Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Here is Part 2 of the newest Sam Chapter everyone. :blush:

I get the feeling this chapter will surprise many of you ;) and I hope everything makes sense towards the end. Because even sometimes it's hard for me to word things just right. ;)

Enjoy! <3

The Remingtons
    Part 4 - Part 2

Very slowly and quietly Sam parked the car in the driveway, turning off the headlights moments beforehand. He hoped it would help in catching whoever was in there, mostly likely Hal, by surprise.

Without closing the doors upon exit, Sam and Jasper tiptoed towards the front door.
    "Stay behind me Eileen," Jasper gently ordered.

Ch-61-123.jpg

"SAM!" Gushie cried, running through the wall, coming from the inside. "It's Hal in there and he's got a GUN! He's pointing it right at the front door!"
    Gasping Sam realized Jasper just opened the door a crack. "JASPER!" he cried, lunging himself towards the man as a shot was fired.

Gushie flinched and the kids screamed, while Sam crashed onto Jasper, smashing his body to the floor.

"Oh come on Eileen!" Hal cried. "Why'd you do that!?"

Ch-61-124.jpg

Sam quickly examined Jasper to make sure he hadn't been shot, but found he just got the wind knocked out of him.
    "Get up Sam!" Gushie ordered. "I don't want him to shoot YOU!"
    Gasping for breath Sam stood up, wobbling a bit, as he faced Hal with rage in his eyes. "Saving my husband," he answered, "that's why!"

Hal shook his head with a cheap smile, speaking while gesturing with the hand that held the gun. "You know I was going to make this real simple for us Eileen," he said. "I was gonna catch Jasper off guard, kill him, and make your dilemma a whole lot easier."
    Sam stared at him with an insane look on his face.
    "Then you'd tell the cops he tried to kill me and I shot him in self defense, and of course the kids will back up your story because your dad is CRAZY right kids?" he asked, turning to face the two children sitting on the couch, with their hands tied behind their backs and gagged at the mouth. Hal went on. "Then we'd collect the life insurance money and start our brand new life together. A life away from here...where you'll never have to worry about your well being ever again. And I'd give you all the pleasure in the world." He licked his lips.

"Do you honestly think," Sam asked, "that you doing this would make me want to be with you now!?"
    Hal simply shrugged. "It's a brilliant plan babe."
    "No it's not! It's ludicrous! In fact...I'd say it's not too far-fetched to assume that you're just as mentally ill as we are! Worse!"
    Upon hearing that, Hal burst into laughter. "Me? As psycho as you two? Riiiiight!" He laughed again.

"Sam! Catch him off guard while he's laughing!" Gushie cried. "Get rid of that gun!"
    "Way ahead of you Gushie!" Sam declared while positioning himself.
    "What did you say?" Hal asked, as Sam swung his body around and kicked the pistol square out of Hal's hand sending it to the floor and then bouncing itself underneath the couch. Hal was too shocked to see where the gun went, instead he lunged at his lover in a rage. "You B****!"

A fight broke out and while Hal was definitely strong, Sam had no doubt he'd come out victorious.

"YEAH!" Gushie cheered. "You get him Doctor Beckett!"

Ch-61-125.jpg

Numerous punches, scratching, head locks, and hair pulling commenced, as the two children shed tears in the background, fearing for the life of their mother.

During the fight, Gushie took notice out of the corner of his eye Jasper, army crawling towards the dining room. Casually stepping over to get a better look, he saw Jasper rise to his feet and begin fiddling with the lock on the under stair storage closet door. What is he doing? He got the door open and reached in for something...which caused Gushie's eyebrows to shoot upward. "Uhh...Sam," he addressed.
    "Not now Gushie!"

Ch-61-126.jpg

"Who's Gushie?" Hal asked, trying to push Sam away from him. "Your imaginary friend?"

The fighting only intensified, and just as Sam was in a position to knock Hal out completely he heard a squealing cry from Kirsten that tugged at his (Eileen's) heartstrings. In that split second of weakness, Hal decked Sam to the floor and kicked at his lower back, near the kidneys. Everyone watching gasped.

Ch-61-127.jpg

Hal then stepped over Sam's body, as the Doctor moaned and struggled to get himself back on his feet, toward the kids. He pulled out a knife from his back pocket.

"I offered you security from your pathetic life Eileen!" he started, "offered to save you from the mental institution - mostly because I wanted that amazing sex we had for the rest of my life - and this is how you repay me? By going back on your word and fighting me? Nah uh!" He held the knife to Cody's neck, and the boy flinched. "You see you messed with the wrong man Eileen. No one denies a generous offer from Hal Breckenridge, NO ONE! And when you deny my generous offer...well...you now get to watch me slit your children's throats in payback."

"NO!" Jasper shouted, coming up behind Sam. "You keep your bloody hands off them!"

Surprised, Hal lowered the knife and stood up straight. "Or what?" he taunted. "You gonna fight me Jasper? Pfft!"
    Sam stood guard, ready to react at any moment, while Gushie figured it would be best to keep quiet and watch this play out.

Ch-61-129.jpg

"You break into my home and tie up my children," Jasper seethed, "then you try to kill me, beat up my wife, and hold a knife to my son's neck...I won't stand for it!"

Ch-61-130.jpg

"Oh yeah?" Hal asked with an evil grin. "What're you gonna do about it...P***y?"

Ch-61-131.jpg

In that moment, Jasper reached behind his back, hoisting his prototype rifle up against his shoulder and fired without hesitation.

Sam ducked, covering his ears while the kids screamed.

Ch-61-132.jpg

The bullet pierced Hal at the base of his right rib-cage, shattering bone and killing him upon impact. His lifeless body fell flat on the floor, a pool of blood beginning to form underneath.

Ch-61-133.jpg

"Oh my G**!" Gushie gaped.

The kids squeezed their eyes shut from the sight, as Sam rose up to his feet, eyes still locked on Hal's body just in case. He heard Jasper drop the rifle abruptly behind him and gasp, holding his hands up to his mouth. "What have I done!?" he cried.

Ch-61-134.jpg

"What needed to be done," Sam simply replied.
    "But...I just killed a man! They'll put me away for sure! And they'll find out--"
    "No," Sam consoled. "You killed a man to save your child. To save your family. That's a completely different situation."

Ch-61-135.jpg

"Oh," Jasper breathed, "I guess...you're right."

Sam raced over to help Cody and Kirsten out of the ropes, looking them over a bit, and then hugs and tears were exchanged.

"Mom!" Cody cried, burying his head into Sam's chest. "I tried to be brave! I tried to stop him, but he was too strong! I failed to protect Kirsten!"
    "Shhhh," Sam hushed gently. "It's ok. You're a brave boy. It's all ok now."

Ch-61-137.jpg

Cody then went on to hug his dad, as Sam bent down scooping up little Kirsten who'd thrown her arms tightly around her mom's neck.

Ch-61-138.jpg

"I was so scared mommy!" she sobbed. "I thought I was gonna die!"
    "Shhhh, you don't have to worry anymore now," Sam soothed. "All is well now. All is well."

Gushie watched the scene unfolding in front of him with tears in his eyes and a smile of relief.

"My ears hurt," Kirsten went on to say. "I hear a ringing sound. Am I gonna go deaf!?"
    Sam then looked into her eyes, rubbing gently at her ears. "No," he replied. "The ringing should go away soon, but we'll get your ears checked out just in case ok?"
    Kirsten nodded and hugged him again. "I'm glad you and daddy are ok mommy! I love you guys!"

Once Kirsten felt comforted enough to let go of her mother, she went on to hug Cody and then her dad.

Moments later Sam found himself standing face to face with Jasper. Even though the hurt was still a tiny bit there, all Jasper could do was smile appreciatively at his wife.
    "You saved my life Eileen," he said, tears welling up in his eyes.
    Sam smiled. "Well...you saved me too Jasper," he added.

Without a moment's hesitation, Jasper pulled his wife into his arms and squeezed her tightly. "I love you Eileen! I thought I was going to lose you back there and I couldn't comprehend my life without you! You proved your love for me and I forgive you...100 percent! Oh how I love you!"
    Sam held him just as tightly in return. "I love you too Jasper."

Ch-61-136.jpg

After an intense kiss, Sam shot a smile with a nod at Gushie. It was finished.

Gushie nodded back and mouthed that he would "check on things back at the Project" and pointed at the Handlink to reiterate that. Sam nodded in acknowledgement and soon the Imaging Chamber door opened and Gushie stepped through.

Even though it seemed like the perfect moment to leap, Sam didn't feel it coming as he could usually sense it. Al was even better at sensing it. Perhaps there was still a little more to do, but he hoped it wasn't too much to do! He prayed Ziggy would become fully functional again soon back at the Project.

He uttered a prayer in deep thankfulness to God.

And as much as he'd grown to love the Remington family, he couldn't wait to get home to his dear Emma.

Two days later the happy family, their bonds strengthened by that horrific experience, spent the beautiful sunny day at the town center square park. The kids playing on the seesaw and the parents cuddling on the bench, talking about whatever.

Ch-61-139.jpg

"Daddy!" Kirsten called out. "Come help me send Cody up in the air? Please?"
    "Cheater!" Cody accused, but laughed to let his sister know he was kidding.
    "Oh alright," Jasper agreed, removing his arm from around his wife and heading over to join the kids.
    Sam watched him proudly, as Gushie showed up on the scene.

Ch-61-140.jpg

"Gushie," Sam greeted happily, still sitting. "Good to see you."
    "You too Sam. Sorry I left you hanging there for a couple of days. There was tons going on at the Project."
    "No that's ok," Sam assured. "It was actually good as it gave us time to talk to the Police after they collected all the evidence and everything."
    "So how'd all that go?"
    "Fine," Sam replied. "After reviewing all of our testimonies they deemed it self defense so there really shouldn't be too much trouble when they go to court with it. It's a tricky case, but I honestly have a feeling all will be ok with them Gushie." He stared up at the sky. "I really do."
    "Well good! And I'm very happy to report that the interference has passed and Ziggy is functioning properly again."
    "Fantastic!"
    "So would you like to hear all about the Remington family's future now?"
    "Please!"

Ch-61-142.jpg

"Mom!" Kirsten called out. "Watch us!"
    "Ok," Sam called back, standing up and away from the bench to get a better look at the family.

"Alrighty," Gushie said, reading from the Handlink. "It says here that all does go well with the trial, the Jury rules in favor of the Remington's, and there was no mention of any impaired mental status involved."
    "Great!"
    "Also six months from now Jasper patents his 'Remington rifle' and his company produces and sells millions of them, mostly thanks to the war going on in another country. Needless to say he and Eileen will be sitting pretty for the rest of their lives."
    Sam chuckled.
    "And you'll be relieved to hear this Sam," he paused, "eight months after making their fortune, Jasper and Eileen bravely start up a program to help raise awareness for various mental health problems; calling for the treatment of such through prescription medication without having to be institutionalized, except in very serious cases. Thousands join their cause, and the call for medicinal treatment becomes global and within a MONTH drug companies start immediately researching and conducting tests to create the very first antidepressants in this world."
    "Wonderful!"
    "Soon many insane asylums are shut down and shock therapy is done away with. I mean, Sam," he paused in awe, "they were the pioneers in mental health treatments in this world! Did you ever hear much about mental health care or encounter any of the medications back home? Because remember you're three years into your world's past right now."

Sam thought for a moment. "No actually...I didn't have any reason to look into that, as my only patient is Catarina Vanderburg and there's no mental health issues there..."

Ch-61-143.jpg

"None that you know of," Gushie muttered with a snicker.
    Sam chuckled too and then thought on it some more. "Yeah I never heard anything about treatments there, which of course I didn't if I just changed history. That kind of scares me though actually, that antidepressants weren't available all the time I was living there. The residents coped in silence well. Perhaps that's why so many people embraced the more holistic approach for treatment in Hidden Springs because there was no where else to turn, without being institutionalized."
    "Maybe."
    "I do know that Emma has lived with anxiety her whole life so...no doubt with this change in history she'll get the medication she needs to give her and millions of others a better quality of life!"
    "Yup! And to the many generations following. Just like how it is on Earth."
    "Wow...," Sam breathed. "The Remington's needed to be saved because they were the pioneers in providing medicinal treatments for the mentally ill. Think of all the lives that will be saved now. Gushie...I am honored to have been called upon to help them."

Gushie smiled brightly. "Well, I'm honored to have been granted this opportunity to assist you during this leap Doctor Beckett...it was a real honor."

Ch-61-145.jpg

Sam smiled in return. "It was a pleasure working with you Gushie. You did a stellar job with it being your first leap experience."
    "Oh...well...I dunno about stellar, but...

Ch-61-144.jpg

...Thank you Sir. That really means a lot to me."
    The two went to shake each other's hands, but chuckled when they remembered they couldn't.

"Hey Eileen," Jasper called out. "Why don't you come over and join us in this Gnubb game? I need a teammate."
    "I'll be there in a minute," Sam called back, then said to Gushie, "Oh yeah! Did Jasper and Eileen get around to building the home of their dreams on that hill?"
    "Oh, yes!" Gushie confirmed. "In fact I think it'll be near completion on this side of the world once you leap back to Hidden Springs." He winked.
    Sam grinned. "That's great Gushie. That's really great."

Ch-61-147.jpg

Gushie nodded and began to feel a sudden change in the air, the sensation Al informed him about.

He watched in awe as the blue and white light encompassed Sam.

"Goodbye Doctor Beckett," he said.

Ch-61-146.jpg

And off Sam went to return to his beloved Emma back home in Hidden Springs, leaving the town of Riverview and the Remington family in a happier state.

Ch-61-148.jpg

:blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    44643448_180378252886435_5698981810025791488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=184ea1c27721c797f56a7080c33e3e0e&oe=5C53B0FA
    Sable was born tonight and Wildfire had no idea he was gonna be a daddy lol.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Game suddenly stopped allowing me access to my new game saves in my menu, so I had to "factory reset" and well...in the process of seeing if my saves reappear in my menu. Seems to be just a matter of shuffling file folders over...

~sigh~ the things we do for our game.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited October 2018
    OMG Thank you so much @coco
    The super patcher worked and now my girl is where she belongs, with her TS4 boyfriend Cormac and her brother Niall <3
    7RCBAK5.jpg

Naturally, she and Cormac find each other attractive - they share the Charismatic and Good Great Kisser traits
    Dx7YroX.jpg
    mqbGeJ2.jpg
    Wglsoj1.jpg
    He obviously doesn't love Elvira as much as he'd have us believe...

Morgan is a vampire in my main TS4 save
    6HuMvix.png
    rlQFHuw.png

So I had Cormac do this for her
    jyzRWir.jpg
    x0B9dfa.jpg
    KrWHTtV.jpg

"Whoa."
    TMwhXW5.jpg

Oh, and Morgan is a 2-star celebrity because I cheated the friendship between her and Cormac :D

Now, to break it off with Elvira or to not break it off with Elvira? You decide >:)
    0Fmh4HP.jpg

If anyone was interested, this is Cormac and Morgan together in TS4
    O14vFBE.png
    ZAGhYZz.png
    Post edited by afai1261 on
  • Options
    Yay...all repaired...
    MenuScreen1.jpg
    It appears to be saving and showing in the menu screen.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited October 2018
    Pages: 3092 to here.

@TadOlson I guess Eli and Ami are living out of a tent right now after their arrival in Salisury Beach. And Tanner and Tracy are also camping out while they build their new home.

@king_of_simcity7 I don't think I'd have anything to do with a politician who calls himself The Messiah! Not too sure about The Grey Lady either. ...Beautiful screenshots of Bridgeport.

@Nikkei_Simmer It's wonderful that you can draw on personal experiences for your writing even though some of those memories must be tough to work with.

@FrigidChick I liked your Slayer family sims and Albert Wesker. Nice job on them!

@Mikezumi Since I moved to Alaska years ago, I dress casually as well. Not easy to wear heels or even a dress in freezing weather and snow! Before the move, I always wore hose and dresses to work. Not after heading North!

@coco Your Holly turned out gorgeous! So pretty. Awesome long hair. Loved the poses and that dress is beautiful. You did a great job with the background too.

@Springfairy556 I thought it was so sweet that King William found Claire a safe, private place where she could enjoy being alone with nature. ...Sable is a darling foal!

@Silverofdreams30 I love the new world you're playing in now. Northeney. I'll have to look it up. As if I need another Sims world! That screenshot of the water and sky was absolutely gorgeous.

@HillyBeth Fun screenshots of the witch's duel.

@CravenLestat I liked the Fashion Mag cover you made for coco's Holly. And all your poses and background examples too. ...Great Transformation of Allie video. Perfect music. I have to say, though, Allie lost that weight pretty quickly compared to real life! The dancing at the end was awesome.

@plushtrap_107 Thank you for commenting on my post!

@Emily4331 I also like your makeover. The dark hair is lovely. Each of these makeovers have been unique. Very cool.

@MoonandStars83 LOL at your missing fingerprint. Just make sure, when you commit a crime, you only use that one finger! ...Congrats on your new baby fairy. ...Nice garden screenshot of Olivia and Marcus.

@emorrill I commented on your two updates over in the Story section. Awesome job!

@Puddinroy Great makeover of Holly. The face makeup was different, just a touch of her original uniqueness in it. Pretty outfits too. I liked her unusual blue hair color in some of the pics.

@bekkasan I left feedback on your update in the Story section. Loved it!

@msbeckycat Looks like potty training is completed, and it's time for the toddlers to learn to walk.

@afai1261 I enjoyed your update with the vampires. Great screenshots! Your Sims 4 sims are really nice looking.
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    @afai1261 I gotta admit her TS4 incarnation is a beautie!

As for me, I haven't felt like playing any games for a few days so I've just been reading instead. I'll probably be playing some later today, but decided to check in here and found 411 updates since I had last logged in...sorry, but I'm NOT going through all those... I have a major headache(as usual...) and trying to focus well enough on them for that long would burn me out quick(lines of text are too closely set on here for me to read easily so it gives me bad eyestrain and makes headaches worse if I keep it up too long)... DX

See you all later!
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @lanlyn I used to dress up for work but as soon as I got home I would shed the finery and make myself comfortable in jeans/sweats/t-shirts :D I can imagine that Alaska would not be the place for heels ;)
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    @Karritz I missed your earlier post because I'd gotten behind. ...I'm glad Mickey is doing better because of his medication. And I hope Mia continues to heal. I guess she'll have good days and bad, just like with us humans! ...Loved seeing your Vampire gnome "factory" again. I remember when you were trying to get teddy bears to be turned into gnomes.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Feedback as I will do an afternoon for my classes online today got a
    course meeting at 4 pm.

@emorrill

I ended up reading part two first cause it was the page I had up lol.
    I really enjoyed the writing here, the fight was very well done and Im glad Sam could
    escapeher body and could return back to home.

The first part was really good aswell, Gushie is an interesting character and he seem to know
    what to say to Sam at the right time. The dinner was a great red and then the phoencall from the kdis
    wow wonderful job.

@coco

Yeah had to switch hairstyle since the first i choose did not look
    well from behind and her colour did not fit the new hair hehe.
    Thank you, I will post now and then about this world sicne I have no inspiration
    right now for my normal save.

@Puddinroy

Great job with Holly

@bekkasan

Thank you, I needed something else to play as a break
    from my other save.
    so nice to see Seth up and about.

@Springfairy556

Yes finally some kiss between them hehe, a fun twist could
    be if William were the one to disappear so claire could understand
    how much he worries for her.

@lanlyn

You can find it by searching the worlds medium tag
    at Lana finds tumblr. Its a roadless world though.

@Mikezumi

Thank you

• Options
    edited October 2018

Here is a few more screenshots

[img][/img]AaydgY0.jpg

Cassie finished researching her alchemy book, she then decided to
    go to the festival area.

[img][/img]qfJyLgJ.jpg

It was hot so she went there in her swimming suit

[img][/img]px5yOOZ.jpg

she met her first townie a fairy, he looked suprised to see a new
    face in town as not many residents tended to move in there.
    She tried to flirt, but he were already in a relationship.

[img][/img]cdkeHNf.jpg

She decided to give him a good luck charm, he were not as pleased
    about it since he did not know her well.

[img][/img]9yGrGBe.jpg

Then he got worried what if he would turn into a toad.
    she were afterall a witch. It turned out well though and he
    could leave in relief hehe.

[img][/img]ZeeIbKX.jpg

Later Cassie went home to take care of Mistys needs like
    brush and attention.

All for now

• Options
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer It's wonderful that you can draw on personal experiences for your writing even though some of those memories must be tough to work with.

@lanlyn - It helps...especially when you face those memories head-on and not run from them. I've always preferred "fighting my demons" than running from them...and if it makes for a good Sims story...well, why not. :)

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn Thanks for the comments :smile: I would have nothing to do with The Messiah either but that was his followers call him. You try trying to debate with his followers, just impossible lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Puddinroy Your Holly is adorable. Love the blue hair!

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you, I did enjoy the day. :)

@Springfairy556 Dag, she could drown with the weight of the outfit dry let alone wet! Nice kiss!

@emorrill Thanks so much for the comments on my updates. :) I almost left out the exercising sequence, but, I knew you would enjoy the pictures of Rafe! I wanted Seth's athletic up a bit just in case he has to fight another mummy in the sphinx. I could have used MC and put it up, but, more fun taking pics of Rafe shirtless. :) Yep, forgiveness is hard. Distance helps but if you are trying to save a marriage, you can't be very distant! :open_mouth:
    The cobra kiss is actually a game thing but not something I want to do. I don't like snakes of any kind! I'm glad to know there are several ways of stopping the curse. hehe, sometimes it is hard to know what is author's license and what is gameplay in my stories. :lol:
    Thanks for answering. That makes sense with him vocalizing in different voices. I'll have to tell you a story from my student nurse day's sometime that is voice related. :wink:
    I just read your final chapter and I loved it, awesome. I will comment more later as I have to get ready for work now. :)

@coco Thanks so much for the comments. :) The kiss did sound the easiest, but, ewwww....I don't like snakes! Lets see, how about the theme from the original Rocky movie! I love that one! I don't have time this morning to look it up though. 4 hours of puter training at work this morning. Snoresville time today. I'm hoping it won't be too boring. The lady that did the training last week had one of those monotone voices that just drill your brain to sleep.

@Springfairy556 Goodness, Claire is wondering where her mother that abandoned her as a baby is? Perhaps there is more to the story than abandonment then. That dress is very pretty, but the sleeves don't flow. Shame. :( Guess her laundress used too much starch! :lol:
    Love the HP sorting song! It does suit the times as a fun song for the kids to hear and learn.
    Congrats on the foal.

Note to self....start 3095 @emorrill's update.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @bekkasan
    I know it don't flow.:( I need to find a better dress.Its a shame, cause it fits her well.Her mother left her father when claire was like 5.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @emorrill -I've also got stories to update and shopping to do later on.Great update!
    @FrigidChick -Hi there!Great pictures!
    @afai1261 -Great picture!You're not alone in playing on a laptop since mine is six years old and still runs like it's new.
    @Mikezumi -I have to shop for a hard drive so I can get my files cleaned up off the computer's full hard drive.
    @coco -Great makeover!Thanks for the comment.They decided to go without a foundation since it would just complicate building a house.
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @Springfairy556 -Great update!
    @CravenLestat -Great pictures!Great video!
    @HillyBeth -Great pictures!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great picture!
    @MoonandStars83 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @Simsophonique -It seems to suit those who want a soap opera in their game and not a serius legacy player who wants to play a realistic game since that isn't how everybody lives.
    @Emily4331 -Great picture!
    @Puddinroy -Great makeover!
    @Nikkei_Simmer -I would've taken a chance in hopes of getting a good home instead of just putting up with that and what happened to you was considered to be child abuse even in the 1970's even though it was mental abuse and not physical abuse.
    @lanlyn -I've got the Jankowskys working on building a house in Sunset Valley2 and the Ivanovitch family is doing the same in Evermore Falls after outgrowing their starter home.
    @Cadh20000 -I've got to clean out my hard drive and that's why I have to go shopping for an external hard drive.
    Here's my apocalypse challenge update below.
    Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts-Summer-1525.
    Eli and Ami jankowsky were both up and off to Garden House very early that morning to get ready for the day.
    43647510291_c65bac3b22.jpg
    Ami started working on harvesting produce shortly after breakfast.
    43647506691_b3daebae53.jpg
    Eli wasn;t far behind him in getting to work harvesting garden produce as well after eating breakfast.
    43647502091_cf4cdfcafc.jpg
    They both stopped later in the afternoon to use washrooms and get lunch.
    42744823365_e3f3c6f6d6.jpg
    They headed for the market in town after lunch to sell off the produce they'd harvested.
    42931275424_89a16b138e.jpg
    They got home at 7PM and started buying a few things for their lot which would serve them well once they had a house built before getting to sleep for the night.
    42931267584_2b877f46e8.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @FrigidChick I looked everywhere,but failed. :(

But am redoing her now for you.She will have the Hair used in my original from Master Suite Stuff Pack.This is a retired store hair but showing you her so far am still in game making her.

Traits

Ambitious
    Hopeless Romantic
    Virtuoso
    Natural Born Performer
    Irresistable

LTW

Vocal Legend

Jerrica Benton AKA Jem

svhGQzw.png

She will be done today for ya

Her outfit is 70s 80s 90s Stuff pack.I hope you own these things

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited October 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @emorrill
    --They haven't woohooed yet.Claire doesn't want to get pregnant..Though William is getting a bit antsy.LOL
    --The cape came with that dress, its all once piece.
    --I love writing their relationship.I find I can write more with them, then I could with Cine and Michael.(Who are sitting in limbo waiting for me XD)
    --Oh holy maker, that was an intense update! Ugh, that was a bold move opening that door.Eek.

@coco
    --I know.He seems a bit shady to me.
    --Claire is just stubborn headed I guess lol.
    --He probably is the only one who finds it endearing.XD

@lanlyn
    --He totally understands her need of privacy.But at the same time he didn't want her getting hurt.
    He hoped by giving her her own space, she'd understand.

@Silverofdreams30
    --Yeah.They haven't kissed since their wedding.Claire still doesn't fully understand why
    he chose her and still feels awkward being around him.XD

@bekkasan
    --I know the weight of that dress made me feel tired looking at it.
    --Her mother left her father when Claire was 5.She don't remember much about her.
    And her father died not too long before she met the king.(deep history about her father yet to be told)

@meerkattime
    --She did ruin it.XD Ella had to mend the clothes like always, typical claire being bad.LOL
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited October 2018
    On for a few mins :) I am still behind so I have given lots of awesomes :3

@Springfairy556, I think it was just the way the light was shining on my monitor. I can see his wings now and in other screenshots :)
    Claire was funny when she dived into the fountain :D
    Congrats on the birth of Sable :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30, no problem :)
    I'm curious, do cars spawn there? I made a world with no roads once and my Sims had to walk to work because the carpool couldn't appear :o:D
    Cassie looks like she had a nice time at the festival :) I'm glad she was nice to the other fairy :3
    Misty is such a cute kitty :3

@Simsophonique, it is nice to have a change and play some of the other Sims games :3 I have played 2 as well; I liked it very much B)

@bekkasan, any time :3
    Thanks, yes I am much better now :3 Animal Crossing is really good; it's a bit like Sims but with animals B) You can visit your friends' towns in AC and take them gifts and chat with them :smiley:
    That was an exciting update :smiley: What does the curse do? I hope that Seth will be able to find a way to get rid of it!

@lanlyn, no problem :3
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @plushtrap_107

I have not seen any cars,
    my sim walk to the areas she need to be at hehe.
    she have no room for a horse, think it would go quicker then.

@meerkattime

Thanks im trying not to direct her too much
    so some actions she choose herself that flirting was
    one of them lol.

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Don't think I ever shared this

TIVwAhq.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options

A few more screenshots

[img][/img]WPHqreW.jpg

Cassie made herself breakfast

[img][/img]gNVCK2B.jpg

she seemed to enjoy it

[img][/img]rrCe289.jpg

Misty for sure enjoyed her food

[img][/img]GK2vtls.jpg

Good kitty

[img][/img]toZgurw.jpg

Towwnie, I aged her down to young adult and edited a
    bit . Made both her and the toddler geneies. Her husband
    was made a genie aswell.

All for today

• Options
    FrigidChickFrigidChick Posts: 59 Member
    edited October 2018
    @CravenLestat Awww!! He just wanted to give Jem some love. She still looks awesome. You did an awesome job on the makeup and dress. Depending on which Jem doll you had, even the straight hair makes the look. I had the first doll....
    3MYyq1b.jpg
    Dear gawd, that doll is kinda terrifying, but I loved her to death when I was little.

Oh, aaaaaaand the Cesar Romero!Joker sim looks amazing.

@TadOlson Thank you, Tad. Adorable avatar pic btw

@lanlyn Thank you. Wesker was a pain in the rear to work on. I made that jerk from scratch out of a random sim in the bin. I think updating him to this face took longer.

@Emily4331 Such a dreamy sim. An absolute beauty.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you very much

@meerkattime & @coco Thank you! Hel died in my last save (1, 2). I hope to keep her alive longer in the new save.
    jyouCGB.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top