Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @lanlyn thank you for your mention. Both dogs are having a quiet day today. They seem fine but Mickey gets a bit confused when phone alarms go off. I have one set for the same time each morning so we don't forget his capsules, but this morning my son's alarm when off an hour earlier and poor Mickey needed some convincing that it was not yet time for his medication. I think he thought I had decided not to give it to him today. Then when my alarm went off an hour later and I said 'That's Mickey's alarm' and called him he perked up and was happy again.

Today I've been working on the next episode of Perfect Genetics. I was busy with other things yesterday and didn't touch the game. But today is Perfect Genetics day. It looks like it'll run for about 17 minutes. I have to finish the narration. There's about 5 minutes to go but I don't feel up to doing it right now. And then it'll probably take another couple of hours to edit and put it all together. I have choir tonight so I may not get back to it today. Hopefully it'll be up on YouTube tomorrow some time.

I've been having a look through everyone's posts and giving out likes and awesomes.

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Everytime I fix my game and get it running well, something else happens.

For some reason when I select the ground and select "go here" I don't get the option to choose "walk" or "run" its only happening with Claire.
  • Options
    44742084_181035499487377_2458987893582987264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=cd12cf1481aeac3780d25a9d65bed7b9&oe=5C4FA4AF
    King William decided to take Claire out for a ride like old times, hoping to relive some of the moments of when he fell for her.

43709444_181035512820709_8969690862963392512_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=12a23a85cf8154d1b14daea995af0e9c&oe=5C4AB90A
    Claire: Don't you know, ladies ride first.
    William: And don't you know, I don't care.
    Claire: Mock me with my words are you? Come on wildfire don't let that lady beat you.
    Wildfire(neighs): I quite like the view from here.
    Lady(neighs): Enjoying the moon are we?

44768088_181035486154045_3672642851390357504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=72548d59acdf65c9b5816f0ff4436a92&oe=5C3FA957
    They rode through the many villages of Praaven, heading for a quite spot.

44755804_181035566154037_5374746942075043840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=5f076648ac7b4e02749238eb57161317&oe=5C4BBA0C
    William: Well, this brings back memories...
    Claire: Yes...Its nice, thank you.
    William helped Claire dismount her horse.
    William: Claire, come here..

44817996_181035576154036_2805096510281220096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1785139621e43095c065916b18b95075&oe=5C4EFE29
    Pulling her into a kiss, he didn't ever want to let her go.

44762084_181035669487360_8996946218617667584_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8ec6067ae86ae5b342904ba6b43b24dd&oe=5C8048FC
    But the horses were getting restless, and so they went for a walk through the forest, Claire enjoying every moment of the outdoors.
    Claire: You didn't have to do this for me you know.
    William: Yes, I did.I love you Claire.I want us to be the way we were before.

44686448_181035726154021_2430624118538764288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=9a5ae916f9fe312c7b22b26341f81018&oe=5C475AF3
    She pulled him in for a long embrace.

44710501_181035716154022_4650084593716690944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=ff08659c4acfbfe787d896873ff220f8&oe=5C444BC1
    Getting late, they decided to head back to the castle.

• Options
    FrigidChickFrigidChick Posts: 59 Member
    Just finished updating Commander Shepard and Miranda Lawson...
    vEWsEAt.jpg

yffboOl.jpg

Then, I tried to make a baby for them---
    QO0iHsE.jpg

I tried. I don't know what.... that is. All I know it that it is almost 3 am. I am trying so hard not burst out laughing-- and crying. No, I'm going to find the .sim files of their last kids. Wesker and Jill's kids came out really cool when I tweaked them.... but Shep and Miri's offspring-- good LORD!!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,206 Member
    Heeading out early today so feedback later.
    I have given out awesomes.
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    Everytime I fix my game and get it running well, something else happens.

It sounds a lot like the sims :D
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited October 2018
    Pages: mid 3095 to here.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you for the info on Northeney! I was able to find it--redirected from the tumblr site you mentioned to MTS. I have it bookmarked in case I want to use the world some time in the future. I like rural worlds. The roadless part can get annoying though, but I already have a couple of worlds that are, so it's not a deal-breaker. ...I love the top that Cassie is wearing (the beige brocaded one). ...Cute pics of Misty too.

@Nikkei_Simmer I see that the teen years were just as tough as the younger years. I'm glad your "character" found someone to love as a YA. Difficult times trying to make it on their own though.

@king_of_simcity7 Well, it will be interesting to see more of those two leaders and how Gareth interacts with them.

@TadOlson I liked your apocalypse challenge update.

@Springfairy556 Cornelious is falling in love with Claire. I hope she realizes that cheating on a king isn't just betrayal; it's treason! ...I enjoyed the riding scenes with King William and Claire. Lovely scenery.

@FrigidChick I looked at your collage of pics showing the makeover for Wesker. Great job, but I see that it was a lot of work! ...Your Commander and Miranda look awesome. That kid with the eyebrows though. Yikes!

@MoonandStars83 My husband, son, and I went to see the El Royale movie tonight. We all liked it. Not exactly what I expected, but it gave us lots of things to think about despite the violence.

@Jazzypoo I enjoyed seeing your "Jazzypooification" of Holly. I liked her sunglasses and her look as the snake queen.

@msbeckycat Congrats on the toddlers learning to walk and on Gina learning to talk.

@emorrill The new skin looks good on Sam. And that is a gorgeous Medieval dress. Love all those crowns too!

@Karritz Cute story about Mickey's alarm! Animals are so aware of things around them. ...Are you posting your video links in the Stories and Legacies section? I have your threads bookmarked over there and will keep an eye out for the announcement on the Perfect Genetics video. I'm trying to spend less time on this busy thread. I can't keep up here!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn Thanks I plan to do more with them :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer I see that the teen years were just as tough as the younger years. I'm glad your "character" found someone to love as a YA. Difficult times trying to make it on their own though.

I'm testing out a few mods to make life a little MORE difficult for them. Namely...have to "pay for taxi" and "pay for subways" or in Vancouver's case it would be SkyTrain, but of course...it's the subway in Sims 3. I don't think anyone has created a mod for the futuristic train that would turn it into "SkyTrain". :D

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @lanlyn yes - I have a link over in Stories and Legacies for each of my video series. Whenever I upload a video I post a link here in this thread, in the appropriate thread over in Stories and Legacies, also in a Sims 3 thread I've made in the Australian and New Zealand thread that replaces the AuNZ Forum that got shut down, and also on a Sims 3 page on Facebook. Sometimes I forget Facebook but do get there eventually.

I agree, animals are fun. There's been a few crashes of thunder here just now and I'm shutting the computer down. Had to tip Mickey off my lap to get to the computer tho. He doesn't like thunder. I'm supposed to go to choir now but am not feeling up to it so am taking the night off.

As you may have noticed, I'm having problems keeping up here too so I just drop in occasionally to read posts and maybe reply to something someone has posted. Mostly I read the posts when I'm using my tablet and it's not easy to respond with that particular technology. I prefer having a keyboard and am not going out to buy one for a tablet.

Happy Simming and enjoy your game and whatever else you get up to.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Feedback and replies time

@lanlyn

You are welcome, glad you were able to find
    that world. Its a bit annoying she ahve to walk everywhere
    as she have no room for a horse but other than that tis a nice
    little world.

@Springfairy556

Lovely romantic update, finally they spend some time togheter
    without fighting good on you claire hehe.
    Thank you for the comment

@Mikezumi

Thank you for sweet comments, she are not looking
    for romance right now. I am trying to to not control her too
    much on lots so some actions she chooses herself. I just directed
    the spell casting.

@coco

Thank you for the sweet comemnt

@emorrill

Thank you for sweet comments .
    Its a small medium world so wont be able to place
    down ltos of sims myself. But im watching a series
    " A Discovery of witches" atm and Im thinking of creating her a vampire boyfriend
    at some point lol, but shes not looking for romance atm just trying to get to know
    the townies.

@MoonandStars83

Thank you

@Jazzypoo

Wonderful makeover of Holly

@bekkasan

I love some faces the sims does,
    Thank you.

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@coco :) I'm not fond of spiders either! We got some creepy big ones that jump rather than scurry around on the floor. If you miss one of those buggers, they jump towards you rather than away!! Creepy!! :cold_sweat: E started texting me the last hour of class so that kept me awake. She is awesome and had such great timing! :grin: Taking these refreshers classes is not fun!

@msbeckycat It is always a blessing when all the kids are potty trained. :)

@emorrill Sam looks great with his new skin! I hope it works well with Emma and the other ladies in the game. :)
    Oh, dear, poor B looks positively ready to just get it over with in the pictures! She does dress up really pretty though. I love the crowns, even the ones that don't fit great cause they will usually look really great with a different hair. The gown is beautiful on her as well.

@Springfairy556 Kinda figured she couldn't/wouldn't be true to her promise. :smirk: It seems she is just not made that way. :(
    At least the King is trying to keep her happy. He may tire of her antics though especially if he catches her hanging out with another man. "Off with his head." :tongue:

@FrigidChick The parents look fantastic. The child....pretty scary, needs some major plastic surgery around her forehead and brows and eyes.

A pretty picture of the moon going below the mountains in Al Simhara. I turned the camera around and the sun is just rising at the horizon.
    45522995471_f4c6dca8ef_b.jpg
    45522995071_1f5abef00c_b.jpg
  • Options

@bekkasan

Gorgeous scenery

I have a break from my Conleys save this week and Im playing Cassie
    instead, Here is a small update.

[img][/img]6DfpFJE.jpg

Cassie visited a little pub located by the seashore.
    she had a regular drink or two.

[img][/img]gFRp9UJ.jpg

The pub had boats for rent so she decided to try one

[img][/img]FP43AvS.jpg

She had fun boating

[img][/img]hxLb3E1.jpg

Her lovely town Northeney

[img][/img]fzOipSJ.jpg

[img][/img]kpzhmFh.jpg

[img][/img]RfmMvCk.jpg

Gorgeous

[img][/img]T0zbQ97.jpg

The little pub

All for now

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,128 Member
    @Springfairy556 I guess William didn't notice Claire was gone for a while because Cornelious got her back in time?
    Oh my gosh this! :lol:
    Wildfire(neighs): I quite like the view from here.
    Lady(neighs): Enjoying the moon are we?
    You captured some very beautiful pictures here. :star:
    It's sweet that they kiss and make up, but they've gotta start communicating their true feelings so that their relationship will last and grow stronger. (Sorry. :p I'm getting WAY into the story again! Don't mind my rambling. ;) )
    Praaven really is a gorgeous world! I need to try it out in my game! (Will it look ok without all of the CC that comes with it? :confused: )

@FrigidChick They all look tough! ;) Sorry the "playing with genetics" didn't work out so well. :lol:
    HOW are you lovely people able to zoom in so close to a sim in CAS like that for a picture? :open_mouth: Is it a mod?

@lanlyn Thank you lady. <3

@Silverofdreams30 Oooooh, I think she would look great with a Vampire boyfriend. ;)
    Darn the world is not very big...
    Cassie looks cute in the boat there. :)
    Oooooh, I love ALL the scenery pics you shared, but this is my favorite! :star:
    hxLb3E1.jpg

@bekkasan Thanks for the comments sweet lady. :kissing_heart:
    I tried the new skin on Emma and it looks pretty good...I just really really like the look of Eskin Fresh. ;)
    B's SS really is quite photogenic in game. :)
    OMGosh! :astonished:GORGEOUS!!
    45522995471_f4c6dca8ef_b.jpg

The tags still aren't working, but I caught it. :) We all have struggles. It's just a matter of trying to stay positive. Like you, I still struggle with depression, but I try to stay positive, using humour ( ;) the English spelling - yes, we drop Us into everything). Every single one of us struggles with things...and we need to always bear that in mind and be compassionate. And goodness knows you have your struggles with "family matters" as does every single one of us. You know the old saying. "Every one of us has our cross to bear" and my heart goes out to each and every single one of you who has struggled...because we all have.

I'm just fortunate that I can share my story in a "fictional" format and have the writing talent to tell a story; thanks to whoever gave me that. And I enjoy reading all of yours, even though I haven't had much energy to leave feedback. Forgive me...Know that I'm enjoying each and everyone of your stories. So thank you for taking the time to share of your creativity.

@Nikkei_Simmer You are very right. :star:
    Especially what you wrote in italics. I think if we all kept that in mind, our world would be a much better place. <3

In Bold: Aww, thank you. <3 I'm glad you enjoy my stories and you're very welcome. :) You are quite the talented writer yourself! :star:
    A depressed mind does make it hard to have the mental energy to leave feedback so you know I completely understand.
    While I love reading comments on my updates & stories, I know not everyone has the time, mental energy, or typing ability to give them and that's totally ok....it doesn't bother me one bit and I don't judge them for it. I see L's or A's and that's enough to make me happy and know people are enjoying my updates/story when they can't type it out. :)<3

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better from...what was it...pneumonia? (Sorry, forgive my memory :confounded: ) Many of those seasonal illnesses can be SO debilitating!
    Hang in there buddy. :star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options

@emorrill

Thanks for the comments.

Im still working on this guy based him on a photo
    from a site I saw @coco linking in another thread.
    But this might be Cassies future boyfriend,
    even game him a cool male vampire name too.

[img][/img]F448JpC.jpg

• Options
    @emorrill
    good question.I'm not so sure, almost all the buildings are CC, because the game lacks medieval content.So it may not have a medieval feel.
  • Options

ok so my vampire is done. I turned a female sim into a male
    and this is the result.

May I introduce

[img][/img]n4iFddn.jpg

Cian Baldassare
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hey guys! :) My computer is scheduled to come tomorrow by the end of the day - I am thrilled because Dell had originally said it wouldn't come for a while longer!

I was able to do a little bit of playing on another computer, learning about HQ mods and about Reshade 2.0. I will mention when I added the HQ mod, since it's in the middle of my images.

Sarah finally worked up the courage to pop the question to Jenny :heart:
    45503024422_b5fafa7bb7.jpg

I did a small photoshoot with them in Isla Paradiso to celebrate:
    43735785640_ee579067a3.jpg
    45503024262_eeedbaa9e0.jpg
    43735785510_a9863d91cd.jpg

The next shots were taken w/ HQ mod + NoGlow, as well as Reshade 2.0:
    45503023952_ef4f5fd3ed.jpg
    43735785380_0236320aec.jpg

These photos were taken with HQ, without Reshade:
    45503023652_9f740ea833.jpg

Will mention that a lot of my photos end up having their color tweaked regardless.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    FrigidChickFrigidChick Posts: 59 Member
    @emorrill I'm using Shimrod's Zoom-In CaS SE. It's also in Mod The Sims, but I rather go straight to his forum area.

@bekkasan & @lanlyn Yeah.... I just deleted that thing. It was so late at night when, I decided to take the path of least resistance and nightmares and use the kids from the last save:

J.T. (I cropped the pic just fine. He is just freakishly tall)
    byu5kOX.jpg

Jacq (Miranda probably cheated and just cloned herself with this kid)
    9tr6dMS.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill I'm using Shimrod's Zoom-In CaS SE. It's also in Mod The Sims, but I rather go straight to his forum area.

@FrigidChick Thank you. :)

Carp! I gotta have an account on that site. :confused: Guess I'll get it on MTS.
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @TadOlson: I agree.
    @plushtrap_107 : I would love to switch to sims 2 as well I do my best for making it playable as I got lots of problems with.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Jazzypoo Great makeover.

@Mikezumi Thank you. So do I.

@msbeckycat Great pic.
    ****Gina and Gordon are cute.

@bekkasan I don't get very many mummy curses, so I didn't realize they had an Opportunity.
    ****Nice scenery pics.

@emorrill Not big on Skins, but Sam looks great.

@Springfairy556 Bad Claire, letting Cornelius talk her into bad things.
    ****Yay for William getting Claire out and about.

@Nikkei_Simmer Hope River and Haru get sorted soon.

@FrigidChick Well, maybe just some new eyebrows? Those seem to be the most glaring thing.

@lanlyn Glad you liked it. I always try to warn people about excessive/unexpected violence in movies. At the very least you got to see Chris Hemsworth dancing around with his shirt off.

@Silverofdreams30 Great update. Lovely scenery.

@polrbear Congrats on the in-game engagement. Cute kitten.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was back with the Bailey/Raynor family. I was able to fix the glitch that was preventing Jason from aging, and I got both him and Alison aged up. Riley (the cat) aged up to elder. Celia is getting ready to age up, so I'm having her do extra credit work for school since she apparently also had issues attending classes and was nearly failing. I have a pic of Celia at the computer.
    7ZJ3taI.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Been a lazy day for me (because of some situational depression :pensive: ) but......

I have to thank it because I was able to do some happy random gameplay this morning! :mrgreen:
    (Mostly to get a few things set up for the next Sam Chapter. :blush: )

First I needed to dress Bianca Black Padalecki back into something normal and more modern like I promised. ;)

Your SS is so pretty @Charlottesmom , especially with this cute pulled back braid hairstyle I put on her. :blush: (Oh and also some new flower earrings. )

Randoms-10-25-18-1.jpg

This may not be the kind of outfit you wear in RL, but I thought it suit your SS well. :)

Randoms-10-25-18-2.jpg
    I barely remembered to give her a ring since I forgot to when I had her and Drew get married. :flushed: Whoops!

I think Connor has been having an influence on her...even from different computers and worlds! :lol:

Randoms-10-25-18-3.jpg
    (^^^Sam doing his cutie pie face in the background! :blush: )

Close up of the cutie pie face. <3

Randoms-10-25-18-4.jpg
    Ohhhh Sam! :love: Will you ever stop making me melt like butter in your hands? Mwah! :kissing_closed_eyes:

Goodness! You keep your phone in your tightie whities Sam?? :worried:

Randoms-10-25-18-5.jpg
    :lol:

Trying out the new Zoom in CAS Mod. :mrgreen:

Randoms-10-25-18-6.jpg
    My boy. <3

Randoms-10-25-18-7.jpg

I watched the video of Scott Bakula on the Stephen Colbert show this morning and he was so cute and sweet on it. <3 Age 64 never looked so good. :smirk: But anyway, he mentioned his eye color being green on there and so....I had to go back and look at some RL close up pics of his eyes and went here in CAS to change the color accordingly on Sam (since I had it as more of a very light brown color before. :flushed: Whoops! )

I don't know if you can see the difference here compared to the above photo, but...it's there. ;)

Randoms-10-25-18-8.jpg

His skin looks so orange... :confused: I fix that later...

But after that I went back into Live mode and took some pics. :smirk:

Ooh. :love:

Randoms-10-25-18-9.jpg

There's the armpit hair. :lol::smirk:
    Sexy!

Randoms-10-25-18-10.jpg
    (See! Orange arm! :grimace: )

Rub a dub! <3

Randoms-10-25-18-11.jpg

C'mon! I haven't taken pics of him like this in a while ok! :p

Oh and here's his new Athletic shirt @TinySpaceFox ;)<3

Randoms-10-25-18-12.jpg

Changing the orange...

Randoms-10-25-18-13.jpg
    Better! :star:

Goodnight my sexy Sam. <3

Randoms-10-25-18-14.jpg

Sweet dreams. <3

Randoms-10-25-18-15.jpg
    (He looks SO much like Scott there I can't help but squeal! :mrgreen: )

Well good morning (now) sunshine! :blush:

Randoms-10-25-18-16.jpg

Alrighty, enough pics of Sam. ;):p

I had him invite Emma over so I could tweak a few things on her with my new sliders (and change her orange skintone as well... )

I also gave her new eyebrows (more realistic looking) and eyelashes. :)

Pretty Emma. <3

Randoms-10-25-18-17.jpg
    (Actually now that I am looking at this picture, I might lower the brows a bit as they're resting higher than mine normally do... :confused: )

Scary pic of Emma rendering! :lol:

Randoms-10-25-18-18.jpg
    (Flashback to the Sims 1 anyone? :smiley: )

Once she did render, she looked worried about making the shot! :p

Randoms-10-25-18-19.jpg

:blush:

That's it for my random gameplay today. :) Happy Simming my friends!
  • Options
    44779490_181374352786825_990175117768130560_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=528891bb331d52c6c0d5aebbef1f344a&oe=5C481C30
    King William: Claire....Where are you going? You better not be doing what I think you're doing.
    Queen Claire: Can't talk....

44769085_181374326120161_1772818575434711040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=14b57118ae0ec444db2cd4432380b28d&oe=5C4434AF
    Barely made it to the chamber pot.
    Claire: Ugh, I don't feel so well...

44755101_181374312786829_1275928581985271808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=413e68ff2a44a71f848540b7200d0df3&oe=5C4DD0E0
    Claire: That's disgusting.

44800102_181374389453488_807077861620973568_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d9a2c8fac5ac948b00b0c0c05e6ba0c3&oe=5C3ED1D9
    King William: Maker's breathe Claire..Don't take off like that, you had me worried..Are you alright?
    Queen Claire: Not really..I think I'm sick..
    King William: Let's get you back to bed.
    Claire's been feeling sick on and off the past few days.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,304 Member

Great updates everyone... :)

Sorry that I haven't been commenting much this past week or so as I have been doing the Hallow's End on World of Warcraft which is their version of Halloween so that I could try to get the Headless Horseman's mount. Well guess what ladies and gentlemen, I just got it today after trying to several years now to get. I am so excited as the mount is pretty cool... :smiley:

Here is my Troll Hunter, Xénna on it in the Scarlet Monastery where we have to go to in a group to kill the headless horseman and it's head... :)
    9O1MSHJl.jpg

Flying up in the air with it... :)
    nRw02d9l.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top