. I rarely notice the eyebrows but don't use those 'fuzzy worm brows' on sims I make myself. Whenever I think of the mailman in Sunlit Tides I remember playing the household of Heather in my Big Game - her dog always chases the mailman down the street. The mailman just keeps on running down the street and around the corner and vanishes.

Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you managed to watch some of my videos. The IP Bunch is getting close to the end. But I was shocked to discover they have hardly done anything in China yet and there is still more to do in other worlds too. I suppose I'll be making new episodes for that series for most of the rest of this year. I am actually looking forward to it as I played the whole game through ages ago and am using the old Saves (I did SaveAs every time I saved that game and have all the saves.) The original video I recorded when I originally played was terrible. So bad that I can't work out what's going on. Just short shots of various sims doing I have no clue what. So I have to replay it for each video, but having all those old saves means I am keeping to the original story and I can say some unexpected and delightful things are going to happen soon - haven't done the video of it yet - I didn't plan these things to happen but they definitely gave the story a new and unexpected twist.

When I stop making the IP Bunch videos the whole household got incorporated into my Big Game so if you watch other future videos made in the Big Game you'll come across them again. So far only Oscar's Childhood and The McFluff story are in the Big Game - and all the mermaids from the various mermaid videos. I have only recently moved Oscar to the Big Game and The McFluff video I'm currently working on is the first one with them in the Big Game.

There are currently 13 worlds plus the 3 WA worlds in the Big Game and each one is packed full of sims - mostly sims I've made over the years or townie sims that have made it into the group somehow.

I hope you continue to enjoy my videos. I'm a bit worried about my video production for the rest of this year though as it seems my son is determined to take over most of my time. He rang me yesterday and told me he wants me at his house for 6 weeks soon so I can go to his work and work there with him to see how they do things there. That will take me almost 2,000 kilometers from my computer for those 6 weeks.

@Nikkei_Simmer I enjoyed your updates. I always do and often wonder 'how did you do that' - but I don't need to know and if I found out I'd be forced to do it myself and I don't have time for that. I have too many other new ideas screaming at me to do. But keep it up. I'm glad you're having fun.

@King_of_Simcity7 nice university life pictures. I now see some familiar places when you post you sims at university now that I've had my sims there.

@Advarius9001 Nice pictures of you colourful sims. I particularly liked the dark blue wings on one of your fairies. I think he may be Advarius.

Thank you for your comment - and yes - CATS. The McFluff story is all about cats. That's why the name is McFluff - fluffy cats - get it? :) lol It's about witches and other sims too. It's all just for fun.

I thought I recognised a good dash of Katy Perry Sweet Treats in your Rachel pictures. I use things from that stuff pack a lot. I once made a whole roller coaster totally based on that stuff pack. I tried to use everything that came with it and managed to use most of it. And then I recoloured the roller coasters in pink and peppermint just so they'd fit the theme.

Sweet-Treats001.jpg

Sweet-Treats002.jpg

Roller-Coaster-ST-009.jpg

Roller-Coaster-ST-005.jpg

It's in my studio still
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7868246

I thought you had a mermaid fairy when I first saw the pictures of your snorkeling fairy. Very effective and pretty pictures. Actually - Awesome Pictures - is probably more appropriate - I suspect pretty isn't what you're going for. :)

@Silverofdreams30 nice wedding pictures. I like the pink/cream theme of the dresses and general decor.

Thank you for your comment - and they are nice wedding pictures hidden behind that spoiler.

@lisasc360 nice update to your story. I liked seeing Anne Droid and Nathan with the kiddie pool.

@MarinaDPO I'm sorry your game crashed. I tend to save often. I develop this stressful feeling that it's about to crash and save. Sometimes I tell my self not to be silly as there is no reason to save as it isn't going to crash and then it crashes and I wish I had saved so I go off and do something not sim related until I forget enough about all the progress I lost. Once I get over it I don't feel quite so bad about having to start over and next time I start telling myself not to be silly about saving so often I just do it anyway until one day when I think I'll just do this one more thing before I save - and I get another crash and off I go trying to forget about the progress I lost. It's the Sims after all.

@Charlottesmom I just had a closer look at some of your pictures. Made me think of my mixed up relationships in my Big Game. I am having trouble deciding if some of them are half-siblings, or aunts, or both.

@Mikezumi lots of nice pictures from you. I love taking shots of Sunlit Tides - so many great angles and light to go for.

@Fairy_Happy thanks for the feedback. Whenever I see that house of Haley's on that funny little hill it makes me worry it might topple over - but then I remember it's just pixels and is quite safe.

I'm glad you got back to the forums. I hope I don't take up all my computer time this morning on posting here tho as I really need to get my video finished and posted today. I made very little progress over the past few days. I suspect that what I've got recorded will need to be broken into two or three videos. It depends on how much I can cut out. I don't think I recorded all the hours they were reading recipes and skill books - if I did record that then I can cut that lot out and make it a bit shorter.

If you haven't been watching my videos, they are all in series. I have each series in their own playlist on my YouTube Channel. The story develops from Episode 1. But I do try to make each one reasonably stand alone, but do take time to introduce other sims from the world in each video and can't do that for all of them in each video (there are over 700 individual sims last time I counted - I have a spreadsheet) so if you want to know who sims are you see around the world in my videos you might need to go back to earlier episodes. They are all likely to make an appearance, or even a starring role, in any of the videos at any time as I mostly use empty worlds and put my own sims into them. Many of them are closely related to each other as my Big Game has been going for several years now. The McFluff Story and Oscar's Childhood are both now based in my Big Game.

Your Raymond Twins are gorgeous.

Nice toddlers - love their outfits too.

I like the story of you making sims for your mom with her backseat assistance.

@PalmArrow I suppose your Marisella has found out why she's got nausea by now. Nice pictures.

Nice makeover of your new ex-puddin sim. I haven't yet gotten to the point of giving my townies makeovers. I know a lot of my old sims I made years ago and are now in my games are likely to have a lot of pudding in them but I tend to ignore that as I have such variety in most of the other sims a bit of pudding here and there isn't a big deal for me. But I do see your new sim is much more interesting after his makeover. The one thing I do with my townies tho is, if I have them in an active household, I will give them a CC skin. But I tend to leave the pudding intact as that's them. If I marry them to one of my own more interesting looking sims that generally takes care of most of the pudding by the second or third generation.

@meerkattime thank you. I've had that house on the hill in 3 worlds now. I keep working on it. It was mostly an experiment. But fun.

B002.jpg

The part of the building on the left is a huge basement and I think I made it a 5 level basement by taking advantage of the hill and doing a walk in basement (like a foundation) as the first basement and using the basement tool for the 4 basements under it. I didn't put much into the basements yet as I only made it to see if I could. It does give a nice flat area in the hilly lot for the kids playground tho.

I'm glad you like Gertie and her cats. They were the stars of my McFluff Story Generation 0 and will soon be stars of The McFluff Story Generation 1 and for the future generations once I finish the current videos I've recorded and move my couple that make up Generation 1 from Dark Harbor to Hidden Springs.

I rarely post pictures of them, I rarely take screenshots of them, so if you'd like to see more of them there is a whole series of videos in my channel entirely devoted to them. They are all in the McFluff Story Playlist.

The reason I don't take screenshots now is I usually want the screenshot of an interesting thing they are doing and if it's that interesting I want to include it in a video, and if I take a screen shot while recording a video I cut the bit out where I took the screenshot as it interrupts the flow of the video. Since I'm making lots of different video series these days I almost never play a game where I'm not recording it for videos.

@msbeckycat nice updates

@GraceyManor sorry you lost your sims. I see you started you new game with a bang. I'm sure lots of drama will follow.

I don't know what you were trying to do with disguising your alien, but, I wanted an evil alien who could blend in with the human population I made a regular sim and added the Alien DNA to her using Master Controller.

I don't have any screenshots of her, but she's in the earlier episodes of my Oscar's Childhood videos.

@Puddinroy hugs and waves hello to you too. :)

It seems I've got to the end. Now I can stop worrying about that video I should be working on and actually get to work on it.

Happy Simming all. I'll be back eventually.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Oh by the way, this is Quiz (the black dog) and Question (white dog), the dogs owned by the Raymond twins.

47354659302_9656f29fa6_c.jpg

They are named Quiz and Question because they are both clueless so it fits I guess.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited March 2019
    I brought back Carson and Annabeth Lowell as roommates. They want to have five kids. They just got married earlier and tried for their first baby. I don't know what they're having or how many they're going to have for this first pregnancy. He's a Traffic Cop and she's a Substitute Teacher. :)
    32465401237_b939d52af9_o.jpg
    40441998803_f774cf3db6_o.jpg
    32465398297_708faf10c6_o.jpg
    32465396687_f5c84019f6_o.jpg
    33531606278_98727db26c_o.jpg
    32465394997_12f837a81b_o.jpg
    33531605748_c071b9d056_o.jpg
    32465393337_4d3b58afe2_o.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @HillyBeth interesting your couple want lots of babies. Brought back memories of my original game with Oscar and Louise. I made them as individual base game sims when I got this new computer and had only the base game installed. They are each in my studio.

Then I decided to put them together in a game to see what it was like to play base game sims. I found them an hysterically funny couple and after playing them for a while decided I just had to start over with them and put it all on video. Hence Oscar's Childhood videos.

Well, as I played with them in the original game (they haven't met yet in the video) they started having babies. I have NRAAS mods and can have any number of sims in a household. I have previously got the badge for a sim having 15 babies. I never had that many babies in a single household tho. So I decided Oscar and Louise could have the 15 babies - just for fun and to see what would happen. I didn't want to bother with 15 pregnancies so gave Oscar fertility treatment when she was pregnant with the first baby. I was shocked to see that it worked on that first pregnancy and she had triplets.

With NRAAS you can increase the number of babies in a multiple birth to 4 so I did that. She had the 15 babies in 4 pregnancies. triplets followed by 3 sets of quads. Bedlam ensued and I ended up adding some more of my base game only sims to their household to assist as nannies. But I noticed the children either took after Oscar or Louise and I wanted more variety. That's why Oscar and Louise ended up having parents in my videos. Louise has already grown up in the videos and then I decided to give Oscar a childhood too. He's still a child. It's taking a lot longer for him as he's such a fun child to have.

Louise as a teen
    Louise-Teen003.jpg

Oscar as a child fishing with his family
    Fishing002.jpg

Some of their children from the original game - aged up. In the game they were all still babies, toddlers or children. I just aged them up for a sneak peek.

Screenshot-31-2.jpg

Screenshot-29-2.jpg

Screenshot-26-2.jpg

Screenshot-25-2.jpg

I want to somehow merge all 15 of their children from the original game into their family once Oscar and Louise grow up and marry in my video series. But I want them to have more children too since I went to all the trouble to add parents for them and grandparents for their future children. I've got Story Progression set to include grandparent dna in children born to them in future. The pictures of the ya children I've posted here are from before I got the idea to give them grandparents.

Best go and work on my video.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Second part of Tibor´s day:
    Tibor went to a party given by one of his new friends
    VPoOnF5.jpg
    first Tibor and one of the party guest got along quite good, but then he was accused of confusing the whole city and leaving the city! Tibor didn´t thought of leaving, instead he was angry of the person to tell him to leave so he casted a fire charm on this fool! "Don´t ever mess with me!" he the toldthe terrified man afterwards.
    VbPptS0.jpg
    XAB4BfJ.jpg
    AvhsQgk.jpg
    The host came to Tibor and asked what happened and Tibor told him what he did. His friend was relieved that someone had shown to this slimeball where his place was! He told Tibor that half of the town was in fear of this obnoxious guy and his boss and that nobody was brave enough to fight against them. Tibor knew who the boss was and thought that this was the person he wanted to meet desperately! But he also knew that it was too early to take serious action against him, because he was not powerful enough yet!
    Qt4mAYg.jpg
    But as fate would have it, the boss appeared, as a gate-crasher! Tibor´s friend was stiff with fright, and as soon as the boss saw Tibor he began to fight with him!
    whE8jch.jpg
    mbtvCnL.jpg
    When Leo heard his best friend was shouted up he came running to Tibor and helped him! He growled a the sleazebag
    tNO86cL.jpg
    while Tibor tried to calm down the host
    and then Leo peed at his enemy again!
    teb1mcs.jpg
    then he chased the awful person out of the house
    wDMeb0i.jpg
    After this frightful party Tibor decided to go home with Leo and to gain even more knowledge, because after this incident he realized that he had no time to lose! The time to take revenge was almost there! And he could feel that the whole city was in turmoil about the incident!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan, @Puddinroy and @Karritz Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Karritz Always strange seeing familiar Sims in someone else's game lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Since I fell behind on feedback I am starting on the last 2 pages.

@Fairy_Happy
    Thanks! I tried to make the doggie look as out of this world as possible.XD
    Your toddlers revenge story sounds interesting, the characters look great!
    The title makes me think "what kind of mischief" are they gonna be doing XD
    Thanks! His outfit is based off of "Robin" from Batman, so its similar.I hope things work out between Brandon
    and Hannah.

@PalmArrow
    I have a habit of making pudding sims :blush: My sim creating skills are just so-so.
    You did a nice job redoing Johnny! I love her facial expression as well! Congrats on the engagement!
    I love the photo of the wedding cake! looks like a photo you'd see in a magazine.

@Puddinroy
    I did, I lost my old save.

@bekkasan
    I believe this is the dress
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/467--denim-pinafore-dress/id/1356128/
    I love Lorelei's name its so hawaiian like, and her hair is super pretty! Hope she found many seashells.Nothing beats a good massage.

@Karritz
    I know in Sims 4 Aliens can diguise themselves as humans, and I thought they could in sims 3, was gonna make him more alienish in alien form, and a decent looking sim in human form, but since there isn't a disguise option, I had to do what I could with human looking sims.

bottom of pg 3375...
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Zumi made a mad dash to the bathroom shortly after I loaded my save :D
    47375544741_022271fcb7_o.jpg
    Zumi got Kimo up and ready for the day :)
    46460482175_443159f9b9_o.jpg
    Zumi had a craving for spaghetti so that's what the family had for breakfast. Josh can't quite believe what's on his plate! :D
    47375544531_2e448f882a_o.jpg
    Kala had no waking wishes so I sent her to play on the spring rider until the bus came.
    46460481835_7e3d3059c3_o.jpg
    Josh did the gardening.
    46460481635_9c5647a3cd_o.jpg
    Pika's waking wish was to practise MA. I must have just missed him getting a whack to the face from the dummy :D
    47375544161_977b036ae2_o.jpg
    46460481385_109fb7dc9d_o.jpg
    Zumi's waking wish was to play catch with Akamu. I think her regular wishes to play catch with the kids is a hint that she wants a ball of her own :D Josh only rolls general "play a game with" wishes.
    47375544071_28d920270f_o.jpg
    47322701472_4cc33b6660_o.jpg
    Pika leveled up just before the bus came :)
    47375543831_58cc23d213_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3352

@jillbg Thanks :) It's fun playing with my SS and letting her have her wish to be surrounded by family :) It won't be a long-term save and it will end when she has her wish.

@Fairy_Happy Thanks for the lovely comments :) I am using Hawaiian naming theme and I believe Akamu is Hawaiian for Adam :)
    Pika doesn't have the grumpy trait but I suspect none of my kids look "soft" because they all mostly favour Josh.
    Hannah looks so happy on her new drum kit!
    I always have a chuckle when I have a frugal sim who cries constantly over new purchases! :D
    Of course the heat of the moment kiss was accepted! How could it not be? :)
    Sims are bad at blocking the way!
    I wouldn't want a glass door on my bathroom! Not that I get any privacy anyway because my cat will push open any door I close between us :D

@ZhakiraP I hope you have fun with the Ultimate Sim Challege! It looks way too hard for me!
    Your sim is very handsome! Loved seeing his time at uni and his time in SV :) I got a good chuckle about your sim marrying the mail carrier although they didn't get on well! Nathan is a handsome boy! Enjoyed your update thoroughly :)
    Thanks for the nice comments :) I am not fond of my SS's genetics but am having fun playing her nonetheless and am really enjoying the kids :)

@Lucy_Henley Congrats on the adoption of James, now Leo :)
    Birthday cake fires are a pain! I'm glad no-one got hurt!
    Nice update and congrats to Nick on getting his degree :)

@luvdasims55 Thanks :) I love seeing the kids using the toy oven :)

@Kesminlix Yep, as a mother, I can totally relate to "The three moods of motherhood" :D
  • Options
    After gardening, Josh taught Kimo how to walk :)
    40410056573_0c5eb330c8_o.jpg
    40410056343_46aec59210_o.jpg
    40410056093_fa290ba98a_o.jpg
    47375543051_ab0ef38e96_o.jpg
    40410055823_86625200f5_o.jpg
    I let Josh go after Kimo could walk and he found Zumi. Zumi took it to the bedroom :D
    47375542651_6800cdd2a4_o.jpg
    Zumi saw Kimo on the way to the bedroom and rolled a wish to go for a stroll. Josh autonomously recycled the paper while Zumi was heading out :)
    40410055433_a5810164dc_o.jpg
    Zumi got a little tangled in the stroller :D
    47322699942_0832a5220a_o.jpg
    *ouch*
    47375541971_8bcbb97dd5_o.jpg
    She sorted herself out before she had gone far.
    40410054583_e4b8bb63a9_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3353

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :) Once Zumi gets her LTW I will spent more time with Paul and Ian's save :)
    Lovely update :) Congrats to Sean and Luna on their engagement :)

@king_of_simcity7 Darwin is not happy about Anta!
    That was a lot of tension! I guess Darwin and Sarah are no more!

@PalmArrow Thanks for the lovely comments :) It frustrates me taking family shots when there are children because they never look like they are smiling even though they are.

@luvdasims55 Thank you :) Do you only have the three girls or do you have a son or two as well?

@Brandontaylor Wow! 2000 followers sounds unachievable! Good luck Brittany!
    Kate is coming along well with her painting :)
    Fun pic of Brittany and Derek playing frisbee :) I should get my sims some!
    The mascot is a zero slider sim like the IFs are.
    Cute pic of Brittany dressed up as the mascot :)
    I hope Brittany got everything she needed for the challenge achieved in Shang Simla :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I love when my sims learn the foreign songs until they get home and start singing them all the time! :#
    Congrats on winning the sparring match and on finding another star :)
    Congrats on beating her first tournament match!
    I love sims meditating and levitate! My visiting ghosts with the MA skill often do it :)

@Emily4331 Raidou Goto is very cute! :)

@PalmArrow I hope Amelia had a nice visit with her sons :) Very convenient that they live together :)
    That was nice of Amelia to bake cookies :)
    Marisella looks lovely with her birthday makeover :)
  • Options
    I finally got around to putting my Toddler Revenge profiles together

I am going to put them on my Toddler Revenge story thread but I'm going to share them here as well.

2VXQrrR.jpg

4rWp3Ml.jpg

y6yIbor.jpg

q1AtXJr.jpg

5VpjLMK.jpg

CJ0rDtR.jpg

jYW1Arh.jpg

64Mga54.jpg

HQenuap.jpg

MGLa5JC.jpg

Putting those together took longer than it should have. -_-

• Options
    @Karritz Advarius is the Fairy-Witch-Genie with the Dark Blue Dragonfly wings, so yep, that's him. That rollercoaster is a work of bloomin' art!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Pika had no after school classes and got home early.
    47375541551_026c5c5807_o.jpg
    I saw Josh heading to the pool earlier and was surprised to find he was wearing his trunks :D
    47322699072_b11ff89b8f_o.jpg
    Zumi got her notice and I was not happy with her outfit! She is meant to represent ME and should know that shorts or short skirts are not acceptable! Her formal outfit was also a mini skirt! :#:D
    40410053943_2a7e75750e_o.jpg
    47322698712_11be1079af_o.jpg
    Pika asked Josh for help with driving when he finished his homework :) I was worried that the streets were too hilly but he got his licence in one go! :)
    40410053483_f4fcee65a9_o.jpg
    47322698352_fccf21c99b_o.jpg
    Josh and Pika must have been happy that it was over! :D
    40410052983_f7c6c63cc3_o.jpg
    Kala and Akamu got home late because of Scouts.
    47375540071_317e488726_o.jpg
    Pika had a wish to pick Kimo up :) Kimo looked happy about getting attention from his big brother :)
    40410052643_457f0e9e82_o.jpg
    47322697642_cdc9ecdf8f_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3354

@Advarius9001 Cute pic of the kids together :)
    Colourful playroom and hoverbikes!

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the lovely comments :) Yes, genies are very handy when the fridge is empty! :D

@AlexaKry The mailman doesn't look so happy about Leo wanting to play! :D
    Leo IS very protective of Tibor! LOL at his treatment of Tibor's new enemy :D

@MemoriiValentine Nice update on Jocelyn and Daryl's date :) Congrats on the engagement :)

@Fairy_Happy Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I like the fixer-upper car because sims fix it autonomously but their energy takes a hit while doing it.
    Congrats to Hannah and Brandon on getting a double bed :) I love it when my sims wish to woohoo at the same time :) Not that not having the wish stops them :D
    Hannah looks very eager to face her class :)
    I always have a good laugh when my sims face plant all the way through the bowling alley floor! :D
    Hannah looks very happy about her new bass! :)

@Emily4331 Saika is adorable! Poor sad Raidou :( but the pic is so cute! :)
  • Options
    Pika prepared dinner for Kimo :)
    40410052063_7ec6faa0a6_o.jpg
    40410051793_2aef23401b_o.jpg
    47322696562_be16b7a069_o.jpg
    47375538621_2a8dd7f035_o.jpg
    The whole family ate together :)
    47322696322_954de0f83a_o.jpg
    Josh had a few Kimo wishes which he took care of when he got him out of the highchair :)
    47375538141_a21f55504e_o.jpg
    Kala came home with a wish to go for a joy ride :)
    40410050353_0a8873046c_o.jpg
    Akamu's waking wish was to fish. He finally got his wish after dinner :) I sent Pika to keep him company :) Pika rolled Angler on aging up to teen so I am sure he didn't mind ;)
    47375538301_0d926fb2b8_o.jpg
    Josh and Zumi watched the stars :)
    40410049853_fd1605a434_o.jpg
    Kala got her final block table skill point while she kept her baby brother company :) She rolled wishes to become both good and best friends with Kimo while playing. I locked them in but it could take a while.
    47322695142_cf69eedd75_o.jpg
    Pika caught his first salmon :)
    40410049423_54480563c5_o.jpg
    Josh played with Kimo before tucking him in for the night :)
    47322694852_812374a7e2_o.jpg
    Pika and Kala have always been close but I thought it was adorable that he went to her for a hug as soon as he got home from fishing :)
    40410048363_595889977b_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top