Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone. :) It was another day where I was trying to spend quality time with daughter (though a good chunk was a nap since I didn't sleep worth poo poo last night! :confounded: My allergies flared up so they clogged up my nose and made it difficult to breathe while sleeping. )

Anyhoo,

Replies and Feedback starting at the end of page 2082:

@Springfairy556 Oh my gosh that romance scene from Dragon Age. :lol: He's all coming on to her, but once she (the character) comes on to him he's pulling back? Stinker!
    Thanks. I do love to write very much. <3 And thanks for bookmarking the thread. :) Hope you get the chance to read Sam's story from the beginning. ;) Try watching an episode or two of Quantum Leap someday if you can too. :blush:
    ----
    Holy cow that SHIP is the most righteous thing I've seen on the Sims 3 in a while! :astonished: And that's a houseboat!? Is that CC that came with the world??
    Oh no there's a storm! :flushed: One of them better not die... :cry: Or both!
    ----
    Oh dear *facepalm* Claire why didn't you listen to William?
    (I can't see these pics so well. :cry: )
    Thank Gosh she's alive! :relieved:

@Silverofdreams30
    You always write wonderfully and its really awesome you wrote
    all this in one go Great job.
    ^Aww, thank you sweetie. <3 {{{{Hugs}}}} And thanks for the comments. Glad Karritz video was helpful to you. :)
    I figured Twikki was a game generated name. :lol: Now I'm tempted to look up what it means. ;)
    Daughter and I had a very fun time at the corn maze. :blush: Even though I got sunburned on the face forgetting to wear sunscreen! :confounded:
    ----
    Helllooo Riley! :love:
    Salty and Esme eh? :smirk:
    ----
    Who's this guy? :open_mouth:
    6DZDpCf.jpg
    I swear, NO guys are ugly in your game! None! :p

@Auroraskies
    thank you for making the effort to find the video on your own, such a sweet move on your part :smile:
    Thanks, and it was really no problem. :blush: I'll do anything for music. ;)
    Thanks also for explaining the song, awesomesauce! :mrgreen:
    One more thanks to your comment on my Sam Beckett/Quantum Leap story. :) Yeah, with the actor's initials being SB, as well as the character's being SB, I've thought that's no coincidence either. :smirk:

@bekkasan Aww, but I LOVE big weddings! ;):mrgreen: I do get it though. ;) Quickie weddings are best for some sims.
    The parents can tuck the kiddos into the sleeping bag? Super cute! :blush:
    Ohhh so vampires alone can sense the traps. I gotcha. :) Someday I'll add Supernatural to my game, when I get a new computer. :p
    A sense of humor was a must in my future husband! ;)
    ----
    Awwww, Shea's worried face while watching over her husband. I'd be worried as heck too! :cry:
    Oh Rafe please find a way to cure Seth soon!!! :worried:
    He hugs his son thankful for a lighthearted moment in an otherwise very sorrowful day.
    ^Love this. <3
    Rafe does not have time to deal with that nonsense.
    ^I was just gonna say!! Go Rafe for getting the info out of that old fart! :lol:
    Seth notices that the edge of his vision is tinged black as if the world is already receding from him.
    :worried::cry:
    Thank Gosh Rafe can read those old dialects! :star:
    Sounds like a great plan! I'm getting WAY into this and must know what happens next!!
    :mrgreen:

@CravenLestat Lovely vertical stripe patterns! <3
    I agree that you NAILED the Joker with no CC! GREAT job! :star:
    Holly Halloween! :lol: Oh boy! :p

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks. Glad to know I'm not the only one having issues with people not getting my tags. Sometimes it just feels like I'm the only one dealing with it you know? ;)

@Simtown15
    I already miss The Sims 3. I've tried The Sims 4 for a few weeks now, but it's so boring, I can't even get into live mode without quitting because I'm so bored.
    ^No surprise there. ;):p;)
    I knew you would be back soon. :blush:

@meerkattime Eeeek! I squealed a pinch seeing this LONG paragraph of a comment to me. :blush::kissing_heart:
    Nice sleepwear on Jasper :D.
    Yeah, I have to throw that in during each leap now. :p Tee hee!
    Theoretically it would be very interesting to be able to feel feelings of someone else without necessarily knowing why they feel that way, but it stops being fun when the feelings of that someone else start controlling your actions and get stronger than your own judgement...
    ^Indeed! :star: And see Sam is a genius. He can pretty much figure out and endure ANYTHING so...when the person he leaps into's subconscious begins to dominate his own (which for the record, doesn't happen often it just depends on the person's mental state and how dysfunctional it might be) it's quite frustrating for him and rather...scary. :worried: I can't find any better words to describe it at the moment, but you get what I'm trying to say. ;)
    Nah, Hal and Eileen have totally "done it" before. :p
    Yeah it would've been very helpful if Gushie showed up in that moment while Sam was dealing with Hal, but in Gushie's defense...he's not used to knowing when you show up at the right time for Sam like Al is. ;)
    But I don’t trust him – you just don’t decide you want someone and their kids in your life just like that, after only meeting that person for a few times – the decision is way too big when we’re talking about a married woman with a family because in that situation you would have to be very serious from the start.
    ^Right!? So what exactly IS going on in his head I wonder? ;):p (I'm loving everyone's thoughts about him right now! :grin: )
    I hardly ever check Facebook anymore because it's too political and contentious anymore. :( I only get on it to keep in touch with my family members and best friends.
    Oh I'm super anxious to get Sam back to Emma too. :blush:
    Cause the way Sam is with his women, and those kisses of his... Dayum! :love:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mA42Orxc2M
    ^I wanna say the lady he's kissing at the end is his wife in real life...I'm 95% sure. ;) Lucky woman! :lol: )
    The corn maze was tons of fun, thank you. :)
    Fantastic job on Holly! :star:

@MoonandStars83 Yes, that was from the Musical episode. :) (Sorry for the spoiler :pensive: )

@Charlottesmom Testing the genetics between Sam and Jillian eh? Hooo boy this should be interesting! :smiley: (Especially with Jillian's anime eyes! :lol: )
    Female 3 was definitely the best looking one.
    Love the tweaking you did with the male child. He looks 100 times better! :star:
    Chickies! <3
    ----
    Oh my gosh I LOVE your baby voice! :smiley: They are such adorable little cuties!! <3 I've always found rats cute, while everyone else I know is like, "Eeeeekk!!"
    Someday I will surprise call you and I hope my deeper, feminine voice doesn't throw you off from what you expected my voice to sound like. :lol:;)
    ----
    31580151658_34d42ec6b1_c.jpg
    ^ROTFLOL at Jared's FACE and your comment to him! :joy:

@Mikezumi Glad you saw my recent Sam chapter. :blush: And thanks for all your lovely comments. <3
    I've come to realize that children are capable of doing many things that I never thought they would be able to. :worried: In this case it shows Cody and Kirsten's deep love for their parents, which Eileen has failed to see, and them divorcing would be a real tragedy for them. :cry:
    I like Gushie's idea of coming clean. I am sure it will be tough on Jasper in the beginning but two watching for Hal's response is better than Eileen/Sam doing it alone!
    ^True and I didn't think of it that way. :)
    I'm still trying to figure out how Jasper will react, but I think once I get started writing on it, it will suddenly all come to me. ;) (That happens a lot. :p )
    Ditto that compacting the clothes, accessories and Jazz in CAS makes it run a 100 times faster! :star: I used to HATE going through clothes to dress up sims because it would take FOREVER to load them all! Now it just takes a few seconds. :)

@Jazzypoo
    @emorrill - wow, this one was a dramatic episode!
    ^Thank you. :) It really was! :p (And a real joy to write. ;) )

@lanlyn
    Not sure Eileen's "get it together" speech would be effective on someone having Jasper's issues.
    ^No, it wouldn't. :( I know that first hand...
    Mental illness, especially untreated, it not something you can just "snap out of" or "buck up" from. Jasper didn't really heed it so much because he was just shocked his wife, who he knew understood, would SAY something like that! :flushed:
    He may be justified in being upset with Eileen's (Sam's) abrupt change of heart, but he was acting so heartless and egotistical.
    ^Yup, yup! ;)
    Yeah I think rushing into another relationship after a bad marriage isn't a good idea either, but I've never been in that kind of situation so...I'm not sure what I would do. :confused:
    You're welcome, and thank you for your comments. <3 I always enjoy getting them from you and many others. :)

@OriginalMara Thanks for the comment on my recent Sam chapter. <3 I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm anxious to get the next one rolled out. :)

@TinySpaceFox Cute pics of Lori. :)
    I really like this one!
    pv2SmBe.jpg
    Martin really IS a Foxy Nerd! :love: I need that shirt for Sam! :p
    Shake it you two! :lol:
    Oh, nice kiss! :smiley:
    Will go read your comments in Sam's thread now. :kissing_heart:

Caught up!
    It's too late to start writing the next Sam chapter, so that will have to be done tomorrow after church. (Make is so emorrill....make it so! ;):p )

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited October 2018
    @emorrill
    Yeah, I have a lighting mod that makes it super dark in-game(like in real life) so its kind of hard to see.
    --Yup, its a houseboat.Its a boat I downloaded from one of my many searches for medieval finds.I'll search up the link for ya.
    --Are you able to see the pics below better?

44471484_178590286398565_6400992758563078144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=97fdfc4f511659d45246cab42b86d173&oe=5C4EE49F
    William warning Claire not to step to far.

44511515_178590839731843_4865140508239855616_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=921b6972dccc7d24fdd4ea2c2b2b0d7e&oe=5C87F27D
    She took a fall.

44504918_178590843065176_7392948462397947904_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8024cf95cc4caafd20c4e18fa9cbe5fe&oe=5C46A2AB
    Worried of course.

44629799_178590849731842_2077413322445029376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bc52eef06be998aec4cdfeffe5cce85e&oe=5C424E12
    Washed ashore.

44427390_178590896398504_4747130535116013568_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=cfbaedc511cc8ab4e918804a567ddb41&oe=5C5A9B8C
    lost.

Edit: http://modthesims.info/d/600937
    Link to boat.Make sure to download everything.Its a shell that goes around the boat.
  • Options
    @emorrill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1rMH1RKSWc
    Here's a real romantic scene for you.XD
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Springfairy556 Oh yes, I can see those pics much better! :star:
    Thank you for re-uploading them for me. :kissing_heart: You didn't have to do that, it was very sweet of you.
    And thank you also for the link to the boat! :smiley: *Adding to my favorites*

I like his accent. <3
    And HECK YEAH that was a real and better romantic scene!! :smiley:
    That kiss! :star: Woooo!

Thanks for sharing. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @TinySpaceFox
    whoa, such a cute couple! A lot of my favourite sims are gingers so I had a little moment when I read over your post. I've never said how much I love your boi Martin, but from all of the times I've seen him in this thread I do have to say I think he's adorable
  • Options
    @emorrill
    Oh no worries, glad to do it,thanks for actually commenting on that. I went and fixed them in my original post.I tend to forget that lighting mod really darkens the nights lol.
    The ship is on my favs as well.I was actually expecting it to just be a decorative, but when I found out it could really sail, I was like yes!
    And I love Alistair...Gosh that game is full of romantic scenes.XD
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited October 2018
    Pages: bottom of 3084 to here.

@msbeckycat Four toddlers! That's a lot of potty training going on.

@Springfairy556 Loved the update with the ship. Beautiful scenery and the ship is awesome. ...Sigh. Claire is too hard-headed for her own good. I'm glad she survived the fall! And I hope she finds a safe place to spend the night in the storm. ...That is one amazing houseboat! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the link. ...And thank you for commenting on my post too.

@Nikkei_Simmer I hope Mike doesn't turn Evil. Or if he does, I hope it's only a mild case of Evil. Ha!

@bekkasan Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated! ...I think I get hurt (small cuts and bruises) when I get in too much of a hurry or try to do too many things at once. ...Awesome update about Seth's curse. ...Loved that Rafe used his powers to increase the elder's willingness to help them. LOL at the mental suggestion that they'd talked about plums and pomegranates! Being a vampire with powers is really helping. Cool that Rafe's long life has given him the memory of ancient languages.

@Mikezumi I don't usually have too much trouble in CAS except with it loading categories. I hope changing the NRaas setting you mentioned will help with that. I have had a few crashes in CAS though. Very frustrating to lose work. I've gotten where I save outfits I recolor just in case I have to redo them. I can always delete them later. So your problem was bad CC or a CAS setting in MC?

@Silverofdreams30 Your Salty looks very different from the default sim. I like him! ...Nice looking townie.

@Auroraskies Thank you for the compliment!

@CravenLestat I rec'd your patterns and the new Halloween sim. Very cool. I bookmarked the patterns to install at some point. And your screenshots of Holly Halloween were hilarious!

@meerkattime Thank you for commenting on my posts! ...I loved your screenshots of Holly. She is very pretty. Nice outfits too.

@TinySpaceFox I knew that rats couldn't vomit, but not the other animals. This must be a fact you learned at school, right? ...Fun pics of Martin with @CravenLestat's Lori sim.

...A collage-making app sounds useful, except I don't like doing things on a phone. But I did find a free online collage maker to use on my computer. I experimented with a few extra screenshots I had on hand. Simple and fun. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

PhotoCollageMaker
    GdYQz2cut3u58mNhTtzmMOfecW2RX8xG-nQY86x7AiHTa-onDl41yo6icG7fbPhf4PyprcG0gvC8u13yxAROC-20cJ4ufbBqVhbf8_af5dp5KZ35rPksoxskXD6wjErxvO6p4uU9QQZ5stZK00Hl9T88COjnHzcSWptPTHGvS1IruaXoxqm25K5ylUydAGpvNeAgic2peikpsnh81kuxpPLITPvd6MiiTyE6RJRLecX8A-qVDKUxJi1W-Yf2-mua-h_HPDmV5Kjt-KrDtC1999nm7fXm_e9tPKQzlluo66JrhnBpysZFCvKuhk3s3KInDE21-LVA4CfANS1pOgSxO4haCDLcSl4tiV0yNaD_CXO_v8JYgqYCQi89YGnYBJnX0l-fDrJRppue4haHBNiZytM4xan2UFPaOe-9o5y1Eocds8c4UCkimw_5Gn9XZf4A-6mAJul3ogOJ6BJXWp_QdQgU2ppa_sXCZyHEeiQptIr2fCEaEh0lXdTdtw_jWsfkWNawRj29gKRtpKoEJYvA0w-6TYVkdImo_ZAAbudSoiCJLx2FVmDIZ4vXLiZ3iob9mJ-WjFiObONLXRVezu7cQ-rPp_KHcxaTgBnjeTdKoisuusHyAhla_1si3_l5DBhD=w1024-h768-no

@cwaddell Hi there! Welcome back.

@HillyBeth Yes, Carson and Annabeth look great!

@Charlottesmom Cute photo of Jasper. And fun rat video. ...LOL at Jared's expressions. He can really come up with some unique looks!

@ZhakiraP I took a quick peek at your Chase Bayless story thread. It looks interesting. Eighteen children! ...Poor Melonia and Benton. I like Ciceron. I hope he can learn to stand up to his mother. ...The yellow toned skin is cool.

@TadOlson Thanks for the feedback.

@emorrill Thank you for commenting on my post. I thought your story update was realistic about what people might do in the face of serious mental illness and an unhappy marriage. I do hope Sam can find the best solution for everyone.
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited October 2018
    This is the home in Kitsilano, Vancouver, that I lived in for 10 years out of my life.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    It was a Craftsman that was built in 1907. The developer who bought the place from my mother, renovated it and turned it into a triplex.

It's as rough of an approximation as I can make it in Sims 3.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    ...and with some trees put in.

I tried to make it approximately about what it would have looked like when my grandparents initially bought it. I've been going off memory. It's been 18 years since I lived in that place last. ...and painting the shingles blue would have been a pain in the tuckus...tried...gave up.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @lanlyn I also don't have much problem with CAS except for the loading time which is considerably shortened by using compact mode. I am not sure what the problem was with the teen's athletic outfit. Over the years I have had a problem with one recolour of the base game sweat pants in that when I tried to recolour them I would get some sort of "invalid" message but it never crashed. It just wouldn't let me change the colour, so I just chose shorts (which I prefer for athletic wear in any case) and all was good. The teen I was dressing aged up in the same sweat pants I have always had a problem with but this time, instead of getting a message, the game would just crash. I have always thought they were the base game sweats but the more I think about it they could be the teen male pregnancy sweats which are the base game ones with a pregnancy morph.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Hello all. I've been reading the posts and hitting awesome with my tablet. I had been working on my video - determined to finish it today - when I had to turn off the computer and unplug it due to a storm that lasted over an hour and Mickey freaked out on my lap for all of that time too. I finally got the computer back on and watched the video. It seems ok so am exporting it. The only issue that could be a problem is it won't render all the way through. I don't know why that is. So I decided to Export it anyway and see what happens. It all plays ok. Time will tell if it is an issue or not. I hope you enjoy it when it's finally up on YouTube.

So that's it for now. I just have to work out which video to do next. It'll probably be Perfect Genetics or Oscar's Childhood. I have to play the game ahead for both of those and right now I don't actually know what's going to happen. I do know what I want to happen but I don't always get what I want.

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    Update - Colourful Mermaids Episode 5 is now loading to YouTube. I'll let you know when it's live.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited October 2018
    @emorrill

Esme is a Sim I created to be a sister for Salty since he has no family
    I think from his bio. Thank you for the sweet comemnts.
    That guy was a townie already placed in Legacy World III. I jsut edited
    him a bit like I always do lol.

@lanlyn

Yeah hes edited a bit from the original Sim more to
    my liking hehe.

@Springfairy556

Oh wow she got lost again, dag storm.
    I hope William wil lfidn her soon, he always finds her.

@bekkasan

Wonderful update,
    have Seth got the mummy curse?
    I hope they find a cure quickly for it.

@Nyanakochan

Welcome to thread, game you an awesome to help you
    become a member quickly.

@Charlottesmom

Lol at Jareds face and Julias expression

@Mikezumi

Thank you for sweet comments.
    I think that was supposed to be a sunk houseboat .

@meerkattime

Thank you for sweet comemnts, gorgeous
    sim.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Only one left over screenshot from yesterday, I got into downloading mods
    for " Dragon age origins" since I want to replay that again.
    And after that I watched two epsiodes of an chinese series
    a nice Saturday.

[img][/img]7vf4p19.jpg

Thorntons son Dexter was over my sims house, but the
    teens were all at the mvoies lol.

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    :p

ChCYaZb.png

:astonished:

MwSGTBB.png

Cute.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @CravenLestat i love me a good ginger girl
    or a good ginger boy, either is fine by me

now I just need to make my favourite TS4 premade in TS3 and I'm good

ugh I love her so much
  • Options
    Colourful Mermaids Episode 5 is now available for you to watch on YouTube

https://youtu.be/RGTbkPnC2pk

In this episode the mermaids start out under water at a dive lot. They swim home after enjoying their dive and dance a little in their upstairs dancing and music room. While there they enjoy lunch together. Next day they change into their costumes and have a Halloween Party in their special Halloween Party Room.

Enjoy
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I'm back!

A small update fro me: :smile:

Courtney invites Shelly over and a few people from her house (but not Warren)

44588079_10155893940511497_2072107002019971072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=5449b8667933dd4b5065aa12c0a7c583&oe=5C421CB4

Gareth is also invited to meet his new neighbours

44464916_10155893940756497_924253550232469504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=6fa630c04250642b3bbcefc72ebbd048&oe=5C41C98F

Dan thinks that Shelly is beautiful

44525066_10155893940521497_1542911054844002304_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=f13ad598240a1ea7c11675cde1f7cc49&oe=5C4ECFDF

Is this love at first sight?

44471417_10155893940736497_5729174876065890304_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=b26e2d83916e5475fd4a1dbca260ff99&oe=5C41AE89

Dan introduces himself

44551790_10155893940766497_1963909259640963072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=bb0bb1072ae3ffcd0c1dd23caeb765f8&oe=5C4C0BF7

It seems tat he is not the only one interested in Shelly

44551319_10155893940866497_4368998530589655040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=f82e2abecbb355a046301d073b784bde&oe=5C877F49
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Charlottesmom Great picture of Julia, she does look scared! I'm surprised she didn't punch him back.
    Jared does not like his brother chatting with Julia!

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the comments. :) The toddlers do have some cute expressions.
    Be careful Claire! Well, could see that coming! I see she managed to keep the crown on her head despite almost drowning. :lol:
    I sure feel sorry for William worrying about her.

@TadOlson Thanks for the comment. Great picture of you moving a piece of furniture around.

@emorrill Bummer about the allergies. I've always had worse problems with fall pollen when we lived in NC. It's not so bad in FL. While you were awake did you spend time writing? o:)
    Thanks so much for your comments on my update. :) I didn't want them to have to wait til they got back to BB to get married. It just seemed right to do it with just Rafe and Autumn present. They really don't know the townies other than a few.
    I'm sorry, I guess I didn't make it clear. In my story vampires can sense traps. In the sims the supernaturals including vampires cannot sense traps. It's not part of the EP. I just made it up. I make up most of what my supernaturals can do based on some of the fantasy and scifi books that I read.

@lanlyn Thanks so much for your comments. :) I love being able to add to the stories with the different lore I've borrowed from my favorite fantasy authors. I'm not tied into the traditional lore of vampires that way. Control of mortals is certainly helpful and Rafe's sense of morality keeps him from going too overboard.
    Your collage looks fantastic. Thanks for posting the collage link. I might have to play in that when I have time. I've bookmarked it. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Cool remake of the house. Hard to imagine it being changed to a triplex though! :open_mouth: The rooms must be ultra tiny!

@Karritz Congrats on getting the video up.

@Silverofdreams30 Yes, Seth is cursed. :)
    Thornton's son is gorgeous!
    Sounds like a great Saturday.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pictures of your sims meeting at the party.
  • Options
    @bekkasan thank you. I thought it was never going to happen as it's taken me so long so today I put in a special effort. Now I'm back to doing several things at once including playing for the next episode of the Perfect Genetics Challenge. Plus I downloaded a heap of hair today from Plumblobs site and now have more than I can cope with so I'm going to have to work out exactly which ones I REALLY want to install. There are a few I would like to have in the game and most would be nice if I could fit them in.

I found there are quite a few new ones that weren't there last time I looked. I recall there being around 250 previously and now there are over 500 including a few that were added in August this year.

Here's the link - just in case you or someone else might be interested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qBa59yKIUPuzGJS8KJ7s7IHLxaOZkNChK_pK4PLUI3o/edit#gid=0

It's a dangerous place for me to go to as I seem to like to have lots more hair in my game than my game can handle.

I'm off to sleep now. I'm tired and it's 10:30 pm.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:

I am off to work now so no updates until later
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member

@Springfairy556 , Okay Claire, I understand your need for some private time but you're going to get in some trouble I fear.. :flushed:
    **Ella could get in big trouble lying to the king, of course she'd tell William where Claire was.
    **There must be vampires in the woods if there are Plasma fruit seed on the ground.
    **Pfft...typical woman "oh look it's shiny...it must be good" *eyeroll* :D
    **There must be videos on youtube to help with placing a houseboat.
    **Claire is starting to irk me...I kind hope she Does get kidnapped, William is just trying to keep her safe and she's being a belligerent stubborn child.
    **That ship is awesome!
    **Dragon teething, I imagine that could remove a finger or two.

@TadOlson , Nice update on the Ivanovitch's.

@coco , Thank you for the comments :smiley: , I'm not commenting back because I'd be giving stuff away, so I'll shut it. :wink: Hope you had a great weekend! Harry Potter really tucker you out didn't it...a marathon like that would tire me out too! and yes, I HATE Ron!! That little ginger jerk, he treats Hermione horribly, she should have wound up with Harry, they are like soul mates...I don't see the connection between Ron and Hermione that I see between Harry and Hermione. BUT I didn't read the books, maybe I would see Ron in a better light if I had...doubt it though.

@Nikkei_Simmer , Wonderful B and W shots!
    **Since I'm a big IF lover I will not be commenting on your IF torture. :unamused:

@emorrill , Thank you for the comments my sweet! :smiley:
    **Windows 10 updates always have something fun in store after they are done, have heard tales of it wiping hard drives...my old laptop is on Windows 7 and there it will stay till it's last dying keystroke. My new one came with Windows 10 so I had no choice in the matter. Use your computer till it totally dies...my advice.
    **I liked Paula back in the day, and she was responsible for some excellent choreography in some movies and music videos, liked some of her songs too. "Hot beat" LOL!! You crack me up... :lol:
    **Connor and Julia will not be kissing...……..(hmmmm, will I say "in the near future" or "ever" :wink: )
    **My Sam is really old (I created him three years ago), I can only think of your QL Sam and my Sam, it's probably because we have been discussing Sam from Supernatural so much. :wink:
    **that video was cute but people singing songs I adore who are not the original artists generally makes me cringe (sometimes it is well done but most of the time is ugh! I can barely watch American Idol). Christmas music is the only exception. They had Sam and Dean singing in one of the last episodes I watched and I was like "please stop singing!!" I think it's because I know I would feel beyond embarrassed singing like that with people watching..right in your face, it's due to being such an introvert, I feel embarrassed for the actors (projected feelings). I could never be an actor, they do such embarrassing things. Extroverts really do scare me... I did sing in front of the kids in the car all the time until they were early teens. I still dance around with Zach and sing at the top of out lungs but nobody has to see that.. we should facetime each other and only sing, maybe that will get me out of this shell. I do love the actual songs they have in Supernatural, I grew up with most of those songs blaring on the radio in my room.
    **Love the dog poop comment...I'm sure A didn't mean anything by it. :wink:

@Silverofdreams30 , Pretty scenery and Audra and Ty... :smiley:
    **Fixed the wayward comment, I was typing too fast and not paying attention.. :wink:

@CravenLestat , Wonderful stripy patterns, love the second one the best. :smiley:
    **Seriously...Joaquin my favorite freaking actor of all time as the Joker...he'll nail it....hopefully he can cry in it, he's a champion crier.
    **Yea, those kids did come out wonky...Jillian is an odd duck but I'll never delete her.

@meerkattime , Thank you for the comments! :smiley: Some of what you said about my story and a certain relationship was dead on! I'm not going to say anything more. :wink:

@MoonandStars83 , Anime eyes are creepy, I totally agree.

@lanlyn , Thank You for the info on side by side pictures!! Very helpful indeed, will copy paste into notes for future reference. :kissing_heart:
    **Thank you for the feedback! :smiley:
    **I never knowingly update my graphics card. Updates are evil.
    **I totally agree on the blades on food choppers, was washing a little one once and got a nice cut.

@ZhakiraP , LOL!! Loved your screenshots from the Bayless save!
    **I'm not commenting on most predictions for my story.. :wink:

@Jazzypoo , Yeah, I didn't think Squirrels hibernated they sure are active all year round around these parts. I feed them (I really feed the birds but the squirrels both red and gray swipe over half the seed) which is probably why I see them more, I'm in MA we have brutal winters.
    **I like the evil characters... :wink:

@bekkasan , Thank you for the comments!! :kissing_heart: Orange tiles for the mud infested pool look... :wink:
    **He better get cured!!
    **Rinn was tolerable but I want Rena in my current story..even though she is unfortunate looking...she has a purpose.

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    afai1261 wrote: »
    @CravenLestat i love me a good ginger girl
    or a good ginger boy, either is fine by me

now I just need to make my favourite TS4 premade in TS3 and I'm good

ugh I love her so much

:D

LOL!!!!

Mogan Fryes in the Sims 3 you are too much....

CLE9r9U.gif

It would take a master sim creator to pull that off

:joy:

:smirk:

rHZSTQi.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Did you know a grey seal's milk is more than 53 percent fat?

Thank you for the sweet comments @emorrill, @bekkasan, @CravenLestat, @lanlyn, @afai1261, @Mikezumi, @meerkattime, @Silverofdreams30 :)

Pages 3085-3086

@Nikkei_Simmer I know nothing about that guy (thanks lanlyn for pointing out who he was!) but you did an awesome job of Simmifying him! :)

@lanlyn I always thought many of the themed hairstyles on the Store were weird, but your Dragon Valley couple look absolutely wonderful with those ones :>

@Silverofdreams30 A book about mermaids, written by an actual mermaid? Sounds like we've got a bestseller in the making! :tongue:
    Ooh, shirtless Salty is gorgeous!
    A wrecked houseboat! Such a pity they can't be explored or anything :/
    Hey, maybe that sign isn't for Sims. Maybe it's for the fish, to warn them about fishing hooks :tongue:
    "Vain-pot" is used to refer to someone who's overly vain, especially if they care a lot about their looks. :)
    You would think watching TV would make teen Sims more likely to skip school... game logic.
    Poor Isla, I hope she grows out of those mood swings!
    Well hello there, other townie :tongue: You're hot!

@Charlottesmom Aw, you must be missing Jasper heaps! He looks like a sweetie in that photo, I'm sure you're glad he was able to grace your family with his presence. Here's wishing Lilly many more happy, healthy years :)
    Tiny baby ratties! :love: I've heard they're wonderful pets, and I've been thinking of getting some for a while, but I know they're prone to tumours and respiratory disease and I'm not sure I can handle the heartbreak if any of these things happen to them :/
    I do love dogs and cats and horses, but I've always had a soft spot for rodents myself. I think they live waaaay too short and IMO they're highly underappreciated as pets. My very first pets were two gerbils called Pepper (darker-coloured one) and Salt. Throwback to 13-year-old me and my terrible photography skills :tongue:
    vImPqPb.jpg
    I better stop here, or I'll just go on and on and on :tongue:
    31580151658_34d42ec6b1_c.jpg
    Just look at that grin, no remorse at all!
    If looks could kill, Connor wouldn't just be dead, he'd have suffered a long, painful agony before that...

@CravenLestat
    @Charlottesmom :D I am dying over here,never in a thousand years would I put that voice to you.It sounded like a Disney Princess reading a book to a classroom after inhaling 4 helium balloons :D
    ^I'm pleased to say that's one of the few comments on this forum that's actually made me laugh out loud :joy:
    Anyway, you were right about Holly, nothing scary about her at all! :)
    Hope you like what I did with her, I made her a laidback, guitar-jamming tomboy. You know me, heh.
    VjfVhbE.jpg

@bekkasan
    bekkasan wrote: »
    30405564737_2f057c7819_b.jpg
    I love how you captured Shea's expression here! She definitely looks worried, but I see a little twinge of relief in that face, as if to say "at least he's home safe... that's the first step to sorting everything out."
    Will and Christina, so blissfully ignorant! Not yet old enough to understand what's going on, just passively listening to the grownups and taking things in.
    I love Rafe's wide-eyed smile as he's lifting Will off the spring rider!
    He hugs his son thankful for a lighthearted moment in an otherwise very sorrowful day.
    I got nothing to say about this, except... aaaawwww... <3
    You got that, elder guy? When a vampire asks you for something, you dang well better give it to him!
    45389358411_7b683e680b_b.jpg
    I hope I'm not the only one who thinks Rafe looks hella sexy using his powers like that :love:
    Oh no, Seth's fading... hurry guys!
    Lead the way Rafe, it sounds like you've got this all down pat! Wishing you luck! :>

@Springfairy556 Claire, no! Maaaaan overboaaaard!
    44504918_178590843065176_7392948462397947904_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8024cf95cc4caafd20c4e18fa9cbe5fe&oe=5C46A2AB
    I love, love, love how you captured William's expression here! You can really see the worry on his face! Fantastic job :)
    Claire's a strong one, I knew she'd survive! Just hope she finds some shelter before the worst of the storm hits...

@meerkattime I love what you've done with Holly! That lovely swirly pattern looks absolutely stunning on her :) I bet Craven gave you bonus points too for making her a ginger :tongue:

I've got a relatively big update to share tonight, but unfortunately that will be my last gameplay post for a while, I must announce a semi-hiatus until exams are over. Because studying for finals has got me like:
    vRzbTUV.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @Charlottesmom

Thank you

@TinySpaceFox

I forgot to check the name on that townie
    but I edited him a little bit more to my liking.
    Thank you for the explanation of the wording.
    Good luck with the exams.

@bekkasan

Ohhh hope they find a cure soon for poor Seth.
    Thank you.

I played another random save today after I finished playing
    " Dragon age origins" for the day. Thanks to @Springfairy556
    I wanted to replay this game again.
  • Options
    JazzypooJazzypoo Posts: 325 Member
    @Charlottesmom - MA gets worse winters than we do here in NY! Not sure about the lack of squirrels during cold weather then. Maybe it's the "windtunnel" effect that the tall buildings have that makes the squirrels stay home for most of the winter.
    I love evil sims too. I was so mad when my legacy founder had not one, but two plantsim babies with the "Good" trait! I wanted to poison the town, and now they won't even be mean to anyone!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top