Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @CravenLestat hehe, well the first time the game gave a decent pair of shoes on its own. :)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @king_of_simcity7
    --I like how you added the political things into your game and changed them around with the messiah and such.
    Makes for an interesting story.
    --Gosh poor Gareth is having a hard time socializing XD

@Silverofdreams30
    --lovely sims you have there!

@meerkattime
    --Thanks! That dress and braid is an "inspired look" I tried to make her look like Fiona from Shrek.XD
    --The knights live in the castle with the king, at the barricades.
    --William is trying to get on Claire's good side again.XD

@MoonandStars83
    --She just wants some alone time to rest.And no one will let her.XD

@bekkasan
    --Yeah, I can see how you're not fond of Claire right now.XD She just
    wants time to herself and no one will give it to her, so she goes to her room to rest and finds two people using it as a make out room.
    --No she doesn't go around kissing William all day.XD I'm sure he wouldn't mind though ha!
    --You're makeover of Holly is wonderful! good job!

@TadOlson
    -Thanks!
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    I’ll be taking some time off this thread but will be keeping up with some threads in the story section. My story will continue but only in the story section. Life is getting busy...and this thread is lets face it migrane inducing to keep up with. :wink:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Springfairy556 Thanks for the comment :smile: No one has worked out who 'The Messiah' and 'Grey Lady' are meant to be yet
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom
    --I hear you.I have a hard time keeping up to.I spotted your thread the other day on the story forum, I bookmarked it so I can keep up with it.=)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    I guess it's pretty obvious that I decided to work on the next chapter of Sam's story instead of doing feedback (right now) today. ;):p

This chapter will totally have to be broken up into 2 parts...and I just finished with the first part. :mrgreen:

I could post the first part NOW, however I seem to get into the mode of "taking a break" after I post a new chapter and with this being a two-parter I really don't want to do that or I might fall out of the "Zone" you know? I hope that makes sense.

So I'm writing the second part as I speak type. :blush: And I'll post both parts when I'm finished with the entire chapter.

Stay tuned my friends! Me very excited to share! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Because I got the simfile of @CravenLestat's Holly Halloween this is how she arrived in my game :)
    30565551147_827ac11c96_o.jpg
    A quick look at her before I got started.
    43689008880_614ec31b3b_o.jpg
    New hair, hair colour and makeup removed.
    30565550257_1f42fab1ef_o.jpg
    New makeup :)
    45455519242_ce4c0ac2c7_o.jpg
    I discovered that Holly was shy when I finished dressing her. She's probably shyer than normal because I placed her in my makeover household which is full of handsome males :D
    43689007890_3b74c8d997_o.jpg
    30565548967_ccc214f325_o.jpg
    45455517012_285b5eda6b_o.jpg
    30565548277_727984e2f7_o.jpg
    45455515442_212f15d510_o.jpg
    44780735244_eff7e9640f_o.jpg
    45506266271_334fa08d71_o.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Mikezumi :love: So cute.You gave her a ginger bob cut, that is adorable.See told you she had a QT pie face
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm about 10 pages behind now as I went to the cinemas to watch a full on Harry Potter marathon over the weekend. I am still exhausted because of it :lol:

I'll catch up but sorry I won't be able to do long comments :smile:
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Cute pictures of Holly :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    JazzypooJazzypoo Posts: 325 Member
    All the feedback after lurking a bit...

@Charlottesmom - I just caught the convo about rodents and lagomorphs, which make wonderful pets! Excuse my eavesdropping, but I have to say that rats break my heart, so I can never own one. They're so smart and full of personality, then they're gone so quickly! I've had a few guinea pigs over the years, with a good size cage and lots of Vitamin C, piggies can live up to around 10 yrs old! My first one lived to be nearly 9 years old, I was so sad when he died of old age. He was a chubby little lap pig who squeaked so loud for his favorite humans that you could hear him from two floors up. lol

@Nikkei_Simmer - wow, thank you for sharing such a painful story with us. I can definitely relate to some of the things you went through, I'm still estranged from one of my parents because I got tired of being belittled and mistreated no matter what I did. I'm really sorry that you went through such emotional abuse at a time when I'm sure you were too young to understand that it had very little to do with you. Reflecting on my upbringing as an adult has led me to reach the conclusion that I might never have struck out on my own path and found the success I did if it weren't for my desperation to leave my parents' home and my past behind me. I honestly hope there was some strength you gained from coping with those experiences you had.

@bekkasan - Nice use of the pet bowl for the "lever pulling" scene!
    Is it true that the vampire curse cures the mummy curse in TS3? I don't have WA, but I'm just curious.
    I hope Seth makes it out of Egypt alive!
    Luckily for Rafe, those pirating skills seem to be pretty universal! lol

@deadhaus123 - hmm...the mysterious case of the ghost burglar! I look forward to seeing what happens next

@ZhakiraP - oh no! Two of those aliens don't look friendly! One of them, looks pretty laid back though, the kind of alien you can just relax and have a pint of juice with ya know? ;)

@Springfairy556 - Claire's new wardrobe is stunning! She's proof that being lost in the woods shouldn't stop you from looking fabulous in the process!
    I wonder if that routing issue is caused by uneven tiles. Is that castle built on a foundation? If not, try deleting all build mode objects including walls, using the terrain level tool and on as much of the floor area you possibly can, then put it all back. Sometimes building with moveobjects on and no foundation has caused issues like that for me in the past.
    "maker's breath" was my favorite line. lol

@Emily4331 - the ruffles look really good. That dress looks like something from LN

@lanlyn - I'm glad you like it! I'll be putting more up on my blog as I make them :)
    I was so glad Grim could make it to the party, he's usually so busy!
    Lynette's looks are perfect for stories, those eyes are so intense!

@CravenLestat - I love how you styled Morgan's outfit with the boots. Really grungy and cool

@TadOlson - Thanks! How do Tanner and Tracy use the toilet with no rooms? I tried to start a game on an empty lot like that and my sims kept complaining about privacy.

@Silverofdreams30 - Teodor's my favorite, just from the grumpy face alone. haha

@meerkattime - just because it's a kid's party doesn't mean there won't be drama!

@king_of_simcity7 - wow the fog in Bridgeport looks great! Lots of nice pics

@MoonandStars83 - I don't think they're evil, but in cities, they're pretty gross. Nine times out of ten if you see a garbage bag moving, it's a squirrel that's going to pop out of it.
    Good luck getting the Forbidden Fruit! I just started playing with PlantSims, they're pretty fun.
  • Options
    Well after almost 3 hrs I got my story thread updated.If anyone's ever missed an update, they're all here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/949685/praaven-medieval-story-officially-updated-10-22-18/p2
    Will be posting both on here and there.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    edited October 2018
    A little birdie told me a secret a few days ago and I was supposed to share it on here today, but because my memory su'cks and I got caught up in writing the next Sam chapter...I forgot. :cry:

But! Better late than never!

So @bekkasan

a0b1b1466d01746b064dd3aee794b386.gif

^thought you'd get a kick out of that one! :lol:

:kissing_heart: {{{{Hugs}}}}

Edit: Cuter one here:

Aaf.gif
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Nothing happened in my game today because I didn't play. Terrible! I'm in the process of installing the final expansion pack I'm missing because my friend who is a complete nut(IMO) gifted me ITF. Now I'm just missing all sims 3 stuff packs.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    @emorrill Oh my gosh! I love the disco kitties and the dj kitties! :love:
    The rainbow kitty is adorable too!
    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. <3 I'm officially older than dirt today! Criminey!
  • Options
    @bekkasan You aren't old.... but just in case

Bk9CK0z.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @Jazzypoo Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @bekkasan! :heart:

giphy.gif
    gif-jared-padalecki-winks-this-gif-is-dangerous-dead-help-ahhh-hell-thud-ltlt-you-guys-ok-oh-hey-jared-whats-up-collapses.gif

Forget the mom bit :lol:
    supernatural-happy-birthday-gif.gif
    Jared-at-Nerd-HQ-anj-and-jezzi-the-aries-twins-31490127-500-215.gif

I hope you had a fabulous day :smile:
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @bekkasan Happy birthday! :smiley:

And thank you to everyone for your sweet comments. :heart:
  • Options

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the comments on Holly. :)

@Charlottesmom Will miss ya and see you out there in CC. I'm still waiting on the next update! :::poke::: Just teasing. I know you are busy. :)

@emorrill I'm excited! Keep writing! Get er done!! :::snicker::: :kissing_heart:

@Mikezumi Ginger girl! She's pretty and love her outfits.

@coco Are you dreaming about Hogwarts and wands and witches and spells?

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments on Holly. :)
    Awww, more DJ kitties. Thanks so much!!

@jazzypoo Thanks for commenting on my update. :) I really don't know if the vampire curse would trump the mummy's curse. We might find out though! :wink: I'm throwing one of hubby's crazy dice to make decisions. Not gonna do the snake cure for sure though....that one creeps me out.

@HillyBeth ITF adds some fun things to the game and story possibilities so it is not a bad EP. The clothes on the other hand......lol....well some of them anyway. :smiley:

@CravenLestat I've got to quit reading your posts when drinking soda. My screen is nice and clean though. :) Thanks and hopefully I won't have to use that particular line anytime soon.

@coco Awww man! My favorite fella! I'm sitting here watching those over and over and grinning ear to ear. Thank you!

@Emily4331 Thank you!
  • Options
    @Emily4331 Now that you have gotten better and your custom clothing jedi skills have improved...

Where is my Cindy Aurum costume :rage:

I am <---> this close to putting you in the cage and having a ladder match with you.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @coco Are you dreaming about Hogwarts and wands and witches and spells?
    Not yet unfortunately. Last night I had crazy dream where I died on a roller coaster instead :unamused:
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @coco Awww man! My favorite fella! I'm sitting here watching those over and over and grinning ear to ear. Thank you!
    I'm so glad you like it! It's impossible not to smile at those two :smile:
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @CravenLestat Ahaha I'm not sure they're so good that I can yet replicate a AAA video game's designs, but I promise to try when I get better at MD :tongue:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top