Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@GraceyManor It's a really cool outfit, almost looks like something Batman would wear.
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited March 2019
    Okay, I recreated the characters for my Toddlers Revenge story. The recreation of these characters worked out better than I thought. They actually look like they used to.

33523756128_8c9bec9ee6_c.jpg

@GraceyManor Okay, so I guess I have seen it then. I used to have the outfit but I forgot about it.

Imgur isn't working on my internet right now so I can't post my update I was working on.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    While my sims were sleeping, Story Progression notified me that one of the townies started a relationship with a sim called Johnny who was completely unknown to me.
    I zoomed in on Johnny and, just as I suspected, Johnny was a pudding sim the game had sneaked in while I wasn't looking. Well, if you're going to have a relationship and have children, you can't keep your zero sliders, young man!
    Qoi3Sr8.jpg

Marisella practiced bass guitar in the morning. I liked this earnestly emotional face she made.
    X3tPuBy.jpg

After breakfast I sent the family to the Sunflower Eco Café so that Marisella can work on meeting more friends.
    d3MqUd4.jpg

The next stop is the Mediterranean Town House, where Marisella used to live.
    ZWRVHpc.jpg

Marisella announced her pregnancy to her mother Greta Michaels.
    66pyAPk.jpg

George seemed appalled when his mother-in-law's reaction was a thumbs-up!
    xksSslE.jpg

But Greta seemed genuinely happy when she felt her daughter's tummy. (Speaking of her tummy, this cute store top is available as maternity wear but only the part below the waist grows as the pregnancy progresses, so Marisella looks like she's been cut in half at the waist!)
    paRjLvw.jpg

When they returned home, Marisella's back ached so George gave her a massage.
    T0bIiC4.jpg

I had almost forgotten that George and Marisella are not married yet. I was waiting for Leisure Day to have another big party at the beach. Since that is tomorrow, I quickly had George propose to Marisella.
    JrtVuED.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2019
    @Fairy_Happy Thanks! the Flames are under themed patterns. As for the girls teasing him, it's just their way of saying they love him.

Today, I gave Rachel Applebee an en suite of her very own!
    Screenshot-1010.jpg
    No all in one here, she gets a full bathroom, complete with an unbreakable toilet and a ultra lounge bath tub!
    Screenshot-1014.jpg
    'Thank you very much, Llama God!' she said as she blows a kiss towards the camera. Her assets have grown as well.
    Screenshot-1020.jpg
    And she curtseys in her favourite everyday outfit.
    'You're welcome, Rachel!' booms a voice from above.

(Guess who the Llama God is... ;) )
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Fairy_Happy Thanks! I should find that movie and watch it again. Its been years since I've watched it.
    That is a scary thought with that many toddlers running around.

@Brandontaylor Thanks! I like the new cape.

@GraceyManor Looks like an interesting new story. Glad to see that Sally was not injured from the impact and that the martian was not injured severely. Adorable green dog! Cute name Jetsam.

@PalmArrow Love the makeover on Johnny!
    I love George's face with the thumbs up!
    Oh dear, that top is freaky!
    Congrats on the engagement!

@Advarius9001 Congrats on Rachel's news suite of rooms. She looks very happy!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2019
    @bekkasan
    Thanks! =) Had a hard time naming them.

54520457_265566214367638_2642812876103876608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeG0qHx8yuCY-9Hzt5fG03Z6s836dEPM_V9HD16vC_e-hnesa4-v-p2nIZvkigHX1oousqWxKEAViezukz4cul8ZwQ_VTdBkrMdxyeK2Brww0g&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=13b2064c5f2780e523a1138033ed9860&oe=5D0B4F64
    "Stop gawking, its not becoming Sally." The martian said, eyeing her over."Are you still hurt?" "Feeling better, oh your atmosphere, so rich in oxygen.Its like breathing in a big chocolate milk." Sally looked at him confusingly."Hold it, how would a martian know about that?!"."Well since modesty forbids me calling my attention to my superior intellect, I'll confine myself to say that I'm the greatest living authority on the subject of your planet.I've visited here many times."

53918437_265566227700970_5253496828443230208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeHPYVkdryyZLKyWYjgMMFy4rE3ndCb_ZI6KSswwLmKiLjSPjLXQXOGJ1TySHLgDQ410-VRNJa11lDz1yac7GMhwRkuxLtpt3DOgZeNe_Np9OA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=771527bf0fb7874c687110864ff7e5ae&oe=5D17D08C
    "Especially in the last 150 years." "Wait a minute..." Sally interrupted; "How old are you?" "Let's just say I'm approaching the prime of my life."
    "If you been here before,how come there haven't been headlines all over the news?" "As long as I don't wear a sign on my back, saying "I am a martian"; who would ever know?" "And no one you met ever suspected?" The martian looked at her interestingly, "Not even Thomas Jefferson." he continued, "And he was a brilliant man." "You know you earth people are limited, you only use a small portion of your brain, we martians use our entire brains." "I don't believe it." Sally said, looking away." "Trouble is, you're too intelligent to believe it." "Well I've got to tell the news station about this!" Sally jumped up, easily ready to write a report. "I'm sorry, but you can't do that Sally." "But I'm a reporter, I've got to write the story." "Nobody would believe you Sally, Pick up your phone, call your editor, tell him you found a real live living martian." "But its the truth" She said."They wouldn't believe you." "I'll prove it.I'll bring them here and show you to them." She got up to dial her phone."I'll disappear, you know I can do it." "

54257275_265366201054306_1126211017093677056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeEOWLogonqDJVRrpiLBpU8sC6eM6GMrbkFc_FiFv0LFFqj_aj047988ihlqHy116MyFWJeWQeKusC5peETYRf5U8KXAnzCJXMVoaKp-lSKZXA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=ea18ba26b9ad6a36d92ad08332536510&oe=5D1B1A74
    "Is this how a person from another planet thanks someone." She said looking depressed."I may seem ungrateful, but I know what will happen." "Say you did win the bulletin prize, you wouldn't deserve it, and you wouldn't be able to live up to it.You'd be a one day wonder, and you wouldn't want that, would you?"

54278890_265566274367632_9141511669589999616_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeHSAq5jdybEqtaWYuCre8jnzkljcBhIrlnOmCLwXKjdeeh_LlnuLs4Mn0s3r8Mp9-kmkEbT-A0sb56OL0GJ7CrjuwRHjLP-rJTFyGnNLcVp3A&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c62493b9e79ae12431329edf8fab81fa&oe=5D107DC6
    "There is a young man whom you're not very fond of, about to call your phone." Sure enough Sally's phone rang.She didn't answer though, Kaiden was right, she didn't like this gentleman."Thomas." "He's thinking very warm thoughts about you." "How do you know that?" Sally looked over at him. He pointed to his head."You mean you can read minds?" "Unless there's an effort to shut me out, for example I know what you're thinking about the young man...That isn't very nice Sally....hey....you shut me right out.Sally looked away embarrassingly."That's personal!" "Remember Sally, I'm more than human." "If there' something I hate" she said; "Its a smart mouth martian!"

Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @bekkasan.
    Thank you! The floor tiles are base game, and the wall tiles are Katy Perry's Sweet Treats.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow, @Silverofdreams30, @Brandontaylor, @emorrill, @lisasc360 and @Fairy_Happy Thanks for the comments :smile: Sorry if anyone else commented and lost track of who tagged me as I was busy last night and not happy with the BBC today so my mind is elsewhere!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited March 2019
    Supersim Update

wGECzWS.jpg?1
    Kora stayed up late working on her commissioned artwork. She'd be getting a tidy sum from the painting, even though the family didn't need money that bad.

tmIlcyy.jpg?1
    Jon also stayed up late as he was reviewing data for his report to the Science Council.

5KtA5yR.jpg?1
    ySHgofJ.jpg?1
    If Jon would have been outside with his wife, he would have seen that the sky had lit up with meteors. Argonians all over the city watched in panic as the meteors pounded the city. Luckily no one was killed on the ground and no buildings were hit.

v5Twu2f.jpg?1
    Kora rushed into the house where she found Jon in the bedroom.
    Jon: What's wrong, Kora?
    Kora: Oh Jon, it was horrible. I was painting when I saw this terrible flash in the sky! All of a sudden, meteors came down from the sky. One even landed in the park.
    Jon: Oh no, I need to go investigate. The Ruling Council will need a report on the impact to the environment.
    Kora: Please be careful, Jon!

aUaUvc5.jpg?1
    So Jon-Il went around Oasis Landing and scanned areas hit by the meteors. He took Kela with him as she had more capabilities and could process the data faster. Luckily, the impact on the environment was marginal.

That night, reports came in that Jon's fellow Argonian scientist, Max-Er*, had set off bombs on the second Argonian moon Sethger*. The chain reaction caused the moon to split down to it's core, exploding the moon into tiny pieces and killing everyone that was living on the moon.

JZuerSw.jpg?1
    The next morning, Jon waited out front of his house. His friend, General Lu-Azod, had come to talk to Jon about the Sethger Incident.
    Azod: Greetings, Jon-Il. I wish we were meeting under better circumstances.
    Jon: I agree, my old friend. Please, come inside.

HDRN6B9.jpg?1
    Azod: The reason I am here is obviously due to the destruction of Sethger. The Ruling Council requests that you come to the trial.

0VOszi0.jpg?1
    Jon: What good will I do? I am not a law maker and have no say over anything.

yIRekir.jpg?1
    Azod: You will in this case. You are the head of the Science Council and have access to important files. You can also give insight into how Max-Er could cause 5,000,000 deaths as well as the fact that you created the Ghost Zone* projector. You do realized Max-Er will probably be sent there?
    Jon: Yes, I realize that. There are times that I wish I had not discovered the Ghost Zone.
    Azod: Just be there at the time appointed. I'm sure Max-Er will be found guilty.

8fsMFxL.jpg?1
    When Azod left, he wasn't very happy. How could the Ruling Council allow an Argonian like Max-Er on the moon? He was not a very stable person and was almost like Jon-Il if Jon had no morals. Azod wondered if something should be done about the Council.

But little did anyone know, the lights from Sethger's destruction caught the attention of a being that would change the universe forever.

***Sethger = Wethgor
    Max-Er = Dax-Ur
    Ghost Zone = Phantom Zone

In Superman comics, Dax-Ur caused the destruction of Wethgor which killed many civilians living on that moon. As Jor-El had recently discovered the Phantom Zone, Dax was sent there as punishment. Many other criminals on Krypton were sent to the Zone as well over a short period of time. In the Phantom Zone, you are basically like a phantom and don't have a physical body.

EDIT: Made the total number of casualties from Sethgers destruction significantly higher after some refreshers on Superman mythos.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
    @Brandontaylor
    Oh, you're doing a sci-fi type of story as well! Love Jons outfit!
    Hope there wasn't too much impact to the environment.Oh, I wonder what being that is.:O cliff hanger!

Page 3374, continued

@Fairy_Happy Your characters look nice!

@PalmArrow Johnny looks better.
    Marisella seems to be having fun.
    Her parents are probably happy to be grandparents soon.
    Congrats on the proposal and great update!

@Advarius9001 Great update!
    You ;)

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    Thanks. I wanted one without any design on it.

@GraceyManor Wow, the Martian is getting up there then. It's kind of neat that Martians look like humans for the most part.
    He's right, Sally. No one will believe it unless the Martian wants them to.
    So his name is Kaiden, then? Great name!
    Great update, as well!

Yep, it is sort of based on Superman but with my own twist on some parts of it.
    Thanks, I like using those outfits for sci-fi stories.
    Mainly just craters in the ground. Argon has a pretty strong force field around it but some things can get through anyway.
    A very bad one. The being will cause issues that Argon can't (or won't) fix.

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

***I'll probably be on for an another hour or two until lunch, then won't be on until after my great grandma's visitation.

Oh, by the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
    edited March 2019
    @Brandontaylor I was gonna have him look more alien like with a human disguise but apparently sims 3 aliens can’t disguise themselves that’s sims 4.thanks! The name comes from Mass Effect 1

@GraceyManor Yeah, I wish we had that option in Sims 3 as it is fun in Sims 4. Luckily my aliens, the Argonians (or Kryptonians since it is a Superman type story) look like humans already anyway. One alien I need though may require some special cc sliders to make.
    You're welcome!
    @king_of_simcity7 "Is Warren watching them" - the answer to that one is obvious! :smiley:

@bekkasan , it's so nice to see Dwight and Lorelei again! And yay, they had hearts at first sight!

@msbeckycat , that's a cute toddler!

@Brandontaylor , Jon-Il looks majestic in that cape!
    My knowledge about Superman's backstory is very, very vague so I'm learning about it as I'm reading your story.

@GraceyManor , your Martian has an awesome outfit and a cute pet! Also, he is very familiar with sci-fi cliches from Earth for a Martian! :smiley:
    Sally's denim dress is very pretty!

@Fairy_Happy , the toddlers look cute. Should I be scared of them? :smiley:

@Advarius9001 , earthquakes are one of my favourite things about the firefighter career.

@Silverofdreams30 , lovely wedding pictures! And it's a good idea to take a wedding selfie, I've never done that!

@PalmArrow Thanks! He really needed it since it will become important later on
    I'm taking parts of the story I like and trying to incorporate them, with a few twists. Superman's origin story gets rebooted so much in comics but the basic set up is the same. I also want to include the real names of my characters for those who don't know the story well.
    Thanks for the comments!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow I might have to do another Warren story soon :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    On the morning of Leisure Day, Marisella's baby bump was very visible.
    KEAgLiX.jpg

There was no time to waste - George made a call to organise the wedding party immediately after breakfast. Like George's recent birthday party, it will be at the beach - the best possible venue in the summer.
    ZEKlqj1.jpg

A cake covered in rose petals was placed on one of the tables.
    Gy1HzW1.jpg

The extended family started arriving. Like all extended family gatherings in the sims and in real life, some of the guests were judgemental about the others' choice of clothes.
    h1VGxvD.jpg

And someone always has to have hearts for the bride. Keep your hearts to yourself, cousin Stewart!
    CQevjRr.jpg

This is cousin Remmy, who has commissioned her biography from George. She has just aged up to YA overnight.
    U7JTgZt.jpg

Some of the guests felt the call of the sun and the ocean, and couldn't resist changing from their formalwear into their swimwear. This caused some of the others to heckle them.
    lq7XcWU.jpg

Thankfully, when George and Marisella started exchanging vows and rings, everyone focused on them.
    Nl9VJlg.jpg

iKBILsS.jpg

rGyzkN9.jpg

EfHyqqw.jpg
    After the wedding, everyone went straight for the cake!
    u0E06y1.jpg

While George and Marisella were eating their slices of cake, I heard an evil, maniacal laugh from the crowd of guests.
    8Bpkf1e.jpg

Apparently, cousin Remmy is evil!
    yHi2VP5.jpg

It was a hot day, and Amelia and several guests went for a swim after the cake. Uncle Neville didn't even bother to change into his swimwear!
    RVAlyM1.jpg

Suddenly, the bride screamed and clutched her stomach. the baby is coming!
    qbknOmo.jpg

Everyone started panicking.
    XK6egZI.jpg

George and Marisella drove to the hospital. I thought the guests would be offended that the hosts left the party before them, but they weren't - the party turned out to be awesome. And Marisella gave birth to a girl called Evangeline (which is awesome - I always want girls but my sims usually have boys.)
    vN2so3Q.jpg

I9Hk9tQ.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited March 2019
    I took a break from the forums today,
    back tomorrow with feedback.

@PalmArrow thanks it was hard to find alien/sci-go clothing I honestly would have made him more alien like with antennAs and such but couldn’t find any, but like he said he knows earth pretty well lol
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@king_of_simcity7 Party! Food! Warren spying on girls! Fun times! :)

@GraceyManor I have a feeling it could be interesting having a martian around that can discern others thoughts.....especially to a reporter. I love the denim jumper! Do you remember where you got it? I remember watching a show when I was a kid called 'My Favorite Martian' that was a comedy. Showing my age here....but I think most of y'all know I'm old! :lol:

@msbeckycat Such an adorable little girl. He's a good Daddy.

@Brandontaylor Oh my, they were lucky with the meteors, but not so lucky with the destruction of the moon and so many casualties! How sad.

@PalmArrow Thanks! I was happy to see the hearts since they don't have much in common.
    Beautiful wedding and from that belly it must be just in time or perhaps she is having twins! :smiley:
    I see the next update. What an exciting end to the wedding. Such a beautiful name for the little girl too. Congrats!
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @PalmArrow: Awesome wedding pictures. Giggles that cousin Remmy is evil. Yay baby, Evangeline is adorable.

@Silverofdreams30: Have fun

@CravenLestat: Awesome patterns and I like the sim girls you have made.

@Fairy_Happy: I like your toddlers.

@msbeckycat: Need to read your story.

@lisasc360: Cute update of your simself family. Nathan is such an adorable toddler.

@emorill: Hugs and waves hello

@Charlottesmom: Hugs and waves hello

@lanyln: Hugs and waves hello

@Brandontaylor: Are you still playing with your ultimatime sim? Or did you start another new story? Also Happy Birthday

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hugs and waves hello

@bekkasan: Need to read your newest update. Hugs

@GraceyManor: Did you start a new story too?

@king_of_simcity7: I don't trust Warren!

@Advarius9001: I like your colorful sims!

@Mikezumi: Awesome updates. Ouch through the head! Giggles

@Karritz: Hugs and waves hello

@meerkattime: Hugs and waves hello

@Dancingstar: Welcome to the thread. Will read your update in awhile.

@all: Sorry if I missed anybody. Thanks for letting me read and comment on your stories/pictures/videos. I'm still working on my new sim family. :)

:) Smile!

@bekkasan I watch my favorite Martian! That’s where I got my story idea from.I will try and find the dress when I get off work aim not 100 percent sure where Igot it, I don’t remember installing it lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top