Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @TadOlson: lol that'strue, when you play the story progression longer you'll see your sims dating with x, y and z and break with them
    as quickly as fire, that's drama , drama and drama. It could be funny for some kind of players who manages legalicies, challenges or any other romantic gameplays.
    That doesn't suit for everybody I agree.
    @plushtrap_107I play sometimes sims 4 to paint the town red , to change my mind. I know there is no cas colourwheels except for pets but
    that's alright the choice, I am use to with the sims 2.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Did somebody say makeover, @CravenLestat ?
    rnZuCPP.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Emily4331 What do you know about giving a ma........................................

ke............

oh....

boy

7iFab7h.gif
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hey friends! :mrgreen:

Not sure if I'll be able to catch up with feedback now, but as you know I always read and send out L&A's. :kissing_heart: You all are awesome! :star:

Allow me now to present to you......

The next chapter in Sam's story. :blush:
    (I really dislike breaking my chapters up, but it's too long for one post. :lol: The second part will follow shortly after. ;) )
    Enjoy! <3

The Remingtons
    Part 4 - Part 1

Later that afternoon, Sam sent Jasper a text message from Eileen's phone asking him if they could go out to dinner alone and discuss some things. Jasper happily obliged, thinking this was a more formal apology from his wife, but little did he know what was coming for him and it pained Sam to the core.

After getting dressed for the occasion, Sam stood before the tall mirror in the bedroom and frowned deeply, deploring what he was about to do in concern for Jasper's reaction and how it would affect his mental health.

Ch-61-104.jpg

Yet there were no other options and he had to remember it was the right thing to do. He had to assure Eileen's subconscious that it was going to be ok and he had to have faith in God that no matter what happened, all would be made right and he could leap out of here with the satisfaction of knowing this family would continue to thrive in peace and prosperity.

He whispered a silent prayer, as his limbs trembled slightly.

During the middle of it, Gushie appeared.

"Hey Sam," he greeted.
    Sam quickly ended the prayer and pulled himself together. "Hey...Gushie." He sniffed, pulling the dress down to straighten it out. Gushie was about to ask if the great Doctor was feeling alright, but Sam asked, "How do I look?"
    Gushie studied the outfit through the mirror. "Hmm. Not bad," he replied stroking his mustache, "however I can't help thinking that shade of pink is not quite Eileen's color."
    Sam turned his body to the side and said, "Perhaps that's why Eileen has this same dress in red in the closet too. She may have thought the same thing."
    "Oh yes go with Red!" Gushie exclaimed. "That color will go much better with her complexion and really knock Jasper's socks off!"

Sam shot an unamused glance at Gushie and frankly said, "I'm not trying to impress Jasper tonight Gushie. I'm going to come clean with some information that will most likely destroy his life..." He whipped the dress off over his head and headed for the closet. He didn't want to wear pink anyway.
    "Oh come on now," Gushie called, "don't think like that. You go into this with a negative attitude then it's going to make the whole situation worse." He paused for a moment. "Just try to be hopeful and...share what's in your heart."
    "But that's just the thing Gushie," Sam started, coming out of the closet while pulling the red dress over his head. "Eileen's heart has obviously turned to Hal now. What if her emotions resurface and I can't come clean to Jasper? Her mind has had a very strong hold upon mine!"
    "Sam...you know where all those 'What if' questions are really coming from," Gushie reminded him, "so stop it!" Sam looked upon him in surprise at his unusual boldness. "Besides I have some information that might restore your faith a bit."
    "Oh?" Sam asked with a hopeful look.

Both standing before the mirror now, Gushie couldn't help making the comment first, "Yeah, red is a much better color on her."
    "Agreed."

Ch-61-105.jpg

"So," Gushie began, "With Ziggy out of commission because of whatever interference is out there, Verbeena turned to Eileen to try and gain some more helpful information."
    Sam nodded.
    "She asked Eileen if she truly wanted to leave Jasper for Hal and...you should listen to her response." He pulled out the Handlink, held it to Sam's view, and pressed a button. On the screen it showed an overhead view of Verbeena speaking with Eileen in the Imaging Chamber. There was some static on the video, but the audio was clear.

Eileen: *Replying* I really don't. I love him deeply. But his mental status worries me to no end. We're always living on edge. If only there were a way for him to get treatment without being institutionalized; to not be looked upon as a burden to society. Like the way you've treated me here.
    *Verbeena nodded happily*
    Eileen: When Hal offered me and the kids security, after I foolishly shared my deepest secrets with him, it just felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders and I could breathe again, you know!? I want to be free from that constant worry!
    Verbeena: Understandable. I can honestly say I would've felt the same in your shoes. However, you barely know Hal correct?
    Eileen: *hesitating* Yes.
    Verbeena: So how can you be sure he is sincere in his offer? What does he have to gain from all this? Have you considered that?
    Eileen: *fear and awareness settling in*
    Verbeena: And what might happen to Jasper if you leave him? And how would the kids feel about it?
    Eileen: Oh G**! *burying her face into her hands* I don't know! I thought it would be the right thing to do, but now...I just don't know. *sobbing* I'm so scared! I just want us to be ok! Please! *looking up at Verbeena* Tell me after all this everything will be OK!"

Verbeena rubbed Eileen's shaking shoulders in consolation and signaled with her finger to end the recording.

Sam and Gushie stared at each other for a moment, each at a loss for words. Feeling Eileen's cry and plea for help surging through the cosmos and piercing their hearts.

Gushie spoke first. "Sam...you're here to make it all ok for the Remingtons."

Sam nodded, a tear streaming down his cheek.

"Jasper dies if you don't do this," Gushie went on, "and even if he feels like dying when you reveal the truth, you can stop him from killing himself! Convince him that together, the two of you can deal with Hal. Their minds may be broken, but they sure as h*** know how to hide it from the world and if they can do that...then they can find a way to show that if Hal tries to expose them, HE'S the liar!"

Ch-61-107.jpg

Sam chuckled for a second. "Wow. You're absolutely right Gushie."
    "D*** straight I am!"

They laughed for a moment together, Gushie thinking it was about time he got some recognition around here. "No go and do this!" he cheered Sam on and with that he pulled out the Handlink again and opened the chamber door. "I've got a few loose ends to tie up so--"
    "Wait!" Sam called.
    Gushie turned his head to the side. "Yes?"

Ch-61-108.jpg

"Thank you for sharing that with me Gushie, and for the encouragement," he said, "it really felt as if you were Al just there."
    The hologram fully turned to face Sam now. "I think that's the nicest compliment you've ever given me Doctor Beckett. Thank you."

Sam nodded. "So...how is Al?"
    "He's home now. Still recovering."
    "Good," Sam said with relief in his eyes. "Will he be popping in anytime during this leap?"
    Gushie sighed, placing his hands in his pockets. "If it were up to him, yes, but...Beth is making him sit this one out. She's adamant about him taking it easy."
    Sam cracked a smile. "Someone's gotta keep him in line I guess. She's a good woman for him."
    "That she is."
    "And as much as it disappoints me that she's keeping him away," Sam admitted, "she's the one who really knows what's best for him so...I need to respect that."
    "I just might tell her you said that Doctor." He winked.
    Sam blushed. "Tell Al I said Hi too and...I miss him. I'm glad he's ok."
    "Will do Sir."
    "And Gushie," Sam stopped again. "I'm going to need you back here during the whole date tonight ok. Who knows what's going to go down."
    "I got your back," Gushie winked again. "Like I said I need to tie up some loose ends and familiarize myself a little more with the Handlink. We'll be prepared Sam...you have my word."

Sam trusted that and finally sent Gushie on his way.

Glancing back into the mirror again, his heart immediately went back to Eileen's, picturing the look of turmoil on her face as he said, "I'll save your family Eileen. No matter how hard it will be or how long it takes...I won't let you down!"

Within an hours time, Cody and Kirsten returned home from school and Sam handed Cody money for a pizza as he informed them he and their dad would be going out for another date tonight. Of course that meant Cody was being left in charge again, much to Kirsten's disappointment, but Sam told her it was very important and there wasn't any time to find another babysitter.

When Jasper returned home he was talking to himself upon walking through the door. Sam raised an eyebrow and simply shook his head from the other room, unable to make out whatever he was saying.

As he went out into the family room to meet Jasper, the husband eyed his wife fondly. "Ah, my dear Eileen," he greeted. "You look lovely."

Ch-61-109.jpg

Sam pretended to blush. "Thank you," he said, then released a deep breath. "So, you ready to go to dinner?"
    "Yes! I'm starving!" He instantly pulled out his keys again and headed for the door.
    "Uh...I didn't mean right this second," Sam said, "Don't you want to wash up, and change or something?"
    "Oh I already changed at work," Jasper informed. "Remember I was wearing my orange shirt when I left this morning? Yeah...I accidentally spilled coffee all over it so I grabbed my backup clothes from the trunk."
    Ok...then. "Wow. I'm glad you're prepared for instances like that," he said, meeting Jasper by the door now.
    "Well yeah," Jasper exclaimed, "remember the time I sat a little too close to the wall heater in my office and my shirt caught fire?"
    Sam's eyes widened.
    "Ever since then..."

After a few seconds of silence, Jasper yelled to the children upstairs, "KIDS, WE'RE LEAVING!"

Ohhhh boy... Sam sighed. Here is goes. You can do this Sam. Lord help me. And make Gushie show up in time!

Jasper seemed quite chipper to Sam, speaking rapidly about his great day at work, not seeming to get a breath in edgewise, the whole way over to the restaurant. And all Sam could do was sit there in silence, barely listening, trying to play out a few scenarios in his mind of how he was going to break the affair to Jasper.

Ch-61-111.jpg

Looking out the window his eyes took notice of the setting sun, bringing with it a fiery orange sky with pink rays shooting upward. He couldn't help thinking of how symbolic that seemed. Was the sun about to set on Jasper and Eileen's marriage, or would this revelation prepare the way for a shining bright future of trust and devotion for the struggling couple? He could only hope it was the latter.

Jasper opened the car door for Sam again once they parked, and opened the door for him upon entering the restaurant. He truly is a good man, he thought. These simple acts alone should tell Eileen just how lucky she is, regardless. Being a gentleman was unfortunately becoming a lost art in the world anymore.

As the couple took their seats, they skimmed through the menu a bit while waiting for the waitress to return with their drinks.

Ch-61-112.jpg

"Their spaghetti is crazy delicious here," Jasper spoke, but then replied to himself in a slightly higher pitched voice, "but who goes to a restaurant to order spaghetti!?"
    Sam lowered the menu and eyeballed him curiously. That was when the waitress returned with the drinks.

"Are you two ready to order?" she asked.
    Jasper shot an asking glance at Sam and he nodded. "Yes! I certainly won't be ordering spaghetti," he informed in that higher pitched voice still. "I'll go for the Avocado Burger entree. Extra onions please and hold the tomato."
    "Mmm, hmm," the waitress jotted, then turned to Sam. "And you ma'am?"
    "Oh, uh," Sam stammered, taking a quick glance at the menu again. "I'll have...the Chicken Caesar Salad." I bet that's what Eileen would order.

Ch-61-113.jpg

"Alrighty," the waitress said, "I'll be back when your order is ready." And with that she spun on her heel and disappeared around the corner towards the kitchen area.

Jasper shot an unusual look at Sam and it made him feel uncomfortable. "What?"
    "You ordered a salad at this fine restaurant?" Jasper asked.
    Sam shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not really that hungry."
    "Really babe? You could honestly use a burger right now."
    "Excuse me!?"
    "S**t!" Jasper hissed, accidentally knocking his glass over. "I'm so sorry Eileen! I didn't mean that. I really didn't." He tried sopping up the water with his single napkin and Sam took notice of his hands trembling.

"Jasper," he softly addressed, resting his hand upon one of his. "Are you alright?"
    "No!" he sharply responded, quietly. "I'm feeling...loopy again."

Ch-61-114.jpg

"Just relax," Sam hushed, glancing around. "Take some deep breaths and, here, drink my water." He handed Jasper his full glass.
    Surprisingly Jasper did just as he said, chugging it all down, while the waitress took notice of the spill and came with paper towels to clean it up and a new glass of water.

Once all was cleaned up their order was ready.

"Here ya go," the waitress said, placing the plates in front of them. "Enjoy! If you need anything, please let me know."
    "Thank you," Sam said.
    "Allllright!" Jasper expressed happily, seeming to forget his previous mental state. "Time to dive into this baby!"

Ch-61-117.jpg

As they ate, Sam tried to ease Jasper's mind a bit by asking him about the progress of his prototype rifle, how things were going at work, and the kids. Jasper seemed to switch back to a normal mental state...at least as normal as it could be for him.

Ch-61-118.jpg

Just as they were finishing their meals, Gushie made his appearance. Naturally Sam could only shoot him a look of acknowledgement, but when Jasper informed him he needed to use the restroom, Sam felt relieved.

With Jasper out of the way, Sam took a look around to make sure no one was watching and whispered, "Nice of you to join us Gushie."
    "Sorry," Gushie whispered back. "I got caught up on the phone with Al."
    "You don't have to whisper Gushie...no one can hear you."
    "Oh. Right. Well anyway, did you break the news to Jasper yet?"
    "No."
    "Why not!?"
    "It...wasn't the right moment. He was acting strangely and the man just needed some fluids, food in his belly, and a good, happy chat to prepare him mentally for what I'm about to reveal. I didn't want to add insult to injury."
    "I see."

Jasper emerged from the bathroom.

"Ok, don't you go anywhere Gushie you hear me!?" Sam quickly ordered. "Stay here until I say you can go!"
    "Alright, alright."

"Oof," Jasper expressed, sitting back down again. "I think I'm ready to go."
    Sam closed his eyes as his heart began beating faster. "Not yet," he said. "There's something I need to tell you Jasper."

Ch-61-115.jpg

Taking notice of the grave expression Sam really wasn't trying to show on his face, Jasper frowned and said, "Ok. Did I do something wrong again?"
    Gushie gulped as he watched.
    "No," Sam assured, reaching out to take his hand again. "It's not you this time...it's me."
    Jasper stared at his wife inquisitively.

Sam cleared his throat as he released his hand from Jasper's and held it firmly in his lap with the other. "I'm sure you've noticed I've been acting a bit...reserved lately?"
    Jasper nodded. "A little bit."
    "Well," Sam gulped, "there's a reason for that and...it's eating me up inside Jasper, and I can't keep it contained any longer."
    "What is it?" Jasper lovingly inquired, feeling his own heart pounding.
    "I feel horrible Jasper...I never meant for this to happen," Sam said, tears welling up. "But it did and...I can't take it back. I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."
    "You're scaring me Eileen, WHAT is it!?"
    Gushie began biting at his nails.

Sam then proceeded to tell Jasper the entire story, as gently as he could, tears sprinkling down upon his lap all the while. Eileen's emotions once again had a strong hold upon him now; his heart was truly breaking telling this man the truth, when he himself wasn't responsible.

Ch-61-116.jpg

Throughout the whole thing, Jasper just hung his head low, staring down at his hands, unable to speak. The hurt from this confession gradually began to pierce his soul to the core, notably his heart. He could almost feel the blood draining from his body with this wound and his face grew pale.

"So," Sam concluded, "Even though I gave Hal the boot I'm afraid of what he might say...to the public."
    Gushie took notice of Jasper flinching upon hearing that.
    "Jasper please," Sam started to beg, reaching for the man's hand again, but he whooshed it away. "I can even begin to express how sick I feel for doing this. I am deeply, deeply sorry. I screwed up! I wasn't in my right mind and...I want you to know that I truly want to be with you! 'Til death do us part. I never want to leave you! I kicked Hal to the curb and that's gotta count for something right?"
    Jasper simply pursed his lips.
    "Jasper please talk to me."
    "There's nothing to say," he said while refusing to meet Sam's gaze.
    "You have every right to feel hurt and--"
    "Yes. I DO!"
    "And I am begging for your forgiveness! But pretty soon here we need to put this aside and come up with a plan on how to deal with Hal if he causes trouble!"
    "I really don't want to talk about this anymore Eileen," Jasper said, scooting his chair back as if to leave.
    Sam instantly began to stand up himself.

Ch-61-119.jpg

"Jasper wait!" Sam stopped. "Where are you going?"
    "I dunno," Jasper mumbled, scooting his chair in. "Anywhere but here."
    "You can't just leave your wife here dummy!" Gushie shouted, but shut his mouth when Sam shot him a look.
    "Honey please," Sam addressed Jasper, "let's just head home, talk some more, and figure this all out. Please?"

Ch-61-120.jpg

"I need to get away Eileen," Jasper said, almost zombie-like. He turned for the exit doors.
    "Sam stop him!" Gushie cried.
    "Jasper!"

But just then Jasper's phone rang and he promptly answered it.

"Hello?"
    "Dad!" Cody cried on the other line.
    "Cody?" Jasper asked, a different set of emotions rising to the surface. "Are you ok? What's wrong?"
    Sam and Gushie listened intently with worry.
    "Dad, this man is--" There were some muffled sounds.
    "Cody!?"

Ch-61-121.jpg

Another voice then spoke on the line. "Hello Jasper."
    A lump formed in Jasper's throat. "Who is this?" he demanded. "Hal?"
    "No matter," came the reply. "Why don't you get your sorry a** over here before something happens to your kids." There was a click.
    "No!"
    "What is it!?" Sam asked, coming closer.
    Jasper shook and began to stutter in panic. "I think...H-Hal...has the...k-kids."
    Sam's eyes widened.
    "H-He...might...k-kill them!"

In an instant Sam shot a piecing, ordering glance at Gushie and then bolt out of the restaurant.

"LARSON, CENTER ME ON HAL!" Gushie shouted, then disappeared.

"Eileen wait for me!" Jasper called back to his rushing wife.

Ch-61-122.jpg

"You sure it was Hal?" Sam asked Jasper, before realizing it was a stupid question.
    "No!" came the sharp reply. "I don't know what he sounds like! I just assumed..."
    Right. Sam squeezed his eyes shut as they both got into the car. He put himself in the driver's seat. "I'm going to fix this Jasper," he declared, starting the car and throwing it into gear, "even if I die trying!" And he meant it.

Jasper stared at his wife with a look of shock, as they pulled away from the restaurant and sped on down the road towards home.

:worried:

Edit: Oh for goodness sake TYPOS! :grimace:
    Post edited by emorrill on
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill Am still reading but want to commend you on your timing catching the meal delivery sparkles :blush: so pretty and shiny.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @emorrill Am still reading but want to commend you on your timing catching the meal delivery sparkles :blush: so pretty and shiny.

@CravenLestat Why thank you my friend. :blush:

I will admit I was kinda frustrated the sparkles showed up because I thought, "Dangit! Now it doesn't look realistic!" :lol:
    But your comment makes me feel better about it so thanks. <3

And thank you for reading. :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited October 2018
    All right ladies and gents! Holly Halloween says hi!

Before: EoQ0nY2.jpg
    Holly Halloween was made by @CravenLestat.

After:

1kY68Mw.jpg

Everyday

0wiFWmP.jpg

Formal

RdOiMfR.jpg

Atheltic

Sleepwear
    fPprnlq.jpg

Swimwear
    jCCoqAm.jpg

Snow wear
    7Jckdoo.jpg

@CravenLestat: I had a blast making Holly Halloween over! :)

@All: I will hopefully get some feedback later today or tomorrow! :)

P.S. Fixed it
    Post edited by Puddinroy on
    :) Smile!

• Options
    :D@Puddinroy

9CCrG2Z.gif

Admitted that you got me.

:D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

@lisasc360 Thanks for the birthday thoughts. :) It was nice, my son brought us dinner and stayed and visited for a bit. Then a sweet little girl sent me texts showing me pics of her dog and assorted other critters that made me smile and laugh as we chatted.

@Springfairy556 I sure hope she can stick to the agreement. Her new gown is very Queenly. I like it. She laid a whooper of a kiss on him! :love:

@Auroraskies Thanks for the birthday wishes and sweet comments. :)

@Silverofdreams30 Cassie is very pretty and such a cute kitty! Look forward to seeing them.
    What a pretty world and the house is so cute. :) Love having a witch area in my houses.

@Jazzypoo Thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

@CravenLestat Awww, I found your secret message! Thank you! :)

@plushtrap_107 Thanks so much for the comments on Holly and the birthday wishes. :) I'm glad you are better and have something that is helping you relax. I have Animal Crossing, but have never played it.

@HillyBeth Nice pics of the dueling witches.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments and the birthday wishes. Yes, they are still enjoying things even if bittersweet.
    Great looking garden!

@Emily4331 Wow!

@emorrill lol....pink is definitely not Sam's best color. Red looks great though even if it is sparkly red! :wink:
    Gushie was great! He pumped Sam up when he needed it and brought the information from Eileen that really helped Sam focus better.
    That was super of Sam to let Gushie know that he did a good job.
    Jasper is just a wee bit awkward!
    Hmm, Is Jasper multiple personality? With the two voices just wondering.
    That was a hard conversation to have with him. I felt sorry for Jasper having to hear about it and poor Sam having to relate it. It must be very difficult to write as well. You did an awesome job. I could feel the pain on both sides and I want to smack Eileen around for being unfaithful, but, also kinda understand she was having issues herself and dealt with them in a very bad way. I dunno, forgiveness is such a big thing and does she deserve to be forgiven? sigh.
    Jasper must need some time to think about things, but doesn't sound as if he is going to get it.
    Oh no....the kids. That Hal is up to no good!
    At least they are united in their efforts to save the kids.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Mikezumi
    --She looks great! she kind of looks a little shy, but super cute! love it.

@Jazzypoo
    --Thank you.I inspired that look by princess fiona from shrek.XD

@emorrill
    --Not sure yet, but it sure does seem that way doesn't it.
    --I understand.Its hard keeping up here.XD That's why I started a thread as well.
    --Sounds like a lot of drama about to wake in your game.:o I worry about Jasper.

@coco
    --nice update on holly! omg everyone is doing some fantastic transformations.

@bekkasan
    --I know right? I get that she wants space.I know for sure I do.I tend to clam up and hide from my boyfriend when I want me time.XD
    I tell him just give me some space, we'll talk later lol.
    --I hope so otherwise William may not be so forgiving next time.

@Silverofdreams30
    --lots of people aren't thrilled with Claire atm.XD
    Thank you for the lovely feedback.
    --Northernly is a very pretty world.I have it installed, but yet to play it.

@meerkattime
    --She is frustrated.She told him that she wasn't ready to be Queen, but she felt he kind of forced into it.
    so she's unfairly venting her frustrations.

@HillyBeth
    --Makes me think of a wizard duel from harry potter!

@MoonandStars83
    --Hmm, could be an interesting plot twist there.Hehe.XD
    --Nice looking garden! Which mod are you speaking of?

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan I hope that you had a good birthday :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Rafe and Autumn's Story
    Kissing Cobra's

Shea showers and changes after her long soak in the hot tub. She heads upstairs to check on Seth. He is up and getting ready to sit down at his desk. She hugs him tightly and offers to fix him lunch. He is not hungry, but does manage to eat a light lunch to please her. He asks Shea to let Rafe know that he is going to town to see what he can find about the families from the list.
    43682301530_8dbfb2e354_b.jpg
    30558899067_4634c3cbed_b.jpg

Seth starts at the market and chats with one of the merchants. This merchant seems to know everyone and all the gossip anytime he has been in her shop. She has told him many stories and rumors about the townsfolk. Some things he would have preferred not to know. He knows she will be the one to start with. He reads the names off to her and she recognizes two of the names. One is the town elder that was reluctant to help in the first instance and the other is the Kamel family name. Seth has met one of the sons of the Kamel house and will try to find him.
    45383450202_50e16ac352_b.jpg

Seth finds the elder chatting in the market and waits until he is done with his conversation and introduces himself. He explains what happened and what he would like to know. The elder is very sorry about what happened to Seth. He recommends that Seth tame a cobra. "It does not take long to tame a cobra. You must be patient and learn the music and the cobra will learn to trust you as the music tames him. The cobra will give you his special kiss and you will be cured. The success rate is fairly good if you are patient and tame the cobra well. If not, well the other kiss is deadly. I do have several cobra's for sell if you would like to follow me home."
    "Thanks, but, no thanks." Seth declines his offer.
    30494690537_d982aaf2fd_b.jpg
    45383449742_7769805f32_b.jpg
    45435271091_151996b9ac_b.jpg

Seth gets directions to the Kamel home from the helpful merchant. He speaks with Abdul and reminds him of their previous conversation they had at the market. Abdul remembers Seth well and remarks to him. "I see a darkness in your soul that was not present when we talked before. Your time is fleeting and the curse is deadly. You must go to the Sphinx. The Great Sphinx will intervene."
    "How do you know I was cursed?"
    "I am a seer. One is born to each generation in my family, but, only in the male line. My ancestor was cursed just as you are now. He was cured by the Sphinx. You will have a seer in your family line if you are blessed by the sphinx. It will start in the next generation. You must hurry and solve the challenges before you will be given an audience and a chance for cleansing. You must prove your worth."
    "What must I do?"
    "Go to the Sphinx, meditate and ask for help and the way will be revealed to you. May you be blessed with success."
    43617810210_32527e3436_b.jpg

Seth arrives back at the house and finds Rafe in the gym. Rafe tells him to change clothes as the next hour will be spent on getting Seth stronger. He gets Seth started on the martial arts training dummy and surprisingly Seth quickly finishes the first exercises and becomes a level 1 novice. "I just applied logic and the laws of physics as to which way the dummy would turn. That was fun."
    Rafe sets him up with some endurance training on the treadmill and strength training on the weight machine. Last comes the chin ups. He perseveres and eventually gets a 'good job' from Rafe.
    45383451872_c032c922d0_b.jpg
    30494691467_1d8ea805be_b.jpg
    45383452942_3598804510_b.jpg
    45383453822_1f33738da7_b.jpg
    45383453492_950e28ba17_b.jpg
    30494692357_a188d99717_b.jpg

Seth showers and changes and rests in the living room waiting for the others to finish up with their activities. Autumn calls Shea over to see the finished portrait of Seth. Rafe enjoys a stroll with Will and then plays toy box games with Christina. Will practices his biting techniques on the mummy doll.
    45435270561_c73ed06a80_b.jpg
    45383451282_71cb7b8787_b.jpg
    45435270851_eb95af4c89_b.jpg
    43617812940_8353346599_b.jpg
    43617812640_52f786d3d2_b.jpg
    43617812460_14f10ffc82_b.jpg

They gather in the living room and Seth tells them what he learned in town from the elder and from Abdul Kamel. "Abdul's information certainly goes along with what we read in the books about the Sphinx. I think it is worth a trip out there."
    43617811530_742f55e990_b.jpg
    Rafe agrees. "It sure beats what we have learned about the cobra kiss."
    43617811720_fe7e4a1bf2_b.jpg
    "I want you to have a good dinner and a good nights sleep. We will leave early in the morning."
    "You are going with me? Shouldn't I go alone?"
    "I didn't see anything in the books about you having to go alone. I'm going!"
    "Works for me."
    43617811220_39153f5c5a_b.jpg

Seth and Shea enjoy the moonlight and chat softly before settling in bed to sleep. Rafe slips into Seth's mind to ensure that he does not worry and gets that good nights sleep.
    43617810440_14dbc61839_b.jpg
  • Options
    44563148_180283529562574_3768615317253652480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=cbabf785a07be0cb7aa98035ac17aea5&oe=5C8A916C
    Lady and Wildfire were enjoying their afternoon listening to music in the square.

44657181_180283512895909_4830599560906670080_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=562e6d4870860d261a3aa7fe2d00667a&oe=5C4A3B23
    King William: Claire? Maker's breathe, you better not be doing what I think you're doing.Get down.
    Queen Claire: I'm gonna jump...
    King William: You better not...
    Queen Claire: Here I go....
    King William: Claire....

44763669_180283522895908_9220377955023192064_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8e0ce396e82d4d4d47f9a32071f1a949&oe=5C438EEA
    -splash-
    King William: Claire, you come up here right now.
    Queen Claire: I'm coming I'm coming.

44610372_180283612895899_6366604510202167296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e1518d9e15a7a8b881b5aae029c8cd23&oe=5C85BD3E
    King William: Maker's breathe, you're gonna be the death of me.I swear it.
    Queen Claire: Relax.Its just a fountain.
    King William: Now would you kindly get out of there.
    Queen Claire: Alright.

44770194_180283622895898_7173909554118262784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=41efeb3b1c3c908e432b4d088f0a2dec&oe=5C4F5550
    Queen Claire: I can't have any fun around you can I.
    King William: Don't start.
    Queen Claire: I'm not starting...I'm stating.
    King William: Maker give me strength.

44753629_180283602895900_3111111027450707968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=cb3e45797bf372c80fece037c04089fb&oe=5C82D210
    King William: Ella, would you kindly help Claire out of these wet clothes.
    Queen Claire: I don't need to change.I'm fine.
    King William: You'll get sick.Ella, please?
    Ella: Of course, You're Majesty. You're highness, come with me.
    Claire: Ugh.Fine.

44628824_180283696229224_1313863249266999296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=247bce267521564e64817cfbe187a7a1&oe=5C4D5370
    Queen Claire: Is that better?
    King William: Much.You're not soaking wet.
    Queen Claire: Always raining on my parade...
    King William: Maker, you're complaining is annoying...but charming.
    Queen Claire: Oh no..You're flirts aren't working on me..
    King William: Oh? Well maybe this will.

44610378_180283706229223_8563741373168091136_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=cc8604ff7fffa705bf0a9662b6bc15d1&oe=5C8813DE

44603350_180283686229225_59282149391466496_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=ad4918bb55c668f711ab7a1c83b9c359&oe=5C4FB7CE
    Queen Claire: Alright, that might work.

Something is up with my camera, it keeps bouncing me all over.lol
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited October 2018
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer I hope that your game is helping you to work through your childhood.
    @Mikezumi, I'm sure this will come shocking to people, who probably aren't used to such vitriol, but when my mother finally breathes her last, is when I feel that I will finally heal; when I feel that I'll be finally free of her clutches. I have no "bond" other than blood to her now. The emotional attachment is gone.
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer So cool that you reproduced your RL home in Sims. ...I enjoyed your update narration. The little guy seems to have had a rough childhood though!
    @lanlyn - Chapters 1 & 2 will be the lead in to the story. Still setting up 2 though. And yeah...he did. :| He survived his childhood at least. Don't know how it'll go with him AFTER that though. ;)
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great pictures!You should've reported your mum to CPS for mental abuse when you were a kid.
    @TadOlson - Hindsight is 20/20. Back in the 70s and 80s, it wasn't the happy MCFD that it is now. Children when they were taken into adoption had a 50/50 chance of being adopted into an abusive foster home.
    Jazzypoo wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer - wow, thank you for sharing such a painful story with us. I can definitely relate to some of the things you went through, I'm still estranged from one of my parents because I got tired of being belittled and mistreated no matter what I did. I'm really sorry that you went through such emotional abuse at a time when I'm sure you were too young to understand that it had very little to do with you. Reflecting on my upbringing as an adult has led me to reach the conclusion that I might never have struck out on my own path and found the success I did if it weren't for my desperation to leave my parents' home and my past behind me. I honestly hope there was some strength you gained from coping with those experiences you had.
    <<<HUGS>>>from one survivor to another. I look on it as an experience. It's taught me who I should trust and that I don't give my trust implicitly to anyone now. I guess it's taught me that even families that appear normal on the outside have their own skeletons in their closet. I think what got me the most though is that if there are no physical scars (no physical abuse), there's no recourse in any sense of the word. Because it essentially boils down to their word against yours. And yes, it has given me determination to succeed in life. I found photography because of that...because I wanted to blaze my own path rather than be tied down by the weight of all the ghosts of the past. Like they say, "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger."

Working on Chapter Two then onto his "life on the streets". :| We'll see if he manages to find shelter before winter. ;)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Little feedback:

@bekkasan *Going back to your previous update* ;)
    I chuckled at this:
    He slips a simple thought into Seth's mind that he is very tired so that he will sleep instead of worry.
    ^Very clever Rafe, and so loving at the same time. <3
    Autumn comforting Shea. <3
    What beautiful and thoughtful wedding gifts! :star:
    Poor Shea just looks so sick with worry in the hottub there. :cry: Reminds me of how I constantly felt when hubby was in Iraq. (Even though he was on the base the whole time and was pretty much protected, still...)
    Awesome fight pics! :star: GET HIM RAFE!! :smiley:
    When I first witnessed a mummy crumble to dust in my game I was like :worried: "That's quite graphic for this game!" :lol:
    Aww, of course Autumn worries for her man! <3
    Cute pic of Rafe looking in on Seth. :)
    Love the hair you chose for Holly Halloween. :)
    ----
    Thank you for all the lovely comments on the new Sam chapter. :kissing_heart: They are always a joy to read.
    Yeah, this chance to work together has certainly strengthened Sam and Gushie's relationship as collegues. :)
    I will admit I did get teary eyed writing the restaurant scene. :cry:
    I dunno, forgiveness is such a big thing and does she deserve to be forgiven? sigh.
    ^Completely understand how you feel.
    My mind goes to the scripture though: "I the Lord will forgive whom I will forgive, but of you it is required to forgive all men."
    It's DARN HARD though! :grimace:
    I do wonder how everyone will react to Part two... :p
    ----
    Hey, there's your new update! :smiley:
    Oh boy, how will Rafe feel about Seth heading to town in his weakened state alone?? If I were Shea, I'd never leave his side! ;)
    Does the cobra kiss cure the mummy curse in the game or is that just something in the story? ;);) I fear it would take time for Seth to tame the cobra that he doesn't have... :( Oh I see he declined the offer! :lol:
    So if Seth is cured by the Sphinx, he and Shea will bear a Seer? Cool! :smiley:
    Heelllllooo Rafe's chest! :love::lol:
    45383451872_c032c922d0_b.jpg
    Great job with the dummy there Seth! :lol:
    It's awesome of Rafe to train Seth, but if Seth is weakened or feeling sick, I personally would find it hard to work out like that. :confused:
    Will practicing his biting on the mummy doll! :lol: Cute!
    I just KNOW Seth with be ok!! :blush: He's got this!!!!
    You're a great writer too lady. :kissing_heart:

@Springfairy556 Girl you know I enjoy your story right? :blush: But I think Claire is being a real stinker right now. Kinda acting...selfish. :pensive: Her man worries about her because of his deep love for her, he doesn't mean to be annoying. I hope she will see that soon...
    Claire walking in on Ella making out with one of the knights! :lol:
    HOLY DETAIL on Claire's dress! :astonished: And that cape!
    44668895_180000886257505_803156870012338176_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e38889f0b6fb6b606a458605d7142934&oe=5C53B36C
    ^Ok, now I must know where you found those! :mrgreen: (And I expect the detail won't show up as well since your graphics card is clearly better than mine. ;) But I wanna know anyway! :p )
    Glad to see her kissing William, but more importantly them sharing their feelings with each other. Communication is KEY in a healthy relationship!
    --Not sure yet, but it sure does seem that way doesn't it.
    Noooo, oh please no! :cry: (However I respect that it is your story and please don't let my feelings sway you from how you want it to go. :kissing_heart: I just react strongly to good stories! :p )
    ----
    Oh hey, another update from you pops up too! :smiley:
    Lol! That dress must've felt like a 100 pounds on her getting soaked like that! :lol:
    I still chuckle at "Maker's breath!" :p
    Ooooo, pretty BLUE crown! <3
    Are they gonna go woohoo? :smiley:
    I will say their relationship is an interesting one ;) but as long as they work out their differences and stay together I'll be happy. :blush:

@Silverofdreams30 Wow! You hottified those already hotties in IP even MORE! :love: You are an expert! :star:
    ;)
    Northeney is lovely! I like it!

@Mikezumi A very lovely makeover you gave Holly. :blush: That hair really frames her face. :)
    Have you posted any new story updates in your story threads? :)

@CravenLestat Fantastic modeling pics! :star: (As always ;) )
    I love that magazine you created with @coco 's Holly and the birthday wish to @bekkasan below. <3

@coco The Jared gifs for bekkasan's birthday...you rock! :lol::star:
    Your Holly is stunning! :open_mouth: LOVE that dress!

@meerkattime and @MoonandStars83 Thank you both. <3 Update posted! :mrgreen: Hope you two enjoy it!

@Emily4331 Great job on your Holly as well. :star: Hope you're doing well. :)

@puddinroy Your "makeover" of Holly. :lol: **snicker**
    Edit: Ok, I was wondering if it was another case where you accidentally posted the same picture again... <3
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    Little feedback:

@Mikezumi A very lovely makeover you gave Holly. :blush: That hair really frames her face. :)
    Have you posted any new story updates in your story threads? :)
    Thanks and yes.

• Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Just posted my next chapter. Sorry for the delay I took a break to watch some tv stuff
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3092
    @Springfairy556 I have to side with William on this fight. Claire is acting like a child and doesn't feel sorry for making him worry so much. She has a duty towards her kingdom now. I'm not sure what to think about Cornelious's character so far. I hope he doesn't become a bad influence on Claire.
    @TadOlson Nice update. I hope Eli and Ami can afford to build a foundation for their home soon.
    @emorrill Looking forward to the new chapter :smile:
    @FrigidChick Really cool makeovers. I like Elvira's hair but I think Hel's look is my favourite :smile:
    @afai1261 Sorry you're having computer problems. I believe you can get the super patcher form here that should work. I don't know too much about cards but what I do know is that the middle number represents how powerful the card is. My old desktop had a GeForce 630 and that struggled big time. Usually people on here recommend to play the game with a laptop cooling pad to stop it from getting too hot.
    @mikezumi Thanks I did enjoy myself. Both days had about 10-20 people coming in so it wasn't overly noisy. Probably the most noise came from me opening up all my packets of chips and chocolate :lol:
    @bekkasan No one close to me has been pregnant for about 10 years. If anyone is going to be pregnant next it will probably be me but I can't see that happening for a loooooong time haha. Thanks :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks! I also enjoyed your updates over the weekend and the makeovers of the cute guys :smile:
    @CravenLestat Glad you like her. You know what, I only used to ever do white backgrounds until but I think you were the one who influenced me and I started creating sets instead. Of course I like her! I put her in the same household of all those supermodel in disguise girls but I forgot to take one of them all together. Your fashion taste leaves little to be desired though :wink:

pg. 3093
    @TinySpaceFox I'm blushing at you saying I'm amazing :lol:. All I do is go through the plant, sculpture and misc sections and choose random things until it kind of resembles a room. I'm not as good as Craven is at it though. There's nothing wrong with plain backgrounds as it puts more of a focus on the sims, which is the whole point. I really liked your photoshoot with Lori and Martin. Any excuse to put on the foxy nerd shirt lol. Lena is a gorgeous blend of both sims I'm glad you saved her! :smile:
    @Springfairy556 It's interesting that Cornelious was immediately able to get Claire to see reason. I love Ella, she's definitely having more fun from having Claire around. William is such a good and forgiving person. Surely there are some royal duties so as to not keep Claire so bored. Why do I get the feeling that she is just going to run off with the other guy :anguished:
    @Silverofdreams30 Cassie is a pretty girl and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her :smile:
    I like the old tudor style house. Northeney is very pretty. Does it require any cc? You changed Cassie's hair to a dark brown.
    @jazzypoo Thank you. I'd love to see your take on her too :smile:
    @CravenLestat She looks sooo pretty. I always love your magazine covers :smile:
    @meerkattime Thanks a lot! :smile:
    @HillyBeth Nice dueling pics! I hope they didn't hurt each other. Probably not as they got married after :smile:
    @MoonandStars83 If you mean the Harry Potter marathon, well it started on Saturday with four movies and the rest on Sunday. The first movie started at 10.45am and the last one started at 8pm. The same thing pretty much on Sunday. I spent pretty much all weekend sitting in a dark room but it was still fun. Probably ate too much chocolate though :grimace:
    Congrats on the new baby. I like the name Abel, it sounds gentle :smile:

pg. 3094
    @Emily4331 Stunning as always, coming from you. Nice job on her makeup and I love the purple hair :smile:
    @emorrill Poor Sam. I'm not sure whether the apology will work on Jasper at first. No doubt he will be angry and feel betrayed. I just hope the blow isn't too hard on them both. LOL at Gushie giving Sam fashion advice :lol:. My heart is breaking for Eileen. She was clearly at a point where she had no clue what to do anymore. She has to put the kids first no matter what. Go Gushie! You tell him. I'm liking this strong and confident side of him. Thank goodness you gave us some good news about Al! I don't think you would have the heart to actually kill him. That news gave Sam the boost he needed. I'm really interested to hear the story of how Jasper's shirt caught on fire :lol:. He doesn't seem the most graceful fella. I like the setting sun metaphor and I'm really hoping it represents a new beginning. It's always darkest before the dawn. I love spaghetti but would definitely not order it at a restaurant for fear of getting the sauce all over my clothes. I wonder if Jasper's trembling means that he's nervous about something too. Oh no here it comes. Might I say though that Sam looks lovely all done up :tongue:. I started reading the conversation too fast to write comments.. I wonder how much of Eileen's personality is coming through during the confession. Poor Jasper :cry:. Oh no! Hal picked the absolute worst time to make contact with Eileen's family. Not Cody and Kirten! :fearful:
    Loved the dialogue in this update, it felt so raw and real. But I guess Jasper and Eileen have to put their differences aside for their kids sakes right now. I just hope Hal doesn't do anything stupid :frowning:
    @Puddinroy I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you just put the wrong images in, but it's still hilarious. She looks beautiful :lol:
    I refreshed and the pictures are different now. She looks so edgy and unique. I love that you gave her different hair for each outfit. I like the pattern too :smile:
    @bekkasan Seth needs to keep his strength up if he's going to be tracking people down in town. It's a good thing that the merchant lady is a big gossip! It seems like the snake kiss might be the easiest way to be cured. It would be very scary though. Or maybe not, there surely isn't anything deadly about meditating in front of the Sphinx. Being able to meditate properly will take some time to learn though. I hope there's enough time! I can imagine there being a song in the background to the workout montage lol. Autumn did a nice job on Seth's portrait. Aw little Will is getting back at the mummy for hurting Seth. Rafe won't leave his best friend to deal with the curse alone. I just hope it will be a success :smile:
    @Springfairy556 Silly Claire, those robes are probably worth more than she used to make in a year. I like Claire's new dress and matching tiara. It's probably lighter and easier to move in too. William might be the only one that finds Claire's complaining charming :lol:
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @emorrill
    Glad you're enjoying my story.=)
    Here's the dress for you: http://thesims3medievalfinds.tumblr.com/tagged/Clothing/page/2
    Note: When you have your sim wear it, make sure you remove her shoes(make her barefoot) otherwise there's an ugly patch on it.Sadly, my graphics aren't the best.I'm playing on a laptop.

@coco
    Yes, he is very forgiving.I think that's because he loves her a lot.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @coco yes, I did invest in a cooling pad a few weeks back and it is serving me well. Thank you for the link to the super patcher, I will try it when I go on my desktop
  • Options
    44665808_180331719557755_8762361152224100352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8fbc76945e939f53f085ebef3844b174&oe=5C4CF3B7
    Claire: I don't know if you can hear me, or if you're even there.

44679984_180331729557754_101224923103494144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=93aa3246905b6054dcbf8761feb8dd6d&oe=5C49FCD2
    Claire: Would you even listen to a humble prayer? I know I shouldn't speak to you.
    I just would love to know where my mother is.I need her guidance and parenting right now.Maker, if I could just get a hint, anything
    on where she might be.

44672381_180331836224410_5875166762986635264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8ed7a3a3fd7fa7cdab4e8175298bdd42&oe=5C55847B
    Ella: Thank you for allowing me to do my job today.
    Claire: Of course...If I didn't, William would kill me.=)
    Ella: Yes, that he would.
    Both girls giggled.

While wondering in the village a couple of girls ran up to Claire, asking if she was really a queen.They wanted her to sing to them

44787595_180331942891066_2397673769393979392_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1cfe6fe62e9be53656acc438669f0197&oe=5C84567D
    Claire: One thousand years ago, our story starts.There were four sorcerer's with strong and wise hearts.Bold gryffindor from Wild Boor, Fair ravenclaw from Glenn, Sweet Hufflepuff from Valley broad,shrew Slytherin from fenn. They had a dream to teach all that they knew.Witches and Wizards came far and it grew.Till a castle stood tall by the shores of a lake, and a thousand years later, the magic remains.Old hogwarts sorting hat sing me your song, speak to my head, tell me where I belong, and when things look bad and there's no where to run, unite all the houses, We'll fight as one.

44859997_180331819557745_2090161571358572544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=5fae693496af552d64d755039325f3ae&oe=5C3C9156
    Claire: Brave Godric Gryffindor favored the strong, those who had courage and knew right from wrong.And Rowena Ravenclaw, taught only the best.So king Helga Hufflepuff would teach all the rest.But Salazar Slytherin had his own plans, he thought the muggle-born didn't understand, the subtleties of magic, so he divised the chamber of secrets and a monster inside.

44728440_180331829557744_6000443451408121856_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8feb053bc8d948fc3d0a8225162a3fd9&oe=5C3C0ECC
    Claire: Old Hogwart sorting hat, sing me you're song.Speak in my head, tell me where I belong.And when things look bad and there's no where to run.Unite all the houses, and we'll fight as one.

Credit to Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_F9IO9i2lA
    I know its a HP song, but the style felt like it really suited the time.Plus its beautiful.
  • Options
    @bekkasan I realized I hadn't answered this question for you. :flushed:
    Hmm, Is Jasper multiple personality? With the two voices just wondering.
    He's a Schizophrenic, which causes him to hear voices in his head and he sometimes vocalizes those voices.

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the link! :) (Oh my gosh the toddler outfits on there! Cute! <3 )
    Is Claire's crown on that site as well? I've been meaning to show you pics of the ones I have in game. :blush:
    Cute update and I hadn't heard the Sorting Hat song before. :p

@coco Thank you always for the wonderful comments on Sam's story! :kissing_heart: (Many of them had me laughing this time! :lol: )
    Sorry I don't have the story of Jasper's shirt catching fire! :lol: I left that to the imagination of the reader. :p
    Of course! Al cannot die!! ;)
    I am actually very curious has to how everyone will react to Part 2! :smiley: I'm still perfecting it and will post it eventually tonight. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    @emorrill
    I don't think it is on there.I think its from TSR, I will have to search that one out.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @coco You did a wonderful job on Holly! You're very talented with putting together beautiful backdrops for your pics :)
    I wasn't referring to the noise of the audience. I find movies too loud at the cinema :p Glad you had a great time though and there's nothing wrong with chips and chocolate as long as you are not eating them at the same time ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you :) I don't like to dress female sims but I wanted to do it for Craven :)
    Cassie is pretty! Of course she has to have a cute cat if she's a wish :) Have fun with the new world :)
    The world looks very nice! Great shots :)

@MoonandStars83 Thanks :) I guess I will have to wait until I install Supernatural to get the rugs.
    I had to look up Bryce Dallas Howard!
    Congrats on the birth of Abel :) The garden looks good!

@Emily4331 Your Holly looks great with black hair! :)

@emorrill Will read your update when I can concentrate on the text a little better. Looking forward to it :)

@Puddinroy Great job on Holly! Love the bright hair colours :)

@Springfairy556 Thank you :)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @emorrill
    http://simsne.blogspot.com/2013/03/more-hogwarts.html
    Here's the crown for you.Its the Ravenclaw one.
    Edit: Looks like the link isn't working.:o I just downloaded it last week

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top